PDA

View Full Version : Conditioning Before The Fight!!

Pages : 1 [2] 3

SuperMax
May 19th, 2008, 02:41 PM
Good day, Sir Supermax! My apologies for not showing up early. The typhoon has cut all the power lines in my town. And we're still quite ecstatic with our win last Saturday :) .

Yes, the Supermax pointing system worked for us. The fight last Saturday is perhaps one of the most exciting and most memorable I had in my "career" as a small-time sabungero. It was the first time that we won in a two-cock ulutan over two well-known, big-time cockers here in our province.

First fight was against a very handsome lemon-looking cock owned by a prominent furniture maker/seller in my place. Ours was a sinibalang cock with tail feathers starting to moult (which a friend sold to me for 1,100 hehehe). Being usual underdogs, we were immediately given the 10-6 odds, we at the disadvantage. As the two cocks were released, ours rushed but suddenly took a halt as it neared about 1 1/2 feet to the opponent. The other cock gave a long ground shuffle which our cock evaded with a side-stepping move. The two cock faced again and flew mid-air, our sinibalang on top of the lemon. It was here that I saw the left leg of our cock did a stretch and gave a clean blow at the opponent's thigh (swak na swak). When the cocks landed, the lemon was already limping and our cock gave the coup de grace thru a fatal shuffle at the lemon's back. End of the game. Tuwang-tuwa ang mga dehadista (yehey!).

Second fight was against a mean-faced, sweater-looking cock owned by the cockpit owner's partner; ours was a dark kelso I borrowed from an uncle. We were a bit taller in station but the opponent had a much wider body which their handler/matcher had a hard time trying to conceal. The odds were 10-6 against us although we won our first fight. The two cocks simultaneously flew and exchanged telling blows in the air. As the cocks landed, the sweater's intestines were starting to show up while our cock still showed good stance. But ours made the mistake of getting too near the opponent which the latter took advantage of by giving a loooong shuffle. Our cock went down and his face turned ashen in color. We're dead, we thought. But like an athlete with a breathe of second wind, our cock gave a peck and a shuffle during the kareo. At this time the sweater showed signs of withering away. Kareo. Ours gave two pecks. Sweater's eyes closed, bowed his head and bid goodbye. There was not the usual jubilant shouting of the dejadistas; it seems that it was only my team who's enjoying the moment. Probably because the cockpit owner and his friend were watching the fight.

As I was pointing the cocks with Supermax, they showed incredible alertness which I haven't seen on the cocks I have conditioned before. They instantly react at the slightest sight of the catch cock even at a far distance. They move really well and showed the signs of a pointed cock (just ask Sir Supermax what these are). Above all, they are quick to the draw come fight time and do not easily lose air when the fight comes to a drag.

I rarely post comments but I will do it this time in gratitude to my newest sabong mentor, Supermax. Again, thank you very much, Sir! (Baka may free sample pa dyan sir hehehe joke lang po)

WOW! A SABUNGERO POET! You can craft words like you point your roosters! Need I say more? For such a beautiful prose, I will send you a set, no 2 sets for another round of ulutans!

SUPERMAX

sjaguar12
May 19th, 2008, 02:49 PM
Hi sr. Im a rookie and this was feeding my ouwn roosters but I always had problems the last week of the keep. I hope that you can share your keep I live in california!

SuperMax
May 19th, 2008, 03:04 PM
Hi sr. Im a rookie and this was feeding my ouwn roosters but I always had problems the last week of the keep. I hope that you can share your keep I live in california!

Kindly send me an email ad where I can attach files. i do not now how to attach in this format. sorry, am not too familiar with other providers, except yahoo.

rhowin808132
May 19th, 2008, 04:32 PM
paki share naman po ang conditioning method nyo para may masubukan na bago

SuperMax
May 19th, 2008, 07:58 PM
paki share naman po ang conditioning method nyo para may masubukan na bago

Please send me an email ad where I can send attachements

ARESFORTUN
May 19th, 2008, 10:41 PM
Sir Supermax, I have not yet recieved a response from you. I am also excited to try out your program. Kindly send din po in this e-mail address: aresfortuna@gmail.com

Thanks in advance and may your Tribe increase a thousand fold!

ironcobra
May 20th, 2008, 12:07 AM
sir supermax.. maraming salamat po... Bong :D

erwinrabon
May 20th, 2008, 02:43 AM
Sir Supermax ako rin..... Ito po yung email add ko.... erwinrabonza@yahoo.com

jesebelle
May 20th, 2008, 03:02 AM
SUPERMAX IM INTERESTED YOUR CONDITIONING ANG POINTING mrktacogue@yahoo.com

rhowin808132
May 20th, 2008, 07:21 AM
supermax pa try naman ang conditiong method nyo

SuperMax
May 20th, 2008, 08:03 AM
supermax pa try naman ang conditiong method nyo

HINDI KO MA-PM DAHIL ATTACHMENT. PAKI BIGAY NG EMAIL AD NA PWEDE AKONG MAKASEND NG ATTACHMENT.

filamforks
May 20th, 2008, 10:34 AM
Of course anything in excess will tax the rudimentary kidneys of chickens. Maybe chickens can tolerate more than that but my experiments indicate that 125 to 200 mg is good enough so why spend more when you can do with less!

I suppose the chances of a cock getting off synch during conditiioning with high amino acid doses is higher than by giving just enough. Please note that there are many amno acid preps in body buiding now!

Thanks supermax. By the way, does it need to be a daily dose? I was just wondering if a 200-250mg given every other day would have the same effect with the daily 125mg dose.
I was able to find only a 1 gram caplet that could be divided into 4 small pieces. Tried dividing it into 5 pcs but would just be crushed into powder form.

filamforks

SuperMax
May 20th, 2008, 11:22 AM
Thanks supermax. By the way, does it need to be a daily dose? I was just wondering if a 200-250mg given every other day would have the same effect with the daily 125mg dose.
I was able to find only a 1 gram caplet that could be divided into 4 small pieces. Tried dividing it into 5 pcs but would just be crushed into powder form.

filamforks

Not as efficient as a 1/8 dose. That's the secret of my method, small but just the right amount. Try to place it in 125mg capsules, or a very sharp pill cutter that yu can get from Watson's

with 250mg, more than 50% will jsut be wasted and will cause stomach upset often mistaken as too much moisture! what particular brand? Amino Fuel 2000? that's a good product!

jazmin1
May 20th, 2008, 12:01 PM
can you send them too. Thank you and more power. val_centro1@verizon.net

msb_marvin
May 20th, 2008, 08:12 PM
Please send me an email ad where I can send attachements

msb_marvin@yahoo.com thanks senyor supermax;)

rhowin808132
May 21st, 2008, 07:03 AM
mark808143@yahoo.com.ph tnx

hanes
May 21st, 2008, 07:08 AM
SIR SUPERMAX SEND ME ALSO

rl123
May 21st, 2008, 09:04 AM
SIR SUPERMax.....im interested w/ your pointing and conditioning method.....pls. send me my email ad>>>>

rmdrel@yahoo.com.ph

RECEIVED>>>>>> thank you very much sir .....more power

walsi
May 21st, 2008, 11:29 AM
SIR SUPERMax.....im interested w/ your pointing and conditioning method.....pls. send me my email ad>>>>

espasamba@yahoo.com.ph

thnx...

SuperMax
May 21st, 2008, 07:18 PM

espasamba@yahoo.com.ph

thnx...

Sir:

May mali yata ang email ad mo at bumabalik ang mail ko

alwin
May 21st, 2008, 08:50 PM
good evening sir supermax,im interested in your conditioning method,just pm you my email add.thanks and more power

rhowin808132
May 23rd, 2008, 03:38 AM
tnx supermax for the conditioning method

magsaubay08
May 23rd, 2008, 10:36 PM
sir supermax, im very much interested to try your pointing method....please send me also....thanks a lot sir...cutiefy@hotmail.com

renato abejar
May 23rd, 2008, 10:53 PM
good evening sir supermax,
sana datnan kayo ng sulat kong ito na nasa mabuting kalagayan at ang mga mahal mo sa buhay.
sir, gusto rin me sana na makibahagi sa super max conditioning mo atbaka malaki rin ang maitulong nito sa akin. e-mail ad me ay renjar60@yahoo.com.
thank you sir at more power to you.
regard's,
renato p. abejar

SuperMax
May 25th, 2008, 10:24 AM
Sirs andyboid and (andyboid_911@yahoo.com)dhing10us (dhing10us@yahoo.com):

I have mailed the system to you already. Do not hesitate to email back if you have questions. I hope it can help you turn around from your losses.

Supermax

rhowin808132
May 27th, 2008, 07:23 AM
itaas lang natin

Boss Tonton
May 27th, 2008, 08:36 AM
Sir Supermaz can you also send me the your system, i would really appreciate it, thank.
conrad_28us@yahoo.com

SuperMax
May 30th, 2008, 09:57 AM
just email me the video bebs_espinosa@yahoo.com and ill post it at the VIDEO area........just be sure you wont go over 1mb using yahoo coz they wont accept, best rgds sa imo da.....;)

Hi Bebs,

I tried to upload a Supermax Fight at Brgy Tagbak, Jaro last May11 and ended up experimenting with YouTube so try to access: http://www.youtube.com/user/SuperMaxVideos
I do not know if I got it right. My rooster is 50 grams lighter and about 1 scale shorter. Namit bihag kay daku kaayo. he he

Supermax

dennispogi
May 30th, 2008, 10:39 AM
sir i am interested in your conditioning and pointing method. will you please send me and email about this technique. here is my email add: psredlipa@yahoo.com thank you very much

redrooster25
May 30th, 2008, 10:58 AM
Thanks Supermax for the conditioning method :D

renac001
May 31st, 2008, 03:19 AM
Sir SuperMax,I am interested in your conditioning at pointing method.pls.kindly send to my email:jun_renacido@yahoo.com
thank you in advance and more power...god bless

SuperMax
May 31st, 2008, 09:33 AM
Thanks Supermax for the conditioning method :D

Try to see some Supermax Fights at the thread: "Do you use yakult" It was posted by our friend Bebs for me as I do not know how.

Try to study how it can make your cocks go faster and more relentlessly while keeping its head!

Ramboo2
May 31st, 2008, 01:05 PM
try ko rin ser, tnx!:)

SuperMax
May 31st, 2008, 02:07 PM
try ko rin ser, tnx!:)

Please give me an email ad where I can attach some files.

Thanks too

slackerz
May 31st, 2008, 08:27 PM
sir supermax

what are the best brand or names of testosterone that we can buy here in the P.I. im looking for a testosterone capsule but still i cant find. hope u can recommend.

SuperMax
May 31st, 2008, 10:06 PM
sir supermax

what are the best brand or names of testosterone that we can buy here in the P.I. im looking for a testosterone capsule but still i cant find. hope u can recommend.
Personally I use Testosterone Enanthate at 0.1 ml 2 nights before the fight. That's quite clear in the system I designed. My reason is that it is fast acting and that it doesn't stay long in the system, about 72 hours and you can clean it up using herbs like milk thistle.

If you really want a testos that's making a wave in the US, try to find M1T capsules. I bought some recently from a friend who sells it at P50.00 which I divide into 6 small caps. It can be given twice, first 5 days before and the final is about 3-4 hours before as it stimulates not only gameness but also raw power. It works perfectly well with the Supermax capsules I designed.

Try water-based testos used in horses but It's long acting and might cause some reproductive problems later on. My findings is that one should not be afraid of using them especially if you simply paln to use it in battle cocks and not on broodcocks being fought. For the latter, I recommend the natural system without synthetic testosterone but with the usual keep aids.

renac001
May 31st, 2008, 10:15 PM
thanks SuperMax for your kindness sending your conditioning and pointing method.i am going to try this coming stag derby...god bless and more power!!!!:D :D

summit_gf
May 31st, 2008, 10:17 PM
DOES ANYONE KNOW WHERE I CAN BUY OR WHERE I CAN FIND TIPS ON HOW TO CONDITION YOUR COCK IN A 3 Week PERIOD FOR EXAMPLE WHAT TO DO ?? WHAT TYPES OF VITAMINS AND HOW TO REST THEM ??A SAP
Email me At benjila56@gmail.com or IF YOU HAVE ANY SUGGESTIONS I REALLY APPRECIATE THEM
Meron DVD si Patrick Antonio at Biboy Enriquez. Yong kay Biboy available sa Music Stores pero mahirap na makakuha ng kay Patrick.

SuperMax
June 1st, 2008, 01:30 AM
sir supermax

There are stocks of Endorone at Pacifica or at yur local poultry stores. It is made by Breco and costs about P2,000 per 30cc which will last you a long time.

If you want tablets, there are Andriol tablets at Mercury and the synthetic mesterelone "Proviron". give 1/6 tablet the night before and another 1/6 tablet 4 hours before the fight. Or you can experiment for a while and get your own dosage and timing.

Good Luck!

el sabungero
June 1st, 2008, 01:52 AM
sir,good evening!i'm also interested in your pointing and conditioning method.pls email me at joeynparco@yahoo.com thank you very much and more power!

gorio31
June 3rd, 2008, 12:33 AM
Sir..good Day Ho..can You Send Me Your SUPERMAX
Conditioning Method Too.. T.y. Sir

magsaubay08
June 3rd, 2008, 12:59 AM
There are stocks of Endorone at Pacifica or at yur local poultry stores. It is made by Breco and costs about P2,000 per 30cc which will last you a long time.

If you want tablets, there are Andriol tablets at Mercury and the synthetic mesterelone "Proviron". give 1/6 tablet the night before and another 1/6 tablet 4 hours before the fight. Or you can experiment for a while and get your own dosage and timing.

Good Luck!

sir supermax,what do you mean by It is made by Breco and cost about P2,000 per 30cc which will last you long time..the last phrase "which will last you long time" Is it the effect of drug will last long,meaning the fowl's pointing period will last longer...thanks in advance

madskillz
June 3rd, 2008, 01:04 AM
sir super max ndi po ba pwede dito na lng sa thread?

SuperMax
June 3rd, 2008, 01:20 AM
sir supermax,what do you mean by It is made by Breco and cost about P2,000 per 30cc which will last you long time..the last phrase "which will last you long time" Is it the effect of drug will last long,meaning the fowl's pointing period will last longer...thanks in advance

What I mean is that at the rate of 0.1cc or 1/10th of a cc per cock per application, endorone will last a long time because you buy the whole 30 cc or about 150 applications, if you use my method!

But of course Endorone has a longer lasting effect, like about 2 weeks and there may be side effects that's why I use only the short acting which is easily expelled using herbs

SuperMax
June 3rd, 2008, 01:23 AM
sir super max ndi po ba pwede dito na lng sa thread?

If you mean the system, it is in Excel and I do not know how to attach it in this format. But it is easy when you have a standard email ad

SuperMax
June 3rd, 2008, 01:29 AM
Gentlemen:

I am experimenting on how to attach. I hope I got it right this time. This is for your convenience

Budoy2
June 3rd, 2008, 01:44 AM
I will email you a system I developed and have introduced to others including some big ones in Iloilo and Bacolod. You might give particular attention to the Supermax Pointing System that I developed using my own pointing capsules. Being a researcher, I do not have qualms in going out of the traditional concepts of conditioning that is why I can hold my own against the opposition her in Iloilo. For others who are also interested, just PM me your email addresses so I can also email you the keep.

