Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Arguments, name calling, and other temper tantrums

Post Thanks / Like

Arguments, name calling, and other temper tantrums

I figured we could just make an entire thread for those guys that feel like they need to have an argument on every other thread and question on here. They can get all their feelings out right here in one place and leave the other threads alone so the rest of us that really couldn't care less what kind of gripes yall have with each other don't have to read through 4 pages of junk to get back to the topic of the thread we was interested in. So yall argue away and call each other whatever you want here so that the rest of us never have to read about it again.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Arguments, name calling, and other temper tantrums

What’s is your problem?!!! Grump.....! LOL.. Just kidding sir Springwater. Peacea and happy thanksgiving!

3. Likes LaBlue, springwater liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

good point seems like things were really quite down and info was being posted about what were on here for instead of what is stated by springwater

5. Likes brkilr, Ron-706, Al Sanchez, jacosta liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Some of it makes for good entertainment . Beats the same old who has the best kelso or have anyone ever made this cross . But i agree sometimes it goes over board but We are all not gonna agree on everything . Just human nature . This is what i do if i dont like somethimg or the person posting. I click next thread ans i dont have to read it pretty simple
    Last edited by Steel city farm; November 19th, 2019 at 12:09 AM.

7. Likes Bend the knee, Al Sanchez liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Constructive arguments are fodder for the brain especially coming from many cockers who have been there, done this, and done that... what worked for them and what did not work for them... I learned many things and have changed many of my ways of doing things which worked previously but lacked consistence..cockery is far from perfect, the reason why what works for one does not work for the next person doing exactly the same thing on the same bloodline and the same set up....
    Name calling and insults and threats will lead us nowhere... many of us are here to learn and I am thankful for the many who have been consistent in their ways of breeding and consistent in their Winnings who share their insights....
    Wishing everybody Peace and Happy Thanksgiving.....

9. Thanks FILAMEX, GP13 thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by springwater View Post
    I figured we could just make an entire thread for those guys that feel like they need to have an argument on every other thread and question on here. They can get all their feelings out right here in one place and leave the other threads alone so the rest of us that really couldn't care less what kind of gripes yall have with each other don't have to read through 4 pages of junk to get back to the topic of the thread we was interested in. So yall argue away and call each other whatever you want here so that the rest of us never have to read about it again.

hey...I called the guy...he won’t answer...left him a message he won’t call...I am not going to let people bad mouth me on here...

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by CIGAR View Post
    good point seems like things were really quite down and info was being posted about what were on here for instead of what is stated by springwater
    I posted a reply to your post to me on the other thread...I would appreciate a response.
    thanks

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Pinolim View Post
    Constructive arguments are fodder for the brain especially coming from many cockers who have been there, done this, and done that... what worked for them and what did not work for them... I learned many things and have changed many of my ways of doing things which worked previously but lacked consistence..cockery is far from perfect, the reason why what works for one does not work for the next person doing exactly the same thing on the same bloodline and the same set up....
    Name calling and insults and threats will lead us nowhere... many of us are here to learn and I am thankful for the many who have been consistent in their ways of breeding and consistent in their Winnings who share their insights....
    Wishing everybody Peace and Happy Thanksgiving.....
    Very well said Sir Pinolim! And I reiterate your wish of PEACE and HAPPY THANKSGIVING to everyone in here!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by springwater View Post
    I agree. Wish this would of been the case when I was constantly being attacked for 3 years by old bushwick.. Funny how that was acceptable on here then.. Glad there was a new moderator brought in to finally put a end to it..

14. Likes trueedge, Skincarver liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I agree that some of the arguments are more entertaining than the original threads lots of times. But no we don't need every thread run down by constant BS . That's what moderators are suppose to be for. To weed out the constant trouble makers. If I happen to fall into that category then even I should be weeded out. I try not to get to involved anymore with to much BS but you cant just let everybody get by with everything either. I get along with about everybody on here and some of the guys I argue with the most are on my friends list . One guy you want see on that list is that ****ing Bend at the Knees . Even as much as I hated him I respected the site enough to avoid him for 2 yrs and never mentioned his name . Till he felt the need to mention me in one of his BS posts .
    I wasn't raised to start **** but I damn sure wasn't raised to take **** either.

