PDA

View Full Version : Kenny Smith/DesertFox-Grayhawk Fowls

pitcrawler
January 16th, 2009, 02:24 AM
Hello,,,kindly post any comments and photos of your fowls you bought at Desertfox/Grayhawk combine from Kentucky, like their Harold Brown hatch, Kelso, Butcher, Longscore Grey and roundhead and others. Maraming Salamat...

guamgazu
January 16th, 2009, 04:31 AM
Also if anyone got desertfox's contact # could U please PM me!I would like to talk with him.....thanks in advance

guamgazu
January 16th, 2009, 04:34 AM
My bad.......His grey crosses were some of his best fowl,from what he told me the last time we talked(years ago), also his butcher's were very good from what I have heard from people who got fowl from him direct.

kogmohon
January 16th, 2009, 07:06 AM
My bad.......His grey crosses were some of his best fowl,from what he told me the last time we talked(years ago), also his butcher's were very good from what I have heard from people who got fowl from him direct.

they were his redfox greys...they are excellent fighters but their stations has much to be desired...i give them to friends and they are winning almost every derby they enter...

Smoke23
January 16th, 2009, 09:14 AM
Dfox is no longer selling or breeding. He main Greys he uses are the Longscore Law Greys. He got out of the HB Greys and only kept his Laws.
I do know where his Butchers, HB Hatch and Kelso did go though... The only think is he doesnt sell either.. Especially the Butchers. Sometimes he will post a pair on auction on Oakridge.

pitcrawler
January 16th, 2009, 10:17 AM
What type of Kelso, sweater and Roundhead he has...thanks

hampaslupa
January 16th, 2009, 10:42 AM
Dfox is no longer selling or breeding. He main Greys he uses are the Longscore Law Greys. He got out of the HB Greys and only kept his Laws.
I do know where his Butchers, HB Hatch and Kelso did go though... The only think is he doesnt sell either.. Especially the Butchers. Sometimes he will post a pair on auction on Oakridge.

what's his handle name/seller's name in oakridge?

KELKER
January 16th, 2009, 01:49 PM
When I talk with these gentlemen next, I will inform them of this post...

jos-b
January 17th, 2009, 02:11 AM
I got a roundhead hen from Kenny (Grayhawks) about a year before he quit selling. She has been a tremendous asset to our fowl. This is one of this past spring's stags out of her and a 3x winner rh cock a friend loaned us.

http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/aa37/jmzrme/053.jpg

trueedge
January 18th, 2009, 04:28 AM
All you need to know is that they are good fowl

jos-b
January 18th, 2009, 04:46 AM
From what Kenny led me to believe, he said the RH were Jumpers. All I know is they are good solid fowl.:)

trueedge
January 18th, 2009, 08:10 AM
Your prolly right Jos..Are Jumpers RH Lacy's?

pitcrawler
January 19th, 2009, 02:45 AM
How about his Kenny's Kelso.