PDA

View Full Version : Bruce Barnett

reggie
October 20th, 2002, 09:22 PM
Just received two trios of Sweaters from Bruce Barnett and they are awesome! I just wanted to publicly thank Bruce for shipping some of the best Sweaters that I've seen and I've seen a lot. And this was done without me having to go to Alabama and pick. Wow! In all my dealings with Bruce he has only shown honesty and integrity and for that he will always have a friend/customer for life.

Hopefully, they produce well for me in the Philippines after Greg Ayroso ships them. Wish me luck!

skepticsgowrong7
October 21st, 2002, 02:02 AM
hi! how much bb sells his trios?can you give us his e-mail address and contact phone no. your reply will be greatly welcome and appreciated...thanks...

------------------

reggie
October 21st, 2002, 02:15 AM
Bruce Barnett's phone number: 1-205-387-8973

No Website . . . yet.

Good luck.

skepticsgowrong7
October 21st, 2002, 02:20 AM
thanks my friend...

------------------

GoldenDragon
October 21st, 2002, 08:40 PM
Good Luck...

"am forever a beginner"

Babam
February 27th, 2003, 06:43 AM
I too would like to publicly thank Bruce for the fine chickens he sent me. He also sent me some excellent birds without me having to go to Alabama. Unfortunately on the way to PI, 1 of the pullets died. Bruce has offered to replace the dead pullet with 2 pullets. Thanks buddy!

john

TonyDel
February 27th, 2003, 08:31 AM
I recently saw a superb looking BB "not for sale" Sweater broodcock from his personal pens in a gamefarm in southern luzon. This cock now has a harem of hens. I also saw some BB 7 month old Broodstags on the same farm. Makes me want to breed in the middle of the season!

reggie
March 7th, 2003, 09:36 AM
Once again, I would like to publicly thank Bruce for being a man of his word. When I shipped my trios, they were stricken with END upon arrival. I called Bruce to inform him of what happened and he felt my sorrow.

Bruce didn't have to but he volunteered to replace the birds. That was some time ago and we decided to wait until we found a safer way to send them to Manila.

Well, the birds are scheduled to arrive on Sunday and Bruce, even though none of it was his fault and that he has only a few left to sell now, parted with some stags he was breeding just to "make up" for what happened.

Don't know a finer gentleman cocker than he and as I always said, "Bruce, you have a friend for life!"

And for all of you who are stuck in saying that so and so's Sweater are better than his or hers, just remember that each breeder infused blood that they felt would help their Sweaters get better so you can't call them Sweaters anymore without adding their names in front of Sweater.

Everyone has good Sweaters. But do the research and you'll realize that the Bruce Barnett Sweaters, not plain old Sweaters but BRUCE BARNETT SWEATERS, are winning throughout the world, especially the Philippines. If they weren't, I don't think Sonny would sell out every year and all the other big name cockers wouldn't be going to Bruce's place trying to play catch up to Sonny.

Bruce, I know you have a computer now buddy and that you check the posts, so I just want to tell you that I'll call you as soon as I get the birds from NAIA. YFIS, Reggie

cockpit
March 7th, 2003, 09:57 AM
Reggie,

I agree to your post because am also a victim of the NCD last year.I called bruce and immediately he offered to replaced the fowl without me requesting.Bruce is the man.An honest and very considerate one.

To Bruce,

Thank you for the nice trios that you sent.Am forever grateful.
Regards to your wife and the rest of the family.

Jojo:) :) :)

RAPHAEL
March 9th, 2003, 01:27 AM
Sweater, Sweater, Sweater...
How do I like thee?
Bruce B and the family, real nice people. I'm fortunate to have friends like them, I should say they're like my relatives in Jasper.
Been breeding Bruce's sweaters for almost 4 years now and have produced awesome fighters and winners in the big circle.
Can't say enough, just a big "thank you".

You already know this Bruce, just want to say it openly.

