PDA

View Full Version : Johnny Jumper

Pages : [1] 2

Cagayano
November 3rd, 2002, 03:52 PM
I will be visiting JJ next week. Talked to him few times on the phone and he seemed to be very honest. Anybody in this board has experience with his fowl??? I heard he has awesome Kelso, Radio, and Jumper breeds. Any input is much appreciated. Maraming salamat po.

hatch333
November 4th, 2002, 02:03 AM
Jumper has some really good kelso fowl. Just try to get the good ones.

victor
November 4th, 2002, 09:35 AM
Hi,
To put in plain and simple Jumper has one of the best KELSO's in the planet. His Radio is very good for infusement. His Grey is AWESOME! Basically, all his fowls are darn good! Him and Johnny Moore are the only living legends in cocking.

matrax
March 20th, 2003, 03:06 PM
can anyone give me mr jumper phone # i am interested in purchasing from him directly i want to buy kelso's from him please email me to Jfranco3@socal.rr.com

jlbs72
March 20th, 2003, 04:14 PM
Victor,

This is the first time i hard that mr. jumper also breed greys. have you seen them fight ?

thanks for the inputs.

God Bless.

Ad Infinitum
March 20th, 2003, 08:27 PM
jlbs72, here's what johnny moore said in his sept 2001 interview with grit & steel:

johnny moore: "...i got to get one of those grey cocks he has down there (referring to johnnie jumper's place)"

joe mac: "he (jumper) was showing me some pretty ones over there."

johnny: "yea, he bred them out of some of my hens. mac white was down there when those cocks were fought and he said 'johnnie, those hit like they have 1/4 albany in them.' that's what they had in them. mac picks at johnnie all the time about that. i told johnnie to save me one of those roosters, that i wanted to breed him back to some of these chocolates i got. i wasn't too happy about those roosters until i went up there and seen the stags spar." ....

Galapong
March 20th, 2003, 10:32 PM
i like his green legged hatch.

dolphin
March 22nd, 2003, 11:49 AM
Jay Ancheta and Travis Clark went to Sunset to join a 12-cock derby and Jay told me that Mr. Jumper's entry consists of black and red fowls.The blacks were good according to Jay.He saw two of the blacks won.
Mr. Jumper is mostly known for his reds(kelso and Radio lines) but to see him fight black fowl....really a good breeder.And to think Saranggani entry of the Chiongbian's exclusively fights reds(yellow legged and green legged) which many people know they die hard Johnny Jumper.
Well,hope to see his black fowls in the Philippines soon!!!!

victor
March 22nd, 2003, 07:42 PM
Hi jibs72,
Yes, his Grey's are very good. He won a derby in Sunset years ago using all Grey's. I think a 10 cock SK. Johnny Moore conditioned them.

Hi Dolphin,
James Chiongbian is already fighting the Blacks. I've seen them in the last WSD. I'm sure it came from JJ. The results were not good though. I think almost all of the blacks lost in Araneta.

Best,
Victor Sierra
Super SS

Roadman
March 22nd, 2003, 11:42 PM
Joel,
Jumper won the Roy Jones Tribute last year at Hickory using a full show of greys. I believe the blacks Jumper fought are from Johnny Moore.

Roadman

William Branum
March 23rd, 2003, 05:29 AM
Ha !! I would bet they came from a man named Lewis Beard.

dolphin
March 23rd, 2003, 10:12 AM
i agree,most likely those blacks came from J. Moore but the only set back with those blacks,i think is,they are more suited for gaff instead of long knife.they probably would be good in our type of weapon(slasher knife) when crossed.
Stay game folks!!!!!!

William Branum
March 31st, 2003, 11:36 AM
The Black fowl that Jumper fought at Sunset did not come from John Moore. They came from a man named Lewis Beard from Alabama. Keri Lane bought them from Lewis, and him (Keri Lane) and Johnny Jumper fought them at Sunset. Keri Lane bought them because Lewis Beard has a very impresive win record with them.

george
April 1st, 2003, 05:42 AM
Ad Infinitum,

When you quoted joe mac, were you referring to Mr. Joe Mac Skinner of Gaffney, South Carolina or Mr. Mac White?

Thanks in advance.

George

alanman
April 7th, 2003, 06:23 AM
joel, anong leg color ng greys ni Johnny J? Is it yellowlegs?

Ad Infinitum
April 7th, 2003, 11:38 AM
george,

joe mac skinner was the one interviewing johnny moore (although they did talk about mac white in the interview).

jlbs72
April 8th, 2003, 12:37 PM
Friends,

Ask roadman or victor. They were the ones who saw jj greys. thanks.

God Bless.

EAA Indians
April 8th, 2003, 04:00 PM
Ad, Roadman is right, JJ's son won with the greys at Hickory last year. Their only loss was against our entry and it was a James Pope Lemon-Lacy Rh. JJ greys are very very good cutters and very game.

bam2626
April 8th, 2003, 09:36 PM
Joel, when I visited JJ's farm with a group last June, I saw a lot of greys, including asil/greys......I was intrigued by the fact that JJ who is known for good looking fowl was experimenting with orientals.....Serge Capistrano, a noted oriental fowl enthusiast, was in heaven......hehehehe.....He wanted to look at each and every Asil in Jumper's yard.....Jessie Viceo was not amused....hehehe.....He said, kung titingin na rin lang tayo nang manok, eh di sa maganda na....hehehe...

What struck me most however was how JJ produced uniform looking birds....He was working with about 20 sweater looking birds in his front yard when we arrived. He asked us to walk with him while he washed each and every bird with rubbing alcohol. He said that he was going to fight them in a main against Bobby Fairchield. Those birds were very good looking, heavy plumage, shiny feathers and had thin "latigo" legs....

His broodpen was a sight to behold too. Rows and rows of good looking fowl. And to top it all, JJ was a most amiable host, a gentleman true and true.....

Bam

george
April 9th, 2003, 10:33 AM
Ad Infinitum,

Thanks for your response.

YIS.

George

JasCon
November 21st, 2003, 03:31 AM
I saw Jumper and Moore fight 10 green-legged grey cocks (looked like peas in a pod) with beautiful, full plumage at Sunset in April 1996. There wasn't a rooster there that could touch them - they win it alone.

don b
November 21st, 2003, 06:12 PM
The jj greys must be graded offsprings of the asil greys they used in sunset in the early 90's. The asils came from the late Robbie White which was bred by James Mcwhite to his greys. I read that JJ got all the asil greys of Mcwhite. The asils are said to be of Boles lineage.

spangle
November 21st, 2003, 11:22 PM
William is exactly right, Lewis Bird bred those blacks. Wanna know where Kerry Robertson got those birds winning 15 out of 16 at Sunset?? Darn!!!! they were just for $80 each...:confused:

Spangle

fmgomez
November 22nd, 2003, 03:18 AM
:rbounce:
Hey I was there when Kerry was fighting those black chickens. They are tough in the SK. Hey Spangle, where can I find some of this black blood?
Mike

hatchclaret
November 22nd, 2003, 08:30 PM
HI GUYS ,KINGCOBRA ,JJ ENTRY ,IF THIS HIS ENTRY NOT IMPRESIVE RECORD ACCORDING TO A GRIT & STEEL MAGAZINE

Bobwhite
November 23rd, 2003, 07:58 AM
He's also an old man, you can't win them all. I don't know how much help he keeps either...

