PDA

View Full Version : Thunderbird sabongnation palawan challenge 4-cock derby

Pages : [1] 2

PASIMUNO
May 11th, 2011, 06:03 AM
The THUNDERBIRD PALAWAN CHALLENGE 2011 will be held at the Palawan Royal Cockpit Arena on June 19, 2011 with all the 32 top-rated breeders of the Philippines - endorsers of Thunderbird Power Feeds & Thunderbird Power Vet competing in a no-holds-barred fight for cockfighting supremacy...all in the spirit of fun and camaraderie.

June 17
-Flight from Manila to Palawan
-Luncheon Press Conference at the Asturias Hotel
-City Tour of Puerto Princesa
-Dinner hosted by Mayor Edward Hagedorn and Thunderbird Sabongnation's Declaration of Support for the Underground River campaign as one of the New 7 Wonders of Nature.

June 18
-Underground River Trip
-Lunch at A & A Hotel
-Bigtime Seminar
-Bikini Open at the Dolce Vita Resort

June 19
-Derby at the Palawan Royal Cockpit Arena starts at 10:00 a.m. Ticket is P500
-Dinner at Gov. Baham Mitra's residence.

June 20
-Island hopping
-Flight back to Manila

PASIMUNO
May 11th, 2011, 06:13 AM
Thunderbird palawan challenge 4-cock deerby

darrell1975
May 11th, 2011, 07:22 AM
Sir may live streaming po ba ito? Kasali diba si Sir Boy Marzo dito, baka pwedi m cover ng sabongvip ito...cheersss....

Green Pasture
May 11th, 2011, 08:53 PM
mai depensa kaya ni sir nene abello ang korona...?let's wait and see..
gudluck sa lahat

j3dd2m1n3s
May 12th, 2011, 09:59 AM
boss roland.. wala ka bang poster na mas malaki...liliit kasi image ng mga cockers mo hheheh di masyado makita... pa insert ulit ng image yung mas malaki... thanks in advance..

ncyabut
May 12th, 2011, 10:41 AM
ayos ito ah. sana mapanood natin mga nasa ibang bansa.

http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m158/ncyabut/PALAWAN20CHALLENGE20copy201.jpg

PASIMUNO
May 13th, 2011, 04:15 PM
Sir may live streaming po ba ito? Kasali diba si Sir Boy Marzo dito, baka pwedi m cover ng sabongvip ito...cheersss....

With live streaming po via SABONGVIP.COM

PASIMUNO
May 13th, 2011, 04:23 PM
ayos ito ah. sana mapanood natin mga nasa ibang bansa.

http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m158/ncyabut/PALAWAN20CHALLENGE20copy201.jpg

salamat mark

LRSL527
May 13th, 2011, 04:35 PM
mai depensa kaya ni sir nene abello ang korona...?let's wait and see..
gudluck sa lahat

He had a good show of Sweater bros last year.

The Gilmore crosses of BM was impressive too.

PASIMUNO
May 13th, 2011, 04:36 PM
boss roland.. wala ka bang poster na mas malaki...liliit kasi image ng mga cockers mo hheheh di masyado makita... pa insert ulit ng image yung mas malaki... thanks in advance..

Sir dun po sa mga gusto ng mas malaking file, please email request sa thunderbirdpalawanchallenge@gmail.com para mapadalan kayo ng bigger file. Salamat

ncyabut
May 13th, 2011, 04:38 PM
salamat mark

ka lando long time no see. nagbago na ata mobile nyo. kita kita tayo minsan pag nasa manila ako. ingat dyan. eto roaming ko. +639167438983.

PASIMUNO
May 13th, 2011, 04:50 PM
ANIMAL SCENE MAGAZINE (a publication of the Manila Bulletin)
(May 2011 edition)

GETTING READY FOR THE PALAWAN CHALLENGE
by Rolando S. Luzong

I had to go to Palawan to pave the way for the forthcoming Thunderbird Palawan Challenge on June 17-20, as well as to interview some of the island’s most prominent cockfighting personalities. With me was Sabong TV’s director Marlon Nitura.

My first stop was a meeting with the Palawan Press Corps to whom I gave a press briefing on the history of cockfighting and what is the Thunderbird Palawan Challenge all about. They were surprised to know that the first record of the existence of cockfighting in the Philippines was by Magellan’s chronicler Pigafetta who wrote, “When we landed in the island of Palawan we found the natives fighting large, but very tamed cocks...”
After the luncheon meeting we proceeded to the Sta. Monica Ranch to interview Governor Baham Mitra. It happened to be the opening of Palawan’s new zip line and the area was teeming with local and foreign tourists who were out to try the thrill and excitement of ‘flying’ while it is free because it won’t be anymore the following day.

“THE SHOES I HAD TO FILL...”
The interview with Gov. Mitra took longer than what was planned because there were just too many things to talk about.
Baham, as most sabungeros would call him, related growing up tagging along with his father in Congress and in the cockpits, seeing how his father, the late Speaker Monching Mitra excel in both his obligations and his passion.

“Now, I am tasks to continue my father’s legacies and I tell you, his shoes are hard to fill”, Baham stated.

PASIMUNO
May 13th, 2011, 04:55 PM
continuation...

One of Baham’s current goal is to be able to reinvigorate the bloodline or strain of fightingcocks that his father made famous, the Mitra Blues and the Mitra 56 which won back-to-back international derby titles in Bacolod during the 80s.

“I will be fighting an all-abuhin line-up in the Thunderbird Palawan Challenge” Mitra revealed.

PALAWAN ROYAL COCKPIT ARENA
The following day was a visit to the Palawan Royal Cockpit Arena located in the town of Aborlan which is 69 kms. away from the poblacion of Puerto Princesa. We had breakfast at Jun Ortega’s Game Farm, then I interviewed his Kuya Jaime who is the town’s Mayor.
At the cockpit, we were warmly welcome by the officers of the Group of Palawan Gamefowl Breeders, Inc. headed by their President Engr. Vic Setias. The arena is the adopted home of the GPGBI.
That day, the Governor’s Cup 5-Cock Derby hosted by Baham Mitra was going on.

UNDERGROUND RIVER
They say a trip to Palawan is not complete without visiting the Underground River, so we went. I had reservations at first because my first trip to the world famous tourists spot in 1994 was not that pleasant. However, after some calculations considering the visible developments that were done on the way to the area, I changed my mind. And I’m glad I did.
The roads are better, the system is improved, the boats are faster, the place is cleaner and the guides are more trained and much wittier and enjoyable.

THE WAY IS CLEAR
With the plane tickets booked, the hotel reservations done, the itinerary finalized and the roosters already selected, the Thunderbird Palawan Challenge is all set.

PASIMUNO
May 16th, 2011, 06:58 AM
LAWRENCE WACNANG : KALINGA’S PRIDE
The Pit Warrior from Crowsland

The shy multi-term governor and congressman of the province of Kalinga first made his presence felt as a cocking force to reckon with during his successful stint at Roligon Mega Cockpit from the late ‘90s, when he captured several derby championships.

He reached the pinnacle of his gamefowl breeding career when he bagged the title of Breeder of the Year of the mighty Luzon Gamefowl Breeders Association in 2002.

He continued with his winning ways up to the present, proudly unleashing his signature line of Sweater-Radio crosses which for him is not only a complete fighting machine, but also “a beauty to behold”.

“Enertone at Platinum, subok na subok ko na. Magaling. Of course 'yung ibang Thunderbird line are just as good." - Larry Wacnang

PASIMUNO
May 16th, 2011, 07:05 AM
BOBBY CLEMENTE : BAKBAKAN CHAMPION
Paoay's Fighting Mayor

He was a very active fighter since the 90s using the entry name Paoay Vice when he was still Paoay, Ilocos Norte’s Vice Mayor. He was already the scenic town’s top executive, though, when he bagged a Bakbakan championship title in 2005.

Mayor Bobby Clemente’s Paoay Lemon Sweaters are complete destroyers and have been not only his town’s, but Ilocos Region’s pride.

“Thunderbird Platinum has always been a part of my conditioning regimen and up to now I don’t see any other product that can match the quality of Thunderbird Platinum” - Mayor Bobby Clemente.

PASIMUNO
May 16th, 2011, 07:20 AM
NESTOR VENDIVIL : 3-TIME BREEDER OF THE YEAR
The Dangerously Timid Fighter from Nueva Ecija

Nestor Vendivil is one of the newest members of the Thunderbird Winning Team. He voluntarily distant himself from cockfighting when he and his wife began their rice trading business and it was only a few year’s back after making enough, that, he just can’t resist the ‘calling’ anymore that he returned to his passion, of course with a “memorandum of understanding” with his better half.

It was worth the wait. In no time, Nestor was dominating derbies all over…bannered by three Breeder of the Year titles and several bridesmaid finishes in the World Slasher Cup.

“Satisfied na ako sa palo ng mga manok ko, akala ko iyon na ang talagang natural nila, pero nung nag-shift ako sa Thunderbird Enertone mas lumakas pa ang mga palo nila”, Vendivil attested.

PASIMUNO
May 16th, 2011, 07:26 AM
PAO MALVAR : 2-TIME HERITAGE CUP CHAMP
The Bullstag King From Tarlac

He was known as his "lolo's apo" being the grandson of highly-respected sabungero Esting Teopaco of the Stinger fame, but that was before a back-to-back championship win in the United Gamecock Breeders Associations Annual Heritage Cup 7 Bullstag Derby in 2008 and 2009.

Pao's cocker-blood coupled with his natural inquisitiveness and creativity has enabled him to achieve at a young age what others have been trying to do all their lives.

His Sunhaven Game Farm in Hacienda Luisita produces some of the most sought fighting-birds in the country today.

“Thunderbird Stag Developer will always be my choice for my stags. Good formation and good bone development”, Pao Malvar

PASIMUNO
May 16th, 2011, 07:56 AM
REY BRIONES of MASBATE : WORLD SLASHER CHAMPION
With Spurs as Sharp as His Pen
http://www.spartansfarm.com/home.php

A long-time newspaper executive and columnist, Rey Briones of Masbate has been a crusading journalist since the 70s, fighting his battles with the sharpness of his pen.

It was at the turn of the century when his cocker’s genes urged him to try another weapon in another war, his 'spur'… in cockfighting.

An “eye for a winner” is the gift that Briones possessed and though he began by buying roosters from breeders – proven or unknown, he has this impeccable talent in selection which was proven when he bagged the 2003 World Slasher Cup in his first try.

There was no turning back from then on. In addition to countless derby conquests and a runner-up finish in the 2005 Slashers' edition, he was the 2003 & 2005 Cocker of the Year of the Pasay Cockpit Cockers Association; 2007 Cocker of the Year of the Gentlemen Cockers Association of the Philippines and 2007 Stagfighter of the Year of the National Cockers Association of the Phils.

“The idea is proper selection. With Thunderbird Enertone as maintenance feed, my birds perform their best even before the conditioning process. That tells a lot in making the right choice”- Briones

PASIMUNO
May 17th, 2011, 12:15 AM
JOEY SY : PITVIPER GAME FARM
Rizal Breeders’ Staunch Torch Bearer

As a young cocker, he was already unleashing fightingcocks against tough opponents during the heydays of the Teresa Square Garden.