16. Likes Al Sanchez, CIGAR, BackNBlack, LaBlue liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Skincarver View Post
    I agree that some of the arguments are more entertaining than the original threads lots of times. But no we don't need every thread run down by constant BS . That's what moderators are suppose to be for. To weed out the constant trouble makers. If I happen to fall into that category then even I should be weeded out. I try not to get to involved anymore with to much BS but you cant just let everybody get by with everything either. I get along with about everybody on here and some of the guys I argue with the most are on my friends list . One guy you want see on that list is that ****ing Bend at the Knees . Even as much as I hated him I respected the site enough to avoid him for 2 yrs and never mentioned his name . Till he felt the need to mention me in one of his BS posts .
    I wasn't raised to start **** but I damn sure wasn't raised to take **** either.

I let you have the last word on the other one & you bring it over here now? Look, your new boyfriend tone tone won’t even pick up the phone or reply back to a voicemail & a private message & the other one BnB is so scarred he won’t even mention the town he lives in...ya, you are in Tenn...good for you...you wish you lived closer? Why, to burn me place down? That’s what you wrote...do you know threats like that are grounds for removal? For the last time nobody was talking about you...you are not worth talking about...it only came up to point out a transactions time frame so ease down killer...as I wrote before, I have not even thought about you for years...not going to think about you again...go ahead & post the last word again...I know you can’t resist...you 3 make quite the group...a lettuce picker, a landscaper & a guy that’s sole income is based on leather goods.
    Last edited by Bend the knee; November 19th, 2019 at 08:01 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bend the knee View Post
    I let you have the last word on the other one & you bring it over here now? Look, your new boyfriend tone tone won’t even pick up the phone or reply back to a voicemail & a private message & the other one BnB is so scarred he won’t even mention the town he lives in...ya, you are in Tenn...good for you...you wish you lived closer? Why, to burn me place down? That’s what you wrote...do you know threats like that are grounds for removal? For the last time nobody was talking about you...you are not worth talking about...it only came up to point out a transactions time frame so ease down killer...as I wrote before, I have not even thought about you for years...not going to think about you again...go ahead & post the last word again...I know you can’t resist...you 3 make quite the group...a lettuce picker, a landscaper & a guy that’s sole income is based on leather goods.
    That's better than you did last time you chicken **** sob .You acted like out in the thread that you had blocked me and couldn't see my post ( see that was another lie you told ) but then you had to run pm me one of your little love letters trying to get the last word and pretended you didn't see the invite down to TN.
    Im not a chicken **** like you I wouldn't stoop or sneak to burning a man out.I didn't mean it literal. moron I mean you the man. Youd know exactly what burned down meant time I turned your punk ass loose !!! If I get the last word then why are you still talking. I told you before shut your damn mouth and it wouldn't went this far.
    Far as Tone Tone goes I got nothing for or against him.Wish he had spoke up sooner and exposed you for the **** show peddler you are but I guess I cant hold that against him he probably didn't know you at the time either and thought you were his friend.Youre not capable of having any friends.Then again most peddlers don't. As for Back in Black yeah he is my friend on here and talked to him several times on the phone I highly doubt he is scared of you.Maybe what you might sneak around and do and I wouldn't blame him for that.But up close face to face I put my money that he would peel your damn tater son. Your not hurting me at all by your remarks on what I do for a living. Ive sold stuff to places all over this ****ing planet, places that you've never even heard of. What the **** have you ever done besides set behind your computer and suck wind . Guess you forgot that I knew you before I ever even joined this site and you were n EBAY same as me except you were trying to peddle eggs. At least what I can do with my hands is more that setting around thiddling my thumbs waiting for my next dollar to come out a chickens ass !!!!! LMFAO. Ist that why your called bend the knee cause you stay on your knees starring up a chickens ass waiting for eggs !!! Might as well change you name to Egg Catcher.
    Last edited by Skincarver; November 19th, 2019 at 08:25 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Leave people alone that dont care to talk to u or to be associated with u.