I was a skeptic before till I met this guy, so good luck to all of you "sweater breeders"

HNRG
fact not fiction

reggie
March 10th, 2003, 11:43 AM
Bruce,

You have outdone yourself again!!! You have managed to ship the birds to Manila without going through California and facing the dreaded END!

Thank you very much for sending three trios and an extra stag. Mr. Cojuangco was tickled to receive the beautiful Stag and two Right Out hens. Jimmy was also pleased with what he received. And I'm just more than pleased that you threw in an extra stag for me to choose from after the two brother stags went to Jimmy and Mr. Cojuangco. You're the best!!!

I am needing a few battle stags if you have some left and how about another trio, especially if they are as nice as the ones you sent. Oh but I forgot, the only trios you have left are from your brood pens...well how about a trio or a yard from there, buddy?!? :-)

I know you'll come through again (what else is new?). Just call me and let me know when and what you're sending. Can't wait to get one of your broodpens. Am just counting the days.

Your # 1 Fan,

Reggie

joey bravo
March 10th, 2003, 11:51 AM
Hi reggie,

How much is a Trio?

Also the shipping cost?

regards,

Joey

ktrix
March 11th, 2003, 03:29 PM
Bruce Barnett address:
581 DUNCAN ROAD,
NAUVOO, ALABAMA 35578

I acquired before his battlestag $150 2 yrs ago, phone same as posted above, trio i think almost the same price as BW trio.

reggie
April 9th, 2003, 06:38 PM
Bruce,

I've been trying to call but I can't get through. I know you read these posts so I hope you can answer them when I get a hold of you.

On a post under Chicken Talk (Sweater), it was stated that Sonny was fighting a 23 month old Double Left versus an older Sweater. The Double Left suffered an early major blow but came back strong and won on gameness outlasting the older Sweater with only a couple of minutes left in the fight.

Is this the brother to the two Double Left you're sending this Thursday? Or do they have different mama's and papa's? I know you breed alot of sisters together under one broodcock, so could this possibly be one of those we'll never know who the mother was but that they're all good. lol

Also, have you thought about parting with that particular broodcock that a certain Mayor is asking me to acquire from you?

Please let me know soon so we can arrange payment and have them sent before the dreaded May 13 deadline. I don't want to take a chance just in case they manage to find a way to enforce the law and restrict any sort of shipment.

I'm now anxious to see the trios and battlestags you're sending and I'll call you as soon as I receive the birds to give you feedback.

Please say "Hi" to mama Sue and please ask her if she needs any other trinkets. I plan on visiting the States in May and you guys a little afterwards.

priincessnaldo
April 16th, 2003, 12:38 AM
glad to see you're posting...

sonny lagon won the stag fighter award from UCAP for two consecutive years. he didn't make it on his third attempt.

he has been a consistent runner-up for the cocker of the year also at UCAP but the honor is still very elusive for him.

Sonny and PA are in no way partners as far as sagupaan feeds product is concerned, he is only sagupaans endorser for at least a year.

I have met your uncle bruce here in manila in 1998. don't know if he remembers me.

cheers....

ironheart
April 16th, 2003, 01:05 AM
Anybody na may alam kung saan merong sweater trio for 100K?

priincessnaldo
April 16th, 2003, 06:51 AM
LAFrms1... my name is princess naldo a lady cocker, how do you do.

I met Bruce very briefly, at the Pitmaster Breeders Cup held at the Roligon , at that time Sonny Lagon , was a nobody in the cocking world. It was during those times that Bruce and Carol NeSmith parted ways.

Bruce was not the only guest , andy miller of the crosskey farms,
kelly everly, ray boles, johnny philips, wilbur le blanc, richard harris, jim young and many others whose names I have now forgotten.

my hello to you bruce.

IronHead , go to the classfied ads section of this website, check on the broodfowl thread and look up the thread "blue blade farm".

cheers and mabuhay !!!

priincessnaldo
April 17th, 2003, 07:13 AM
have a nice easter sunday...

your friend,
princess

reggie
April 20th, 2003, 06:50 PM
Bruce,

I've given the latest shipment a week to recover from their long trip and I just want to say again...many many thanks.

