PDA

View Full Version : Johnny Jumper Kelso

Pages : [1] 2 3

MSRooster
October 27th, 2005, 11:47 PM
those of you who have owned Jumper Kelso direct from Jumper, what markings are your favorite? Also, which kinds are marked "Right In Right Nose" and which kinds are marked "Out and Out -Right nose"? Which of these is the best? Thanks.

MSRooster
November 4th, 2005, 11:20 AM
Nobody owned either of these markings? If so, how'd you like them?

easterly
November 4th, 2005, 12:41 PM
Have some out and out right nose,some of them 5 time winners gaff and short kn.

easterly
November 4th, 2005, 12:45 PM
Out and out kelso where out of kelsos left out hens and clipper cock.

BullBred
November 4th, 2005, 03:50 PM
I have the outout RN and outout LN. I think the OOLN are better. I liked the Cecil Davis LN and the double rights in the early and mid 90's.

MSRooster
November 4th, 2005, 11:35 PM
That's the information I was hoping you'd share. Thanks again, and if anyone else has these and cares to share thier opinions, please do so.

MSRooster
November 4th, 2005, 11:39 PM
easterly,

Would these out & out Right nose be good for the Long Knife? What are their fighting styles?

teds_glh
November 5th, 2005, 09:33 AM
WE HAVE JJ OORN LINE, WHIE LEGGED FAST BREAKING SMART BIRDS, THESE BIRDS HAVE IT ALL.

raphaeljehddeen
November 6th, 2005, 09:44 AM
anong iba ibang kulay ng mga kelso?

MSRooster
November 7th, 2005, 11:58 AM
What does that post say in English, Rafael?
thanks.

easterly
November 8th, 2005, 08:24 AM
They should be good,most many time gaff winners are.I just dont prefer long kn.They dont have to go to drag to win.

raphaeljehddeen
November 9th, 2005, 05:32 PM
ahh sorry english pala ito.

what are the other colors of kelso rooster? i just bought one and it is light red white legs, i thought kelso is yellow legs and dark red feathers..

MSRooster
November 9th, 2005, 09:02 PM
Our Jumper Kelso comes dark red with white legs on one family... the other families -the RNRI and OORN and OOLN all come light red, lemon hackle, white leg with an occasional yellow leg. They are awesome. I'm breeding as many of them next year as I can. I'm breeding a RNRI cock over 3 OORN hens in one pen and in another pen I'm breeding 3 OOLN hens to a RNRI cock. We'll see how many pure ones I can put on the ground for trios. I'm also crossing Simbeck Lacy RH cock to 4 Jumper Kelso hens. Hopefully, most of these will wind up in Mexico or in the Phillipines.

romcruz
November 10th, 2005, 07:14 PM
MsRooster..can you share some info about the fighting styles of these 3 different families of kelso the RNRI, OORN, OORI about the OORN kelso i already saw how they fought in longknife...

Budoy2
November 11th, 2005, 05:34 AM
Mga Bossing, how do we read the markings (Rn, LN etc) ? Picture if at all possible please... newbee lang po... thank you all.

cougar
November 11th, 2005, 10:13 AM
Budoy2,

Check this Site Link (http://www.pitfowl.net/cpg/Forums/viewtopic/t=911.html) my freind

wish that useful

extremes_20s
March 24th, 2006, 01:57 PM
ladies and gentlemen:

who has the BEST JOHNNY JUMPER KELSO in our country today??

any inputs is highly appreciated...

thank you and more power!!!!

joebertm
March 24th, 2006, 03:32 PM
Mr. James Chiongbian I guess. Here in Bacolod, Mr. Yusay (owner of Sugarland Hotel) have been fighting the jumper lines since I can remember.

gabriel23
April 1st, 2006, 02:28 AM
i just got a kelso trio from mr. jumper and i need some opinions about what bloodline should i use to cross them for the mexican knife?
thanks amigos

gabriel23
April 1st, 2006, 03:00 AM
kelso pullets are marked out & out left nose

fmgomez
April 1st, 2006, 03:43 AM
I would cross them with a good hatch family or a good roundhead family. Just my opinion.

bolick
April 1st, 2006, 08:55 AM
KELSOXLEMON

CANT GO WRONG WITH THAT BLEND.

teds_glh
April 1st, 2006, 09:41 AM
for sk, blue face blood or penny blood.

jlbs72
April 3rd, 2006, 12:31 AM
are they early or late maturing ?

kogmohon
April 3rd, 2006, 12:49 AM
for the mexican knife i will cross them with a jumper greys...good luck...

window
April 3rd, 2006, 02:47 AM
Gabriel, look man, if I was you, I would get cross your Jumper Kelso to either sweater, radio or YLhatch. If you are looking for sweater, blackwater would be a good option, sweater/kelso is a very good winning line. Radio, go to Mr. Jumper because that is one of his best crosses Kelso/Radio. YLH/Kelso should also do good, my YLH blood comes from Phillip Holloway, its good blood. But like I said, sweater/kelso or Kelso/Radio, that way you will only have 3 bloodlines and really, thats all you need.

MSRooster
April 6th, 2006, 09:07 AM
You can comb the country and I don't think you'll find better kelsos than those Out & Out Left Nose that you bought. The Out & Out Right Nose are the same thing from a different yard. It's hard to find better than either of those. One of the best crosses I've seen with the Jumper Kelsos is Lacy Roundhead. If you have good Lacy blood, that should easily put you in the big leagues.

redcocks
April 6th, 2006, 05:00 PM
JAMES,

THIS IS ARDY....PLEASE EMAIL ME IF YOU HAVE THE TIME....ardy_327@yahoo.com.

thanxxx

BananaCamp
April 6th, 2006, 08:03 PM
Democrat or Claret......

vangerald
November 30th, 2006, 02:57 AM
Hi! Everybody, I am planning to get a trio of Jumper line base on what I saw in magazine he has two line of Kelso, one yellow legged and white legged, which one is better in long knife? your input are very much appreciated.

teds_glh
November 30th, 2006, 11:13 AM
My uncle acquired both kelsos from JJ farm, white legged out and out marking and the yellow legged kelso. The WL are much better fowl than the YL, all around fighter and with power. awesome fowl cross to JJ radio.

teds_glh
November 30th, 2006, 11:33 AM
here's a pic off 1 of the offsprings.

vangerald
November 30th, 2006, 02:27 PM
teds, thanks for the info. I called Jhonny right after I saw your response and yes he still have some white legged available. I would buy a trio this Dec. $ 1070.00 ship to Cali.

vanjo dayot
November 30th, 2006, 05:33 PM
vangerald,

if its from the legend,you will not dissappointed men,,.goodluck

gemini1
November 30th, 2006, 07:29 PM
Jumper White Legged Kelso even looks like a sweater. Some called it Jumper sweater...

Mr. Biboy Enriquez has this White Legged Jumper Kelso and they looked beautiful.

chrisgeoff21
November 30th, 2006, 07:36 PM
jj kelsos are an all around fighting machine!!!!can play u in the air or ground!!!

window
December 5th, 2006, 08:23 AM
i bought a "pure kelso" marked out and out from Jumper. Not as impressed with him as i thought i would be.

affirmedpoint
December 5th, 2006, 08:32 AM
Vangerald,

My recently acquired JJ Kelso marked out and out trio just arrived this past Saturday. They are the white legged type and they are freaking awesome. Randy will only sell or select the finest for you...I gaurantee you that. Mine are still here in California and ready to be shipped to the PI on Saturday. Like I said, Awesome is the word that comes to mind.