Bossing,
Paki send mo naman. Thanks...

ecoquendo@scif.com

bully12
June 3rd, 2008, 02:03 AM
sir can you send me your conditioning method here is my emaid add yob_lzl@yahoo.com im very interested on your formula.thanks keep up the good work!

GG Crasher
June 3rd, 2008, 03:14 AM
SuperMax,
thank you for the conditioning methods, we will apply your methods in our future fights & i will let you know the results... More power to you & your family....always in good health.

magsaubay08
June 3rd, 2008, 04:52 AM
What I mean is that at the rate of 0.1cc or 1/10th of a cc per cock per application, endorone will last a long time because you buy the whole 30 cc or about 150 applications, if you use my method!

But of course Endorone has a longer lasting effect, like about 2 weeks and there may be side effects that's why I use only the short acting which is easily expelled using herbs

thank you sir supermax...thats the reason why i stop using testosterone because of its side effects..

SuperMax
June 3rd, 2008, 09:47 AM
Budoy 2 and Bully 12,

I was finally able to learn how to attach the system. I reverted back to excel and posted it. the Supermax Pointing System is posted at Post # 296 above. Please read explanations and other technologies on my blogsites.

Meanwhile, please view my fights at SuperMaxVideos at You Tube. My roosters are virtual rejects of friends, fed with Hog Starter Pellets during the maintenance and Hog Prestarter Pellets during conditioning. I am not joking! Also, I do not have the money to buy the expensive conditioning feeds. After all, I bet 2.2k per fight and I have to make the most margin in case.

But look at the system closely and you will find some merits especially on the supplements and the timing. I have personally used it in more than 100 fights since 2005 although most of these are brushfights and 3 cock derbies since I do not have the money for entry fees and large bets.

snipeng200
June 3rd, 2008, 11:24 AM
sir can you give me din po? snipeng2002@yahoo.com

Somebody PMd why I emphasize amino acids in my keep while it is just a building block of proteins. When I was developing a feed program for a company, their nutritionist pointed out that specific amino acids play unique roles in growth and development and a sweeping analysis of just Crude Protein will not satisfy the nutritional requirements.

She pointed out why stags and cocks on cord have brittle feathers that get easily broken. I said that most of us simply give pigeon pellets plus mixed grains. She dared me to give full pellet diet with a higher than usual methionine, tryptophan and lysine. I did it for 3 months and the results were spectacular. Later, I also used a mix of amino acids in conditioning and the power and wind of my roosters became even more intense. Mind you, I am using rejects given by friends for my experiments and they were whipping A1 roosters of big time cockers in ulutans and small time derbies.

SuperMax
June 3rd, 2008, 12:20 PM
sir can you give me din po? snipeng2002@yahoo.com

Good pm,

nandyan na sa Post #296. I download lang and it will open by MSExcel. You may also read more on my blogsites and see my Supermax fights using rejects of friends but with Supermax at the You Tube

snipeng200
June 3rd, 2008, 12:43 PM
Those who want a copy of the Supermax Pointing System pls give me your email ad where I can attach the files. You may also visit my blogsite at: http://supermaxpointingsystem.wordpress.com
sir newbies po... puro talo ako sir... can i have your method as my reference,.. snipeng2002@yahoo.com

Lino Antonio
June 3rd, 2008, 02:34 PM
sir, baka pede nman nyo ako m bigyan ng tips sa conditioning at pointing para magamit ko. marami na ako ngawa kaya lang pabago bago ang manok. tnx

SuperMax
June 3rd, 2008, 03:00 PM
LINO AT SNIPENG:

Nandyan na sa Post No. 296 page 10 nitong thread. I download lang t naka excel na yan pwede pang i improve ninyo. As rgards other aspects, kindly give me details as to what you want to know para naman ma focus natin.

SuperMax
June 3rd, 2008, 03:03 PM
Mga Pare, ito na lang ulit. I click nyo lang at mag download na yan

magsaubay08
June 3rd, 2008, 03:03 PM
sir supermax,available ba sa mercury yung testosteron enanthate?,,thanks

SuperMax
June 3rd, 2008, 03:06 PM
sir supermax,available ba sa mercury yung testosteron enanthate?,,thanks

No, pero sa Pacifica i am sure meron. Pinakamura yan pero it suits my purpose. Kung sa Iloilo ka sa PG meron.Hindi ako familiar sa ibang lugar

magsaubay08
June 3rd, 2008, 03:12 PM
ok thank you sir...by the way sir,what herbs can eliminate or flush testoeterone enanthate from the body?

magsaubay08
June 3rd, 2008, 03:16 PM
Is the Endorone brand made by Breco a testosterone enanthate? or other brand name or this testosterone enanthate is the brand name itself...thanks you sir

SuperMax
June 3rd, 2008, 03:25 PM
Is the Endorone brand made by Breco a testosterone enanthate? or other brand name or this testosterone enanthate is the brand name itself...thanks you sir
Endorone is methyl testos, i think. I forgot. It's longer acting. I also use it if it's free/given by friends. but for me to invest in it, sorry, no dice. Testos Enanthate is a synthetic testos and is short acting. I use it because it is cheap and has the same effect as the more expensive ones. if you know how to use it.

All these aids are really nothing if you don't know how to use them at the proper dose and timing. when you get to perfect them, you wil find that they have made super cocks out of your 3rd rate roosters! I have proved that for the last 4 years.

Just ask Leo's Den and Saygatel their Supermax experience !

SuperMax
June 3rd, 2008, 03:28 PM
ok thank you sir...by the way sir,what herbs can eliminate or flush testoeterone enanthate from the body?

If you want it expensive, Liveraide. he he. That's from the milk thistle plant. If you want it cheap, saluyot, malunggay and kamote tops. If you know Orthosiphon or cat's whiskers, that's the best. Local name is balbas pusa.

GERARD PENA
June 3rd, 2008, 03:32 PM
Supermax,

Please send me your conditioning method. Here is my email add: gerard_pena23@yahoo.com.

Thanks,

Gerard

magsaubay08
June 3rd, 2008, 03:33 PM
thanks a lot sir..

SuperMax
June 3rd, 2008, 03:34 PM
Supermax,

Please send me your conditioning method. Here is my email add: gerard_pena23@yahoo.com.

Thanks,

Gerard

Just click the .xls file on Posts Nos. 296 or 307 above or on the other page of this thread!

magsaubay08
June 3rd, 2008, 08:17 PM
sir supermax,you mentioned that testos be injected 2 nights before fight day and 3-4 hrs before the actual fight,but i read in the other thread,it is posted there that testos be given in 6 weeks because it has a accumulative effect...how do you asses this sir? thanks

SuperMax
June 3rd, 2008, 09:11 PM
sir supermax,you mentioned that testos be injected 2 nights before fight day and 3-4 hrs before the actual fight,but i read in the other thread,it is posted there that testos be given in 6 weeks because it has a accumulative effect...how do you asses this sir? thanks
It depends on what system you will adopt. Most of these people who recommend do not really engage in actual research where they subject medicines to various applications and trials. I recommended that based on my actual fights. I would even inject Endorone 2 days before the fight but it would be a secret where I would inject it. he he

bebs espinosa
June 3rd, 2008, 09:23 PM
It depends on what system you will adopt. Most of these people who recommend do not really engage in actual research where they subject medicines to various applications and trials. I recommended that based on my actual fights. I would even inject Endorone 2 days before the fight but it would be a secret where I would inject it. he he

pre,

baka maubos ang secret mo pre, tirhan mo ako kahit konti lang...........:D

bulong molang ako na bahala magtago.....hehehehehee:D

wow!........it seems this thread will last a long long time a.........alot to read and copy.

good morning guys..........kape,kape,kape:rolleyes:

magsaubay08
June 3rd, 2008, 09:27 PM

thank you sir...would it be in the skin shot...hehehehe

SuperMax
June 3rd, 2008, 09:29 PM
pre,

baka maubos ang secret mo pre, tirhan mo ako kahit konti lang...........:D

bulong molang ako na bahala magtago.....hehehehehee:D

wow!........it seems this thread will last a long long time a.........alot to read and copy.

good morning guys..........kape,kape,kape:rolleyes:
Ha ha ha. Nali sila matak an pamangkot! May Folgers pa ko di dala primo ko. Ano abi pre kon sukton ta sila kada pamangkot nila, ikaw lang sukot da sa US of A? May naggamit na da sa mainland galing indi nya gusto mabal-an. he he. tunto gid!

SuperMax
June 3rd, 2008, 09:32 PM
thank you sir...would it be in the skin shot...hehehehe

Subcu yes, but where? ha ha ha

copycat090269@y
June 3rd, 2008, 09:38 PM
I'm interested about the conditioning method both 14 and 21 days respectively.. please include my email address Copycat090269@yahoo.com...thanks...

magsaubay08
June 3rd, 2008, 09:41 PM
sir supermax,pakibulong mo na lang...thanks

SuperMax
June 3rd, 2008, 09:56 PM
I'm interested about the conditioning method both 14 and 21 days respectively.. please include my email address Copycat090269@yahoo.com...thanks...

Just click the atttachment:

Alamid
June 3rd, 2008, 10:02 PM
I will email you a system I developed and have introduced to others including some big ones in Iloilo and Bacolod. You might give particular attention to the Supermax Pointing System that I developed using my own pointing capsules. Being a researcher, I do not have qualms in going out of the traditional concepts of conditioning that is why I can hold my own against the opposition her in Iloilo. For others who are also interested, just PM me your email addresses so I can also email you the keep.
Sir,
Paki email din po ako regarding conditioning.. alamidfowl@yahoo.com

Regards,

SuperMax
June 3rd, 2008, 10:10 PM
Sir,
Paki email din po ako regarding conditioning.. alamidfowl@yahoo.com

Regards,

Pls click the .xls attachment on the post above

bora englishdom
June 3rd, 2008, 10:11 PM
sir .. pki email nman po ng ng conditioning method nyo.. nokbora@hotmail.com maraming salamat po!

copycat090269@y
June 3rd, 2008, 10:13 PM

pre sama mo rin ako sa conditioning method mo my email add: copycat090269@yahoo.com. Salamat!!!

SuperMax
June 3rd, 2008, 10:27 PM
Mga Pare:

Just to clear up things. This is not a conditioning system. It's more of a pointing system because I know that all of you and the drug companies have concentrated on conditioning. I concentrated on pointing in this last 4 years because from what I have observed in all cockfights, performance of shows are often erratic. Some cocks do not even move at all at the time of teasing or "heating up" as some call it.

My system starts on the last 2 days or 2 days before the fight where I have developed a mix of suplements that will make your cocks more active, fast and strong at the moment of pitting. Just watch the videos of second and even third rate cocks pointed on Supermax and you will see how relentless they are.

Please remember that I feed them with the cheapest rations available like hog prestarter which is only half the cost of conditioning pellets. The system also prescribes the least cost and the least dose! Just click the attachment to download the pointing system:

bebs espinosa
June 3rd, 2008, 11:33 PM
Ha ha ha. Nali sila matak an pamangkot! May Folgers pa ko di dala primo ko. Ano abi pre kon sukton ta sila kada pamangkot nila, ikaw lang sukot da sa US of A? May naggamit na da sa mainland galing indi nya gusto mabal-an. he he. tunto gid!

hahahahahahaha............nescafe lang ako ya kay inde ko kasaho.:D

basi isyohan ta nila checke na wala gaka-ubos ang pondo.....hehehehehee
anyway, try tana imo na s. capsule sa clean-up, basi amo na ang kolang para kabawi ta sa pamirde....hehehehehehe

a couple of days ago we fielded 4cock in a derby 2w 1l 1d a complet record, we tried to test the differece between the usual imported brand with our local....i find it amazing coz eventhough we are using local brand still they perform as if they are conditioned by imported vit.

what we added on the program is amino acid which you have been discussing here and the night b4 fight i ask him to inject subcutaneously on skin only complexor 3000 with b-12 which we never use to do....hehehehehhee, because we are use o stop giving 3-4 days b4 fight.

and on fight day we try not to give the usual pointing feeds instead survival biscuits in very small amount........my stimulant is gensing and dextrose powder, just 2sips after they eat the bread, coz this bread will absorb water and i dont want to dry out the rooster that fast considering our very humid country......

i did not emerge as champion but as what i have seen is enought to be contented, may be luck is yet not our side or its not our time yet.......60entries only 1champion, alot 0 and 1, which made me say that our brand of vit. could match with what we have here in the US... just complet the required and they surey will perform the way you expected them.

SuperMax
June 4th, 2008, 01:12 AM
hahahahahahaha............nescafe lang ako ya kay inde ko kasaho.:D

basi isyohan ta nila checke na wala gaka-ubos ang pondo.....hehehehehee
anyway, try tana imo na s. capsule sa clean-up, basi amo na ang kolang para kabawi ta sa pamirde....hehehehehehe

a couple of days ago we fielded 4cock in a derby 2w 1l 1d a complet record, we tried to test the differece between the usual imported brand with our local....i find it amazing coz eventhough we are using local brand still they perform as if they are conditioned by imported vit. From what I have seen for the last 4 years, the local products can compare with US made or sold products now. If I can't find Amino Fuel (or if I can't afford it, I use laktamino and Activo! Almost the same effect

what we added on the program is amino acid which you have been discussing here and the night b4 fight i ask him to inject subcutaneously on skin only complexor 3000 with b-12 which we never use to do....hehehehehhee, because we are use o stop giving 3-4 days b4 fight. This is the misconception of most handlers and owners. They stop medication at the time it is most needed. Ask some guys who used Supermax and they will tell you they give the last dose 2 hours before the fight!

and on fight day we try not to give the usual pointing feeds instead survival biscuits in very small amount........My experieince with survival biscuits is that the cocks have to be primed for the last week or so so that its digestive system has adopted to a higly refined food or else, you will mistake wet droppings with toomuch moisture. My suggestion is that you start survival biscuit 4-5 days before the fight and it becomes your pointing feed. It's a great pointing feed!

my stimulant is gensing and dextrose powder, just 2sips after they eat the bread, coz this bread will absorb water and i dont want to dry out the rooster that fast considering our very humid country......

Dextrose powder is a must but don't be misled by gensing. it has virtually no stimulating effect! The high that your cocks manifested was from dextrose! Gensing is just wasted money, believe me! I spent more than 6 months trying to prove it is good. There are better supplements now in the market. Gensing is over rated and we are all misinformed! the next time you get back, drop by my office and I will show you a Powerpoint presentation I prepared which I explain energy transport, storage and release. The ppt also shows how ATP is generated and burned by oxides. You wil be fascinated because youcan immeditaly translate that to working terms and apply it in your pointing program!

i did not emerge as champion but as what i have seen is enought to be contented, may be luck is yet not our side or its not our time yet.......60entries only 1champion, alot 0 and 1, which made me say that our brand of vit. could match with what we have here in the US... just complet the required and they surey will perform the way you expected them.

