PDA

View Full Version : Hatches

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12

doraymond2
September 1st, 2009, 10:38 PM
whats blood composes the richard bates hatch? TIA

irishcutt
September 1st, 2009, 10:42 PM
Old Bill Robertson of West Virginia, who raised Liepers for Judge Lieper would raise holy hell if you called them hatch!!! He said they were nothing more then Kearny Whitehackle crossed with Kearney Brown Red and later had Nigger Roundhead added to them. And Nigger Roundheads is all that he would call them. But Harold Brown, Curtis Blackwell, Sweater McGinnis, Richard Bates and soooo many others had made thier Hatch fowl(? )with some amount of Lieper in them. Sweater McGinnis once said the best battle fowl he ever had was 1/2 Lieper, 1/4 Blueface and 1/4 Regular Grey. If you got Hatch (?) fowl from any of these folks you got more then likely got a shot of Lieper in your fowl. Now Howard Suttles of Palmetto, Ga., got his Liepers from Henry Wortham when Henry was living and working in Florida. Howard had Green and Yellow Legged Leipers!! I seen 'em there many times and I know for a fact that many of the men I mentioned above got fowl from Mr. Suttles as I seen a letter Harold Brown wrote to Mr. Suttles requesting for some fowl to add new blood to his lines! And thats not hearsay its fact!!! These Suttles liepers came straight and peacomb. Ill say this about his leipers they are one of the strongest,hardest hitting hatch/non-hatch fowl Ive seen..

jon2
September 1st, 2009, 10:47 PM
i got gilmore hatches and their doing fine for me

fairfox
September 2nd, 2009, 12:34 AM
Sanford "sandy" hatch for me....

CIGAR
September 2nd, 2009, 03:10 AM
old time blueface.....

cigar

redbreeder
September 2nd, 2009, 04:19 AM
in the 80's the bill and jack entry and there bates hatch were very tough.. some came spangled.

OnPoint
September 2nd, 2009, 04:26 AM
There was a family of Hatch that came out of Mel Sims' yard that would come pale faced at times. They looked like a blueface family - straight combed, broad bodied, etc. This were some of the most unbelievable family of gamefowl that I have seen. We used to get some from this one fella and he used to charge and arm and leg for them. I tell you, we were without an arm or leg 'til we showed them bird then were able to purchase other arms and legs so we won't have to lose our next time we wanted some.

The other family that I thought were awesome were the Gilmores of Donald Fontenot. I believe they called them Superman Hatch. These were pea combed and tight bodied speed demons that could go head to head with the best of them. When he had them crossed to the Roundheads of his, they were hellacious birds. As much as I liked them on the Roundheads, showing them straight was fine for me.

Other notables would be - Jimmy East Jr. Hatch families and the old Hatch family of Annette Lee of Hawaii.

just my two cents ..

CALVIN2
September 2nd, 2009, 04:28 AM
Thanks for sharing your story ,thats good stuff ,thats why I love this site ,once in a while you run into a jackass but for the most part its great ..Thanks

Old Bill Robertson of West Virginia, who raised Liepers for Judge Lieper would raise holy hell if you called them hatch!!! He said they were nothing more then Kearny Whitehackle crossed with Kearney Brown Red and later had Nigger Roundhead added to them. And Nigger Roundheads is all that he would call them. But Harold Brown, Curtis Blackwell, Sweater McGinnis, Richard Bates and soooo many others had made thier Hatch fowl(? )with some amount of Lieper in them. Sweater McGinnis once said the best battle fowl he ever had was 1/2 Lieper, 1/4 Blueface and 1/4 Regular Grey. If you got Hatch (?) fowl from any of these folks you got more then likely got a shot of Lieper in your fowl. Now Howard Suttles of Palmetto, Ga., got his Liepers from Henry Wortham when Henry was living and working in Florida. Howard had Green and Yellow Legged Leipers!! I seen 'em there many times and I know for a fact that many of the men I mentioned above got fowl from Mr. Suttles as I seen a letter Harold Brown wrote to Mr. Suttles requesting for some fowl to add new blood to his lines! And thats not hearsay its fact!!! These Suttles liepers came straight and peacomb. Ill say this about his leipers they are one of the strongest,hardest hitting hatch/non-hatch fowl Ive seen..

Hawaiian Breed
September 2nd, 2009, 04:44 AM
I am new at this, but it is my understanding that the Mclean Hatch is the original Hatch. All the rest are crosses with other blood.

My hatch is a Mclean

chevy1991k2500
September 2nd, 2009, 04:49 AM
O sorry i was reading under a gamefowl strain history and it sayed that that a leiper was a hatch but eather way they are good

lansford101
September 2nd, 2009, 04:53 AM
The original Leiper were not Hatch. They were a line developed by Judge Leiper and he stated they were not Hatch or contain any Hatch bloodlines. Just because they have green legs does not mean they are Hatch. Now.. modern lines of Leiper might contain Hatch blood, as people have made their own strains and added it, but the originals did not. Jim Young made the Kentucky Hatch, they were basicly the Left Nose Hatch of Joe Goode and Doc Robinson, not Leiper.
thanks for the info mike

Mike Everett
September 2nd, 2009, 05:21 AM
I am new at this, but it is my understanding that the Mclean Hatch is the original Hatch. All the rest are crosses with other blood.

My hatch is a Mclean
The original Hatch were from Sanford "Sandy"Hatch, they took his last name to decribe his fowl. He personally called his fowl "Shock Troops". Ted Mclean recieved his fowl from him.

Mike Everett
September 2nd, 2009, 06:11 AM
wasn't it heinie who refered to his line as that and wasn't it by the time sandy gave them to him they were all crossed out..if i remember right tar heel wrote about 'em they were bad ass if ahead.. i might be off some just my 2 cents
...the best i've seen (had)were the blueface
Heine worked for Mr. Hatch. But he was credited for infusing the Morgan Whitehackle that increased the cut and speed into the Hatch fowl. I believe C.C. Cook bought that line of fowl.

irishcutt
September 2nd, 2009, 06:45 AM
When asked what Sanford Hatch was showing in one of the Florida Tournaments? Hienie answerd " Hatch choked full of claret"!! Sanford Hatch and Thomas Murphy fought together as the Long Island Entry in all the Florida Tournaments. It wasnt uncommon for Murphy to go Hatches estate and tell Hienie "give me that cock" and Murphy would take them home and use them. Its not uncommon to get a green legged pullet from the Murphy fowl cuz of the infusion of hatch blood in some of the families. The Hatch were a low headed dumb fowl but game and stong without equal. They woule take 5 blows to get in 1 but that one was so hard it could really disable his opponent quickly. Many various lines were infused in them to correct this low headness with few successes. But when Hienie came for work for Mr. Hatch he brought some of his Morgan Whitehackle blood with him and infused this into the hatch fowl. Later on at one of the Florida Tournaments Hienie called them "his Shock Troops".. This Morgan blood helped correct some of the low headed, bill holding flaw in the Hatch fowl. The Mcleans arent nothing but Sanfords Hatch that Ted Mclean got direct from Mr. Hatch, with some added Morgan and some other lines added to them. C.C. Cooke got the Hatch fowl from Hienie when Sanford Hatch quit the game and turned over all his fowl to Hienie.

BILLABONG
September 2nd, 2009, 08:50 AM
i go for the Harold Brown Mclean they had the both world Hatch+Leiper

aurora gold
September 2nd, 2009, 08:59 AM
the best hatch is the filipino hatch version
they are fast like a brownred
breaks high like a roundhead
shuffles like a sweater
and hit like a hatch.

the filipinos should be praised for improving the line mr. hatch & mr. harold brown had started..ahehe:D:D

gapman
September 2nd, 2009, 09:00 AM
how bout the penny hatch sherril penny had some dang good'uns

Mike Everett
September 2nd, 2009, 10:18 AM
shuffles like a sweater
and hit like a hatch.

the filipinos should be praised for improving the line mr. hatch & mr. harold brown had started..ahehe:D:D
There were greenleg fowl fitting that decription before they ever left the American shores...

Dwip
September 2nd, 2009, 10:25 AM
For crossing to add gameness and power I'd say Doc Robinson, for fighitng pure I'd say bates.

black snake gf
September 3rd, 2009, 07:10 AM
in the 80's the bill and jack entry and there bates hatch were very tough.. some came spangled.

They where some good ones. we showed a many of fowl from baumgardner in the mid to late 80s in oklahoma we where in the pit reports many times.

some of the same blood used in sammy's fowl

JericP
September 3rd, 2009, 10:44 AM
Heine worked for Mr. Hatch. But he was credited for infusing the Morgan Whitehackle that increased the cut and speed into the Hatch fowl. I believe C.C. Cook bought that line of fowl.