Affirmedpoint

mountain view
December 5th, 2006, 09:28 AM
Hi! Everybody, I am planning to get a trio of Jumper line base on what I saw in magazine he has two line of Kelso, one yellow legged and white legged, which one is better in long knife? your input are very much appreciated.

i have had both for long time..the YL is better for LK..better station.this is a stag.
http://www.mountainviewgamefarm.com/programs/photo/thumbnails.php?album=3&page=4

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c37/par5/DSCN2188.jpg

FBJ FARM
December 5th, 2006, 09:29 AM
90% na ibinebenta ni johnny ay labas sa 20 thousand rooster. the father of this cock 1/2 white leg at 1/2 little walter ni jesse horta, he gave the cock to mac white and mac bred to his hen at ang offspring 20 K. JJ bred the cock until he died.

BICOL_DYNASTY
December 5th, 2006, 09:34 AM
that's an awesome looking stag there mountainview!! PM me the price of YL and WL kelso trio. thanks.

mountain view
December 5th, 2006, 09:50 AM
90% na ibinebenta ni johnny ay labas sa 20 thousand rooster. the father of this cock 1/2 white leg at 1/2 little walter ni jesse horta, he gave the cock to mac white and mac bred to his hen at ang offspring 20 K. JJ bred the cock until he died.

this is true..Jumper likes a little of the Horta WL for SK and Gaff..its to short for LK.

mountain view
December 5th, 2006, 09:51 AM
that's an awesome looking stag there mountainview!! PM me the price of YL and WL kelso trio. thanks.

$800.00 per trio..this is the old kelso from Jumper..the cock won 3 times at Sunset..the hen belonged to Jumper..she is blue legged..
ukcat@mchsi.com

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c37/par5/jumperkelsopair.jpg

reyes23
December 5th, 2006, 01:03 PM
does jj white leg kelso come straight comb?any pics of the white leg anybody?

miniong
December 5th, 2006, 01:13 PM
wow, very nice...

cedreq
December 5th, 2006, 04:29 PM
i just purchased kelso from Johnnie Jumper recently and according to my handler he is now the most prettiest broodstag in our yard right now and i just ordered him thru
phone...yellow leg light red with white streamers in the tail..

joekris
December 5th, 2006, 09:02 PM
Guys, whats the contact# of mr. Jumper? thanks

FBJ FARM
December 5th, 2006, 10:05 PM
JOEKRIS

johnny jumper tel# 662 837 4227 good luck igan.

FBJ FARM
December 6th, 2006, 12:53 AM
did you know guys why johnny jumper chickens are good again? believe it or not its becauce of jesse white leg. do you believe me if i tell you that dink call jesse and begged for the white leg coz he admit to jesse that his sweater loosing the cutting or gameness, its hard to believe that a well known breeder said that. now if those guys couldnt keep their chickens cutting and gameness, how could you do it? have you seen pit games #13 with nene abelo in the cover, look inside and nene holding a broodcock that JJ give it to him. that cock is 3/4 white leg and its not even a pure. jesse let dink, johnny and jr belt a broodcock not a hen, but larry powell got a pair because he dont sell chickens. everything i said here is true.
im saying this so we have a good understanding that this well known breeders are not different from us. the key are common sense, love( di pwedeng love is blind in breeding chicken, stupid ang labas mo nyan ) and agood and tested inbreed chickens. jesse breeds the white leg for 45 years. and for 45 yrs. 100% of the hens with spurs.

NAVAL
December 6th, 2006, 08:02 AM
Pure Jumper Kelso (look like-Cecil Davis Line)
http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i199/NAVAL_2006/P1110767.jpg

partner888
December 11th, 2006, 11:16 AM
did you know guys why johnny jumper chickens are good again? believe it or not its becauce of jesse white leg. do you believe me if i tell you that dink call jesse and begged for the white leg coz he admit to jesse that his sweater loosing the cutting or gameness, its hard to believe that a well known breeder said that. now if those guys couldnt keep their chickens cutting and gameness, how could you do it? have you seen pit games #13 with nene abelo in the cover, look inside and nene holding a broodcock that JJ give it to him. that cock is 3/4 white leg and its not even a pure. jesse let dink, johnny and jr belt a broodcock not a hen, but larry powell got a pair because he dont sell chickens. everything i said here is true.
im saying this so we have a good understanding that this well known breeders are not different from us. the key are common sense, love( di pwedeng love is blind in breeding chicken, stupid ang labas mo nyan ) and agood and tested inbreed chickens. jesse breeds the white leg for 45 years. and for 45 yrs. 100% of the hens with spurs.

What if i get a no spur jesse horta hen? does it mean that its not authentic?:)

hope1126
December 11th, 2006, 11:38 AM
get it direct from the LEGEND himself...pick it up from his brood pen it may cost you and arm and a leg but for sure they will be the real ones....

partner888
December 11th, 2006, 11:45 AM
Doc hope, Jesse Horta according to emoy doesn't need money...he will asked $2500 for a stag, well, there must always be a way to get his blood thru his close friends like Dink, JJ, JR Belt, Urgello of cebu, Joseph Chua...so no need to spend a lot of money in order to get his white legged sweater (kelso) blood.:)

hope1126
December 11th, 2006, 11:54 AM
Doc hope, Jesse Horta according to emoy doesn't need money...he will asked $2500 for a stag, well, there must always be a way to get his blood thru his close friends like Dink, JJ, JR Belt, Urgello of cebu, Joseph Chua...so no need to spend a lot of money in order to get his white legged sweater (kelso) blood.:)
Well if he does not need the money why does he sell a stag for $2500 unless he does not want to sell any of his white legged sweater... you can only get the good ones thru friendship... raising gamefowl cost money.... unless you are bill gates... then $$$$ is not an object.... cheers

Sabugtaba
December 11th, 2006, 12:04 PM
aha!!! white legged sweaters napud ha hehehehehe

FBJ FARM
December 11th, 2006, 12:06 PM

yes, its absolutely not pure. in fact jsse said it to me again two weeks ago " ive been breeding white leg sweater for 45 years with 100% with spurs, and thats something orie"

FBJ FARM
December 11th, 2006, 12:16 PM
if your white leg sweater hen dont look like this, it aint pure.

http://72.232.193.182/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=12360&stc=1&d=1165814131

partner888
December 11th, 2006, 12:19 PM
FBJ...gotcha !!!
Sabugtaba, hahahaha....:)

partner888
December 11th, 2006, 12:24 PM
nice one FBJ, i heard those white legged sweater (kelso) are good cutting, angat and speed type of fowls. btw, what bloodline did you cross your horta's white legged sweater (kelso) ?:)

FBJ FARM
December 11th, 2006, 12:47 PM
bossing salamat. boss almost anything, mostly sa cowan RH at flarry eye toppt grey. pero sa ngayon mas malakas ang ugong-ugong ang cwan at flarry
http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p126/florian1725/ORIEBOY033.jpg
http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p126/florian1725/ORIEBOY085.jpg

Darkwing
December 11th, 2006, 02:56 PM
Greetings Orie,

So Jesse's whitelegged sweater are kelsos? Hmm... what then are his lil walthers?

JT_Roc
December 11th, 2006, 03:04 PM
Here's my JJ white leg sweater hen. This pic was taken 2months ago. She looks alot better now after she was done molting. Im breeding her with one of Joe sanford Sweater. I should of breed her with my JJ white leg sweater cock. But wanted to see the outcome with Joe Sanford Sweaters

Darkwing
December 13th, 2006, 08:22 AM
Still waiting:)

Ben Rodriguez
December 13th, 2006, 10:01 AM
The Little Walters are the Kelso that he got from Frank Steel i believe.

FBJ FARM
December 13th, 2006, 10:39 AM
Greetings Orie,

So Jesse's whitelegged sweater are kelsos? Hmm... what then are his lil walthers?

thats walter kelso bloodline since he was young, that was the reason they call little walter.

Darkwing
December 13th, 2006, 12:31 PM
Greetings Orie,

"thats walter kelso bloodline since he was young, that was the reason they call little walter."

