PDA

View Full Version : Thanks to these Bacolod friends

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5

balian
July 5th, 2009, 11:13 AM
Ikaw yata ang mahusay kasi everytime I fight those La Carlota birds, you're there to see and bet. Last tuesday, the RYL won again in 14 seconds.

boss chito, we fought at SMC last tuesday, fastest kill. i heard that one of my bird was pitted against yours. my entry name was UBBA 2-STAG SEP 4 SMC. olats ako huhuhu. congrats!

chili_sm
July 6th, 2009, 11:01 AM
boss chito, we fought at SMC last tuesday, fastest kill. i heard that one of my bird was pitted against yours. my entry name was UBBA 2-STAG SEP 4 SMC. olats ako huhuhu. congrats!

Hi Bry.
Oops... Guess that was just my lucky day.
I ll be away for Part 1 of UBBA Stag but I will certainly field an entry for part 2.
Regards.

balian
July 6th, 2009, 08:16 PM
Hi Bry.
Oops... Guess that was just my lucky day.
I ll be away for Part 1 of UBBA Stag but I will certainly field an entry for part 2.
Regards.

thank you boss chito. i'll put your entry in Part 2.

chili_sm
July 9th, 2009, 12:05 PM
My intention was to show the beauty of Negros Occ. especially for us lovers of gamefowl.
And, hopefully, I can get some of you to make the trip to personally experience it.

Some PMs to me are similar, so maybe I can just answer some of them here, to avoid repetition. Also, our other friends here from Negros can answer or share too. Sana, unverified or 2nd hand info or sales-intentioned replies can be avoided, so as not to misguide people.

"Bos Chito, magkano ba gastos pag bisita sa bacolod? Accessible ba by public transport yun mga farms na pinuntahan nyo? LOTS OF HOTELS IN BACOLOD. WIDE RANGE OF COMFORT AND PRICES. FROM DAY'S INN TO L'FISCHER. 600 - 1100 PER ROOM/NIGHT, FOR ME. AUV RENTAL PER DAY IS 1500 to 1800. + FUEL. HARD TO GET AROUND BY JEEP OR CERES LINER CUZ FARMS ARE INNER LOCATED AND FAR APART, AT TIMES. BESIDES, HOW CAN U CARRY THE BIRDS U BUY?

Hope this helped, even a bit.

dick bais
July 9th, 2009, 11:49 PM
Sir CHITO how about transporting fowls FROM BACOLOD TO MANILA papers and other things to prevent hssle.

shalom from ISRAEL
DICK

maxsib
July 10th, 2009, 12:57 AM
Sir CHITO how about transporting fowls FROM BACOLOD TO MANILA papers and other things to prevent hssle.

shalom from ISRAEL
DICK

Sir, your fowls can be transported airport to airport via cebu pacific or pal cargo.

chili_sm
July 10th, 2009, 05:43 AM

shalom from ISRAEL
DICK

Hi. Gamefowl s a big, thriving business there for decades, so shipping birds to Manila is pretty easy. You get a permit from a building just before the passenger entrances. If its your first time to do it yourself, just ask the many porters. Chances are, they'll approach you first. Of course, they'll ask for a minimal fee.

Tidbit: 1st come, 1st served basis is observed at CebuPacific. 50 boxes per flight = 100 birds. So, if Boy Lechon, PA, etc are sending their many purchases, that allocation is maxxed out easily. U may not be able to ship your birds on the same flight you're taking. Not a problem. Just remember your copy of AirWayBill. You or your rep need to have an ID that matches the recipient named in the AWB, to get the birds at the Cargo area, around 30 minutes after that flight arrives.

If you have suki, or have purchased in volume, your seller will probably take care of everything. Shipping per box costs less than 500 pesos.
Hope this helped a bit.

FILCONNEXNS
July 10th, 2009, 09:17 AM
Hi Chito. Looks like you are a native illonggo already with so many friends there.This thread is one of the best here in Sabong.net and one of the few threads that really interest me.
Hope you are in Bacolod this October-I might be there for the GFBAN and Narwin Javelosa's 6 stag derby right after the GFBAN. Hope we can have a few drinks (diet coke lang for me hahaha) at PaLmas de Mar by the sea before I go back to Manila. Have you seen Chocho distrito's fowls? heard they are good. I might be using them this stag derbies. I envy you being there, really miss Bacolod. great city. regards

http://filconnexns.multiply.com/

chili_sm
July 10th, 2009, 07:45 PM
Guys,
thanks for the kind comments about my Gold avatar. , but I had nothing to do with his breeding. Just fortunate to have bought him in Negros.

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a232/chili_sanmateo/GOLD-2.jpg

gamecock96
July 10th, 2009, 07:53 PM
This January, I was looking with some friends for stags in Manapla. Tapos na selection ng friends ko, during merienda, Nonong T. brings out a special bird, so pogi. Super-duper nung binitaw. Then, he says, my gift to you. His son said it was used as a broodstag. I dont breed anymore but I bought him, to fight next season. I promised to send him back should he get disabled. Nonong, to my knowledge, doesnt go to his site but his son does. So, pls tell him his fav bird is fine.

Sorry I dont have good photgraphy skills. He looks so much better than my shot.
http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a232/chili_sanmateo/FAVCOCK.jpg

thanks for the kind comments about my Gold avatar. , but I had nothing to do with his breeding. Just fortunate to have bought him in Negros.

Boss,
Ako na lang kaya mag breed nyan pag na disable...

Al

Achilles_Game
July 10th, 2009, 08:07 PM
Goodevening Cockmates... makikidaan lang dito sa tread na ito.. Tiga bacolod din ako sa Alanginan ... Sir Fil musta na!! At sa mga sasali this stag derby NSSA, GF at NGBA ... goodluck sa lahat nang mag entry. Sana maging maganda ang mga score natin. So far mag entry ako sa NSSA and maybe sa GF ...

Mga cockmates .... sana maka bisita kayo sa Bacolod. Its a nice place madaming manok at masasarap ang pagkain at a very reasonable price...

Regards and more WINS to US.....

http://achillesgame.multiply.com/

mackoy05
July 10th, 2009, 08:09 PM
This January, I was looking with some friends for stags in Manapla. Tapos na selection ng friends ko, during merienda, Nonong T. brings out a special bird, so pogi. Super-duper nung binitaw. Then, he says, my gift to you. His son said it was used as a broodstag. I dont breed anymore but I bought him, to fight next season. I promised to send him back should he get disabled. Nonong, to my knowledge, doesnt go to his site but his son does. So, pls tell him his fav bird is fine.

Sorry I dont have good photgraphy skills. He looks so much better than my shot.
http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a232/chili_sanmateo/FAVCOCK.jpg

Sir Chito have you tried our famous "puto" in Manapla? :)
http://i597.photobucket.com/albums/tt57/mackoy05/Pamahaw/Puto.jpg

FILCONNEXNS
July 10th, 2009, 08:11 PM
The last time I was in Bacolod I went to see my Old farm which is now being leased by Eliong. It looks so different now, the fence is gone but my resthouse still sits proudly over the hill. really loved that place and spend a lot of money on it. Now I can only look at it from afar. Huhuhu Hope you can make it sa Gfban finals sa Oct 25-26. narwin javelosa's derby is oct 27-30, baka umabot ka. Hope you can visit- pag tiygaan mo lang yung lubak lubak na daan, hahaha.

This was how it used to looked in 2005 when I was building it.
http://im1.shutterfly.com/media/47b9d931b3127ccec7c14254e64500000040O00ActWrhk5ZNW QPbz4S/cC/f%3D0/ps%3D50/r%3D0/rx%3D550/ry%3D400/

how it looked last year 2008 (Not mine anymore- was told that Eliong have 700 fowls there)
http://im1.shutterfly.com/media/47b9d931b3127ccec7c1c2b367d200000040O00ActWrhk5ZNW QPbz4S/cC/f%3D0/ps%3D50/r%3D0/rx%3D550/ry%3D400/

Al, musta na. hope to see you sa oct and have lunch ulit pag may time ka.

Hi Jerry. Our schedules are reversed. I may still be there while you're here. Still trying to convince my Mrs. to come back in time for GF Finals on the 24th Oct.

ChoCho Distrito has come a long way from backyard in Kabankalan to his present multi-hundred production. He did very well in last year's GF Stag. A little luck is all you and he will need.

My wish list of friends' farms next to visit include yours and Lizares Bros, and Eliong H. Sana our scheds will finally intersect. Cheers.

balian
July 10th, 2009, 11:20 PM
hopefully i could come along with you boss chito... gusto ko ring makarating ng bacolod someday.

al, madami ka rin bang bacolod fowl... kumusta na?

pangga gamefarm
July 11th, 2009, 10:31 AM
hopefully i could come along with you boss chito... gusto ko ring makarating ng bacolod someday.

tahimik lang yang si Al, pero ang narinig ko pag pumunta daw sila ni Chito ng Bacolod mas marami syang bitbit na manok pabalik ng Manila kesa kay Chito...hehe

chili_sm
July 11th, 2009, 11:07 AM
Hi Teddy. Have a full fighting season again? I told Roy it was your bird that won so well in GF. After that , he follows them to bet, anywhere he can. Regards.

Bry,
U would be so welcome to come along, or visit . Achilles is right... Plan that trip. For gamefowl lovers, you will have a blast.

Mackoy,
Surely, I will taste that puto. When I go to Sagay, I will take time to really see your town. My friends, when we visited, were too excited over the chickens. No side trips or visits. Puro na lang manok, hehe.

Gerry,
Last time I talked to Eliong, he said he had over a thousand birds. I m passing by there, just before I leave for my long trip. Its your farm that is high on my list, to see those whites and Ken's recommended reds in francisL's farm too. Regards.

pangga gamefarm
July 11th, 2009, 11:59 AM
Hi Chito,

Wheew....the most active season I ever had. From the start of stag derbies in Sept 08 until today I fought around 250 birds...I can't believe it! Sa sobrang dami ng laban nagkabanggaan kami ni pareng Al sa Sabong.net derby at ni Paolo during the Bakbakan bullstag elims sa Pasay. We are really becoming active in Manila specially sa San Juan.

When is your next schedule to visit Bacolod? In case you are in the Alig/Murcia area, drop by our conditioning area, very accessible lang ito. Just let me know para maibigay ko contact number ng handler ko duon.

Regards.

Hi Teddy. Have a full fighting season again? I told Roy it was your bird that won so well in GF. After that , he follows them to bet, anywhere he can. Regards.

Bry,
U would be so welcome to come along, or visit . Achilles is right... Plan that trip. For gamefowl lovers, you will have a blast.

Mackoy,
Surely, I will taste that puto. When I go to Sagay, I will take time to really see your town. My friends, when we visited, were too excited over the chickens. No side trips or visits. Puro na lang manok, hehe.

Gerry,
Last time I talked to Eliong, he said he had over a thousand birds. I m passing by there, just before I leave for my long trip. Its your farm that is high on my list, to see those whites and Ken's recommended reds in francisL's farm too. Regards.

chili_sm
July 11th, 2009, 03:31 PM
Hi Chito,

Wheew....the most active season I ever had. From the start of stag derbies in Sept 08 until today I fought around 250 birds...I can't believe it! Sa sobrang dami ng laban nagkabanggaan kami ni pareng Al sa Sabong.net derby at ni Paolo during the Bakbakan bullstag elims sa Pasay. We are really becoming active in Manila specially sa San Juan.

When is your next schedule to visit Bacolod? In case you are in the Alig/Murcia area, drop by our conditioning area, very accessible lang ito. Just let me know para maibigay ko contact number ng handler ko duon.

Regards.

WOW na WOW! 250 fights..... Now, thats what I call a full season. Am sure you and your boys know already which battle-tested bloodlines to concentrate on. Unavoidable to meet friends in the rueda when you're so active in Manila. I ll try to catch the GF Finals. Lapit lang ng conditioning farm mo, kaysa Kabankalan, All the best to you, Ted.

gamecock96
July 11th, 2009, 03:42 PM

Bry,
Di ako namimili. Mahilig lang ako mag breed. Kung bacolod fowl eh mayroon din konti materiales pero bili ng panlaban eh wala.

Al

bxu
July 11th, 2009, 04:24 PM
hi chito,

kumusta na..
nice pictures and i enjoyed reading your narrations. the details and info..
it would be nice to go with you during your next trip.. ill try to in fit my schedule..

mackoy05
July 11th, 2009, 04:45 PM

Bry,

Mackoy,

Gerry,
Hello sir chito am pretty sure you can find quality fowls in northern part of negros such as victorias, manapla, cadiz and sagay in particular because of javelosa's. Goodluck in your next rip and hope you will love the taste of Manapla "puto" :)

chili_sm
July 12th, 2009, 07:16 AM
hi chito,

kumusta na..
nice pictures and i enjoyed reading your narrations. the details and info..
it would be nice to go with you during your next trip.. ill try to in fit my schedule..

Hi Titus. Just say when ur free. Am there frequently cuz of the birds.
Coming to Manila? Your sis still in VV5?
Keep in touch

mackoy05
July 12th, 2009, 12:54 PM
Mackoy,
Not looking for more fowls. Everywhere in Negros, you can find them.
I like to see the towns, observe the way of life. And, the food. Next time, for sure, its PUTO, not MANOK when I go to Manapla.
Regards.

Noted sir chito.
Have a blessed sunday everyone!

maxsib
July 14th, 2009, 10:46 PM
up lang po natin, baka may bagong balita po kay sir chili sm from Negros...
Kamusta na po sir chili...

bxu
July 15th, 2009, 06:24 AM
Hi Titus. Just say when ur free. Am there frequently cuz of the birds.
Coming to Manila? Your sis still in VV5?
Keep in touch

ah ok.. I will... yes they are still in VV5.. :D it's me who seldom visits hehehehe..

kogmohon
July 15th, 2009, 06:47 AM
i want to thank joey lacson for being a real friend...rare than a hen's tooth...

banate
August 21st, 2009, 10:48 PM
September, NGBA. October, GFBAN.
So, who's fighting? We'll try to take pics and videos of your entries.

Nong (banate), will U cover this year's events?

Denis, i sent U another PM.

Kim, sama ka ulit this year? New Venue this year for GF. Suwerte tayo last year sa Reclamation, hehe.

I think I won't be able to do a video coverage in any of the above Bacolod derbies Chito. Try to inquire from Dinopatani and Tusiklang. I think they are planning to cover NGBA & GFBAN.

I am sure pareng Mike (miguelito) will have an entry in NSSA next month. He usually have somebody to take the video of his fights. Maybe you can request him to include yours if you are also joining this derby.

Goodluck to your entries.

pangga gamefarm
August 22nd, 2009, 11:56 AM

Kim, sama ka ulit this year? New Venue this year for GF. Suwerte tayo last year sa Reclamation, hehe.

Chito,

Will you be in Bacolod during these derbies?

Regards.

DNA-Farm
August 22nd, 2009, 05:15 PM

Boss Chito thanks I'm going to enjoy this farm tour with you and my first time to watch derby in Bacolod. I hope some small time breeder here invite us to their farm. We are in Bacolod by 18 to 20th of October to watch GFBAN stag derby and farm tour. Good luck to all GFBAN stag derby participant.

chili_sm
August 22nd, 2009, 06:41 PM
Chito,

Will you be in Bacolod during these derbies?

Regards.

Hi teddy.
Will be watching some fights there. Hope i can watch some of your fights.

chili_sm
August 22nd, 2009, 06:46 PM
Boss Chito thanks I'm going to enjoy this farm tour with you and my first time to watch derby in Bacolod. I hope some small time breeder here invite us to their farm. We are in Bacolod by 18 to 20th of October to watch GFBAN stag derby and farm tour. Good luck to all GFBAN stag derby participant.

You're very welcome. Problem will be how to divide your time, denis. Deciding which farms to visit, which birds to bring home, and which ones to bet on, hehe. Should be lots of fun. You'll see what I mean.

farm82557
August 22nd, 2009, 06:54 PM
chito

salamat nga pala sa tulong ....

farm

DNA-Farm
August 22nd, 2009, 11:39 PM
You're very welcome. Problem will be how to divide your time, denis. Deciding which farms to visit, which birds to bring home, and which ones to bet on, hehe. Should be lots of fun. You'll see what I mean.