Sir Mike I'm just sharring to evrey one here Hienie Matheseus Hatch

Heinie Matheseus Double right hatch

http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x188/Jericd/DSCN1413.jpg

http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x188/Jericd/DSCN1397.jpg

http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x188/Jericd/DSCN1408.jpg

Hienie Matheseus wheaton hatch

http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x188/Jericd/DSCN1412.jpg

http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x188/Jericd/DSCN1411.jpg

http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x188/Jericd/DSCN1403.jpg

http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x188/Jericd/DSCN1396.jpg

http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x188/Jericd/DSCN1385.jpg

Hienie Matheseus hatchpeckel

http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x188/Jericd/DSCN1381.jpg

http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x188/Jericd/DSCN1376.jpg

http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x188/Jericd/DSCN1384.jpg

http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x188/Jericd/DSCN1430.jpg

3rdGen
September 3rd, 2009, 11:18 AM
Heinnie once told an old timer friend of mine over some bottles of beer at the Memphis Club that Mr. Hatch later on preferred his fowls yeller legged as they proved to be better, and when Mr. Hatch passed on he left a yard of yeller legged chickens and just a couple of green legged. But when they got to Harold Brown's hands he propagated them Hatches green legged.

josebulabon
September 3rd, 2009, 11:41 AM
mclean hatch for me they break high, timing ,multiple shuffler,smart and powerful most of all can cut and hit hard..some straight and peacomb,i love their performance..

3rdGen
September 3rd, 2009, 11:41 AM
shuffles like a sweater
and hit like a hatch.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T02tnDZSIu4
another bulik cross
sparred against high action hatch

You're mocking the American hatch but you're breeding Warparty's. And what have you done to Joey's legendary high action hatch? A classic example of a good bloodline falling into the wrong hands. And that bulik cross that you're showing off would need a chest armour when you fight him to a decent rooster.

aurora gold
September 3rd, 2009, 11:48 AM
You're mocking the American hatch but you're breeding Warparty's. And what have you done to Joey's legendary high action hatch? A classic example of a good bloodline falling into the wrong hands. And that bulik cross that you're showing off would need a chest armour when you fight him to a decent rooster.
why don`t you just post your own hatch video and shut up.....hehe:D:D
you are always complaining and whining here like a kid...hehe

3rdGen
September 3rd, 2009, 12:06 PM
what don`t you just post your own video and shut up.....hehe:D:D

I'm not a show-off like you. Keep shooting your big mouth and keep showing off -- you're making a fine job making a horse's a-- out of yourself in a public forum.

customize
September 4th, 2009, 12:10 AM
guys if you dont mined back to informative thread pls....peace :)

tebs69
September 4th, 2009, 12:38 AM
they are true hatch ..hehehehhe

CALVIN2
September 4th, 2009, 01:24 AM
YOUR JOKING RIGHT ? IF NOT STAY AWAY FROM THE COOL AID ..
shuffles like a sweater
and hit like a hatch.

BILLABONG
September 4th, 2009, 06:01 AM
YOUR JOKING RIGHT ? IF NOT STAY AWAY FROM THE COOL AID ..this is true it is being produced by CIRCLE L Game Farm a very close friend of Harold Brown some 30yrs ago and they have developed this kind of Hatches that they named it HIGH ACTION HATCH and it is designed for LK. . .

http://www.circlelgamefarm.com/history.php
http://www.circlelgamefarm.com/achievements.php

swtrhtch1925
September 4th, 2009, 09:29 AM

love history, growing up i never retained learning history from school books.
and now when it comes to chicken, its easy to retain :)

I think CC Cook parted good brood materials to JD Perry which then branched out and got popularized as the Perry Hatch.
Bill Mcnatt breeds this Perry Hatch from the line Mr Perry perpetuated.

What I am not sure where EW Law falls in this history prior JD Perry.
maybe someone can grace this thread and give the exact info..:)

good day to all

CALVIN2
September 4th, 2009, 08:45 PM
My friend don't get me wrong I love what I've seen of the high action's think there are great birds ,but there are some super hatchs in the states , everyone who raises game fowl here has a family of hatchs,had to for gaff " power over speed "breeding here for so long now the concept has changed a little because everyone is breeding some for L/K .
THANKS YOU SIR FOR SHARING THE HISTORY ..
this is true it is being produced by CIRCLE L Game Farm a very close friend of Harold Brown some 30yrs ago and they have developed this kind of Hatches that they named it HIGH ACTION HATCH and it is designed for LK. . .

redzone
September 4th, 2009, 09:27 PM
...be pretty hard to argue that the blueface dont have it all...redzone...

Nortacs
September 4th, 2009, 09:33 PM
why don`t you just post your own hatch video and shut up.....hehe:D:D

no offense to you sir aurora, i guess sparring the chickens while in moult especially longer than 2-3 buckles will not help them at all..
your chickens really fight well and are very powerful!!
good luck with them sir!!

mikealvarez
September 4th, 2009, 09:46 PM
best hatch for me are leiper cross to sheryll penny hatch from el dia gamefarm and my ylh from my uncle in murcia negros occ basically a gene brown blood which he got from joe alimbuyugen very reliable especially when i cross it to my double right sweater from blue blade.this coming breeding season i will try the leiper-penny hatch to my sweater the double right.hopefully produce winners for another stag derby in P.G.B.A

3rdGen
September 4th, 2009, 10:47 PM
this is true it is being produced by CIRCLE L Game Farm a very close friend of Harold Brown some 30yrs ago and they have developed this kind of Hatches that they named it HIGH ACTION HATCH and it is designed for LK. . .

The American hatch breeders are breeding for the gaff while the Filipino hatch breeders like Eddie Araneta with his Karachi's and the late Mamie Lacson with his High Action's are breeding for the long knife. Saying that one is better than the other like aurora gold's post is another child's play the kind of stuff that ruins a good thread in this otherwise great site had it not for the smart a--es running around.

aurora gold
September 5th, 2009, 01:39 AM
The American hatch breeders are breeding for the gaff while the Filipino hatch breeders like Eddie Araneta with his Karachi's and the late Mamie Lacson with his High Action's are breeding for the long knife. Saying that one is better than the other like aurora gold's post is another child's play the kind of stuff that ruins a good thread in this otherwise great site had it not for the smart a--es running around.
that`s pure envy on your part 3rdgen..hehe:D
inggit na lang yang umiiral sa yo 3rdgen....hahaha:D

as a filipino i should praise first my co filipino breeders
the likes of araneta and lacson and others
through tremendous culling and proper & careful selections
they were able to produce a type of hatch
that can fight in our tough filipino slasher competition
mabuhay ang pilipino.....pinoy e!

ylhatch
September 5th, 2009, 02:13 AM
started breeding mcleans yl and green legged in the late 90s. they were good hatches, high winning percentage and game. and will stay at my backyard for good.

got some blueface and gilmore they were outstanding fighters in the pit.will fight some of its f1s coming dec and jan.hope they give me th wwws.

3rdGen
September 5th, 2009, 03:18 AM
that`s pure envy on your part 3rdgen..hehe:D
inggit na lang yang umiiral sa yo 3rdgen....hahaha:D

as a filipino i should praise first my co filipino breeders
the likes of araneta and lacson and others
through tremendous culling and proper & careful selections
they were able to produce a type of hatch
that can fight in our tough filipino slasher competition
mabuhay ang pilipino.....pinoy e!

Envy who? You can praise Filipino breeders to your heart's content especially the two admirable hatch breeders that I have mentioned, but if you have some decency you will stop there and not go to the extent of mocking the others. But I guess it's in your nature so yeah continue the culture that you're propagating here.

bonzi3803
September 5th, 2009, 03:35 AM
Gilmore By Bruce Barnette. They Look Beautiful And Also Gameness

renan
September 5th, 2009, 03:44 AM
I have one pure Mclean hatch from oklahoma very powerful smart,2x derby winner now ready for broadcock.

aurora gold
September 5th, 2009, 03:42 PM
richard bates created also his longknige hatch.....suitable for filipino slasher competiton;):):)

romy 3388
September 5th, 2009, 05:08 PM
For crossing to add gameness and power I'd say Doc Robinson, for fighitng pure I'd say bates.

BLUEFACE [HAROLD BROWN] - THESE ARE GOOD AND SOLID FOUNDATION HATCH BLOOD THAT ARE HARD TO OBTAIN . THEY ARE SMART , GOOD-TIMING , DEADLY
CUTTING HATCH FOWL WITH LOTS OF POWER . COMES 100% STRAIGHT COMB , THEY ARE WELL BALANCE MEDUIM STATION FOWL WHEN PURE . THEY WOULD BLEND TO ANY GOOD FAMILIES OF GAME FOWLS. THIS IS MY CHOICE...............MY BLUE FACE..............

james wolf
September 6th, 2009, 10:45 AM
i don't think there is any one type of hatch better than another, we use hatchblood for crossing in the pi for the most part, some cross better with 1 type of light blood than another. the best hatch for me is the one that crosses best with my light fowl. my spangle hatch crosses best with some of my greys & 1 of my kelsos, my mclean crosses better with some of my roundheads, my ruble crosses better than the other hatches with my claret, etc....
some of the fowl i like are the democrat, hatchet, red velcro
leiper/democrat i got stateside is turning out to be pretty good

james wolf
September 6th, 2009, 10:53 AM
irushcutt, meverett if you could post what you know about the nigger (got a nigger from the late clinis hall of kentucky), would really like to know how amer breeders breed their nigger, i know the blood was use in the mcrae, but would like to learn more,especially the crosses they are doing nowadays, thanks jwolf

jblph2001
September 6th, 2009, 01:58 PM
................BLUEFACE FOR ME.............:)

jtfarm
September 6th, 2009, 02:30 PM
for me harold brown hatch and billy robles hatch

lm1967
September 28th, 2009, 02:18 PM
bump..bump bump......more..more ...more please