Brian

fmgomez
November 23rd, 2003, 09:51 AM
Hey Hatchclaret,
Yea he might not have a good record, but he sure is very tough. Just go out to Sunset and beleive me he is hardly ever the underdog. He is very tough. He also fights with the R&R entry and they have won their share at Sunset. If you can win at Sunset, you are pretty tough in my thoughts. The R&R entry is farely always in the money or winning derbies.
Mike

hatchclaret
November 23rd, 2003, 10:31 PM
im talking to his record ,, issue dec 01 up to feb 03 ,grit -stell . he is popular in pinas coz ,james using it , maybe d 1st time he was tough u sure his own cock to won , u know , in winning not 1st time by % .. this ff guy are tough and made history in our sport , like mr roger oakhhill farm cocker of d yr in sunset 1990 ,,, 91, oakgrove ,93 94 oakgrove parin , 1995 ohachee farm . 96 blackwater , 97 oakhill parin , 1999 oakgrove , 00 , 01 i did know, 2002 coal dust entry from va how many yrs mr jj in sport he also win my personal view not inpresive according to his record . i salute to young breeder they are great today ,we dont know whos the winner in future ,good luck and a respect your opinion thanks paulgems ng bulakan

alex_g
November 24th, 2003, 12:23 AM
is this a telegraph or a text messaging?

hatchclaret
November 24th, 2003, 12:40 AM
yes , alex that is my capacity , ,but d important ,,are i dig those important matter ,,,just close your eyes and read sound d same , thanks paulgems ng bulakan

fmgomez
November 24th, 2003, 10:17 AM
Hey Hatchclaret,
Don't understand your point of view, but any ways, more power to you.

-ULIKBA-
November 24th, 2003, 12:06 PM
Hi to all!

Is there a JJ lemons?

JAPSIL
November 24th, 2003, 01:51 PM
Footnotes:
1. JJ and his company lost the main mentioned above to Bobby Fairchild' mixed sweaters and Greys. JJ won the first 3 fights then Bobby F. went even at 3-3. The final match was won by a Grey cock of Bobby.(Fr. Feathered Warrior)
2. James McWhite made those Asil-Greys.He was also very sucessful with his asil named Mickeymouse line given to him by Les Melville. He has a record of 30wins-1 loss from this Les Melville mating.(FR. Gamecock Magazine). If im not mistaken,Les M. on top of his own asil line, he also has a Bloodline from Bobby Boles.

hatchclaret
November 24th, 2003, 07:48 PM
those great guys dont understand and patience ignore my commnents ,thanks paul ng bulakan , kayu ang no 1

pax111
November 26th, 2003, 04:01 AM
What color were those blacks ( i.e. solid black, black red, brown red, etc0 and what are their bloodlines?

Thnk you for your information.

pax

Cedar Creek
November 26th, 2003, 06:52 AM
Pax,

They are Brownred colored and are a 3-way cross:

Leiper/Sweater/Brownred

Marked "double right - right nose".

I know for a fact he didn't lose all that he fought in Araneta, because he whipped us with one.

They may be a little better suited for the short knife, but we have had tremendous success with them in the PI.

And a note to Hatchclaret:

Johnny Jumper has been one of the toughest opponents I have ever encountered in the pit and I have the utmost respect for him and his fowl. If you ever meet him, you will understand what I am saying. I have been fighting against him for close to 40 years and I don't think we ever had a short fight. I am very fortunate to call him a friend.

Regards,

Tom

fmgomez
November 26th, 2003, 09:01 AM
Hey Tommy,
Tell it like it is.

pax111
December 3rd, 2003, 01:49 AM
Thank you Cedar Creek!

GardeeNY
December 17th, 2003, 10:28 PM
Sometimes people just don't know what they're talking about.......way to go cedar creek!

bli7z
April 11th, 2005, 11:07 PM
he has a reputation with the roosters to back it up. i was wondering if anyone knows his website or e-mail i would love to get a hold of that guy and discuss a couple matters with him. but what do you guys think is johnny jumpers most deadly breed.???:teeth:

louie
April 11th, 2005, 11:20 PM
very satisfied w/ my jumpers:)

jamesbulahaw
April 11th, 2005, 11:40 PM
THE BEST KELSO IN TOWN ESPECIALLY RADIO, BEST CROSS TO ALBANY.

GoodWings
April 12th, 2005, 03:50 AM
Johnie Jumper phone: 662-837-4227
fax: 662-837-7307

bli7z
April 12th, 2005, 06:18 AM
thank you.. does he happen to have an e-mail by ne chance..

joeybigtime
April 12th, 2005, 06:23 AM
no doubt mr. jumper's got good fowl but we meet him or his handler regulary i should say and we have whipped him many more times than he has wipped us so before you think about spending big money with him contact me maybe i can get you a better type fowl at a much better price email me at tommyhawk149@yahoo.com

louie
April 12th, 2005, 06:30 AM
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

bli7z
April 12th, 2005, 06:32 AM
that sounds all to wonderful... but i havent seen your cocks in the ring before.. if you would like to send a few sample eggs i would be grateful for i am planning to buy a really bulk order with my partners on some potential champion cocks.. if you say your roosters are as good as you say they are you wont be dissapointed in the pay off your going to get from my order..

mangsanoy
April 12th, 2005, 08:36 AM
joeybigtime if your that good did you ever win in a big time derbies like 12 cock at sun set .Bring your chickens in araneta if you win you dont have to advertise your chicken,people will look for your chicken:rbounce:

bli7z
April 12th, 2005, 07:13 PM
rite now i have a billy rubbel hatch cross with green legs 2X winner long knife with a green legged johnny jumper hen... what do you think the outcome will be...

joeybigtime
April 12th, 2005, 07:44 PM
a couple times i rember well at mr. jm hurts pit in right out side ripley ms. and next door to mr. jumpers place he was passing a rooster around letting some feel of it saying it was a jumper red well when everybody got through commenting on how good he looked and felt the ref said pit we splattered him in the first fly with a hatch cross and asked everybody why they did'nt want to feel of him now, another time i rember well was in the 7 cock southern long heel at his home pit in 2003 we met smokey his handler about 12:30 in the morning he was going for his fifth win we whooped him out of it about 1 1/2 hours later with one of my straight bred greys he was showing a jumper kelso show in that derby by the way we won the 7 cock this year solo with a score of six and one we fight under grey eagle we are not big time fighters but we do alright around here having a good year this year

William Branum
April 13th, 2005, 07:21 AM
GREY EAGLE ????? Why I never heard of such in my life !!! Hey boy guess who this is ??? Ask our buddy with the big belly if he has seen any black widow spider tattos lately.......

bli7z
April 13th, 2005, 07:41 AM
so william are you trying to say that joey big time is a phonie..