20. Likes Skincarver liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

All U “MEN”, I use that term lightly, remind me of gossiping/bitchy 14 year old girls. Its hilarious. Keep it going. Id like to know whose boyfriend gets layed tonight and with which girl.
    Most informative chicken related stuff ive seen on here in months. LOL
    Last edited by MONGOOSE; November 19th, 2019 at 08:58 AM.

22. Likes MarshButcher liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MONGOOSE View Post
    All U “MEN”, I use that term lightly, remind me of gossiping/bitchy 14 year old girls. Its hilarious. Keep it going. Id like to know whose boyfriend gets layed tonight and with which girl.
    Most informative chicken related stuff ive seen on here in months. LOL
    You aint no better you old pecker head sob but at least your likeable enough for a ****head .

24. Thanks KevinG thanked for this post
    Likes MONGOOSE liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

You aint no better you old pecker head sob but at least your likeable enough for a ****head .
    Well, thankyou!! LOL....................yall might want to take a couple pamprin.

26. Thanks KevinG thanked for this post
    Likes Skincarver liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I cant bilieve this!!!im starting to enjoy reading this **** goin on ha ba ha ha ,,,,, this could be one of them its about nothing,,,,waste people time about nothing to get entertained,,,,

Post Thanks / Like

Just in case anybody wants to hear it from our CA APG president...they put in the newsletter to either have our children do 4h or sell eggs & keep the receipts in case animal control comes by snooping around our yard. I didn’t know I needed to explain that, but ok, it has been 4 years since I ran an add on eBay. This cracks me up because SC new best friend runs ads year round on Oakridge & sells eggs & buys birds from others to resell & make money...but I am the one he calls a peddler? I hatched off less than 10 stags over the last 2 breeding season as I had no SAFE place to free range them...Tonetone will have ads up & running as soon as this dies down...just look for Longhammer on Oakridge.

Losing my free range yard & having to remove my fowl caused me to start selling & the new neighbors didn’t help.

I tried to handle this like an adult...this guy kept calling me asking to sell him fowl & I said no.

He kept calling & I told him to drop it or I would block him.

He wouldn’t stop calling & begging so, I blocked him.

Then the drama starts...I sent him a private message through here...he did reply or stop.

I called him, he won’t pick up the phone...I left him a message & he won’t reply back...

Then he post pics from APRIL 2018 from when I lost the other yard...and those pics show what...a stag that got roughed up by some other & a bird in a small cage that I was shipping out the next day. I put him in they so there would be an accident in the pen he was in with a couple of his brothers. I sold Tonetone 4 birds that size for $400 shipped. Postage & horizon boxes left $58 per stag. They were 1/2 RK Mug 1/2 DMM...I SENT 3 of those for free to Del...I paid for the shipping & for the horizon boxes. That’s how I dealt with the over crowding. I don’t breed chicken to sell for a living...Long hammer does...I don’t sell eggs....Longhammer does...but, according to SC I am the peddler? What a joke...let’s not let the facts get in the way.
    Last edited by Bend the knee; November 19th, 2019 at 09:58 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MONGOOSE View Post
    Well, thankyou!! LOL....................yall might want to take a couple pamprin.
    LOL, I don't mind a little cramping ! If you got an extra bottle though send him some LOL . He probably needs a double dose all that ass gazing at the height of a chickens a$$ has got to be hard on the knees. Maybe one day he will learn to pick the MFs up to look at them instead squatting down on his hands and knees . I guess its just more comfortable for him that way.

Post Thanks / Like

Just in case anybody wants to hear it from our CA APG president...they put in the newsletter to either have our children do 4h or sell eggs & keep the receipts in case animal control comes by snooping around our yard. I didn’t know I needed to explain that, but ok, it has been 4 years since I ran an add on eBay. This cracks me up because SC new best friend runs ads year round on Oakridge & sells eggs & buys birds from others to resell & make money...but I am the one he calls a peddler? I hatched off less than 10 stags over the last 2 breeding season as I had no SAFE place to free range them...Tonetone will have ads up & running as soon as this dies down...just look for Longhammer on Oakridge.

Losing my free range yard & having to remove my fowl caused me to start selling & the new neighbors didn’t help.

I tried to handle this like an adult...this guy kept calling me asking to sell him fowl & I said no.

He wouldn’t stop so I blocked him.

Then the drama starts...I sent him a private message through here...he did reply or stop.