BananaCamp
September 28th, 2009, 08:12 PM
Just sharing....I'm partial to my Red Hat GL stuff....been with these Hatches for long time.....alohas

http://i556.photobucket.com/albums/ss6/BananaCamp/Red_Hat_Hatch_BC.jpg

Mike Everett
October 8th, 2009, 09:52 AM
irushcutt, meverett if you could post what you know about the nigger (got a nigger from the late clinis hall of kentucky), would really like to know how amer breeders breed their nigger, i know the blood was use in the mcrae, but would like to learn more,especially the crosses they are doing nowadays, thanks jwolf
I don't know that much about them. Black fowl not real popular around where I live. I did hear the original where a Grimmie x Roundhead cross. I believe a shoe cobbler in Louisanna had the Grimmie. I also know Sam Wactor bred them. Some called them Trotters, Travelers, or Niggers. I did see some really nice ones at a friends of Slipspur this summer.

tebs69
October 8th, 2009, 02:12 PM
In PI, the best hatch that doMinated the slasher fighting are simple name, BILLY RUBLE HATCHES

frederick sy
October 8th, 2009, 07:47 PM
In PI, the best hatch that doMinated the slasher fighting are simple name, BILLY RUBLE HATCHES

pre gilbert,
i'm always afraid to meet your hatch at the pit...hahaha...good luck on saturday.

pre pedic

boots
October 8th, 2009, 07:57 PM
I had Ruble & Mclean Hatches
Here's may Imported Mel Simms Hatch Lb# Simms 407 can break with power , speed & cut well acquired with Atty Jun Mendoza too.

http://www.youtube.com/v/pUGwwDNToFk&hl=en&fs=1

But lately my latest acquisation Penny Perry Hatch is the best for me.

edson
October 8th, 2009, 08:32 PM
i like......... damn so many hatches!!! i could not choose...Lol

tebs69
October 9th, 2009, 12:01 AM
pre gilbert,
i'm always afraid to meet your hatch at the pit...hahaha...good luck on saturday.

pre pedic

pre fedic

thanks, big NO FIGHT pre, hehehehehe,,,, we have common name in entryname JPR ...they are your hatches..

Goodluck to your entries on saturday ...

Highlimit
October 9th, 2009, 12:18 AM
i bought two trio from him Kelso & YLH i Cull them he sent me some Junks after that i learn my leasson never buy Brood Stocks by the phone.

jay-jay
October 9th, 2009, 01:51 AM
HAHAHAATCHING.... excuse me i had to sneeze. as a hatch man, im baised over the mcleans and hi action, and my new line the BIG TAIL hatch. were 40% completion developing our own strain, SUATCH, will hopefully make a name for himself soon.

www.d-and-a-gamefarm.com

But if i had time i would get leipers from rat graves.

http://i284.photobucket.com/albums/ll30/blue-bubble-08/kita-kits82.jpg
http://i284.photobucket.com/albums/ll30/blue-bubble-08/asec068.jpg

tebs69
October 9th, 2009, 02:12 AM
I had Ruble & Mclean Hatches
Here's may Imported Mel Simms Hatch Lb# Simms 407 can break with power , speed & cut well acquired with Atty Jun Mendoza too.

http://www.youtube.com/v/pUGwwDNToFk&hl=en&fs=1

But lately my latest acquisation Penny Perry Hatch is the best for me.

migo boots

nice hatches you got , very good action line

theking
October 9th, 2009, 03:40 AM
I got a trio from James Tally of penny hatch very good birds also heres a picture of the brood cock.http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii270/thekingofthesouth208/Picture028.jpg http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii270/thekingofthesouth208/Picture013.jpg

Highlimit
October 9th, 2009, 03:54 AM
I got a trio from James Tally of penny hatch very good birds also heres a picture of the brood cock.http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii270/thekingofthesouth208/Picture028.jpg http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii270/thekingofthesouth208/Picture013.jpg
wow this is a very good looking Penny Hatch you got sir can you PM me his number or price?...thanks.

KNACK808
October 9th, 2009, 04:18 AM
http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i22/knack808/DSC00012.jpg http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i22/knack808/4.jpg

black snake gf
October 9th, 2009, 04:37 AM

This cock was out of broodstock we got from Talley
http://i1004.photobucket.com/albums/af169/blacksnakegf/pennyhatch.jpg

arihatch
October 9th, 2009, 06:48 AM
You can't say whitch one is better than the other one I love gl hatch fowl in fact that's all own I have 4 familys and they are all good in their own way I been showing my own bleed of all 4 and beed doing real good so I loved them all

BILLABONG
October 9th, 2009, 08:12 AM
You can't say whitch one is better than the other one I love gl hatch fowl in fact that's all own I have 4 familys and they are all good in their own way I been showing my own bleed of all 4 and beed doing real good so I loved them all :D

BananaCamp
October 11th, 2009, 09:11 AM
Just sharing....I'm partial to my Red Hat GL stuff....been with these Hatches for long time.....alohas

http://i556.photobucket.com/albums/ss6/BananaCamp/Red_Hat_Hatch_BC.jpg

2009 Stags nest brothers from GL Hatch BC above.....

http://i556.photobucket.com/albums/ss6/BananaCamp/IMG_1602.jpg

GL HK Stag

http://i556.photobucket.com/albums/ss6/BananaCamp/IMG_1652.jpg

BL HK Stag

http://i556.photobucket.com/albums/ss6/BananaCamp/IMG_1338.jpg

BL HK Stag

lanipao
November 26th, 2009, 09:39 PM
Cecil hatches sparring
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lWvU4QHuF6g

aemartinez
November 26th, 2009, 10:37 PM
gilmore broodcock http://i674.photobucket.com/albums/vv108/08-02-59/gilmorebw018.jpg gilmore stag http://i674.photobucket.com/albums/vv108/08-02-59/gilmorebw005.jpg

blackdeath
November 27th, 2009, 09:49 AM
gilmore broodcock http://i674.photobucket.com/albums/vv108/08-02-59/gilmorebw018.jpg gilmore stag http://i674.photobucket.com/albums/vv108/08-02-59/gilmorebw005.jpg

those are beautiful Gilmores you have there. real nice station, stance, and plumage.
good luck with them.

aemartinez
November 27th, 2009, 11:14 AM
those are beautiful Gilmores you have there. real nice station, stance, and plumage.
good luck with them.
thanks blackdeath

slipspur
November 28th, 2009, 04:29 AM

Yep, them are sho nuff dandies!!

aemartinez
November 28th, 2009, 06:36 AM
Yep, them are sho nuff dandies!!
thanks slip

GamerGreys
November 28th, 2009, 07:20 AM
These leipers have treated me real good over the years
http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n80/GamerGreys/leiper-1.jpg

blackdeath
November 28th, 2009, 07:55 AM

durned easy to look at that's for sure. if they have a win percentage to boot, I can see why you keep them. good luck

pd&pc
November 28th, 2009, 08:51 AM
This is my favorite Hatch...Col.Givens Hatch cross sa Blueface... Superb...

http://pd25pc15.multiply.com/photos/album/5/JCS_Gamefarm_Broodcock#photo=2

http://jtat08.multiply.com/video/item/42/VID00012.AVI

lanipao
November 28th, 2009, 10:58 AM
Another one of my hatches

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9OIa7ig6twE

mckurt
November 28th, 2009, 10:43 PM
my hatches

bill morris leiper
http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h14/pitshock/gamecocks042.jpg
mclean
http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h14/pitshock/gamecocks044.jpg

aemartinez
November 29th, 2009, 07:02 AM
gilmore hatch 3x http://i674.photobucket.com/albums/vv108/08-02-59/gilmorebw032.jpg

aemartinez
November 29th, 2009, 07:08 AM
gilmore hatch cross http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rLdVJHJH06w

Geronimo/Neo
November 29th, 2009, 07:59 AM
i have a pure Blue Blade Gilmore bullstag, and a BM bulalayaw Pure Gilmore pullet, acquired last August now for sale at half price.. they are still banded from their original owner.. PM me if you like them.. tnx

manuelsy
November 29th, 2009, 11:02 AM
:D the best base bloodlines for and i cross it to other bloodlines.

red baron
November 29th, 2009, 04:35 PM
heres my hatches...

http://redbarons.multiply.com/photos/album/40/New_Pix#photo=9 (http://redbarons.multiply.com/photos/album/40/New_Pix#photo=9)
http://redbarons.multiply.com/photos/album/40/New_Pix#photo=10 (http://redbarons.multiply.com/photos/album/40/New_Pix#photo=10)

aemartinez
November 29th, 2009, 07:15 PM
gilmore hatch http://i674.photobucket.com/albums/vv108/08-02-59/gilmorebw040.jpg

GamerGreys
November 30th, 2009, 01:32 PM
durned easy to look at that's for sure. if they have a win percentage to boot, I can see why you keep them. good luck
Thanks blackdeath and good luck to you, back of course when legal in the states the pure ones also had the % to go along with them. They are probably the most fancy hatch I have.

Highlimit
December 2nd, 2009, 07:04 AM
http://i797.photobucket.com/albums/yy251/DCRPitKing/My20Catalog-Adobe20P10021.jpg Gilmore.