I totally agree with you- our local products here can perform as well as the imported especially if you know how to apply them!

Good luck next time!

nikita
June 4th, 2008, 03:36 AM
Manoy super max, maayong am/pm sa imo ka tonto guid sa imo may pa sekwet2 pa ikaw ha. i just read ur pointing system its seems to me its like a 21 days keep 4 me and 2-3 DOF its pointing and carboloading time right. By the way how do u assess hypavit or multivit b injectable and proviron enhance drug. hope to meet u someday in bulangngan. tnx and happy cocking.

SuperMax
June 4th, 2008, 08:40 AM
Manoy super max, maayong am/pm sa imo ka tonto guid sa imo may pa sekwet2 pa ikaw ha. i just read ur pointing system its seems to me its like a 21 days keep 4 me and 2-3 DOF its pointing and carboloading time right. By the way how do u assess hypavit or multivit b injectable and proviron enhance drug. hope to meet u someday in bulangngan. tnx and happy cocking.

Yes, it's a conditioning system and looks like the others you are familiar with but the emphasis is on the last 3 days up to the time of pitting which in my opinion is the most crucial. The last 3 days are often overlooked by the owners. You have read from bebs that they do not even give anything anymore in the last 3 days! That is what many are doing!

Please note that I did my tests and trials in actual fights, assessing each method by following them religiously according to instructions and that enabled me to study each of the drug available in the market. You name it, I have studied it, from epinephrine to nux to steroids.

In the course of my research, I realized that most of what handlers know are not founded on scientific basis and their learning were mostly reflex or transfered from one to the other, often with a high degree of secrecy, thinking that in the process, they will have an edge against their opponent.

Vet companies meanwhile also followed the bandwagon concept, concentrating on aids and vitamins which are actually supportive and supplementary. Except for Excellence, no one among these companies came out with supplements directly addressing the problem of getting energy components to the cellular level where energy release activities occur!

Anyway, this may be something new to some but indeed, this is a food for thought for all cockers!

Re: Proviron. It is mesterelone, a synthetic testosterone. I hae used it and it's good. Just study its effects and generate your timing sequence in its application!

Re: Any B Complex injection, whatever brand. All these B Complex are goo, no doubt about it. My preference is the cheapest in the market - Robicomject by Robichem. It's made in Belgium and is as good as the frequently advertised competition.

Surely I would like to meet everybody especially those interested in improving their system. But I seldom go to the bulangan. I go there when I have an entry or a friend invites me especially if they request me to point their show, or if I have a new drug to observe. he he.

magsaubay08
June 4th, 2008, 03:31 PM
sir supermax, i made a research on epheniphrine but thres side effect on this,i didnt try though,do you recommend this sir?thanks

SuperMax
June 4th, 2008, 08:28 PM
sir supermax, i made a research on epheniphrine but thres side effect on this,i didnt try though,do you recommend this sir?thanks

No, I won't. It's too erratic and artificial. If your roosters do not have the right amount of stored energy, they come out short cutters. Besides, the cocks dry up too fast you won't be able to get some remedial measures. I have used more than 20 cocks in actual fights in my experiments on epinephrine. The results are not consistent, especially in hot weather.

magsaubay08
June 4th, 2008, 08:45 PM
thank you sir..

nikita
June 4th, 2008, 11:05 PM
Manoy smax may entry ang grupo mo sa bday ni chito tinsay on june21-22?

SuperMax
June 4th, 2008, 11:19 PM
Manoy smax may entry ang grupo mo sa bday ni chito tinsay on june21-22?

Small time lang kami iya. daw indi pa kasarang ang manok kag bulsa namon. As I have said. my roosters are rejects of friends for my experiments. But I have a friend who will be joining and he will use Supermax, although he doesn't want me to reveal who he is yet.

bebs espinosa
June 5th, 2008, 12:05 AM
Small time lang kami iya. daw indi pa kasarang ang manok kag bulsa namon. As I have said. my roosters are rejects of friends for my experiments. But I have a friend who will be joining and he will use Supermax, although he doesn't want me to reveal who he is yet.

sa clean-up lang kita ya maintra kay barato ang tuisyon fee.............hehehehehehehe

mabalos ko dira sa sunod tuig lang, wal pa mapuno ang alkansya ko.....:D

SuperMax
June 5th, 2008, 12:09 AM
sa clean-up lang kita ya maintra kay barato ang tuisyon fee.............hehehehehehehe

mabalos ko dira sa sunod tuig lang, wal pa mapuno ang alkansya ko.....:D

Ha ha ha. Balos ta, pro sa kilid2x lang ko kay daw indi gid kasarang bulsa ta.

btw, ano ang relation mo kay jessie Bene..... kag kay Pangga E.?

bebs espinosa
June 5th, 2008, 12:13 AM
Yes, it's a conditioning system and looks like the others you are familiar with but the emphasis is on the last 3 days up to the time of pitting which in my opinion is the most crucial. The last 3 days are often overlooked by the owners. You have read from bebs that they do not even give anything anymore in the last 3 days! That is what many are doing!

Please note that I did my tests and trials in actual fights, assessing each method by following them religiously according to instructions and that enabled me to study each of the drug available in the market. You name it, I have studied it, from epinephrine to nux to steroids.

In the course of my research, I realized that most of what handlers know are not founded on scientific basis and their learning were mostly reflex or transfered from one to the other, often with a high degree of secrecy, thinking that in the process, they will have an edge against their opponent.

Vet companies meanwhile also followed the bandwagon concept, concentrating on aids and vitamins which are actually supportive and supplementary. Except for Excellence, no one among these companies came out with supplements directly addressing the problem of getting energy components to the cellular level where energy release activities occur!

Anyway, this may be something new to some but indeed, this is a food for thought for all cockers!

Re: Proviron. It is mesterelone, a synthetic testosterone. I hae used it and it's good. Just study its effects and generate your timing sequence in its application!

Re: Any B Complex injection, whatever brand. All these B Complex are goo, no doubt about it. My preference is the cheapest in the market - Robicomject by Robichem. It's made in Belgium and is as good as the frequently advertised competition.

Surely I would like to meet everybody especially those interested in improving their system. But I seldom go to the bulangan. I go there when I have an entry or a friend invites me especially if they request me to point their show, or if I have a new drug to observe. he he.

i try to look here on the web about herbal stimulant and mostly i get is for sexual purpose, what do you think about this....??? my cousin use 5types of herbs which is a product from australia, most ingredients came from south america, they mix well with testosterone the problem is i have to go to australia to buy this stuff because its only for sale in that place.....hehehehehehe

what do you think is our alternative means in local brand or something we can purchase in iloilo.......??? t.y.

geronimo_46
June 5th, 2008, 12:14 AM
SIR SUPERMAX ABOUT AMINO ACID IS THIS* CARNITINE, CARNITINE/GLUTAMINE,GLUTATHIONE,ARGININE,TRYPTOPHAN,OPTIMUM NUTRITION INSTANTIZED BCAA 5000 POWDER,BRANDCHED CHAIN AMINO ACID 1800 ANG DAMI :confused:

SuperMax
June 5th, 2008, 12:18 AM
i try to look here on the web about herbal stimulant and mostly i get is for sexual purpose, what do you think about this....??? my cousin use 5types of herbs which is a product from australia, most ingredients came from south america, they mix well with testosterone the problem is i have to go to australia to buy this stuff because its only for sale in that place.....hehehehehehe

what do you think is our alternative means in local brand or something we can purchase in iloilo.......??? t.y.

If you mean yohimbe, guarana and tongkat ali, the cost do not really outweigh the benefits. For fighting cocks, I found that the best are still the new and synthetic medicines and supplements.

We can find many here. In fact, I just buy locally distributed products when my supply from the US do not arrive.

SuperMax
June 5th, 2008, 12:21 AM
SIR SUPERMAX ABOUT AMINO ACID IS THIS* CARNITINE, CARNITINE/GLUTAMINE,GLUTATHIONE,ARGININE,TRYPTOPHAN,OPTIMUM NUTRITION INSTANTIZED BCAA 5000 POWDER,BRANDCHED CHAIN AMINO ACID 1800 ANG DAMI :confused:

that's a sports oriented amino acid blend. It's good but compute the requirement for chickens. What's the BRAND NAME? Is it available in the PI?

bebs espinosa
June 5th, 2008, 12:39 AM
amino acids l-histidine, l-methionine, di-tryptophane, l-cysteine, l-threonine, di-isolucine, l-arginine, di-phenylalanine, di-valine, l-lysine, l-leucine, l-glutamine, and glucose monohydrate, calcium chloride, potassium chloride, magnesium sulphate, sodium acetate and B group vitamins.

this is the content of what im using, dont have time to analized everything but it seems its working even at the rate of .05 ..............this is 34x a.injectable use for horses , what i cant find is a good complete minerals like what we see in natural salt which they call the miracle salt that has 86+minerals on it and the herbal i told you about.... im still searching for a product that could give me more complete and natural.

SuperMax
June 5th, 2008, 12:48 AM
amino acids l-histidine, l-methionine, di-tryptophane, l-cysteine, l-threonine, di-isolucine, l-arginine, di-phenylalanine, di-valine, l-lysine, l-leucine, l-glutamine, and glucose monohydrate, calcium chloride, potassium chloride, magnesium sulphate, sodium acetate and B group vitamins.

Wow! that's potent. reads like Amino fuel 6000. But you need about 0.2ml of that 2 days before the fight. try it!

this is the content of what im using, dont have time to analized everything but it seems its working even at the rate of .05 to .10ml..............this is 34x a.injectable, what i cant find is a good complete minerals like what we see in natural salt which they call the miracle salt that has 86+minerals on it

that's easy Use CMD of Roland Magahin or the japanese brand of concentrated mineral salt. I prefer CMD which is made in Utah, US of A.

and the herbal i told you about.... im still searching for a product that could give me more complete and natural.

My experience is that herbals tend to make cocks slow. I would rather use concentrated synthetic meds

bebs espinosa
June 5th, 2008, 01:36 AM

Wow! that's potent. reads like Amino fuel 6000. But you need about 0.2ml of that 2 days before the fight. try it!

this is the content of what im using, dont have time to analized everything but it seems its working even at the rate of .05 to .10ml..............this is 34x a.injectable, what i cant find is a good complete minerals like what we see in natural salt which they call the miracle salt that has 86+minerals on it

that's easy Use CMD of Roland Magahin or the japanese brand of concentrated mineral salt. I prefer CMD which is made in Utah, US of A.

and the herbal i told you about.... im still searching for a product that could give me more complete and natural.

My experience is that herbals tend to make cocks slow. I would rather use concentrated synthetic meds

amino fuel, i've seen that too but havent tried it yet, mine is injectable could be use intravenouse and at the same time intramuscular, i dont give more than .10 coz its for horses and its too potent that it will be put waste, but i'll try that anyway.........i've read an article about synthetic med., just cant remember the source...it says that using synthetic instead of natural is not good because of the process of absorption, they even show it in the microscope the difference of both, how they differ in structure..........that is why their is still a never ending debate about vitamins that we usually take coz if one could look at it in the microscope the natural that we get from fruits etc. is very different in synthetic......i dont know how you see this, but its worth thinking.....hehehehehehehe

COLOR]
Vitamin Food Nutrient* ‘Natural’ Vitamin Analogue & Some Process Chemicals
Vitamin A/Betacarotene Carrots ......................Methanol, benzene, petroleum esters; acetylene; refined oils
Vitamin B-1 Nutritional yeast, rice bran............. Coal tar derivatives, hydrochloric acid; acetonitrole with ammonia

Vitamin B-2 Nutritional yeast, rice bran .............Synthetically produced with 2N acetic acid
Vitamin B-3 Nutritional yeast, rice bran .............Coal tar derivatives, 3-cyanopyridine; ammonia and acid
Vitamin B-5 Nutritional yeast, rice bran............. Condensing isobutyraldehyde with formaldehyde
Vitamin B-6 Nutritional yeast, rice bran ..............Petroleum ester & hydrochloric acid with formaldehyde
Vitamin B-8 Rice ...............................................Phy tin hydrolyzed with calcium hydroxide and sulfuric acid

Vitamin B-9 Broccoli, rice bran......................... Processed with petroleum derivatives and acids; acetylene
Vitamin B-12 Nutritional yeast ........................Cobalamins reacted with cyanide
Vitamin ‘B-x’ PABA Nutritional yeast................. Coal tar oxidized with nitric acid (from ammonia)
Choline Nutritional yeast, rice bran ...............Ethylene and ammonia with HCL or tartaric acid
Vitamin C Acerola cherries, ...........................citrus fruits Hydrogenated sugar processed with acetone
Vitamin D Nutritional yeast ...........................Irradiated animal fat/cattle brains or solvently extracted
Vitamin E Rice, vegetable oils ........................Trimethylhydroquinone with isophytol; refined oils
Vitamin H Nutritional yeast, rice bran ..............Biosynthetically produced
Vitamin K Cabbage .....................................Coal tar derivative; produced with p-allelic-nickel

the salt im talking about are mined in himalaya and it cost $25+ a pound, very expensive but its worth a try........i've seen some footage about it, dicussing the benifits of using it than using the one in the market which is sodium chloride, i think thats the name....heehehehe, he says that when you are thirsty you tend to drink alot of water but still feel thirsty, our body is about approx. 80% water but its not just water but with minerals.....our body work because of electrical activity....see our heart, beacause of electric impulse it causes to contract......etc., i was thinking to do a experiment on this one, who knows this is one ingredient in making them fight better.....hehehehehehe

nikita
June 5th, 2008, 02:15 AM
Manoy Smax gud am/pm, im also a small timer naga hulat lang ako silingon kon puede ako mag tubong2 lang 1k per cock win or lose , sus may hint na ako sa imo supermax n3 sanng mga amigo mo sa bday ni chito basi maka pamasyar man sa col. , planing again nxt week 4 balik banwa

SuperMax
June 5th, 2008, 08:20 AM
Manoy Smax gud am/pm, im also a small timer naga hulat lang ako silingon kon puede ako mag tubong2 lang 1k per cock win or lose , sus may hint na ako sa imo supermax n3 sanng mga amigo mo sa bday ni chito basi maka pamasyar man sa col. , planing again nxt week 4 balik banwa

Ok will pm you if they will ush thru with their entry and willuse Supermax

SuperMax
June 5th, 2008, 08:43 AM
amino fuel, i've seen that too but havent tried it yet, mine is injectable could be use intravenouse and at the same time intramuscular, i dont give more than .10 coz its for horses and its too potent that it will be put waste, but i'll try that anyway.........

Nali mapartehan mo ako sang pila ka tulo sina para lang sa experimento ko, pre bebs?

i've read an article about synthetic med., just cant remember the source...it says that using synthetic instead of natural is not good because of the process of absorption, they even show it in the microscope the difference of both, how they differ in structure..........that is why their is still a never ending debate about vitamins that we usually take coz if one could look at it in the microscope the natural that we get from fruits etc. is very different in synthetic......i dont know how you see this, but its worth thinking.....hehehehehehehe
Yes the debate is never ending, but my main argument in the use of synthetic meds is that unlike human athletics, cockfights are seldom long and killing comes in seconds and fights are over in a few minutes. That's why lightning fast reactions are needed. In this case, synthetic and newly discovered meds and supplements have an edge against natural supplements.

