PDA

View Full Version : Just Curious

cockfighter_199
February 25th, 2012, 10:13 AM
My future father-in-law was in the Philippines I am gonna say December/January maybe? in Dipolog City,Philippines at the cockfights,but anyways he is getting married to a Filipino woman her name is Melcar,but goes by Mel,and she and her family have a pig farm,and her uncle owns a rooster farm there and competed in that derby.For the life of me I cannot remember his first name but his last name is romulos,and i was going to see if anyone knows who I am talking about,or maybe talked with my future father-in-law his name is Rusty Russell,but Mel's uncle also owns a hotel resort does anyone know who I am talking about one day soon I will be visiting the P.I within a couple years,and i would like to know if anyone knows who he is or maybe he is on this site?Just a question I want to share,and maybe get some information on him thanks to all responses,and God Bless,
Erik :)

cockfighter_199
February 26th, 2012, 10:55 AM
Anybody? I am sure there's someone who knows first thing I thought when I heard Mels uncles last name is romulos I was thinking Tonio/Mica gamefarm?

RalSuBirds
February 26th, 2012, 11:23 AM
My future father-in-law was in the Philippines I am gonna say December/January maybe? in Dipolog City,Philippines at the cockfights,but anyways he is getting married to a Filipino woman her name is Melcar,but goes by Mel,and she and her family have a pig farm,and her uncle owns a rooster farm there and competed in that derby.For the life of me I cannot remember his first name but his last name is romulos,and i was going to see if anyone knows who I am talking about,or maybe talked with my future father-in-law his name is Rusty Russell,but Mel's uncle also owns a hotel resort does anyone know who I am talking about one day soon I will be visiting the P.I within a couple years,and i would like to know if anyone knows who he is or maybe he is on this site?Just a question I want to share,and maybe get some information on him thanks to all responses,and God Bless,
Erik :)
.... check if there is a thread for the folks from Dipolog City right here in this forum and post your message/inquiry ....... there you can have a pinpoint accurate answer ..... good luck