A true sportsman (golfer, prolific dancer, badminton player and swimmer) and a businessman with his cellphone as his office, Joey finds enough time to head the Rizal Gamefowl Breeders Association – fastest growing member of the National Federation of Gamefowl Breeders.

As a meticulous breeder, Sy is proud of his Pitviper Butcher-Roundheads which just recently, gave him a 9-1 win-loss record in the 2010 Bakbakan 10-Stag National Derby.

"Noon pa man Thunderbird Successor na ang gamit kong patuka sa loob ng breeding pen. Mas ganado ang broodcock, mas madami ang itlog ng mga inahen', Joey Sy.

PASIMUNO
May 18th, 2011, 06:47 AM
BOY JIAO : 2-TIME WORLD SLASHER CHAMPION
The Grey Man

Boy Jiao’s name has been synonymous to grey roosters. His BJ Greys have carved a name himself in the local cocking competition and are now among the top choices of those wanting to breed grey roosters.

BJ Greys are the epitome of perfectly well-bred gamefowls – a well rounded line of feathered warriors, this strain is one of the winningest greys in the majotr leagues of Philippine cockfighting.

A consistent derby winner, Boy Jiao is highly respected by his colleagues for his humbleness and gentle manner.

"Hindi dapat tipirin ang manok sa cording area, habang pinapagulang sila dapat na alaga din sila sa maayos na patuka kaya Thunderbird Enertone ang gamit ko" Boy Jiao.

PASIMUNO
May 18th, 2011, 07:24 AM
DR. BOY TUAZON : AUT CHICKABABE GAME FARM
The Fighting Doctor from Pateros

This good physician left a flourishing career in the U.S. to manage his family’s properties in the Philippines, but it was a blessing in disguise because it also gave him the opportunity to enjoy and improve his passion for cockfighting.

His AUT Chicka Babe entry hit the bigtime when it registered 10 wins out of 10 matches in a 5-stag derby at San Juan Coliseum in 2006 for a rare double championship.

In 2007, his Chicka Babe Sweaters gave him the LGBA Stagfighter of the Year and Breeder of the Year titles and he continues today as one of the most active derby fighters in Manila unleashing his own concoction of Kelsos and Joe Goode Greys.

“Thunderbird’s top of the line feed plant and its superb distribution system assure breeders like me of the freshness of the feeds I give to my gamefowls. Dapat ang patuka, laging bago. Diyan ka nakakasiguro sa Thunderbird. I regularly use Stag Developer, Enertone, Successor Breeder Pellets and Platinum. In vet products, I trust Bexan XP, Electrogen D+, Strongard and Ganador” - Doc Boy.

C4 Sj-Street
May 23rd, 2011, 02:33 PM
sir pasimuno nice meeting po sir sa inyo nina sir bm, ronnie at doc..d2 sa saipan...more power sir sa sabongvip:)

PASIMUNO
May 24th, 2011, 07:10 AM
sir pasimuno nice meeting po sir sa inyo nina sir bm, ronnie at doc..d2 sa saipan...more power sir sa sabongvip:)

You're welcome Sir

BM BULALAYAW
May 24th, 2011, 06:28 PM

C4 Sj Street,

Good luck sa paderby ng mga Pinoy dyan sa Saipan Cockpit sa June 12, 4-cock derby. Nice meeting you too, see you again sa July, pinapa improve ni Nick, ang mayari ng sabungan dyan sa Saipan ang Cockpit nya. Palakasin natin yan at hopefully next year meron na din stag derbies dyan sa Saipan pag naka pag wingband tau sa April next year.

BM BULALAYAW
May 24th, 2011, 06:35 PM

C4 Sj Street,

Good luck sa paderby ng mga Pinoy dyan sa Saipan Cockpit sa June 12, 4-cock derby. Nice meeting you too, see you again sa July, pinapa improve ni Nick, ang mayari ng sabungan dyan sa Saipan ang Cockpit nya. Palakasin natin yan at hopefully next year meron na din stag derbies dyan sa Saipan pag naka pag wingband tau sa April next year.

PASIMUNO
May 25th, 2011, 07:29 AM
BOY TANYAG : CRB GAMEFARM
Perseverance & Consistency

Boy Tanyag is one of Manila and Southern Tagalog’s most active cockfighter competing in derbies every week in addition to daily hackfights.

It was in 2009 when the veteran cocker-breeder hit the big time when he won the Bakbakan 10-Stag National Derby.

His own strain of Dink Fair Sweaters are vertical flyers and are extremely accurate both in the air and on the ground.

PASIMUNO
May 25th, 2011, 07:35 AM
SONNIE MAGTIBAY : BAKBAKAN & WSC CHAMPION
The Knight of the Red Cobra

Winning the 2,417-entry 2009 Bakbakan 10-Stag National Derby is something unimaginable and capturing the solo championship of the historic 240-entry 2010 World Slasher Cup 8-Cock International Derby is a feat cockers can only dream of, something unimaginable, but 34-year old Electrical Engineer Sonnie Magtibay did just that – he won the two titles within a span of only 50 days. And from being a relative unknown, Magtibay is now one of the the most talked-about, not to mention much-envied, cockfighter in the country.

Magtibay’s life story is a cocker’s fairy tale coming true, but the magic of it is that the immeasurable successes never had an effect on his personality as a humble ang down-to-earth person.

As a member of the Thunderbird Sabongnation Stars, Magtibay is one of the most active seminar speakers sharing his knowledge, experience and most of all his story to aspiring cockers whose dreams are yet to be realized.

PASIMUNO
May 25th, 2011, 07:41 AM
ENGR. SONNY LAGON : BREEDER OF BREEDERS
The Phenomenal Blue Blade Warrior

Engr. Sonny Lagon is regarded as the most phenomenal gamefowl breeder in the history of Philippine cockfighting. Without any cockfighting background or a lineage of sabungeros to speak of, Lagon transformed from an unknown to one of the most popular Filipino cocker-breeder of all time.

After catching the sabong virus, he went on a mission to be a topnotch breeder at the age of 28. And after only four years has won almost every major pit competitions including several Breeder of the Year and Cocker of the Year titles.

His remarkable achievements have inspired thousands to breed and follow his footsteps. His Blue Blade Sweaters have virtually changed the standards of local breeding and cockfighting and have raised the bar of competition to a higher level.

Nowadays, Sonny Lagon and his Blue Blade fighters are among the ever-present topics when two sabungeros engage in a ‘chicken talk’ and they will forever be part of the nation’s sabong history.

“Breed right, feed right. Dapat tamang simula. The most expensive breeding is breeding the wrong materials. To ensure the right foundation, chick should be fed with Thunderbird Baby Stag Booster” – says Sonny.

PASIMUNO
May 25th, 2011, 07:54 AM
BOY MARZO : WORLD SLASHER CHAMPION
The Rainbow Warrior

Boy Marzo of La Union was fascinated with the rainbow from childhood which is probably why he experimented with roosters of various feather shades and bloodlines in the beginning. It was not until 2000 when he got serious in breeding and the name “Bulalayaw” which means rainbow in his local dialect started to carve its own niche in the history of Philippine cockfighting.

He literally worked his way up to achieve his dream of winning a World Slashers Cup improving his score each year. In 2001, he posted 5 points. In 2002 he registered 5.5 points. In WSC 2004 he scored an already impressive 6 wins out of 8 matches, but still fell short in getting the title.

The numbers game came through and in 2005, Marzo finally “found the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow”. With a score of 6.5 points, the Bulalayaw entry won the World Slashers Cup.

This was followed with a barrage of victories that include championships in the 2005 Showdown 7-Stag Derby; 2005 LGBA 7-Stag Derby; four titles at the Makati Coliseum in 2006; runner-up finish in the 2007 WSC and several successes in 2008.

Feb. 8 & 10, 2010 Makati Coliseum 8-cock Invitational Derby,4 cock elimination and 4 cock finals, WWWWLWWD 61/2 pts. ....Champion

On Jan. 2010 he won solo the San Juan Coliseum 8-cock Int'l Derby with an 8-0 score. And 8 days after bagged the Makati Coliseum 8-Cock Invitational Derby.

Currently, Marzo’s Bulalayaw Game Farm provides quality breeding stocks to various breeders all over the country, some of which have captured derbies on their respective regions.

“The right foundation must be there. Winning bloodline, utmost care, right feeds and right medication. Thunderbird Baby Stag Booster, Thunderbird Stag Developer, Enertone and Platinum”, Marzo confessed.

PASIMUNO
May 25th, 2011, 07:59 AM
POL ESTRELLADO : WORLD SLASHER CUP CHAMPION
So Silent, So Dangerous

One time during the World Slasher Cup in Araneta, Pol Estrellado had just won a fight when a man standing by his side said to him “Pare ang galing talaga ng manok ni Pol Estrellado 'no?” He returned a smile and a nod. Despite the bountiful feathers on his cap, a lot of people know Pol only by his name without any idea how he looks

That incident did not come as a surprise to Pol - a silent, soft-spoken and shy person who seldom go up the rueda.

His most notable victories are in the 1993 Cavite Coliseum International 7-Cock Derby; the World Master Breeders Cup 8-Stag International Derby at Roligon Mega Cockpit in 1998 and the 2006 Showdown 8-Stag National Derby also at Roligon.

2004 was an excellent year for Esterllado because he not only won the World Slasher Cup, but also pocketed the 2004 National Cockers Association's Cocker of the Year title when NCA was still housed at the Big Dome. In 2005, Pol bagged the 2005 GCAP Stagfighter of the Year and in 2006, the Pasay City Cockpit Cockers Association's Cocker of the Year.

In the 2007 Bakbakan 10-Stag National Derby, Pol’s three entries scored a dizzying 25 wins, 2 draws and 2 losses scoring 9.5 points for a solo runner-up in one entry; 8.5 in the second and 8.0 in the third.

“Thunderbird Platinum and Bexan XP” was Estrellado's prompt reply when asked what makes his birds in tip-top condition.

PASIMUNO
May 25th, 2011, 08:05 AM
DICKY LIM : 2006 & 2002 WORLD SLASHER CUP CHAMPION
THE SMOOTH FIGHTER FROM PALAWAN

Well-mannered, well-dressed, soft-spoken and humble to the core, Dicky Lim epitomizes the "gentleman cocker" both in and outside the rueda. He would greet his opponent before the fight and would promptly shake his challenger's hand after the match – win or lose.

In 2002, he bagged solo championship of the World Slasher Cup with a top score of 7.5 points.

In 2006, he won the title for the second time finishing with an amazing performance of 7-1 win-loss card on his champion entry and a 6.5 points total for a second entry. The second phase of the World Slasher Cup in June 2006 netted a total of 13 wins out of 16 matches forDicky with one entry posting 7 points and the second one with 6 points. For the record, when it comes to the Slashers, Dicky has the one of, if not the best winning percentage.

PASIMUNO
May 25th, 2011, 08:11 AM
BOY LECHON : WORLD SLASHER CHAMPION
Ready to Fight, Ready to Win

Benigno de Roca is his real name, but he is fondly called simply Boy Lechon. First, because he is one of the friendliest top seeded cockers around and second because he owns the best roasted pig business in the country – Lydia’s Lechon.