I'm just be a passenger your be a pilot boss Chito. I like surprises and lots of fun. I can't wait for this big event (GFBAN stag derby)

Any tip from the Ilonggoes who has the best entry to watch in this GFBAN stag derby... thanks guys .. Miguelito is my favorite in this event.. I like his fowl ..

bulangero
August 23rd, 2009, 06:12 AM
I'm just be a passenger your be a pilot boss Chito. I like surprises and lots of fun. I can't wait for this big event (GFBAN stag derby)

Any tip from the Ilonggoes who has the best entry to watch in this GFBAN stag derby... thanks guys .. Miguelito is my favorite in this event.. I like his fowl ..

many entries to watch- rooting for joey lacson, mongoose, pangga, tusiklang, cedreq, miguelito, maning and elwin javelosa entries.

chili_sm
August 23rd, 2009, 08:13 AM
Dwight,
Paano pag magkakalaban sila? watch na lang, hehe. Yep, dami dito sa site. But, so many elim days, cant watch every day. Visit some friends' farms pa. Dapat mga taga-NGBA ang visitahin para di sila busy for the GF ban derby.

U coming home for this?

DNA-Farm
August 23rd, 2009, 03:44 PM
many entries to watch- rooting for joey lacson, mongoose, pangga, tusiklang, cedreq, miguelito, maning and elwin javelosa entries.

Bro! thanks for your tip, I know this guys in this site they have a good fowls, cedreq, maning, tusiklang, filconnex(Jerry's white), miguelito, joey lacson, mongoose etc...

Do you know Javelosa family? I used to play basketball with Cris Javelosa, i think his uncle is big time breeder. I remember long time ago (16-17 yrs) they invited me in Bacolod and we went to visit his uncle farm near a big sugar platation... They are good family and very friendly..

bulangero
August 23rd, 2009, 04:11 PM
Boss Chito,

Minsan di daw maiwasan. It's the part i don't want joining CF derbies. Fighting against cyberfriends. I'd rather watch and cheer them.

My vacation will be December to January. Will miss the stag derbies.

Sir DNA-Farm,

My Dad knows them and worked in the sugar company where they milled their canes. He was very close to the late mayor Javellosa. I remember also Bigboy Javellosa in Bo. Bato Sagay and his hatches. Huge farm in the 80's.

romy 3388
August 23rd, 2009, 05:37 PM
Keep on posting. We appreciate the updates on your visit to different farms in Negros. Besides it enhances your typing skills. :D

Glad to hear stories of places you have visited lately. Past Murcia heading towards the other side of Mambucal is Don Salvador Benedicto. A lot of breeders are starting to move in that place coz of the pristine area. Roads are nicely paved and almost same travel time if driving to Araal. DVH and Mayor de La Cruz are the well known breeders that reside in this part of town..

Next time try visiting the mountains of Talisay. Lots of gamefarm in Concepcion, Campuestohan, Kabakahan, Mambukano and Cabatangan. My guy can assist you if needed.

and hope everyone had a nice weekend!

YES , COME OVER HERE IN MAMBUCANO , CONCEPCION..............................

jlbs72
August 25th, 2009, 12:42 PM
Sige, romy. try namin . Malapit ka kay Rimus, at cho-cho?

Nong,

Pasalubong ko ha, hehehe...

chili_sm
August 27th, 2009, 10:51 AM
Denis,
I read in another thread you were interested in Whites. Well, I hope you can watch Toliz, Circle L and Rimus strut their whites in the GF stag Derby. Though a friend told me just today Rimus only has around a dozen whites in the farm out of a total of a thousand birds. Puro reds yata ang sali ni RR. Too bad, cuz the White stag I saw last year got a long applause from the Negros crowd.

RBG992
August 27th, 2009, 01:07 PM
chil, can you tell me whose got the finest lemon hulsey in bacolod now? is it bob cuenca, JGA, johnny jalandoni? tnx

chili_sm
August 27th, 2009, 01:16 PM
chil, can you tell me whose got the finest lemon hulsey in bacolod now? is it bob cuenca, JGA, johnny jalandoni? tnx

Thats how to get in trouble with fans and friends of these fine breeders. Just sent U a PM>

DNA-Farm
August 27th, 2009, 01:55 PM
Denis,
I read in another thread you were interested in Whites. Well, I hope you can watch Toliz, Circle L and Rimus strut their whites in the GF stag Derby. Though a friend told me just today Rimus only has around a dozen whites in the farm out of a total of a thousand birds. Puro reds yata ang sali ni RR. Too bad, cuz the White stag I saw last year got a long applause from the Negros crowd.

Yes! Boss Chito i love white fowls, we can visit their farm if we have enough time...

chili_sm
August 30th, 2009, 09:16 AM
D J, RBG, and the others....

If its for breeding, whether its from Negros or Not,

1. If you can, Buy from friends. At the very least, from a friendly referral of a knowedgeable friend. There's a great chance it will be authentic and cheaper too.

2. Choose Personally. At the very least, send a trusted handler. Why take chances that your Breeder/Seller will send what you like or need, and not what he wants to get rid of?

3. See your preferred breeder fight his birds. Witness as many as you can. One good winning bird does not mean the breed is worth your time and money breeding.

I've bought over a thousand birds. At my age, these are what Ive observed and have come to believe.

chili_sm
August 30th, 2009, 01:50 PM
Yes! Boss Chito i love white fowls, we can visit their farm if we have enough time...

Always too little time when you're doing what you love.....

DNA-Farm
August 30th, 2009, 04:56 PM
Always too little time when you're doing what you love.....

That's true boss Chito, every minute counts, I hope some friendly small time breeders here will invite us to their farm.

Leo (LMIGHTYWWW) how are bro? do you have entry in GFBAN stag derby?

balian
August 30th, 2009, 04:59 PM

1. If you can, Buy from friends. At the very least, from a friendly referral of a knowedgeable friend. There's a great chance it will be authentic and cheaper too.

2. Choose Personally. At the very least, send a trusted handler. Why take chances that your Breeder/Seller will send what you like or need, and not what he wants to get rid of?

3. See your preferred breeder fight his birds. Witness as many as you can. One good winning bird does not mean the breed is worth your time and money breeding.

I've bought over a thousand birds. At my age, these are what Ive observed and have come to believe.

very true. i fully agree with these.

gamecock96
August 30th, 2009, 05:00 PM

Binubuking mo naman edad mo chito eh. LOL

J-APO
August 30th, 2009, 07:00 PM
Kailan kaya ako makakasama sa tour hehehe...

kmusta sir Chito

gamecock96
August 30th, 2009, 07:01 PM
Allan,

Let me answer you here.
Depende yun gastos ng bakasyon mo sa Negros sa mga gugustuhin mong farm na puntahan. Kung malayo from Silay, the airport, you need transpo. 1500-1800 ang rental ng Adventure per day. Plus yun fuel. Hotel sa Bacolod City, from 600-1200 per room per day. Pwede rin sunduin ka ng bibilhan mo na farm, lalo na kung marami kang bibilhin. Unless kaibigan mo, di syempre basta makakabisita sa mga malaking farm, for security reasons. Mura lang ang pagkain. Daming Jollibee, Chicken Bacolod, Aboy's etc. sana you try the local food too.Sabong vacation ba? then try to get a local cocker to guide you. At least the first time.

For a vacation for cockers-1st timers to Negros, visit backyard farms and one or two big ones . Visit a local cockpit and watch the fights. Go to Smith St and see the sale of chickens. See and feel personally what its like to be a proud Negrense.

Sana nga meron gumawa ng cheap sabong-city tour of bacolod. Medyo mahal kasi yun dati Tour sa Big Farms. Meron pa nga isang breeder ( I will not disclose the identity). Nung makita na kaunti lang yata budget ng kaibigan namin, iniwan na kami at Boy na lang ang nag tour. Like a foreign city tour to jewelry manufacturers, meron pressure na bumili ng manok. Pero Ibang storya na yan -

Getting carried away..... hehe

Tito Chito,

Gusto mo tulong mag divulge kung sino yun.........

Al

ejb427
August 30th, 2009, 11:30 PM
Up ko po...........very nice thread...........sana one day makasama rin sa farm tour nyo Boss Chito.kumusta na po ang SMC? .....matagal na akong di nakakauwi.........miss ko na ang sabong dun.........at yung pagkain sa canteen he he he.......

joknat
August 31st, 2009, 12:20 AM
up up ko lng dn 2 ok tong thread n 2!................

FILCONNEXNS
August 31st, 2009, 02:57 AM
Chito, Sino kaya itong breeder na ito? hehehe di bale, sa dami ng magagaling na breeders sa Negros, marami naman mapapasyalan na iba. Sa pagkain naman, don't forget Pala Pala for fresh seafoods at pag nalulungkot ng kaunti, Goldenfields :)

Nag finance ako dati sa isang maliit na breeder dyan para sa bakbakan, mga 50-60 heads lang manok nya dati, ganda ng terms nya sa financing kasi ndi nga kilala. ( hindi sinwerte at hindi kami lumusot sa elims) pero magagaling ang mga manok , malas kami noong araw na yun. He eventually ended up as a 2 time GFBAN "breeder of the year" sa Negros. Ngayon, dami na manok nya at bihira na nag papa finance kasi sold out parati manok nya. Iyan talaga ang maganda sa Bacolod, Maski "Backyard" breeders, ang gagaling ng mga manok. (kung mga 150-200 lang manok, backyard pa rin tawag kasi nila).

I'm sure everyone will enjoy the farm tour there, mag tiis lang sa bako bako at sira sirang daan. everytime I go to my farm or visit my old one (eliong's), kahit saan ako tumingin, harap, sa likod, sa kanan at sa kaliwa and all I see are rows and rows of teepes and good gamefowl from so many different farms. Tabi tabi lang. Regards and enjoy the GFBAN, sayang wala pa ako dyan.

Allan,

Sana nga meron gumawa ng cheap sabong-city tour of bacolod. Medyo mahal kasi yun dati Tour sa Big Farms. Meron pa nga isang breeder ( I will not disclose the identity). Nung makita na kaunti lang yata budget ng kaibigan namin, iniwan na kami at Boy na lang ang nag tour. Like a foreign city tour to jewelry manufacturers, meron pressure na bumili ng manok. Pero Ibang storya na yan -

allan_dubai
August 31st, 2009, 03:51 AM
Sir thank you very much for answering my queries. My plan is to visit backyard farms that are members of NFGB affiliated associations. I've heard backyard roosters are affordable for smalltime cockers but can compete in bigtimes. And at the same time allowed to join in Bakbakan stag derbies, just need a copy of proof of legitimacy of the stags.

I wish I could spare 3-4 days out of my annual vacation leave by next year (april or may).
And I wish somebody from this net could join me and guide to have this exciting backyard farm tour.

Allan,

Let me answer you here.
Depende yun gastos ng bakasyon mo sa Negros sa mga gugustuhin mong farm na puntahan. Kung malayo from Silay, the airport, you need transpo. 1500-1800 ang rental ng Adventure per day. Plus yun fuel. Hotel sa Bacolod City, from 600-1200 per room per day. Pwede rin sunduin ka ng bibilhan mo na farm, lalo na kung marami kang bibilhin. Unless kaibigan mo, di syempre basta makakabisita sa mga malaking farm, for security reasons. Mura lang ang pagkain. Daming Jollibee, Chicken Bacolod, Aboy's etc. sana you try the local food too.Sabong vacation ba? then try to get a local cocker to guide you. At least the first time.

For a vacation for cockers-1st timers to Negros, visit backyard farms and one or two big ones . Visit a local cockpit and watch the fights. Go to Smith St and see the sale of chickens. See and feel personally what its like to be a proud Negrense.

chili_sm
August 31st, 2009, 06:46 AM
Chito, Sino kaya itong breeder na ito? hehehe di bale, sa dami ng magagaling na breeders sa Negros, marami naman mapapasyalan na iba. Sa pagkain naman, don't forget Pala Pala for fresh seafoods at pag nalulungkot ng kaunti, Goldenfields :)

Nag finance ako dati sa isang maliit na breeder dyan para sa bakbakan, mga 50-60 heads lang manok nya dati, ganda ng terms nya sa financing kasi ndi nga kilala. ( hindi sinwerte at hindi kami lumusot sa elims) pero magagaling ang mga manok , malas kami noong araw na yun. He eventually ended up as a 2 time GFBAN "breeder of the year" sa Negros. Ngayon, dami na manok nya at bihira na nag papa finance kasi sold out parati manok nya. Iyan talaga ang maganda sa Bacolod, Maski "Backyard" breeders, ang gagaling ng mga manok. (kung mga 150-200 lang manok, backyard pa rin tawag kasi nila).

I'm sure everyone will enjoy the farm tour there, mag tiis lang sa bako bako at sira sirang daan. everytime I go to my farm or visit my old one (eliong's), kahit saan ako tumingin, harap, sa likod, sa kanan at sa kaliwa and all I see are rows and rows of teepes and good gamefowl from so many different farms. Tabi tabi lang. Regards and enjoy the GFBAN, sayang wala pa ako dyan.

Hi Jerry.
You re 100% correct. Backyard breeders there keep getting better, can whip anyone on any given day. Yes, Punta kami sa iyo at kay eliong ni Denis this October.
I didnt want to touch on the nitelife in GoldenFields. Baka biglang dumami ang mag tour sa Negros, hehe. Ingat pre.

chili_sm
August 31st, 2009, 06:53 AM
Up ko po...........very nice thread...........sana one day makasama rin sa farm tour nyo Boss Chito.kumusta na po ang SMC? .....matagal na akong di nakakauwi.........miss ko na ang sabong dun.........at yung pagkain sa canteen he he he.......

EJB,
After so many years of being hands-on sa managing SanMAteoCockpit, di na ako regular visitor. But its doing well, and the canteen s just fine, thank you.

ejb, Bry, J-Apo,
Keep in touch. Me and some other guys here in this site are frequently there in Negros, come and join us one day.

ejb427
September 1st, 2009, 11:17 AM
Hopefully nga Boss Chito in the near future makasama, isama ko father ko kilala mo siya... sana makatama sa Mega Lotto para maraming pambili ng Ace Cocks sa Bacolod he he he.........

DNA-Farm
September 3rd, 2009, 03:27 PM
Just raising it up... baka may mag invite na mababait na backyard breeder sa Bacolod para may mapuntahan at maka bili, kung kaya ng budget... sorry for my tag-lish...

malalim
September 3rd, 2009, 07:16 PM
Pasintabi kay Chito...

Dennis, Ingat ka lang pag sumama sa Farm Tour si AL (gamecock)...ibang farm kasi ang gustong bisitahin niyan at ibang Class A ang tinatanong...ayaw paawat...

Hehehe...sorry Chito...Off-topic...

Paz Brey
September 3rd, 2009, 07:32 PM
pm lang me parekoy kong pasyal kayo sa bacolod!
may konting farm din ako doon!:D

chili_sm
September 3rd, 2009, 08:41 PM
Pasintabi kay Chito...

Dennis, Ingat ka lang pag sumama sa Farm Tour si AL (gamecock)...ibang farm kasi ang gustong bisitahin niyan at ibang Class A ang tinatanong...ayaw paawat...

Welcome back Roy. I never know if you're coming or going out of the country.
Sabi ko kay Denis, pag kasama si Al, di na ako pupunta... Joke....

Paz Brey, Thanks for the offer....

DNA-Farm
September 3rd, 2009, 08:59 PM
Pasintabi kay Chito...

Roy kamusta na? Buti nalang si boss Chito kasama ko sa farm tour. Pag sa Manila si Al ang lapitan ko kahit sa kanya class A, Class B sa akin pwede na.

malalim
September 4th, 2009, 05:19 PM
Thanks Chito...Will be off again next week and would be out for 2 weeks...beginning to miss sabong...mas ok pa before less money but plenty of sabong, but now I have barely seen a cockpit in months... Let's see if I can join you for the Bacolod derbies...

