PDA

View Full Version : About Kidd Sentencia

Simurgh
December 20th, 2003, 07:14 AM
I am wondering why Kidd now have an Old Timer below his handle.
I can only guess he resigned as Cyberfriend. I can no longer access Cyberfriend Forum since my last post.

It will be a great disaster to Cyberfriends if Kidd will be out of Cyberfriend. To tell you what I know or what are my Views about the Org. Cyberfiends, well these are my Views:

1. Primarily, Cyberfriends is about FRIENDSHIP
2. Secondly, Cyberfriends is for Cockers abroad who needs it more than the locals in P.I. cockers residing in P.I. can let go of CF org. without losing much of the excitement in Sabong.
3. Cf is for sabungeros who expect more fun in sabong whenever they come home for vacation.
4. Locals joining CF are mere expanding their friendship since they are abounds of thousands of friends and acquaintances in P.I.

Now what am I trying to drive out?

As we all know this site is energized by people who frequently post. a beautiful site and frequent posters makes this site popular! and Kidd is on top of them.

But wait! and Ooopppps! I am not saying Kidd is a perfect friend and a perfect leader, Two prime players resulted a big shake in the organization. They have almost opposite in traits but one thing in common. they are both a very good friend to treasure. I would say if you will know them and acquaint with them , You found a treasure!

The first one if you compare them like our fighters is a brownred who is very and fast just go for the kill, they run too! :)These makes the brownred distasteful to losing cockers who owns them and owners who won with them is very proud of them.

The other one is somewhat like the Brunner Roundhead as described by Jerry Williams. "tightly feathered" game, accurate cutter , gentle and good natured!

Just like in the pit, they met somehow and one has to be hurt not necessarily lose.

As I have said before CF will always be well and better if Kidd is the leader. and I say, it will never be the same again if led by less enthusiastic, less energetic and have lesser affection for the organization. I tell you it will always be nice to see CF flying high and low by people like me in the sideline.

I am not saying CF will go down, I am saying it will be just be different. Kidd is a Militaryman he will just go and go in a quick thinking manner and with your supoport and understanding, CF will always be there high and low.

Time and dedication and love for the organization is a a CF leader qualification. Do you have that?

Desert Dust
December 20th, 2003, 07:33 AM
I notice that too, Glenejer too i think.

ACMLOT
December 20th, 2003, 07:49 AM
Good post...........

any body there? who can call Kidd and encourage him to attend GK and be united for the sake of friendship..............Merry Christmas and Happy New years to all...................sa maboboteng usapan masosolve ang problema.......

acmlot

PandP
December 20th, 2003, 08:02 AM
It would seem in the best interest of Cyberfriends" to clear the air" around Kidd's "resignation". Did he resign as President only?
Is he still part of cyberfriends?
Is he still involved in the coming GK and GD at San Mateo.

Possible future members may be unclear as to what is happening.

Also other readers of sabong.net may be interested.

solraya
December 20th, 2003, 08:59 AM
victe,

i like going through your long posts...it's like reading the label of Centrum A-Z.

Your views above couldn't have been said any better...very objective.... will open the peripheral view.

Very good views on the organization.

I must say I was guilty about seeing the "old woman" in Kidd before. Rarely do I change impressions on a person, but in my couple of dealings w/ Kidd in the recent past...a fair man I saw there. Merong palabra de honore.

I agree w/ you...two different personalities there.

Pinolim
December 20th, 2003, 09:45 AM
Pre Victe, only time will tell!!!!! We always dread to tread unto the unforeseeable and unto the unknowns that's why human nature tend to maintain the status quo if is bearable and possible. No 2 persons will be the same and we all know that but who knows? The next Broodcock might have a different idea of how the CF organization is to be led and ran and in what direction this organization will be going into. Yes, I agree Pre Kidd was a very zealous,energetic and visionary leader but who knows? The next broodcock might bring us to another level which might be completely different from Pre Kidd's vision but appropriate for this growing organization.
Pre Kidd might have resigned as the Broodcock but I don't think he can resign as a Cyberfriend, because to me as long as he embodies the aspirations of a gentleman sabungero he will always be a Cyberfriend. A cyberfriend is not merely a name attached to a person, it is the spirit within which makes him a cyberfriend, it is only when a person no longer reflect the philosophy of a gentleman sabungero that to me , he ceases to be a cyberfriend.
We will have a restructuring but we will not have a comparison for there will always be a better and lesser persons than we are but for sure the next broodcock will be chosen whom everystag voting feels to represent their values in SABONG!!
My silent thoughts put into words.
Merry christmas Pre Victe!!!

