jlbs72
December 29th, 2004, 05:15 PM
Is it leiper, blueface or gilmore ?

runner
December 30th, 2004, 09:16 AM
If your talking about the canadans roosters

pinnacle
December 30th, 2004, 04:10 PM
cong. claude bautista calls the gary gilliam hatch as bonecrusher hatch but i haven't heard yet what type of hatch it is.

steben_cgal
December 30th, 2004, 04:48 PM
i've read an article about the bone crusher hatch before. if i remember it right, it was said that this bone crusher hatch is out of the jack walton hatch which is basically a ted mclean hatch.....

;)

hope1126
January 2nd, 2005, 08:00 AM
this is the info i got from Gary Gilliam when i spoke to him last year
it is a blend of : PENNY HATCH, GILMORE HATCH & LIEPER HATCH
this blend was made 25yrs ago... hope this helps ...

sndiegogamefarm
January 4th, 2005, 10:45 PM
tripple hatch that's why they have so much power.

ligas_paka2006
August 31st, 2006, 06:30 AM
nice

victor
August 31st, 2006, 10:13 AM
Hi,
Bonecrushers is suppose to be a Leiper blend. But I wouldnt be rushing to get some of that blood. My friend got some and bred them and he was talking about how good they were. I was about to get some for myself also.

Then He tested them in the Stag derby last year. And BOY, Could they run or what! 3 out of 4 quit and almost broke the glass in the cockpit.

Now he calls them Bonerunner. lol. True story.

This happened in Bohol.

Best,
Victor Sierra

ligas_paka2006
August 31st, 2006, 10:16 AM
good running condition diay kaayo gaw victor...:lol:

wickedfr0g
August 31st, 2006, 10:25 AM
good for olympics hahahaha

top_signature
August 31st, 2006, 11:05 AM
They should be called Gonecrasher Hatch...haha joke only!

cheers!

sandman124
August 31st, 2006, 11:18 AM
so we can call them now GLASSCRASHER.:lol:

Underhack
August 31st, 2006, 03:04 PM
Victor you cant fight those as stags. Only his roundhead. I think that was his mistake not the fowl. Has he fought them as cocks? I think there better at 3 years

swallow
August 31st, 2006, 04:00 PM
Underhack,

I think what the guys are more concerned of the just losing is the quick exit of the bloodline... Hatches are known to be foundation blood for gameness, maybe this one is too game, that he wants to play the track.

grey/dom
August 31st, 2006, 06:50 PM
:D bonecrusher ha....maybe too much hatch...made them think thrice...

victor
August 31st, 2006, 09:05 PM
Underhack,
No he hasnt fought them as Cocks. I think, he got rid of them. This happened last yr. It was his 1st generation offsprings and they sparred like MONSTERS! They hit hard and are fast, explosive. They reminded me of my Magnums but were a bit more athletic.

We fight ALOT of Stags here in the p.i. Even more than cocks. Right now the Stag derby gives the MOST prestige to the breeder BY FAR.

For us, winning a big Stag derby like the Bakbakan or NGBA is bigger than winning the WSD.

So, we need Good birds for stags.
Maybe they are game when they're cocks. Just didnt like what I saw at that particular derby.

Best,
Victor

hope1126
August 31st, 2006, 10:09 PM
boss Victor
may be they were botak hatch...of G. Guilliam:lol:
have you tested ur magnum hatch in the stag derby?

titans
August 31st, 2006, 11:08 PM
They should have fought em(GlassCrusher) in Kentucky Derby or San LAzaro....hehehe

Underhack
September 1st, 2006, 02:09 AM
Yes, I know what you guys mean but most of the good hatch dont mature until later. Im sure you heard of early maturing fowl. Well rh is one of the early ones that Gary has and hatch on a whole is a later maturing fowl. Its like fighting a 10 year old boy at 10 months with these hatch.I have some that were hatched in Feburary that still wont show. Does this mean there dunghill I think not. I use to know of a democrat line that couldnt be fought until they were 3 year old and was one of the best. You might have to do the nut trick to see if there ready. Alot wont even do it till right before there first molt.

mountain view
November 10th, 2008, 01:49 PM
Bonecrusher Hatch are very game and powerful if you get the right ones. .penny-leiper

angus
April 2nd, 2010, 06:49 AM
Sometimes if someone doesnt know how to take care or condition a cock they can make a ace into a dunghill.

oxfarm
April 2nd, 2010, 07:36 AM
Bone crusher line was created when Rat Graves and Gary Gillian were showing together, Rat coss the Leiper with the Pennys, he has until this days, and those roosters were so strong that literally "crush" hes opponents bones , Gillian ad some Gilmore blood and made hes own version, the original BC are the old blood Penny - Leiper from Rat Graves.