Welcome back Roy. I never know if you're coming or going out of the country.
Sabi ko kay Denis, pag kasama si Al, di na ako pupunta... Joke....

Paz Brey, Thanks for the offer....

malalim
September 4th, 2009, 05:20 PM
Hehehe...:D

Good luck sa Farm Tour with Chito...

Roy kamusta na? Buti nalang si boss Chito kasama ko sa farm tour. Pag sa Manila si Al ang lapitan ko kahit sa kanya class A, Class B sa akin pwede na.

chili_sm
September 4th, 2009, 06:03 PM
Roy,
I ll be in Negros this weekend ,dumagete. and will bring home your fowl. I will miss the UBBA stagfights in my own cockpit.
Lots of other times to go there. Join us, Oct 18-20 and again, 1st week of Nov.

chili_sm
September 4th, 2009, 06:25 PM
Reny,
Thanks for the kind words in your PM. Let me clarify some points.

I have a fixed agenda when I go to Negros. So, friends that come with me usually tag along my schedule. especially if they're new to the place. But I try to accomodate their curiosity and interests. Like, bring them or refer them to a farm that they've read or heard about. (Only if its not on the other side of the island, hehe ) If you're going on a barkada trip, Can't also be too many of you. 3 or 4 seem to be ideal. Comfortable in any size-vehicle. Medyo nakakahiya pag medyo marami kayong papasok sa new farm. Obviously, if guys want to spend the whole day, buying chickens from backyard, I just refer them to some locals. Weather can also be tricky, moreso these months. Once, in a whole 3-day vacation, I only managed to visit one farm. It rained all the time. Just relating my experiences.

Your other question is touchy, but YES. If someone refers you to a farm, that guide or porter will receive a commission from that farm's sales to you. How much? Varies. Pls. remember , its a business. Whats important is to enjoy the trip/vacation and to buy only what you really like. And, NO, I dont do this for business. Am retired. (But, I know guys mean well when they offer to pay me for selecting this and that, hehe)

Hope I helped a bit.

totskito
September 4th, 2009, 07:36 PM
Roy,
I ll be in Negros this weekend ,dumagete. and will bring home your fowl. I will miss the UBBA stagfights in my own cockpit.
Lots of other times to go there. Join us, Oct 18-20 and again, 1st week of Nov.

Chito good day, I've been following this thread for sometime now and I just can't help but ask some questions..if you don't mind.

I've been to Bacolod some 20 odd years ago and I kinda lost my way now..(guess age is taking it's toll..:-D)..aside from the regular handy Atlas of Negros-Bacolod that you can buy from the stationery shops, does anyone here have a vicinity map showing where this farms a located.

It would be a joy if chito or someone could provide some input..

cheers..yfis..

chili_sm
September 4th, 2009, 07:47 PM
tots,

Am not aware of any guide book or Atlas designating farm locations. But ask any local in any town in Negros Occ.- everybody knows their local breeders. there are areas where farms are just everywhere. Filconnexn's place, Alangilan is one such area. Same too with sta Cruz, Murcia. A gravel road leads to a small pathway, and into a half-dozen farms. Thats the advantage of Negros/Bacolod over Davao, GenSan. For a buyer, you ll be inundated with choices, in just a single town. 20 years its been? Guess its time to make a return trip....

totskito
September 4th, 2009, 09:09 PM
tots,

Am not aware of any guide book or Atlas designating farm locations. But ask any local in any town in Negros Occ.- everybody knows their local breeders. there are areas where farms are just everywhere. Filconnexn's place, Alangilan is one such area. Same too with sta Cruz, Murcia. A gravel road leads to a small pathway, and into a half-dozen farms. Thats the advantage of Negros/Bacolod over Davao, GenSan. For a buyer, you ll be inundated with choices, in just a single town. 20 years its been? Guess its time to make a return trip....

Chito

Thanks for quick reply, I think will do by asking.

Yes, it's been sometime and I miss the place, your stories of travel just pumped my eagerness to go back and visit bacolod in not too a distant future..

again.. I always find joy in tracking down your travel..keep em coming and will keep on reading..:-D)

bai Tots..

edge
September 4th, 2009, 09:23 PM
good evening!!

if youre travelng in group suggest you stay in mambukal resort. this is the most adjacent place sa murcia and other farms.

DNA-Farm
September 5th, 2009, 12:45 AM
Hehehe...:D

Good luck sa Farm Tour with Chito...

I Can't wait for this tour Roy, I'm going to enjoy this tour with boss Chito, Hope you can come with US.. Regards bro..

gamecock96
September 5th, 2009, 07:45 AM
Thanks Chito...Will be off again next week and would be out for 2 weeks...beginning to miss sabong...mas ok pa before less money but plenty of sabong, but now I have barely seen a cockpit in months... Let's see if I can join you for the Bacolod derbies...

Kungyari ka pa out of the country. Eh diba sa Pasig ka lang o sa Pasay nag 2 2 weeks??

gamecock96
September 5th, 2009, 08:20 AM
Reny,
Thanks for the kind words in your PM. Let me clarify some points.

I have a fixed agenda when I go to Negros. So, friends that come with me usually tag along my schedule. especially if they're new to the place. But I try to accomodate their curiosity and interests. Like, bring them or refer them to a farm that they've read or heard about. (Only if its not on the other side of the island, hehe ) If you're going on a barkada trip, Can't also be too many of you. 3 or 4 seem to be ideal. Comfortable in any size-vehicle. Medyo nakakahiya pag medyo marami kayong papasok sa new farm. Obviously, if guys want to spend the whole day, buying chickens from backyard, I just refer them to some locals. Weather can also be tricky, moreso these months. Once, in a whole 3-day vacation, I only managed to visit one farm. It rained all the time. Just relating my experiences.

Your other question is touchy, but YES. If someone refers you to a farm, that guide or porter will receive a commission from that farm's sales to you. How much? Varies. Pls. remember , its a business. Whats important is to enjoy the trip/vacation and to buy only what you really like. And, NO, I dont do this for business. Am retired. (But, I know guys mean well when they offer to pay me for selecting this and that, hehe)

Hope I helped a bit.

Di na kailangan ng business ni Boss. This is pure pleasure...

tusiklang
September 7th, 2009, 02:54 PM
Anyone visiting Bacolod during GFBAN stag derby on Oct 14 can meet other sabong..net members if interested. You can reach me at my home number 034-432-1819 so we can meet at a good restaurant for chicken talk while having lunch or dinner. PM me if interested. Good day to all

ERJ
September 7th, 2009, 03:07 PM
Anyone visiting Bacolod during GFBAN stag derby on Oct 14 can meet other sabong..net members if interested. You can reach me at my home number 034-432-1819 so we can meet at a good restaurant for chicken talk while having lunch or dinner. PM me if interested. Good day to all

Well noted sir.... Hope to meet you there if there's a chance to come over.

chili_sm
September 8th, 2009, 11:04 AM
This Sept 7, I had a chance to see how GFBAN ensures the credibility of its annual stag derby. Its still on Oct 14, but they have groups of officers and personnel, going to the members, and verifying the stags being prepared, and then placing legbands. Only after confirming that indeed, the proper markings and leg color checks out with the original banding registry.

Longshot chance seeing VicVic Jong again ( I featured him here earlier ) who came with Bernard, and the well-known Itoy Sison.

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a232/chili_sanmateo/Sept%2009%20%20trip/IMG_3920.jpg

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a232/chili_sanmateo/Sept%2009%20%20trip/IMG_3915.jpg

See the thick book-bound registry - to countercheck the stags' authenticity before submission for the derby.

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a232/chili_sanmateo/Sept%2009%20%20trip/IMG_3918.jpg

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a232/chili_sanmateo/Sept%2009%20%20trip/IMG_3917.jpg

chili_sm
September 8th, 2009, 01:56 PM
I ve been going to the fights since I cud remember. And, because I met my wife when I was 13 yrs old, she has always known me to be a sabungero. But, it was her 1st time to join me on a trip to Negros. Without her support from way back, I couldnt have carried out all the things I ve done in my sabong life.

I wouldnt recommend the trip from Dumagete to Negros Occidental via Mabinay because of the zigzags and the road condition and repair. But, travel thru, we did. Good thing my wife enjoyed the farms more than I expected. A lot of these shots were taken by her, while I , of course, roamed and handled the birds.

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a232/chili_sanmateo/Sept%2009%20%20trip/IMG_3900.jpg

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a232/chili_sanmateo/Sept%2009%20%20trip/IMG_3896.jpg

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a232/chili_sanmateo/Sept%2009%20%20trip/IMG_3895.jpg

Ray, she thanks you and Dodoy for the hospitality. Of course, me too hehe

totskito
September 8th, 2009, 03:34 PM
I ve been going to the fights since I cud remember. And, because I met my wife when I was 13 yrs old, she has always known me to be a sabungero. But, it was her 1st time to join me on a trip to Negros. Without her support from way back, I couldnt have carried out all the things I ve done in my sabong life.

I wouldnt recommend the trip from Dumagete to Negros Occidental via Mabinay because of the zigzags and the road condition and repair. But, travel thru, we did. Good thing my wife enjoyed the farms more than I expected. A lot of these shots were taken by her, while I , of course, roamed and handled the birds.

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a232/chili_sanmateo/Sept%2009%20%20trip/IMG_3900.jpg

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a232/chili_sanmateo/Sept%2009%20%20trip/IMG_3896.jpg

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a232/chili_sanmateo/Sept%2009%20%20trip/IMG_3895.jpg

hi chito, i've never seen a stag registry as thick as that, nice photos, good people..keep em coming.

cheers..bai tots..:)

totskito
September 8th, 2009, 03:40 PM

hi chito, i've never seen a stag registry as thick as that, nice photos, good people..keep em coming.

cheers..bai tots..:)

[3rd]
September 8th, 2009, 05:33 PM
Someday, I will join you in one of your trips...someday!

bulangero
September 9th, 2009, 03:02 AM
Boss Chito,

Really Nice looking birds you're holding. They look ready to fight.

The roads of mabinay seem to be always under repair lol. That zigzag road is accident prone too.

I don't know if you noticed the sugar central at manjuyod before going up to mabinay URSUMCO. Spent my childhood there. Lots of backyard breeders in that area too.

FILCONNEXNS
September 9th, 2009, 03:26 AM
Chito, You are a lucky man indeed to pursue and really enjoy your passion without any interference from the wife and in fact is given support by her. That's like winning half of the battle already :) Thank God, My wife never complained about my sabong too or I would readily quit if she said so.Takusa kasi ako hahaha
enjoy the GFBAN- lots of good fights and lots of good breeders testing thier stags. Hangang kailan ka sa bacolod? sayang, I will miss the fights- it was a choice of watching my entries sa GFBAN and Otics's derby Or Bakbakan and rambu2 elims and semis. I chose the latter. If you are there first week of Nov, Hope to see you there.
BTW, is ther another way to go to Dumaguete without passing Mabinay? I plan to drive there for 3 days. based on your description, I rather pass another way.

tusiklang
September 9th, 2009, 03:47 AM
Chito, You are a lucky man indeed to pursue and really enjoy your passion without any interference from the wife and in fact is given support by her. That's like winning half of the battle already :) Thank God, My wife never complained about my sabong too or I would readily quit if she said so.Takusa kasi ako hahaha
enjoy the GFBAN- lots of good fights and lots of good breeders testing thier stags. Hangang kailan ka sa bacolod? sayang, I will miss the fights- it was a choice of watching my entries sa GFBAN and Otics's derby Or Bakbakan and rambu2 elims and semis. I chose the latter. If you are there first week of Nov, Hope to see you there.
BTW, is ther another way to go to Dumaguete without passing Mabinay? I plan to drive there for 3 days. based on your description, I rather pass another way.

Pre Jerry, other than Mabinay, another route to travel is from Murcia to Don Salvador onto San Carlos City. Once you get to San Carlos follow signs to Dumaguete . Scenic view and beautiful countrysides but also a winding road.. Travellers can stop and view a nice waterfall and an area after Don Salvador that looks like mini rice terraces.. the roads are better since the city govt of San Carlos maintain the highway..

3rd option is driving from Bacolod heading North, passing by Silay, Cadiz, San Carlos, Guihulngan, Tanjay onto Dumaguete. Much longer travel but you see all towns in Negros Occ heading to Oriental

tusiklang
September 9th, 2009, 03:52 AM
Hope to see you guys during GFBAN derby... enjoy the City of Smiles!

cedreq
September 9th, 2009, 04:35 AM

Ray, she thanks you and Dodoy for the hospitality. Of course, me too hehe[/quote]

You're welcome Boss Chito..always..!it's an honor to have you and your
supportive wife in my place.. thank u so much....

see yah guys on the 18th of Oct.. goodluck to all GFBAN participants

Preng Jason.. i'll be in Negros on the 16th... kitakits..

FILCONNEXNS
September 9th, 2009, 06:35 AM
Pre Jason, Thanks for the advise. I will use these routes. I really wanted a scenic route because I enjoy the trip better rather than the destination. Will be in Dumaguete for 2 days only. Good luck on your entry sa GFBAN, Tani no fight tayo. Pirmi na lang tayo na minamatch - From Tribu hiligaynon derby hasta Candelaria. sa dami daming entry tayo ang nag lalaban hahaha last time, nag draw laban natin. hope to see you there.

Pre Jerry, other than Mabinay, another route to travel is from Murcia to Don Salvador onto San Carlos City. Once you get to San Carlos follow signs to Dumaguete . Scenic view and beautiful countrysides but also a winding road.. Travellers can stop and view a nice waterfall and an area after Don Salvador that looks like mini rice terraces.. the roads are better since the city govt of San Carlos maintain the highway..

3rd option is driving from Bacolod heading North, passing by Silay, Cadiz, San Carlos, Guihulngan, Tanjay onto Dumaguete. Much longer travel but you see all towns in Negros Occ heading to Oriental

T.Strike
September 9th, 2009, 10:49 AM

Chito.

Look like you enjoying your trip now in Bacolod & others parts of Negros with your beloved wife

Im in Mambucal 2 weeks ago with my brother Frank,we arrive in Silay Airport early in the morning 1st flight & come back in last flight in the night,we just visit only 1 farm stay their the whole day sparring but im happy coz i get what i want for next cock season

Good luck & enjoy the rest of your trip

Thanks

chili_sm
September 9th, 2009, 11:05 AM
Chito.

Look like you enjoying your trip now in Bacolod & others parts of Negros with your beloved wife

Im in Mambucal 2 weeks ago with my brother Frank,we arrive in Silay Airport early in the morning 1st flight & come back in last flight in the night,we just visit only 1 farm stay their the whole day sparring but im happy coz i get what i want for next cock season

Good luck & enjoy the rest of your trip

Thanks

Hi Greg.
I presume you were in Boy Ledesma's farm or Bibing, his brother. With your trained eye, and Frank's too, you will be very tough again next season. Your conditioning farm remains my model in both lay-out as well as content. Regards.

chili_sm
September 9th, 2009, 11:10 AM

Jerry, Thanks. I find myself agreeing with almost every post of yours. Honest.
Denis and I will send you a PM. Hope to visit both your old(Eliong) and new farm(Alangilan) this time around.

Yes, I ll be there again 1st week Nov. Catch you there. Cheers.

chili_sm
September 9th, 2009, 11:18 AM
Boss Chito,

Really Nice looking birds you're holding. They look ready to fight.

The roads of mabinay seem to be always under repair lol. That zigzag road is accident prone too.

I don't know if you noticed the sugar central at manjuyod before going up to mabinay URSUMCO. Spent my childhood there. Lots of backyard breeders in that area too.

Dwight, Sana, one day we can meet up there, talk chicken all day. Regards.

chili_sm
September 9th, 2009, 11:24 AM
Hope to see you guys during GFBAN derby... enjoy the City of Smiles!

Jason, We will definitely see you there.
So little time.....