The two brood trios you sent from your own pens were truly magnificent. And the battlefowl looks like brood fowl.

You continue to amaze and outdo yourself everytime.

And Bruce, I'm loving the two double left stags and pullets.

And before I forget, I changed the name of the broodstag you sent from the "Bank" to the "Federal Reserve Bank". He will definitely make money in the pits with his offpsrings.

Your #1 Fan

ClipperMan
April 21st, 2003, 09:56 AM
Its been almost a week since I received the 2 sweater stags you sent me, both of them looked very nice in every way, just like the way i want them to be...My brod and our handler sparred them yesterday and oh boy, the effect of the jetlag didnt seem to bother these stags, they sparred as if they are in tip top shape & condition...they go vertical or sidestep, then throws multiple sweater punches... Awesome...with the travel, who will expect them(as stags) to spar like that but they did, my bro & our handler were very pleased and mentioned alot of praises..To the broodpen they will go...hehehe...They are a big addition to my sweater trio line-up i got from you the first time...
BRUCE, many many thanks to you, i'm very pleased myself...
And, also i like to mention my good friend that helped me with these acquisitions, many many thanks to you too, ENGR...
Very nice people, My Best Wishes to both of you...

Jerry ;)

Desert Dust
April 22nd, 2003, 07:00 AM
Which one is your true picture? the one in Gamecock with Sonny & wife, Lando & you or the one i saw in the C & S Farm of Cabrera Family? please clarify just wondering(no offense).

DD of Las Vegas

priincessnaldo
April 22nd, 2003, 08:00 AM
I am not too sure about the one with sonny & wife, not too sure about the one with lando either.... honestly, I have not seen it.

but I am very sure about the one at the c & s farm .

am not too good with computers and am still hooking up my scanner...

have a great day !!!

jlbs72
April 22nd, 2003, 05:19 PM
How much bruce sells his trio or a stag ?

thanks for the info.

God Bless.

Babam
April 23rd, 2003, 02:11 PM
I want to publicly thank Bruce for helping me obtain some breeding materials from unknown breeders who fight in the major circuit. He is a credit to our sport. I wish we had more people like him. Instead of him selling me more of his birds, he searched and recommended other breeders with the same caliber fowl as his. If he thinks you wont be happy with his birds he wont send it to you. He will recommend people that you will be satisfied with.

Hey Bruce, I love the BB stag and BB pullets from the last shipment. Thanks buddy.

You're #2 Fan,
John

The Truth Will Set You Free

reggie
May 5th, 2003, 09:29 PM
Bruce,

I tried calling again but I can't get through. When you read this please call back.

Just had a question on your "Golden Hens". How are these related to the LN line and LORN line?

Also, what's the story with your new Right Out line? It's not the same as the old line but marked the same. Did you infuse anything new that makes them look sleeker and spar with more style than their predecessors?

Thanks for sending the hens already. Am just waiting for them to arrive this Thursday. Am going to breed them next year to "Fort Knox". By the way, I sparred Fort Knox with his brother last week and was awed by the power and hatred these rooster had while displaying style and brains.

Thanks for sending me your broodcock. Now I just hope the Double Lefts are a perfect match for "Fort Knox" and his brother.

Your #1 Fan

arcticbird
May 6th, 2003, 01:57 AM
I AM SEARCHING A SWEATERS.. where do i buy... bruce barnett or cris ne smith//.... to all c.f in your experience, saan ba ang mas magandang gamitin sa pinas??? pls. help...

arcticbird
May 15th, 2003, 10:40 AM
thanks

LAFrms1
June 4th, 2003, 01:06 AM
Bruce for honesty and background:)

Maning
June 4th, 2003, 02:26 AM
what background:confused:

dong1967
June 4th, 2003, 02:53 AM
1- 2 yrs, from now..... it will be BRUCE BARNETT COCKS vs. BRUCE BARNETT fowls in major cockpit in the land.

dong1967

GoodWings
June 4th, 2003, 06:45 AM
One is with a lemon cross...