Highlimit
December 2nd, 2009, 07:09 AM
http://i797.photobucket.com/albums/yy251/DCRPitKing/ais200181.jpg Leiper.

lanipao
December 2nd, 2009, 08:14 AM
http://i797.photobucket.com/albums/yy251/DCRPitKing/My20Catalog-Adobe20P10021.jpg Gilmore.

Dhul,Goodlooking bird.Is this one of your imports?

Highlimit
December 2nd, 2009, 10:31 AM
Dhul,Goodlooking bird.Is this one of your imports?
i wish pare, musta na?

lanipao
December 2nd, 2009, 12:24 PM
i wish pare, musta na?

Ok lang pre,back in US.Talked to Joal in PI last week.His birds are speaking for themselves against the bigboys.He scored 3.5 points got a draw with Gengen Arayata using his black.Goodluck to your breeding this season.

windjammer2
December 2nd, 2009, 12:43 PM
Pure Heinie Mathesius Hatch of the Left-in family. Francis Afable acquired them from Dr. Jun Mendiola from way back 1977. Originated from the Two-Gun Kelly broodcock of Mr. Mathesius.http://i302.photobucket.com/albums/nn87/stormcat33/091.jpg

Clapton
December 2nd, 2009, 12:53 PM
Any info about Gerard spangled hatch what was the fighting style of these fowls.

cagarcia
December 2nd, 2009, 12:54 PM
windjamer,

HOW DO YOU FIND THE FIGHTING STYLE OF THIS HATCH?

aurora gold
December 2nd, 2009, 02:24 PM
http://hatchpower.multiply.com/photos/hi-res/186/2?xurl=http%3A%2F%2Fhatchpower.multiply.com%2Fphot os%2Falbum%2F186%2FBILL_HUGHETT_WARPARTY_HATCH%23p hoto%3D2

http://hatchpower.multiply.com/photos/hi-res/186/1?xurl=http%3A%2F%2Fhatchpower.multiply.com%2Fphot os%2Falbum%2F186%2FBILL_HUGHETT_WARPARTY_HATCH%23p hoto%3D1
my 9 years old warparty hatch broodcock

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJ7XmGL7Mds (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJ7XmGL7Mds)
one of his son,on the right side
a warparty hatch x bb sweater-duke hulsey pumpkin battlecross
against my dom breed on the left side

windjammer2
December 2nd, 2009, 02:32 PM
windjamer,

HOW DO YOU FIND THE FIGHTING STYLE OF THIS HATCH?
Won a lot with them crossed with Lemons. They break well, fast and possess the power typical of the Hatch and are game to the bone. They don't have to set first to hit, and they throw a lot of feet without billhold.

Highlimit
December 2nd, 2009, 09:36 PM
Ok lang pre,back in US.Talked to Joal in PI last week.His birds are speaking for themselves against the bigboys.He scored 3.5 points got a draw with Gengen Arayata using his black.Goodluck to your breeding this season.
thats good to hear pare.

competitor
December 2nd, 2009, 10:02 PM
hatch grey....

http://i861.photobucket.com/albums/ab177/rl18th/100_4051.jpg

GamerGreys
December 3rd, 2009, 11:33 AM
Here is my Tom Dale Penny Line
http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n80/GamerGreys/DarkPenny1.jpg

cagarcia
December 3rd, 2009, 02:13 PM
Won a lot with them crossed with Lemons. They break well, fast and possess the power typical of the Hatch and are game to the bone. They don't have to set first to hit, and they throw a lot of feet without billhold.

nice hatch windjammer , thanks alot.

lanipao
December 4th, 2009, 09:22 AM
Cecil Hatch
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rFF0Z0zkKAo

felito
December 4th, 2009, 12:44 PM

Nice cock!! Is this one of the Tom Hargus Penneys? Good luck with'em!!

rakfowls
December 4th, 2009, 05:25 PM
Ganda ng mga hatches nyo mga Sir :)

Goodluck

josebulabon
December 4th, 2009, 05:53 PM
sir,

peacomb b talaga ung pure mclean? meron kc ako nabili na hen mclean pero straight comb sya. napeke kaya ako? thanks for the reply!
yong nasa avatar ko sir inbreed mclean kaya medyo mababa 3xwinner sc yan.me mga lumalabas na sc sa mclean pero bihira..

rakfowls
December 4th, 2009, 06:44 PM
Share ko na rin photos ng mga Hatches ko mga kasama

http://corbon.multiply.com/photos/album/55/HATCHES

pd&pc
December 4th, 2009, 07:32 PM
Share ko rin ang mga hatch namin

Pure High Action(1time stag derby winner, 11 months old)
http://pd25pc15.multiply.com/photos/album/9#photo=3

Pure Gilmore fr. BM Bulalayaw( 1time derby winner, 2yrs old)
http://pd25pc15.multiply.com/photos/album/9#photo=4

Pure YLH fr.SM Farm(3x derby winner, 3yrs old)
http://pd25pc15.multiply.com/photos/album/9#photo=5

Pure Col.Givens Hatch fr.SM Farm( 2x winner, 2yrs old)
http://pd25pc15.multiply.com/photos/album/5/JCS_Gamefarm_Broodcock#photo=1

KNACK808
December 5th, 2009, 05:32 AM
PURE HATCH GREYhttp://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i22/knack808/sharedpictures1447.jpg http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i22/knack808/rusty739.jpg

rml_paris
December 5th, 2009, 05:55 AM
doc robinson hatch BC
http://i216.photobucket.com/albums/cc158/tapingar/100_5797.jpg

doc robinson hatch stag
http://i216.photobucket.com/albums/cc158/tapingar/docrobinsonhatch.jpg
http://i216.photobucket.com/albums/cc158/tapingar/docrobinsonhatch2.jpg

double hatch 1/2 doc robinson 1/2 gilmore hatch
http://i216.photobucket.com/albums/cc158/tapingar/doublehatchstag.jpg

lordwally
December 5th, 2009, 06:13 AM
doc robinson hatch BC
http://i216.photobucket.com/albums/cc158/tapingar/100_5797.jpg

very nice looking hatch,goodluck

doc robinson hatch stag
http://i216.photobucket.com/albums/cc158/tapingar/docrobinsonhatch.jpg
http://i216.photobucket.com/albums/cc158/tapingar/docrobinsonhatch2.jpg

double hatch 1/2 doc robinson 1/2 gilmore hatch
http://i216.photobucket.com/albums/cc158/tapingar/doublehatchstag.jpg

1handkneehigh
December 5th, 2009, 06:17 AM

..that's one of the nicest Leipers I've seen..

joeramd
December 5th, 2009, 07:43 AM
My Hatch from LTD Gamefarm can break high & vertical:
http://i367.photobucket.com/albums/oo118/mondlitt/001_1532.jpg

aemartinez
December 5th, 2009, 08:00 AM
gilmore http://i674.photobucket.com/albums/vv108/08-02-59/DSC00804.jpg

fairfox
December 5th, 2009, 08:15 AM
Blueface
http://fairfoxgamefarm.webs.com/apps/photos/photo?photoid=14713883

Bill Baumgardner mclean

http://fairfoxgamefarm.webs.com/apps/photos/photo?photoid=55880229

Col. Givens hatch

http://fairfoxgamefarm.webs.com/apps/photos/photo?photoid=55881167

aemartinez
December 5th, 2009, 09:34 AM
mel sims hatch pair http://i674.photobucket.com/albums/vv108/08-02-59/DSC00873-2.jpg

GamerGreys
December 5th, 2009, 10:43 AM
Nice cock!! Is this one of the Tom Hargus Penneys? Good luck with'em!!
Thanks for the compliment my friend. This one is not a Hargus Penny but the ones Hargus has from Jim Bryant are about as good as they get . Unfortunatly I no longer have any of the Hargus blood anymore but just a drop of grey at a friends house. If I was to get some more Penny I would have to pay a visit to Mr. Hargus who in my opinion is one of the best old school breeders we have left.

harry
December 5th, 2009, 01:11 PM
i prefer this hatch blood my yleg mcleans

http://hargab.multiply.com/photos/hi-res/14/1?xurl=http%3A%2F%2Fhargab.multiply.com%2Fphotos%2 Falbum%2F14%2FNEW_BROODFOWLS_FOR_THIS_COMING_BREED ING_SEASON_TO_ADD_UP_MY_EXISTING_LINES%23photo%3D1

felito
December 5th, 2009, 10:28 PM
Thanks for the compliment my friend. This one is not a Hargus Penny but the ones Hargus has from Jim Bryant are about as good as they get . Unfortunatly I no longer have any of the Hargus blood anymore but just a drop of grey at a friends house. If I was to get some more Penny I would have to pay a visit to Mr. Hargus who in my opinion is one of the best old school breeders we have left.