T.Strike
September 9th, 2009, 11:32 AM
Hi Greg.
I presume you were in Boy Ledesma's farm or Bibing, his brother. With your trained eye, and Frank's too, you will be very tough again next season. Your conditioning farm remains my model in both lay-out as well as content. Regards.

Yes were in Boy Ledesma's farm we got good stocks from him even from personal stocks of his son Patong,we need only Lady Luck in our side & we will be ok

Thanks for your comment on my farm,they look after it all the time

Thanks

ejb427
September 9th, 2009, 11:41 AM

Boss Chito, that"s one good point that makes you a happy and successful sabungero.

chili_sm
September 9th, 2009, 11:53 AM
SIDEBAR:

This is another reason why sabong is so tough in almost every pit in the country. Global Cockfights , in conjunction with the local cockpits, provides Pay-Per-View of the Biggest Fights in Ynares, SanJuan, Makati, etc. Together with the Sabong shows, magazines and seminars, Knowledge in sabong is widespread and any town is full of its excellent breeders and cockers.

In Dumagete, they charged 80 pesos admission to watch these Big Fights . Karl T., You and your voice are famous all over the Phil. hehe.

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a232/chili_sanmateo/Sept%2009%20%20trip/IMG_3851.jpg

cccforevergold
September 9th, 2009, 01:49 PM
boss chito i will be in bacolod to watch the ngba stag derby sept 25, 26, 27 hope to see you there sana.

steph
September 9th, 2009, 02:34 PM
If by chance I can go with you Pareng Cedreq on Oct 18 then how I wish we only have kitakitz with Sir Tusiklang inside the cockpit only... for being with 2 of you outside the cockpit place myself doing blasphemous acts also. heheheh.Just kidding. Tusiklang, introduce me to Tyra pag andyan na ako ha.hehehe.

CEDREQ'S GAMEFARM during my last visit.

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b349/tishasteph/farm_b.jpg

Steph

You're welcome Boss Chito..always..!it's an honor to have you and your
supportive wife in my place.. thank u so much....

see yah guys on the 18th of Oct.. goodluck to all GFBAN participants

Preng Jason.. i'll be in Negros on the 16th... kitakits..[/QUOTE]

chili_sm
September 9th, 2009, 04:39 PM
boss chito i will be in bacolod to watch the ngba stag derby sept 25, 26, 27 hope to see you there sana.

Hi Charlie.
Batang NGBA ka kasi, hehe. I know cuz of your dear friends JGA and LDT.
GFBan ang punta ko. But its not like I dont see you around everywhere, kahit may barilan pa (Remember Lipa?) Regards.

cedreq
September 10th, 2009, 03:30 AM
RAY,

Your greys this season look so good. Mas pogi pa kay Dodoy....

This pic was in my wife's camera. She said it looked so colorful.

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a232/chili_sanmateo/IMG_3908.jpg

Boss Chito.. i'm not really into greys..but this one is...? hehehe i don't we'll
see if he matures esp. straight comb to... late maturing sila.. mas pogi nga
kay dodoy to.. laki ng palong.. si dodoy sagad ang pungos nya hehehe joke lang.

chili_sm
September 10th, 2009, 09:04 AM
']Someday, I will join you in one of your trips...someday!

3rd,
Can't understand whats keeping you... You will be with friends all the way...

Guys, I ll post a picture of my handler's airplane ticket, cuz you may not believe your eyes. Of course, it was a promo of Cebu Pacific. And, you have to be alert. Also, you must know your schedule beforehand. I got it during Independence Day pa, June 12. Limited seats . I was booking 5 people... Only 2 got these fantastic tickets.... 317.92 pesos ROUNDTRIP MNL-BCD.

See, its not that costly if you plan your trip, and travel. See our own beautiful country. Start with Bacolod.

chili_sm
September 10th, 2009, 09:46 AM
Boss Chito.. i'm not really into greys..but this one is...? hehehe i don't we'll
see if he matures esp. straight comb to... late maturing sila.. mas pogi nga
kay dodoy to.. laki ng palong.. si dodoy sagad ang pungos nya hehehe joke lang.

Ray,

I believe this bakbakan-banded, Feb born stag would be typical good-stationed CEDREQ FARM Fowl. Hundreds just like him. Still more pogi than Larry, joke.

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a232/chili_sanmateo/Sept%2009%20%20trip/IMG_3914.jpg

balian
September 10th, 2009, 10:03 AM
Guys, I ll post a picture of my handler's airplane ticket, cuz you may not believe your eyes. Of course, it was a promo of Cebu Pacific. And, you have to be alert. Also, you must know your schedule beforehand. I got it during Independence Day pa, June 12. Limited seats . I was booking 5 people... Only 2 got these fantastic tickets.... 317.92 pesos ROUNDTRIP MNL-BCD.

See, its not that costly if you plan your trip, and travel. See our own beautiful country. Start with Bacolod.

I also got a promo fare from Cebu Pacific for my Hari Raya holidays this coming sep21 & 22. Only Php2.6K++ roundtrip KL-MLA and vice versa. i booked it 2 months ago though.

Last Friday I went home for the UBBA Stagwars 1, and came back on Sunday... my airfare is 3 times higher than the above. mabilisan kasi ang booking ko. but only few seats were occupied for both KL-MLA and MLA-KL bound flight. kaya madaming promo ang cebu pacific ngayon.

i am now waiting for another promo fare from cebu pacific for our UBBA Stagwars 2 on Oct 30 :D

cedreq
September 10th, 2009, 10:07 AM
Ray,

I believe this bakbakan-banded, Feb born stag would be the typical CEDREQ FARM Fowl. Hundreds just like him. Still more pogi than Larry, joke.

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a232/chili_sanmateo/Sept%2009%20%20trip/IMG_3914.jpg

i might be wrong Boss Chito..but this one looks like a jumper cross to me...
sweater kelso cross.. good size.. thanks boss chito..

[3rd]
September 10th, 2009, 10:50 AM
Boss Chits,

Maybe by November, after all the stag fights I have to join...Hopefully may promo by that time...Do you have a planned trip by then?

3rd,
Can't understand whats keeping you... You will be with friends all the way...

cccforevergold
September 12th, 2009, 11:45 PM
would most likely be back for the gfban derby most likely semis and finals to be hones,t have not watch a gfban fight, algar is also a good friend of mine it was just have been very close to jga way way back. btw we would most likely be taking videos and producing dvds of all the semis and finals of both gfban and ngba and pagba stag derby as well.

chili_sm
September 13th, 2009, 08:59 AM
would most likely be back for the gfban derby most likely semis and finals to be hones,t have not watch a gfban fight, algar is also a good friend of mine it was just have been very close to jga way way back. btw we would most likely be taking videos and producing dvds of all the semis and finals of both gfban and ngba and pagba stag derby as well.

Hi Charlie.

Hmmm... PAGBA ? Now, thats tempting...... Will send U a PM.

cccforevergold
September 13th, 2009, 11:26 AM
yes sir, pagba stag derby. it is an odd thing that i think for this year i have been to iloilo coliseum more often as compared to san roque cockpit which is 5 minutes away. hoping to see you pare on those stag derbies for sure i will be watching those 3 derbies as well as the bbc derbies (hope without the shooting).

benedict
September 25th, 2009, 12:13 AM
Sir Chito,

I sometimes travel the route that you took from bacolod to dumaguete via mabinay, I was wondering do you know who owns those farms after kabangkalan to mabinay? I always take a peak to my left side when going up to mabinay from kabankalan because i know ill pass by a farm at my left side, then after that ill try to take peak at my right side because after a few kilometers i know ill pass to another farm.

ben

benedict
September 25th, 2009, 01:16 PM
Ben, Sent U a pm. Are U watching the GF fights this OCt? Will be fun to chicken talk with you guys....

Sir Chito,

Just read your PM, thnx.

Im based in manila, my work gives me the oppurtunity to travel in different places. Just passed by mabinay-kabankalan from dumaguete to bacolod this morning saw the farms there again.

I might watch the NGBA later. Hope I could come back during the GFBAN derby.

thanx.

balian
September 29th, 2009, 11:20 PM
boss chito,

kumusta ang mga manok mo sa san mateo?

how's san mateo cockpit after the typhoon?

hope that everything will be alright.

regards,
bry

chili_sm
September 30th, 2009, 08:08 AM
Hi Bry.

San Mateo cockpit, for the very first time, had floodwater enter inside, almost 18 inches. It completely receded early Sunday. The caretaker had cleaned it up by Monday when I got there. Now, Its like nothing happened. But, the town, together with neighboring Marikina and Montalban, is a real disaster, with horror stories aplenty.

In the Villa farm in Montalban, No gamefowl losses at all. I had fowl lost with Demo and Apo, whose areas are near the water in San Mateo.

Hope all is fine from your end.

See you at the UBBA derby.

balian
October 3rd, 2009, 11:13 AM
Hi Bry.

San Mateo cockpit, for the very first time, had floodwater enter inside, almost 18 inches. It completely receded early Sunday. The caretaker had cleaned it up by Monday when I got there. Now, Its like nothing happened. But, the town, together with neighboring Marikina and Montalban, is a real disaster, with horror stories aplenty.

In the Villa farm in Montalban, No gamefowl losses at all. I had fowl lost with Demo and Apo, whose areas are near the water in San Mateo.

Hope all is fine from your end.

See you at the UBBA derby.

boss chito,

salamat sa update. i had zero casualty in my farm. but some of my neighboring farms were flooded and suffered the same stories like others.

talking about the roads to san mateo cockpit, it is alright to pass through marikina going to san mateo cockpit now? or do you have other recommended alternative routes?

for me, from Siniloan Laguna normally I go through tanay, antipolo via sumulong, marikina via j.p. rizal, then san mateo. but I heard that there was a landslide in sumulong highway in antipolo. and Pililia is also not passable. too bad!

bry

chili_sm
October 5th, 2009, 10:21 AM
Bry,

Am not sure about the other roads in Rizal, but the usual routes to San Mateo are back to normal, except for some patches of uncollected debris. Also, unprecedented number of kids and women begging on the streets.

But, sabong was back with a vengeance after a week's absence... hackfights since Saturday.

Regards.

jlbs72
October 5th, 2009, 07:36 PM
Bry,

Am not sure about the other roads in Rizal, but the usual routes to San Mateo are back to normal, except for some patches of uncollected debris. Also, unprecedented number of kids and women begging on the streets.

But, sabong was back with a vengeance after a week's absence... hackfights since Saturday.

Regards.

Ganda naman ng avatar ng ninong ko.

francis garcia
October 5th, 2009, 08:07 PM
boss chito,

salamat sa update. i had zero casualty in my farm. but some of my neighboring farms were flooded and suffered the same stories like others.

talking about the roads to san mateo cockpit, it is alright to pass through marikina going to san mateo cockpit now? or do you have other recommended alternative routes?

for me, from Siniloan Laguna normally I go through tanay, antipolo via sumulong, marikina via j.p. rizal, then san mateo. but I heard that there was a landslide in sumulong highway in antipolo. and Pililia is also not passable. too bad!

bry

'am from Antipolo. sumulong hi way already passable. fyi

Manny

balian
October 7th, 2009, 12:21 AM
boss chito,

thanks again for your update. on thursday (or latest by friday), UBBA will bring some relief goods to san mateo cockpit. i am coordinating with babyboy & jlbs. this is UBBA's little way of helping the san mateo locals who suffered a horrendous experience brought about by Ondoy.

ok, back to Bacolod travel experience na ulit tayo hehehe

regards,
bry

ps: manny, salamat din sa info mo.

[3rd]
October 7th, 2009, 10:59 AM
Tuloy laway ako...

Ganda naman ng avatar ng ninong ko.

chili_sm
October 13th, 2009, 12:06 PM
']Tuloy laway ako...

3rd, JLBS, Salamat sa comment. Madami sa Bacolod nyan. The fun is in the going around and looking...

JNS,

Let me explain my answer to your PM here.
If you watched and admired a Boy de Roca (BoyLechon) stag win in Makati or San Juan, you wouldnt be sure who bred that ace bird. Did it come from Art Lopez, Manny Delleva, Mom Pacheco, etc. ? ? ? If you personally watch the Breeders in Negros fight, or MIGBA, PAGBA etc., you can ascertain the exact breeder, interview the owner, or even buy that bird, or visit the farm. Thats what I love most about watching LIVE the fights between breeders, not buyers/financiers/gamblers. See if the Hype, the advertisements and boladas are justified.

So, come visit and watch in person. At least once.

Hope to see some site-guys there too for this year's GFBAN stag fights. See the new cockpit too....

gamecock96
October 13th, 2009, 12:10 PM
3rd, JLBS, Salamat sa comment. Madami sa Bacolod nyan. The fun is in the going around and looking...

JNS,

If you watched and admired a Boy de Roca (BL) stag win in Makati or San Juan, you wouldnt be sure who bred that bird. Art Lopez, Manny Delleva, Mom P, etc. ? ? ? If you watch the Breeders in Negros, MIGBA, PAGBA etc., you can ascertain the exact breeder, ask the owner, or even buy that bird, or visit the farm. Thats what I love most about watching the fights between breeders, not buyers/financiers/gamblers.

So, come visit and watch in person.

Hope to see some site-guys there too this GFBAN stag fights. See the new cockpit too....

Hmmm. cant wait.

Buti ka pa chits, pasyal lang ng pasyal......

Al

gamecock96
October 13th, 2009, 03:08 PM

JNS,

If you watched and admired a Boy de Roca (BL) stag win in Makati or San Juan, you wouldnt be sure who bred that bird. Art Lopez, Manny Delleva, Mom P, etc. ? ? ? If you watch the Breeders in Negros, MIGBA, PAGBA etc., you can ascertain the exact breeder, ask the owner, or even buy that bird, or visit the farm. Thats what I love most about watching the fights between breeders, not buyers/financiers/gamblers.

Hope to see some site-guys there too this GFBAN stag fights. See the new cockpit too....

Hmmm. cant wait.

Buti ka pa chits, pasyal lang ng pasyal......

Al

FILCONNEXNS
October 13th, 2009, 07:51 PM
Chito, When are you going to bacolod? malapit ng GFBAN, enjoy the fights.

chili_sm
October 13th, 2009, 08:21 PM
Chito, When are you going to bacolod? malapit ng GFBAN, enjoy the fights.

Hi Gerry. Oct 18-20. Back again for Bakbakan Nov 4. Will see you then.

redcrow
October 13th, 2009, 09:30 PM
good day my friends and kasabong

does anyone knows efren paglumotan?his farm is located at sta cruz.he works in a bank

FILCONNEXNS
October 13th, 2009, 10:30 PM
Ah Ok Thanks Chito. My entry sa GFBAN with Francis is on the 16th. Tony will be on the 18th. We'll probably see each other at the cockpit on the Nov 5th for the bakbakan elims and have a few drinks on the 6th before I go back to Manila. enjoy the masskara fest.

mfuentebella
October 14th, 2009, 10:51 AM
Ah Ok Thanks Chito. My entry sa GFBAN with Francis is on the 16th. Tony will be on the 18th. We'll probably see each other at the cockpit on the Nov 5th for the bakbakan elims and have a few drinks on the 6th before I go back to Manila. enjoy the masskara fest.

Pareng Jerry, gd day. The very best of luck on the start of a very hectic Stag derby schedule for u and ur team this coming friday hehehe....hope that lady luck will be on u and ur team all the way and bring those trophies home with u. Even ours is gettin nearer too hehehe, the best of luck to us aswell...how i wish i can be there to join u. Take care and god bls u and ur family.

Regards,
Pre Jake
LaEstrella Gamefarm
http://laestrellagamefarm.multiply.com/

maxsib
October 17th, 2009, 10:43 PM
Good Evening everyone... Good Luck in your stag fights!

gibo
October 18th, 2009, 07:20 PM

JNS,

If you watched and admired a Boy de Roca (BL) stag win in Makati or San Juan, you wouldnt be sure who bred that ace bird. Did it come from Art Lopez, Manny Delleva, Mom P, etc. ? ? ? If you personally watch the Breeders in Negros fight, or MIGBA, PAGBA etc., you can ascertain the exact breeder, interview the owner, or even buy that bird, or visit the farm. Thats what I love most about watching LIVE the fights between breeders, not buyers/financiers/gamblers. See if the Hype, the advertisements and boladas are justified.