At any given time, Boy’s farm in Malvar, Batangas have no less than 3,000 roosters on cord ready for the long line of buyers and financers that have learned to trust him for their fight commitments. His farm is divided in six sections with 500 heads of roosters each; having each own spar pit with complete conditioning facilities and manned by a team of farmhands led by a head handler.

Boy Lechon won the 1995 World Slashers Cup and is a top finisher in every staging of the semi-annual event regularly fielding an average of four entries each time.

2008 proved to be a banner year with a runner-up finish in the Slashers; solo conquest of the NCA 8-Cock International Derby and an unpredented double championship victory in the San Juan Coliseum International Derby.

“Una, dapat palaging malinis ang farm at malusog ang mga manok” is Boy Lechon’s strict instruction to his people. A regular administration of Thunderbird Microban ensures the farm’s bio-security, while, Thunderbird Baxidil is given in a cycle to give the birds added protection from constant scrutiny of visitors. "At para laging handa sa buyer, laging naka-Enertone ang mga tinale ko", Boy added.

PASIMUNO
May 25th, 2011, 08:17 AM
EDWIN ARAÑEZ & RAFFY CAMPOS :
Simply RED

Over the past several years, a derby champ thanking the RED Gamefarm of Edwin Arañez and Raffy Campos is not that much surprising, and that includes Bakbakan champion John Daguio who proudly named his farm Red Star in honor of his source of breeding stocks, as well as 2-time World Slasher champion who made good with breeding stocks acquired fro RED Game Farm.

Edwin’s passion runs deep in his veins, being the son of Dave Arañez – a perfectionist when it comes to gamefowl selection and knife design. And with Raffy’s support and wise management, RED Gamefarm is easily among the top ten providers of quality breeding stocks in the country.

RED’s Sweaters, Kelsos and Whitehackles have been proven as perfect ingredients in producing winners and champions.

Among American cockers who don’t prefer greys, there’s a saying “If it’s not red, it’s dead”. Here we say, “if it’s RED, it’s should be good”.

“For our brood stocks, it’s only Thundebird Successor. High-fertility and high egg production enables us to answer the demands of the or clientele”, Edwin & Raffy.

khazimline
May 25th, 2011, 08:22 AM
EDWIN ARAÑEZ & RAFFY CAMPOS :
Simply RED

Over the past several years, a derby champ thanking the RED Gamefarm of Edwin Arañez and Raffy Campos is not that much surprising, and that includes Bakbakan champion John Daguio who proudly named his farm Red Star in honor of his source of breeding stocks, as well as 2-time World Slasher champion who made good with breeding stocks acquired fro RED Game Farm.

Edwin’s passion runs deep in his veins, being the son of Dave Arañez – a perfectionist when it comes to gamefowl selection and knife design. And with Raffy’s support and wise management, RED Gamefarm is easily among the top ten providers of quality breeding stocks in the country.

RED’s Sweaters, Kelsos and Whitehackles have been proven as perfect ingredients in producing winners and champions.

Among American cockers who don’t prefer greys, there’s a saying “If it’s not red, it’s dead”. Here we say, “if it’s RED, it’s should be good”.

“For our brood stocks, it’s only Thundebird Successor. High-fertility and high egg production enables us to answer the demands of the or clientele”, Edwin & Raffy.

Magandang laban ito..

PASIMUNO
May 25th, 2011, 08:22 AM
HONEY YU : 2-TIME WSC CHAMPION
Sweet Conqueror from Quezon

Honey is definitely an ironic name for someone who is greatly feared by his cocking opponents.

From a virtual unknown, Honey Yu shot to cocking stardom after he won the 2004 World Slasher Cup. Some commented that it was just a “flash in the pan” or just plain luck, however, Yu gagged them all with a repeat performance for his second Slasher victory.

An outstanding cocker, Yu who conditions, trains and ties the knife on his roosters has been actively fighting since the early 90s.

A respected gamefowl breeder, Honey founded and currently leads the Quezon Gamefowl Breeders Association with more than 100 members throughout the province.

Yu’s coming in as endorser of Thunderbird products strengthens the fact that truly, Thunderbird has “the winning formula” to dominate in cockfighting.

“It’s been win win win since I began giving Thunderbird Bexan-XP to my fighters. Gsing na gising ang manok”, Honey Yu revealed.

PASIMUNO
May 25th, 2011, 08:42 AM
CITO ALBERTO : 2-TIME WSC CHAMPION
The Sabong King from Bicol

Alberto, who is the most successful and most popular cocker from Bicol, won his first World Slasher Cup title in 1991 when he made famous his signature “millionaire cocks”. He was among the four highly-regarded cockfighting personalities featured in the classic 1992 Thunderbird Power Feeds calendar with the late House Speaker Ramon Mitra; Zamboanga White breeder Boy Primalion and the late American cocker Richard Bates.

Cito was in his peak and is regarded as one of the country’s most respected cockfighter during the 90s when the politician blood in him made him decide to run for the mayorship of his hometown Virac, Catanduanes. While serving his constituents, he tried his hands in gamefowl breeding.

By the time he retired in politics at the onset of the new millennium, Alberto was ready with the breeds of fightingcock for today’s competition. He won several stag derbies and slowly climbed up the ladder again to reclaim his throne.

It did not come as a surprise to the sabungeros when he captured his second World Slasher Cup last year.

In May of 2010, after claiming his throne in Philippine cockfighting, he got back his other throne as the chief executive on his hometown Virac.

“Ever since Thunderbird’s first product came out, the Hi-Protein Power Pellets, I’ve been using it in conditioning my roosters. Later, it was Thunderbird Platinum…mas magaling”, Cito admitted.

PASIMUNO
May 25th, 2011, 09:30 AM
BONG GAZMEN : 2011 MAGAYON FESTIVAL DERBY SOLO CHAMP
President – Bicol Gamefowl Breeders Association

Bong Gazmen is one of Bicol Region’s most successful gamefowl breeders and is easily among the most active regularly fighting in the big derby circuits of Manila.

His stewardship of the Bicol Gamefowl Breeders Association has been highly commendable making BIGBA one of the National Federation of Gamefowl Breeders’ fast improving member-associations.

Among Gazmen’s achievement as a cocker-breeder is winning one of Bicol Region’s most prestigious event, the annual Magayon Festival Derby.

PASIMUNO
May 25th, 2011, 09:36 AM
BAHAM MITRA : PALAWAN’S PRIDE
Keeper Of The Mitra Blues

From childhood, the youngest son of one of the most prominent Filipino sabungero of all time - the late House Speaker Monching Mitra, was already seen as the one that will continue his father's legacy, both in public service and the passion for gamefowls.

Baham, a 3-term representative and now Governor of the tourists-haven Palawan, continuously propagates and develops the unique Filipino strain of fightingcocks that bear the Mitra name. He co-founded the Group of Palawan Gamefowl Breeders, Inc. and continues to be the association's staunch supporter and benefactor.

“Now, I am tasks to continue my father’s legacies and I tell you, his shoes are hard to fill”, Baham stated.
One of Baham’s current goal is to be able to reinvigorate the bloodline or strain of fightingcocks that his father made famous, the Mitra Blues and the Mitra 56 which won back-to-back international derby titles in Bacolod during the 80s.

“I will be fighting an all-abuhin line-up in the Thunderbird Palawan Challenge” Mitra revealed.

C4 Sj-Street
May 25th, 2011, 09:36 AM
C4 Sj Street,

ty po sir bm..malaking tulong ang magagawa nyo d2 para maging maayus at gumanda ang sabong. d2...timbre nyo lang po sir kung ano ang pwede kong maitulong sa abot ng aking makakaya....

sir lando ty po sa picture natin..

PASIMUNO
May 25th, 2011, 09:43 AM
JESRY PALMARES : DOUBLE CHAMPION – MAKATI INTERNATIONAL DERBY
The Bigbanger Breeder from Iloilo

He’ll be very silent for a while like a receding tide, but after that he surges back again like a tsunami, eliminating and overwhelming everything on its path. Like a nuclear bomb, he explodes with a big bang.

Among his big bangs are a double champion and a runner-up spectacle in Roligon’s Hatawan 7-Cock Derby via a dizzying 21 wins out of 22 fights; a double champion in the Makati International; an 11 out of 12 performance in the 6-Stag Showdown and just recently, a 9 win-1 draw show during the high-stakes 110K-entry-fee Pacman 5-Cocker in Cebu last July 12 for a solo champion and solo runner-up finish.

Jesry is widely popular for his Cowan Roundheads and Flarry-Eyed Greys and a host of other bloodlines. He produces mainly battlecocks and a few material grade fowls just to satisfy some of the many requests for broodstocks.
After Jesry’s rocking of the Pacman derby with an ‘intensity 9.5 earthquake’, he wallows in glory like a lull before a storm…and just recently almost shook the competition again after scoring 6 straight wins during the 240-entry 2010 World Slasher Cup 8-Cock International Derby, but was not that lucky in his last two matches.

In a month or two, expect the unexpected, when Smokin’ Jesry once again do his thing and comes up with another big bang..

“Thunderbird Baby Stag Booster is a must if you’re aiming to come up with winners…because the gamefowls should be given the right foundation. Without a good foundation, nothing can be achieved”, says Palmares.

PASIMUNO
May 25th, 2011, 09:58 AM
OTEC GEROSO : MULTI-AWARDED BREEDER
The Gentle Giant

At 6'4" Renato "Otec" Geroso is a giant of a man, but his manner and the way he talks is as gentle as anyone can be.

One of the Thunderbird's original endorsers from as far back as 1995, Otec hit the bigtime with his entry name Mambucal which is the name of the place where his farm was nestled -- the Mambucal Volcano, thus his prized feathered fighters got the norm "mga anak ng bulkan" (sons of the volcano).

Otec has always been known as the Grey-man with his own concoction of a strain of Otec Greys that have won for him countless titles and championships.

In 1992, Otec Geroso together with Mamie Lacson, Itoy Sison and Freddie Yulo founded the GameFowl Breeders Association of Negros (GFBAN).

Today, Otec spends most of his days in his Mambucal farm where a portion waw given to his son who is now determined to follow his father’s foosteps. He still spends most of his time with his chickens and in between, generously shares his long experience and expertise in gamefowl breeding to aspiring rooster-raisers through seminars.

“Thunderbird Stag Developer ensures me a good profit as my stags are kept healthy and in picture perfect condition”, Otec reveals.

PASIMUNO
May 25th, 2011, 10:03 AM
JOE LAUREÑO : JVL & SONS
The Keeper of the “Batchoy Lemons”

He was his master’s loyal follower until the former lost his life in a sea tragedy and left behind a family of gamebirds that are considered one of the most lethal fighting machines ever bred locally.

With his share of “inheritance”, he started on his own, not only to earn a living but moreover to continue the legacy of his former boss Batchoy Alunan.

Since then, Joe has been inseparable with his gamebirds, staying in his farm from sunup to sundown and making sure that his birds are as healthy as they should be, resulting in a continuous supply of ace fighters that buyers keep on coming back every year. In fact, he is considered Bacolod’s top rooster seller.

His Batchoy Lemon breeding materials, despite their expensive tag prices, are so valued that budding breeders have to wait in line to acquire even just a hen or two.