I guessed that much. So both of Jesse's whitelegged sweaters and lil walthers are kelsos?

Which one is Jesse more fond of?

Thanks for the info Ben.

tusiklang
December 13th, 2006, 12:40 PM
J. Chiongbian has the best Jumper Kelso in my opinion. They had them for ages and will continue to have the best brood fowls available at J Jumper farm.

FBJ FARM
December 13th, 2006, 01:34 PM
jesse told me once that little walter his secret weapon. he also said to me that white leg and lil walter are the best bloodlines that you can infuse to any of your lines. jesse let his friends the white leg but never the lil walter.

siopao
December 13th, 2006, 01:51 PM
I like the yellow legs better, they are stronger and can come from behind. The problem with the white legged is if the opponent does not go up in the air then they are in trouble, but I agree they cut better than the yellow legged. We fought a lot of their Radio crosses in the 80's-90's and they were gooooood, I bought a trio recently and the fire is still there.

FBJ FARM
December 13th, 2006, 01:55 PM
J. Chiongbian has the best Jumper Kelso in my opinion. They had them for ages and will continue to have the best brood fowls available at J Jumper farm.

i said this wrote this weeks ago and iwill write it again. 90% of jj selling to anyboy came out from 20 grand. the father of 20 grand was jesse 1/2 white leg and 1/2 lil walter, this was the first cock that jesse let robbie had. robbie crossed the cock to his own hen and he made 20 grand from this mating. jj linebreed the cock until the cock died. about 5 or 6 years ago jesse gave johnny a white leg broodcock and two 1/2 WLS and 1/2 lil walter. according to jesse the reason why jj is good again because of the white leg.

MSRooster
December 20th, 2006, 03:30 AM
http://www.friendinsport.com/gallery/data//566/medium/kelso_brood_pen2_hens.jpg

This is one of my kelso brood pens... I'll post another later...

~James

MSRooster
December 20th, 2006, 03:37 AM
http://www.friendinsport.com/gallery/data//566/medium/kelso_brood_pen_1_pullets2.jpg

This is a different stag and pullets... the other pic is a different stag with older hens.

CrookedToe
December 20th, 2006, 05:08 AM
i have had both for long time..the YL is better for LK..better station.this is a stag.
http://www.mountainviewgamefarm.com/programs/photo/thumbnails.php?album=3&page=4

I like the yellow ledgs for th lk to. Yellow legs win most of there fights on Guam anyway.

ralvidrez1
January 19th, 2007, 01:08 AM
Does anybody have seen Jumper direct kelso hens with green spots on the legs?

ronking
January 19th, 2007, 01:12 AM
green legs on kelso pullet do exist...its a throwback...

mountain view
January 19th, 2007, 02:47 AM
Does anybody have seen Jumper direct kelso hens with green spots on the legs?

Yes it ok..Some JJ Kelso do come blue legged..these are pure direct from Jumper..
http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c37/par5/14937MVC-024S-med.jpg

ronking
January 19th, 2007, 10:37 AM
some of the sexiest pullets ive ever seen...

APSgames
January 19th, 2007, 10:40 AM
danggggggggggggggggggggg!!!!!!!!!! awesome

Project A
February 22nd, 2007, 05:02 PM
hey guys.. can you give the fighting style of this type of kelso? thanks

any info would much be appreciated....

regards to all...

borgy....

rumpelstiltskin
February 22nd, 2007, 08:50 PM
High breaking and fast shuffler. Single stroker in the air and multiple shuffler on the ground.

h-manokis
February 23rd, 2007, 01:48 AM
one of the best kelso in the market next to none.....double rt kelso
just my opinion.........PEACE.........

cedreq
February 23rd, 2007, 02:09 AM
Double Right Kelso sent by Randy J. http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l37/cedreq/DSC00167.jpg
http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l37/cedreq/DSC00148.jpg

tri_cast
February 23rd, 2007, 04:11 AM
wow can somebody willing to share their stocks to us?????++

A1GFarms
February 23rd, 2007, 05:13 PM
i do have a yl jumper kelso and now bred to jumper blue leg kelso pullet - single mated in a1gf/bulacan......the cock is a 2 x winner - in lk and survive with 40 stitches in sk , won big $ in a derby........ill hook u up kung makarami ito nang pisa - well see ...garantisadong JJ ...ganda naman nang kelso mo cedreq.....top pedigree......swerte.

cedreq
February 24th, 2007, 12:11 AM
thanks preng A1GFarms...i bet mas maganda JJ mo and proven winner na...

titans
February 24th, 2007, 12:15 AM
Madmi ka na ba palabas nyan cedreq?yellow legged kelso mo?

pinoy2
February 24th, 2007, 03:45 AM
aro cedreg ganda ng mga jj kelso mo......

cedreq
February 24th, 2007, 04:06 AM
thanks aro pinoy2... titans..mga jan born sila...pure and cross sa BW sweater

titans
February 24th, 2007, 04:17 AM
so bro cedreq meron ka hen na yellow legged kelso?or pullet?na available?PURE

DON J CHUA
February 24th, 2007, 11:02 AM
Double Right Kelso sent by Randy J. http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l37/cedreq/DSC00167.jpg
http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l37/cedreq/DSC00148.jpg

MEGS, GWAPO TALAGA!

vjcast
February 24th, 2007, 11:28 AM
here in oton iloilo.. kay mr. doming polo dating consultant, gaffer,handler ni james choingbian. dito pa ang mga original bloodlines ni johnny jumper kelsos

aseguin
February 24th, 2007, 06:01 PM
Bossing
Pwedi Bang Malaman Ang Kontact No

vjcast
February 24th, 2007, 06:12 PM
sir,try ko daanan ang farm nila sa monday... kunin k ang no.nya

kogmohon
February 24th, 2007, 11:43 PM
lots of biddies on jumper yellow leg kelso, white legged kelso(super kelso), jumper
yellow leg, jumper radios...jumper green legged hatch...

teds_glh
February 26th, 2007, 08:46 AM
maybe its just us, but we prefer the out and out jj kelso cause of their style. pic of a 4 yrs old bc.
http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w64/tedmed07/Picture012-1.jpg

k2bas
February 26th, 2007, 08:54 AM
super

aatcalnor
February 26th, 2007, 09:00 AM
how many are you looking for ? Our Kelso's are the best in the world!

www.SONOMACOUNTYFARM.com

doc_mhaq
February 26th, 2007, 09:11 AM
how many are you looking for ? Our Kelso's are the best in the world!

www.SONOMACOUNTYFARM.com

try to fight them in PI before you can claim they are the best

redspider
February 26th, 2007, 09:22 AM
:)

reslingblade
February 26th, 2007, 10:18 AM
we got coming white and yellow leg kilso jj.

romcruz
February 27th, 2007, 06:46 AM
Hi sir Cedreq...ganda po ng mga JJ Kelso nyo...tanong ko lang po kung early maturing po ang DR JJ Kelso compare sa Out and Out JJ Kelso....Thanks

cedreq
February 27th, 2007, 07:18 AM
hello sir romcruz..salamat sa compliment mo.. well sa tanong mo,wala akong comparison kase wala akong out and out kelso,ang masasabi ko lang base sa obserbasyon ko sa JJ kelso na pinadala ni Randy Jumper sa kin ay,sa tingin ko early maturing sila... base nga
sa itsura,sa bitaw,sa kabuang appearance neto.. sana nasagot ko tanong mo...

njyomo
March 4th, 2007, 06:37 AM
I have 12 more JJ kelso X Dink Fair kelso cross bullstags to part out in my California Farm. Selling for only $150. Shiped one in Philippines so you can see how they look like. PM me if interested. I can have it delivered to your house in Philippines through Willie Dunca.

jemayku
March 4th, 2007, 07:28 PM
I have Out & Out Kelso 50 chiks just hatched last 2 weeks and some last week. Coming is the JJ white leg Kelso maybe april not yet on the brood pen.

bajaexplor
May 27th, 2007, 04:55 AM
What does anyone know about Johnnie Jumper White Leg Kelso. Description: Dark Neck (Morado in spanish), Pearl Leg. ect.