Simurgh
December 20th, 2003, 12:59 PM
Pre' Pinolim and Solraya et all : Merry Christmas too!:D

In anyway you can , one must protect the organization specially one as unique as CF, personal grudge should not be involve, think only of the the "repair" or reconstructions that are possible to keep the organization afloat. Without the Kidd, it will be a big gamble! Stick your neck out if you can , only then you can show your concern about the organinization you said you love...

jacket
December 21st, 2003, 10:25 AM
Kidd cannot resign as Cyberfriends. He is a perenial member and he has paid his membership fee perenially! hehehe Merry Christmas and prosperous New Year to all.

reongmanchi63
December 22nd, 2003, 01:03 PM
I do not know Kidd in person but I can feel he is a true hearted guy. Once he found out that my vcds did not reach my place he hurriedly send new copies of dvds to compensate for my time wasted in waiting for those CF 3stag derby.Eventually both the dvds and vcds arrived at the same time medyo nalate lang yung isa. Anyway I want to thank Kidd for his sincerity and well acted response to my request. Merry Christmas and A Happy New year to you and your family.

Calif_Rhoel
December 22nd, 2003, 07:25 PM
I believe in Kidd's integrity and his intensions. But if you are a President of an organization and u cant make a decision without others questioning you intensions. It is just appropriate to quit your post. It only means that Cyberfriends doesnt need a President. More power and Hats-Off KIDD

gensoriano
December 22nd, 2003, 08:21 PM
In my own way,I am a leader too (with my family and some of the people I work with). There are a lot of challenges a leader has to faced either because of the decisions he make or not make. I always tell myself..."gensoriano...as long as you know your intentions (in the course of leading) are honest, you should be fine". Only Kidd knows if his intentions for the group are honest , same is true with the members of this great organization. The way, I look at it, ALL has good intentions for the group( Di lang nagkatugma). From the outside looking in....I would want to believe that these are just growing pains for a great organization..:hippie: and Joy to All!!!!.

gensoriano

SIAKO
December 23rd, 2003, 03:29 AM
I'm not a CF member but what i read in the
sabong posts thru the years is a successful organization
embraced with teamwork and genuine friendship among officers/
members under the leadership of hardworking and dedicated
Broodcock(President) Kidd Sentencia.

1Pitmaster
December 23rd, 2003, 05:42 AM
I know your out there looking, my friend and been busy with other things too. How about some clarification here. We'd like to hear it from you.

Happy Holidays to all.

Vito

Rooster Man
December 23rd, 2003, 10:41 AM
Pinolim epitomizes the ideal character of this organisation. And the beauty of it is that he doesn't know it. But it shows in his character as it shines everytime he expressess his humble opinion, his positive outlook in life, and his open-mindedness even to the most outrageous ideas.

This ilonggo guy will breath a new life into this organisation, will give it a new character and direction, where real friendship would grow, and it's about time that someone leads by example.

Jarque
December 23rd, 2003, 11:45 AM
Sad to hear about Pareng Kidd's resignation....

" Maligayang Pasko at Manigong Bagong Taon sa Lahat!!! "

Pinolim
December 24th, 2003, 02:30 AM
Pre Rooster Man, I'm honored to read such a very nice compliment from you.
The only leadership practice I have is to lead my family, he!he!he!, it may not be much but I'm still a leader.
But I am a very good follower and can be a loyal follower especially in matters which is I enjoy and that is Sabong and now it's not even so much of winning or losing, but it's more of wanting to have and himas a good bodied , good balanced rooster( I don't care so much about breednames either) and to have friends to exchange ideas and learn which there is plenty here in our website.
I followed your every posting religiously too which are worth reading, digesting, and disagreeing(in my mind only!).
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and you all!!!!

