PDA

View Full Version : General America

Edwin Lapitan
October 15th, 2003, 06:56 PM
Fellow Cockmates,

Have been requested by a friend who doesn't have access to our site to inquire about above subject. Does any body here knows something about someone called " General America " in the cocking circuit?

My friend was given material from his stock.

Best Regards,

Edwin

Roadman
October 17th, 2003, 09:45 AM
I am not sure if we are talking about the same guy but the Gen. America that I know is a retired Air Force general that has a farm in Lipa Batangas just outside Fernando Air Base. I don't know if he is still fights roosters.

Roadman

CESAR55
October 17th, 2003, 10:06 AM
that I knew has a farm in Real, Quezon (a town next to Infanta),

but this was quite some years ago. So I'm not sure if it still

exists.

Edwin Lapitan
October 17th, 2003, 11:25 AM
Thank you for the info guys. I will bounce this off with friend. From what he told me, he was indeed an old cocker and breeder of which stocks are mostly from Harold Brown.

Regards,

Edwin

paulajay
October 18th, 2003, 06:27 AM
hi there!!!!

are you from real quezon too?

i'm from infanta........

thanks
paulajay
:lol: :hippie:

CESAR55
October 18th, 2003, 12:05 PM
..no I'm from Paete.

I was just assigned there yrs. back to do audits of the RBank's of

Real & Infanta. BTW, am I right about Gen America's farm?

Thanks & good luck kakmeyt!

paulajay
October 18th, 2003, 12:26 PM
yap,

but i don't know if that the one their talking about...
maybe yes....

godbless to u there...
pajay
:rolleyes:

gensoriano
October 24th, 2003, 08:33 AM
that he is the retired PAF General. He is a contemporary of my old man (SLN). I heard of him when I was still a cockerel and that he is fond of the gamefowl. My Dad was even joking that he is one PAF officer who refuses to wear the "Captain's" rank (CPT America.. got it?) and just opted to wait to be a Major instead during their days.

gensoriano

Edwin Lapitan
October 24th, 2003, 12:16 PM
Cockmates,

Thank you so much. My friend was thankful for all the inputs he gathered. He is pleased to know that some of his earlier stocks have come indeed from an existent breeder. He's currently planning to pay a visit to the guy.

Regards,

Edwin

AnakNiPepe
February 22nd, 2008, 03:28 PM
I think your talking about my lolo america, abelino. hehe topic was too old just passed by he is a retired PAF general most of his stocks are from harold brown

COCKERSEC
February 23rd, 2008, 01:05 AM
Capt. America (Gen. america) used to live in Parang Marikina during the late 60's, kapitbahay ni Cris deVera and Col. Castro. Parang was still a sleepy town back then and he has in his backyard back then the lemons and the kelso's. I was still a tiny little kid mesmerize by the beauty of the birds that he raised back then.
Peace

AnakNiPepe
February 24th, 2008, 09:48 PM
he is still living in marikina but he no longer raise chicken but a friend still keeps his bloodlines, very kind lolo and very easy to be with.

COCKERSEC
February 28th, 2008, 03:01 AM
he is still living in marikina but he no longer raise chicken but a friend still keeps his bloodlines, very kind lolo and very easy to be with.

IF u see him,please give my regards,paki sabi pamangkin ni Dodoy at Delmar.

AnakNiPepe
February 28th, 2008, 08:52 AM
sure I'll tell that to him. thanks by the way

COCKERSEC
February 28th, 2008, 08:55 AM
sure I'll tell that to him. thanks by the way

To tell you the truth he is one of the peeps that inspired me to raise chickens and I was just a little toddler before. Best ever roosters I've seen, I use to peek on his yard while he spar during summer vacation in my uncles home, in fact he gave my uncle a white legged wine red fowl and won multiple times. Its his only rooster in front of his yard in Parang hehehe.
peace

AnakNiPepe
February 28th, 2008, 12:30 PM
hehe same here it was just my neighbor who tickle my interest in cocking not knowing that my father is a true blooded sabungero down to lolo bino

AnakNiPepe
April 2nd, 2010, 09:36 AM
up po natin mga kaibigan...

so how's everyone...