Good deal GamerGreys... I talk to Mr. Hargus a couple of weeks ago and I plan on going up there this month or January. I'm gonna try to cross his Penneys with my Blackman Penneys. I only have a few hens, and I'm hoping that I can reestablish the blood with Mr.Hargus' fowl. I wonder if he has a couple of yards of these Penneys, because I believe he stated that the Penneys were from Jr. Belt. Oh well will see and I'll keep you all informed. Peace.
Felito

KNACK808
December 6th, 2009, 04:43 AM
HATCH GREY CROSS WITH MY TORNADOhttp://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i22/knack808/Picture2734.jpg

aemartinez
December 6th, 2009, 05:06 AM
asil/blue face hatch http://i674.photobucket.com/albums/vv108/08-02-59/DSC00838-1.jpg

GamerGreys
December 6th, 2009, 06:58 AM
Good deal GamerGreys... I talk to Mr. Hargus a couple of weeks ago and I plan on going up there this month or January. I'm gonna try to cross his Penneys with my Blackman Penneys. I only have a few hens, and I'm hoping that I can reestablish the blood with Mr.Hargus' fowl. I wonder if he has a couple of yards of these Penneys, because I believe he stated that the Penneys were from Jr. Belt. Oh well will see and I'll keep you all informed. Peace.
Felito
I have not talked to Tom sense right before his wife passed. I was going to go up to his farm but thought it was best not to go at such a time. When legal we use to go to the same places and I believe he told me that they were from Jim Bryant when I talked to him last. He might have got some more I dont know but last time I talked to him he no longer has any walks just enough for breeding keep the line going. I have something Emoy sent me I will send you a pm

lanipao
December 6th, 2009, 11:27 AM
Cecil hatch blend
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lmIHfI-xdD8

trueedge
December 7th, 2009, 12:03 AM
Warparty Mclean Hatch Cock

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NER-S5_yssU

Bill Baumgardner BFH Stag

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VNUTgf4pgqo

Gonna try some of the Romero Hatch bred to the Baumgardner BFH

aemartinez
December 7th, 2009, 01:50 AM
gilmore
http://i674.photobucket.com/albums/vv108/08-02-59/rubles028.jpg mel sims hatch http://i674.photobucket.com/albums/vv108/08-02-59/rubles001.jpg

KNACK808
December 7th, 2009, 06:31 AM
HERS MY HATCHhttp://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i22/knack808/Picture2744.jpg

pinoy2
December 7th, 2009, 01:20 PM
my f1 melsim hatch
http://www.youtube.com/v/BD_n_wwHiyY&hl

lanipao
December 7th, 2009, 01:41 PM
my f1 melsim hatch

Nice hatches bro.Lots of feet.

WildWings
December 7th, 2009, 03:19 PM
http://i888.photobucket.com/albums/ac82/wildwings/doccock.jpg
my doc robinson broodcock from gulf haven farm of gene batia

felito
December 7th, 2009, 10:08 PM
I have not talked to Tom sense right before his wife passed. I was going to go up to his farm but thought it was best not to go at such a time. When legal we use to go to the same places and I believe he told me that they were from Jim Bryant when I talked to him last. He might have got some more I dont know but last time I talked to him he no longer has any walks just enough for breeding keep the line going. I have something Emoy sent me I will send you a pm

PM received GamerGreys. Thanks for the information, gonna store this away for collection. I will keep you posted on my trip there. Felito

raipadz
December 9th, 2009, 03:55 PM
my f1 melsim hatch

sir ang sakit mamalo ng ms hatches mo ah at power pa ilang months na cla?kapatid po cla? thnx for the vid.

billyguns73
December 9th, 2009, 05:25 PM
mga sir saan ba makakabili ng milsims hatch!!!!!

pinoy2
December 9th, 2009, 11:06 PM
sir ang sakit mamalo ng ms hatches mo ah at power pa ilang months na cla?kapatid po cla? thnx for the vid.

salamat sir,1xw napo cya 11 month hindi nya kapatid yun kabitaw nya .....

oxfarm
December 10th, 2009, 10:03 AM
My Leipers preparing fore the battle กก

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sPK3zcs5moI

bsecreto
December 10th, 2009, 10:09 AM

Looks and sounds powerful goodluck sir

aemartinez
December 10th, 2009, 11:02 AM

oxford you have some good roosters there.i like the hatch.good luck

jcjfarms
December 10th, 2009, 11:18 AM

they look good what you need rhs for you got what you need there

lanipao
December 10th, 2009, 03:39 PM
Hatch bred for PI fighting.always on top.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wfs8yAakqo0

DT farms
December 11th, 2009, 01:46 PM
Hatch bred for PI fighting.always on top.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wfs8yAakqo0

hey im new to the site, hello for my money i love my tommydale pennys

lanipao
December 12th, 2009, 09:56 AM
hey im new to the site, hello for my money i love my tommydale pennys

Goodluck with them.

PitKing
December 12th, 2009, 10:49 AM
[quote=lanipao]Hatch bred for PI fighting.always on top.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wfs8yAakqo0[/quote
nice hatch sir.

lanipao
December 12th, 2009, 01:14 PM
[quote=lanipao]Hatch bred for PI fighting.always on top.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wfs8yAakqo0[/quote
nice hatch sir.

Thanks sir.

lili bois
December 12th, 2009, 08:45 PM
Cecil hatches sparring

My goodness. have not yet seen much more than that. Absolutely fantastic. great job man. keep up the good work.

lanipao
December 12th, 2009, 09:27 PM
My goodness. have not yet seen much more than that. Absolutely fantastic. great job man. keep up the good work.

Thanks sir for the very encouraging words.

uncleprak
December 12th, 2009, 09:56 PM
Cecil hatch blend
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lmIHfI-xdD8

sir, saan ang pure d2 yon kakaunti ba ng buntot? yan ang manok mahirap mamatay pag ganyan pero madaling pumatay. nice hatch

uncleprak
December 12th, 2009, 10:01 PM
Cecil hatches sparring

grabe lumalagitik ang PALO, ILAN MONS NA CLA SIR?

ANYONGHASEYO GF
December 12th, 2009, 10:33 PM
mine,shifty but not fancy.hence they did the job done:)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EPecElhY5Us

lanipao
December 13th, 2009, 02:42 AM
sir, saan ang pure d2 yon kakaunti ba ng buntot? yan ang manok mahirap mamatay pag ganyan pero madaling pumatay. nice hatch

Sir the pure one at least to my satndard is on the left side.Thanks for the kind words.

lanipao
December 13th, 2009, 02:47 AM
grabe lumalagitik ang PALO, ILAN MONS NA CLA SIR?

Both are crosses of my yellow leg cecil to my green leg cecil.They are 14 months old when the video was taken.Thanks again brod.

WinJett
December 13th, 2009, 03:43 AM
nice............................

lanipao
December 13th, 2009, 07:06 AM
mine,shifty but not fancy.hence they did the job done:)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EPecElhY5Us

Smart hatch and a good cutter.

ANYONGHASEYO GF
December 13th, 2009, 09:21 AM
Smart hatch and a good cutter.

Many thanks sir.you too have awesome hatches,best of luck.

RMMC3031
December 16th, 2009, 05:29 PM
Many thanks sir.you too have awesome hatches,best of luck.

sir gudeve! kayo po ba si allan siaco?

teds_glh
January 15th, 2010, 07:32 PM
F1 ROGER ROBERTS HATCHET
http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w64/tedmed07/Picture104.jpg

boots
January 15th, 2010, 09:55 PM
Just sharing our imported Mel Sims Hatch LB#Sims 407 and another imported Hatch x Kelso still too fat,heavy molt with 4 hens in breeding pen

http://www.youtube.com/v/pUGwwDNToFk&hl=en_US&fs=1

F1 offsprings of our Mel Sims Hatch cross with our Boston RH
http://www.youtube.com/v/mdiedTUVJQo&hl=en_US&fs=1

But I like our James Sylvester and Spangle Penny Perry hatches too

http://dates128.multiply.com/

CA_Gamefarm
January 20th, 2010, 08:16 PM
I am looking for a good hatch family. I was thinking of getting
Blueface
Mclean
Leiper
Gavilans
What are the different qualities of each and which would you prefer to have if you're competing in the LK and who would I be able to obtain some blood from? Help is much appreciated. I am located on O'ahu, Hawaii.

Also what are some accurate, good cutting chickens? Looking for that too. Was thinking about roundheads.

hello here is a video of my broodcocks.. one is my kelso and the other my col givens hatch.. both great great cutters... acurate cutters.. cross well together and also good blend with my Lacy roundhead... these cocks are not in good shape they where taken from the broodpens just randomly and they are well out of shape.. cause they do the sexy time all day...lol... anyways.. check them out.. they are still really good and can be fought pure.. make sure to check out my details for the videos....
http://www.youtube.com/user/quezadapq#p/a/u/2/oZXofUAi_9A

jay-jay
January 20th, 2010, 08:50 PM
SUATCH by D&A gamefarm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zdRsSW-s79w:

silver2dmoon
January 21st, 2010, 01:11 AM

You have a beautiful hatch there GG.
I once was given by Tom Dale a Penny Hatch... tall powerful stag w/ deep color green leg... a good flyer too.
Unfortunately, I didn't maintain it ...
Best.

DOUBLECHAMP2009
January 21st, 2010, 05:58 AM
I once was given by Tom Dale a Penny Hatch... tall powerful stag w/ deep color green leg... a good flyer too.
Best.

redcrow
January 21st, 2010, 07:10 AM
karachi is still the best hatch in lk:)

KNACK808
January 21st, 2010, 09:21 AM
SWEATER VS HATCH.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KIz-6tz8keY

jcjfarms
January 21st, 2010, 09:41 AM
If you are looking for some modern day game hatch that can get it done in any type of show I recommend cippie aka RoundheadMan. You cant go wrong with this mans fowl.