What is their fighting style?

Can they cut?

Baja
Mexico

expressdelivery
May 27th, 2007, 05:35 AM
What does anyone know about Johnnie Jumper White Leg Kelso. Descriptip: Dark Neck, Pearl Leg. ect.

Can they cut?

Baja
Mexico
-----------------------
they hug like bear

romcruz
May 27th, 2007, 09:13 AM
What does anyone know about Johnnie Jumper White Leg Kelso. Descriptip: Dark Neck, Pearl Leg. ect.

Can they cut?

Baja
Mexico

Please check this video of Firebird Gamefarm of Mr. Bbiboy Enriquez...
Out and Out Kelso vs Kelso
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=4831496854027056470&hl=en
Kelso vs Dink Fair Sweater
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1144661322521370982&hl=en

partner888
May 27th, 2007, 10:14 AM

that dark fowl cutting is superb !!!

Starrer
May 27th, 2007, 10:18 AM

Roly control...LOL...

romcruz
May 27th, 2007, 10:26 AM

its also kelso line the darker version of JJ Kelso of Firebird...

JRV6156
May 27th, 2007, 10:31 AM

what a superb cutting ability of your dark fowl....

romcruz
May 27th, 2007, 10:37 AM
what a superb cutting ability of your dark fowl....

Hi, we got the one with light hackle....

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...27056470&hl=en

bajaexplor
May 27th, 2007, 02:35 PM
The videos were definintely worh watching, Thanks !
Baja
Mexico

rmdiokno
May 28th, 2007, 12:40 AM
Hi

Does Firebird sell this dark colored JJ kelso? Would you know how much a trio goes for? Thanks.

Raffy

competitor
May 28th, 2007, 05:41 AM
J.J. kelso...dark red.

http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j312/competitor/DSC07435.jpg

romcruz
May 28th, 2007, 09:02 AM
Hi

Does Firebird sell this dark colored JJ kelso? Would you know how much a trio goes for? Thanks.

Raffy

30K/Trio class A broodstag and pullet....yes sell 3 different kelso family JJ light color kelso, JJ Dark color kelso with dash blood of Doc Robinson also from Mr. Jumper and Dink Fair Kelso also came from Mr. Jumper...

johndinosicat
May 28th, 2007, 02:42 PM
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-4341385061723147540&hl=en

take a look at those "madlang pipol" inside d pit....u cannot even count them to ur fingers.
"napansin ko lang"

dindoks
May 28th, 2007, 05:25 PM
Our Johnny Jumper Super Kelso, so far 85% winning with its brothers somewhere in the outback of Modesto California.

http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q72/kaizengamefarm/DSC00174.jpg

http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q72/kaizengamefarm/DSC00803.jpg

romcruz
May 28th, 2007, 05:40 PM
Our Johnny Jumper Super Kelso, so far 85% winning with its brothers somewhere in the outback of Modesto California.

http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q72/kaizengamefarm/DSC00174.jpg

http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q72/kaizengamefarm/DSC00803.jpg

Hi Dindoks, nice JJ kelso with long tail....

swtrhtch1925
May 28th, 2007, 09:00 PM
What does anyone know about Johnnie Jumper White Leg Kelso. Description: Dark Neck (Morado in spanish), Pearl Leg. ect.

Can they cut?

Baja
Mexico

I have a totally different experience with this, I am not sure if the ones describe are croses of this already but the one I saw breaks good but then billholds.

emplong
September 3rd, 2007, 10:35 AM
im only in a backyard. very fond of breeding cheap but good materials. i bought YL pullet from rizal. so you mean that i made a wrong decision? instead of having a WL, i got a YL one. im using now this pullet to my mclean. w/c is fought 2x and got 2x flawless victory.

marcusrn
September 3rd, 2007, 11:31 AM
jumper kelso pair

http://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t296/marcusrn/HPIM0036.jpg

budung
September 3rd, 2007, 11:47 AM
Anybody here tried to cross the jj kelso WL to yellow legged kelso?? Pls. advice me becoz im planing to cross mine this coming breeding season. thanks:)

Manokiz
September 3rd, 2007, 08:36 PM
ladies and gentlemen:

who has the BEST JOHNNY JUMPER KELSO in our country today??

any inputs is highly appreciated...

thank you and more power!!!!

try Mr. Biboy Enriquez - Firebird,,, his Johnny Jumper Outy & Out Kelso,,, :)

kogmohon
September 3rd, 2007, 09:06 PM
i got a few available...i just don't take pictures but they look good and spar good...

kogmohon
September 4th, 2007, 04:16 AM
dati jumpers.. ngayon sweaters.. ano naman kaya susunod?? baka shorts o kya snickers ganda pakinggan hehehe nagbibiro lang po para sumaya ng konte kahit medyo korni.:D

korni or not i like it...have you heard about the kiki vanderbuilt sweaters...soso often
imitated sweaters...

WT AVALON
September 4th, 2007, 08:32 AM
The braless hennies are the upcoming breed...

Its' better to say now...That I like your avatar the Lemon B38 Stinger...
Nice one... Yfis...

extremes_20s
September 4th, 2007, 09:51 AM
hey guys thanks for resurrecting this thread!!

it's still my dream to have this bloodline;
body punchers; feet out and crisp shuffles, etc....

i'l wud be better if U could post picx of a
pure or staight JJ KELSO In here..

SALAMAT

bajaexplor
September 4th, 2007, 03:03 PM
The Firestone Super Kelso with the red hackle look very good ! the have a Jumper base with a Doc nick.

Baja

extremes_20s
September 4th, 2007, 03:24 PM
thanks BAJA...
got picx in there?

vjcast
September 4th, 2007, 04:08 PM
doming polo of oton iloilo....former handler,gaffer,consultant of james choingbian

Darkwing
September 4th, 2007, 05:57 PM
The Chiongbian's are long time friends of Mr. Jumper. I guess it'd be alright to deduce that they have the best JJ's here in the PI.

stinger
September 4th, 2007, 08:11 PM
Its' better to say now...That I like your avatar the Lemon B38 Stinger...
Nice one... Yfis...
Yap, the only lemon strain that I was experimenting on but unfortunately, only one survived. I still have the parent stock and I might just have to continue it if he wins this upcoming stag derby...http://smartbirds.multiply.com/video/item/16/S6

limahong
September 4th, 2007, 08:23 PM
The chongbians are the best. They have proven it many times in WSD.

GG Crasher
September 4th, 2007, 08:58 PM
nice information....... up....up....up.....

kogmohon
September 4th, 2007, 09:11 PM
i have a imported pair from mike middleton 20K jumper kelso never used too many
bloodline...he look and spar good...

GG Crasher
September 4th, 2007, 09:24 PM
Kogs, if that's the case your JJ Kelso is always welcome to my backyard just at least to minimize your congested bloodlines....he10x...lol....

vangerald
September 5th, 2007, 10:20 AM
Boss kog's, how about direct from the man himself dan gray roundhead trio or pair, do you have some for sale?

giacomo
September 18th, 2007, 02:12 PM
hey guys, is this line being fought pure or crossed? or it is much better if reduced to say, 1/4 only? any info pls.... thanks... :D

CrookedToe
September 18th, 2007, 03:07 PM
The best thing about good Kelso blood is that it's good mixed or straight!:)

james wolf
September 18th, 2007, 04:07 PM
i don't fight it pure, always crossed

expressdelivery
September 18th, 2007, 04:14 PM
i don't fight it pure, always crossed
in breaks and distant fights kelsos are good
in very close fights they are a bit slower than the good sweaters
but if you mix both
the offsprings get the best of each of them

gs_lemons
September 18th, 2007, 04:44 PM
I have success in breeding KELSO to Hatches especially the Mclean side to add the speed and have more power. :eek:

giacomo
September 18th, 2007, 06:16 PM
okay.. i did breed them but only to a quarter... the jumper kelsos upon infusion pulled the height down of my produce to a balanced station roosters but at the same time adding finesse, grace, brains and a killer instict to my flockkk,,, they are now heavy on roundhead, a quartr kelso and a quarter sweater and so much ready for the stag derbies....