William Branum
April 13th, 2005, 02:09 PM
Naw I'm not saying he is a phonie !!! I know them boys and they are tough as a pine knot...... The one with the "Hee Hee ...big belly" is probably one of the best conditioners in the Southeast !!!!!

abai
April 13th, 2005, 10:48 PM
William, do you happen to know Mr. Hopper? What can you say about his feathered warriors.

joeybigtime
April 14th, 2005, 12:13 AM
i know a little about walter hopper he had some pretty good hatch blood don't know if he still has it though, william you know ole chick i see well me and him has been fighting together for awhile ,he's one of my best freinds, straight up individual. this is jolly, my banner is tommyhawk, but we fight under several just whoever puts up the birds usually, if you know chick you know we libable to be feeding anybody's roosters along with ours.

joeybigtime
April 14th, 2005, 01:14 AM
actually big belly spells his entry name gray eagle but i did'nt want to get into why and he has said only other guy has a tatoo like his and if your him he speaks mighty highly of you he has told me a little of the story without giving me any names . we are having a winning season this year with five derby wins i did'nt go last sat. but he had some good ones up i tried to call yesterday to find out how it came out but he was loafing i guess did'nt get to talk to him going down there tommorrow oh yeahi'll add he is one of the best spur makers around too yfis

abai
April 14th, 2005, 01:48 AM
Thanks Joey. I have known a guy from Tn. who got his clarets from Mr. Hopper and won the COTY at White Oaks last year.

joeybigtime
April 14th, 2005, 03:07 AM
i saw a guy fight at white oaks several times fighting some mighty good clarets don't know if same ones your talkin about however i'll try to find out about his clarets i'll ask around i hav'nt seen walter in quite awhile but i'm sure he's still got some fowl

William Branum
April 14th, 2005, 04:53 AM
Yes Sir, I have known Walter for years. I know the guy that fought the Clarets from him at White Oak also. I seen some of them Clarets quit when they got in trouble. I know that Walter got the Regular Greys and Blueface from W.T.Greene and should have access to just about any breed of fowl he wants. Now about 'Ole Chick !!! since you already used his name on here I'll use it too. As I stated Chick is probably one of the "BEST" feeder/conditioners in the Southeast.....BAR NONE ... I feel like I have worked out a conditioning plan that works well for me and we win a good percentage....BUT ... If I have a question, I ask "ole Chick. When it comes to conditioning birds, he is a "thinker" and that is what I try to do also. And might I add, When I need spurs I contact 'Ole Chick as he makes the best quality spurs and knives around and has a reasonable price. Chick is honest, VERY outspoken, and I'm proud to have him as my friend.

joeybigtime
April 14th, 2005, 09:15 AM
i'm tryin to place ya should know you as me and big belly has been pards and real close for a long time i'll figger it out sooner or later as to them clarets i don't know if the ones i saw come from walter or not but they sure fought and cut good the day i saw them i won a derby there solo year before last with some ole law greys won three in the main pit real quick you might rember them fought under tommyhawk anyway your right about chick he makes some of the best spurs around and does alot of jimmy works blanks and jimmy's known all over but ole chick is getting all the buiz he wants i guess ,i have helped him in the spur shop some i got pretty good at makin'em myself cause he's such a prefectionist and he makes a helluv knife we's workin on some short knives for personal use right now gonna try to go to piney wood later on in the year ...yfis

abai
April 14th, 2005, 11:41 PM
Thanks William and Joey. :)

William Branum
April 15th, 2005, 03:53 AM
Tell Chick this Regular Grey hen he wants is gonna be old enuff to vote if he don't get her soon !!! Tell him " Everytime I have took her to 3-forks he wasn't there". Tell him "I said he could bring his old ass up here and get her." I mean.... It ain't like I'm hard to find or something ... lol..... William .......

joeybigtime
April 15th, 2005, 09:39 AM
seen him today helped do a little work ,spared some roosters, did'nt get a chance to talk much, but i'll tell him about the hen. yfis

rumpelstiltskin
April 22nd, 2005, 05:56 PM
Johnny Jumper breeds kelsos, radios and doc robinson hatches. His fowls are one of the most, if not the most beautiful feathered warriors in the world. In tandem with the late great Cong. James Chiongbian they won the 1997 World Slasher Cup Araneta Coliseum. beautiful kelsos radios doc robinson hatches

juan sabungero
April 22nd, 2005, 11:27 PM
jhonny jumper radio can kill in first buckle

guamgazu
September 7th, 2005, 10:28 AM
Has anyone got fowl direct from Johnny Jumper ? (Brood fowl or Battle Fowl) I'm Looking to get some brood fowl and was thinking of J.J's fowl.....the price he's asking is up there with the other big boy's , But are the fowl worth it? Does he send good fowl? any info on the subject will help.....thanks YFIS guamgazu

buhawi
September 7th, 2005, 01:52 PM
i got my jj from mr. middleton.............middleton got them jj direct from ole johnny jumper

peacomb,white feet,black spur,wine red..............big rooster....2.4 kg.......breaks well in the air........feet out/head back......fast and aggressive on the ground.........shuffles well.........extending the leg at front to score..........i`ll say a complete warrior........both in the air and on the ground.

kogmohon
September 7th, 2005, 02:28 PM
you described them jumpers right on the nose...and mike middleton of gypsy farm is honest and he will give you the best
that he has when you buy them and the price is good...

Sergio
September 8th, 2005, 01:43 AM
Jhonnie Jumper has been sick for a while and his son Randy has been taking care of the farm. Nathan (Randy's son) is now advertising some Asil pairs and as far as I have heard they are pretty good crossed on other american strains

You can get very good fowl from George Neal who has some of the best bloods of JJ, his Kelsos and Sweaters are second to none

Greetings

ghetto_grappler
September 8th, 2005, 02:39 AM
Had a JJ JUMPER broodcock red bird with yellow legs... the bird was a thousand dollar broodcock...it won once in a hackfight..no cut..but it died in typhoon PONGSANGWA....

james wolf
September 8th, 2005, 05:45 AM
rick stonecipher of mountain view i highly recommend, whether sweater or kelso, both from jumper, check out his gallery. jim

louie
September 8th, 2005, 06:30 AM

KCcowboy
September 8th, 2005, 07:38 AM
Mr. Jumper is the nicest cocker you'll ever meet. I spend a day at his farm 3 or 4 years ago. Mr. Jumper took about 3 hours showing me around his farm and talking chickens. I purchased a trio from him for the price of $1000. After bringing the trio back to Birmingham and letting them rest for a week I spared the cock. My Albany kicked JJ's pure yellow legged cock all over the place. I rested him for another week, he stayed in good health and I could find no defects with him. So we spared again with the same p[oor results. I called Mr. Jumper on the phone and told him I would like to return the trio. Well Mr. Jumper is a very honest man!!! He says just bring them back. So the next Saturday I drove up to his place and returned the trio and he gave me my money back and gave me a crossed stag. That's a class act!! We, Mr. Jumper and I than went to a small near by derby. We talked and joked the whole time. I didn't like his birds any better than what I already had BUT I sure do like and respect that man!!!

chameleon
September 8th, 2005, 07:56 PM
We got a trio of JJ kelsos direct from the man himself more than two years ago..

A total of seven pure bullstags and stags have been fought to date at derbies and the record is 6 wins, 1 loss..

The only loss is purely by accident. Our bullstag have completely outperformed its three year old opponent but was accidentally nicked on the neck and could not counter peck during sentensya.. It was trying to suck in air due to the neck wound.. The other bird died after the sentensya.. our bird was able to recover and is now in perfect shape.. I am planning to fight him again.

chrisjr
September 26th, 2005, 05:47 AM
Anyone who knows the contact number of Mr.J. Jumper? I need your assistance cockmates.
Thanks

bluface3
September 26th, 2005, 11:56 AM
Hi,
If you are from the states, it is easy to get your hands on any copy of grit and steel or the gamecock magazine. His number is in there. I'm very sensitive about giving out numbers over the net. Good guy to do business with, I've only had the best of luck with his fowl. Good day

guapito_I
September 26th, 2005, 01:41 PM
i have a gamecock magazine... but his name is not there. sorry! ty!