Hmmm. cant wait.

Would like to tag along if you won't mind. I love farm visits.

chili_sm
October 21st, 2009, 08:23 AM
Would like to tag along if you won't mind. I love farm visits.

Been doing this since the 70s and I never get tired of visiting these beautiful farms. My standards may have been raised but there's always something new everytime around.
Nice to meet you , Mau, Jigs and the guys last Saturday. IF you werent in a hurry, we should have talked chicken over coffee at my house. Next time.

gamecock96
October 21st, 2009, 08:50 AM
Just when I think Ive seen them all... on this trip, my jaw dropped at visiting Manny Delleva's Farm. Thanks to Kano, his breeder, for showing us around. And, NO, I didnt have the guts to ride their Skyline that connects the 2 mountain tops.

One of my 5 best all-time farms. No wonder their 2300 stags produced this year are so healthy. No nets in the 13 hectare range. Only predators like snakes and Musang can get to these cockerels. Solo-Champion 2009 NGBA stag derby. Am Not surprised one bit.

I'll try to post the pics soon.

welcome back

chili_sm
October 21st, 2009, 10:11 AM
Just when I think Ive seen them all... on this trip, my jaw dropped at visiting Manny Delleva's Farm. Thanks to Kano, his breeder, for showing us around. And, NO, I didnt have the guts to ride their Skyline that connects the 2 mountain tops.

One of my 5 best all-time farm set-up. No wonder their 2300 stags produced this year are so healthy. No nets in the 13 hectare range. Only predators like snakes and Musang can get to these cockerels. Solo-Champion 2009 NGBA stag derby. Am Not surprised one bit.

T.Strike
October 21st, 2009, 10:45 AM

One of my 5 best all-time farm set-up. No wonder their 2300 stags produced this year are so healthy. No nets in the 13 hectare range. Only predators like snakes and Musang can get to these cockerels. Solo-Champion 2009 NGBA stag derby. Am Not surprised one bit.

Chito,

We used to get some stocks to Manny Delleva's Farm about 3 years ago they perform good,some I used last year WSC & CF GLOBAL DERBY.I think Boy Lechon is the 1st pick of Manny's birds.

BTW the pictures in your avatar looks awesome

Thanks

chili_sm
October 21st, 2009, 11:10 AM
Chito,

We used to get some stocks to Manny Delleva's Farm about 3 years ago they perform good,some I used last year WSC & CF GLOBAL DERBY.I think Boy Lechon is the 1st pick of Manny's birds.

BTW the pictures in your avatar looks awesome

Thanks

hi Greg. Hope all is ok with U. Good luck on your fights. My avatar? Lots of prettier ones in your farm....

Mannys gone a long way. Farm has expanded many times. Again, ur right.... Kano said that this season, Boy Lechon got 800 stags.... whew.

chili_sm
October 22nd, 2009, 07:49 PM
YES , COME OVER HERE IN MAMBUCANO , CONCEPCION..............................

We passed your farm on the way to Remus R. Was that the one that said..."member-sabong.net"? Beside the farm of Peping Taba?

chili_sm
October 23rd, 2009, 05:44 AM
1st Day:
Dennis Abbatuan had unfinished business with this breeder in Cabatangan. So, Bubut Chua brought us to Jimmy Mariquit. Thanks to his breeder Monet and Jimmy's handlers for touring us.

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a232/chili_sanmateo/GF10182009/IMG_1119.jpg

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a232/chili_sanmateo/GF10182009/IMG_1103.jpg

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a232/chili_sanmateo/GF10182009/IMG_1110.jpg

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a232/chili_sanmateo/GF10182009/IMG_1113.jpg

chili_sm
October 23rd, 2009, 06:28 AM
"Whats a Bacolod trip without having watched the actual fights of the breeders?"
Sure, farm tours are great. But, cap it off with the Real Thing. Watch your idol-breeder fight.

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a232/chili_sanmateo/GF10182009/IMG_1142.jpg

chili_sm
October 23rd, 2009, 08:14 AM
This thread was started to THANK all these friends of ours who went out of their way to show us what they do best, RAISING CHICKENS THE RIGHT WAY.
But, What would a farm be without its trusted People?

Bobot Chua extolled the virtues of his friend, Kano-long time breeder of Manny. Its hard to argue with what he said. This guy produced 2300 stags this season. Uses only 7 personnel in their humongous farm, and still, the pictures will show how pristine-clean and ultra-maintained the whole farm is.

Kano is pointing at their 13 ha. mountain-top range, across from where we were.

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a232/chili_sanmateo/GF10182009/IMG_1156.jpg

Still wonder why they're so healthy?

Dennis likes what he sees in Manny's farm. No teepees. The trees are 8 year old, just trimmed. No baths given to the birds... they would die from the cold. The rains and morning dew are their shower. In fact, they do perish from the cold wind during strong typhoons. But, boy, if they survive.... Hold their bodies, and you can see them sculptured by these hard conditions, even as young stags.

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a232/chili_sanmateo/GF10182009/IMG_1163.jpg

chili_sm
October 23rd, 2009, 08:21 AM
Gerry, we crossed the bamboo/chain fence from JimmyM, and there was your old farm, now occupied by my townmate in Montalban, Eliong H. Just a bit Less than a thousand birds. No wonder he s getting tougher to beat in my area.

chili_sm
October 23rd, 2009, 08:43 AM
JNS,

Am fine. Thanks for the kind words in your PM. I d like to answer your query here, so I dont have to repeat myself.

Jimmy M. and Manny D. both sell their prime stags at 8T each, with a minimum volume required.

Sorry, it was impossible to visit all the farms. Would you believe I didnt even have time to visit mine?, hehe. Anyway, I ll be back there next week.
Regards.

chili_sm
October 23rd, 2009, 09:32 AM
Cocker 123,

Your PM box is full. Anyway, about Vice-Mayor Lino Santiago and his son Jr., the best one to answer your question here is JOEBERTM, his nephew.

WAY_KURAT
October 23rd, 2009, 09:42 AM
nice thread sir... keep it up...

regards and god bless...

WAY_KURAT
October 23rd, 2009, 09:59 AM
sir chili sm,

yes sir, very good looking bird...

i'm from cebu, negros's neighboring island, but sad to say,
never been to that place....

chili_sm
October 23rd, 2009, 11:07 AM
Hirap at sarap. Before and After

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a232/chili_sanmateo/GF10182009/IMG_1171.jpg

Ok pa ang porma namin ni dennis at Ray. Pero after mga 100 pairs na bitaw,under the sun, heto na......ngek.... hehe.

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a232/chili_sanmateo/GF10182009/IMG_1194.jpg

cedreq
October 23rd, 2009, 12:38 PM
[quote=chili_sm]Hirap at sarap. Before and After

Ok pa ang porma namin ni dennis at Ray. Pero after mga 100 pairs na bitaw,under the sun, heto na......ngek.... hehe.
Boss Chito may kulang.. isang member ng wag ibig Boyz.. si lou hehehe
Best Bacolod trip so far..enjoy sa tawanan at kwentuhan...

akala ko Bench models photo shoot yata yan e.. dingdong and goma..

malalim
October 23rd, 2009, 01:38 PM
Chito,

Kakainggit talaga..

rodrigoski2002
October 23rd, 2009, 02:00 PM
bro chili,magkano ba ang ballpark budget pag mga pang hack ang kukunin sa bacolod?
it's been a while since i went.it was in the 80's.i wish i have time to visit again.must be fun.
thanks for sharing.

chili_sm
October 23rd, 2009, 02:11 PM
In mambukano, beside Chocho Distrito, is this farm of Rimus Repe. a bit flat terrain. Those whites......

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a232/chili_sanmateo/GF10182009/Image0033.jpg

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a232/chili_sanmateo/GF10182009/Image0031.jpg

Stag Production this year: Also Over a thousand.
http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a232/chili_sanmateo/GF10182009/Image0028.jpg

chili_sm
October 23rd, 2009, 02:29 PM
Posting pics is almost as hard as getting to these farms. pagod na ako.

When Kano said this was Boy Lechon's bird already, I refrained from holding it. But even while molting, it was clearly one pogi bird.

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a232/chili_sanmateo/GF10182009/Image0025.jpg

For cockers like me, these farms are an equal, if not better, alternative to the golf course. Fresh air, wind in your face, smell of grass,mountains and trees aplenty, and of course, thousands and thousands of awesome fighting cocks.... Amen.

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a232/chili_sanmateo/GF10182009/Image0026.jpg

Hope U guys enjoyed the pics.

FILCONNEXNS
October 23rd, 2009, 06:29 PM

Chito, Parang kayo ni Dennis ang binitaw hindi ang manok :) Such beautiful farms. so many breeders to see. They are so passionate about their fowls that you can be assured that they are given the best of care. Notice the grass? looks like it's from a golf course. 2 more weeks and I'll be there too for the bakbakan elims. Unfortunately, will be there for 2 days only. have to fly to singapore to wrap some things up before going to NY. Did you get any pics of Eliong's farm? Last yr, I saw some good looking Doms there. hope you can post more pics. daming natutuwa kasi.

Guess you enjoyed the GFBAN derby. I have been joinning this event for 4 yrs now and never got a good score.Hahaha Such tought competiton. Guess it's not my fate to win this event. this year had the same result. but then, I cannot win if I do not participate kaya next year again.

Denis, musta na? guess you enjoyed this farm tour.

Maning
October 23rd, 2009, 07:13 PM
ray,
Si syapol (Louie) ? Photgrapher lang namin yun, hehe.

roy,
There's always the next time. Post ko yun grey pullet i brought home for U.

In mambukano, beside Chocho Distrito, is this farm of Rimus Repe. a bit flat terrain. Those whites......

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a232/chili_sanmateo/GF10182009/Image0033.jpg

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a232/chili_sanmateo/GF10182009/Image0031.jpg

Stag Production this year: Also Over a thousand.
http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a232/chili_sanmateo/GF10182009/Image0028.jpg

chito,,,

you are fortunate enough to see and meet these negros breeders while me who hails from that place never experienced it...the only places i'm comfortable to visit are my close friends farm, mine and pits in negros...besides i don't always have time and i feel bored doing these...GUSTO KO SA SABUNGAN NA KAAGAD...:)

how i wish to scroll down the island someday like you...maybe when i'm retard este retired...

jagfan83
October 24th, 2009, 06:53 AM
sir when you say minimum volume required are we talking about at least 10 birds? or much more lets says 30 and up? if you have buyers like boy lechon who gets by the hundreds its not hard to imagine breeders requiring at least minimum purchase of 30 hds...

ejb427
October 24th, 2009, 11:54 AM
Boss Chito thanks again for sharing the pictures, nice thread.

SUPERHERO
October 25th, 2009, 07:44 PM
hi Greg. Hope all is ok with U. Good luck on your fights. My avatar? Lots of prettier ones in your farm....

Mannys gone a long way. Farm has expanded many times. Again, ur right.... Kano said that this season, Boy Lechon got 800 stags.... whew.

hi Chito,i'm also from negros and i've been following this thread ever since.really nice, informative and it makes me prouder to be a Negrense.thanks for this.

i've got the chance to met and knew Manny D. from way back.i think that was around the late 90's and the early '00's,when he was still a salesman from a vet company.he used to frequent our place that time.such a nice guy.correct me if i'm wrong but i think he resigned from that company and focused on breeding.i have not enough news about him since i moved abroad last 2004,except for some small details that my father shared to me about him,sometimes.

yeah,youre really right in saying that he's gone a long way,'coz as far as i knew about him he just breed about several hundred heads before.now,did you say,he's got a population of 2,300?wow!!lots of mouths to feed.hehehe.and lo and behold,solo champ in the just concluded NGBA stag derby.i congratulate him for all this success he got.i know that he's been working hard for these and he deserved it.

btw,boss chito,do you know the bloodlines that he's using right now?did he joined the GF BAN derby?

chili_sm
October 25th, 2009, 08:18 PM
Superhero,

Yes, when I met him for the 1st time, around the same time I reckon you did, he had a small population, less than 400. I bought from his farm then in Mt Gintubdan. My pics are in Talisay, his very first farm.

Yes, Manny used to sell vet products. He has his own stores in Bacolod now.

2300 is just the stags produced. Kano says, population ranges from 3500-4000 mouths to feed, inclusive of hen, pullets, bullstags, etc.

Yes, he joined this year's GFBAN, with several entries. With a big big target in his back. Cuz of hi solo win in NGBA, i'm sure all the other breeders were gunning for him, to test his birds' mettle.

gamecock96
October 25th, 2009, 08:19 PM
Chito,
Porma ah. Parang pang body building pa katawan mo ahh hehehehe...

Al

chili_sm
October 25th, 2009, 08:28 PM
Gerry,
Yeah, we looked terrible, but happy, hehe. Good luck on your Bakbakan entries. Derbies in bacolod are in a class of its own in cometitiveness. Am sure you'll get it in the future.

Maning,
Gusto mo kasi, talunin agad sila sa ruweda, hehe. Pareho lang naman sila sa manok. Nakakatuwa lang when we see the different set-ups and farm stories. Minsan, sa yo naman ako bibisita. Hinigaran?

ebj, rod, guys.... salamat sa nice comments here and in my PM box. Just sharing....

myklegs
October 26th, 2009, 08:57 PM
Manny D has a feed store right there in Talisay (by the highway). Met him twice and he is pretty cool and honest guy. His stags showed a very good fight. Saw him after the NGBA finals sa pala pala. Dami niyang kasama that morning hehehe. Sayang yung last year na champion- Mario G, di maganda ang score. I was rooting for him to win it all but na short sa swerte. Maraming magagaling na manok kahit backyard breeders lang.

Superhero,

Yes, when I met him for the 1st time, around the same time I reckon you did, he had a small population, less than 400. I bought from his farm then in Mt Gintubdan. My pics are in Talisay, his very first farm.

Yes, Manny used to sell vet products. He has his own stores in Bacolod now.

2300 is just the stags produced. Kano says, population ranges from 3500-4000 mouths to feed, inclusive of hen, pullets, bullstags, etc.

Yes, he joined this year's GFBAN, with several entries. With a big big target in his back. Cuz of hi solo win in NGBA, i'm sure all the other breeders were gunning for him, to test his birds' mettle.

DNA-Farm
October 30th, 2009, 11:49 AM
1st Day:
Dennis Abbatuan had unfinished business with this breeder in Cabatangan. So, Bubut Chua brought us to Jimmy Mariquit. Thanks to his breeder Monet and Jimmy's handlers for touring us.

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a232/chili_sanmateo/GF10182009/IMG_1119.jpg

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a232/chili_sanmateo/GF10182009/IMG_1103.jpg

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a232/chili_sanmateo/GF10182009/IMG_1110.jpg

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a232/chili_sanmateo/GF10182009/IMG_1113.jpg

Many thanks Boss Chito for the wonderful farm tour. Farm tour to remember for the rest of my life. I salute you Boss Chito. ( nice hotel, food, trasportation, everything)

Boss Cedreq (Ray) Many thanks to0 for the materials you share with us...Goodluck to your breeding this year and years to come and hope to see you again soon bro..

And with us in the farm tour boss Louie many thanks for laughter and stories " wag ibig boyz "

DNA-Farm
October 30th, 2009, 12:04 PM

Kahit mainit tagak-tak ang pawis okey lang enjoy naman.. Boss Chito your the man..

Ray many thank pre sa materials.. hope to see you again soon.. ( Boss Chito, Ray, Louie and me "wag ibig boyz" )

gamecock96
October 30th, 2009, 12:09 PM
Many thanks Boss Chito for the wonderful farm tour. Farm tour to remember for the rest of my life. I salute you Boss Chito. ( nice hotel, food, trasportation, everything)

Boss Cedreq (Ray) Many thanks to0 for the materials you share with us...Goodluck to your breeding this year and years to come and hope to see you again soon bro..