ManiX
September 18th, 2007, 06:55 PM
okay.. i did breed them but only to a quarter... the jumper kelsos upon infusion pulled the height down of my produce to a balanced station roosters but at the same time adding finesse, grace, brains and a killer instict to my flockkk,,, they are now heavy on roundhead, a quartr kelso and a quarter sweater and so much ready for the stag derbies....

we'll see about that...

More power and lots of winning.....

chrisgeoff21
September 18th, 2007, 06:57 PM
jumper kelsos are excellent to cross with lemons.....awesome fighting machine!!!killing machines!!!hehehe

rumpelstiltskin
September 19th, 2007, 06:18 AM
yes, it's good to cross to lemons to improve the station of the lemons for commercial purposes

extremes_20s
September 19th, 2007, 11:47 AM
our fellow member in our association, fought last weekend
during our stag circuit JUMPER KELSO X DINK crosses, out of 6 stags, 5WON..

almost all the wins were within a minute or two... aerial assault wd quick follow up.....

redm
September 19th, 2007, 11:57 AM
our fellow member in our association, fought last weekend
during our stag circuit JUMPER KELSO X DINK crosses, out of 6 stags, 5WON..

almost all the wins were within a minute or two... aerial assault wd quick follow up..... congrats extreme 20s!!!! more succesfull circuits and wins!!!:D .

gs_lemons
September 19th, 2007, 12:08 PM
When I try RH (deecox) X Kelso/Hatch I produced very high station. I didn't try them at stag because they are too high stationed but when if is on cock they are an Ultimate Fighthing Machines.:eek:

antong
September 20th, 2007, 01:48 AM
anybody can post randys contact no. thanks

expressdelivery
September 20th, 2007, 12:59 PM
http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p55/expressdeliveries/may_a4.jpg
the jj kelso i got from mike middleton of kentucky
mike got his kelso direct from old man jj
he has the 20 grand kelso and bred his kelso from those fowl
what i got from him is winered,white feet and black spurred
i kinda had the feeling asil was infused as i onced asked mike
but he said nope,no asil blood was there
i think robbie white was the one that infused asil blood
and robbie and johnny would exchanged fowl to one another

we bred the jj kelso cock we got from mike
to les melvil asil hen
and like what we got from the mating
winered,white feet
we`ll test some this coming stag derby

ZEKE
September 22nd, 2007, 12:41 PM
Very few get Jumpers Kelso's..they think they do but they actually get his YL hatch. Johnny lest very few YL Kelso's out.

junmdz
September 22nd, 2007, 01:06 PM
up lang natin.....

alumrock
September 22nd, 2007, 01:09 PM
isa pang up...nice info for JJ Kelso lover

oning_the_cat
September 22nd, 2007, 03:25 PM
Pre / Express / The Winered You Mean Is The High Breaker Is That Right. I Have Also Like This / And Yellow Hackle / This Winered Is The Same W/ Mr. Chiongbian Bred. Hoping Someday We Meet As Start Of Friendship I Breed My Bulik To Jumper Hen And Gonna Be Test This Coming January/08.

expressdelivery
September 22nd, 2007, 11:38 PM
looking forward to meet you too sir in january
the winered JJ kelso of ours
is only medium breaker...about waist high
hits hard like a hatch
maybe harder than hatch...sa palagay ko
we are planning to breed him
to some bulik apatot hens

Pre / Express / The Winered You Mean Is The High Breaker Is That Right. I Have Also Like This / And Yellow Hackle / This Winered Is The Same W/ Mr. Chiongbian Bred. Hoping Someday We Meet As Start Of Friendship I Breed My Bulik To Jumper Hen And Gonna Be Test This Coming January/08.

sarimanok
September 23rd, 2007, 12:01 AM
Very few get Jumpers Kelso's..they think they do but they actually get his YL hatch. Johnny lest very few YL Kelso's out.

i just call randy jumper last week they told me that he can sell me some ylkelso trio at same price , biboy E. have ylkelso .what is the best about ylkelso ?

WT AVALON
September 23rd, 2007, 02:38 AM
http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p55/expressdeliveries/may_a4.jpg
the jj kelso i got from mike middleton of kentucky
mike got his kelso direct from old man jj
he has the 20 grand kelso and bred his kelso from those fowl
what i got from him is winered,white feet and black spurred
i kinda had the feeling asil was infused as i onced asked mike
but he said nope,no asil blood was there
i think robbie white was the one that infused asil blood
and robbie and johnny would exchanged fowl to one another

we bred the jj kelso cock we got from mike
to les melvil asil hen
and like what we got from the mating
winered,white feet
we`ll test some this coming stag derby

Express..This broodcock JJ Kelso looks beautifull...

emplong
September 23rd, 2007, 10:46 AM
Up Again For Johny Jumper Kelso Fanatic

leo menor
May 14th, 2008, 03:07 AM
Can somebody post Randy's cellphone no. thanks

RAngers
May 16th, 2008, 05:37 PM
JJ kelso of LIP Farm

http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s108/TBBrangers/P1012241.jpg

GMFortuner
May 16th, 2008, 09:50 PM
JJ kelso of LIP Farm

http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s108/TBBrangers/P1012241.jpg

Iyong anak na pullet ay nasa Pampanga na, baka puedeng i breed sa kanya Ranger... Iyan ba ang sinasabi mong puede i loan Ranger?

edgar719
May 17th, 2008, 12:50 AM
Where did your information came from?

Pelton
May 17th, 2008, 07:46 AM
Here are my F1 JJ kelso white legged, medium breaker, lot of power and most important they wave.

http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj48/tedcherr/1_757657181l1.jpg
http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj48/tedcherr/1_540582321l1.jpg
http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj48/tedcherr/1_799966560l1.jpg

TEDCHERR

tony2005
May 17th, 2008, 12:01 PM
[QUOTE=vangerald]Hi! Everybody, I am planning to get a trio of Jumper line base on what I saw in magazine he has two line of Kelso, one yellow legged and white legged, which one is better in long knife? your input are very much appreciated.[/QUO

IT DOES'NT MATTER WHETHER WHITE OR YELLOW LEG AS LONG AS YOU LIKE THE WAY HE FIGHT.

jonathan manzan
May 18th, 2008, 08:02 PM
JJ Chicks

http://s68.photobucket.com/albums/i26/apoquedek/?action=view&current=05182008005.jpg
http://s68.photobucket.com/albums/i26/apoquedek/?action=view&current=05182008007.jpg

edgar719
May 22nd, 2008, 11:28 PM
What is the best chicken I can cross to my Johnnie Jumper Kelso?? Help pls....

njyomo
May 23rd, 2008, 11:28 AM
if you have the white leg, get the yellow leg and cross them. I like it 3/4 white legged Kelso x 1/4 yellow legged. Then cross it to a Dan Gray Roundhead and/or a good Claret or hatch

edgar719
May 23rd, 2008, 11:33 PM
if you have the white leg, get the yellow leg and cross them. I like it 3/4 white legged Kelso x 1/4 yellow legged. Then cross it to a Dan Gray Roundhead and/or a good Claret or hatch

I got the yellow leg, I'll try to get the white leg before breeding season and try evrything you suggest, thanks a lot for your generosity...