Elhungaro
September 26th, 2005, 10:51 PM
Ph (662) 837 4227 0r 662 837 7307 Johnnie Jumper

Randy Jumper 662 837 8203

Ripley Ms

chrisjr
September 27th, 2005, 09:17 AM
Thanks fellow cockers. I really appreciate your help..

good luck to all

MSRooster
November 11th, 2005, 05:18 AM
Y'all talkin' about 3-Forks, then you fellas know me as well. And, I'm sure I know you guys very well too. I know Chic, Walter Hopper, and all the guys you mentioned. However, contrary to what you or anybody else thinks, NOBODY ever made a living off whipping Johnny Jumper. Hell, he consistently wins at Sunset. Most folks only dream of showing at Sunset - let alone winning down there. If you can win 50% at Sunset, you have accomplished more than 90% of all cockers who ever raise a rooster will accomplish. Not only has Jumper won countless derbies at Sunset, he also sells hundreds and thousands of birds per year. By the time Jumper or especially Smokey makes it to the pit with a rooster, that rooster has been picked over countless times by buyers. If you think Smokey is allowed to show first class birds, you have lost your minds :lol: Smokey won cocker of the year a year or two back in Ripley showing mostly culls. FACT.

MSRooster
November 11th, 2005, 05:37 AM
You guys are right about one thing... Chic is one of the most talented and knowlegable feeders / conditioners that I know. He also knows how to care for a rooster when it has been hurt in the pit. You'll never go wrong listening to anything that fella tells you when he tries to coach you in the pit. Also, the best sets of gaffs that we own were made by Chic. He makes a truly, good quality gaff. We've never had one made by him to break or give us any problems. He also has some really good greys - not world beaters - but pretty darn good. They are especially good when they've been conditioned by Chic himself.

William Branum
November 11th, 2005, 12:50 PM
Hell man, ain't nobody I've known ever made a LIVING fighting roosters against ANYBODY. Sure you can win some derbies, and you can have a winning streak and make a name for yourself if you are determined and work very hard. But as far as making a living and keeping ALL the bills paid and yer woman happy too fightin' roosters....... ****, yer dreamin' !!!!!!

MSRooster
November 11th, 2005, 10:22 PM
You hit the nail on the head there William . I'm sure I know you fellas, I just can't place ya. Are you gonna be at 3-Forks this year? We have just about sold every bird we've raised over the last 4 or 5 years, so I don't know if we'll be able to put any shows together this year or not -but we're sure gonna try. 3-Forks is a really good place to go. I guess I enjoy it more than any pit I've ever been to. You know that pit started out as just a little brush pit back when "Willie" originally opened it. Most everything turned loose there was one-eyed roosters, culls, etc. Now, if you go, you better take somethin' better than culls -or you'll leave with an empty wallet. You probably know me and my crew... tell me if we all look familiar...:teeth: This was at Southern States a couple months before season ended.

http://pitfowl.net/cpg/modules/coppermine/albums/userpics/10992/normal_southern_states_2.jpg

sndiegogamefarm
November 11th, 2005, 11:18 PM
bro 4th fr. left is that jeremy thrasher i think i met him at squabs
i'm the partner of richard kelley and ronnie crawford.

sndiegogamefarm
November 11th, 2005, 11:26 PM
ronnie is just finish telling that's right smokey and devo's fought some culls and won coy at ripley.

MSRooster
November 12th, 2005, 01:16 AM
You're exactly right!! That's Jeremy... He's a great fella -and about as honest as the day is long. He's one of the best LK feeders I've ever had the privelege of knowing. He fed out a show of sweaters and radios for us the day that we won that derby down in Haleyville. I like ol' Ronnie... he fights tuff a lot too. And, just like Mr. Crawford said, Smokey fought culls at Pine View in Ripley and got Cocker of the Year.

mariorefer39
November 13th, 2005, 10:40 AM
i think they have 2 entries , champion and the other one was i think 1 loss , 1 draw6 wins...

What I hear that the late James Chongbian and Johnny Jumper came along ways , James Chongbian also is a cocker legend , even here in the states people still recognize his name in the cocking world. I think James got a lot of good fowls from JJ..
If you can get some of this James line , i think they are great too..

flyinhigh940
February 10th, 2006, 03:12 PM
I'm thinking of buying a trio of kelso's from Jumper. I was just wondering if anyone knows which line you think is the best? What markings did you get when you bought from Jumper that are very good? And their fighting style. Thanks for any advise.

mfuentebella
February 11th, 2006, 06:45 AM
Sir flyinhigh940 the best answer to that i think is for you to contact Mr. Jumper himself and talk to him personally, this way you'll be able to tell him your preferences on what roosters or style that you're looking for. I'm sure that he'll give you a honest answer coz i know thats how he is honest and just GREAT. Good luck Sir on your quest take care and god bless...MJF

BullBred
February 11th, 2006, 12:34 PM
Kelsos- OUT and OUT LEFT NOSE or the Double Rights

teds_glh
February 12th, 2006, 11:40 PM
OUT AND OUT RIGHT NOSE LINE, COMPLETE PACKAGE.

jlbs72
March 2nd, 2006, 06:14 PM
just want to know if JJ white legged kelso's are peacomb ?

A1GFarms
October 14th, 2006, 06:26 PM
who amongst the present american breeders can be the next JJ in the future - regardless of breed and why..............:hippie:

gemini1
October 14th, 2006, 06:44 PM
Chris NeSmith of Blackwater farm. ;)

You know already the why...

edmundo
November 1st, 2006, 09:41 PM
90% of the american breeders i interviewed, when asked who they admire most, would say johnny jumper. i dont think anybody comes close at this time nor in the next maybe 20 years to this living legend. ibang klase talaga!

Carmen Hayes
November 1st, 2006, 11:10 PM
I agree with Gemini. Chirs is already doing it.

cheeser
November 2nd, 2006, 08:36 AM
Wayne Stevens and Charles Stevens of Puckett's Game Farm. They are as respected as Mr. Johnny and there dad consistantly won more fights in his time than anybody in his era. Mr. Johnny,Charles, Wayne, and their father(R.I.P),were recently on the cover of Grit-N-Steel. I believe it was the July or August issue.

dogmancarter
November 2nd, 2006, 09:02 AM
Keep up the good work.

Darkwing
November 2nd, 2006, 11:47 AM
I agree. I don't think anyone can hold a candle yet to J. Jumper's character & charisma. (without prejudice to other well known breeders)

WT AVALON
November 2nd, 2006, 12:08 PM
One day my buddy Bruce(Mr. Sweater)Barnett will be there...

Yfis...

hope1126
November 2nd, 2006, 01:06 PM
:D

ligas_paka2006
November 25th, 2006, 01:52 AM
:cool: he is the best

OnPoint
November 25th, 2006, 03:09 AM
this strays away from the topic a tad bit but i believe it makes from good discussion .. based on performance when fightin in the philippines, which of the american fighters has has been the most consistent ?? ( leave richard bates out of it, he's a naturalized filipino by now )

also, feel free to list the top three chicken men/women you have had the pleasure of knowing. if you'd like, feel free to explain your choices.