With natural supplements, conditioning is usually gradual and has to be built up in the body for a longer period. While I do not discourage others to maintain their natural methods, my logic is that this is a lethal competition that we engage in and the knives are getting deadlier everyday. So one has to be continually on the look out for new innovations in athletics that can be applied to fighting cocks.

Just look at the super athletes today. Most of them have broken records never thought to be surpassed. They cannot do this with just a regular diet. While the Chinese athletes claimed they were fed with special natural diets gathered from the wild and where else, an analysis of their blood and urine samples showed a simple result- they were doped that's why they excelled.

so what were the basic "dopes" given to them? TESTOSTERONE, ANABOLIC STEROIDS, HIGH ENERGY FOOD AND AMINO ACIDS! ha ha ha! Now I am letting more than I should. Pahipusa na ko Toto Bebs.

COLOR]
Vitamin Food Nutrient* ‘Natural’ Vitamin Analogue & Some Process Chemicals
Vitamin A/Betacarotene Carrots ......................Methanol, benzene, petroleum esters; acetylene; refined oils
Vitamin B-1 Nutritional yeast, rice bran............. Coal tar derivatives, hydrochloric acid; acetonitrole with ammonia

Vitamin B-2 Nutritional yeast, rice bran .............Synthetically produced with 2N acetic acid
Vitamin B-3 Nutritional yeast, rice bran .............Coal tar derivatives, 3-cyanopyridine; ammonia and acid
Vitamin B-5 Nutritional yeast, rice bran............. Condensing isobutyraldehyde with formaldehyde
Vitamin B-6 Nutritional yeast, rice bran ..............Petroleum ester & hydrochloric acid with formaldehyde
Vitamin B-8 Rice ...............................................Phy tin hydrolyzed with calcium hydroxide and sulfuric acid

Vitamin B-9 Broccoli, rice bran......................... Processed with petroleum derivatives and acids; acetylene
Vitamin B-12 Nutritional yeast ........................Cobalamins reacted with cyanide
Vitamin ‘B-x’ PABA Nutritional yeast................. Coal tar oxidized with nitric acid (from ammonia)
Choline Nutritional yeast, rice bran ...............Ethylene and ammonia with HCL or tartaric acid
Vitamin C Acerola cherries, ...........................citrus fruits Hydrogenated sugar processed with acetone
Vitamin D Nutritional yeast ...........................Irradiated animal fat/cattle brains or solvently extracted
Vitamin E Rice, vegetable oils ........................Trimethylhydroquinone with isophytol; refined oils
Vitamin H Nutritional yeast, rice bran ..............Biosynthetically produced
Vitamin K Cabbage .....................................Coal tar derivative; produced with p-allelic-nickel

This is a potent brew. I surely would want some of it! he he

the salt im talking about are mined in himalaya and it cost $25+ a pound, very expensive but its worth a try........i've seen some footage about it, dicussing the benifits of using it than using the one in the market which is sodium chloride, i think thats the name....heehehehe, he says that when you are thirsty you tend to drink alot of water but still feel thirsty, our body is about approx. 80% water but its not just water but with minerals.....our body work because of electrical activity....see our heart, beacause of electric impulse it causes to contract......etc., i was thinking to do a experiment on this one, who knows this is one ingredient in making them fight better.....hehehehehehe

That type is what they call ionic and the body responds positively to it. There is a positive reaction where absortption and utilization of other nutrients is faster. That same claim is being made by CMD which is mined in the Great Salt Lakes. I had been using the latter for the last 2 years as part of my system and my feeling is that it has helped my pointing capsules become easily utilizable by the roosters. Just 4-5 drops per 500 ml water given for the last 7 days.

Lemon_Baraw
June 6th, 2008, 11:18 AM
If you mean yohimbe, guarana and tongkat ali, the cost do not really outweigh the benefits. For fighting cocks, I found that the best are still the new and synthetic medicines and supplements.

We can find many here. In fact, I just buy locally distributed products when my supply from the US do not arrive.

Sir:

Sombody sent me guarana and said its good for pointing. Have you try it? tanx

LemonB

SuperMax
June 6th, 2008, 07:09 PM
Sir:

Sombody sent me guarana and said its good for pointing. Have you try it? tanx

LemonB

Yes I have and I use it when i do not have other supplements that will excite the fowls. Guarana contains high levels of caffeine and its mode of action is similar to caffeine citrate. Don,t dry your cocks too much when using guarana or they will short cut. Guarana seems to boost energy levels and this is good esp. when you don't have energy boosting supplements. If you have, make a choice- guarana or other stimulants. You cannot have both at the same time.

Supermax

phogak
June 6th, 2008, 07:56 PM
supermax thnks sa condiotioning method.
ok b toh AMINOVITA- MERCURY DRUG softgel cap
eto ung content nya
Vit A 2,500 iu, vit D3 200 iu, vit E 10 iu, vit B1 5 mg, vit B2 2 mg, vit B6 2 mg, vit B12 1 mcg, vit C 60 mg, nicotinamide 20 mg, folic acid 200 mcg, leucine 10 mg, isoleucine 5 mg, lysine HCl 20 mg, phenylalanine 5 mg, threonine 5 mg, valine 5 mg, tryptophan 5 mg, dL- methionine 10 mg

SuperMax
June 6th, 2008, 08:06 PM
supermax thnks sa condiotioning method.
ok b toh AMINOVITA- MERCURY DRUG softgel cap
eto ung content nya
Vit A 2,500 iu, vit D3 200 iu, vit E 10 iu, vit B1 5 mg, vit B2 2 mg, vit B6 2 mg, vit B12 1 mcg, vit C 60 mg, nicotinamide 20 mg, folic acid 200 mcg, leucine 10 mg, isoleucine 5 mg, lysine HCl 20 mg, phenylalanine 5 mg, threonine 5 mg, valine 5 mg, tryptophan 5 mg, dL- methionine 10 mg

Ok yan sa tao. I had been given that when I had an operation. It enabled me to recover fast and the tissues grew almost miraculously. As I have pointed out CP is a vague term and specific amino acids will do wonders.

For roosters however I still would recommend poultry or livestock oriented amino acid mixes like Activo, Laktamino, Protolyte, Aminoplex tablets and other similar products.

Pero kung wala talaga, pwede na ang Aminovita. Ang gawin mo lang ay biyakin mo at ihalo sa 1 teaspoon na purified water at bigyan ng 1 ml ang bawat manok araw araw. Malakas na preparation yan!

ericpalmero
June 6th, 2008, 08:23 PM
pareng supermax, pwede share mo rin sa akin yn 3 week conditioning mo. bago pa lang kasi ko sa larangan ng sabong. tnx in advance.

ericpalmero
June 6th, 2008, 08:28 PM
ericpalmero@yahoo.com pala email ko .tnx uli pareng supermax

SuperMax
June 6th, 2008, 09:55 PM
pareng supermax, pwede share mo rin sa akin yn 3 week conditioning mo. bago pa lang kasi ko sa larangan ng sabong. tnx in advance.

It's here on Posts Nos. 296, 307 and 330. Just click it and download. It's in Excel spreadsheet.

Study it, it might help you! Welcome!

Monique07
June 6th, 2008, 10:47 PM
HI Supermax! I also would like to request you to send me these files. Really would like to learn how to condition my chickens! My email is caefernandez@hotmail.com. More power to you!!!!!

Monique07
June 6th, 2008, 11:34 PM
Hi again! found the excel file. Thanks alot! its very informative and interesting. However, I noticed that in your conditioning method, the last few days of the fight, you dont put your cocks in "keeping", (hiding them where they wont see anything and just rest). Am I correct? Could you please explain? thank you again.

SuperMax
June 7th, 2008, 12:11 AM
Hi again! found the excel file. Thanks alot! its very informative and interesting. However, I noticed that in your conditioning method, the last few days of the fight, you dont put your cocks in "keeping", (hiding them where they wont see anything and just rest). Am I correct? Could you please explain? thank you again.

I do not believe in total rest. Yes, you get them into "keep" or rest area but drop them regularly to empty. There is also a need to gradually dry up and dropping them is the best way.

With Supermax, you produce, translocate to the cells and store energy more eficiently that why moving them periodically from cage to limber for a few minutes will not affect their rest. In fact it will avoid getting your roosters stale.

Just watch my fights. I am using rejects of friends and feeding them with Hog Pre-starter pellets, the cheapest in the market for the same amount of nutrients. I also use the cheapest brands of supplements and vitamins. he he. Believe me, I am not joking!

nikita
June 7th, 2008, 12:25 AM
manoy Smax, guapo baraw mo sa avatar ah damo pa na sa imo?

magnus77
June 7th, 2008, 12:54 AM
sir ako din interesado..matthewaleda@yahoo.com.ph

rcavan
June 7th, 2008, 01:04 AM
how did you feed the hog pellets was it mixed with grains or by itself?

SuperMax
June 7th, 2008, 10:17 AM
Sirs wapak64, magnus77 and greenleggedgrey,

For your convenience please find hereunder what can be found in Posts nos. 296, 307 and 330:

(Just click and follow instructions to download)

SuperMax
June 7th, 2008, 10:24 AM
how did you feed the hog pellets was it mixed with grains or by itself?
In my maintenance program, I feed only HSP at 25 to 35 grams per feeding. The feed is already balanced and the result is a lean and power-packed stag or rooster that can be easily conditioned. I had been doing that for the last 10 years.

For my breeder feeding, i use it alone at 40-45 grams per feeding with free choice of shell grits and daily vitamin intake thru the water.

It is a misconception to add grains. Compounded rations are already balanced and to add whatever more dilutes the potency of the vitamins and other nutrients especially amino acids.

Try it in say, 20 stags and you will find that I am right. Try it also on a pen of 1 broodcock and 3 to 4 hens to find the difference. YOU WILL BE SAVING ABOUT 30% from your feed bills for the same result!

You may also add probiotics daily and see if the result is as good if not better than your present system.

Good luck!

SuperMax
June 7th, 2008, 10:34 AM
manoy Smax, guapo baraw mo sa avatar ah damo pa na sa imo?

Ha ha ha! Mga 20 lang kag maniwang pa tanan kay wala maayong feeding. Pero gadaog man a.

Na build up na na sila sa Hulsey mga 7/8, he he

Monique07
June 7th, 2008, 01:53 PM
Thanks for the reply! Sorry for my ignorance, I really dont know most of the terminoligies as I am very new to this sport. May I ask, what do you mean by droppings? what about Rotation?

rcavan
June 7th, 2008, 02:39 PM
how about conditioning, is it safe for the keep and also how do you apply the amino fuel you mentioned earlier.

SuperMax
June 7th, 2008, 05:01 PM
Thanks for the reply! Sorry for my ignorance, I really dont know most of the terminoligies as I am very new to this sport. May I ask, what do you mean by droppings? what about Rotation?

If you mean the act of dropping - it's putting them in the limber but the otehr technical meaning of droppings is the waste or dumi ng manok.

Rotation means the cycle of rotatting them from the fly pen to the limber to cord, to scratch box and table work if you are still doing that. Try to buy a good conditioning handbook. There's plenty at the national bookstore.

SuperMax
June 7th, 2008, 05:04 PM
how about conditioning, is it safe for the keep and also how do you apply the amino fuel you mentioned earlier.

KIndly explain your question about "how about conditioning, is it safe for the keep". What do you mean by this?

Amino Fuel is just like any amino acid combination but it's for body building so you may need to divide it into 6-8 parts so that your cocks will not get overdosed. I give it daily for the last 14 days. If I do hard table work I use it for 21 days

slackerz
June 7th, 2008, 08:26 PM
sir supermax,, i want to ask if u have list of alternative names and brand of amino acid aside from amino fuel which we can buy here in the P.I

thanks

SuperMax
June 7th, 2008, 08:32 PM
sir supermax,, i want to ask if u have list of alternative names and brand of amino acid aside from amino fuel which we can buy here in the P.I

thanks

Hahaha! The vet companies will be happy I am endorsing their products. Please ask them for endorsement fees! Anayway,

For livestock: Laktamino, Activo and Protolyte,
Specific for gamefowls: Aminoplex (Pacifica and other big stores)

For people: Moriamin Liquid/capsules and Aminovita (Mercury and big drugstores)

rcfunelas
June 7th, 2008, 10:58 PM
Somebody PMd why I emphasize amino acids in my keep while it is just a building block of proteins. When I was developing a feed program for a company, their nutritionist pointed out that specific amino acids play unique roles in growth and development and a sweeping analysis of just Crude Protein will not satisfy the nutritional requirements.

She pointed out why stags and cocks on cord have brittle feathers that get easily broken. I said that most of us simply give pigeon pellets plus mixed grains. She dared me to give full pellet diet with a higher than usual methionine, tryptophan and lysine. I did it for 3 months and the results were spectacular. Later, I also used a mix of amino acids in conditioning and the power and wind of my roosters became even more intense. Mind you, I am using rejects given by friends for my experiments and they were whipping A1 roosters of big time cockers in ulutans and small time derbies.

gud pm sir!

sir i'm interested in your conditioning and pointing method and i'll appreciate it very much
sir if you can send it also to me. my email add is rcfunelas@yahoo.com.

tnx a lot sir.

SuperMax
June 7th, 2008, 11:09 PM
gud pm sir!

sir i'm interested in your conditioning and pointing method and i'll appreciate it very much
sir if you can send it also to me. my email add is rcfunelas@yahoo.com.

tnx a lot sir.
Try to go up and find Post No. 365 and click the attachment (in excel) then follow instructions to download.

Good luck!

SuperMax
June 7th, 2008, 11:15 PM
Cockmates:

I was able to reduce the size of my 3rd fight in the UGBAP Innaugural derby last February 13, 2008. My rooster had crooked toes on both feet and was a bit slow in moving about during the training. but what can I do? All members were required to join or face forfeiture of their membership. I was matched against a bigtime cocker using a 4x winner that had only scratches or none at all in its previous fight! Odds of 10-6 were heard all over Jaro Colisseum!

Note that my cock just flew and flew tirelessly in order to hit its opponent or get out of the way so that it won't be wounded. All it had were cut wing feathers after the fight!

Please find the Fight Nos. 6 and 7 at my You Tube site hereunder. Happy viewing!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hscs1Gw_j5Y&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RQHiKzG4D6U

rcavan
June 8th, 2008, 07:42 AM
supermax are the hog pellets okay to use for conditioning feed or solely maintenance?also how do their bodies feel after continuous use?

SuperMax
June 8th, 2008, 09:17 AM
supermax are the hog pellets okay to use for conditioning feed or solely maintenance?also how do their bodies feel after continuous use?

For maintenance, i feed fully Hog Starter Pellets while for my conditioning, I feed Hog Pre-starter Pellets which is high in protein and has a better amino acid mix.

My experience for the last 15 years is that our roosters fed with HSP can fight against the big ones feeding the most expensive feeds. The bodies of my stags and cocks are well-muscled and lean with very little fat deposition. They have also power punches which suprprise our sparring partners.