Etor
January 21st, 2010, 10:18 AM
If you are looking for some modern day game hatch that can get it done in any type of show I recommend cippie aka RoundheadMan. You cant go wrong with this mans fowl.

do you how much does he sell his fowls? pair or trio? tnx....

jcjfarms
January 21st, 2010, 11:04 AM
do you how much does he sell his fowls? pair or trio? tnx....

pm him, this mans fowl is some of the best hatch I have seen.

windjammer2
January 21st, 2010, 02:46 PM
http://i302.photobucket.com/albums/nn87/stormcat33/SDC10635.jpg
Gilmore Hatch x Jack Walton Hatch blend broodstag.

DOUBLECHAMP2009
January 21st, 2010, 03:32 PM
http://i302.photobucket.com/albums/nn87/stormcat33/SDC10635.jpg
Gilmore Hatch x Jack Walton Hatch blend broodstag.

GamerGreys
January 24th, 2010, 01:02 PM
Best.
Thanks alot silver2dmoon, I am really high on this line of hatch. I have been around alot of gamefowl and these penny hatch are the best breed fowl i think i ever had my hands on or have been around. The power, gameness, and bottom are just unreal and are there strong points but they also have breaking and cutting ablity and most of the time get it done in the first pitting as they are relentless and have that fire to them. My line only has the dark blue legs and until I had this line I never really liked blue legs but do now. I know of about 4 breeders that keep this line going strong and in my opinion is some of the best hatch around these days.

GamerGreys
February 4th, 2010, 10:48 AM
Lets bump this one for all the hatch men out there.
I have not yet seen a true blueface posted on here. This is what the blueface should look like here. Please stop posting imitations.
http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n80/GamerGreys/bluefaceblue.jpg

berniev
February 4th, 2010, 11:51 AM
http://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m214/berniev610/Image019.jpg

A Sue Wilson X High Action Hatch simply known as Wilson Hatch from Octagon.

hari
February 4th, 2010, 09:02 PM
leiper & givens hatch -power & bottom...
hi-action & gilmore- style & cutting... based on what i have :)

falcon AA
February 4th, 2010, 09:10 PM
for me McLean is the best power,flight style and beauty.

jitter123
February 5th, 2010, 10:29 AM
Mclean and Blueface...combined them both...very good one

aemartinez
February 5th, 2010, 02:41 PM
gilmore hatch http://i674.photobucket.com/albums/vv108/08-02-59/gilmorebcock.jpg

bustos_cockers@
February 5th, 2010, 02:51 PM
For me riverview Hatch is best

jalmz
February 5th, 2010, 06:10 PM
hi action mclean http://sabong.net.ph/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=24589&stc=1&d=1265368104

silver2dmoon
February 7th, 2010, 09:53 AM
Thanks alot silver2dmoon, I am really high on this line of hatch. I have been around alot of gamefowl and these penny hatch are the best breed fowl i think i ever had my hands on or have been around. The power, gameness, and bottom are just unreal and are there strong points but they also have breaking and cutting ablity and most of the time get it done in the first pitting as they are relentless and have that fire to them. My line only has the dark blue legs and until I had this line I never really liked blue legs but do now. I know of about 4 breeders that keep this line going strong and in my opinion is some of the best hatch around these days.

I cannot argue with you on that. You have the penny hatch that i know....
when they go up in the air... it will rattle the opponent from up there and on the way down, who would not be impressed with a show like that.
Keep us posted on your success stories. Best !

RAVELO
February 7th, 2010, 10:04 AM
up up up ..........................................

CA_Gamefarm
February 10th, 2010, 03:12 PM
absolutely the COL. GIVENS HATCH!!!!!!!!!
this has got to be the most powerful gamecock on earth... this is the real brickbreaker fowl.... smart... game, good cutter, power, perfect bodies, and most importantly.... sticks to his fighting style the whole way through the fight... very consistant!!!! at least mine are ....... this is from Mr Peter Q in California... he has best Hatch, best Kelso and definately best roundhead.... check this spar out....

and these are straight from broodpens, very out of shape cocks and still can get the job done...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZXofUAi_9A

call this man!... you need to get his fowl!

714-914-1091

CA_Gamefarm
February 10th, 2010, 03:18 PM
My long staying Perryhatch

http://www.youtube.com/v/OX8tRQfs8so&hl=en_GB&fs=1

sorry to say this sir but, those cocks hardly hit eachother in about 30 seconds of sparring, fly too high, bad timing, and cant hit... if you pay attention, they did not hit any deadly hits ever!!!! very inaccurate hitting.... a good kelso/roundhead blend (which have good timing) would have shreaded them to pieces. :( :( :(

Apurado36
February 10th, 2010, 04:31 PM
GFBAN 1x winner Leiper hatch

http://apuradogamefarms.multiply.com/photos/hi-res/4/11?xurl=http%3A%2F%2Fapuradogamefarms.multiply.com %2Fphotos%2Falbum%2F4%2FHATCH_%23photo%3D11

sparring video:

http://apuradogamefarms.multiply.com/video/item/30

redowl115
February 10th, 2010, 05:07 PM
Mine is chapsuey Hatch...hehehehe

OREVON
February 10th, 2010, 06:47 PM
Black Hatch Roundhead (light colored) VS. Lemon Hatch Albany (dark colored)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CCZGn1CKXms

tony01montana
February 10th, 2010, 10:31 PM
MCLEAN BROOD STAG, POWER CUT AND GAMENESS
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sqqwFf25H5w&feature=channel

KNACK808
February 20th, 2010, 06:38 AM
Hers my hatch derby winnerhttp://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i22/knack808/2_428301505l.jpg} http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i22/knack808/2_318158011l.jpg

KINGROOSTER
February 20th, 2010, 11:39 AM
Col. Givens Hatch was also a Mclean & Leiper Hatches blend perfected by Colonel Givens himself.
Harold Brown Hatch was also a Mclean & Leiper Hatches blend.

cockfighter_199
February 20th, 2010, 11:41 AM
Hers my hatch derby winnerhttp://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i22/knack808/2_428301505l.jpg} http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i22/knack808/2_318158011l.jpg hell yeah good job buddy

PIRSO PATRICIO
February 20th, 2010, 11:48 AM
just want to share our hatches... you can see them in our website on my avatar...

hope thqat our hatches are at par with what you have...

reongmanchi63
February 20th, 2010, 12:15 PM
Pure California hatch Stag VS Blackwater Sweater/YLH battlestag sparring. The California hatch is now a stag derby winner.

http://reongmanchi63.multiply.com/video/item/19

KNACK808
February 20th, 2010, 12:40 PM
hell yeah good job buddy
thanks cockfighter 199 they just won on febuary18 2010

cockfighter_199
February 20th, 2010, 12:41 PM
thanks cockfighter 199 they just won on febuary18 2010 well congrats on that:D

JCAVENA2001
February 23rd, 2010, 07:15 PM
Johnny Mitchell Leiper Hatch

http://i878.photobucket.com/albums/ab347/myfarms/IMG_0252.jpg

Sammy Ramsey Mclean Hatch

http://i878.photobucket.com/albums/ab347/myfarms/IMG_0258.jpg
Very nice leiper hatch. do you ever sell any of his breed?

lansford101
February 23rd, 2010, 10:53 PM
any one know about the benny neez hatch i have a friend who has some an we would like to know the history on them

Mitch Rose
March 18th, 2010, 01:35 PM
What family of Hatch do you prefer just curious on what everyone think i raise Mclain Hatch
Thank's for your time
Mitch Rose:)

CA_Gamefarm
March 18th, 2010, 07:42 PM
What family of Hatch do you prefer just curious on what everyone think i raise Mclain Hatch
Thank's for your time

i personaly like Col Givens hatch!! power, game, good cutters. all around solid fighters.. in my opinion the best hatches.

ps. i also like my California Hatches.

ManiX
March 18th, 2010, 08:00 PM
melsims hatch and ruble...

pryabao
March 18th, 2010, 08:42 PM
YLH of Gene Batia and Joe Sanford.

harry
March 18th, 2010, 11:51 PM
yellow leg hatch and col.givens

stuart ylh
http://hargab.multiply.com/photos/hi-res/17/6?xurl=http%3A%2F%2Fhargab.multiply.com%2Fphotos%2 Falbum%2F17%2Fsome_fowls_%23photo%3D6

victor_navorsky
March 18th, 2010, 11:58 PM
Thank's for your time

rubble hatch

Mitch Rose
March 19th, 2010, 12:37 AM
Very good what about the Bates Fowl that is what my Father alway's fought along with Blue Face but thank's for your opinion guy's

Thank's alot guy's

CIGAR
March 19th, 2010, 01:06 AM
blueface would be my all time fav. however i have ruble (mclean) hatch too.....

cigar

feed rings
March 19th, 2010, 01:41 AM
blueface would be my all time fav. however i have ruble (mclean) hatch too.....

cigar

hi sir cigar,

let's drink some coffee while talking about hatches he he=]

slipspur
March 19th, 2010, 01:51 AM
I've had several different kinds of green legged fowl & I believe these McLeans are the best I've ever owned.