Vernell V.
November 25th, 2006, 09:44 AM
who knows.. one of you someday will be like johnny jumper .. cheers ;)

kogmohon
November 25th, 2006, 10:12 AM
...and the legend continues in dink fair...he got sweaters and kelso's from jj and was able
to hold it and improved it for the longest time...if you are not winning...get a dink...he will
take you straight to the moon...imho...he is the best in this era bar none...

yellowrosegf
November 25th, 2006, 10:35 AM
Nobody can be compared to Mr. Jumper. He is the GREATEST rooster Gentleman there is out there!

dantes_pick61
March 21st, 2007, 01:48 AM
can you give me any input the best bloodline of jhony jumper or can i acquired a two pullit of him anybody can help me how can i take contact thanks dante.........

dantes_pick61
March 22nd, 2007, 01:32 AM
can you give me any input the best bloodline of jhony jumper or can i acquired a two pullit of him anybody can help me how can i take contact thanks dante.........

efren sotelo
March 22nd, 2007, 04:33 AM
KELSO.....can anybody help our friend here for JJ's number, it should be in grit and steel mag.

mar 888
March 22nd, 2007, 08:43 AM
wala ng iba KELSO

reymarie5
March 22nd, 2007, 08:51 AM
Kelso For Me

miaren
March 22nd, 2007, 01:23 PM
yello legged deep wine red kelso. high breaker, full of bottom:D

kogmohon
March 22nd, 2007, 02:19 PM

kelso and radio...but for the radio i recommend you use the cock side only...johnnie' is
662 837 4227...randy jumper 662 837 8203...good luck...

dbm174
March 22nd, 2007, 02:40 PM
kelso and radio...but for the radio i recommend you use the cock side only...johnnie' is
662 837 4227...randy jumper 662 837 8203...good luck...

hi kogs...can you pls elaborate on your comment re: radio using the cock side only.....i'm planning of getting a trio of radios from mr. jumper........just curious about your comment since i'm new at breeding...........tnx..........

kogmohon
March 22nd, 2007, 03:19 PM
hi kogs...can you pls elaborate on your comment re: radio using the cock side only.....i'm planning of getting a trio of radios from mr. jumper........just curious about your comment since i'm new at breeding...........tnx..........

dbm...a pure radio or too much of it are too aggressive to fight for the longknife; beside
jumper will not sell any pure female radios...just crosses...

bak_dat_ass_up
March 22nd, 2007, 03:52 PM
kelso :)

strike
March 22nd, 2007, 03:53 PM
Super Kelso...

njyomo
March 22nd, 2007, 05:23 PM
hello strike. this is my Johnny Jumper Kelso from California that just arrived in Antipolo. You will see him when you visit the farm. I have 4 more of these coming.

http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q72/kaizengamefarm/DSC00174-1.jpg

miniong
March 22nd, 2007, 07:31 PM
njyomo,
nice....

strike
March 22nd, 2007, 09:01 PM
hello strike. this is my Johnny Jumper Kelso from California that just arrived in Antipolo. You will see him when you visit the farm. I have 4 more of these coming.

http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q72/kaizengamefarm/DSC00174-1.jpg
guapo sir. baka iniintay na yan sa broodpen ko. hehehe.....

kogmohon
March 22nd, 2007, 09:56 PM
Super Kelso...

johnnie gave me a whitelegged blemish kelso and said..."take it and breed it" this is biboy
enriquez favorite marking he named it Super Kelso...

jim flores
March 22nd, 2007, 11:07 PM
Sir kogs,

Can you please post the pix of your whitelegged kelso and the marking if you dont mind?thanks!

kogmohon
March 22nd, 2007, 11:16 PM
i don't have pictures but i'll pm you the markings...

dbm174
March 22nd, 2007, 11:28 PM
dbm...a pure radio or too much of it are too aggressive to fight for the longknife; beside
jumper will not sell any pure female radios...just crosses...

TNX KOGS..........

Carmen Hayes
March 23rd, 2007, 05:14 AM
I like his Yellow Legged Fowl. He really won't say exactly what its made of. But his Son Randy gave me a little hint. He said it's pretty much a 3 way blend between his YELLOW LEGGED KELSO, BLACK WATER SWEATERS and his RADIOS. He wouldn't break it down, but thats prettyy much whats it made of. Last breeding season. I added some of his YELLOW LEGGED KELSO to this YELLOW LEGGED line. I guess we will see how they do in another 2 years.

When I purchased the original trio several years ago. I went to Ripley, to look at the fowl. When he began to talk about his YELLOW LEGGED FOWL. I taught he was refering to YELLOW LEGGED HATCH. He told me "there is no such thing as YELLOW LEGGED HATCH".His explanation is way to long and confusing to even try to explain.

You guys take care.

thelineman
May 21st, 2007, 11:16 AM
Can Anybody Tell About The Jumper Fowl. Like Their Color, Type Of Comb. Any Help Would Be Helpful. Thanx, The Lineman. San Antonio ,tx:)

francis_chavez
July 20th, 2007, 01:52 AM
friends,

i need your help.. im here in chicago and im planning to purchase one or more trio from each lines of jhonny jumper.

which bloodlines are his specialty?
how can i contact him?
where is his farm located here in u.s.?
does he have any website here in the internet?

----and whos/what are the best hatches nowadays that can actually blend really good in other bloodlines? pls give me the infos. i really need help and i wanna start breeding in the philippines rigth.

your help guys would be profusely appreciated.... thanks for the bigbros like you in our cockfigthing community.. more blessings and luck in all of you guys!!

SheltonRH
July 20th, 2007, 03:49 AM
.....I THINK HIS SON IS RUNNING THE FARM NOW..RANDY JUMPER...

UP.....SORRY I DONT KNOW MUCH ABOUT HIS CONTACT NUMBER.....WHY NOT TRY

FIREBIRD GF...OF MR.BIBBOY ENRIQUEZ I HEARD HE HAS REAL JUMPER BLOODLINE..JUST MY CENT OPINION...

YFIS...SHELTONRH:rolleyes:

johann
July 20th, 2007, 08:28 AM
JJ Kelso....

Elhungaro
July 22nd, 2007, 08:11 AM
I heard that he is moving to mexico ,you should call first .you know other good opccion is one of the best breeders george neal fron ky

kock
July 22nd, 2007, 08:54 AM
friends,

i need your help.. im here in chicago and im planning to purchase one or more trio from each lines of jhonny jumper.

how can i contact him?

----and whos/what are the best hatches nowadays that can actually blend really good in other bloodlines? pls give me the infos. i really need help and i wanna start breeding in the philippines rigth.

your help guys would be profusely appreciated.... thanks for the bigbros like you in our cockfigthing community.. more blessings and luck in all of you guys!!

Here are the tels.
Johnnie Jumper tel no.6228374227
Randy Jumper tel no.6628378203
try if randy give you a blend of radio ánd kelso,one of the breeder in phils got that blend
from randy.he crosses well in sweater BB.
about the hatches,just ´read in the Magazine interview of mr Roger Roberts.he has a blueface hatches blend with the chet,which is called hatchet,and one of the pilipino bought his hatchet hen and cross them with dink fair sweater cock.he indicated they were 100% winners.
Good luck!!

flyinhigh940
October 28th, 2007, 04:33 AM
I was just wondering if anyone know's why Mr. Jumper and Randy Jumper are not accepting any call's about fowl? I have called for 2 months and thats what there answering machine says.
Thanks...

Tornado11
October 28th, 2007, 05:12 AM
Its because of the new federal law. I dont blame them.

Lu!$ M@r+inez
October 28th, 2007, 11:37 AM
what the new federal law ??

daimen
October 28th, 2007, 12:01 PM
I think they are just taking necessary precautions on their dealings with others esp. with everybody adjusting to restrictions that accompanied these new cocking laws. With them being accomplished and popular, they are targets of the other party that opposes their business and practices. Another thing is Mr. Jumpers health. The best way is to visit him if you need it bad enough.

irishcutt
October 28th, 2007, 07:39 PM
Johnny Jumper is not in the best of health these days. But he is getting around pretty good when he can. Youll just have to keep trying to get them on the phone. Many times they are out in the fields or actually outta the country. Probably in Mexico where I beleive Randy has a farm. I saw Johnny at the annual UGBA meeting and he looked pretty darn good at that time.