OER farms
April 2nd, 2010, 05:51 PM
Bone crusher line was created when Rat Graves and Gary Gillian were showing together, Rat coss the Leiper with the Pennys, he has until this days, and those roosters were so strong that literally "crush" hes opponents bones , Gillian ad some Gilmore blood and made hes own version, the original BC are the old blood Penny - Leiper from Rat Graves.

this is how i also understand it to be, but with the exception that rat's version was also a hatch on hatch on hatch cross (3 way)

Smoke23
April 3rd, 2010, 02:51 AM
There are a couple diffrent families of this Bonecrusher....
1st is the Walton BoneCrusher hatch...
2nd/3rd/4th all revolve around Rat, Crow Graves and Gilliam...

nilodeleon
April 3rd, 2010, 03:26 AM
2nd/3rd/4th all revolve around Rat, Crow Graves and Gilliam... somebody's at rat's right now and dropping by gary's place tomorrow maybe they could ask them both, for us, i'll ask them to inquire.
kid

Engkanto
April 3rd, 2010, 04:21 AM
2nd/3rd/4th all revolve around Rat, Crow Graves and Gilliam...

Here's the story about the original BoneCrusher Hatch, the ones from the Walton hatch family.

http://www.ultimatefowl.com/wiki/index.php?title=Walton_Hatch

yfis,
Edwin

Smoke23
April 3rd, 2010, 06:37 AM
somebody's at rat's right now and dropping by gary's place tomorrow maybe they could ask them both, for us, i'll ask them to inquire.
kid

I know a fella that was just there... Very close with both brothers and he tells me they were just leiper penny crosses that all three used when they were once partners. Guess the Penny blood has it own story...

BLACKCROW
April 3rd, 2010, 09:32 AM
Sometimes if someone doesnt know how to take care or condition a cock they can make a ace into a dunghill. you took the words right out of my mouth :cool:

oxfarm
April 3rd, 2010, 10:19 AM
Like every where thereīs stories for everything Iīm a good friend of Ratīs and he tell me why they ( Gary and him ) call this old bloods the Bone Crushers , and does not mean this are the only BC in the world is just a way of calling the crosses. When they start showing together Rat cross his Leipers with the Pennys , the old and originals bloods and show them, some times they broke some bones , this became very common and they start calling them the Bone Crusher , like you can see is a simple and common story like we all have one.

nilodeleon
April 3rd, 2010, 10:24 AM
rat graves said it was gary who started it with his leiper, the penny and some gilmore.
kid

KNACK808
April 6th, 2010, 04:26 PM
MY HATCH FOUGHT WITH RCL AT CEBU TALISAY COMPLEX http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i22/knack808/2_428301505l.jpg
http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i22/knack808/Picture070.jpg THIS STAG FOUGHT ON CVBA STAG DERBY

hope1126
April 6th, 2010, 09:05 PM
Bone crusher ... direct from hatch village

vic5.0
February 11th, 2012, 04:22 AM
So what is theyr style ? I heed some info on these .....

Dragonrider
October 12th, 2012, 10:29 PM
I've got a hen I've crossed with a McRae Black. I'd show ya what it looks like but ain't a member yet, only Jr. I was told by my wife's uncle that they were very game and hard hitting. I will say this about the hen, she has POWER! I've never seen a hen dig like she does! Concrete and rock doesn't stop her, she just digs it up and pushes it to the side!! Can't wait to see what the offspring will do!

BUL
April 1st, 2014, 01:46 PM
Hi,
Bonecrushers is suppose to be a Leiper blend. But I wouldnt be rushing to get some of that blood. My friend got some and bred them and he was talking about how good they were. I was about to get some for myself also.

Then He tested them in the Stag derby last year. And BOY, Could they run or what! 3 out of 4 quit and almost broke the glass in the cockpit.

This happened in Bohol.

Best,
Victor Sierra

Nice to read this article i was about to get 2 cock of bonecrusher hennie, its sound like awesome "bonecrusher" not knowing that they also good runner..

Thanks a lot..

softtoss
April 2nd, 2014, 02:56 AM
The original bonecrushers were from Jack Walton from Dallas Texas in the 1940 r rarly 50's. Jack was a wealth man who owned barbecue houes. In & around Dallas he's the man who bought out E.H. Hulsey also from Dallas.

ZEKE
April 2nd, 2014, 03:23 AM
I like that bonerunner thing

rick grivetti
April 2nd, 2014, 07:51 AM
Ur friend got them direct from Gary Gilliam?????

Hi,

This happened in Bohol.

Best,
Victor Sierra

Ohoopee
April 2nd, 2014, 11:40 AM
The only bone crusher line I'm familiar with is the Jack Walton bone crusher hatch.Very powerful birds,I think they came from the Mcleans.

pittv7
June 30th, 2014, 09:03 PM
How s the GaryWilliam Bonecrusher s hatch now a days? Any update please?

kickin_chicken
September 22nd, 2014, 01:50 PM
Who else has the Walton's other than Gary Gilliam

taytan
November 13th, 2014, 09:37 PM
Am still interested to acquire a bone crusher hatch. Anyone here who can help me find a reliable breeder?

kickin_chicken
November 14th, 2014, 01:55 AM
Am still interested to acquire a bone crusher hatch. Anyone here who can help me find a reliable breeder?

Helen Hoskins or Dwayne White. I have the Helen Hoskins and they are good chickens