“As a commercial breeder, my birds have to be always ready when buyers come to spar them, that is why I provide Thunderbird Enertone in the cording area. With Enertone, my birds are always on pre-con mode” – Joe Laureño.

PASIMUNO
May 25th, 2011, 10:10 AM
NENE ABELLO : 2-TIME WORLD SLASHER CHAMPION
A True Cocker & Gentleman

One of the most respected gamefowl breeder in the country, Rafael “Nene” Abello have his breeding program centered around the Yellow-Legged family of chickens, today known as Sweaters.

With his breed of Sweater chickens Abello won in major competitions like the World Slasher Cup where he was champion in 1995 and 1998; Runner-Up in 1996, as well as the Iloilo Candelaria Derby (one of the most prestigious fights outside of Metro Manila) where we had 7 straight wins in 2002 and 2003.

Nowadays, Abello continues to provide the best breeding and fighting materials not only in the Philippines, but also to Malaysia.

He is the defending champion of the Annual Thunderbird All-Star Channleng having won solo the 1st Thunderbird Baracay Challenge All-Star Derby, in partnership with Chito Tinsay..

saipancockers05
May 25th, 2011, 11:58 AM
Mang Boy Marzo & Mr Pasimuno and Doc nice meeting you mga Sir. Salamat po sa pagdalaw ninyo dito sa Saipan. Sana nag enjoy kayo sa during your visit and sa panonood ng laban sa Sabungan. Sayang lang di ako nakasama sa Seminar may pasok kasi. I hope nextime makakasama na ako! Mang Boy Marzo Idol po namin kayo! We wish all of your winnings! Balato naman pag balik nyo! Heheheheee

PASIMUNO
May 25th, 2011, 10:37 PM
Wala pong anuman. nag-enjoy naman po kami

GRIMREAPEr
May 28th, 2011, 09:53 AM
sir Lando,

very very nice write up and introduction of participants sir kep up the great work/

all the best

PASIMUNO
May 28th, 2011, 06:15 PM
ALVIN LIM : CEBU’S CONSISTENT BREEDER OF THE YEAR
Breeder of Brazillian Whites

Unassuming and naturally shy, Alvin Lim employs science to the hilt in ensuring the health of hid gamefowls. He does what veteran breeders consider a no-no, raising poultry chickens, which is his family's business, in the same farm with is fighting cocks.

What he has done with his base line of Brazilian roosters is just short of amazing.

And to think that he was able to keep his gamefowls on his family’s lowland layer farms from where more than 60,000 table eggs are produced everyday.

In Cebu, Alvin is looked up to, not only because of his triumphs, but more importantly for being a champion cocker and gentleman.

In addition to good vaccination and strict bio-security I provide my birds with Stongard as conditioning dewormer as well as Ganandor Max and Thunderbird Bexan XP”, Alvin revealed.

PASIMUNO
May 28th, 2011, 06:24 PM
VICTOR SIERRA : CVBA PRESIDENT
An Icon Of Young Pinoy Cockers

Coming from a family of sabong lovers, Victor founded and leads the Central Visayas Breeders Association, now based in the new Talisay Cockpit owned by his family which Victor renovated and improved and is now one of Cebu's most popular derby centers.

His stewardship of the CVBA has earned him a seat as a member of the National Federation of Gamefowl Breeders Board of Trustees.

As an accomplished yuppie in his own right, Sierra continues to propagate and improve his Sweater crosses, while helping in running successfully the family businesses that includes the famous Southwestern University.

“By providing my corded roosters with Thunderbird Enertone, I have less things to worry about. With Enertone, my birds are always in tiptop shape”, Victor Sierra.

PASIMUNO
May 28th, 2011, 06:30 PM
BEBOT MONSANTO : COCKER, BREEDER, COCKPIT MANAGER
The Fighting Big Boy from Cebu

Jolly fellow Bebot Monsanto began making his presence felt in 2008 when he started winning a string of stag derbies in Cebu capped with the CVBA 7-Stag Derby crown and a victory in Mannny Pacquiao’s Big Event Derby.

With his Sweater-McLean crosses, Bebot has continued to soar with eagles of cockfighting in Cebu, as he wisely run the Talisay Coliseum as Pit Manager.

His brainy, accurate-cutting and high-breaking fighters draws buyers not only from the Visayas, but also from Manila.

“Nothing, but Thunderbird in my farm”, Bebot revealed.

PASIMUNO
May 28th, 2011, 06:35 PM
BERNIE TACOY : REGION 8’S TOP COCKER
Breeder of the Ormoc Gold

He saved a gold feather hen that was about to be butchered, bred her and produced 14 roosters, of which 13 won and 1 drew. And the rest is history.

Today, Bernie is considered as Region 8’s most popular cocker-breeder and his Ormoc Golds are now the pride of the provinces of Samar & Leyte.

Simple and down-to-earth, Tacoy personally, breeds, conditions, tie the knife and fight his phenomenally consistent Ormoc Golds that has brought countless provincial and regional championships as well as several bridesmaid finishes in national competitions.

“Vetracin Gold is a big part of my medication regimen. In the range, I provide my birds with Vetracin Soluble on their water and during harvest time each stag is give a capsule of Vetracin Gold Caps for bacterial flushing which is also done at the first day of conditioning”, Tacoy stated.

PASIMUNO
May 28th, 2011, 06:43 PM
WINNIE CODILLA – 2010 ARAW NG DABAW DERBY CHAMP
Born to Breed

He comes from a family of cockfighters with his septuagenarian father former Congressman Dodong Codilla still actively fighting and winning in every major pits all over the country, including the 2010 Araw ng Dabaw Derby.

While, the grand old man is a prolific fighter, Winnie the son is more of a breeder, only fighting what he personally raises.

As a rooster-raiser, Winnie is fond of experimenting with off-color lines and is currently making waves with his own buliks.

Among Winnie’s victories are : 2006 CEGBA 8-Stag Derby champion; 2006 Bakbakan – 8 points; 2007 Bullang-bullang – 7 points; 2008 UGBA Stag – 8.5 pts.; Rambulan 2009 – 8.5 pts.; 2010 Araw ng Dabaw 7-Cock Derby champion and Manny Pacquiao Big Event sa Pasay derby champion.

"Sisiw pa lang, dapat ibigay na ang lahat ng nutrisyon. Thunderbird Baby Stag Booster para sa tamang pundasyon" - Winnie Codilla

tikatik
May 29th, 2011, 10:14 AM
salamat po mr. luzong sa napakagandang introduction ng mga participants...kailangang mapanood ang mga laban...

PASIMUNO
May 30th, 2011, 07:17 AM
TAN BROTHERS : BAKBAKAN CHAMPION
Davao’s Band of Brothers

Brothers Jun, Bong & Bebot Tan barged into the limelight when they captured the championship of the 2006 Bakabakan National 9-Stag Derby, after a 6-win-1-draw finish the year before and a 7-1 win-loss finish in 2004.
Known for their entry name Paniki, the Tan brothers is one of Davao City’s pride, especially when they gave the Mindanano Gamefowl Breeders Association its first Bakbakan crown.

With their own Paniki Sweater Yellow-legged Hatches, the Tan brothers continue to provide enough artillery for Davao as a major cocking power.

“Maraming sabungero, hindi lang lahi ng manok ang namamana kundi pati ang lumang sistema. Sa B-complex na lang turo nakagisnan pa rin ang gamit ng iba, hindi nila alam na ang laki ng pagkakaiba at kalamangan ng Thunderbird Bexan XP, Bakbakan champion ang resulta.”

PASIMUNO
May 30th, 2011, 07:32 AM
TOL & LINO MARIANO : PRIDE OF TUPI
The Bullstag Kings from the South

If there’s the Mario Bros. then in Philippine cockfighting, there’s the Mariano Bros.

Tol & Lino Mariano first won the NFGB Bullang-Bullang National 9-Bullstag Derby in 2007. Considering their unpopularity, everyone thought it was just a streak of good luck. But when they did it again the following year, the flower farmers from Tupi, South Cotabato gained the respect they truly deserved.

Today, Tol & Lino continue their domination of derbies in Mindanao and in Bicol, as well as in Central Luzon, where most of their roosters end up to.

Producing no less than 3,000 stags each year, the duo are able to keep with the demands of their long line of satisfied customers and in national competitions, the Mariano Bothers’ name have been synonymous to sterling performances fighting their signature line of Tupi blacks.

"Good breeding, good conditioning and Thunderbird equals success", Tol & Lino Mariano.

PASIMUNO
May 30th, 2011, 07:49 AM
OMPONG PLAZA - RGP GAME FARM
“The Fighter From Agusan”

From 1993 to 1998, Ompong Plaza was a cockfighting powerhouse in the local derby scene. His regular entry name Dream Team was winning championships almost on a weekly basis. He was where he wanted to be.

However, his passion for cockfighting had to take the back seat when the call to serve came. For several years, Agusan del Sur Congressman Rodolfo “Pong” Plaza concentrated his time and effort on his duty as a lawmaker and worked he did. And although he shied away from active competition, he had never ceased breeding gamefowls even on a limited scale. He concentrated on improving his signature RGP Radio line, enhancing its fighting qualities by infusing new bloodlines.

RGP Radios usually come dark with lemon hackle, straight-combed, dirty feet and sometimes with white streamer on its tail. They are single strokers and are very accurate cutters.

“Thunderbird carries consistency in quality, good packaging which also preserves the freshness of the product when distributed. I have proven and recommend Baby Stag Booster, Stag Developer, Strongard and of course, Electrogen D+."

PASIMUNO
May 30th, 2011, 08:00 AM
MANNY DALIPE : 2-TIME WORLD SLASHER CHAMPION
Zamboanga's Resilient Torch Bearer

Manny Dalipe decided to try gamefowl breeding upon the advice of his good friend – the legendary Boy Primalion and he started his rooster-raising operations in the mountains of La Paz on August 8, 1988 based on the popular belief that it is good luck to open a business on that day. The numerological basis may have been a right decision after all, because it has been 20 years of countless championship wins and brisk sales since then.

Dalipe captured his first World Slasher Cup crown in 1990 then repeated the feat in 1991 using the Zamboanga White line originated by Primalion.

He then developed his own Zamboanga Black strain which won for him two other international titles – the 1st Philippine Cockers Club 10-Cock International Derby at Roligon Mega Cockpit in 1994 and the Cavite Coliseum 7-Cock International Derby in 1998.

In 2006, his new Hatch-Roundhead and Hatch-Kelso crosses won for him the solo runner-up honors (8.5 points) in the 2006 Bakbakan 9-Stag National Derby.

Up to this day, Manny Dalipe has remained steady in keeping the torch of Zamboanga alive.

“Thunderbird Successor breeding pellets enable my hens to produce highly fertile eggs and healthy chicks, while Thunderbird Baby Stag Booster and Thunderbird Stag Developer perfectly compliment the natural and wild mountain rearing and ranging of my gamefowls”, Dalipe revealed.

loyalist
May 30th, 2011, 11:31 AM
salamat po mr. luzong sa napakagandang introduction ng mga participants...kailangang mapanood ang mga laban...sir lando galing nyo! mga profile ng breeders halos kumpleto. how about the mbe gamefarms of ESCOLIN brothers from Roxas City....and also the DEL Rosario's....