AnakNiPepe
October 28th, 2007, 10:32 PM
lets hope and pray for his immediate recovery

antong
October 31st, 2007, 10:31 PM
so how can we reach the guy??

AnakNiPepe
November 28th, 2007, 08:30 AM
ive heard he wont answer the phone unless your a close friend. jesse told me that.

mfuentebella
November 28th, 2007, 08:59 AM
Hope that he'll recover quickly from whatever illness his suffering from, does he have an email address. any infos will be much appreciated, many thanks in advance....MJF

kogmohon
November 29th, 2007, 02:53 AM
ive heard he wont answer the phone unless your a close friend. jesse told me that.

he picked up my call...daimen and irishcutt said them well and there's no need for me to repeat it to you...

nagasaki red
November 29th, 2007, 08:19 AM
what i heard is that they are now moving up their fowls to mexico..

ROM_PH
November 29th, 2007, 08:26 AM
what i heard is that they are now moving up their fowls to mexico..

Wow! That will be good for me!

jumo123
February 4th, 2008, 06:09 AM
Why is Mr. Jumper not advertising or taking orders for his gamefowl?

Speedy23
February 4th, 2008, 06:25 AM
Maybe he already have lots of clients that's why he don't have to advertise his fowls. Lots of breeders already breeding Johnny Jumper fowls you only need to find a good breeder with authentic JJ lines.:)

cocker1
February 4th, 2008, 08:09 AM
I believe he Johnny jumper is going to move his fowl to mexico. He has also been ill according to some of his close friends

Yellow Hatch
February 4th, 2008, 08:17 AM
Can anyone could be more knid enough to share Mr Johnny Jumper Address and contact details?

Thank you.

Carmen Hayes
February 4th, 2008, 08:23 AM
Spoke to him this morning. Nothing's changed. He still has birds in Mississippi.

kkaina
February 8th, 2008, 08:04 AM
Spoke to him this morning. Nothing's changed. He still has birds in Mississippi.

Do you happen to have his contact info? Would love to have some of his Kelso line.
Much Mahalo, Kaina

AnakNiPepe
February 9th, 2008, 08:23 AM
thats true everyone is being careful nowadays because I think its a felony everywhere in US I hope JJ will recover soon, I think JJ doesnt need an adverstisement for he's already known and buyers are coming to him and not him going to the buyer

Juarez 44
April 10th, 2008, 09:22 AM
Bayuo Club having the Johny Jumper in Mexico. Is Mexico the place the big breeders will end up.What are the thoughts of all you cockmates?

dbm174
April 10th, 2008, 01:44 PM
will probably be if they continue breeding.....if not, probably Philippines...but could be too far for them.....

where else can they go.....Canada?????.....but what is the law there regarding breeding fowls.....

bajaexplor
April 10th, 2008, 02:05 PM
Well folks,

Cockfight is illegal in Canada. they just had a big bust in British Columbia.

So to Me, it looks Like:

Mexico

Puerto Rico

Phillipines

Not necessarily in that order.

I have run into most of the big Breeders in Derbies in Mexico. A lot of them have been teaming up and acclimatizing their fowl down here. Some that I have talked with are Gene Batia, Emanuel Massa, Richard Wilbourn, Phil Graham, Joe Zanine (Z). Ray Westfall, Phil Sims and saw Lonnie Harper, Gene Brown, Jeff Hudspeth along with R & R Ripley, Yankee, and others. They are here !

A Transportation link would be great so we can ship fowl back and forth from the Phillipines and Mexico. I believe that it would help the sport in the long term.

I am an American and have been here for four (4) years now. It is a great place to be a Cocker !

There are some issues, but, easily resolved. I am importing my feed from the States which resolves one issue.

Everyone is cordial and I have been overwhelmingly welcomed !

Saludos,

Baja

bajaexplor
April 10th, 2008, 02:05 PM
Well folks,

So to Me, it looks Like:

Mexico

Puerto Rico

Phillipines

I have run into most of the big Breeders in Derbies in Mexico. A lot of them have been teaming up and acclimatizing their fowl down here. Some that I have talked with are Gene Batia, Emanuel Massa, Richard Wilbourn, Phil Graham, Joe Zanine (Z). Ray Westfall, Phil Sims and saw Lonnie Harper, Gene Brown, Jeff Hudspeth along with R & R Ripley, Yankee, and others. They are here !

A Transportation link would be great so we can ship fowl back and forth from the Phillipines and Mexico. I believe that it would help the sport in the long term.

I am an American and have been here for four (4) years now. It is a great place to be a Cocker !

There are some issues, but, easily resolved. I am importing my feed from the States which resolves one issue.

Saludos,

Baja

bajaexplor
April 10th, 2008, 02:06 PM
Well folks,

So to Me, it looks Like:

Mexico

Puerto Rico

Phillipines

Saludos,

Baja

CIGAR
April 11th, 2008, 01:24 AM
the bayou has all ready had the johny jumper tribute this year....

cigar

thelineman
April 11th, 2008, 08:31 PM
hey folks ill be at the bayou club this weekend. anybody else going????

pago!
April 16th, 2008, 11:00 PM
any idea how much he sells his broodstock?

im particularly interested with his radios, any info?

just wanna know the price before i call him.

ranrey1
April 16th, 2008, 11:09 PM
Jhonny is sick right now.

pago!
April 16th, 2008, 11:23 PM
Jhonny is sick right now.

oops! wrong timing... this is a very sad news.

isnt it that his son randy is now in-charge of farm operations?

ranrey1
April 16th, 2008, 11:39 PM
yes but they don't accept calls if your asking about chicken.

i have a p.m. for you

SheltonRH
April 16th, 2008, 11:54 PM
ranrey.....send Me Pm Too!!!

nespinoza18
April 17th, 2008, 08:22 AM
i have one radio cock that i bought directly from jumper on a visit that we gave him last year.He is 2 yrs old, i bought him as a stag with two pullets but i sold the pullets to a customer in mexico. I am done using him and will sell him for $500 dollars. call me for info. (210)254-5648

Aquarius
April 17th, 2008, 08:23 AM
thats a sad news bro...
Locally in the phils.there are gud breeders who have jjumper radios like mr.boyet plaza,i beliv his farm is in cavite..

jpadilla
April 17th, 2008, 09:44 AM
yes but they don't accept calls if your asking about chicken.

i have a p.m. for you

Please P.M. me also I am more interested in his kelsos, thanks.

prietos2
April 17th, 2008, 09:54 AM
I spoke to him last week and he is still selling his fowl so you might want to try and give him a call.

marloncons
April 30th, 2008, 12:14 PM
hey guys, do JJ use his name (JOHNNY)to his winband?
Need info. Please

affirmedpoint
April 30th, 2008, 01:34 PM
I'm not absolutely certain since it's been awhile since I looked at the wingbands but I think it says JUMPER rather than Johnnie. That was in 2006 and I'm not sure if he has changed since then.

AP

hey guys, do JJ use his name (JOHNNY)to his winband?
Need info. Please

cedreq
April 30th, 2008, 03:13 PM
Mine says "JUMPER"

edgar719
April 30th, 2008, 10:31 PM
I'll check mine, just got a trio three weeks ago. i'll post the result here.

edgar719
May 5th, 2008, 11:11 PM
mine just numbers, no johnny or jumper.

bajaexplor
May 5th, 2008, 11:45 PM
Unless the bird is Older, Johnnie Jumper only uses numbers, now. The stated reason is he had too many thefts when he banded by his name. I got this directly from his son, Randy Jumper.