I've noticed that some folks have " Mclain Hatch " ... was there someone else other than Ted McLean that had good green legs, or is that just a mis-spelling of the same fella? Just wondering :confused:

Lu!$ M@r+inez
March 19th, 2010, 02:19 AM
I will go with the

Huron Dark Hatch

http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q263/LEM6791/Chickens/086.jpg

http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q263/LEM6791/Chickens/082.jpg

Huron Lemon Hatch

http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q263/LEM6791/Chickens/081.jpg

http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q263/LEM6791/Chickens/083.jpg

Mitch Rose
March 19th, 2010, 02:26 AM
Miss Spelling in my opinion

Here are a few of mine the first 2 are stag's last one is a cock
http://i909.photobucket.com/albums/ac292/Sweet_Pea_123/Sweet%20Pea%20Hatch/avery2003.jpg?t=1268940121
http://i909.photobucket.com/albums/ac292/Sweet_Pea_123/Sweet%20Pea%20Hatch/avery2005.jpg?t=1268940197
http://i909.photobucket.com/albums/ac292/Sweet_Pea_123/Sweet%20Pea%20Hatch/SPParidise004.jpg?t=1268940278

RedMiner
March 19th, 2010, 02:50 AM
I will go with the Sherryl Penny Hatch of Rat Graves (HATCH VILLAGE). Accurate cutters, good timing, vertical flyers, and defensive fighting style.

One of my Pure Sherryl Penny Brood Pullets:

http://i570.photobucket.com/albums/ss148/BACKYARDWARRIORS/DSC01599.jpg[/IMG]

Red
LAGABLAB ENTRY

Mitch Rose
March 19th, 2010, 03:13 AM
What are the Huron Hatch
Thanks

CIGAR
March 19th, 2010, 03:43 AM
sir feed rings..... yes i believe need some good hatch in every cross.....

and sure we can drink coffee and talk chickens just as long as you can walk the yard with your coffee cause the chicks are over populating farm..... hehehehe....

cigar

slipspur
March 19th, 2010, 04:13 AM
cigar

That sounds like me back in the day... words of a gaff man... since I've decided to relocate to the P.I., I've been playing with some stuff like Claret/Lacy's just to see... they made awesome stags will loads of ability... or so I hear ;)

Lu!$ M@r+inez
March 19th, 2010, 04:22 AM
What are the Huron Hatch
Thanks

They are primarily Mclean Hatch

rakfowls
March 19th, 2010, 05:24 AM
I vouch for the Circle L Hi Action Hatch. Proven and reliable LK fowl.

kogmohon
March 19th, 2010, 05:27 AM
los pinos entry of dallas is terrorizing the shortknife wherever they go...this are blends of
a jimmy east gl hatch, gilmore hatch, old jumper gl hatch, and billy rubles hatch....moy fantastico!!!

High Noon
March 19th, 2010, 05:04 PM
I am kinda partial to the
"High Noon" Hatch
...but then I may be just a little bit biased in my opinion

http://i665.photobucket.com/albums/vv17/Highnoon_Hatch/High%20Noon%20Hatch/HighNoonhen.jpg

http://i665.photobucket.com/albums/vv17/Highnoon_Hatch/High%20Noon%20Hatch/firebirdHighNoonstag.jpg

ManiX
March 19th, 2010, 05:17 PM
I am kinda partial to the
"High Noon" Hatch
...but then I may be just a little bit biased in my opinion

http://i665.photobucket.com/albums/vv17/Highnoon_Hatch/High%20Noon%20Hatch/HighNoonhen.jpg

http://i665.photobucket.com/albums/vv17/Highnoon_Hatch/High%20Noon%20Hatch/firebirdHighNoonstag.jpg

thanks for posting pics..

beautiful birds

sweatercross
March 19th, 2010, 05:31 PM
I'll go for the Leiper Hatches!

feed rings
March 19th, 2010, 06:04 PM

and sure we can drink coffee and talk chickens just as long as you can walk the yard with your coffee cause the chicks are over populating farm..... hehehehe....

cigar

wow sir cigar you have a lot of chicks now he he, i hope i will get some sooner he he=]
let's drink some coffee again=]

teds_glh
March 19th, 2010, 10:27 PM
los pinos entry of dallas is terrorizing the shortknife wherever they go...this are blends of
a jimmy east gl hatch, gilmore hatch, old jumper gl hatch, and billy rubles hatch....moy fantastico!!!

kogs are those DW 4ways?

lexlavin32
March 19th, 2010, 10:44 PM
los pinos entry of dallas is terrorizing the shortknife wherever they go...this are blends of a jimmy east gl hatch, gilmore hatch, old jumper gl hatch, and billy rubles hatch....moy fantastico!!!

all offshots of the great MCLEAN HATCH hey.... funtastique !!!

CIGAR
March 19th, 2010, 10:58 PM
slip i did the same about 4 years ago however still like alittle hatch in them even if its a dash..... try it see what you think.... rh/cigar with a little hatch....

cigar

kogmohon
March 19th, 2010, 11:22 PM
kogs are those DW 4ways?

yeah...blend together and strained....

tony01montana
March 20th, 2010, 12:26 AM
EYE CANDY MCLEAN BROOD COCKS;
http://s607.photobucket.com/albums/tt158/tony01montana/?action=view&current=FUNDAY240.jpg

3/4 Mclean/ 1/4 Velcro brood cock;
http://s607.photobucket.com/albums/tt158/tony01montana/?action=view&current=FUNDAY121.jpg

Mclean/Velcro brood cock;
http://s607.photobucket.com/albums/tt158/tony01montana/?action=view&current=FUNDAY010.jpg
Mclean brood cock;
http://s607.photobucket.com/albums/tt158/tony01montana/?action=view&current=FUNDAY130.jpg

bhem
March 20th, 2010, 03:31 AM
Thank's for your time
Mitch Rose:)http://i899.photobucket.com/albums/ac198/nivri88/3rbgamefarm/chicken048.jpg
blackwater stuart
http://i899.photobucket.com/albums/ac198/nivri88/3rbgamefarm/071.jpg
rocktop mclean
http://i899.photobucket.com/albums/ac198/nivri88/3rbgamefarm/IMG_2905.jpg
blueface hatch

Hard_Shuffle
March 20th, 2010, 05:59 AM
Tom Millis wardel hatch is real good.. i got those myself.. there G.L they do good in all types of shows.. they'll brake around 8ft high if you put them up rite.. they have LOTS of cut.. and there the deadest game chickens you can find.. i lost a fight with them in the drag cause my handelr was a idiot.. but it lasted over 2 hours.. i broke a leg in the 2nd pittin.. within that 1st pitting it had the other rooster so cut down that it could barley move... some how .. i think its just my luck.. it broke my roosters leg.. it was the last fight for the show.. anywho.. i've won alot of s/k derbies with them and gaff derbies.. i like to cross them over my docs and boy o boy do i feel like a rooster man :D

bhem
March 20th, 2010, 08:24 AM
Tom Millis wardel hatch is real good.. i got those myself.. there G.L they do good in all types of shows.. they'll brake around 8ft high if you put them up rite.. they have LOTS of cut.. and there the deadest game chickens you can find.. i lost a fight with them in the drag cause my handelr was a idiot.. but it lasted over 2 hours.. i broke a leg in the 2nd pittin.. within that 1st pitting it had the other rooster so cut down that it could barley move... some how .. i think its just my luck.. it broke my roosters leg.. it was the last fight for the show.. anywho.. i've won alot of s/k derbies with them and gaff derbies.. i like to cross them over my docs and boy o boy do i feel like a rooster man :Dsir if you don't mind, can you show us the hatch you got that breaks 8ft high,just wondering coz i've never seen one that flies that high,that would be nice to see two rooster takes off like a helicopter...

Hard_Shuffle
March 20th, 2010, 08:38 AM
behm: theres a guy in the grit n steel i think it is.. i don't think its the game cock.. anywho.. in his main picture for his pumpkins he is standin on a latter holdin a bird over his head and has a far pic of the bird flyin over the bird he's holdin on the latter... i dk how to post pics on here.. if you tell me i can take one with my phone and post it.. but 8foot isn't that high.. most fowl hit 6 or 7 with no problem.. hell im 5'6 and when i show in the pits most the birds jump higher than that.. but anywho ,tell me how to post a pic and ill gladly post

Lu!$ M@r+inez
March 20th, 2010, 08:43 AM
behm: theres a guy in the grit n steel i think it is.. i don't think its the game cock.. anywho.. in his main picture for his pumpkins he is standin on a latter holdin a bird over his head and has a far pic of the bird flyin over the bird he's holdin on the latter... i dk how to post pics on here.. if you tell me i can take one with my phone and post it.. but 8foot isn't that high.. most fowl hit 6 or 7 with no problem.. hell im 5'6 and when i show in the pits most the birds jump higher than that.. but anywho ,tell me how to post a pic and ill gladly post

I wanna see your Hatch though

RickC
March 20th, 2010, 08:48 AM
For LK i would suggest Cedar Creek Leiper Hatch.

Great for crossing and straight as well.