PASIMUNO
May 30th, 2011, 04:26 PM
sir lando galing nyo! mga profile ng breeders halos kumpleto. how about the mbe gamefarms of ESCOLIN brothers from Roxas City....and also the DEL Rosario's....

The THUNDERBIRD PALAWAN CHALLENGE 2011 will be held at the Palawan Royal Cockpit Arena on June 19, 2011 with all the 32 top-rated breeders of the Philippines - endorsers of Thunderbird Power Feeds & Thunderbird Power Vet competing in a no-holds-barred fight for cockfighting supremacy...all in the spirit of fun and camaraderie.

June 17
-Dinner hosted by Mayor Edward Hagedorn and Thunderbird Sabongnation's Declaration of Support for the Underground River campaign as one of the New 7 Wonders of Nature.

June 18
-Underground River Trip
-Lunch at A & A Hotel
-Bigtime Seminar

June 19

June 20
-Island hopping
-Flight back to Manila

weelore
June 1st, 2011, 01:20 PM
Tanong lang sir, lahat po ba ng endorser lalaban dito? magandang laban ito. may live-streaming po ba ito? thanks

PASIMUNO
June 2nd, 2011, 06:38 AM
Tanong lang sir, lahat po ba ng endorser lalaban dito? magandang laban ito. may live-streaming po ba ito? thanks

Out of 34, 30 na po ang nagconfirm na may entry sila.

Yes, naka-live streaming pa iyan sa www.sabongvip.com

aiyu
June 2nd, 2011, 10:49 AM
Me bayad pala un live streaming? kala ko libre.. hehe

sexytupadera
June 5th, 2011, 07:07 AM
Hi Sir, hindi po bayad yun. Pwede nga po kayo mag-load ng $50 parakayo makapanood pero after na makapanood kayo ay pwede n'yong i-withdarw ang $50 niyo or pabayaan nyo lang dun para palagi ng kayong nakakapanood.

BM BULALAYAW
June 6th, 2011, 09:38 AM
Me bayad pala un live streaming? kala ko libre.. hehe

Boss Aiyu,

Hindi po bayad ung $50 na i-load mo sa account mo, un ay kung naka register ka, pero pwede mong gamitin pang bet at the same time manuod ka sa anumang derby na i-cover live ng sabongvip. However, kung registered member ka talaga, pwede kang manuod maski zero balance ka na pag hackfight ang labanan. Pag mga derby kasi, u must have at least minimum 50 sabong chips on your account in order to watch.

Kung IP address mo naman ay sa Pilipinas, malamang wala ka pang access sa game console, makipagugnayan ka nalang sa CSR via Skype: sabongvip.com, they will be glad to walk you thru how to register and be a member.
Salamat

Dragonbird
June 7th, 2011, 05:03 PM
Boss Aiyu,

Hindi po bayad ung $50 na i-load mo sa account mo, un ay kung naka register ka, pero pwede mong gamitin pang bet at the same time manuod ka sa anumang derby na i-cover live ng sabongvip. However, kung registered member ka talaga, pwede kang manuod maski zero balance ka na pag hackfight ang labanan. Pag mga derby kasi, u must have at least minimum 50 sabong chips on your account in order to watch.

Kung IP address mo naman ay sa Pilipinas, malamang wala ka pang access sa game console, makipagugnayan ka nalang sa CSR via Skype: sabongvip.com, they will be glad to walk you thru how to register and be a member.
Salamat

sir bm, nakaregister ako pero ayoko muna mag ld ng 50 dahil di naman ako hilig ng betting dito-gusto ko lang manood ng maaliw/pawala sa inip pagkatapos sa work.../eh kung meron lang entry baka puede magload para mapanood lang pero pondo-di magbetbet!!!hehehe..kung ganoon na puede pala makapanood ng walang load-sa kung hackfight lang ay 'MARAMING SALAMAT'pangpaaliw/past time lang sa ibang taga-labas tulad ko...MORE POWER ANG MORE WINS SA WSC 2!!!

PASIMUNO
June 7th, 2011, 09:36 PM
I AM HAPPY TO ANNOUNCE THAT THE FORTHCOMING THUNDERBIRD PALAWAN CHALLENGE 4-COCK ALL-STAR DERBY SET ON JUNE 19 AT THE PALAWAN ROYAL COCKPIT ARENA WILL BE AVAILABLE ON LIVE VIDEO STREAMING VIA www.sabongvip.com and www.thunderbirdsabongnation.com

WE HAVE MADE ARRANGEMENTS WITH THE MANAGEMENT OF www.sabongvip.com TO OPEN THE LIVE VIDEO ACCESS TO EVERYONE WITHOUT THE NEED OF LOADING THE USUAL REQUIREMENT OF $50.00
:)

loyalist
June 8th, 2011, 01:30 AM
i am happy to announce that the forthcoming thunderbird palawan challenge 4-cock all-star derby set on june 19 at the palawan royal cockpit arena will be available on live video streaming via www.sabongvip.com (http://www.sabongvip.com) and www.thunderbirdsabongnation.com (http://www.thunderbirdsabongnation.com)

we have made arrangements with the management of www.sabongvip.com (http://www.sabongvip.com) to open the live video access to everyone without the need of loading the usual requirement of $50.00
:) ayos free! Goodluck to all the participants!!!

Paulpok2002
June 8th, 2011, 05:33 AM
Ok up natin na free live streaming ang Palawan Challenge..

BasikawGf
June 8th, 2011, 06:34 AM
I AM HAPPY TO ANNOUNCE THAT THE FORTHCOMING THUNDERBIRD PALAWAN CHALLENGE 4-COCK ALL-STAR DERBY SET ON JUNE 19 AT THE PALAWAN ROYAL COCKPIT ARENA WILL BE AVAILABLE ON LIVE VIDEO STREAMING VIA www.sabongvip.com (http://www.sabongvip.com) and www.thunderbirdsabongnation.com (http://www.thunderbirdsabongnation.com)

WE HAVE MADE ARRANGEMENTS WITH THE MANAGEMENT OF www.sabongvip.com (http://www.sabongvip.com) TO OPEN THE LIVE VIDEO ACCESS TO EVERYONE WITHOUT THE NEED OF LOADING THE USUAL REQUIREMENT OF $50.00
:)

Mabuti nln free na. Salamat sa sabongvip. mkkapanood n dn ng bigtym sa wakas kkht malayo. tnx po ult. gudluck sa may mga entry..

PASIMUNO
June 8th, 2011, 01:51 PM
SA HALIP PO NA MAG-LOAD PA KAYO AY SINAGOT NG THUNDERBIRD ANG LAHAT NG GASTOS NG BUONG CREW NG www.sabongvip.com PATI NA ANG KAUKULANG MGA PROFESSIONAL FEES & SERVICE FEES UPANG ANG LAHAT AY MAPANOOD ANG THUNDERBIRD PALAWAN CHALLENGE.

PAALALA LAMANG PO NA KAILANGAN NA KAYO AY NAKA-REHISTRO (REGISTERED) SA www.sabongvip.com PARA MAPANOOD ANG LIVE STREAMING.

SALAMAT PO.

C4 Sj-Street
June 9th, 2011, 10:45 AM
SA HALIP PO NA MAG-LOAD PA KAYO AY SINAGOT NG THUNDERBIRD ANG LAHAT NG GASTOS NG BUONG CREW NG www.sabongvip.com (http://www.sabongvip.com) PATI NA ANG KAUKULANG MGA PROFESSIONAL FEES & SERVICE FEES UPANG ANG LAHAT AY MAPANOOD ANG THUNDERBIRD PALAWAN CHALLENGE.

PAALALA LAMANG PO NA KAILANGAN NA KAYO AY NAKA-REHISTRO (REGISTERED) SA www.sabongvip.com (http://www.sabongvip.com) PARA MAPANOOD ANG LIVE STREAMING.

SALAMAT PO.

wow..ty po sir lando at sa thunderbird.at more power sa sabongvip...

oscarcalifornia
June 9th, 2011, 12:49 PM
ito po ang magandang balita sa aming lahat na nasa labas ng bansa.mabuhay po kayo!

PASIMUNO
June 9th, 2011, 01:14 PM
SA HALIP PO NA MAG-LOAD PA KAYO AY SINAGOT NG THUNDERBIRD ANG LAHAT NG GASTOS NG BUONG CREW NG www.sabongvip.com PATI NA ANG KAUKULANG MGA PROFESSIONAL FEES & SERVICE FEES UPANG ANG LAHAT AY MAPANOOD ANG THUNDERBIRD PALAWAN CHALLENGE.

PAALALA LAMANG PO NA KAILANGAN NA KAYO AY NAKA-REHISTRO (REGISTERED) SA www.sabongvip.com PARA MAPANOOD ANG LIVE STREAMING.

SALAMAT PO.

PASIMUNO
June 15th, 2011, 07:08 AM
sa halip po na mag-load pa kayo ay sinagot ng thunderbird ang lahat ng gastos ng buong crew ng www.sabongvip.com pati na ang kaukulang mga professional fees & service fees upang ang lahat ay mapanood ang thunderbird palawan challenge.

Paalala lamang po na kailangan na kayo ay naka-rehistro (registered) sa www.sabongvip.com para mapanood ang live streaming.

Salamat po.

4 days to thunderbird palawan challenge

PASIMUNO
June 15th, 2011, 07:24 AM

June 17
-Courtesy call at the Palawan Capitol
-Guesting at the Mutya ng Palawan pageant

June 18
-Underground River Trip
-Lunch at A & A Hotel
-Bigtime Seminar
-Baragatan Boxing

June 19

June 20
-Island hopping
-Flight back to Manila

PASIMUNO
June 16th, 2011, 11:22 AM
just arrived in manila as part of the advance party for the THUNDERBIRD PALAWAN CHALLENGE

oragon73
June 16th, 2011, 12:19 PM
CITO ALBERTO : 2-TIME WSC CHAMPION
The Sabong King from Bicol

Alberto, who is the most successful and most popular cocker from Bicol, won his first World Slasher Cup title in 1991 when he made famous his signature “millionaire cocks”. He was among the four highly-regarded cockfighting personalities featured in the classic 1992 Thunderbird Power Feeds calendar with the late House Speaker Ramon Mitra; Zamboanga White breeder Boy Primalion and the late American cocker Richard Bates.

Cito was in his peak and is regarded as one of the country’s most respected cockfighter during the 90s when the politician blood in him made him decide to run for the mayorship of his hometown Virac, Catanduanes. While serving his constituents, he tried his hands in gamefowl breeding.

By the time he retired in politics at the onset of the new millennium, Alberto was ready with the breeds of fightingcock for today’s competition. He won several stag derbies and slowly climbed up the ladder again to reclaim his throne.

It did not come as a surprise to the sabungeros when he captured his second World Slasher Cup last year.

In May of 2010, after claiming his throne in Philippine cockfighting, he got back his other throne as the chief executive on his hometown Virac.

“Ever since Thunderbird’s first product came out, the Hi-Protein Power Pellets, I’ve been using it in conditioning my roosters. Later, it was Thunderbird Platinum…mas magaling”, Cito admitted.
the pride of VIRAC is back,... gogogogogo MAYOR for the wwwwwwwww,....

lugafarm
June 16th, 2011, 12:36 PM

SALAMAT PO.