Saludos,

Baja

george
May 6th, 2008, 05:01 AM
mine were brass colored and it says "JUMPER" and some numbers.

tamtom
May 6th, 2008, 01:34 PM
mine is just JJ and some number

edgar719
May 9th, 2008, 01:16 AM
Unless the bird is Older, Johnnie Jumper only uses numbers, now. The stated reason is he had too many thefts when he banded by his name. I got this directly from his son, Randy Jumper.

Saludos,

Baja

So thats the reason why mine only have numbers, coz i just recently have it .. thanks for the info..

kumanderBunhok
May 9th, 2008, 03:11 AM
mine has JJUMPER and numbers

leo menor
May 13th, 2008, 12:55 AM
Please P.M. me also I am more interested in his kelsos, thanks.

pm me too i'm interested of buying broodfowl

king david
February 3rd, 2009, 07:03 PM
up for additional infos of james mcwhite grey.

ROD610
February 3rd, 2009, 10:42 PM
King David, Mac White's grey were Chocolate greys and a little bit of Hack Lauderdales grey.

grey man
February 3rd, 2009, 11:33 PM
One of the legends of our sport. Great man, great fowl = love from every one...Good luck..

paulajay
February 4th, 2009, 02:56 AM
i meet johnny moore,,, a couple of days ago...i will ask him about it.

kogmohon
February 4th, 2009, 12:12 PM
[QUOTE=paulajay]i meet johnny moore,,, a couple of days ago...i will ask him about it.[/QUOT

did you by any chance met st. peter also...does he look old?...did he and johnny sparred some chicken...?

cedreq
February 4th, 2009, 12:15 PM
[quote=paulajay]i meet johnny moore,,, a couple of days ago...i will ask him about it.[/QUOT

did you by any chance met st. peter also...does he look old?...did he and johnny sparred some chicken...? :D

Boss Kog..maybe a diff. Johnny Moore... maybe Roger Roberts brother... :)

ozzieverne
February 4th, 2009, 12:19 PM
[quote=paulajay]i meet johnny moore,,, a couple of days ago...i will ask him about it.[/QUOT

did you by any chance met st. peter also...does he look old?...did he and johnny sparred some chicken...?

dehado (j.Moore)RIP

king david
February 4th, 2009, 05:19 PM
King David, Mac White's grey were Chocolate greys and a little bit of Hack Lauderdales grey.

Thanks ROD, but can you more elaborate how James Mcwhite's chocolate grey comes in dark legged coz Im not familiar with Lauderdales grey.

paulajay
February 5th, 2009, 06:35 AM
kog and co...

my deepest apology, it was roger robert brother i am reffering to!

he's on the farm of my friend welbert le blanc taking care of chicken...

cedreq
February 25th, 2009, 05:49 PM
F1 Jumpers
http://s92.photobucket.com/albums/l37/cedreq/?action=view&current=M2U00541.flv

cedreq
February 26th, 2009, 12:52 AM
up ko lang.....

5SAINTS
March 12th, 2009, 12:51 AM
Hey Guys anyone hear if Johnny Jumper has or had Blueface hatch for sale? My cousin is planning on Buying this line from a guy claiming he bought this line 17 years ago....I wanna do some research before he goes out and buys it...

ROM_PH
March 24th, 2009, 02:27 AM
I spoke with JJ last week to get a couple of trios (for my brother Rob to refresh our JJ lines) but he directed me to Randy. Mr. Jumper is a very pleasant guy to talk with. He even told me stories during his days in Pinas with Cong. Chiongbian. JJ will always be the best breeder for me!

Randy Jumper on the other hand is now breeding here in Mexico at Piedras Negras, about 5 hours drive from Monterrey. I´ll be meeting him in a couple of weeks after his vacation at Mississippi. He is the main man at Ripley farm now, since JJ is a little bit old already.

Regards!

kogmohon
March 24th, 2009, 07:11 AM
friends,

how can i contact him?

if i were to start breeding...i will definitely buy locally born fowls from respected breeders
who are importing direct from well known and proven suppliers from the u.s. it is so hard to perpetuate imported fowls because of their livability due to change of climate and their environment...i will select and prove my first year production...then i will import the best
broodfowls to mate with my local bloodlines so that their offsprings will develop immunity and vigor...i recommend this local breeders...valhalla, stallion farm, and circle L farms. you can never go wrong with this guys...

Eiffel
March 24th, 2009, 10:10 PM
I spoke with JJ last week to get a couple of trios (for my brother Rob to refresh our JJ lines) but he directed me to Randy. Mr. Jumper is a very pleasant guy to talk with. He even told me stories during his days in Pinas with Cong. Chiongbian. JJ will always be the best breeder for me!

Randy Jumper on the other hand is now breeding here in Mexico at Piedras Negras, about 5 hours drive from Monterrey. I´ll be meeting him in a couple of weeks after his vacation at Mississippi. He is the main man at Ripley farm now, since JJ is a little bit old already.

Regards!

do you have idea how much the price now.

Ed Cruz
March 3rd, 2010, 10:07 AM
Please post pictures of your Jumper Bloodlines and tell us what you like about them.

bhem
March 3rd, 2010, 11:33 AM
Please post pictures of your Jumper Bloodlines and tell us what you like about them.http://i899.photobucket.com/albums/ac198/nivri88/3rbgamefarm/IMG_2907.jpg
cockmate just wanna share my kelso out&out direct from the man..all around fighting style..

OR GALLO
March 4th, 2010, 01:39 AM
http://i987.photobucket.com/albums/ae358/oregongallo/2010-01-28113501.jpg
This is my Jumper brood cock. I think they're great, they have it all, and cross really good with my toppys,and doms.

GG Crasher
March 4th, 2010, 01:54 AM
http://i987.photobucket.com/albums/ae358/oregongallo/2010-01-28113501.jpg
This is my Jumper brood cock. I think they're great, they have it all, and cross really good with my toppys,and doms.

that's also what i have observed they're good to cross with the toppy...deadly cutting

knj_75
March 4th, 2010, 02:03 AM
http://i899.photobucket.com/albums/ac198/nivri88/3rbgamefarm/IMG_2907.jpg
cockmate just wanna share my kelso out&out direct from the man..all around fighting style..

Awesome looking rooster sir,gudluck...

ONESHOTFARM
March 19th, 2010, 09:30 AM
dose anyone know anythang about jumpers asil fowl? a very good freind of mine barrowed some from a guy and hes leting me use one to breed and i would just like to know alittle about them he looks to be a black asil i would gess thanks

ONESHOTFARM
March 21st, 2010, 07:02 AM
anybody up up up up up upu up up up up up

cnucum
March 23rd, 2010, 11:25 AM
He got them from McWhite and McWhite got them from Les Melville... They are Boles/Melville blend as to what I was informed about...

Heard they were very very good, else the Jumper's will not keep them unless they want to join in the "oriental band wagon" which I highly doubt... ;)

Got a friend that have some sweater/jumper asil that are doing well for him in the PI... They are "sweater looking" already and bred down the asil blood to 1/4 and 1/8...

madmex
March 23rd, 2010, 08:59 PM
I bought some from him in 1999, just show fowl and they were excellent! Wish I had some now.

ONESHOTFARM
March 24th, 2010, 09:02 AM
thanks for the info anyone else know about this line or have any pics thanks

mav
May 17th, 2010, 09:16 AM
hey i am haveing trouble finding a jonny jumper any body have name and number who is selling a pure jonney jumper? or if you are let me know.