Monty
September 18th, 2008, 02:58 AM
Good day mga kasabong,

Any info on the cell phone number of Randy Jumper? Planning to acquire both the white and yellow leg JJ kelso families. Do you know how much trio from him?

Elhungaro
September 18th, 2008, 04:26 AM
jumper has the good one Iwill send randy"s phone number and you can try Neal kelso those are really good too

bambam
September 18th, 2008, 04:32 AM
The Little Walters are the Kelso that he got from Frank Steel i believe.

Frank steel Little walters are pure kelso just a question ...any inputs guys ?
thanks in advance

ALCOHOL
September 19th, 2008, 06:13 AM
JJ KELSO....

http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t43/ALCOHOL_PHOTO/sundance2.jpg

http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t43/ALCOHOL_PHOTO/0584ryp.jpg

http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t43/ALCOHOL_PHOTO/sundance3.jpg

edgar719
September 20th, 2008, 12:03 AM
Yellow leg Jumper fowl stags and Johnnie Jumper kelso pullets

http://i297.photobucket.com/albums/mm232/edgar719/063-1.jpg

Johnnie Jumper kelso Stag

http://i297.photobucket.com/albums/mm232/edgar719/031-2.jpg

Monty
September 21st, 2008, 01:27 AM
Im interested on Johnny Jumper yellow leg Kelso. Would you mind sharing to us his contact number?

Anyone bought breeding materials from him thru phone? Are you satisfied on what he sent?

Good day mga kasabong,

Any info on the cell phone number of Randy Jumper? Planning to acquire both the white and yellow leg JJ kelso families. Do you know how much trio from him?

prietos2
September 21st, 2008, 04:53 AM
This is one of the pure white legged JJ kelso line.
http://i263.photobucket.com/albums/ii122/prietos2/DSC00788.jpg

danterecopuerto
September 21st, 2008, 07:55 PM
where did you get it pls direct to randy or jhonny himself...........

jemayku
September 21st, 2008, 09:03 PM
Here is my JJ WL Kelso broodcock from Mountain View...

http://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z8/JEMAYKUGAMEFARM/Picture009Medium.jpg

james wolf
September 22nd, 2008, 07:49 AM
jemayku, had the mountain view jumpers for a few yrs, what i ended up doing was infusing rroberts kelso & charlie greer's kelso. i like the jumper for the break, but the other kelso blood makes it much better all round fowl. the greer/jumper is excellent this stagseason. after this breeding season no more pure jumper, jumper blood will be from 1/2 half to 1/8th blood in my pure kelsos

JT_Roc
September 22nd, 2008, 01:41 PM
What do you guys think about the JJ greys? I was at someone farm with some friends and the breeder had one and I wanted it. But didn't have the money and the owner didn't want to spare it cuz it was molting. But I wanted it anyway and told my friend if he buy that JJ grey for me. I'll trade it with my grey(DeeCox/YLH). He had a good deal cuz he fought it a week later(unconditioned) and won big $$$ and the grey was untouched. What do you guyz think about the JJ grey? I want to spar it but will wait til molting is done.

jemayku
September 22nd, 2008, 05:49 PM
jemayku, had the mountain view jumpers for a few yrs, what i ended up doing was infusing rroberts kelso & charlie greer's kelso. i like the jumper for the break, but the other kelso blood makes it much better all round fowl. the greer/jumper is excellent this stagseason. after this breeding season no more pure jumper, jumper blood will be from 1/2 half to 1/8th blood in my pure kelsos

jim, I cross them on Out & Out Kelso but I only get 3 stags and few pullets. Here is the stag

http://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z8/JEMAYKUGAMEFARM/KelsoRoundheadStag.jpg

I was thinking of crossing them on Dan Gray Roundhead and Blueband, any input...

Monty
September 22nd, 2008, 11:11 PM
Jemayku,

Would you mind telling me if you acquired your JJ Kelso direct from Johnny Jumper himself? If yes, how much is the price of trio from him? Thanks.

jim, I cross them on Out & Out Kelso but I only get 3 stags and few pullets. Here is the stag

I was thinking of crossing them on Dan Gray Roundhead and Blueband, any input...

Monty
September 28th, 2008, 02:35 AM
please share your info on JJ Kelso.

JosBelle
September 28th, 2008, 04:17 AM
Monty, I went to Ripley, MS last this past May to watch a show. Talk to the local guys to get some info about the Jumper fowl, well if you want the real deal battlecock, the cream de la cream, the going price starts at $500.00. a lot o Mexican buys it for that price and fights them in the mains...I you really wants his A rated broodfowls you probably have to save about $5,000.00 to get a trio...I know he advertise them for $1,000/trio but who knows if they are really straight breed..The local boys says if you really wants to get a good one for a reasonable price you have to find those guys that are in his circle of friends.coz they probably sell it cheaper.His Kelsos are known to produce yellow legs and blue legs out of the white legged broodfowls....

aurora gold
September 28th, 2008, 04:26 AM
jj kelso x cowan roundhead cross stag
http://i335.photobucket.com/albums/m459/auroragold/jjkelsocowanDSC00937.jpg

Carmen Hayes
September 28th, 2008, 05:07 AM

I have been raising Jumper Blood for many years. My personal opinion, I think his his YL fowl is the best he has. Randy told me it's a "BLEND" of BW-Sweaters, JJ-Kelso and his Radio's. I have been to his place on several occations. He will tell you, "there is no such thing as YL HATCH." Alot of the old school breeders belive in this. He also maintains two lines of greys. They are both very good but, I prefer his Bumble Foot Greys .

aurora gold
September 28th, 2008, 05:42 AM
I have been raising Jumper Blood for many years. My personal opinion, I think his his YL fowl is the best he has. Randy told me it's a "BLEND" of BW-Sweaters, JJ-Kelso and his Radio's. I have been to his place on several occations. He will tell you, "there is no such thing as YL HATCH." Alot of the old school breeders belive in this. He also maintains two lines of greys. They are both very good but, I prefer his Bumble Foot Greys .
sir carmen hayes..........may i ask a question sir.do johnny jumper yellowlegs come dark red(white under dark red hackle) or light red (lemon hackled) in color?appreciate your answer.

(acquired from valhala gamefarm)i have a half jj yellowlegs that is dark red hackled and is a real hardhitter............and half jj yellowlegs that is lemon hackled and is more on all round fighter and super fast.

Carmen Hayes
September 28th, 2008, 06:50 AM
Most come light red. But once in a while they throw a dark one.
As far as the Kelso's (WL&YL), it's the other way around. I get more Dark ones.

aurora gold
September 28th, 2008, 12:27 PM
Most come light red. But once in a while they throw a dark one.
As far as the Kelso's (WL&YL), it's the other way around. I get more Dark ones.

thanks for the reply sir:)

jemayku
September 28th, 2008, 05:44 PM
Jemayku,

Would you mind telling me if you acquired your JJ Kelso direct from Johnny Jumper himself? If yes, how much is the price of trio from him? Thanks.

Sir Monty, nope, I acquired the JJ Kelso from Rick Stonechiper of Mountain View Gamefarm... price of JJ Kelso direct from the good man johnny jumper are too much if you want the authentic/pure Kelso..

danterecopuerto
September 28th, 2008, 05:47 PM
how to cantact direct to jhonny j pls.........

Monty
September 28th, 2008, 06:36 PM
Thanks Josbelle. Wow $5,000 that too much isn't it? Maybe the reason it was priced like that is because it is really his personal brood materials. Well as long as the $1,000 trio is bred pure and the same progeny of the $5,000 line, I'm happy to settle for less. Anyway, I will not breed it JJ to JJ straight but will cross it to my existing lines.