And with us in the farm tour boss Louie many thanks for laughter and stories " wag ibig boyz "

Anong wag ibig boyz?? Hmmmmm.......Denis ha, ano na naman ginawa nyong tour>

Al

Maning
October 30th, 2009, 07:35 PM
Gerry,
Yeah, we looked terrible, but happy, hehe. Good luck on your Bakbakan entries. Derbies in bacolod are in a class of its own in cometitiveness. Am sure you'll get it in the future.

Maning,
Gusto mo kasi, talunin agad sila sa ruweda, hehe. Pareho lang naman sila sa manok. Nakakatuwa lang when we see the different set-ups and farm stories. Minsan, sa yo naman ako bibisita. Hinigaran?

ebj, rod, guys.... salamat sa nice comments here and in my PM box. Just sharing....

chito,,,

i used to have a small set-up in arra-al but moved in mambucal a year ago...i prefer a place closer to the city of bacolod...starting again there...i still have some in hinigaran....sana makasama rin sa yo sa mga farm..tupadahan lang kami lagi ni KAHIG.....:)

chili_sm
November 1st, 2009, 03:50 PM
Hi Maning. I'd love to go around with you and Nolet. Just say when.

Any of you guys going to Bacolod Nov 2 and Nov 4? We can watch the Bakbakan or just chat. GoldenFields anyone?

jlbs72
November 1st, 2009, 05:26 PM
Any of you guys going to Bacolod Nov 2 and Nov 4? GoldenFields anyone?

naku. lalong manghihinayang si al nito, hehehe...

cedreq
November 1st, 2009, 06:12 PM
Kahit mainit tagak-tak ang pawis okey lang enjoy naman.. Boss Chito your the man..

Ray many thank pre sa materials.. hope to see you again soon.. ( Boss Chito, Ray, Louie and me "wag ibig boyz" )

anytime preng dennis..alam mo nman.. priceless ang kwentuhan at mga tawanan
natin nung mga time na yun..nxt year uli.. na test ko na greys pre.. c u again nxt
year..

cedreq
November 1st, 2009, 06:18 PM
Boss Chito.. thanks..!c u nxt year..

tusiklang
November 1st, 2009, 11:23 PM
Iba talaga pag mga idol kasama sa lakaran.. lalo na pag host si Master Cedreq.. pogi lahat ng mga manok at mabait ang farm manager at mga tao... nagmana sa amo.. nice meeting you Dennis, Sir Chito and yung isa pang kaibigan natin na nakalimutan ko ang pangalan.

Master, tawagan mo ako pag andito ka na sa Cal..

chili_sm
November 5th, 2009, 09:43 AM
trimas,

Bobot Chua's number is 09212264925.

you can congratulate him.... he just scored 3W in yesterday's Bakbakan 3-Stag`Elims in RGG, winning over eric lacson, toto calderon and ben jalandoni III.
Too bad I couldnt watch his last fight which was the derby's last fight at no.118. total of 79 entries. He bred, conditioned, gaffed and pitted all those stags. His Entry name was: KC Winslet.

chili_sm
November 5th, 2009, 11:22 AM
Some memorable things for me`yesterday at Bacolod Elims of Bakbakan.

Last year, only around 35 entries joined bakbakan. Yesterday, 79 entries, with another day of elims today. testament to growing popularity of this event. Probably due to the Attractive Prize Money of 30 M.

Very few big bets. 27,500 seemed to be the biggest one squared which I witnessed.
Small bets.. but excellent stags.

#41. RAFFY of Nene A. vs RBO JUN of doc Rudy Ordoyo.... turned out to be one-sided, but the result may be surprising to the Manila-fans of Raffy cuz this super stag of Doc RBO gave no chance to its opponent. All feet, All hitting their target. No wounds for RBO JUN. Crowd applauds, which is hard to earn in this pit and region thats so used to chicken excellence...

Some entries may Not be familiar to Manila-based cockers, but surely known to their fellow Ilonggo peers. So, it speaks of PIT EQUALITY when the less-popular likes of Leo Albarico beats ALGAR(Fight #5), when Dion Custodio beats NONOY SALGADO(#9), when Tony Yap Sy beats FIRE & ICE of EDDIE BOY LEDESMA (#10), and Dodoy Rebitoy beats JVL -JOE LAURENO (#13), Bubut Chua beats ERIC LACSON (#17), Ray Requilman beats DV HINLO(#23), and Toto Calderon beats RAFFY YULO(RAPAPAP) (#28) and Bong Arinday beats JUANCHO AGUIRRE in fight no.35, and so many famous names falling , and so on and so forth.....
Here, the stags do the talking, not brand names or past laurels....

to be continued , hopefully with pics.... when i get rested, hehe

cabros
November 5th, 2009, 11:28 AM
Some memorable things for me`yesterday at Bacolod Elims of Bakbakan.

Last year, only around 35 entries joined bakbakan. Yesterday, 79 entries, with another day of elims today. testament to growing popularity of this event. Probably due to the Humongous Prize Money of 30 M.

Very few big bets. 27,500 seemed to be the biggest one squared which I witnessed.
Small bets.. but excellent stags.

#41. RAFFY of Nene A. vs RBO JUN of doc Rudy Ordoyo.... turned out to be one-sided, but the result may be surprising to the Manila-fans of Raffy cuz this super stag of Doc RBO gave no chance to its opponent. All feet, All hitting their target. No wounds for RBO JUN. Crowd applauds, which is hard to earn in this pit and region thats so used to chicken excellence...

to be continued , hopefully with pics.... when i get rested, hehe
doc rudy ordoyo's farm is in Lunao also w/ Butch Marquez Lim. I'll see you in January-Febreuary my friends.
cabros

maxsib
November 5th, 2009, 01:30 PM
Thanks for sharing your cocking experiences in Negros sir. From 35 entries to 79, wow! I hope bakbakan will be a success...

chili_sm
November 5th, 2009, 01:51 PM
Some entries may Not be familiar to Manila-based cockers, but surely known to their fellow Ilonggo peers. So, it speaks of PIT EQUALITY when the less-popular likes of Leo Albarico beats ALGAR(Fight #5), when Dion Custodio beats NONOY SALGADO(#9), when Tony Yap Sy beats FIRE & ICE of EDDIE BOY LEDESMA (#10), and Dodoy Rebitoy beats JVL -JOE LAURENO (#13), Bubut Chua beats ERIC LACSON (#17), Ray Requilman beats DV HINLO(#23), and Toto Calderon beats RAFFY YULO(RAPAPAP) (#28) and Bong Arinday beats JUANCHO AGUIRRE in fight no.35, and so many famous names falling , and so on and so forth.....
Here, the stags do the talking, not brand names or past laurels....

Some of these winning guys in these fights I mentioned were actually LLAMADO vs their better-known opponents.

jagfan83
November 5th, 2009, 11:38 PM
Rudy ordoyo might not be a household name like nene A but this is a bigtimer also... a regular in candelaria that is why bakbakan is tough... sir chili may i ask how much is the gate fee of bakbakan in bacolod? i bet it is less than half the admission of derbies in manila...

malalim
November 5th, 2009, 11:48 PM
Bubut told me that Dicky Lim bought a lot of his stags...maybe the reason why the KC Winslet entry name...
trimas,

Bubut Chua's number is 09212264925.

you can congratulate him.... he just scored 3W in yesterday's Bakbakan 3-Stag`Elims in RGG, winning over eric lacson, toto calderon and ben jalandoni III.
Too bad I couldnt watch his last fight which was the derby's last fight at no.118. total of 79 entries. He bred, conditioned, gaffed and pitted all those stags. His Entry name was: KC Winslet.

Tycoon
November 6th, 2009, 02:20 AM
Bubut told me that Dicky Lim bought a lot of his stags...maybe the reason why the KC Winslet entry name...

That's what he told me too Bro Roy. I was asking him for stags when my friends went to Bacolod around September but he said he's bought out by Dicky Lim.

Boss Chito - did Bubut field golds in his entry? He told me Dicky has some of his Gold stags, and two of them were entered in the Big Leauge in Manila not so long ago, with Dicky betting and winning 1M from each fight. Now these stags are nephews of the three Golds I got from him. I'm sure you have some of these Golds too, eh?

Did Bubut field more than one entry in this elims? I remember him offering me to finance one of the 3 (or 2, not really sure here) sets of entries he was preparing for this event.

chili_sm
November 6th, 2009, 06:35 AM
Rudy ordoyo might not be a household name like nene A but this is a bigtimer also... a regular in candelaria that is why bakbakan is tough... sir chili may i ask how much is the gate fee of bakbakan in bacolod? i bet it is less than half the admission of derbies in manila...

jag, It was 300 pesos ringside in RGG for Bakbakan, and 400 pesos ringside for GFBAN, if my memory serves me right.

Yes, in this competition in Bacolod, all the birds rock.

chili_sm
November 6th, 2009, 06:42 AM
That's what he told me too Bro Roy. I was asking him for stags when my friends went to Bacolod around September but he said he's bought out by Dicky Lim.

Boss Chito - did Bubut field golds in his entry? He told me Dicky has some of his Gold stags, and two of them were entered in the Big Leauge in Manila not so long ago, with Dicky betting and winning 1M from each fight. Now these stags are nephews of the three Golds I got from him. I'm sure you have some of these Golds too, eh?

Did Bubut field more than one entry in this elims? I remember him offering me to finance one of the 3 (or 2, not really sure here) sets of entries he was preparing for this event.

No Golds in Bubut's entry last Nov 4. Yes, Winslet bought them all. He fielded 2 sweaters and 1 Lemon. He had just 1 personal entry- 3W. But he conditioned and gaffed for RR San Mateo, 2W-1L.
Best Luck on the fights, Doods.

jagfan83
November 6th, 2009, 06:55 AM
dicky still fighting in the bigtime? havent hear much from him recently. i dont think he gets birds from wilson ong anymore... maybe we will see him again in the bigtime derbies in the coming months...

Maning
November 6th, 2009, 07:41 PM
Hi Maning. I'd love to go around with you and Nolet. Just say when.

Any of you guys going to Bacolod Nov 2 and Nov 4? We can watch the Bakbakan or just chat. GoldenFields anyone?

hi chito,, i'll inform kahig/nolet so we could set our date...;)

rodrigoski2002
November 7th, 2009, 01:36 AM
kakainggit namn c sir chito.parang ang sarap tuloy mag retire and go lang sa bacolod to tour the farms.ya lang nde ko mabibili ung mga kursunada ko kzi tyak na konti na lng budget ko.hehehe
it's still a dream i want to materialize........someday.

chili_sm
November 8th, 2009, 05:53 AM
Congrats to Bubut Chua for getting 6 points in the Bakbakan - held at RGG Bacolod. Such a tough field of breeders. Algar, DVH, JVL and the other Big Names had multiple entries. Bubut had just one, comprised of only remnants of commercial sales. His 4th and 5th fights were reds, but the clinching 6th win, fittingly, was his signature GOLD, winning over MoritoGarcia. Our very honest, humble friend may now be having his Big Break, one thats truly deserved.....

gamecock96
November 8th, 2009, 05:59 AM
Congrats to Bubut Chua for getting 6 points in the Bakbakan - held at RGG Bacolod. Such a tough field of breeders. Algar, DVH, JVL and the other Big Names had multiple entries. Bubut had only one, comprised of only remnants of commercial sales. His 4th and 5th fights were reds, but the clinching 6th win, fittingly, was a signature GOLD, winning over MoritoGarcia. Our very honest, humble friend may be having his Big Break, one thats truly deserved.....

Congrats to Bubut. Wishing him all the luck in the Finals. I guess we will see him here in Manila for the finals.

Al

jlbs72
November 8th, 2009, 12:26 PM
Congrats to Bubut Chua for getting 6 points in the Bakbakan - held at RGG Bacolod. Such a tough field of breeders. Algar, DVH, JVL and the other Big Names had multiple entries. Bubut had just one, comprised of only remnants of commercial sales. His 4th and 5th fights were reds, but the clinching 6th win, fittingly, was his signature GOLD, winning over MoritoGarcia. Our very honest, humble friend may now be having his Big Break, one thats truly deserved.....

With No BRAND NAMES breeding stock and with only 7 birds conditioned for the bakbakan, Grabe ang galing !

jo-lo
November 8th, 2009, 01:43 PM
Hi Chito,

I've been following your thread for quite sometime and really informative and enjoying. It seems that I've been in those places already.

Keep posting, for most us here in abroad (especially in Middle East) really enjoys.

Im thanking you here and God bless.

chili_sm
November 8th, 2009, 08:01 PM
Hi Chito,

I've been following your thread for quite sometime and really informative and enjoying. It seems that I've been in those places already.

Keep posting, for most us here in abroad (especially in Middle East) really enjoys.

Im thanking you here and God bless.

Jo-Lo, You're welcome.
I ve really appreciated the warmth and hospitality of our Bacolod friends. I started this to thank them. And, to show to others what a wonderful experience it is to farm-visit Negros Occidental. For lovers of the gamefowl, I strongly recommend doing it at least once.

jlbs72
November 8th, 2009, 09:19 PM
Jo-Lo, You're welcome.
I ve really appreciated the warmth and hospitality of our Bacolod friends. I started this to thank them. And, to show to others what a wonderful experience it is to farm-visit Negros Occidental. For lovers of the gamefowl, I strongly recommend doing it at least once.

ganda naman ng Bubut Gold (avatar) mo, hehehe...

chili_sm
November 9th, 2009, 09:13 AM
Trimas,

I ve got too many pictures... havent sorted them out... i saw this grey... is this the one U refer to? http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a232/chili_sanmateo/Bacolod%20December/P1020287.jpg

trimas
November 9th, 2009, 09:21 AM
this is the one. sir chito. im talking about?. this kind of grey is my favorite.. thanks once again.

chili_sm
November 9th, 2009, 09:30 AM
Short story:
RGG coliseum. Nov 4 bakbakan Elims.
Super win by Not-so-known (at least to me) Negros breeder over Super-well-known Rival.
Its my habit to go down and look at the winning stag, see if he has any wounds.
Crowd gathers around, proof that the win was outstanding, even to their fellow-breeders.
A Tagalog guy comes up , and blurts.." Bilhin ko ng sampu libo (10T)"
I say to myself, "I've seen this before. A NO-NO. This wont work here."
Everybody stops, and looks at him.
Owner says, Di for Sale. See, I guessed right.
12T na, says the interested party. Reply: Sori, di talaga for sale. Punta ka na lang sa farm namon. Dami kalahi nyan.

My take: Negrenses are so passionate about their birds. It was almost bad manners to immediately blurt out, in front of everyone, that such a super bird could be disposed of by its proud owner. Maybe, if the offer was done thru a friend, and in confidentiality. And, by publicly raising the price to 12T, it hinted that the owner would forget his pride for a higher price. No way, when you love this sport the way these bacolod friends of ours do.

chili_sm
November 9th, 2009, 09:35 AM
this is the one. sir chito. im talking about?. this kind of grey is my favorite.. thanks once again.

trimas,
hehe, that one I know well. Kasi he's in my farm in Murcia. But he's molting.
Bubut did not breed this one. Chris Matillano did. In Concepcion, Talisay.

benhur
November 9th, 2009, 10:23 AM
Trimas,

I ve got too many pictures... havent sorted them out... i saw this grey... is this the one U refer to? http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a232/chili_sanmateo/Bacolod%20December/P1020287.jpg
hi chito,

good day...this grey is awesome...
thanks for sharing the pictures (pampaalis ng homesick hehehe)

chili_sm
November 9th, 2009, 10:28 AM
hi chito,

good day...this grey is awesome...
thanks for sharing the pictures (pampaalis ng homesick hehehe)

Thanks for the appreciation.. I got so many pictures from all these farms, I dont know where to begin.....

Maybe, if the grey and some of my other birds win and gets disabled, I can raffle them to those who care to breed them.

benhur
November 9th, 2009, 10:41 AM
Thanks for the appreciation.. I got so many pictures from all these farms, I dont know where to begin.....