Sir pasimuno paanu po ba maging member ng thunderbird sabong nation??

bulik_apatot
June 16th, 2011, 01:30 PM
Sayang, wanna watch this affair on Sunday
no matter how far from the city (75 plus km) ang venue...
Yun nga lang 500 ang ticket...
Ipon muna tayo pang entrance at pang kain...

PASIMUNO
June 16th, 2011, 03:38 PM
just arrived in manila as part of the advance party for the THUNDERBIRD PALAWAN CHALLENGE

mali,

JUST ARRIVED IN PUERTO PRINCESA AS ADVANCE PARTY FOR THE THUNDERBIRD PALAWAN CHALLENGE

PASIMUNO
June 16th, 2011, 03:44 PM

SALAMAT PO.

3 DAYS TO GO

darrell1975
June 16th, 2011, 05:16 PM
Sir pasimuno baka malungkot ka dyan..daan kasa club 54 o kaya sa genie o echos......cheersss.....

PASIMUNO
June 17th, 2011, 04:05 AM
Sir pasimuno baka malungkot ka dyan..daan kasa club 54 o kaya sa genie o echos......cheersss.....

thanks for the tip

PASIMUNO
June 17th, 2011, 04:30 AM
2 DAYS TO GO

SALAMAT PO.

darkhorse
June 17th, 2011, 04:40 AM

SALAMAT PO.

maraming salamat sa Thunderbird at sabong vip...mabuhay kayo...

X-COCK
June 17th, 2011, 11:52 AM
Tanong ko lang po? may entry fee ba ito? guaranteed prize? salamat

darrell1975
June 18th, 2011, 11:08 AM
Share ko lang mga mates...Otec preparing his fowls for tomorrows thunderbird palawan challenge in our backyard farm in puerto princesa city...

http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g393/darrell1975/otec/DSC08216.jpg

http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g393/darrell1975/otec/DSC08215.jpg

http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g393/darrell1975/otec/DSC08225.jpg

dohc_on_call
June 18th, 2011, 11:19 AM
Start na po ba ang labanan?

daevan
June 18th, 2011, 11:30 AM
http://www.sabongvip.com/Images/PALAWAN-CHALLENGE.png

isang tulog nalang sultada na..........HAPPY FATHERS DAY

dohc_on_call
June 18th, 2011, 11:56 AM
Sir bakit po pag mag login na po sa link ng Palawan Cockpit ng Sabong VIP eto ang lumalabas? "No fights available in the Cockpit.Please try again later...."

:(

SA HALIP PO NA MAG-LOAD PA KAYO AY SINAGOT NG THUNDERBIRD ANG LAHAT NG GASTOS NG BUONG CREW NG www.sabongvip.com (http://www.sabongvip.com) PATI NA ANG KAUKULANG MGA PROFESSIONAL FEES & SERVICE FEES UPANG ANG LAHAT AY MAPANOOD ANG THUNDERBIRD PALAWAN CHALLENGE.

PAALALA LAMANG PO NA KAILANGAN NA KAYO AY NAKA-REHISTRO (REGISTERED) SA www.sabongvip.com (http://www.sabongvip.com) PARA MAPANOOD ANG LIVE STREAMING.

SALAMAT PO.

goldenline
June 18th, 2011, 01:21 PM
sir, bukas pa po ang palawan challenge 4 cock derby.

2kcoc
June 18th, 2011, 04:43 PM
maview mo lang po once mgstart na ang fight. Bukas na po ito try mo po ulet at mapapanood mo po.

Sir bakit po pag mag login na po sa link ng Palawan Cockpit ng Sabong VIP eto ang lumalabas? "No fights available in the Cockpit.Please try again later...."

:(

PASIMUNO
June 18th, 2011, 08:14 PM
Entry no. Entry name owner origin

1 crowsland cong. Lawrence wacnang kalinga
2 oliver nestor vendivil nueva ecija
3 sunhaven paniqui pao malvar tarlac
4 sabong.vip.com boy marzo la union/laguna
5 rgp-iron wood cong. Ompong plaza agusan del sur
6 p.e. Farm pol estrellado san pablo city/ laguna
7 blue blade san lorenzo engr. Sonny lagon
cebu/san pablo city
8 go-go-go bigba go bong gazmen bicol
9 chika babe special dr. Boy tuazon pateros/laguna
10 palawin 56 gov. Baham mitra palawan

11 winslet white dicky lim, jimmi lim, bebot lim
palawan/ batangas
12 wonders of ormoc bulik winnie codilla
ormoc city, leyte
13 l.g.m. Game farm lino mariano tupi, south cotabato
14 t.m. Tol mariano tupi, south cotabato
15 paningkamot bebot monsanto cebu
16 wonder of ormoc gold bernie tacoy ormoc city, leyte
17 red cobra farm engr. Sonnie magtibay palawan/laguna
18 jp-yoes mayor jesry palmares/yoac estrella iloilo
19 b.b.c. Golden harvest paoay mayor bobby clemente
paoay, ilocos norte
20 p.t. Paniki jun, bobot & bong tan davao city
21 honey 888 honey yu quezon
22 mambucal bgt otec geroso bacolod
23 crb farm boy tanyag laguna
24 team spartan rey briones masbate/bulacan
25 rgba - milk & honey joey sy/pros antonio rizal
26 jmd julianne manny dalipe zamboanga

ncyabut
June 18th, 2011, 08:25 PM
Ka lando, wala bang pics yung bikini open kanina. Sana sinama nyo na din sa live streaming. :)

dohc_on_call
June 18th, 2011, 09:41 PM
Maraming salamat po, my mistake mali po pala date ng PC ko 2010 pala naka set hahaha :D

maview mo lang po once mgstart na ang fight. Bukas na po ito try mo po ulet at mapapanood mo po.

lemon_edz
June 18th, 2011, 09:59 PM
bukas naba ang bakbakan nito??

rebel
June 19th, 2011, 12:34 AM
Mamaya na po ang laban nito 10 am start with 52 fights. You can watch it live in sabongvip.om

rebel
June 19th, 2011, 01:29 AM
fight sked for today. Good luck to all participants.

mervs
June 19th, 2011, 02:50 AM
gudluck sa lahat ng may entry....may the best roosters win........

2kcoc
June 19th, 2011, 06:29 AM
Kung may problem p po. Just contact sabongvip CSR... Skype account sabongvip.com or call toll free 18883674008

Maraming salamat po, my mistake mali po pala date ng PC ko 2010 pala naka set hahaha :D

2kcoc
June 19th, 2011, 06:40 AM
magstart po ang bakbakan around 10 am. June 19. Phil time.

bukas naba ang bakbakan nito??

mmm04
June 19th, 2011, 10:20 AM
bakit hindi kasali ang defending champion? tsaka ang red gamefam wala ata..

oscarcalifornia
June 19th, 2011, 10:38 AM
nagumpisa na po ba?bakit hindi pa ako maka view?

Maqui Raya
June 19th, 2011, 10:54 AM
mga ser nag start na po ba ang laban?

2kcoc
June 19th, 2011, 11:00 AM
Standby lang po s palawan streaming may technical problem p po n inaayos

eaglesclaw
June 19th, 2011, 11:03 AM
update na lang muna dito sa net kung wala pa ang live streaming..thanks...

aweex84
June 19th, 2011, 11:15 AM
nagstart na ba ang streaming??

bully12
June 19th, 2011, 11:17 AM
wat tym boss live streaming?

akrho
June 19th, 2011, 11:21 AM
offline pa daw palawan standby lang,

jerrybg_00
June 19th, 2011, 11:25 AM
sir thanks sa sabongvip.com pero bakit wala pa ako maview sa sabongvip.com nandon lang sa login at password pero nakalogin na ako

sabungvip.com
June 19th, 2011, 11:26 AM
Please standby for the LIVE broadcast of the PLAWAN CHALLENGE...

pryabao
June 19th, 2011, 11:33 AM

eaglesclaw
June 19th, 2011, 11:40 AM
12hours difference ng pinas at us...mapupuyat kami rito kakahintay...

Pottinkids
June 19th, 2011, 11:40 AM
pasensya n po ang sabi kc 10am ang start ehhhhh

romris2511
June 19th, 2011, 11:41 AM
salamat po sir malaking tulong sa amin nsa ibang bansa pampa alis ng stress..

spuds14
June 19th, 2011, 11:42 AM
Entry no. Entry name owner origin

1 crowsland cong. Lawrence wacnang kalinga
cebu/san pablo city

palawan/ batangas
ormoc city, leyte
paoay, ilocos norte

Walang entry si Sir Nene Abello?

manamoc
June 19th, 2011, 11:43 AM
me problema yata ang PALAWAN, Hanggang ngayon wala pa yong live streaming malamang nagsisimula na yong laban

bully12
June 19th, 2011, 11:43 AM
ala p rin b mga sir?..............:confused:

Maqui Raya
June 19th, 2011, 11:44 AM
salamat po sir malaking tulong sa amin nsa ibang bansa pampa alis ng stress..

sir lalo ata tau maiistress nyan sa kahihintay. hehehe!:D

2kcoc
June 19th, 2011, 11:45 AM
malapit na din po sir antay lang po

dcansan
June 19th, 2011, 11:48 AM
sir wala paba? mga ilang oras pa kaya ang hihintayin natin

Pottinkids
sana lng kung d matututloy ung live streaming sabihin ng mas maaga.... para d aksayado ang oras s paghihintay

manamoc
naka-offline pa rin palawan challenge

rg_royale
June 19th, 2011, 11:50 AM
konting antay lamang po tayo.... wag naman tayo demanding tutal libre naman po ang streaming na ito,,,, peace

NOEL
June 19th, 2011, 11:51 AM
habang nag hihintay nood muna kyo d2 pa derby chito tinsay

http://www.th-iccc.org/halym/

akrho
June 19th, 2011, 11:53 AM
wait lang tayo mga sir makakanuod din tayo ng live,patience lang,,,,,,, cheers,,,,,

manamoc
June 19th, 2011, 11:57 AM
off-line parin ba palawan challenge mga kasabong????

Ridgeback
June 19th, 2011, 11:59 AM

ito ang ayus talagang live na live...

many thanks...

jerrybg_00
June 19th, 2011, 12:03 PM
tama hwag tayung demanding antay lang mga sir

eaglesclaw
June 19th, 2011, 12:06 PM
pati live stream ni chito..nawala din..

manamoc
June 19th, 2011, 12:06 PM
off line pa rin ba palawan

ncyabut
June 19th, 2011, 12:07 PM
yan ang pinoy, LIBRE na DEMANDING! may gana pang magalit. hehehe

rg_royale
June 19th, 2011, 12:09 PM
yan ang pinoy, LIBRE na DEMANDING! may gana pang magalit. hehehe

sinabi mo sir yung mga may chips nga to bt di nagrereklamo yung nakikilibre yun pa ang madami reklamo,,,, buhay nga naman oo..