By the way, is the JJ kelso good for the Philippine long knife?

Monty, I went to Ripley, MS last this past May to watch a show. Talk to the local guys to get some info about the Jumper fowl, well if you want the real deal battlecock, the cream de la cream, the going price starts at $500.00. a lot o Mexican buys it for that price and fights them in the mains...I you really wants his A rated broodfowls you probably have to save about $5,000.00 to get a trio...I know he advertise them for $1,000/trio but who knows if they are really straight breed..The local boys says if you really wants to get a good one for a reasonable price you have to find those guys that are in his circle of friends.coz they probably sell it cheaper.His Kelsos are known to produce yellow legs and blue legs out of the white legged broodfowls....

Monty
September 28th, 2008, 06:40 PM
I will try to call Randy and find out how much really the JJ kelso so that I can decide my options.

Is your JJ kelso a white or yellow legged? Did you acquire it pure JJ kelso from Rick Stonechiper? Thanks Jemayku.

Sir Monty, nope, I acquired the JJ Kelso from Rick Stonechiper of Mountain View Gamefarm... price of JJ Kelso direct from the good man johnny jumper are too much if you want the authentic/pure Kelso..

jemayku
September 28th, 2008, 07:54 PM
I will try to call Randy and find out how much really the JJ kelso so that I can decide my options.

Is your JJ kelso a white or yellow legged? Did you acquire it pure JJ kelso from Rick Stonechiper? Thanks Jemayku.

What I got from Rick was White legged Kelso and yes I acquired it pure. and I also have Out & Out Kelso YL from Scott Ellis. The progeny came YL Dark Red and Light Red

JosBelle
September 28th, 2008, 08:43 PM
Thanks Josbelle. Wow $5,000 that too much isn't it? Maybe the reason it was priced like that is because it is really his personal brood materials. Well as long as the $1,000 trio is bred pure and the same progeny of the $5,000 line, I'm happy to settle for less. Anyway, I will not breed it JJ to JJ straight but will cross it to my existing lines.

By the way, is the JJ kelso good for the Philippine long knife?
Not only they are good, they are excellent...Here's how they look
http://s97.photobucket.com/albums/l232/0_2_10/?action=view&current=M2U00054.flv

JosBelle
September 28th, 2008, 08:52 PM
here's some more............
http://s97.photobucket.com/albums/l232/0_2_10/?action=view&current=M2U00044.flv

JosBelle
September 28th, 2008, 09:03 PM
ito naman style ng peacomb kelso
http://s97.photobucket.com/albums/l232/0_2_10/?action=view&current=M2U00051.flv

Monty
September 28th, 2008, 11:56 PM
Thanks Jemayku and Josbelle for the reply and videos. They look awesome and smart fighter. I can see the deliverate hit from their feet.

I am seriously considering to acquire both the YL and WL kelso from JJ to use in this coming breeding season.

jemayku
September 29th, 2008, 03:21 PM
Thanks Jemayku and Josbelle for the reply and videos. They look awesome and smart fighter. I can see the deliverate hit from their feet.

I am seriously considering to acquire both the YL and WL kelso from JJ to use in this coming breeding season.

Good luck to your breeding....

jemayku
September 29th, 2008, 03:23 PM
Monty, your location is in cavite, where in cavite?

ARESFORTUN
September 29th, 2008, 06:30 PM
My JJ Kelso: White legged pea comb... now a cock!

http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/aa51/aresfortuna/aresfortuna013.jpg
http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/aa51/aresfortuna/aresfortuna019.jpg

zimefarm
September 29th, 2008, 06:54 PM

Wowwww! ;)

mountain view
September 29th, 2008, 10:05 PM
I have both WL and his YL..I think both are very good..

Monty
September 30th, 2008, 02:49 AM
Hi jamayku, our location is in gen. trias town. our town shares border with gengen's town in tanza.

Monty, your location is in cavite, where in cavite?

jcjfarms
September 30th, 2008, 03:21 AM
I heard his dirty leg kelsos are the best, but no one buys them because of that reason, there feet look like they are crossed and buyers are fixed on pure.

super fly
October 2nd, 2008, 11:28 PM
This is one of the pure white legged JJ kelso line.
http://i263.photobucket.com/albums/ii122/prietos2/DSC00788.jpg

PERFECT!

Eiffel
October 3rd, 2008, 12:25 AM
good looking all kelso posted

karabiti
October 3rd, 2008, 12:28 AM
i have a question about my jj kelso.
some of them throw blue legs.
is this a trace of a hatch blood?
what hatch line does it have?

danterecopuerto
October 3rd, 2008, 12:40 AM
how can we get jj kelso direct to jhonny orto randy jumper..............

mountain view
October 3rd, 2008, 12:15 PM
i have a question about my jj kelso.
some of them throw blue legs.
is this a trace of a hatch blood?
what hatch line does it have?
Some of the pullets will come blue legged.(.no roosters)..That is Jumpers old kelso ..Imo the best ones...the picture is a pair of the out & out kelso ..(pure) the hen is BL and was jumpers.He wanted to cross with that cock i had(3 time winner at Sunset) they are brother sister..
http://s24.photobucket.com/albums/c37/par5/?action=view&current=jumperkelsopair.jpg

jans1998
October 3rd, 2008, 02:58 PM
Hi , I am one of JJ fans.... I just want to ask if there is anybody here knows how Johnny jumper raised his JJ grey ..... I just acquired one BC to Mr. Mamad Villarubio and it really cuts so well......

Thanks for the info mga kasabong ......

karabiti
October 3rd, 2008, 08:31 PM
Some of the pullets will come blue legged.(.no roosters)..That is Jumpers old kelso ..Imo the best ones...the picture is a pair of the out & out kelso ..(pure) the hen is BL and was jumpers.He wanted to cross with that cock i had(3 time winner at Sunset) they are brother sister..
http://s24.photobucket.com/albums/c37/par5/?action=view&current=jumperkelsopair.jpg

thanks for the reply sir.:)

jemayku
October 4th, 2008, 11:57 AM

Hi Rick, very nice looking cock and hen...

Here is one of the stag, son of JJWL Kelso came from you...

azerbaijan
October 4th, 2008, 12:17 PM
I know u Joel, yes Baku is my current job site.

HELLO bro monty,
bro good day have you decide about your jj kelso......

azerbaijan
October 4th, 2008, 01:24 PM
I do not if we met there or not sa telecom kasi ako, minsan sa church ang tambayan namin ... I worked in Azerfon under Nokia Siemens Project .. Our office was inside the old City last year pa un. Maybe you know Rudy Atin and also the owner of Reysha .... Taga Cavite kasi ako ..... I really enjoyed working there .. grabe sa ganda ng mga pullet .... Good luck sa breeding at laban mo .....

bro jans1998,
yes i know rudy atin...are you also with the baku boys together with monty..we use to finance stag and fight in manila derby like bakbakan stag derby...nice to meet you in this forum hope to meet you in pi...saan ka sa cavity is it near to monty's place...my farm is in san jose batangas...

jemayku
October 4th, 2008, 02:46 PM
bro jans1998,
yes i know rudy atin...are you also with the baku boys together with monty..we use to finance stag and fight in manila derby like bakbakan stag derby...nice to meet you in this forum hope to meet you in pi...saan ka sa cavity is it near to monty's place...my farm is in san jose batangas...

Bro azerbaijan? your from batangas? where in san jose? We have a thread in chit chat Batangas Backyard Breeders Association... All of the members are from San jose. you may visit us....

jans1998
October 5th, 2008, 04:17 PM
bro jans1998,

Bro Azerbaijan, It is nice to hear something from Baku .... Mostly every sunday morning ,we gather some friends in the church near the new mall....