Maybe, if the grey and some of my other birds win and gets disabled, I can raffle them to those who care to breed them.
ohhh that's wonderfull bro...

good luck and God Bless

rodrigoski2002
November 9th, 2009, 10:52 AM
Short story:
Super win by Not-so-known (at least to me) Negros breeder over Super-well-known Rival.
Crowd gathers around, proof that the win was outstanding, even to their fellow-breeders.
12T na, says the interested party. Reply: Sori, di talaga for sale. Punta ka na lang sa farm namon. Dami kalahi nyan.

My take: Negrenses are so passionate about their birds. It was almost bad manners to immediately blurt out, in front of everyone, that such a super bird could be disposed of by its proud owner. Maybe, if the offer was done thru a friend, and in confidentiality. And, by publicly raising the price to 12T, it hinted that the owner would forget his pride for a higher price. No way, when you love this sport the way these bacolod friends of ours do.

i have had the same experience when i saw a derby in negros way back then.
i was so impressed by the way the rooster won that i offered to buy it.the owner smiled and told me it's not for sale.so i up the ante to 5k.it was int the 80's and i was offering to buy a rooster for 5k that the owner bet 550php.and ur right.i didn't get it..hehehhe

SUPERHERO
November 9th, 2009, 04:13 PM
Short story:

hahaha!!!nice story Sir Chito.in Negros gamefowl breeding is more than just money..it's all about pride and passion...;)

sandman124
November 10th, 2009, 09:06 AM
Way back in 1986, we joined a 4-cock derby in Meycauayan, Bulacan, financed by our buyer back then. To make the long story short, one of our warriors won against the entry of the cockpit owner himself whose fowls were also came from negros. When we're about to leave the cockpit after that derby, the handler of that cockpit owner, a fellow ilonggo man gali, offered my father to buy that unscratched winner for 5k but my father simply turned down the offer and instead gave it to our financier/buyer for free. he!he! the price of gamefowls at that time was 3 for 1k.

Pinolim
November 10th, 2009, 09:42 AM
Short story:

Chito, that's what we called our " bugal " in our native dialect..... it is more than pride in the English language.....

chili_sm
November 10th, 2009, 10:04 AM
Chito, that's what we called our " bugal " in our native dialect..... it is more than pride in the English language.....

Hi Joe.
Just today, I joked Sam that i m vicariously trying to be an Ilonggo cocker. A better grasp of the language would do wonders for my trips to Region 6.
Hope all is well with you guys there.

Pinolim
November 10th, 2009, 11:11 AM
You are getting there my good friend..... you are learning the etiquette of how to get into the heart of an Ilonggo....... you have tried hard to assimilate to the native culture and very much welcome... much just like the French Culture, all you need to have to do is try hard to learn and assimilate and you will be most welcome with wide open arms.... good luck my friend, I still need to work to maintain my breeding farm... probably in 5 years, I could what I can say.... retired..... in a limited way......

Tycoon
November 10th, 2009, 12:38 PM

Spoke to Bubut over the phone last night and congratulated him. He remains as humble and soft-spoken as always.

Al - you're right, I guess we'll see him in the Bakbakan Finals in Araneta. :)

Here's my take: someday soon Bubut's Gold will be as popular, if not more than popular, as Gengen Arayata's Dom. ;)

walastik
November 10th, 2009, 12:58 PM
trimas,
hehe, that one I know well. Kasi he's in my farm in Murcia. But he's molting.
Bubut did not breed this one. Chris Matillano did. In Concepcion, Talisay.

boss chili_sm
regards sa inyo ganuon na rin sa family ninyo,avid reader ako ng thread ninyo,im following this thread,maraming salamat sa mga finest wordS you had been posting in this thread,,i had a little nukan in murcia too,a liitle ahead of ALEG murcia hatchery,close to one breeding area of mr.bilbao.again many thanks,ill be in bacolod coming xmass,hope to visit your farm ni murcia if you permit,best regards have a good health always,GOODLUCK

anthony0079
November 10th, 2009, 08:28 PM
anybody here know if RENATO LACSON (NGBA) is a relative of Joey /mamie Lacson??

myklegs
November 10th, 2009, 09:08 PM
It's better to ask Joey himself Bro. I'll pm you his number if it's really that important. I"m pretty sure Joey is busy right now with GFBAN clean up.

anybody here know if RENATO LACSON (NGBA) is a relative of Joey /mamie Lacson??

chili_sm
November 11th, 2009, 10:53 AM
boss chili_sm
regards sa inyo ganuon na rin sa family ninyo,avid reader ako ng thread ninyo,im following this thread,maraming salamat sa mga finest wordS you had been posting in this thread,,i had a little nukan in murcia too,a liitle ahead of ALEG murcia hatchery,close to one breeding area of mr.bilbao.again many thanks,ill be in bacolod coming xmass,hope to visit your farm ni murcia if you permit,best regards have a good health always,GOODLUCK

My farm there is small, sort of a holding place for my Negros purchases. Also for moulting some favorite birds. and, yes, you're welcome to visit . Hope I ll be there around that time. Always Nice to meet and chickentalk. Even here in manila.
You're in alegria? Near the Adventist college?

walastik
November 11th, 2009, 02:45 PM
My farm there is small, sort of a holding place for my Negros purchases. Also for moulting some favorite birds. and, yes, you're welcome to visit . Hope I ll be there around that time. Always Nice to meet and chickentalk. Even here in manila.
You're in alegria? Near the Adventist college?
Heard Mayor Esteban C.'s wife will be running to take his place next May election? Vs Andrew Montelibano? Sino llamado?

boss chili_sm,
best regards,thanks for the invitation,i had a pm,goodluck,,

chili_sm
November 12th, 2009, 10:47 AM
boss chili_sm,
best regards,thanks for the invitation,i had a pm,goodluck,,

Ok, Mhar.
Sana mag-sabay schedule natin sa December.

jagfan83
November 13th, 2009, 10:41 AM
something to watch out for in araneta this december the KC winslet entry! excellent break for your friend sir chito... too bad next year ordinary folks can't afford his stags anymore... hehehe

cedreq
November 13th, 2009, 05:11 PM
Hi jagfan.
Just talked to Bubut. From the very start of elims, he had only 8 Bakbakan banded stags left after selling the majority. We were joking him that they all had to win unwounded for him to get to Araneta.
He sold his entry. Cash upfront plus a generous percentage of the Winnings should the entry continue victorious. He'll be in Manila to watch and see how far his tandem goes...
Am proud of him. You guys watching the Finals, talk chickens tayo with him.

Boss Chito..pls extend my congratulations to Bubut...and pls tell him goodluck..
thanks... does he still have some of those golds...

astro
November 13th, 2009, 05:59 PM
Hi Ray,
Sent you a PM.
Will convey your congrats and good luck wish to him.
No matter what he achieves, he always replies with " Swerti lang talaga bos"
Thats just who Bubut Chua really is.

Hello Sir Chito,

Musta na ba ang Bacolod adventures mo, looks you are enjoying the most of it. I am interested to join your trip in December or January if it suits my vacation.

Please also consider me to your RAFFLE as probable candidate to adopt the blemished GOLD BC in the future.

Thank you.

astro

chili_sm
November 13th, 2009, 07:06 PM
Hello Sir Chito,

Musta na ba ang Bacolod adventures mo, looks you are enjoying the most of it. I am interested to join your trip in December or January if it suits my vacation.

Please also consider me to your RAFFLE as probable candidate to adopt the blemished GOLD BC in the future.

Thank you.

astro

Musta na Henry?
My kids are coming home this december, so my earliest trip to BCD will be january. PM me when you're here.

chili_sm
November 13th, 2009, 07:52 PM
My typical trip to Bacolod. I decided to post it so it may guide people who may make the trip too. Please note that this is just my own way of doing things. Just improve on it.

Plane trip: I always take the 4:55 flight out of Manila. Either PAL or Cebu Pac. If you plan ahead, it should be around 1000 pesos One-way. Just a 1 hour trip.

Transportation: I usually have arranged transportation waiting when I arrive at the Silay Airport, 1500 pesos a day if a car. 2000 pesos a day if its an AUV, usually an Adventure. Self Drive. Gasoline not yet included. I have a couple of suki already, so they know the vehicle will be used to visit farms. Excess trip Kilometer usage Fees are waived na for me.

Hotel Accomodation: If Im Going North: I stay at L Fisher. Going South: Bacolod Casino Hotel or Kundutel or Days Inn. Am sure there are better ones, newer ones, cheaper ones. But, I like to be most comfortable after a whole day of chickens, so I stay where Im already familiar with the area. The Goldenfields, where those 3 last hotels are just adjacent to one another, offer also some nitelife. Rates are per room, for 2 people. 800-1800 per day.

Food: A gastronomic pleasure. Bacolod is a modern Phil city, so you have vast food choices. Jollibee s ubiquitous, even in the farther parts. Where to eat is not a concern. Good, cheap food everywhere.

Farm trips:
Have a local guide. Arrange it Even before you land. He will be the most important factor in your whole trip.

If you re visiting a particular farm, make sure you ve asked permission to visit. Just imagine if you travel 50 kms thru rough roads, then find out that the owner is in the city, or forgot to tell his manager to let U in. Day wasted.

If you're picked up by a breeder at your hotel, or from the airport, most of the time , meals are served at the farm. Just consider it as a freebie to your purchases. Also, they'll be the ones to ship your purchased birds. Around 440 pesos per box of 2 birds to ship to Manila.

Also, know how much the prices of that breeder are, before U visit. Its no fun to find out that the prices are out-of-your budget when You're already there. No fun also for the breeder.

Will post my more memorable farm-visiting experiences, good and bad, next time.
Hopefully, before my kids start arriving, and I no longer have this free time......

chili_sm
November 14th, 2009, 04:37 AM

Im just reposting this. Just some logical things.

jagfan83
November 14th, 2009, 06:53 AM
sir chito is dicky lim the financier of bubut chua entry? i noticed that they are using the winslet name... dicky has a new farm somewhere in batangas with sandy still as his handler.....

Maning
November 14th, 2009, 07:05 AM
Hi Chito/Chili-sm,,,

I can't wait after reading your itinerary...I hope i can join you soon...I've talked with Kahig/Nolet last night...He said pahinga daw muna sa sabong...Mga buwaya raw sa San Juan kinaka-in nang mga alamang ngayon...:)

ERJ
November 14th, 2009, 11:15 AM
This is a nice thread you open up Chito.. I am also a frequent reader of this thread. Hope to meet you in Bacolod next year...

chili_sm
November 14th, 2009, 03:33 PM
sir chito is dicky lim the financier of bubut chua entry? i noticed that they are using the winslet name... dicky has a new farm somewhere in batangas with sandy still as his handler.....

jag,
Bubut sold quite a few stags this season to DL. Results have been favorable, and DL had Bubut go to his farm in Malvar, Batangas this Nov.1-2 to personally choose broodstock for him to breed for next season in La CArlota. Sort of a satellite arrangement like BL has with Momom Pacheco and Manny Delleva. Now, its the produce of these stocks, as well as Bubut's GOLD that will be banded and fought by Dicky. Dunno if its First-Choice or Buy-All deal. Even before the elims started, Bubut said he used DL's Winslet name for them to be alloted Bakbakan-banding next year of 100 stags (per 1 entry). KC is the name of Bubut's youngest child, Hence, the entry name: KC WINSLET

chili_sm
November 16th, 2009, 04:08 AM
Hi Chito/Chili-sm,,,

I can't wait after reading your itinerary...I hope i can join you soon...I've talked with Kahig/Nolet last night...He said pahinga daw muna sa sabong...Mga buwaya raw sa San Juan kinaka-in nang mga alamang ngayon...:)

Maning, ERJ,
Im just a PM away. See U there soon.

ERJ
November 16th, 2009, 08:34 AM
Maning, ERJ,
Im just a PM away. See U there soon.

Thanks sir, I should have read this thread before I came to visit Negros last time. I stayed in Bacolod for 2 weeks and even went to RGG - Aug. 15 Rambulan Elim. Notice my avatar, photo taken at MO2 at Goldenfield.
More power Chito!

chili_sm
November 16th, 2009, 08:53 AM
Thanks sir, I should have read this thread before I came to visit Negros last time. I stayed in Bacolod for 2 weeks and even went to RGG - Aug. 15 Rambulan Elim. Notice my avatar, photo taken at MO2 at Goldenfield.
More power Chito!

Wow, 2 weeks. You must have covered a lot of farms. Which ones?
I dont recall ever having stayed even half that time, hehe. That would raise my wife's eyebrows na.... joke.

ERJ
November 16th, 2009, 09:31 AM
Wow, 2 weeks. You must have covered a lot of farms. Which ones?
I dont recall ever having stayed even half that time, hehe. That would raise my wife's eyebrows na.... joke.

I only went to a friends farm in Pontevedra (Seaforce Master Mozart entry on GFBAN). Some of my chickens are in Tangub, very close to Gardenville where i stayed last time. Just a small backyard that can accomodate around 40 roosters on cord.

I was glad to read previous posts from you mentioning places like Aboys, pala-pala and goldenfield. I've been to those places and i really had a good time during my stay there.

chili_sm
November 16th, 2009, 12:00 PM
Erj,
Hope we intersect there sometime.

JNS,
Bobot's name is ANTHONY M.CHUA. His wingbands used to be AMC. Now, its A.CHUA. Like most breeders there now, they just use their Org's wband like NGBA Or, BAKBAKAN or RAMBULAN. Personal Wingbands are for Off season produced birds. Not only do they save on cost, they find it useless/confusing to have multiple bands. Sometimes, even harmful pag sumasabit sa net. I find it funny to see some cockerels with 5 WBs. Mabigat na rin siguro.

BABY CHUA is a breeder in Lunao. Bobot also showed me Baby's farm there. Lots of aged birds then. Dont know if he sells. I asked Bobot if he and Baby were related> Bobot said, "Hindi, Bos. Mayaman yun eh." That's a Typical self-effacing Bobot answer. hehe.

maxsib
November 16th, 2009, 09:18 PM
Hello Sir Chito,
When you have time, please post photos of your farm visits to Negros.
May God Bless you and your family sir.
:-)

chili_sm
November 18th, 2009, 06:33 AM
Hello Sir Chito,
When you have time, please post photos of your farm visits to Negros.
May God Bless you and your family sir.
:-)

Thanks.
Ok. This weekend, hope to rid this lethargy and start arranging those pics.

Btw, Guys,
Yes, I can help arrange a tour for you. But, there's so many farms to see. And, I dont claim to know all of them. I can only offer you my opinion.
I always try to see something different, so please understand if I dont feel like going with you to those Ive visited already, or to those Names whose birds I dont prefer. But if I can help, just PM me. My service is Pro Bono. Hehe.

chili_sm
November 18th, 2009, 07:13 AM
Jerry (FILCONNEXNS),
Congrats on the 6 points at Rambulan-RGG. Entry: JERRY & FRANCIS. Also, for your other entry. 4.5 pts. Whew, way to go..... Ang galing ! !

Pls post your pics. Love to see them.

FILCONNEXNS
November 18th, 2009, 07:13 AM
[QUOTE=chili_sm]Thanks.

Chito, Just got back from the the P.I. had a wonderful time. Thanks for hosting our meeting with Al, Dennis,Joel and Roy. it was great to see all of you.

remember what I told you about the asils I saw fighting naked heel? I was in the hotel waiting for Tony when I saw a crowd walking holding asils in thier hands. I asked them and they said they have a "pauwak" or naked heel fight. I asked them if I could see it and we went on an narrow path inside the shanties, medyo ninerbos na nga ako pero it mabait naman pala lahat. some owners went out to buy groceries while thier birds were fighting and when they came back, thier birds were still fighting. I found it so amusing. I took a few pics though and some birds still have thier scars. what an experience though.