Xano824
June 8th, 2008, 11:03 AM
Sir do you mean pure hog pre-starter pellets are being used for conditioning without grains?

danbrilll
June 8th, 2008, 11:53 AM
sir supermax thanks for this info about the feeds. is there anymore details using this hsp along with supplements from maintenance, pre conditioning, the 21 days keep and the last 3 days before the fight.. hehe!!! a complete question!!! actually, i already ask my handler to look for hsp and the price.. everyone wants to save, so am i.. thanks sir, i've already learned a lot from you. godbless

SuperMax
June 10th, 2008, 10:26 AM
Sir do you mean pure hog pre-starter pellets are being used for conditioning without grains?

My basic formula is 15 grams Hog Prestarter (BMeg Premium, about P27.00/kg) 10 grams soaked cracked corn, 5 grams cooked rice and 5 grams quaker oats or soaked groats (grain oats). Top it off with 3-4 drops of liquid amino acid like Protolyte or laktamino.

Try it!

SuperMax
June 10th, 2008, 10:29 AM
sir supermax thanks for this info about the feeds. is there anymore details using this hsp along with supplements from maintenance, pre conditioning, the 21 days keep and the last 3 days before the fight.. hehe!!! a complete question!!! actually, i already ask my handler to look for hsp and the price.. everyone wants to save, so am i.. thanks sir, i've already learned a lot from you. godbless

For maintenance I use Hog Starter Pellets but for pre-conditioning and conditioing, I use Hog Prestarter. see above post. It's much cheaper and I can bet as low as 2.2 k in Tupadas and make a small margin in cxase of a win. So far I think i am doing well. Just see my fights at You Tube

adongbelalai
June 10th, 2008, 11:19 AM
Dear sir,
I'm from Borneo, and i really interested in hearing ur ways of conditioning. Here's my email add brownred_harris@yahoo.com . Pls reply to me soon. TQ

danbrilll
June 10th, 2008, 01:09 PM
thanks sir supermax. i'll keep on listening in this thread and some of your posts.. godless

joriz
June 10th, 2008, 01:39 PM
My basic formula is 15 grams Hog Prestarter (BMeg Premium, about P27.00/kg) 10 grams soaked cracked corn, 5 grams cooked rice and 5 grams quaker oats or soaked groats (grain oats). Top it off with 3-4 drops of liquid amino acid like Protolyte or laktamino.

Try it!

sir supermax, tanong lang po, sa iyong pointing system inirecomend mo ang high protein pellets na supremo power uptimizer...bakit ang ginamit mo ay hog pre-starter pellets hindi ang supremo?

bebs espinosa
June 10th, 2008, 01:43 PM
http://www.youtube.com/v/Hscs1Gw_j5Y&hl=en

http://www.youtube.com/v/jozB3BVZki0&hl=en

http://www.youtube.com/v/cBse9Nebt3I&hl=en

prof.,

pa attendance pls.!!!:D ............ just dropping by, its been 4straight days of work.........kakauwi lang!.....cant miss this great fight though its pass 1:30 am already, bawi nalang sa susunod pag day-off.......

very impressive wins, the blows are deliberate and full of power like music to my ears.........parang recorded ang tunog same to all of the fowls that are fought, very alert and calm it shows that they are pointed very well.

i'm very impress you bring the best of each rooster............more wins!...

best rgds to everyone.............;)

jet572k6
June 10th, 2008, 01:51 PM
Sir SuperMax,

Paki email din sa akin ung method nyo although I have my own I would like to try your
method and matbe try to merge it with my system. asher_dobb@yahoo.com is my email
address

thanks

Allon
June 10th, 2008, 03:07 PM
Sir SuperMax baka pwede paki email sa akin din at allonpolle@yahoo.com (allonpolle@yahoo.com) kung paana ang correct conditioning and using your supermax as you stated in your testimony and others detail like correct feeding like you have mention that you are suing hog starter, and hog pre starter) thanks a lots sir and more power to yuo!!!!!!!!

SuperMax
June 10th, 2008, 08:11 PM
rapier1228 (http://sabong.net.ph/forum/member.php?u=20248), kulipatong (http://sabong.net.ph/forum/member.php?u=38873), leorb (http://sabong.net.ph/forum/member.php?u=13338), adongbelalai (http://sabong.net.ph/forum/member.php?u=54779), allon:

Please find the system in posts nos. 296, 307 and 330 of this thread. Just backtrack a little!

It is in Excel (.xls) file, just click it to download

SuperMax
June 10th, 2008, 08:22 PM
prof.,

pa attendance pls.!!!:D ............ just dropping by, its been 4straight days of work.........kakauwi lang!.....cant miss this great fight though its pass 1:30 am already, bawi nalang sa susunod pag day-off.......

very impressive wins, the blows are deliberate and full of power like music to my ears.........parang recorded ang tunog same to all of the fowls that are fought, very alert and calm it shows that they are pointed very well.

Hi Bebs,

He he, I am not joking when I say I use Hog Prestarter instead of the usual expensive conditioning pellets. We condition using the system exactly as I send to readers, and I use the Supermax Capsules exactly like the ones I sell or supply to friends. I guess the technology has been perfected.

i'm very impress you bring the best of each rooster............more wins!...

best rgds to everyone.............;)

Thank you for taking time out to transfer the videos from YouTube!

Madamo gid nga salamat! Just tell me when you will fight again and if you need me by your father's side to help point, just PM me.

SuperMax
June 10th, 2008, 08:29 PM
Sir SuperMax,

Paki email din sa akin ung method nyo although I have my own I would like to try your
method and matbe try to merge it with my system. asher_dobb@yahoo.com is my email
address

thanks

It's posted somewhere in this thread already, just click it to download

SuperMax
June 10th, 2008, 08:33 PM
Sir SuperMax baka pwede paki email sa akin din at allonpolle@yahoo.com (allonpolle@yahoo.com) kung paana ang correct conditioning and using your supermax as you stated in your testimony and others detail like correct feeding like you have mention that you are suing hog starter, and hog pre starter) thanks a lots sir and more power to yuo!!!!!!!!

I will do so when I get some time to organize my notes. Thanks for your interest!

SuperMax
June 10th, 2008, 08:37 PM
sir supermax, tanong lang po, sa iyong pointing system inirecomend mo ang high protein pellets na supremo power uptimizer...bakit ang ginamit mo ay hog pre-starter pellets hindi ang supremo?

Mahal ang Supremo at iba pang conditioning pellets- at least P48.00 pero for almost the same amount of nutrients, P28.00 lang ang HPSP. Kung ikaw ako na ang pusta ay P2.2k lang, at palaging panalo naman sa tupada, ano ang pipiliin mo? he he

TAICHUNG
June 10th, 2008, 10:06 PM
Sirs wapak64, magnus77 and greenleggedgrey,

For your convenience please find hereunder what can be found in Posts nos. 296, 307 and 330:

(Just click and follow instructions to download)

sir magkano naman ang supermax?

Xano824
June 10th, 2008, 10:18 PM
Sir I tried Purina startina hog pre-starter pellets with 21.5 crude protein quite pricy at 44php/kl. what brand do you recommend? tnx..

SuperMax
June 10th, 2008, 11:09 PM
Sir I tried Purina startina hog pre-starter pellets with 21.5 crude protein quite pricy at 44php/kl. what brand do you recommend? tnx..
Try to use Bmeg or Uno. It's cheaper and as good if not better.

Dixie R. Loygos
June 11th, 2008, 12:17 AM

Sir,
ako din eto yong e-mail ko: toytoy_70@yahoo.com

Maraming salamat!!

SuperMax
June 11th, 2008, 07:08 AM
Sir,
ako din eto yong e-mail ko: toytoy_70@yahoo.com

Maraming salamat!!

Nandyan sa posts nos. 296, 307, 330 at 365 hanapin mo lang at i click ang attachment na .xls, ma download o na yan

Lemon_Baraw
June 12th, 2008, 11:46 AM
Try to use Bmeg or Uno. It's cheaper and as good if not better.

Sir,

If you are indeed using Hog Prestarter Pellets for conditioning, how do you assess your fighting chances against those using branded conditioning pellets? Would you recommend that for us beginners too?

Srenotliw0416
June 12th, 2008, 12:51 PM
:) Gud pm sir, I already send my messages inquiry requesting to send said method using supermax power point. Marami pong salamat.;)

SuperMax
June 12th, 2008, 01:00 PM
:) Gud pm sir, I already send my messages inquiry requesting to send said method using supermax power point. Marami pong salamat.;)
Sorry po. I do not distribute my Powerpoint Presentations as I use it for my seminars not only about SuperMax but also about feeds and feeding, and, energy production, mobilization and utilization.

SuperMax
June 12th, 2008, 01:09 PM
Sir,

If you are indeed using Hog Prestarter Pellets for conditioning, how do you assess your fighting chances against those using branded conditioning pellets? Would you recommend that for us beginners too?

Since October 07, I fought 22 derby fights, winning 14 drawing 3 and losing the rest. I fought about 25 incero/tupada/tigbakay fights in barangays and municipal cockpits around Iloilo City, winning 17, drawing 1, losing 7. I was pitted against good cockers in derbies and the fights were tough too. In some fights in Inceros, my opponents are known "ambushers" in our place.

All of those stags, bullstags and cocks were conditioned using Hog Prestarter, cooked rice, soaked cracked corn and groats. Of course I use all the supplements recommended in the SuperMax program, esp. the Supermax capsules. Just see some of the fights at the You Tube: SuperMaxVideos.

If you don't have that much money like me and bet only what you can afford, you have to lower your costs so that you can recover your investments through your bets and still enjoy immensely! It's both for the money and the satisfaction that you have bested others using innovative methods. he he.

halukay
June 13th, 2008, 02:12 AM
boss supermax pwde po paki email din sakin yun conditioning nyo.ty po.pepitamay_07@yahoo.it

halukay
June 13th, 2008, 02:13 AM
pepitamay_07@yahoo.it

SuperMax
June 13th, 2008, 04:30 AM
boss supermax pwde po paki email din sakin yun conditioning nyo.ty po.pepitamay_07@yahoo.it

HALUKAY AND TAKOYAKI:

Nandyan sa posts nos. 296, 307, 330 at 365 hanapin mo lang at i click ang attachment na .xls, ma download o na yan. Ty for your interest!

Lemon_Baraw
June 14th, 2008, 06:42 AM
Sir SuperM,

nasubok ko system mo at Pointing capsules last week sa insero sa barangay. 2 wins, 1 loss. My loss was very unfortunate because my cock was trapped and there were many people insde the pit. Kanugon gani.

Pero, I obesrved that my cocks were very active and hyper. The signs you said that will show like oiling the feathers and legs, nandyan. Parang mga ssenyales nga. We were underdogs like before but the whole barangay was happy because they were able to win as dehado. Sigaw dyes-syeti. I win was fast. The loss was bad because my cock was not able to sidestep. The other win was dragged figh at natulog kalaban sa bandang huli at may hangin pa ako.

Thank you SuperM.

Sir, meron ka bang solution pag masyadong gumalaw?

LemonB

SuperMax
June 14th, 2008, 12:52 PM
nasubok ko system mo at Pointing capsules last week sa insero sa barangay. 2 wins, 1 loss. My loss was very unfortunate because my cock was trapped and there were many people insde the pit. Kanugon gani.

Thank you for your confidence in my system. Yes, I encourage users to use the system in hackfights at first until they perfect the use because most are using "natural" so they are not familiar with hyper active cocks.

Pero, I obesrved that my cocks were very active and hyper. The signs you said that will show like oiling the feathers and legs, nandyan. Parang mga ssenyales nga.

They will b hyper because they are starting to go empty and dry. I usually gie 2 to 3 pellets about 3 hours before the fight. I also give 1/4 of a coffee candy during that time so that the SuperMax will mobilize it to the cells. At 2 hours before the fight when I give the final dose, I usually give 2 dips of water to restore moisture. That also cools down the cocks. Try to wet the throat and under the wings with a spray or 2.

We were underdogs like before but the whole barangay was happy because they were able to win as dehado. Sigaw dyes-syeti. I win was fast. The loss was bad because my cock was not able to sidestep. The other win was dragged figh at natulog kalaban sa bandang huli at may hangin pa ako.

Thank you SuperM.

Sir, meron ka bang solution pag masyadong gumalaw?

LemonB

Welcome! More wins to you!

SuperMax

lanipao
June 15th, 2008, 04:03 AM
Supermax,thanks for sharing your knowledge unselfishly.Your informations are very helpful for smalltime cockers who don't have the budget to buy fancy high priced feeds and medicines to compete well especially these days where the competition is really tough.
Anyway,Talking about eggwhite-you stated that it can be duplicated with amino acids.We all know that eggwhite is a complete protein and it has balanced amino acids that's why it's been used by many successful cockers.However some of the brands of amnino acids do not contain all the nine essestial ones.Laktamino drops for instance,I think has only 2 kinds of amino acids.Which brand do you suggest contains all of it?

dens05
June 15th, 2008, 05:14 AM
Sir, I'm also interested to your pointing & conditioning procedure... if you could share it to me that would be great!!! my e-mail is dens0528@yahoo.co.uk many thanks! keep on cocking...

Lucky_ryann
June 15th, 2008, 05:46 AM
me too sir, hope you can include me ... kindly email at ryann_004@yahoo.com, would use it right away.... thanks in advance bossing ..:) :)

SuperMax
June 17th, 2008, 11:40 AM
Supermax,thanks for sharing your knowledge unselfishly.Your informations are very helpful for smalltime cockers who don't have the budget to buy fancy high priced feeds and medicines to compete well especially these days where the competition is really tough.
Anyway,Talking about eggwhite-you stated that it can be duplicated with amino acids.We all know that eggwhite is a complete protein and it has balanced amino acids that's why it's been used by many successful cockers.However some of the brands of amnino acids do not contain all the nine essestial ones.Laktamino drops for instance,I think has only 2 kinds of amino acids.Which brand do you suggest contains all of it?
Try Gym supplements and Human supplements like Moriamin and Amino Vita. The cost and less effort, more than outweighs your shift from eggwhites and other old methods! Nakarating na ang tao sa buwan kaya dapat ang sytem sa sabong ay medyo moderno na rin.

People who keep their system secret and still trumpet that they use "natural" ar just want others blind so they can stay ahead! And that also goes to these companies who still sell you a lot of expensive supplements!

SuperMax
June 17th, 2008, 11:44 AM
Sir, I'm also interested to your pointing & conditioning procedure... if you could share it to me that would be great!!! my e-mail is dens0528@yahoo.co.uk many thanks! keep on cocking...

Den05 and Lucky_ryann,

Nandyan sa posts nos. 296, 307, 330 at 365 hanapin mo lang at i click ang attachment na .xls, ma download o na yan

brianna
June 17th, 2008, 01:43 PM

sir max, ako rin this my email,, jackashlim@yahoo.com
advance thanks..............

SuperMax
June 17th, 2008, 01:50 PM
sir max, ako rin this my email,, jackashlim@yahoo.com
advance thanks..............