Bakbakan is coming very soon , I hope you can make it to championship. I am raising my chicken in Maragondon cavite , backyard for personal use . It seems that you have many stock to choose for this season ... Good luck to your up coming fights ... Give my regards to Rudy , tell him you meet Ramir here in the net ... thanks ...

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c140/jans1998/JJkelsoBC-1.jpg

My proven out and out kelso ......

JGKelso
November 5th, 2008, 01:07 PM

Hello Rick, I bought a YL jumper kelso 5 years ago from you . Awesome birds and multiple winners. My avatar is an offsring from the trio.

JGKelso
November 5th, 2008, 01:29 PM
how can we get jj kelso direct to jhonny orto randy jumper..............
Givem a call???? Randy's#662-837-0203 , Johnny's #662-837-4227

extremes_20s
November 5th, 2008, 02:49 PM
jgkelso,
wheres ur farm located?
is in in PI or US?

thanks.

miaren
November 5th, 2008, 03:34 PM
here's the video link/actual fight of my 2008 bakbakan banded johny jumper yellow legged kelso radio cross. october 25, 2008 unigba bakbakan elims. accurate cutting stag. disposed his opponent in 13 seconds :) he is the picture in my avatar taken july 25, 2008.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jn8m1yjrF48

canadian kelso
November 6th, 2008, 01:01 AM
No need to import from the States,authetic Johnnie Jumper Kelso is already available for a long time in the Philippines and Circle L Gamefarm of the late Mamie Lacson is even
recommended by Johnnie Jumper to me 5 years ago thru my phone conversation with him as having authentic Jumper kelso in the Philippines and you can save some money if you buy it locally cause you don'nt have to pay the international shipping.

dantes_pick61
November 6th, 2008, 01:14 AM
JGKELSO do you experience about jumper white legged kelso or what is the best yellow or white can you pm me pls.........thanks

JGKelso
November 6th, 2008, 05:20 AM
jgkelso,
wheres ur farm located?
is in in PI or US?

thanks.
I have s small farm in San Fernando, La union PI.....I breed here in the states and test'em in PI, Something to do- Socialize w other sabungeros.

miaren
November 7th, 2008, 07:54 AM
here's the video link/actual fight of my 2008 bakbakan banded johny jumper yellow legged kelso radio cross. october 25, 2008 unigba bakbakan elims. accurate cutting stag. disposed his opponent in 13 seconds :) he is the picture in my avatar taken july 25, 2008.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jn8m1yjrF48

he got an amazing cutting capability. very gentle to handler :cool:

Monty
November 19th, 2008, 02:10 AM
Lets up the thread for all the JJ fans...

Nice cutting stag you got there Miaren.

Eiffel
November 19th, 2008, 07:56 AM
I will help you to raised it up this thread so that the other jj fans will post another picture.

gs_lemons
November 19th, 2008, 08:32 AM
who continued the breeding of Late Johnny Jumper.... my friend have imported chicken with wingband mark JUMPER....

This is how it looks.

mark torio
November 19th, 2008, 09:24 AM
jhonny jumper still kicking bro.

edgar719
November 19th, 2008, 09:31 AM
JJ lovers, what can you say about people who are claiming that the JJ line now is not as good as the old JJ line?

azerbaijan
November 19th, 2008, 10:42 AM

bro monty, eto ga bago mong movie yang nasa avatar mo...

azerbaijan
November 19th, 2008, 10:48 AM
any info about jj kelso of biboy e.thanks

Monty
November 19th, 2008, 07:19 PM
Yes Joel, this is our new movie venture. The movie is completed and we submitted it to Berlin Film Festival and awaiting review.

When are you going to buy JJ kelso from Biboy?

bro monty, eto ga bago mong movie yang nasa avatar mo...

azerbaijan
November 20th, 2008, 11:33 AM
Yes Joel, this is our new movie venture. The movie is completed and we submitted it to Berlin Film Festival and awaiting review.

When are you going to buy JJ kelso from Biboy?

hello monty, by this march..or earlier.... if available....i am planing to acquire a trio of jj kelso and dan gray lacy rh....i will send you sms if i am going thru with my plan...good luck to your new movie..regards

miaren
November 20th, 2008, 12:42 PM

yest sir but sad to say, i only got 3 stags from the mating (and sold to 2 breeder friend 1 each when they were 5 months-intended for breeding, hehehe)because it was my first try breeding them though i have this pair since february 2005. i was reluctant breeding them back then because i am concentrated on my blackwater sweaters. however since the one i tested prove himself worthy in the pit i am mating the pair again this season with the hope to field a full entry of johnny jumper radio kelso cross on 2009 bakbakan stag series.

kiros99
November 25th, 2008, 12:22 PM
lets up this one so the jj kelso lovers can add up more info for this one....:)

sonaja782005
December 8th, 2008, 04:07 PM
our jj kelso from sir jahn...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jVO33NG4pj0

:rolleyes:

Juarez 44
December 9th, 2008, 01:10 AM
Here is a Johny Jumper Yellow Legged Kelso. Without a doubt the Jumper Kelos is the best Kelso out there!!!

http://www.granjagreer.net/images/semental%20kelso3.jpg

Juarez 44
December 9th, 2008, 01:16 AM
Here is a picture of Jumpers place it is incredible!

http://www.granjagreer.net/images/Granja%20Greer%20Parte1%20085.jpg

kogmohon
December 9th, 2008, 01:39 AM
JJ lovers, what can you say about people who are claiming that the JJ line now is not as good as the old JJ line?

i disagree...they are the same if not better...other breeders are now catching up and setting
new standard of gamefowl...

KNACK808
December 9th, 2008, 04:56 AM
kelso ......http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i22/knack808/DSC00393.jpg http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i22/knack808/DSC00402.jpg

KNACK808
December 9th, 2008, 04:58 AM
http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i22/knack808/DSC00052_1024x768.jpghttp://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i22/knack808/DSC00351.jpg

Neil ma
December 9th, 2008, 05:44 AM
i disagree...they are the same if not better...other breeders are now catching up and setting
new standard of gamefowl...
I agree with you kogs. If a good breeder keep it, then it would be better than before. Sigurado ko ana...

sonaja782005
December 14th, 2008, 01:31 PM
our jj kelso.. lugon pa oi.. he3x:)

http://sonaja782005.multiply.com/photos/album/18/_New_Pics_as_of_December_13_2008#1

salmt sir jahn..

ewhing
December 14th, 2008, 01:54 PM
our in-breed white-legged kelso
http://s61.photobucket.com/albums/h69/e-whing/?action=view&current=DSC01333.jpg

our yellow-legged kelso
http://s61.photobucket.com/albums/h69/e-whing/?action=view&current=DSC01337.jpg

CROUPIER
December 14th, 2008, 02:50 PM
sir saan yang inyo dad ko sa zone 6 yung nasunog na bahay

yest sir but sad to say, i only got 3 stags from the mating (and sold to 2 breeder friend 1 each when they were 5 months-intended for breeding, hehehe)because it was my first try breeding them though i have this pair since february 2005. i was reluctant breeding them back then because i am concentrated on my blackwater sweaters. however since the one i tested prove himself worthy in the pit i am mating the pair again this season with the hope to field a full entry of johnny jumper radio kelso cross on 2009 bakbakan stag series.

aurora gold
December 14th, 2008, 03:50 PM

the straightcomb are more ferocious:D

aurora gold
December 14th, 2008, 03:56 PM

i acquired a half johnny jumper yellowlegs from sir affirmedpoint
and i would say it is a hard hitting line.......like a hammer
i bred this blood to my bulik apatots
and next year i will see from the offsprings
what this blood can do
in terms of producing battlecross

cedreq
December 14th, 2008, 04:13 PM
http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l37/cedreq/DSC000441-1.jpg F1 Jumper Kelso we produced...he's now in yard of my very good friend...