Pottinkids
June 19th, 2011, 12:11 PM
wala sana ganito.... they give time 10am d b..... wala sana technical problem kung ready sila or nag dry run sila prior to this day.. just an opinion...peace

romris2511
June 19th, 2011, 12:21 PM
konting tiis nalang po malapit n po daw malapit ng matapos reply nlang po yung mapanood natin ok din kasa wala peace...

manamoc
June 19th, 2011, 12:22 PM
update of palawan live streaming????

manamoc
June 19th, 2011, 12:27 PM
ok thanks antay na lang tayo mga kasabong

Pottinkids
June 19th, 2011, 12:30 PM
konting tiis nalang po malapit n po daw malapit ng matapos reply nlang po yung mapanood natin ok din kasa wala peace...
hahaha malapit na matapos ang alin ang sultada hahahaah

TOPSECRET
June 19th, 2011, 12:31 PM
nasa fight 10 na po mga kasabong. inaayos pa daw po may problema

bully12
June 19th, 2011, 12:36 PM
para di mainip sino bng bet nyo dun mga sir?

TOPSECRET
June 19th, 2011, 12:41 PM
para di mainip sino bng bet nyo dun mga sir?

ang bet ko doon ay BMbulalayaw, dicky lim. rey briones:D

manamoc
June 19th, 2011, 12:52 PM
baham mitra, winslet, red cobra this time home advantage

bully12
1 crowsland cong. Lawrence wacnang
cebu/san pablo city
ormoc city, leyte
paoay, ilocos norte

vendivil ,mitra at generoso bet ko.

sweatergrey
ok na..

tapos na ang laban.. :D

manamoc
June 19th, 2011, 12:57 PM
pumapasok na yong log-in kaso lang wala pa rin yong video ng live streaming, common guys....

TOPSECRET
June 19th, 2011, 12:59 PM
winners: fight 13 na po.

1. Wonder Ormoc
2. TM Farm
3. Sunhaven Paniqui
4. RGP Iron Wood
5. GO GO GO Gigba
6. Paning Kamot
7. PE Farm
8. Chika Babe
9. Honey 888
10. JND
11. ABC Golden
12. Mangbukal

zor-b
June 19th, 2011, 01:02 PM
parang ayaw ng livestream ha?

cold handsome
June 19th, 2011, 01:05 PM
wala na siguro pagasa pa...

"BLUEMOON"
June 19th, 2011, 01:08 PM

manamoc
June 19th, 2011, 01:10 PM
any luck guys palawan challenge

manamoc
June 19th, 2011, 01:17 PM
walang kwenta talaga tong sabongvip nato buti pa yong paderby ni chito tinsay naka-live pa

bully12
June 19th, 2011, 01:20 PM
walang kwenta talaga tong sabongvip nato buti pa yong paderby ni chito tinsay naka-live pa

sir nasa palawan ka nman panoorin mo nlng ng live..........:D:D:D

TOPSECRET
June 19th, 2011, 01:22 PM
sir nasa palawan ka nman panoorin mo nlng ng live..........:D:D:D

tama ka Brod. :D

kirkymark
June 19th, 2011, 01:24 PM
Sir TOPSECRET (http://www.sabong.net.ph/forum/member.php?u=70120) pa update nlang po kme every fight and kung cnu ang magkalaban.. Maraming salamat..

Vino13
June 19th, 2011, 01:26 PM
Mga Sir anty lng natin side ng sabongVIP bka meh problem lng talaga..

Infairness sa pderby ni boss chito & Justin ang liwanag ng reception, to think n libre toh...

oscarcalifornia
June 19th, 2011, 01:26 PM
matagal pa naman natin inabangan ito sayang.

manamoc
June 19th, 2011, 01:29 PM
wala na uwian na to... abangan na lang yong dvd

bully12
June 19th, 2011, 01:30 PM

Fearless
June 19th, 2011, 01:32 PM

sayang ang binayad ng thunderbird sa kanila paloak

kevin anthony
June 19th, 2011, 01:32 PM
sayang ang binayad ng thunderbird sa kanila paloak

oo nga palpak talaga....

X-COCK
June 19th, 2011, 01:34 PM
Mas maganda sana test nila ilan days before yun telecast. D on the day mismo. Kaya siguro nagkaproblema. Sana maayos na para di uminit ang mga members dito.

Vino13
June 19th, 2011, 01:38 PM
I am sure ng test run yan, before ng big day, unti pasensya pa mga ksabong...

manamoc
June 19th, 2011, 01:41 PM
remote location kasi yong aborlan, palawan walang maayos na internet connection, 2hours drive from puerto princesa city

kevin anthony
June 19th, 2011, 01:42 PM
I am sure ng test run yan, before ng big day, unti pasensya pa mga ksabong...

i don't think so, kachat ko kaninang 10 A.M.taga VIP di pa raw sila inoopen or run kasi mamayang 11 am pa raw umpisa ngayon 1:40 pm na di pa rin maayos.

rasalan GF
June 19th, 2011, 01:46 PM
wala na cguro, hindi na natin asahan...:D:D:D

bully12
June 19th, 2011, 01:47 PM
may hang over pa raw ng bikini open :D

sweatergrey
June 19th, 2011, 01:47 PM
ok na pasok na kayo....

Sa justin.tv

Fearless
June 19th, 2011, 01:49 PM
binayaran ng thunderbird yan para macver nila sayang promotion nilan

manamoc
June 19th, 2011, 01:53 PM
kaya pala wala c nene abello sa palawan nasa ilo-ilo chito tinsay derby ayaw pabawi

kirkymark
June 19th, 2011, 01:53 PM
ok na pasok na kayo....

Sa justin.tv

sir ano name sa justin.tv? thnx

bully12
June 19th, 2011, 01:55 PM
kay nene abello na!

Fearless
June 19th, 2011, 01:55 PM
hintayin nalang natin sa dvd mga kasabong.

anthony0079
June 19th, 2011, 01:56 PM
Walang entry si Sir Nene Abello?

nasa justinTV si boss nene.. kasi doon daw ang LIVE STREAM hehe

oscarcalifornia
June 19th, 2011, 02:03 PM
katatapos lang manalo manok ni abello.

manamoc
June 19th, 2011, 02:05 PM
any luck guys..................

sweatergrey
June 19th, 2011, 02:05 PM
mahusay talaga si sie nene abello, sa may live streaming pala ang gusto nya.. kaya pala di siya nagpunta sa palawan challenge ng thunderbird.. siya pa naman ang defending champion dun..

zor-b
June 19th, 2011, 02:06 PM
katatapos lang manalo manok ni abello.
sa iloilo coliseum yun db sir?

Any feedback po para dun sa mga registered members na may chips kung hindi rin sila makapasok sa sabongvip?

oscarcalifornia
June 19th, 2011, 02:10 PM
tama po.
sayang maganda din sana itong palawan challenge.

kevin anthony
June 19th, 2011, 02:12 PM
wala na siguro pagasa pa...

wag kayong mawalan ng pag asa kasi kung hindi di natin malalaman kung ano ang lagay ng panahon, peace! hehehe.....

Fearless
June 19th, 2011, 02:16 PM
papalabas din yan sweater gilmore eh

kalye_11
June 19th, 2011, 02:38 PM
sayang nagload pa nman... pati skype nila hindi na din sumagot sobrang dami cguro nagtatanong kung maayos pa..

"BLUEMOON"
June 19th, 2011, 02:55 PM
i add nyo sila facebook,
sabongvip sabong.. naka online sila,
sabi nila stand by lang po...

anthony0079
June 19th, 2011, 03:08 PM
di na yata kayang ayusin.. nanood nalang sila sa Justin TV :D:D malinaw stream libre

bisaya salita pero may sub.title bisaya rin hehe

mmm04
June 19th, 2011, 03:35 PM
kay nene abello na!
pre anu entry name ni nene abello?

lemon_edz
June 19th, 2011, 03:35 PM
di parin ako maka log in bakitttttttttttttttttt?

sabungvip.com
June 19th, 2011, 04:07 PM
We would like to apologize to everyone that we will no longer be able to bring you LIVE via Satellite the PALAWAN CHALLENGE 4-cock derby due to some technical problems with our satellite internet connection provider inspite of all efforts exhausted to have the issue resolved. Please contact our Customer Support Representatives for any concerns. Thank you!

TOPSECRET
June 19th, 2011, 04:31 PM
ok na pasok na kayo....

BOSSS PWEDI NA, NAAYOS NA:p

ANG HIGAAN KO PARA MATULOG:D

Sa justin.tv

sabungvip.com
June 19th, 2011, 05:59 PM
We are inviting all our valued PATRONS to come watch the delayed broadcast of the PALAWAN CHALLENGE 4-cock derby from the Palawan Royal Cockpit Arena in Aborlan, Palawan later tonight at 10:00PM PHIL time. Just log in to www.sabongvip.com (http://www.sabongvip.com/) to “see the master gamefowl breeders of Philippine cockfighting with their signature lines in a monumental clash of the titans!!!”

MASTERPIECE
June 19th, 2011, 06:42 PM
Paki post na lang fight skedule please

jerrybg_00
June 19th, 2011, 06:45 PM
Ayus pa rin naman pala kahit delayed na ok lang sir masarap pa rin naman panoorin yan mga magagaling na breeders kc ang maglalaban laban thanks anyway

sabungvip.com
June 19th, 2011, 06:50 PM
Update lang po...si RGBA- Milk and Honey is 3-0 running for Champion po and pang last fight sya Fight#52

jerrybg_00
June 19th, 2011, 06:50 PM
sana sir kahit mas maaga pa sana kahit 9:00 PM sana kung pwede para di tayo masyado mapuyat

LASR
June 19th, 2011, 06:58 PM
Sir kindly give us an update about the scoresheet, especially for those gunning for the championship.. Thanks!

fire_hawk
June 19th, 2011, 07:29 PM
ka Lando kumusta, Sino yong nag Champion sa Sabongnation Palawan Challenge, kmusta yong entry ni Bai Bernie at WCC?

sabungvip.com
June 19th, 2011, 07:33 PM
PALAWAN WINNERS
1. Wonder of Ormoc gold
2. TM Farm
3. Sunhaven Paniqui
4. RGP Iron Wood
5. GO GO GO Bigba
6. Paning Kamot
7. PE Farm
8. Chika Babe
9. Honey 888
10. JMD
11. ABC Golden
12. Mambukal
13. Crowsland
14. RGBA milk and honey
15. PT Paniki
16. Wonder of Ormoc Bulik
17. Oliver
18.Wonder of Ormoc Gold
19.Team Spartan
20.Honey 888
21. Winslet White
22.Draw
23.Chika Babe Special
24.TM Farm
25.RGBA milk & honey
26.Palawin 56
27.Mambukal bgt
28.Red Cobra Farm
29.Wonder of Ormoc Bulik
30.GO GO GO Bigba
31.LGM Farm
32.Oliver
33.Sunhaven Paniqui
34.Draw
35.Palawin 56
36.P.T. Paniki
37.RGBA milk & honey
38.P.E. Farm
39.Paningkamot
40.Oliver
41.Red Cobra Farm
42.Sabongvip.com
43.Sunhaven
44.Wonder of Ormoc Bulik
45.GO GO GO Bigba
46.Palawin 56

MASTERPIECE
June 19th, 2011, 07:53 PM
3 wins na Oliver at wonder of ormoc bulik? - Kanino yong wonder of ormoc?

dranz
June 19th, 2011, 08:00 PM
wala ba entry si BM at si SL.......?