Maning
June 4th, 2003, 09:01 AM
I second that notion:cool:

LAFrms1
June 5th, 2003, 12:09 AM
Background for honesty and goodness

Maning
June 5th, 2003, 04:44 AM
Is his background only good and honest? He doesn't have some bad impression from his friends, customers, or perhaps his former employers or partners:confused:

swackle
June 5th, 2003, 05:17 AM
I dont think so Dong. that may be your opinion.
But not everybody is breeding them , even majority.
I beleive a few or a lot of them but not majority of them.

one even breeds different from one another using the
same breed.

We always been a big fan of breed names, yes is does sell.
but if they cannot do the job done winning in our heel
name is nothing.

Honest people are those who talked about their W's
as well as their L's. Had you heard some guys told that
a customer got a number of fowls from him and loose more
than he wins?, I think most of them will only tell guy A got
from me and win all or lose 1, and forget about the others.

KUMANDER ANDER
July 7th, 2003, 09:14 PM
so, sweaters are the in brand name in regards to fowls huh? well , conditioning is still a big part in success in winning them.poor conditioning , sweaters dont mean nothing at all!:hat:

mataraki
July 8th, 2003, 10:58 AM
So, how much is a trio of BB? Pullets and cockerels to be precise.

"sweater lover"

Babam
July 8th, 2003, 12:39 PM
yes you are right poorly conditioned sweaters dont mean nothing. but that goes for all breeds. a poorly conditioned kelso, lemon, roundhead or what have you also dont mean diddly.

The Truth Will Set You Free

ulyssesgbiacora
July 8th, 2003, 12:40 PM
Ps 110,000.00 from sonny lagon farm

joey bravo
July 8th, 2003, 02:16 PM
Mga igan,

Kindly post naman pics of BB sweater hens and Blackwater sweater hens for comparison.

I already saw hens from blackwater in their site, but I haven't yet seen hens from BB.

My friend shown me last saturday some BB hens and its not the same color sa Blackwater sweater hens. When I check again the BW site, its color is similar to the gilmore hen coz of its dark plummage.

All I thought both have same color coz Chris and Bruce share same materials to breed the sweaters.

:hat:

reggie
July 8th, 2003, 07:46 PM
Both started with the same stock but both went their separate ways in their evolution as breeders.

Maybe one breeder thought that one color or characteristic was what he wanted to expand and the other something else.

It makes no difference. Although they essentially parted and thus started with the same material a couple of years ago, they bred to maintain their Sweaters differently.

To give proper respect to both and not have either one insulted because they're being grouped together, you can only truly call Blackwater as Chris Ne Smith or Blackwater Sweaters and Bruce Barnett's as Bruce Barnett's Sweaters.

And you already know who I think breeds the best Sweaters in the world!

I'm back in the Philippines Bruce. I'm heading back in October and will visit you then when there are more stags to go through.

By the way, I need four battlestags of the you know what markings to fight in 2005.

Your #1 Fan

Babam
July 9th, 2003, 08:23 AM
If Sonny is selling BB trios for 110,000 pesos, then it would be considerably cheaper if you bought it directly from Bruce.

reggie
August 17th, 2003, 08:05 PM
Bruce,

How's it looking for October? Does it look like they'll be a good selection of the DL's and DR's? Or do you think that I'll be needing some new line of Sweaters which you produced?

Am just counting the days before visiting you. Tried calling but to no avail.

Henry was here for a bit and he said that he may end up going with me to visit you. Hopefully, Henry and I can be civilized and not get into a dog fight choosing what we want/need.:lol:

Did you get another helper after the other one left? Anyways, I was just wanting to touch base.

Your #1 Fan

"the one"
August 18th, 2003, 05:39 AM
Reggie,
...spoke with BB, have a lot of brods to choose from. No worries, I'll be there first hehehe.
Told BB about my last week's visit to your "Hacienda" and also added some made up stories huh... Bruce.
appreciate the effort and thanks alot...