I called him, he won’t pick up the phone...I left him a message & he won’t reply back...

Then he post pics from APRIL 2018 from when I lost the other yard...and those pics show what...a stag that got roughed up by some other & a bird in a small cage that I was shipping out the next day. I put him in they so there would be an accident in the pen he was in with a couple of his brothers. I sold 4 birds that size for $400 shipped. Postage & horizon boxes left $58 per stag. They were 1/2 RK Mug 1/2 DMM...I SENT 3 of those for free to Del...I paid for the shipping & for the horizon boxes. That’s how I dealt with the over crowding. I don’t breed chicken to sell for a living...Long hammer does...I don’t sell eggs....Longhammer does...but, according to SC I am the peddler? What a joke...let’s not let the facts get in the way.
    LMAO, no need to explain son , we don't even need to read that whole big line of caterwauling to know its all BS . I don't know what Tone Tone does , its none of my business but at least if I were to get a chicken from him it would probably include the feathers LMAO. Didn't know that they costed extra when buying from you.LMAO.
    Get your fowl from old BTK boys but don't forget the ones with feathers cost more ! LMFAO! Now that's a joke ! Feel free to laugh now or cry however your hormones sway you.

Post Thanks / Like

He wouldn’t stop calling & begging so, I blocked him.

Then he post pics from APRIL 2018 from when I lost the other yard...and those pics show what...a stag that got roughed up by some other & a bird in a small cage that I was shipping out the next day. I put him in they so there would be an accident in the pen he was in with a couple of his brothers. I sold Tonetone 4 birds that size for $400 shipped. Postage & horizon boxes left $58 per stag. They were 1/2 RK Mug 1/2 DMM...I SENT 3 of those for free to Del...I paid for the shipping & for the horizon boxes. That’s how I dealt with the over crowding. I don’t breed chicken to sell for a living...Long hammer does...I don’t sell eggs....Longhammer does...but, according to SC I am the peddler? What a joke...let’s not let the facts get in the way.
    What gets me is the stupid notion you had in some way or another that I should be embarrassed what I do for a living . That's what you do to every person on her that you try you bully tatics on. Now they they aren't working for you now what. Im damn well proud of what I do . Ive sold gunbelts and holster to every continent of this world except Antarctica and soon as the Eskimos get and Polar Bears or whoever the hell lives down there in that frozen wasteland Ill sell them SOBs some too. I take pride in knowing that Ive supplied gun owners quality leather for their guns . But if you've got enough money I might be persuaded to make you some BDSM gear for you and your butt buddies. Hell I don't discriminate . Just like with you and your peddling all their money is GREEN !

Post Thanks / Like

LMAO, no need to explain son , we don't even need to read that whole big line of caterwauling to know its all BS . I don't know what Tone Tone does , its none of my business but at least if I were to get a chicken from him it would probably include the feathers LMAO. Didn't know that they costed extra when buying from you.LMAO.
    Get your fowl from old BTK boys but don't forget the ones with feathers cost more ! LMFAO! Now that's a joke ! Feel free to laugh now or cry however your hormones sway you.

You see when you put questions with facts in front of people like these guys that’s what you get...Nothing! They won’t answer the question because they have no answer...just insults...I had to look up this BDSM thing...wow, I didn’t know you were into stuff like that...you seem very knowledgeable on the subject...I wonder why?
    Last edited by Bend the knee; November 19th, 2019 at 10:15 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Flamed again ! That's the fire I was talking about . Is that the best you can come up with in response to why them chickens didn't have feathers? Let me guess a man of your resourcefulness had another plan already in action and if you couldn't sell them you were going to pluck em and eat em but just couldn't figure out which to do first. FYI Glen, try selling em 1st them if you cant is when you pluck em and eat em. Hope you like chicken MFer .

Post Thanks / Like

Flamed again ! That's the fire I was talking about . Is that the best you can come up with in response to why them chickens didn't have feathers? Let me guess a man of your resourcefulness had another plan already in action and if you couldn't sell them you were going to pluck em and eat em but just couldn't figure out which to do first. FYI Glen, try selling em 1st them if you cant is when you pluck em and eat em. Hope you like chicken MFer .