ROD610
February 17th, 2011, 11:09 AM
Old Johnny is very sick, i think he suffered a heart attack last Friday. Lets pray for the LEGEND for his fast recovery.

californiafowl
February 17th, 2011, 11:13 AM
I will keep him and his family in my prayers your birds have done well for my freinds thank you for all you have done for this sport god bless yfis -cali

gamecock789
February 17th, 2011, 11:17 AM
Will keep him in my prayers had a jumper cock man a good one but unfortuantlly coon got it but ill keep him in myprayers

butch hawaii
February 17th, 2011, 12:26 PM
Mr Jumper is one of the greatest cockers of all time and a very well respected gentleman.

ELITE808EDGE
February 17th, 2011, 12:33 PM
Johnny is back home and doin fine im glad hes awright....

gcardinal03
February 17th, 2011, 12:41 PM
hope all is well and has a quick recovery. it would be sad to loose one of the last remaining legends of the game.

californiafowl
February 27th, 2011, 11:03 AM
any info on how hes doing ive been praying for him and his family hope all is well yfis -cali

Joedirt grey 23
February 27th, 2011, 01:41 PM
Hope he is doing fine now, pls keep us updated, He will always be my idol in this sport...wish him well,,

colt39
February 27th, 2011, 03:26 PM
Will pray for him & family!!!!!

blackwaterfarms
February 27th, 2011, 08:04 PM
Will pray for him & family!!!!!

I talk to Mr.Jumper's wife yesterday and she said johnny is haveing a hard time right now, so all of should keep him in our prayer's. Johnny I love you friend and praying for you to get better soon.

Prince RJ
February 27th, 2011, 08:14 PM
I will pray for the fast recovery even I dont have jj fowl yet I know he is the legend as what i read from so many thread here... Pray for him for fast recovery

BIGRIG18
February 27th, 2011, 10:33 PM
lord god,heal mr jumper make him well lord in jesus name amen.thank you lord.

wabug
February 27th, 2011, 11:40 PM
I dont own any of his birds but I had talked to him about getting some just before he got sick. he is one of the nicest people I have ever talked to I with him a fast and full recovery.

Top Notch
February 28th, 2011, 02:52 AM
Get well soon mr. Johny Jumper

jjmccloud2011
February 28th, 2011, 04:41 AM
Hes to much of a good hearted man to go out like that he will recover good w's must all have faith hes done so much for this sport to be passed on to future generations i only hope our generation can come up with someone as good as he is to carry on his legacy lord be with mr. Jumper and family and let him be able to continue moving forward in this world of the gamecock let us have a moment of silence and pray

moseley
February 28th, 2011, 10:47 PM
Its threads like this that show the true gamefowl breeders love not only for their fowl but others as well. kinda like a family. we may grip and hollar and fuss between each other but when down they there to help. god bless johnny and all yall.

wabug
March 1st, 2011, 01:01 AM
Any updates on Mr. jumpers condition.

wabug
March 7th, 2011, 11:02 PM
Just wondering how Mr. Jumper is doing hope he is doing well.

californiafowl
March 20th, 2011, 02:07 AM
up up any more info on Mr. jumpers condition hope he is doin ok -cali

BIGRIG18
March 20th, 2011, 04:15 AM
Just wondering how Mr. Jumper is doing hope he is doing well.me to,hope his ok.god bless.:)

californiafowl
March 21st, 2011, 07:14 AM
up up up up up up up up... hope he is ok has anybody got any info? -cali

clopez_2182
March 22nd, 2011, 09:57 AM
praying for mr. jumper hope he gets well

edd_montecarlo
April 21st, 2011, 11:11 PM
any one who had an updates on the legend?

danni775
April 30th, 2011, 10:28 AM
Has anyone bought johnnie's blemished fowl ?

GalloNC
April 30th, 2011, 10:36 AM
Didn't know Mr. Jumper sold blemishes, but Mr. Jumper is very honest I would not hesitate buying from him again

danni775
April 30th, 2011, 11:21 AM
Yeah his grandson said 250 per cock and 125 a hen but with blemishes but it is only blemishes of stuff that happened to them when they were young

Tweety-Doo
April 30th, 2011, 12:21 PM
Any reason why would someone BUY a Blemish chicken??

GalloNC
April 30th, 2011, 12:35 PM
It's a way to get good fowl for a cheaper price

Tweety-Doo
June 29th, 2011, 10:05 AM
Anyone have heard how Mr. Jhonny Jumper is doing lately? Last time I heard he was sick...

roundhead man
June 29th, 2011, 10:20 AM
does anybody have johnny jumpers contact info

808kelso
June 29th, 2011, 11:31 AM
(662) 837-4227 is the number I have but haven't talk to him lately he hasn't been doing so good so you probably have to deal with his son.

OR GALLO
June 29th, 2011, 11:51 AM
I called a few weeks ago Mrs jumper said their grandson was in charge.

gmk_const
June 30th, 2011, 12:01 AM
Mr. Jumper is not doin' well but you can talk to Mrs. Jumper. Getwell soon Mr. Jumper.

Lights Out
June 30th, 2011, 12:35 AM
Does anyone know his son or grandson's # so that i could get ahold of them.

roundhead man
June 30th, 2011, 04:02 AM
thanks for the info guys. much appreciated

Butch93
September 8th, 2011, 03:43 PM
If you want pure johnny jumpers why dont you call him he still sells fowl and so does roy brady and i beleive they live just down the road from one another. If you buy from someone else make sure you do your homework and make sure they are an honest breeder.
Yfis
Mark

Sentenciador
September 8th, 2011, 03:48 PM
Did you try "searching" for his number? It's on this board for sure. Search.

elgallopotosino
September 9th, 2011, 09:28 AM
jonie jumper 662-837-4227 the one you need to talk to evry one can tell you its a jumper just to get you $

ARCHLEGAN
November 2nd, 2011, 10:14 PM
Heard from a friend that the great Johnnie Jumper passed away this morning. May his soul rest in peace. My condolences to his family.

saranggani
November 2nd, 2011, 10:16 PM
My Condolences to his family.....

Heard from a friend that the great Johnnie Jumper passed away this morning. May his soul rest in peace. My condolences to his family.

OREVON
November 2nd, 2011, 10:19 PM
another legend breeder passed away.........condolences to the bereaved family

Hatch-Mac
November 2nd, 2011, 10:21 PM
Im 40 yrs old and I can remember hearing his name when I was just a little kid. No question the most famous name in the sport. We lost "the" legend. Who's gonna fill his shoes? RIP

Bravo
November 2nd, 2011, 10:22 PM
:eek: Hope this sad news is not true..Still waitin for other fellow cockers for the confirmation...:confused:

the_archangel
November 2nd, 2011, 10:24 PM
this is sad news indeed.. my condolences to the jumper family. :( you will definitely be missed sir... keep on cocking in heaven.. :( say hi to otec for me.

pennyhatch3303
November 2nd, 2011, 10:25 PM
Wow sorry. 2 hear that may he rest in peace

felito
November 2nd, 2011, 10:26 PM
The sport has lost a tremendous icon and a one of a kind gentleman. May his believes in being honest and fair to all be carried in the hearts of every true cocker in the sport.
May he rest in peace in the hands of our Lord and let us give thanks that he gave him to us for all these years. Good bye Mr.Jumper...

felito

hasmidzul_jojo
November 2nd, 2011, 10:26 PM
condolence to the family...

best regards