[http://im1.shutterfly.com/media/47b9cf36b3127ccef8f61e6e510c00000040O00ActWrhk5ZNW QPbz4S/cC/f%3D0/ps%3D50/r%3D0/rx%3D550/ry%3D400/
http://im1.shutterfly.com/media/47b9cf36b3127ccef8f628aad0e300000040O00ActWrhk5ZNW QPbz4S/cC/f%3D0/ps%3D50/r%3D0/rx%3D550/ry%3D400/
http://im1.shutterfly.com/media/47b9cf36b3127ccef8f7515eb0ff00000080O00ActWrhk5ZNW QPbz4S/cC/f%3D0/ps%3D50/r%3D0/rx%3D550/ry%3D400/

http://im1.shutterfly.com/media/47b9cf36b3127ccef8f62998904900000040O00ActWrhk5ZNW QPbz4S/cC/f%3D0/ps%3D50/r%3D0/rx%3D550/ry%3D400/

FILCONNEXNS
November 18th, 2009, 07:46 AM
Chito, Here is a dom that was used for the bakbakan. we used mostly doms and golds. Unfortunately Nov 5 elims was not a good day for off colored fowls. Grabe ang malas ng off colors.Daming off colors, white, doms, golds etc are being now fought in these big stag derbies. I got very few pics and videos kasi my first four fights all lost while I was taking video and pics so I decided to stop doing it. Biglang the nag papanalo naman ang mga fights na wlang videos kay hindi na ako kumuha. 2 of my entries were eliminated sa elims and 1 got to the semis. get tougher every year talaga. I also saw lot of big name breeders got awful scores.

Dom winner
http://im1.shutterfly.com/media/47b9cf36b3127ccef8f6d12d11b000000040O00ActWrhk5ZNW QPbz4S/cC/f%3D0/ps%3D50/r%3D0/rx%3D550/ry%3D400/

some golds used
http://im1.shutterfly.com/media/47b9cf36b3127ccef8f71e83f09d00000040O00ActWrhk5ZNW QPbz4S/cC/f%3D0/ps%3D50/r%3D0/rx%3D550/ry%3D400/

whites used
http://im1.shutterfly.com/media/47b9cf36b3127ccef8f61ac851a800000040O00ActWrhk5ZNW QPbz4S/cC/f%3D0/ps%3D50/r%3D0/rx%3D550/ry%3D400/

gamecock96
November 18th, 2009, 07:54 AM
Hi Jerry. Good to see you again. Sarap ng kwentuhan natin kanila Chito. Nice fowls, puro may mga puti sila... yung dom eh parang white dom na rin. Yung gold eh parang white gold and syempre yung signature white nyo. Congrats to your score sa Rambulan. Tuloy tuloy na yan. Maybe next time, ang kitakits natin eh sa farm mo na sa Bacolod......

Al

FILCONNEXNS
November 18th, 2009, 12:01 PM
Hi Jerry. Good to see you again. Sarap ng kwentuhan natin kanila Chito. Nice fowls, puro may mga puti sila... yung dom eh parang white dom na rin. Yung gold eh parang white gold and syempre yung signature white nyo. Congrats to your score sa Rambulan. Tuloy tuloy na yan. Maybe next time, ang kitakits natin eh sa farm mo na sa Bacolod......

Al

Al, sarap ng kwentuhan pa natin sana , pero mag sasara na kasi yung resto. hehehe Nice to see everyone and I am glad na pumunta ako kina Chito. BTW, nakita ba yung pullet na lumipad?

alex buncayao
November 18th, 2009, 03:13 PM
Thanks.

Btw, Guys,
Yes, I can help arrange a tour for you. But, there's so many farms to see. And, I dont claim to know all of them. I can only offer you my opinion.
I always try to see something different, so please understand if I dont feel like going with you to those Ive visited already, or to those Names whose birds I dont prefer. But if I can help, just PM me. My service is Pro Bono. Hehe.

Sir chili sm good day just trying to find out and at the same time ask your oppinion about circle l farm of mr.joey lacson i would like to ask some of your inputs about his breeding materials....hoping you can help me w/ this....thanks alot n have a gud one...alex

chili_sm
November 18th, 2009, 03:26 PM
Sir chili sm good day just trying to find out and at the same time ask your oppinion about circle l farm of mr.joey lacson i would like to ask some of your inputs about his breeding materials....hoping you can help me w/ this....thanks alot n have a gud one...alex

I wrote about my trip last year to Circle L. in this thread. My high regards for the breeder and those hatches remain. Sent U a PM Alex.

alex buncayao
November 18th, 2009, 03:27 PM
thank you po sir....more power

chili_sm
November 18th, 2009, 03:54 PM
Al, sarap ng kwentuhan pa natin sana , pero mag sasara na kasi yung resto. hehehe Nice to see everyone and I am glad na pumunta ako kina Chito. BTW, nakita ba yung pullet na lumipad?

Jerry. I caught the pullet the next morning. From the tree, she went to the roof that night. Nice conversation piece, noh?
The pleasure was mine. Sarap ng talk, sharing bacolod stories...
Nice pictures. Nice fowl. Those whites/golds look so good.

jlbs72
November 18th, 2009, 09:50 PM
Jerry,

Ncie chatting again with you. goodluck sa rambulan finals. gandang dom ha, yan ba ipapadala mo sa akin? hehethe... joke lang. btw, sa resto ba kayo ni al nagpunta or sa bar ? hehehe...

roy,

hindi tayo isinama ? hehehe...

Ninong Chili,

as usual, sarap ng FOOD. sa uulitin ha, hehehe...

Dennis,

hindi tuloy this weekend. probably next week na lang lakad natin.

FILCONNEXNS
November 19th, 2009, 01:59 AM
Joel, napa daan lang kami ni Al (Pineda) sa Chili's kasi ganado pa kaming mag kwentuhan pero pinalayas kami dahil mag sasara na daw. hehehe

OO nga sarap ng pagkain kina Chito. Sana huwag magsawa si Chito sa mga posting at pics ng kanyang bacolod trips. So many stories and experiences. I learned things about some bacolod breeders that I never knew. really enjoyed those stories. Chito, More, more , more.

Jerry,

Ncie chatting again with you. goodluck sa rambulan finals. gandang dom ha, yan ba ipapadala mo sa akin? hehethe... joke lang. btw, sa resto ba kayo ni al nagpunta or sa bar ? hehehe...

roy,

hindi tayo isinama ? hehehe...

Ninong Chili,

as usual, sarap ng FOOD. sa uulitin ha, hehehe...

Dennis,

hindi tuloy this weekend. probably next week na lang lakad natin.

maxsib
November 20th, 2009, 05:41 PM
Thanks.

Thank you sir. Looking forward to seeing your photo collection...
God Bless.

chili_sm
November 22nd, 2009, 06:23 AM
Nov 21-22. Cebu pacific offered dirt-cheap flights for travel dates june 15-sept 30.
I booked already my regular flights for this period at P40.26 one way Manila to Bacolod.
Yes, its true. 40 pesos for a flight, all-in . So many flights were offered, domestic and international. what an excellent chance to farm visit......

chili_sm
November 25th, 2009, 08:14 PM
Thanks.

With rentals from 5-10T only per hectare per year, depending on the distance, improvements, and terrain, the farms in Bacolod (and other rural areas ) enjoy great space to rear their birds from the youngest ages. Id like to show these ranges, which I always felt is one of the main reasons why these birds are so tough to beat.

Day-old chicks, dropped into these pens, with options to bask in the sun or hide in the huts, to run, jump and fly. 100 each pen.

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a232/chili_sanmateo/P1050972.jpg

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a232/chili_sanmateo/P1050973.jpg

chili_sm
November 25th, 2009, 08:21 PM
Yard mating? A nice Set-up for Mating Pens. Concepcion, Talisay, Negros Occ.

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a232/chili_sanmateo/P1050961.jpg

chili_sm
November 25th, 2009, 08:42 PM
sir chili may i ask how much is the gate fee of bakbakan in bacolod? i bet it is less than half the admission of derbies in manila...

Jag, I took this picture in NEW NEGROS COLISEUM during the GFBAN MASKARA Stag Derby. What a far cry from the Gate fees in MetroManila....

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a232/chili_sanmateo/P1050990.jpg

chili_sm
November 25th, 2009, 08:51 PM
Bajegs,

Thanks for the PMs. Next time you have a vacation, and you're free for a couple of days, PM me. If schedules permit, ikot tayo Bacolod. Puro manok at farm-visits lang, kwentuhan.....

Jerry,
Jimmy Mariquit has a couple of farm areas.
This is the one beside your old farm, on the hill. I think you can even see it at the corner of the pic. We just went thru a hole in JM's fence to get to it.
http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a232/chili_sanmateo/P1050982.jpg

Another section of the same farm. Its like 2 hills divided by a small valley. Notice the huge area at the back. Just more and more birds.

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a232/chili_sanmateo/P1050978.jpg

This is part of the main farm of JM. Here, we saw the stags being conditioned.
http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a232/chili_sanmateo/P1050963.jpg

chili_sm
November 25th, 2009, 09:08 PM
Jimmy Mariquit had some great-looking birds there....

Hard to believe that this was then a 9 month Bakbakan banded Green legged stag. What plummage he will wear as a cock after he molts. I wanted to bring this one home but he was being readied for the Bakbakan fights.

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a232/chili_sanmateo/P1050959.jpg

This one too... 9 month BK banded then

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a232/chili_sanmateo/P1050956.jpg

magic
November 25th, 2009, 10:58 PM
thanks for sharing the photos Chito...

hope to see more beautiful farms and good looking birds...

gamecock96
November 26th, 2009, 05:36 AM
This one too... 9 month BK banded then

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a232/chili_sanmateo/P1050956.jpg

Kung ito nilaban sa stag derby ay sasabihin ng mga miron na magulang na from a distance kahit batang bata naman in reality.

Al

MauMiraSoc
November 26th, 2009, 06:10 AM
With rentals from 5-10T only per hectare per year, depending on the distance, improvements, and terrain, the farms in Bacolod (and other rural areas ) enjoy great space to rear their birds from the youngest ages. Id like to show these ranges, which I always felt is one of the main reasons why these birds are so tough to beat.

Day-old chicks, dropped into these pens, with options to bask in the sun or hide in the huts, to run, jump and fly. 100 each pen.

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a232/chili_sanmateo/P1050972.jpg

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a232/chili_sanmateo/P1050973.jpg
Boss Chito, good morning. Napadaan lang at makikisilip na rin..

Ang mura pala ng rent sa Bacolod. Sana eh merong ganito kamura sa Montalban..:)

Best Regards,

Mau

chili_sm
November 26th, 2009, 06:34 AM
Boss Chito, good morning. Napadaan lang at makikisilip na rin..
Ang mura pala ng rent sa Bacolod. Sana eh merong ganito kamura sa Montalban..:)
Best Regards,
Mau

Hi Mau. Congrats on the 2 wins last sunday.
Yep. Sabi nga ni Eliong, kababayan natin, tuloy .....sa Talisay na sya nagmanok. Mas kaunti raw ang nakaw at mga nanghihingi, hehe. Ang isa pang gusto ko sa negros, mataas ang kaalaman ng mga taga alaga ng manok.
Sama ka sa akin sa bacolod?

chili_sm
November 26th, 2009, 06:44 AM
Loooonnnng Cord: They have a lot of space for the birds. 7-8 feet string for this stag. Over the head of Dennis Abbatuan, who played 8 seasons in the PBA....

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a232/chili_sanmateo/1.jpg

Another Bakbakan banded stag of Jimmy M. being readied... 9 months then... tail swaying in the wind....

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a232/chili_sanmateo/P1050958.jpg

This white stag came from DNA's white imported stock, borrowed by Jimmy M two seasons ago. I'm sure Dennis wouldnt mind my opinion that the breeder, JM , actually improved the orig.

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a232/chili_sanmateo/P1050968.jpg

I dislike fighting against off-colored birds, and I didnt like any of them in my yard. But this season, I found myself bringing home among the usual reds,`1 white, 1 Pyle, 4 Greys, 1 Gold.... whew. Read between the lines, my friends. Yes, they're that good now, making me change the way I look at these off colors.

jagfan83
November 26th, 2009, 06:47 AM
sir chito excellent pics as always. if i may ask how did these birds and jimmy m do eventually in bakaban?

chili_sm
November 26th, 2009, 06:50 AM
sir chito excellent pics as always. if i may ask how did these birds and jimmy m do eventually in bakaban?

Thanks. When I asked Monet, he said these were being readied for a buyer in Luzon.

They fought also on Nov.5, all scores yata. 1W 1L 1D.

chili_sm
November 26th, 2009, 06:56 AM
I dont like to (hehehe) but I have to. Post Dennis' picture, I mean. Kasi, he was the reason we passed by Jimmy Mariquit's farm. To look into the offspring of those importeds that he lent JM two seasons ago. You need a friend to enter a friend's place.

I think the reason why Dennis was chummy so much with Bobot Chua was either of 2 things: 1. Getting tips on how to care for birds properly, or, 2. Trying to see if he can get some Golds from Bobot, hehe.

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a232/chili_sanmateo/P1050949.jpg

cabros
November 26th, 2009, 07:48 AM
I dont like to (hehehe) but I have to. Post Dennis' picture, I mean. Kasi, he was the reason we passed by Jimmy Mariquit's farm. To look into the offspring of those importeds that he lent JM two seasons ago. You need a friend to enter a friend's place.

I think the reason why Dennis was chummy so much with Bubut Chua was either of 2 things: 1. Getting tips on how to care for birds properly, or, 2. Trying to see if he can get some Golds from Bubut, hehe.

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a232/chili_sanmateo/P1050949.jpg
chili sm,
kung magrent or buy kayo sa Talisay, try to avoid Concepcion proper, if possible sa itaas pa, like Cabatangan, Cabakahan, Mambucano, Alangilan or Murcia.
Noong 2004 dyan kami dati ni Tusiklang sa Concepcion proper sa lanzonesan ni Roy Esguera.
Mga 4months pa lg pinasok na kami at ninakawan ng 20cocks&bullstags. Finals noon sa Candelaria Derby sa Iloilo at nasa Iloilo kami, 3 tao lg ang iniwanan namin sa manukan. Sana magkita tayo sa vacation ko ngayong Feb or March.
cabros

chili_sm
November 26th, 2009, 08:45 AM
chili sm,
kung magrent or buy kayo sa Talisay, try to avoid Concepcion proper, if possible sa itaas pa, like Cabatangan, Cabakahan, Mambucano, Alangilan or Murcia.
Noong 2004 dyan kami dati ni Tusiklang sa Concepcion proper sa lanzonesan ni Roy Esguera.
Mga 4months pa lg pinasok na kami at ninakawan ng 20cocks&bullstags. Finals noon sa Candelaria Derby sa Iloilo at nasa Iloilo kami, 3 tao lg ang iniwanan namin sa manukan. Sana magkita tayo sa vacation ko ngayong Feb or March.
cabros

Copy. Always good to meet and share. Pm tayo when scheds are clear. Tnx.

chili_sm
November 26th, 2009, 08:58 AM
hi jerry(Filconnexns)

Pic of me, Syapol(louie) and Molong, a townmate looking after Eliong's farm.

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a232/chili_sanmateo/FML-46.jpg

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a232/chili_sanmateo/FML-48.jpg

FILCONNEXNS
November 26th, 2009, 09:53 AM
Hi Chito, I see part of the rest house at your back. hehe sayang, never even had time to finish it when I closed this farm. I saw so many birds there when I last saw it last 2008. I only wish something could be done with the road going there.

I can't blame you if you start having off color birds. The one in your avatar is a great looking gold. I'm pretty sure it came from Bubut. Last Bakbakan,GFBAN and Rambulan, I never saw so many off color birds being fought. It seems that every other fights were off color birds. Saw so many big breeders fielding Whites, Doms, golds and even saw some blues. Jimmy Mariquit has really nice birds. Kaya pala si Dennis, nakadikit kay Bubut hahaha heard he got some gold pullets hmmmm

Really hope I can be there when you are in Bacolod when you are there so I can join the tour. Never had time to see other farms kasi I usually stay 2-3 days at most there.