In all those pics there was 1 bird that got beat up out of how many pics from 19 months ago?

What about the ones I sent Del & the ones to minuteman? Like I said, let’s not let the facts ruin your storyline...plus, if the birds were as you say, then why did tonetone buy 10 birds over 5 purchases?

And if my fowl are so bad, then how bad must tone tone’s be to be calling me so many times to sell him more birds that I HAD TO BLOCK HIM. Lol...

That’s my last post on this thread...I wasted too much time reading & replying to this junk today.
    Last edited by Bend the knee; November 19th, 2019 at 10:58 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

I cant speak for the fowl you sent Del but I figure they at least had feathers or he would have stepped up and called you out on your BS . I figure even a DA like you know better than to try and send Del junk. But you talk about facts and the facts are a picture is worth a 1000 words. Let me look and see if I can find a picture of that stag to post.You want me to do that? Might be a good addition to that beat up pullet. I wonder how the Terrys would have felt about selling you their fowl or anyone else for that matter had they known that's how theyd end up.Like QK said theyre your fowl and I wouldn't try to do anything to take a mans fowl no matter what. Once theyre paid for theyr the man that's buys them to do with as he sees fit.Doesnt mean he doesn't deserve a good a$$ kicking though.

Post Thanks / Like

Its gotta be the upcoming holidays that get us even more riled up . There has to be something to it. Gottt damn nagging here and there, need more money for this and that, probably gonna be broke after its all over come January and even February as always for many but damnit you need that buy in money so in the back of your mind you try to cut here and there, you often dont have enough to get everyone what they want (not need) so its a hard NO! but yet stay tuned for the pouting and cold shoulder as if youre the bad guy or scrooge lol, what are we gonna make and how much because so and so will be here to eat everything in the darn house and clean you plum out with their kids running amok screaming and yelling while you try to maybe watch a bowl game, in laws and outlaws and all else and get me this and this needs to get done before that lol. On top of that gotta prime the brood stock, make sure they are good and ready, think hard and put it down on paper about what way youre going with each mating, taking into account everything about the cock and hens along with previous matings, move sht around and straighten it all out so that its all finished up prior to matching them up. Ohhh man, no wonder men consume more during the holiday season lol. In the end it all turns out ok but talk about taking off the edge.
    SF
    Last edited by KevinG; November 19th, 2019 at 03:57 PM.

37. Likes Hoghunter liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Kevin, As far as I know. You & I never had any issues...I want to ask you a a few questions.

If you & I were friends & things got so bad that I had to block your calls...would you start posting junk on here?

And if I private messaged you to "Let it go, have some dignity" would you keep it up?

And then when I called you on the phone would you not answer or return the message & keep on plus including posting pics from 19 months ago when I lost my other yard?

Post Thanks / Like

Kevin, As far as I know. You & I never had any issues...I want to ask you a a few questions.

If you & I were friends & things got so bad that I had to block your calls...would you start posting junk on here?

And if I private messaged you to "Let it go, have some dignity" would you keep it up?

And then when I called you on the phone would you not answer or return the message & keep on plus including posting pics from 19 months ago when I lost my other yard?
    U blocked me because I wouldn't buy your junk be a man an tell the truth.

Post Thanks / Like

You would always call me to try an sell me your left overs fowl that u didnt want. If u dont want it why would I ? Several times u would text an call me to find buyers for your birds Begging me to sell them or buy them u would even ask me to pay when ever I could. Trying to be a good friend I would buy some or tell other people if they were intrested in your ****. I always try an do the right thing. But you are the devil an bring the worste out of people. Keep me out your mouth.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by tonetone559 View Post
    U blocked me because I wouldn't buy your junk be a man an tell the truth.
    So, that makes no sense...

hey, tell everyone why you didn't reply to the private message I sent you last week asking you to stop & have some dignity...or pick up the phone when I was calling you....the least you should have done is cut off the date on the pics you posted...also, you have pics of 2 birds I sent you the Norman Terry Pullet & the stag from the SC Whitehackle you posted pics of them BOTH ON HERE showing them off...the pics didn't say look at the crap I sent you. You were bragging on them. Now you see why I would not let you come over...I had a feeling you were just another little punk...and your behavior proves it.