MASTERPIECE
June 19th, 2011, 08:04 PM
Paki post din owner ng entry please

dranz
June 19th, 2011, 08:11 PM
kanino ba yong go go go bigba?... 3 wins na din.. pati palawin 56..

sabungvip.com
June 19th, 2011, 08:17 PM
tapos na po ang derby...si RGBA-milk & honey po ang solo champion...entry po ni MR. JOEY SY/PROS ANTONIO

jack_kie
June 19th, 2011, 08:24 PM

Kung hindi ako nagkakamali kay wennie codilla yan

sabungvip.com
June 19th, 2011, 08:35 PM

ang wonder-gold po ay ay kay Bernie Tacoy at ang wonder- bulik po ay kay Winnie Codilla.

Burning_Legion
June 19th, 2011, 08:51 PM
tapos na po ang derby...si RGBA-milk & honey po ang solo champion...entry po ni MR. JOEY SY/PROS ANTONIOmagaling talaga manok ni sir pros antonio last year runner up sila ngayon solo champ.

mervs
June 19th, 2011, 08:53 PM
kanino ba yong go go go bigba?... 3 wins na din.. pati palawin 56..

entry po eto ni Bong Gazmen Ng bikol......

mervs
June 19th, 2011, 09:02 PM
We are inviting all our valued PATRONS to come watch the delayed broadcast of the PALAWAN CHALLENGE 4-cock derby from the Palawan Royal Cockpit Arena in Aborlan, Palawan later tonight at 10:00PM PHIL time. Just log in to www.sabongvip.com (http://www.sabongvip.com/) to “see the master gamefowl breeders of Philippine cockfighting with their signature lines in a monumental clash of the titans!!!”

sir, kailangan po ba may chips para makapanood?

sabungvip.com
June 19th, 2011, 09:05 PM
sir, kailangan po ba may chips para makapanood?

Hindi na rin po kailangan ang load para mapanood ang replay ng PALAWAN CHALLENGE, boss mervs. Enjoy lang po tayo sa viewing!!!

jerrybg_00
June 19th, 2011, 10:01 PM
Sir nag umpisa na ba reply sa sabongnation sa palawan

jerrybg_00
June 19th, 2011, 10:14 PM
bakit wala pa delayed telecast sir 10:20 PM na

sabungvip.com
June 19th, 2011, 10:16 PM
bakit wala pa delayed telecast sir 10:20 PM na

pahintay lang daw po...kakarating lang daw po ng team sa city galing sa arena...nag se-set up na daw po. Please stand by...

Ridgeback
June 19th, 2011, 10:35 PM
hay naku baka problema na naman sa satelite kaya la pa rin ang replay...

jerrybg_00
June 19th, 2011, 10:40 PM
antay lang po tayo malayo kc talaga mga place sa palawan nakakapagod ang magbyahe

JFK
June 19th, 2011, 10:43 PM
di na ako makapagpigil...delayed pa ang delayed coverage ?!? :)

dcansan
June 19th, 2011, 10:46 PM
sana lang hindi na nagsabi ng oras para hindi naman naghihintay ang mga tao, naghintay na nga doon sa live ngayon pati sa replay maghihintay na naman. ano ba naman iyan.....

eggerzquanck
June 19th, 2011, 10:47 PM
10:46 na wala pa rin.. replay na lang ang ipapalabas db sir?

unang announce kaninang 10 am tapos naging 10pm... kung sabagay, filipino time nga naman pala hihihi :D

francis garcia
June 19th, 2011, 10:48 PM
nood muna kayo sa Iloilo derby ganda ng laban

JFK
June 19th, 2011, 10:50 PM
pahintay lang daw po...kakarating lang daw po ng team sa city galing sa arena...nag se-set up na daw po. Please stand by...

walang tumama pre sa post mo...kasi pati spelling ng handle mo mali na kaagad :D

NOEL
June 19th, 2011, 11:04 PM
walang tumama pre sa post mo...kasi pati spelling ng handle mo mali na kaagad :D

:eek::D joke joke lang...

TOPSECRET
June 19th, 2011, 11:12 PM
simula na daw po...

matulog ang nag ooperate ng streaming

jerrybg_00
June 19th, 2011, 11:15 PM
wala na yata talaga tulog na lang tayo mga kuyang

francis garcia
June 19th, 2011, 11:21 PM

mga sir, tuloy pa ba? hindi na kayo naka on-line sa thread

delgado
June 19th, 2011, 11:22 PM
Ano ba yan state of the art daw. sabagay bago pa lang trial n error pa lang. kakapuyat maghintay.Tulugan na!!

JFK
June 19th, 2011, 11:27 PM
nauna kasi bikini open kaysa live coverage. next year, pagpalitin nyo na...live coverage muna tapos bikini close na :D

mmm04
June 19th, 2011, 11:28 PM
ano nsan nb yang sinasabi nilang replay? pinag aantay lang nila mga tao!!!cla na gumagawa ng ikasisira nila!!!

francis garcia
June 19th, 2011, 11:31 PM
[QUOTE=PASIMUNO;3705332]Entry no. Entry name owner origin

Sir, ano na? kahit ung replay na lang ng bikini open ok na sa amin. mag paramdam naman kayo...!!!!

JFK
June 19th, 2011, 11:32 PM

10pm Philadelphia time pala ito. :)

Malhiao_Sigbin
June 19th, 2011, 11:33 PM
wala akong chipssssssssssssssdi ako maka pasokkkk

eggerzquanck
June 19th, 2011, 11:35 PM
malamang sir tama ka, o di kaya naman ay 10 am na ulet ito bukas hihihi:D

sabung.com ayus! :D

delgado
June 19th, 2011, 11:43 PM

HIndi Kaya bogus lang na may replay pero wala naman ?????

mervs
June 19th, 2011, 11:48 PM
meron na.....................

ng naiinis....heheheheheh

delgado
June 19th, 2011, 11:59 PM
galing ba talaga sa sabongvip ang announcement na meron replay?

bully12
June 20th, 2011, 12:11 AM
sino raw nachampion...............?

jnb
June 20th, 2011, 12:18 AM
sir bully12,

solo champion daw ung entry ng RGBA Milk & Honey (Joey Sy / Pros Antonio - Rizal )

bully12
June 20th, 2011, 12:24 AM
[QUOTE=jnb;3707133]sir bully12,

solo champion daw ung entry ng RGBA Milk & Honey (Joey Sy / Pros Antonio - Rizal )[/QUOTE
thanks sir

Bailen
June 20th, 2011, 12:45 AM
kanino kaya manok gamit ni pres joey? sarili kya nya breed?

TOPSECRET
June 20th, 2011, 12:51 AM
kanino kaya manok gamit ni pres joey? sarili kya nya breed?

kabakas na naman daw si patrick sa nag champion. ahehehehe:D

bully12
June 20th, 2011, 12:55 AM
kabakas na naman daw si patrick sa nag champion. ahehehehe:D
hehehe binili raw ung pang finals,,,,,,,,,,,,,, joke:D

TOPSECRET
June 20th, 2011, 01:00 AM
sino raw nachampion...............?

si PA daw partner daw si Joey Sy....hehehehe:D

Prost Antonio naman pala. hahahaha

mmm04
June 20th, 2011, 01:14 AM
anu-anong bloodlines gamit ni sir BM?

jnb
June 20th, 2011, 01:27 AM
sir mmm04,

hindi natin alam... ang alam natin based on the report 3L 1W po si MR. BM

loyalist
June 20th, 2011, 02:20 AM
PALAWAN WINNERS
1. Wonder of Ormoc gold
2. TM Farm
3. Sunhaven Paniqui
4. RGP Iron Wood
5. GO GO GO Bigba
6. Paning Kamot
7. PE Farm
8. Chika Babe
9. Honey 888
10. JMD
11. ABC Golden
12. Mambukal
13. Crowsland
14. RGBA milk and honey
15. PT Paniki
16. Wonder of Ormoc Bulik
17. Oliver
18.Wonder of Ormoc Gold
19.Team Spartan
20.Honey 888
21. Winslet White
22.Draw
23.Chika Babe Special
24.TM Farm
25.RGBA milk & honey
26.Palawin 56
27.Mambukal bgt
28.Red Cobra Farm
29.Wonder of Ormoc Bulik
30.GO GO GO Bigba
31.LGM Farm
32.Oliver
33.Sunhaven Paniqui
34.Draw
35.Palawin 56
36.P.T. Paniki
37.RGBA milk & honey
38.P.E. Farm
39.Paningkamot
40.Oliver
41.Red Cobra Farm
42.Sabongvip.com
43.Sunhaven
44.Wonder of Ormoc Bulik
45.GO GO GO Bigba
46.Palawin 56
congrats to the entry of mr. joey sy and company!
thank you also mr. topsecret for updating. UNTIL NOW NAGHIHINTAY PA DIN KAMI KAHIT DELAYED!!! WALA MAN LANG NARINIG KAY BABA...

TOPSECRET
June 20th, 2011, 02:29 AM
congrats to the entry of mr. joey sy and company!
thank you also mr. topsecret for updating. UNTIL NOW NAGHIHINTAY PA DIN KAMI KAHIT DELAYED!!! WALA MAN LANG NARINIG KAY BABA...

ok na, manood kana loyalist na empleyado ng sabongnow!

borbon
June 20th, 2011, 02:29 AM
Mga kasabong umpisa na replay sa Palawan ...enjoy

akrho
June 20th, 2011, 02:44 AM
same pa rin ba sir palawan?

TOPSECRET
June 20th, 2011, 02:48 AM
same pa rin ba sir palawan?

oo doon parin sa palawan. fight 6. gaganda ng labanan kahit alam na natin ang nag champion. the best ang paluan ng mga manok:D

akrho
June 20th, 2011, 02:51 AM
dko kasi ma view sir try ko ulit salamat

akrho
June 20th, 2011, 02:59 AM
oo doon parin sa palawan. fight 6. gaganda ng labanan kahit alam na natin ang nag champion. the best ang paluan ng mga manok

ayaw talaga sir ty na lang

loyalist
June 20th, 2011, 03:10 AM
oo doon parin sa palawan. fight 6. gaganda ng labanan kahit alam na natin ang nag champion. the best ang paluan ng mga manok:D
ganun pa din kahit na delayed di pa makapanuod. ano ba naman yan? ikaw lang ata nakakanuod eh...

borbon
June 20th, 2011, 03:11 AM
sa sabongvip pa rin sir....

TOPSECRET
June 20th, 2011, 03:13 AM
ganun pa din kahit na delayed di pa makapanuod. ano ba naman yan?

Brod. manood ka nalang wagkana mag complain, kahirap sa mga tao na ito. hnd ka yata sabungero Boss, masyado ka madada, maupo ka nalang sa harap ng computer mo at manood, wag yong puro paninisi ang ginagawa mo....peace boss:)

loyalist
June 20th, 2011, 03:15 AM
ok na, manood kana loyalist na empleyado ng sabongnow!
salamat kaso wala talaga...what is important alam na natin kung sino ang nag champion...

bully12
June 20th, 2011, 03:56 AM
ganda laban big tym talaga,ganda sana nito kung live,anyway thanks pa rin sa sabong vip lalo na sa thunderbid..........;)