Proud to claim that this is my Sweater killer line.
These roosters are the smartest ones i got.
Very calculating and will fight however the opponent fights and more.

Bhem, my Leipers kill highflyers up in the air all the way down.
I wish i have a video to show you.

I will e-mail to you some pics of my Leipers.

If your reading this by any chance, Thank you so very much, Jeff Hudspeth.
I could not thank you enough for your kindness me being just a small timer.

RickC
Gardena, Ca.

bhem
March 20th, 2010, 08:54 AM
behm: theres a guy in the grit n steel i think it is.. i don't think its the game cock.. anywho.. in his main picture for his pumpkins he is standin on a latter holdin a bird over his head and has a far pic of the bird flyin over the bird he's holdin on the latter... i dk how to post pics on here.. if you tell me i can take one with my phone and post it.. but 8foot isn't that high.. most fowl hit 6 or 7 with no problem.. hell im 5'6 and when i show in the pits most the birds jump higher than that.. but anywho ,tell me how to post a pic and ill gladly postsir just open up an account from photobucket.com its free and its easy, up load all your pic. there in just click the img,and click it...or send me the picture. irvindelvalle@yahoo.com i'll be glad to help you post it up here...

Hard_Shuffle
March 20th, 2010, 10:16 AM
better yet, heres his game farm link at the bottom.
idk why its hard to believe that a rooster can't go up 8ft in the air.. hell they roost higher than that.. and at some of the fights roosters get up in the raptors..

LU!$M@r+inez: there not mine.. there toms... well there his blood line that is.

http://www.freewebs.com/woodlandfarm/ (http://www.freewebs.com/woodlandfarm/)

Hard_Shuffle
March 20th, 2010, 10:22 AM
i don't think stan wardel would need any introducing to a TRUE cocker in california.. they did sweep all of cali winning in the s/k. back in the early 80's.. they also beat delrio with there docs... delrio was known for the toughest pit in the south.. true some say no but most say yes on that... anywho, if you try them im sure you would like them.. but if your lookin for a l/k rooster and your buyin from him his hybrids and lemons are better.. but if your lookin for a s/k.. i like his hatch/doc cross best

anywho, have a good one.

CIGAR
March 22nd, 2010, 09:41 PM
hard shuffle you are right when you say delrio was very tuff however did you think about copper state, texoma, mid-america, bayou, sunset and i could name more back in the days springbrook was as tuff as it gets..... the fact is that alot of people now have good blood and very tuff....

cigar

Hard_Shuffle
March 23rd, 2010, 08:49 AM
this is not sad rudley.. i never claimed he had the best.. i said i like his hatch the best... and i said that some will argue that it was and some will argue that it wasn't the toughest..

this isn't said meanly have a nice day

CIGAR
March 23rd, 2010, 08:54 PM
it was tuff at delrio.....

cigar

beautifulgrl07
March 23rd, 2010, 09:37 PM
I have Givens. They have been good to me.

http://pecosvalley.multiply.com/

CIGAR
March 23rd, 2010, 10:06 PM
nice givens bea. like the red richardson greys too.....

cigar

feed rings
March 23rd, 2010, 10:10 PM
nice givens bea. like the red richardson greys too.....

cigar

sir cigar, how are you??? let's drink a cup of brewed coffee=]

CIGAR
March 23rd, 2010, 10:53 PM
yes sir im having one now..... cant go with out coffee..... hehehehe..... im fine sir feed.... how are you my friend?

cigar

cutrite
March 23rd, 2010, 11:02 PM
Dang it Cigar, I met ya once and sure did enjoy it. Just wasnt long enough. One of these days Ive got to come down and visit Jeff and you. yfis

cutrite
March 23rd, 2010, 11:07 PM
OH i forgot. Best hatch fowl. I didnt know there was such a thing. :eek: just pot stirring. :D yfis

CIGAR
March 24th, 2010, 02:07 AM
cutrite i be up there soon gota make my way back home..... will visit you buddy...

good cup of coffee and some conversation always makes for good time.....

cigar

feed rings
March 24th, 2010, 02:13 AM
yes sir im having one now..... cant go with out coffee..... hehehehe..... im fine sir feed.... how are you my friend?

cigar

very fine my friend, me too can't do anything right without coffee he he, i'm sure u are in good condition like cigars blue face hatch he he=] always keep in touch sir cigar and good night, its 11 pm here in dubai got to sleep tight=]

mckurt
May 16th, 2010, 02:03 AM
leiper hatch
http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h14/pitshock/maricar/DSC_1332-2.jpg

keep em game' up!

BlackhammerFarm
May 16th, 2010, 11:34 AM
I will go with the Sherryl Penny Hatch of Rat Graves (HATCH VILLAGE). Accurate cutters, good timing, vertical flyers, and defensive fighting style.

One of my Pure Sherryl Penny Brood Pullets:

http://i570.photobucket.com/albums/ss148/BACKYARDWARRIORS/DSC01599.jpg[/IMG]

Red
LAGABLAB ENTRY

I am kind of with you here, best hatch I have ran across are the ruble and penny bloodlines. Here is a few pics

My Ruble Cock
http://i284.photobucket.com/albums/ll13/blackhammerfowl/100_5886.jpg

My Penny Brood Stag
http://i284.photobucket.com/albums/ll13/blackhammerfowl/100_6781.jpg

MiguelitoIloilo
May 16th, 2010, 12:04 PM
I am kind of with you here, best hatch I have ran across are the ruble and penny bloodlines. Here is a few pics

My Ruble Cock

My Penny Brood Stag

Nice Hatches you got there my friend...

Here's mine...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zDmcsfL7TMA

www.miguelitoiloilo.multiply.com (http://www.miguelitoiloilo.multiply.com)

CONSISTENCY

jamul
May 16th, 2010, 12:29 PM
share mine JAMUL HATCH
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XZbVfXMjhDQ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dB4eV2FCVls
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MSLfFMkDWZc

my favorite line
http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a257/jamul/2006-06-05/jamulsuperhatch3.jpg
http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a257/jamul/2006-06-05/jamulsuperhatch4.jpg

miguelito
May 16th, 2010, 01:16 PM
Blueface ni Robert Harvey is good for crossing.. nadadagdagan ang bottom power ng offspring.

ROUND HEAD MAN
May 16th, 2010, 01:56 PM
We Have The Best. Money Were Your Mouth Is. Just Stirring.

Thanks
Cipriano

Everyone Has the Best Thought You Guys Knew.

rasalan GF
May 16th, 2010, 02:29 PM
Col Givens Hatch...
http://i760.photobucket.com/albums/xx242/rasalanGF/Picture010.jpg

jamul
May 16th, 2010, 02:54 PM
Col Givens Hatch...
http://i760.photobucket.com/albums/xx242/rasalanGF/Picture010.jpg
looks like breed of kenny troiano hatches spangle hatch

WT AVALON
May 16th, 2010, 03:04 PM
http://s295.photobucket.com/albums/mm156/wt_avalon/?action=view&current=GilmoreHatch1.jpg

CARSON FARM Gilmore Hatch, direct from Slick Lizard Game Farm of Jerry Adkins and Jason Campbell, good cross to our Claret & Kelso...

igorotkelso
May 16th, 2010, 03:18 PM

My Ruble Cock

My Penny Brood Stag

Nice ruble U got there man, me i prefer the "descendant" of the rubble for infusing. . . . karachi hatch although i've got nothing in my backyard 'cause it somehow got thinned down the line:( .

KnightHawk
May 16th, 2010, 07:53 PM
Thank's for your time
GILMORE HATCH IS A REALLY GOOD HATCH FAMILY THAT CROSSES WITH JUST ABOUT ANYTHING! TWO BREEDERS I KNOW HAS THE BEST ONES CHARLIE BAILEY OF OKLAHOMA AND CRIS NESMITH OF ALABAMA!:D :)

dunk386
May 16th, 2010, 10:00 PM
for me it's the high action hatch of mamie lacson......blended and perfected in the philippines proudly pinoy.....

tony01montana
May 16th, 2010, 11:41 PM
2 TIME WINNER MCLEAN BROOD COCK;

http://s607.photobucket.com/albums/tt158/tony01montana/?action=view&current=FUNDAY240.jpg&newest=1

tony01montana
May 16th, 2010, 11:48 PM
1 TIME WINNER MCLEAN/VELCRO BROOD COCK;

http://s607.photobucket.com/albums/tt158/tony01montana/?action=view&current=FUNDAY010.jpg&newest=1

1handkneehigh
May 17th, 2010, 01:12 AM
..Marion Rose left nose Hatch (J.D.Perry Hatch)the most deadly of the Hatch out there

http://i295.photobucket.com/albums/mm141/FlatwoodsGamefarm/My%20Hatch%20fowl/BroodcockSmall.jpg

..Doc Robinson Hatch,,the total package,,this one has 11 derby wins
http://i295.photobucket.com/albums/mm141/FlatwoodsGamefarm/My%20Hatch%20fowl/DocRobinsonbroodcock.jpg

..The Straight headed side of our Docs,,,3 peg awl wins,3 L/gaff wins and 3 short gaff wins
" http://i295.photobucket.com/albums/mm141/FlatwoodsGamefarm/My%20Hatch%20fowl/DocHatch.jpg

..I think saying "the best" is left to interpitation at best LOL