Nandyan sa posts nos. 296, 307, 330 at 365 hanapin mo lang at i click ang attachment na .xls, ma download mo na yan

gilvyn
June 17th, 2008, 01:57 PM
Sir Supermax;

Kindly advise the dosage of Moriamin capsule to our cocks. How many cocks is good for each capsule per feeding?

Is it ok for 1capsule per cock each day? baka ma overdose naman ang mga manok natin pag sobra (hehehe)

Your reply is much appreciated.

SuperMax
June 17th, 2008, 02:14 PM
Sir Supermax;

Kindly advise the dosage of Moriamin capsule to our cocks. How many cocks is good for each capsule per feeding?

Is it ok for 1capsule per cock each day? baka ma overdose naman ang mga manok natin pag sobra (hehehe)

Your reply is much appreciated.
Try dissolving the capsule in 1 cc and give 2 drops or 0.2 ml by mouth

gilvyn
June 17th, 2008, 02:26 PM
Try dissolving the capsule in 1 cc and give 2 drops or 0.2 ml by mouth

Thank you very much for the reply.

Is this for every feeding or once a day only?

SuperMax
June 17th, 2008, 06:24 PM
Thank you very much for the reply.

Is this for every feeding or once a day only?
Once a day only, after morning feed

lanipao
June 18th, 2008, 08:08 AM
Try Gym supplements and Human supplements like Moriamin and Amino Vita. The cost and less effort, more than outweighs your shift from eggwhites and other old methods! Nakarating na ang tao sa buwan kaya dapat ang sytem sa sabong ay medyo moderno na rin.

People who keep their system secret and still trumpet that they use "natural" ar just want others blind so they can stay ahead! And that also goes to these companies who still sell you a lot of expensive supplements!

Thanks for your info.More wins for you.Talking about less effort we,can also try dog food pellets,very good source of complete protein with vitamins and probiotics.

phogak
June 18th, 2008, 07:56 PM
supermax
ok b supplements ang amino acid and probiotic sa breeding?

SuperMax
June 18th, 2008, 08:30 PM
supermax
ok b supplements ang amino acid and probiotic sa breeding?
Definitely! KUng gumagamit ka ng maski mumurahing Amino Acid, maganda ang resulta sa iyong breeders at makikita mo sa mga sisiw na mapipisa.

Yes, dapat araw-arawin mo ang bigay ng probiotics para hinde makapasok ang disease causing organisms

SuperMax
June 19th, 2008, 08:19 PM
AEONS,

YOUR BOX IS FULL SO HERE GOES MY RESPONSE:

Kung inyong mamarapatin…meron pa akong ilang katanungan:

Nagbibigay ho ba kayo ng creatine sa stags lalo na sa pang derby? Gaano karami at kadalas?

I have studied creatine exhaustively. It's effect if given alone will be at the most, 30 seconds of intense fighting or exertion. Besides, the cocks' and stags' metabolism is much different from humans especially athletes. There is what I call cell burning or cell exhaustion when yu use creatine regularly

Supermax has 12.5% creatine, the rest are other supplements and catalysts that I cannot divulge because it is in the process of being patented. One of my fights at Youtube is against a cocker who boasts that his cocks are given creatine.See how his cock lost steam in just less than 1 minute! My cock easily killed him with with lightning speed and continued flies.

Meron ho ba kayong alam na producto sa merkado na meron cratine-glucose combination?

Ha ha ha! The Supermax System is more than the creatine+glucose because of Oxyvit and other catalysts to improve the action of creatine! This is the focus of my research for the last 4 years! I perfected the creatine by adding other catalysts!

lordwally
June 19th, 2008, 09:27 PM
ako rin email ad ko wlly_rj@yahoo.com,thanks in advance

SuperMax
June 19th, 2008, 10:20 PM
ako rin email ad ko wlly_rj@yahoo.com,thanks in advance

The system can be found as attachment in Posts nos. 296, 307, 330 and 365:

bebs espinosa
June 20th, 2008, 12:17 AM
AEONS,

YOUR BOX IS FULL SO HERE GOES MY RESPONSE:

Kung inyong mamarapatin…meron pa akong ilang katanungan:

Nagbibigay ho ba kayo ng creatine sa stags lalo na sa pang derby? Gaano karami at kadalas?

I have studied creatine exhaustively. It's effect if given alone will be at the most, 30 seconds of intense fighting or exertion. Besides, the cocks' and stags' metabolism is much different from humans especially athletes. There is what I call cell burning or cell exhaustion when yu use creatine regularly

Supermax has 12.5% creatine, the rest are other supplements and catalysts that I cannot divulge because it is in the process of being patented. One of my fights at Youtube is against a cocker who boasts that his cocks are given creatine.See how his cock lost steam in just less than 1 minute! My cock easily killed him with with lightning speed and continued flies.

Meron ho ba kayong alam na producto sa merkado na meron cratine-glucose combination?

Ha ha ha! The Supermax System is more than the creatine+glucose because of Oxyvit and other catalysts to improve the action of creatine! This is the focus of my research for the last 4 years! I perfected the creatine by adding other catalysts!

you are absolutely right...! creatine alone wont give you the best performance you expect, the dosage alone is one critical part for its design for human........i've use alot of this kind till i found what work for us with additional aid from other source.

creatine will give the power but the stamina i doubt, which push me to look for the right combo, the one that runners are using specially those athlets that participate in tri marathon and cycling..... creatine powder is the worst kind for it absorbed water in their system and drying out your rooster is something hard to acquire because of the effect.

here is the content of what im using.......and their is alot more combine to this..........:D

Creatine.................: 250mg
Glucosamine Sulfate: 100mg
Inositol: 100mg
L-Arginine: 50mg
Vitamin B5 (Calcium Pantothenate): 50mg
Calcium Pyruvate: 50mg
L-Carnitine: 50mg
Citrus Bioflavonoids: 50mg
Eleutherococcue Senticosus: 50mg
(Ginseng Extract 1:4)
L-Glutamine: 50mg
Green Tea Extract: 50mg
Guarana Extract: 50mg
Honey: 50mg
Magnesium Gluconate: 25mg
Zinc Gluconate: 25mg
Royal Jelly: 20mcg
Chromium Picolinate: 10mcg
Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin): 4mcg

and alot.................more.

but i'll try supermax aid and system may be this is the time where i can reduce the cost of all this stuff..............hehehehehehe

filamforks
June 20th, 2008, 12:47 AM
you are absolutely right...! creatine alone wont give you the best performance you expect, the dosage alone is one critical part for its design for human........i've use alot of this kind till i found what work for us with additional aid from other source.

creatine will give the power but the stamina i doubt, which push me to look for the right combo, the one that runners are using specially those athlets that participate in tri marathon and cycling..... creatine powder is the worst kind for it absorbed water in their system and drying out your rooster is something hard to acquire because of the effect.

here is the content of what im using.......and their is alot more combine to this..........:D

but i'll try supermax aid and system may be this is the time where i can reduce the cost of all this stuff..............hehehehehehe

Hey bebs,

Do you still need to work(by manual conditioning) your rooster, even if you are giving them your power boosting pills(above)?

filamforks

SuperMax
June 20th, 2008, 12:59 AM

Hi Bebs,

Guarana will come in conflict with creatine. Try to read up on creatine again and you will see that caffeine will get cratine off synch. It will wreak havoc on the cock's system. This is not so felt in humans but with cocks which has a metabolism rate of almost twice of that of humans, the effect is devastating. Believe me, I have tested it in more than 10 cocks in actual knife fights!

Somebody will use Supermax on June 21 (Chito's Bday). Will just tip you off who he is by PM. Will try to video his fights so I can upload to Youtube after.

bebs espinosa
June 20th, 2008, 08:23 AM
Hey bebs,

Do you still need to work(by manual conditioning) your rooster, even if you are giving them your power boosting pills(above)?

filamforks

yap!.....none could replace that system of natural conditioning eventhough with the help of this aid, this could help alot during stressfull work out like scratch and table work, some aid doesnt make them move that good when they are exhausted.....with this we have no problem so far.

i dont have a big space to range my stags, the only way i can do to compensate is to make them scratch more than the usual that others do, with the help of this aid he can go over 30min. if i want to., but i dont do that!... i'd rather go slow but more days to avoid muscle bound...

we are not using this for pointing only to build-up their body and increase stamina ang endurance.....

filamforks
June 20th, 2008, 10:29 AM
yap!.....none could replace that system of natural conditioning eventhough with the help of this aid, this could help alot during stressfull work out like scratch and table work, some aid doesnt make them move that good when they are exhausted.....with this we have no problem so far.

i dont have a big space to range my stags, the only way i can do to compensate is to make them scratch more than the usual that others do, with the help of this aid he can go over 30min. if i want to., but i dont do that!... i'd rather go slow but more days to avoid muscle bound...

we are not using this for pointing only to build-up their body and increase stamina ang endurance.....

Thanks bebs. I can tell that you are a cocker to be reackoned with in the pits. Best of luck in your fights. By the way, do you mix up and make your own power pills from all the ingredients you mentioned above?

filamforks

filamforks
June 20th, 2008, 10:41 AM
Hi Bebs,

Somebody will use Supermax on June 21 (Chito's Bday). Will just tip you off who he is by PM. Will try to video his fights so I can upload to Youtube after.

Supermax,

I'm sure that a lot of us are excited to see this video. I would suggest that win or loss, this guys fights should be uploaded in you tube and posted here for all to see. A loss (especially after a drag fight) would do justice about your pointing capsules. Best of luck.

filamforks

aeons
June 20th, 2008, 10:42 AM
supermax, thanks again for those valuable info.

bebs, i remeber you mentined pedialyte as one of your conditioning supplements during the last 3 days of your keep. if im not mistaken it contains salt which may be bad for chickens. your inputs pls...

aeons
June 20th, 2008, 10:42 AM
bebs pls. check you pm as well. thanks

SuperMax
June 20th, 2008, 10:53 AM
Supermax,

I'm sure that a lot of us are excited to see this video. I would suggest that win or loss, this guys fights should be uploaded in you tube and posted here for all to see. A loss (especially after a drag fight) would do justice about your pointing capsules. Best of luck.

filamforks
Hi Fil,

I am trying to post my losses too but since the 3 I documented are about 300MB in size because they went to the drag, I am having a hard time trying to cut it down to just about 6MB which is the best possible size. My draw last Feb 13 was also that big. I am bringing it to an expert to cut the size so I can post it. Yes, when I am wounded, I can last out a bit because of the oxygen factor of the other supplement which I call Oxyvit. It supports the energy burst of Supermax. As I have been explaining, Supermax is a system, not just a supplemment.

SuperMax
June 20th, 2008, 10:58 AM
supermax, thanks again for those valuable info.

bebs, i remeber you mentined pedialyte as one of your conditioning supplements during the last 3 days of your keep. if im not mistaken it contains salt which may be bad for chickens. your inputs pls...
Aeons,

I am using pedialiyte too. the concentration of salt won't harm you. In fact it's the NaCl+K+Mg combination that replenishes the lost minerals taken out during excretion esp. during hot weather.

You may also try Glucost which cost only P8.50 per sachet good for 500ml already. But for cocks use 1 liter for each sachet.

Btw, when your hens start picking on the hackles of the brood cock and eat its own feathers as well as when the feathers get brittle too early, try to give 2 to 3 grains of rock salt directly by mouth and you'll see they will stop feather picking! Somehow the added sodium seem to help.

kola
June 20th, 2008, 11:05 AM
sir i'm from bohol, 19 yrs old, a would like to use ur conditioning bec. it's been a long time that i won a hack fight in bohol... i hope u will share it to me sir. rv_72k4@yahoo.com.ph

SuperMax
June 20th, 2008, 11:18 AM
sir i'm from bohol, 19 yrs old, a would like to use ur conditioning bec. it's been a long time that i won a hack fight in bohol... i hope u will share it to me sir. rv_72k4@yahoo.com.ph

Hi Kola and jemay007,

Just click attachment below to download. Please visit my blogsites and youtube site too

slickwizzard
June 20th, 2008, 11:33 AM
Thanks for your PM,btw is your pointing caps already available in the market?How much does it cost?:)

aeons
June 20th, 2008, 11:39 AM
great savings for me. il get one later...

SuperMax
June 20th, 2008, 12:53 PM
Thanks for your PM,btw is your pointing caps already available in the market?How much does it cost?:)

Cheaper than most, in the long run because you will eliminate extraneous expenses which other keeps recommend! I will PM you

SuperMax
June 20th, 2008, 10:15 PM
Cockmates: To prove my point that Creatine will give your cocks only about 30 seconds of energy burst, please watch this fight. In my UGBAP Fight No.3 (uploaded as Fight No.6 at Youtube), my opponent is open about his use of Creatine and has more wins than losses which he attributes to the superiority of this supplement. But see how my short-shanked rooster with crooked toes on both feet fought with better speed, power and stamina against his 4x winner. It was conditioned with Hog Prestarter, soaked cracked corn, cooked rice, groats and Supermax Capsules. This is explained in the SuperMax Pointing System:

phogak
June 20th, 2008, 10:26 PM
supermax
san nakakabili ng glucost?
ok din b toh
homemade electrolytes
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp baking powder
3 tbsp sugar
3 cups of water
puede b ako n lng dealer ng supermax sa manila? hehehe

SuperMax
June 20th, 2008, 10:55 PM
supermax
san nakakabili ng glucost?
ok din b toh
homemade electrolytes
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp baking powder
3 tbsp sugar
3 cups of water
puede b ako n lng dealer ng supermax sa manila? hehehe

Glucost can be bought in almost all drugstores because it is a rehydration salt (P8.50/sachet). Your homemade electrolytes can be used for your maintenance on the range but may pose some danger if you are giving this to your cocks and stags being conditioned. Kasi dapat precise and accurate lahat and binibigay mo kung conditioning at pointing.

puede b ako n lng dealer ng supermax sa manila?
Pag usapan natin, meron ng nauna sa yo sa QC,pero hindi naman exclusive.

Lemon_Baraw
June 20th, 2008, 11:12 PM
SuperMax vs. Creatine
Cockmates: To prove my point that Creatine will give your cocks only about 30 seconds of energy burst, please watch this fight. In my UGBAP Fight No.3 (uploaded as Fight No.6 at Youtube), my opponent is open about his use of Creatine and has more wins than losses which he attributes to the superiority of this supplement. But see how my short-shanked rooster with crooked toes on both feet fought with better speed, power and stamina against his 4x winner. It was conditioned with Hog Prestarter, soaked cracked corn, cooked rice, groats and Supermax Capsules. This is explained in the SuperMax Pointing System:

Sir Max,

Kilala ko kontra mo a. Manager of Leganes Cockpit. I saw that cock won in Oton cockpit 4 cock derby no scratch. I also know owner of cock

pompeyo
June 28th, 2008, 05:05 PM
hi guys... meron bang supermax product sa manila o sa laguna??

TAICHUNG
June 28th, 2008, 05:29 PM
hi guys... meron bang supermax product sa manila o sa laguna??

sir bumili ka na lang direct sa originator 150 lang ang shipping fee, or email mo si phogak nakita ko yung thread nya sa bentahan may for sale sya

pompeyo
June 28th, 2008, 05:32 PM
ganun ba... ano ba ang superma?? injectible? nkagamit knb nito?