Nice deeds are often rewarded, sweater pullets in Negros are just waiting for you plus a brother to them.
I'll be in the islands again this November.
Also have a shipment coming this end of August. Told BB to send me some stags for this shipment too, so we will see. (Hey "buddy" (pronounced a little bit longer) BB send me the one we spoke about , you know the golfer)

Bruce,
Results of my last 3 years offsprings are really great and this season's look very promising. It's going to be tough to out perform previous offsprings, but you always managed to put an impression.
"Smell better than FtKnx" to quote Reggie.
Again, thanks and will see you soon.

"a friend of your #1 fan"

gensoriano
November 2nd, 2003, 02:07 AM
a couple of battlecocks from BB yesterday (not mine but a friend's). BB said my friend will like it and based on what we saw this morning (appearance and sparring), my friend LIKED "EM. BB did not and cannot guarantee a "W" in the score board for us but we saw a very strong potential from the battlecocks he sent . Just sharing....

gensoriano

jlbs72
February 25th, 2007, 09:48 PM
anyone knows what the makeup of BB's LOs and double lefts ?

joekris
February 25th, 2007, 09:51 PM
double lefts- sweater/kelso

miguelito
March 3rd, 2007, 05:19 AM
LO 3/4 sweater 1/4 cardinal kelso
DR pure Sweater
DL 1/2 Sweater 1/2 Cardinal Kelso

Ito ang pag kakasa sa akin HN
Mike

gensoriano
March 3rd, 2007, 11:07 AM
a couple of battlecocks from BB yesterday (not mine but a friend's). BB said my friend will like it and based on what we saw this morning (appearance and sparring), my friend LIKED "EM. BB did not and cannot guarantee a "W" in the score board for us but we saw a very strong potential from the battlecocks he sent . Just sharing....

gensoriano

Update after 4 years of my initial posting (2003) above: Offsprings from the BB fowls ( acquired after the 2 battlecocks mentioned earlier won)... DELIVERED the W's !!! Thanks to my friend Celes for sharing his precious BB bloodline to me for FREE !!!!.

gensoriano

redspider
March 8th, 2007, 05:28 AM
bates black.....brawn red........

LaDy_J
March 8th, 2007, 06:43 AM
hey bruce....whatdya thinkadis?

http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u200/Lady_J_bucket/bumblefoot4-1.jpg

rona2sexy
March 24th, 2007, 11:27 PM
Just received two trios of Sweaters from Bruce Barnett and they are awesome! I just wanted to publicly thank Bruce for shipping some of the best Sweaters that I've seen and I've seen a lot. And this was done without me having to go to Alabama and pick. Wow! In all my dealings with Bruce he has only shown honesty and integrity and for that he will always have a friend/customer for life.

Hopefully, they produce well for me in the Philippines after Greg Ayroso ships them. Wish me luck!

Sir, tanong lang po, magkano po ba lahat ang magagastos kung ipapabiyahe iyong mga manok sa pinas, meron po ba silang broker na talagang mapagkakatiwalaan pagdating sa pinas?

flashkenji
March 25th, 2007, 10:08 AM
:)

Starrer
March 27th, 2007, 11:39 AM
http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u265/starrer_2007/DSC01465.jpg

My recent arrival from the gentleman of Duncan Road... Double left from top to bottom...

http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u265/starrer_2007/DSC01463-1.jpg

Same stag...

http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u265/starrer_2007/DSC01464-1.jpg

http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u265/starrer_2007/DSC01466.jpg

Double Left Hen... Sorry, we can't get a good pose out of her... Mahirap mang huli kasi at gabi, umiingay ang mga manok na i si ship... Kahiya sa neighbor... Lol...

Starrer
March 27th, 2007, 11:42 AM
http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u265/starrer_2007/DSC01462.jpg

apong_ambo
March 27th, 2007, 11:53 AM
Starrer

May I know who's the guy in the background? :D

http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u265/starrer_2007/DSC01462.jpg

Starrer
March 27th, 2007, 10:37 PM
Apong Ambo,

I believe that was ME...LOL... I need to lose weight now... Thanks for taking the pics pare...