Kidd Sentencia
December 24th, 2003, 02:34 AM
The end to my CF membership is actually a new beginning.

http://groups.msn.com/UnitedFilipino-AmericanCockers

Kidd

peatree
January 10th, 2006, 08:49 PM
Looked like a sucess! hrhrhr!

edwin
January 11th, 2006, 07:51 PM
Peatree,
We will find out after the 2nd UFAC *BALIKBAYAN* 4 Cock derby in my pit this January 28,2006. :wink2:

Come and join the fun :crazy: United Filipino American Cokers Associations & Network

CANDABA SQUARE GARDEN Cockpit Arena
Candaba,Pampanga
Cell# 918-530-2936

peatree
January 11th, 2006, 08:19 PM
well ... for old times sake I will watch the candaba derby! Peksman cross my heart!may pang eroplano na c me. la nga lang pangsugal :D

edwin
January 11th, 2006, 08:24 PM
Pare,
For old time senior citizen sake dumating ka naman and don't worry i make sure na sulit ang plane ticket mo.:D

"party na( live acoustic music with cute singer, pullets, good food, drinks ), derby pa and charity pa.

CANDABA SQUARE GARDEN po. :rbounce:

peatree
January 11th, 2006, 09:09 PM
this time darating ako, libre ang tiket kow, bigay ng best friend ko , este hindi pala ticket, Pal smile miles credit:D

bna_talimbabaga
January 11th, 2006, 11:44 PM
wala naman tayo dapat pagpilian eh.
all is fair in game and war.
si t0lstoy ang nagsabi nyan.
bakit masama ba ang maniwala.:D

Kidd Sentencia
January 12th, 2006, 12:20 AM
Sabong mates, I'm very much around...to my dear friend Victe/Peatree, now you have made me post here (again)...I was implementing the thingy bygones be bygones and history is history, so let's keep on moving for the future ha...hehehe.

I will finally see you then DPV...and all credits goes to the UFAC Members, Friends, and Guests...but most of all to our good friend and Vice President/Treasurer of UFAC, Edwin!

tsirs! ;)

Kidd

kogmohon
January 12th, 2006, 01:59 AM
cole_langoth...hi there! i'm your visayan cousin kogmohon...;)

Simurgh
January 12th, 2006, 04:56 AM
DPK,
Ganyan lang talaga parang si Rambo at si Rocky sobrang tibay at lakas ng fighting spirit at may mabuti ring puso, nabubugbog pero nagtatagumpay sa bandang huli! hrhrhr!:D

DPK what I am trying to say in posting was: My sincere congratulations for the job well done. The world has great men in their own peculiar unique way, all they need is a great leader like u to achieve the near impossible!

Tsirs!

Victe

(Cute pa rin ang mga palaka ko 'no?) hrhrhr!:lol:

fairtheynone
January 12th, 2006, 05:12 AM
Lee, Kumusta na. Good Luck sa imong Entry sa Araneta.

edwin
January 12th, 2006, 05:53 AM
Peatree,
Pare 6 years of lulubog lilitaw and by January 28 ay basta na lang lilitaw. :D Men i really can't wait for this reunion and this time it's history in the making in my cockpit sa ating tatlo.
Lahat ng drinks ninyong dalawa ay "on the house" :wink2:

Don't forget guys it's January 28 Saturday.
UFAC 4 Cock BALIKBAYAN Derby sa Candaba Square Garden Cockpit Arena.

top_signature
January 12th, 2006, 11:20 AM
THE NEW BEGINNING THAT KIDD MENTIONED ABOVE WILL CONDUCT ITS 2ND BALIKBAYAN DERBY WITH THE THEME:

PARTY, DERBY AND CHARITY!

YOU ARE ALL INVITED TO SEE WHAT HAPPENED NEXT TO KIDD SENTENCIA'S NEW UFAC!

CHEERS!

CANDABA SQUARE GARDEN COCKPIT ARENA PO TAYO SA JANUARY 28, 2006

SABADO PO IYAN!

:rbounce:

kogmohon
January 12th, 2006, 12:43 PM
fairtheynone...thank you my friend and did you get a good bunch
from the roundheads?

peatree
January 12th, 2006, 03:09 PM
thank u pareng edwin,

sana wala ng aberya this time, gusto ko ring makita si goodwings! hrhrhr! mahigitsampung taon hindi umiinom kc madali akong malashing! hik! kita mo na hindi pa man lashing na agad c me hikhrhikhr!