TAICHUNG
June 28th, 2008, 05:51 PM
capsule po, gagamit pa lang may mga naka schedule na for next month

green_valley75
June 28th, 2008, 06:07 PM
Sir SuperMax please send me also your conditioning system. My email ad is green_valley75@yahoo.com

phogak
June 28th, 2008, 06:55 PM
pompeyo- txt me 09228318682 same price din. qc location ko?

bebs espinosa
June 28th, 2008, 11:24 PM
Thanks bebs. I can tell that you are a cocker to be reackoned with in the pits. Best of luck in your fights. By the way, do you mix up and make your own power pills from all the ingredients you mentioned above?

filamforks

thank you, the one im using are in serum form and already a mix product and i seldom mix it to other aid......2drops of eyemo is good enough for him to last a good day work out, we have been using this for almost 4years now and i find it very effective in our training program.........

one thing you should avoid is to combine it with a stimulant product like redviper, nux v. and alike.........thats why the last 3 days we avoid giving it for it tend to fight in the inside.
b-12, aminoplex and b-15 are the usual combination we use....

im trying other aids too, searching where i can reduce the cost and atain the same performance and effect........the ratio is very cretical specially the after effect of one product which should be observe always. some products are good but not alot so be carefull and see always the after effect once given....lets say a dose are given today check him after 2-3 days if his movement have change or not, that way you could gauge when to stop giving............"question"....???? did he pick or crash........a pick rooster or in good condition will move at its best and in crash effect will seldom move at all....simple as that.

try and search whats best work for you, no matter what the aid you use the important thing is the winsssss it gives to you..........;)

bebs espinosa
June 28th, 2008, 11:52 PM
Hi Bebs,

Guarana will come in conflict with creatine. Try to read up on creatine again and you will see that caffeine will get cratine off synch. It will wreak havoc on the cock's system. This is not so felt in humans but with cocks which has a metabolism rate of almost twice of that of humans, the effect is devastating. Believe me, I have tested it in more than 10 cocks in actual knife fights!

Thanks for the advice pre..............i'll look on to that.

the equivalent of each ingredients are in total amount of what is inside the bottle which is 5.6oz. and im only using 1-2 drops of eyemo, more or less .5ml which is a very small amount........i find this product more effective specially at times when they are required to chase a hen............hehehehehehhee, they run none stop..........:D

http://s161.photobucket.com/flash/remix/player.swf?videoURL=http://vid161.photobucket.com/albums/t219/gwapotaya/0372b09a.pbr&hostname

the hen are place in between the fly-pen where (he) cock or stag have his chance to smell a young sexy hen.............heheheheheh , that keeps my young hen avoid getting molested and trumatized.......................hehehehehehhee:ee k:

rolando329
June 29th, 2008, 04:41 AM
sir supermax,are you familiar w/ L-carnitine? is it good to use also to our cocks? or is it similar to the amino acids that you are using? please give me some advise sir, thanks a lot.

bebs espinosa
June 29th, 2008, 06:10 AM
Carnitine is a quaternary ammonium compound biosynthesized from the amino acids lysine and methionine.[1] In living cells, it is required for the transport of fatty acids from the cytosol into the mitochondria during the breakdown of lipids (or fats) for the generation of metabolic energy. It is often sold as a nutritional supplement. Carnitine was originally found as a growth factor for mealworms and labeled vitamin Bt. Carnitine exists in two stereoisomers: its biologically active form is L-carnitine, while its enantiomer, D-carnitine, is biologically inactive.

The carnitines exert a substantial antioxidant action, thereby providing a protective effect against lipoperoxidation of phospholipid membranes and against oxidative stress induced at the myocardial and endothelial cell leve

The highest concentrations of carnitine are found in red meat and dairy products. Other natural sources of carnitine include nuts and seeds (e.g. pumpkin, sunflower, sesame), legumes or pulses (beans, peas, lentils, peanuts), vegetables (artichokes, asparagus, beet greens, broccoli, brussels sprouts, collard greens, garlic, mustard greens, okra, parsley), fruits (apricots, bananas), cereals (buckwheat, corn, millet, oatmeal, rice bran, rye, whole wheat, wheat bran, wheat germ) and other 'health' foods (bee pollen, brewer's yeast, carob, and kale).[citation needed]

In the course of human aging, carnitine concentration in cells diminishes affecting fatty acid metabolism in various tissues. Particularly adversely affected are bones which require continuous reconstructive and metabolic functions of osteoblasts for maintenance of bone mass.

There is a close correlation between changes in plasma levels of osteocalcin and osteoblast activity and a reduction in osteocalcin plasma levels is an indicator of reduced osteoblast activity,[5] which appears to underlie osteoporosis in elderly subjects and in postmenopausal women. Administration of a carnitine mixture or propionyl-L-carnitine is capable of increasing serum osteocalcin concentrations of animals thus treated, whereas serum osteocalcin levels tend to decrease with age in control animals.[6]

Carnitine transports long-chain acyl groups from fatty acids into the mitochondrial matrix, so that they can be broken down through β-oxidation to acetate to obtain usable energy via the citric acid cycle. In some organisms such as fungi, the acetate is used in the glyoxylate cycle for gluconeogenesis and formation of carbohydrates. Fatty acids must be activated before binding to the carnitine molecule to form acyl-carnitine. The free fatty acid in the cytosol is attached with a thioester bond to coenzyme A (CoA). This reaction is catalyzed by the enzyme fatty acyl-CoA synthetase and driven to completion by inorganic pyrophosphatase.

The acyl group on CoA can now be transferred to carnitine and the resulting acyl-carnitine transported into the mitochondrial matrix. This occurs via a series of similar steps:

Acyl-CoA is conjugated to carnitine by carnitine acyltransferase I (palmitoyltransferase) located on the outer mitochondrial membrane
Acyl-carnitine is shuttled inside by a carnitine-acylcarnitine translocase
Acyl-carnitine is converted to acyl-CoA by carnitine acyltransferase II (palmitoyltransferase) located on the inner mitochondrial membrane. The liberated carnitine returns to the cytosol.
Human genetic disorders such as primary carnitine deficiency, carnitine palmitoyltransferase I deficiency, carnitine palmitoyltransferase II deficiency and carnitine-acylcarnitine translocase deficiency affect different steps of this process.[4]

Carnitine acyltransferase I undergoes allosteric inhibition as a result of malonyl-CoA, an intermediate in fatty acid biosynthesis, in order to prevent futile cycling between β-oxidation and fatty acid synthesis.

rolando329
June 29th, 2008, 05:36 PM
Carnitine is a quaternary ammonium compound biosynthesized from the amino acids lysine and methionine.[1] In living cells, it is required for the transport of fatty acids from the cytosol into the mitochondria during the breakdown of lipids (or fats) for the generation of metabolic energy. It is often sold as a nutritional supplement. Carnitine was originally found as a growth factor for mealworms and labeled vitamin Bt. Carnitine exists in two stereoisomers: its biologically active form is L-carnitine, while its enantiomer, D-carnitine, is biologically inactive.

The carnitines exert a substantial antioxidant action, thereby providing a protective effect against lipoperoxidation of phospholipid membranes and against oxidative stress induced at the myocardial and endothelial cell leve

The highest concentrations of carnitine are found in red meat and dairy products. Other natural sources of carnitine include nuts and seeds (e.g. pumpkin, sunflower, sesame), legumes or pulses (beans, peas, lentils, peanuts), vegetables (artichokes, asparagus, beet greens, broccoli, brussels sprouts, collard greens, garlic, mustard greens, okra, parsley), fruits (apricots, bananas), cereals (buckwheat, corn, millet, oatmeal, rice bran, rye, whole wheat, wheat bran, wheat germ) and other 'health' foods (bee pollen, brewer's yeast, carob, and kale).[citation needed]

In the course of human aging, carnitine concentration in cells diminishes affecting fatty acid metabolism in various tissues. Particularly adversely affected are bones which require continuous reconstructive and metabolic functions of osteoblasts for maintenance of bone mass.

There is a close correlation between changes in plasma levels of osteocalcin and osteoblast activity and a reduction in osteocalcin plasma levels is an indicator of reduced osteoblast activity,[5] which appears to underlie osteoporosis in elderly subjects and in postmenopausal women. Administration of a carnitine mixture or propionyl-L-carnitine is capable of increasing serum osteocalcin concentrations of animals thus treated, whereas serum osteocalcin levels tend to decrease with age in control animals.[6]

Carnitine transports long-chain acyl groups from fatty acids into the mitochondrial matrix, so that they can be broken down through β-oxidation to acetate to obtain usable energy via the citric acid cycle. In some organisms such as fungi, the acetate is used in the glyoxylate cycle for gluconeogenesis and formation of carbohydrates. Fatty acids must be activated before binding to the carnitine molecule to form acyl-carnitine. The free fatty acid in the cytosol is attached with a thioester bond to coenzyme A (CoA). This reaction is catalyzed by the enzyme fatty acyl-CoA synthetase and driven to completion by inorganic pyrophosphatase.

The acyl group on CoA can now be transferred to carnitine and the resulting acyl-carnitine transported into the mitochondrial matrix. This occurs via a series of similar steps:

Acyl-CoA is conjugated to carnitine by carnitine acyltransferase I (palmitoyltransferase) located on the outer mitochondrial membrane
Acyl-carnitine is shuttled inside by a carnitine-acylcarnitine translocase
Acyl-carnitine is converted to acyl-CoA by carnitine acyltransferase II (palmitoyltransferase) located on the inner mitochondrial membrane. The liberated carnitine returns to the cytosol.
Human genetic disorders such as primary carnitine deficiency, carnitine palmitoyltransferase I deficiency, carnitine palmitoyltransferase II deficiency and carnitine-acylcarnitine translocase deficiency affect different steps of this process.[4]

Carnitine acyltransferase I undergoes allosteric inhibition as a result of malonyl-CoA, an intermediate in fatty acid biosynthesis, in order to prevent futile cycling between β-oxidation and fatty acid synthesis.,,,,thank you sir for your response. what i want to know if this L-carnitine is benifitial to our beloved warriors? if so what is the best dosage? again,thank you very much sir.

lionheart
June 30th, 2008, 02:29 AM
good evening,

this is a late post as promised to supermax, our cock won in a hack fight last june 1 at arcontica coliseum. my brother fought our young fowl (10-1/2 months old) with just a week of conditioning, its the cock 2nd fight, the first fight he lost a finger against a much older cock. This time our cock was pitted against an older, bigger and taller cock. pikun kasi kapatid ko at madali ma bwisit pag inulutan, the odd went lo-tres. it was my brother's first time handling our warrior in the pit (we already fought 14 cocks w/ 3 losses, this cock is so mild mannered-- takot kasi sa tari) the crowd start laughing because he releases the cock like pitting a pitbull and everybody can saw he is very nervous of the blade. Our cock make the first buckle but missed, 2nd buckle they met in the air and people began shouting and expecting our cock got hit(because of their size difference), but he didn't even buckle or went out balanced when they both landed. 3rd and 4th buckle our cock intercepted it's opponent with strapping hits, dehadistas are now shouting for our cock as our cock finishes it's opponent.

When we check our rooster, it got wounds (again) in his right toes and a deep wound in the chest. You can't really tell it got hit because it's been moving faster and faster as fight progress and it never show any sign of weakness. this rooster was conditioned only with hyper B-12, boiled egg & meat (meat/beef), good feed and the Supermax supplements. and it did showed all the sign of a pointed cock, the head knocking/shaking and all, and it doesn't need too much heating.

I really have to thanks Supermax for our cocks condition that day, we pitted two cock that day the other rooster was from a friend and yes we he did gave him the Supermax supplement and won not impressively, but won. but i'll post it another time.

salamat sir Supermax!!!

TAICHUNG
June 30th, 2008, 07:45 AM
good evening,

this is a late post as promised to supermax, our cock won in a hack fight last june 1 at arcontica coliseum. my brother fought our young fowl (10-1/2 months old) with just a week of conditioning, its the cock 2nd fight, the first fight he lost a finger against a much older cock. This time our cock was pitted against an older, bigger and taller cock. pikun kasi kapatid ko at madali ma bwisit pag inulutan, the odd went lo-tres. it was my brother's first time handling our warrior in the pit (we already fought 14 cocks w/ 3 losses, this cock is so mild mannered-- takot kasi sa tari) the crowd start laughing because he releases the cock like pitting a pitbull and everybody can saw he is very nervous of the blade. Our cock make the first buckle but missed, 2nd buckle they met in the air and people began shouting and expecting our cock got hit(because of their size difference), but he didn't even buckle or went out balanced when they both landed. 3rd and 4th buckle our cock intercepted it's opponent with strapping hits, dehadistas are now shouting for our cock as our cock finishes it's opponent.

When we check our rooster, it got wounds (again) in his right toes and a deep wound in the chest. You can't really tell it got hit because it's been moving faster and faster as fight progress and it never show any sign of weakness. this rooster was conditioned only with hyper B-12, boiled egg & meat (meat/beef), good feed and the Supermax supplements. and it did showed all the sign of a pointed cock, the head knocking/shaking and all, and it doesn't need too much heating.

I really have to thanks Supermax for our cocks condition that day, we pitted two cock that day the other rooster was from a friend and yes we he did gave him the Supermax supplement and won not impressively, but won. but i'll post it another time.

salamat sir Supermax!!!

Congrats.....

What an inspiring words, I hope we can duplicate your succes using supermax, We will also figth our stags maybe end of July using supermax. Wish us luck

SuperMax
June 30th, 2008, 01:08 PM
Cockmates:

Thanks for giving space to your experience using Supermax. When I developed the system, I really designed it for the small cocker and the neophytes who have a hard time going against the experts. It's more of an equalizer. Now like Saygatel, Leo's Den, Rrolino and others who have tried and are impressed with Supermax, I need not say more. Let the product speak for itself. I guess my satisfaction comes from those who like me, experienced the thrill of winning against the seasoned handlers and feeders!

SuperMax

PS. I can't post as much as before since I am in the process of repairing my damaged house, lab and chicken pens. mas matindi pa kay SuperMax ang Typhoon Frank!

SuperMax
June 30th, 2008, 01:18 PM
,,,,thank you sir for your response. what i want to know if this L-carnitine is benifitial to our beloved warriors? if so what is the best dosage? again,thank you very much sir.

Sir:

Beb's explanation on L-Carnitine is comprehensive. It can be used in cocks. Excellence's Voltplex KQ has LCarnitine. If I were you, you should not use it as a single supplement but complementary to others. will explain later when I have time. Thanks Bebs for the explanation!

Supermax

cabros
June 30th, 2008, 03:08 PM
Cockmates:

Thanks for giving space to your experience using Supermax. When I developed the system, I really designed it for the small cocker and the neophytes who have a hard time going against the experts. It's more of an equalizer. Now like Saygatel, Leo's Den, Rrolino and others who have tried and are impressed with Supermax, I need not say more. Let the product speak for itself. I guess my satisfaction comes from those who like me, experienced the thrill of winning against the seasoned handlers and feeders!