Starrer
April 8th, 2007, 02:15 PM
http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u265/starrer_2007/IMG_1136.jpg

The recent addition to my broodpen, my second DOUBLE LEFT stag from Bruce Barnett... To be bred to my pure/straight Osage Sweaters and White legged Kelsos from James Campbell of Ohio to produce battle crosses of 3/4 sweater 1/4 kelsos and 3/4 Kelsos 1/4 Sweaters...

The first double left I got was a little bit medium in size...This one hopefully will compliment the size...

This stag will also be bred to my double rights from the gentleman of Nauvoo... As well as to my Crow and Rat Graves' Leiper Hatches... Just like what he instructed me to do...

Thank you Bruce...

http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u265/starrer_2007/IMG_1134.jpg

Same Double Left Stag...

http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u265/starrer_2007/IMG_1132.jpg

carlosjohn
April 8th, 2007, 03:20 PM
I noticed nobody answer how much they bought their broodfowl to mr. BB.....say it to the public pls....thanks

miguelito
April 9th, 2007, 12:24 AM
HAPPY EASTER SUNDAY TO ALL.

500.00 per pure stag ang benta niya

miguelito
April 9th, 2007, 12:29 AM
Ito ang aking BB na LO

http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p60/miguelito3536/pen24SweaterBruceBarnett.jpg

miguelito
April 9th, 2007, 12:45 AM
Ito naman ang palabas ko last year 14 month old na ngayon Cock LORN hen DR
http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p60/miguelito3536/Teepee142a.jpg

carlosjohn
April 9th, 2007, 12:46 AM
HAPPY EASTER SUNDAY TO ALL.

500.00 per pure stag ang benta niya

thanks sa info..kung trio( pure stag and 2pullets )$1500.00 wala nba discount ...nagtatanong lang po

carlosjohn
April 9th, 2007, 12:49 AM

ganda nman niyan ....nagbebenta pba si BB ano contact number nya

dominator
May 2nd, 2007, 10:20 PM
his got d best good looking possum broodcock that i had ever seen!

loisbugoy
May 5th, 2007, 04:59 AM
dominator...

kindly post picture of bruce burnette possum sweater...I heard the famous double right is pure possum...thnks...:-)
wats the fighting style of this famous double right...does its true that this are not for sale of bruce...

migakie
May 5th, 2007, 05:55 AM
share kolang yong BB ko

http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o212/migakie/PIC_0004-2.jpg

xrhomelpnoy
May 5th, 2007, 08:00 AM
My Bruce Barnette Pure Gilmore

http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l191/xrhomelpinoy/bruce9.jpg

xrhomelpnoy
May 5th, 2007, 08:02 AM
My Bruce Barnette LO Pullets

http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l191/xrhomelpinoy/bruce3.jpg

yellowhackled84
May 14th, 2007, 11:52 AM

nice rooster.... DR ba ni BB yung gamit mo?

TRAVELLER FARM
May 14th, 2007, 12:23 PM
share ko lang BB sweaters ko.

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a160/travellerfarm/BBDRSweaterpullets.jpg
DR pullets

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a160/travellerfarm/100_24601.jpg

DL stag

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a160/travellerfarm/TF_BC__17_1.jpg

IN & IN stag

TRAVELLER FARM
May 14th, 2007, 12:36 PM
http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a160/travellerfarm/TF_0151.jpg

palabas ng DL over DR

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a160/travellerfarm/100_25141.jpg

palabas naman ng DL over DL-LN

TRAVELLER FARM
May 14th, 2007, 12:56 PM
http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a160/travellerfarm/c75c1.jpg

Me holding In & In sweater pullet with Mr BB.

mataban
May 14th, 2007, 12:58 PM
awesome materials from BB bro traveller

TRAVELLER FARM
May 14th, 2007, 01:09 PM
awesome materials from BB bro traveller

tnx bro got them sept 05 , , , and were very happy with the offspring.

A1GFarms
May 14th, 2007, 03:28 PM
bro TF - yung pangako mo .....sana ganito ring kaganda........

mataban
May 14th, 2007, 03:29 PM
http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r111/matabangamefarm/broodcocks/STP60204.jpg

barnette blooded broodcock..

TRAVELLER FARM
May 15th, 2007, 10:09 AM
bro TF - yung pangako mo .....sana ganito ring kaganda........

bro walang problema pili ka na lang doon pag-uwi mo , , , , musta ka na diyan? keep safe , , , god bless.

A1GFarms
May 15th, 2007, 03:59 PM
thanx alot bro TF - mga ilang araw pa at pwede na yung mga dinks.......i will cross ur bb sa ck ko......goodluck sa breeding mo tol........

migakie
May 15th, 2007, 07:29 PM
BB gilmore hatch

http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o212/migakie/HPIM1243.jpg

BB kardinal kelso

http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o212/migakie/HPIM1241.jpg

competitor
May 16th, 2007, 12:46 AM
gaganda naman ng mga stocks nyo from BB....

post ko lang po itong BB sweater ko in-ACTION...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6NUMeLTcmc

cheers!!!

musta ka na preng mig?

KARASAKAS
May 17th, 2007, 12:30 AM
Sir Reggie,

Sir Can I Inquire How To Contact Sir Bruce Barnett And How To Acquire His Sweater Trio.

Thank You Very Much Sir

karyo123
May 17th, 2007, 03:00 AM
ganda ng mga bruce sweater nyo sirs.gudluck more wins

apong_ambo
May 17th, 2007, 03:43 AM
Karasakas

Just sent you a PM. You can try sending Pm's to Starrer, WT Avalon, or pointmatch they know Bruce very well. Good luck

Sir Reggie,

Sir Can I Inquire How To Contact Sir Bruce Barnett And How To Acquire His Sweater Trio.

Thank You Very Much Sir

raa hindang
November 13th, 2008, 04:06 PM
Up Up Up Ko Lang

NAYAK
December 11th, 2008, 12:38 PM
Sir Reggie,

Thank You Very Much Sir
up natin.

basyo
December 11th, 2008, 05:28 PM
share ko lang BB sweaters ko.

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a160/travellerfarm/BBDRSweaterpullets.jpg
DR pullets

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a160/travellerfarm/100_24601.jpg

DL stag

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a160/travellerfarm/TF_BC__17_1.jpg

IN & IN stag

ganda naman ng BB sweater mo sir.

armenta
May 18th, 2009, 06:07 AM

cabegania
May 18th, 2009, 08:05 AM
Thanks bruce for the trios that i pick up last jan 2009. they don't only look good, they play very very good with style.

Barracudaknight
May 27th, 2009, 02:09 PM
Ang ganda naman ng mga manokis nyo, i called him today to buy a trio and he told me that call him back in few months, because he don't want to sell hes left over stocks. Very honest person.. I hope soon i can get a trio..:D

native
May 30th, 2009, 10:38 AM
bruce fanatics what particular month is the best to get material from him? im planning to buy some materials fom him!

Barracudaknight
June 5th, 2009, 12:41 PM
Pre, i called him last wek and told me that he will get somne better stocks in Septemeber, so if you are planning to get some stocks from him, i suggest we can buy at the same time so we can get a better chance to get he's real stuff! let me know by email.
BK

apache2a
March 28th, 2012, 07:15 AM
If Bruce sells a battlecock for $150 (6,450 pesos) and Sonny Lagon sells them for 110,000 per trio....that is a BIG difference. Does Sonny get the best stock now that they are partners, or does he just mark up the prices? Thanks.

TORO RIVAS
March 4th, 2015, 06:15 AM
some one here has an idea how much the sweater pullets cost ?

Gullgivins
October 20th, 2017, 10:50 AM
This man sends some good birds. I received a trio for a friend in Mexico and they were authentic sweaters. Tame nice bodies etc. I'd recommend. For leiper and McLean Cali grey