SuperMax

PS. I can't post as much as before since I am in the process of repairing my damaged house, lab and chicken pens. mas matindi pa kay SuperMax ang Typhoon Frank!
supermax, Did Mayor Boboy T tried your conditioning method? I met you already when I brought David thurston & jim Young to Barotac Viejo. can you post some pictures in the gallery so I can see it.
thanks & good luck. see you in january,2009

cabros

coolchico
June 30th, 2008, 03:18 PM
DOES ANYONE KNOW WHERE I CAN BUY OR WHERE I CAN FIND TIPS ON HOW TO CONDITION YOUR COCK IN A 3 Week PERIOD FOR EXAMPLE WHAT TO DO ?? WHAT TYPES OF VITAMINS AND HOW TO REST THEM ??A SAP
Email me At benjila56@gmail.com or IF YOU HAVE ANY SUGGESTIONS I REALLY APPRECIATE THEM

contact doc teddy tanchanco 09165742427 / 09209506492

tebs69
June 30th, 2008, 09:06 PM

SuperMax,, I liked your cock agility, very good conditioning program..... in those
UGBAP 5-cocks DERBY, if I'm not wrong NESTOR BRAZAS entry was one of the champion ..

morila abe
June 30th, 2008, 09:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelso56

Hope this will help, just a guide...
http://www.gamerooster.com/spotlight/carb_keep.htm

cheers

noelm
July 2nd, 2008, 06:12 PM
:D
Those who want a copy of the Supermax Pointing System pls give me your email ad where I can attach the files. You may also visit my blogsite at: http://supermaxpointingsystem.wordpress.com:Dsir interesado po ako sa supermax conditoning nyo pati na po yong mga dapat na ibigay na patuka pati sukat sir try ko po sa mga manok ko na ilalaban itong darating na stag derbies sn sir share mo rin sa akin ito pala email add ko pards_90@yahoo.com

SuperMax
July 7th, 2008, 10:42 AM
SuperMax,, I liked your cock agility, very good conditioning program..... in those
UGBAP 5-cocks DERBY, if I'm not wrong NESTOR BRAZAS entry was one of the champion ..

Yes he was. I scored a decent 3 wins, 1 draw 1 loss. My loss was a pure hatch which was no match to a high flier white legged fowl. My draw was a 7 minute fight where I was wounded on the first buckle but my cock lasted for that span of time- thanks to Oxyvit!

tebs69
July 7th, 2008, 03:25 PM
Yes he was. I scored a decent 3 wins, 1 draw 1 loss. My loss was a pure hatch which was no match to a high flier white legged fowl. My draw was a 7 minute fight where I was wounded on the first buckle but my cock lasted for that span of time- thanks to Oxyvit!

SuperMax

3w-1L-1D , good score and good feelings to fought in final.. at same time you proved how good your SUPERMAX PILLS and CONDITIONING PROGRAM ....

Nestor Brazas show in the finals, Madigin Claret x DF Possum ...

1min.shuffle
July 8th, 2008, 11:35 PM
sir, i would like to get hold of your pointing system...please send me a copy by e-mail to jorgeborja_ph@yahoo.com

I am also a fancier, not much of a gambler, not much money on hand....but love the sport and the fowls so much. Hope you could help me get that advantage over the overhwhelming opponent which are very well funded. Give us mediocre cockers (as far as funding is concerned) some equal bearing against those heavy weights. It's about time that we shared the limelight in terms of raking in those wins and getting the share of recognition.

Many thanks in advance with the utmost sincerity!

SuperMax
July 9th, 2008, 10:14 AM
sir, i would like to get hold of your pointing system...please send me a copy by e-mail to jorgeborja_ph@yahoo.com

I am also a fancier, not much of a gambler, not much money on hand....but love the sport and the fowls so much. Hope you could help me get that advantage over the overhwhelming opponent which are very well funded. Give us mediocre cockers (as far as funding is concerned) some equal bearing against those heavy weights. It's about time that we shared the limelight in terms of raking in those wins and getting the share of recognition.

Many thanks in advance with the utmost sincerity!

COCKMATES:

I AM BACK ON LINE! Globe finally reconnected me to the world! Please find the basic program below:

SuperMax
July 9th, 2008, 10:17 AM
SuperMax

3w-1L-1D , good score and good feelings to fought in final.. at same time you proved how good your SUPERMAX PILLS and CONDITIONING PROGRAM ....

Nestor Brazas show in the finals, Madigin Claret x DF Possum ...

Madigin Claret crossed to a DF Possum is a lethal combination. No wonder his fights were classy. Congratulations!

TAICHUNG
July 9th, 2008, 05:25 PM
Welcome back sir Larry, nice to hear from you again

Lemon_Baraw
July 9th, 2008, 10:29 PM
Welcome back, Supermax!

TAICHUNG
July 16th, 2008, 11:11 PM
up....... will try our luck this 20th using Supermax:) :)

romy 3388
July 17th, 2008, 12:13 AM

I am interested too supermax: my e-mail add. romy@romy3388gamefarm.ph
thanks a lot.

redux
July 17th, 2008, 06:22 PM
Madigin Claret crossed to a DF Possum is a lethal combination. No wonder his fights were classy. Congratulations!

SuperMax i'm interested too please send me your conditioning program..thanks: my email add edwin_mecha@yahoo.com

BUTAS_Team
July 17th, 2008, 08:18 PM
Supermax ilonggo man ko ah.Pwede ko kapangayo sang formula mo?
email add: spider01ph@yahoo.com

tani tagaan mo man ko.
more power!

SUPREMO
July 17th, 2008, 09:54 PM
[quote=MYSTERIOUS]

Yes I am, may I know who is this via PM? We still have atint of the lemon but I have something better now. The Tonoy Lemons have gone very low stationed and short shanked.

I do not use grains mixes anymore. that's passe'. I will PM to you a very revolutionary pellet mix and the pointing feed I use. I spend only about 40% of others' conditioning cost with the same effect. It's not the cost really, it's the quality of the feed and the nutrients you get, esp. the amino acids.

My system revolves around hi-qn amino acids and hi-q carbohydrates and less of the fiber. No fruits, etc. I can give you some big names using the pointing system and capsules right now. If you know Mr. Peny Moreno. he is impressed with the results on his roosters!

SIR CAN U ALSO E-MAIL ME THIS FEEDING SYSTEM U HAVE TNX my e-mail add is supremo_2000@hotmail.com

phogak
July 17th, 2008, 10:07 PM
[quote=SuperMax]

SIR CAN U ALSO E-MAIL ME THIS FEEDING SYSTEM U HAVE TNX my e-mail add is supremo_2000@hotmail.com
send ko syo system. bukas ppadala ko n order mo. puede mo na pikup sa sat. eto pala # sa bahay 6614859 look for gloria nanay ko

Gilavar888
July 17th, 2008, 10:12 PM
Sir im interested too!!my email adds....tirolg@yahoo.com

superjap
July 17th, 2008, 10:39 PM
Sir Supermax, I'm interested with your conditioning program. Could you provide me complete details - when I'm using the 14-day and 21-day scheme. My e-mail address is jrt_217@yahoo.com.

Regards and good day.

SUPREMO
July 17th, 2008, 10:47 PM
[quote=SUPREMO]
send ko syo system. bukas ppadala ko n order mo. puede mo na pikup sa sat. eto pala # sa bahay 6614859 look for gloria nanay ko

salamat sir phogak matest ko na ang supermax after a week more power to supermax

cajj820
July 19th, 2008, 04:47 AM
The system can be found as attachment in Posts nos. 296, 307, 330 and 365:
kuya medyo malabo ang dating sa akin Email mo nalang kung puede sir ako ito si lito sa japan.:p marami pa tayong pag uu sapan, matta ne :p

SuperMax
July 19th, 2008, 12:26 PM
kuya medyo malabo ang dating sa akin Email mo nalang kung puede sir ako ito si lito sa japan.:p marami pa tayong pag uu sapan, matta ne :p

Hi LIts,

I post ko ulit at marami pa rin ang nanghihingi:

rcavan
July 22nd, 2008, 01:09 PM
supermax, what milligram is best suited when using testos 50, 100 or is 1000 too much? the kind i'm able to get i believe is 1000..any info on dosage?

SuperMax
July 22nd, 2008, 02:29 PM
supermax, what milligram is best suited when using testos 50, 100 or is 1000 too much? the kind i'm able to get i believe is 1000..any info on dosage?

Believe it or not, MEEB of Lakpue contains only 15mg per cc and you use only 1/4 cc!

I usually use about 10-25 mg per dose and I use it only 2 days before the fight. I found thatthe cocks get muscle bound with too much testosterone

moshi_moshi
July 30th, 2008, 05:56 PM
taas po natin ito't nailaliman na ng husto....

romy 3388
July 30th, 2008, 06:21 PM

supermax my e-mail add. www,romy @romy3388gamefarm.ph
thank you sir.

romy 3388
July 30th, 2008, 06:32 PM
bro share with us also if somebody gives you thanks

I GUESS TIME TO UP DATE TO A MODERN WAYS

TONET828
July 30th, 2008, 06:55 PM

BRO, I RECOMMEND YOU TO BUY THE BOOK & VCD OF TJT ON GAMECOCK CONDITIONING... :)

CHEERS! :)

TONET828
July 30th, 2008, 06:57 PM
AM GONNA TRY SUPERMAX TOO... CHEERS! :)

Edwin7765
July 31st, 2008, 04:07 PM
Sir, paki mail din sa akin ang supermax pointing method. Thanks po.

Edwin7765@yahoo.com

renechua
July 31st, 2008, 09:36 PM
sir supermax im a beginner on this gentleman sport kindly send me also your conditioning and pointing method...its really a big help for me...heres my E..add..rp_chua@yahoo.com..thank you very much and more power to you...

SuperMax
August 1st, 2008, 05:03 AM
sir supermax im a beginner on this gentleman sport kindly send me also your conditioning and pointing method...its really a big help for me...heres my E..add..rp_chua@yahoo.com..thank you very much and more power to you...

Hi Rene,

We have just emailed you the files you might need to understand SuperMax. Meanwhle, please visit our blogsites for further info.

dom_vio
August 1st, 2008, 03:02 PM
Sir!Pweding paki send sa akin ang Supermax Pointing System....Tnx n advance...

My e-mail add.. vio_dom@yahoo.com

phogak
August 1st, 2008, 10:15 PM
after 3 hours:

It's very easy to hold point with SuperMax. After 3 hours if you can't fight your rooster. just give 1 gram pellets, 1 gram soaked corn, 1 gram cooked rice and 1/4 XO coffee candy, then, 1/2 capsule SuperMax and 1/2 capsule Oxyvit. Your cock gets back to maximum point in 30 minutes for another 2-3 hours.

no fight during that day:

You can fight him the next day by giving him the same routine as in fight day- 1 group of capsules after morning feed and the final group 2 hours before the fight. No side effect.

If you fight him the next week, just follow the routine of the whole set

night derbies:

Kung hapon at gabi ang derbies. huwag kang magbigay ng dose sa morning of fight day. Ibigay mo ang pair of Supermax and Oxyvit mga alas 4 sa hapon kung 7pm ang start. Sabayan mo ng 5 grams ng soaked cracked corn + rice at 8 grains ng pellet. Bigyan mo rin ng 3 drops ng Laktamino at painumin ng 2 sips ng tubig with electrolytes. Kung hindi mo pa alam ang schedules huwag mong ibigay muna ang last dose. Pero pag ka bigay ng schedule nasa first 10 fights ka, bigay kaagad ng last dose at sabayan ng 1 sip ng tubig. Bantayan mo ang dumi para hindi ma dry up or masyadong basa. .

Kung 6 fights per hour, 11-12 fights before. For example, 14th fight ka, pag-akyat ng 2ng fight, ibigay mo kaagad. at bigyan ng 1 sip ng tubig..

romy 3388
August 2nd, 2008, 07:43 PM
up up up up supermax

SUPERMAX NA SUPERMAX NA IS THE BEST METHOD SO FAR....

ralphloi
August 2nd, 2008, 07:46 PM
sir ako rin rdsuason@yahoo.com
AKO DIN PO lapinirp1122@yahoo.com.ph

romy 3388
August 2nd, 2008, 07:46 PM
SUPERMAX NA SUPERMAX NA IS THE BEST METHOD SO FAR....

MR SUPERMAX LARRY,
THANK YOU VERY, VERY MUCH HO.

romy 3388
August 2nd, 2008, 07:50 PM
MR SUPERMAX LARRY,
THANK YOU VERY, VERY MUCH HO.

I'LL CALL YOU OR, I'LL DROP BY YOUR OFFICE SOON
THANKS...

phogak
August 2nd, 2008, 07:59 PM
I'LL CALL YOU OR, I'LL DROP BY YOUR OFFICE SOON
THANKS...
hi sir romy musta na?

Lemon_Baraw
August 3rd, 2008, 10:08 AM
Jdac Gamefarm Just Experienced A Supermax Win!

Supermax & Phogak- Derrick just to inform you we've tested Supermax pointing capsule and pilay tari na ang manok namin and went to a drag fight and we still came up a winner, sabi ng handler ko pilay tari na eh palo parin ng palo ang manok namin at sigurado kung wala nuon siguradong talo.
http://sabong.net.ph/forum/images/Ub...ilies/cool.gif (http://sabong.net.ph/forum/images/UbbNonCgi/smilies/cool.gif) JDAC Gamefarmhttp://sabong.net.ph/forum/images/Ub...ilies/cool.gif (http://sabong.net.ph/forum/images/UbbNonCgi/smilies/cool.gif)
http://www.youtube.com/JDACGAMEFARM

7th_Syndicate
August 3rd, 2008, 11:29 AM
after 3 hours:

It's very easy to hold point with SuperMax. After 3 hours if you can't fight your rooster. just give 1 gram pellets, 1 gram soaked corn, 1 gram cooked rice and 1/4 XO coffee candy, then, 1/2 capsule SuperMax and 1/2 capsule Oxyvit. Your cock gets back to maximum point in 30 minutes for another 2-3 hours.

no fight during that day:

You can fight him the next day by giving him the same routine as in fight day- 1 group of capsules after morning feed and the final group 2 hours before the fight. No side effect.

If you fight him the next week, just follow the routine of the whole set

night derbies:

Kung hapon at gabi ang derbies. huwag kang magbigay ng dose sa morning of fight day. Ibigay mo ang pair of Supermax and Oxyvit mga alas 4 sa hapon kung 7pm ang start. Sabayan mo ng 5 grams ng soaked cracked corn + rice at 8 grains ng pellet. Bigyan mo rin ng 3 drops ng Laktamino at painumin ng 2 sips ng tubig with electrolytes. Kung hindi mo pa alam ang schedules huwag mong ibigay muna ang last dose. Pero pag ka bigay ng schedule nasa first 10 fights ka, bigay kaagad ng last dose at sabayan ng 1 sip ng tubig. Bantayan mo ang dumi para hindi ma dry up or masyadong basa. .

Kung 6 fights per hour, 11-12 fights before. For example, 14th fight ka, pag-akyat ng 2ng fight, ibigay mo kaagad. at bigyan ng 1 sip ng tubig..

can someone translate the "night derbies" paragraph?? thanks