Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Bruce Barnett

Post Thanks / Like

Wink Bruce Barnett

Just received two trios of Sweaters from Bruce Barnett and they are awesome! I just wanted to publicly thank Bruce for shipping some of the best Sweaters that I've seen and I've seen a lot. And this was done without me having to go to Alabama and pick. Wow! In all my dealings with Bruce he has only shown honesty and integrity and for that he will always have a friend/customer for life.

Hopefully, they produce well for me in the Philippines after Greg Ayroso ships them. Wish me luck!

skepticsgowrong7

Thumbs up

hi! how much bb sells his trios?can you give us his e-mail address and contact phone no. your reply will be greatly welcome and appreciated...thanks...

------------------

Post Thanks / Like

Bruce Barnett's phone number: 1-205-387-8973

No Website . . . yet.

Good luck.

skepticsgowrong7

Thumbs up

thanks my friend...

------------------

CyberFriends
    Post Thanks / Like
    Good Luck...

"am forever a beginner"

Babam
    I too would like to publicly thank Bruce for the fine chickens he sent me. He also sent me some excellent birds without me having to go to Alabama. Unfortunately on the way to PI, 1 of the pullets died. Bruce has offered to replace the dead pullet with 2 pullets. Thanks buddy!

john

TonyDel

Bruce Barnett Broodcock

I recently saw a superb looking BB "not for sale" Sweater broodcock from his personal pens in a gamefarm in southern luzon. This cock now has a harem of hens. I also saw some BB 7 month old Broodstags on the same farm. Makes me want to breed in the middle of the season!

Post Thanks / Like

Bruce Barnett

Once again, I would like to publicly thank Bruce for being a man of his word. When I shipped my trios, they were stricken with END upon arrival. I called Bruce to inform him of what happened and he felt my sorrow.

Bruce didn't have to but he volunteered to replace the birds. That was some time ago and we decided to wait until we found a safer way to send them to Manila.

Well, the birds are scheduled to arrive on Sunday and Bruce, even though none of it was his fault and that he has only a few left to sell now, parted with some stags he was breeding just to "make up" for what happened.

Don't know a finer gentleman cocker than he and as I always said, "Bruce, you have a friend for life!"

And for all of you who are stuck in saying that so and so's Sweater are better than his or hers, just remember that each breeder infused blood that they felt would help their Sweaters get better so you can't call them Sweaters anymore without adding their names in front of Sweater.

Everyone has good Sweaters. But do the research and you'll realize that the Bruce Barnett Sweaters, not plain old Sweaters but BRUCE BARNETT SWEATERS, are winning throughout the world, especially the Philippines. If they weren't, I don't think Sonny would sell out every year and all the other big name cockers wouldn't be going to Bruce's place trying to play catch up to Sonny.

Bruce, I know you have a computer now buddy and that you check the posts, so I just want to tell you that I'll call you as soon as I get the birds from NAIA. YFIS, Reggie

cockpit

replacement

Reggie,

I agree to your post because am also a victim of the NCD last year.I called bruce and immediately he offered to replaced the fowl without me requesting.Bruce is the man.An honest and very considerate one.

To Bruce,

Thank you for the nice trios that you sent.Am forever grateful.
    Regards to your wife and the rest of the family.

Jojo

RAPHAEL

Wink

Sweater, Sweater, Sweater...
    How do I like thee?
    Bruce B and the family, real nice people. I'm fortunate to have friends like them, I should say they're like my relatives in Jasper.
    Been breeding Bruce's sweaters for almost 4 years now and have produced awesome fighters and winners in the big circle.
    Can't say enough, just a big "thank you".

You already know this Bruce, just want to say it openly.

I was a skeptic before till I met this guy, so good luck to all of you "sweater breeders"

HNRG
    fact not fiction

Post Thanks / Like

Shipment

Bruce,

You have outdone yourself again!!! You have managed to ship the birds to Manila without going through California and facing the dreaded END!

Thank you very much for sending three trios and an extra stag. Mr. Cojuangco was tickled to receive the beautiful Stag and two Right Out hens. Jimmy was also pleased with what he received. And I'm just more than pleased that you threw in an extra stag for me to choose from after the two brother stags went to Jimmy and Mr. Cojuangco. You're the best!!!

I am needing a few battle stags if you have some left and how about another trio, especially if they are as nice as the ones you sent. Oh but I forgot, the only trios you have left are from your brood pens...well how about a trio or a yard from there, buddy?!? :-)

I know you'll come through again (what else is new?). Just call me and let me know when and what you're sending. Can't wait to get one of your broodpens. Am just counting the days.

Your # 1 Fan,

Reggie

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi reggie,

How much is a Trio?

Also the shipping cost?

regards,

Joey

3BCA
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bruce Barnett address:
    581 DUNCAN ROAD,
    NAUVOO, ALABAMA 35578

I acquired before his battlestag $150 2 yrs ago, phone same as posted above, trio i think almost the same price as BW trio.

Post Thanks / Like

Question about the Double Left

Bruce,

I've been trying to call but I can't get through. I know you read these posts so I hope you can answer them when I get a hold of you.

On a post under Chicken Talk (Sweater), it was stated that Sonny was fighting a 23 month old Double Left versus an older Sweater. The Double Left suffered an early major blow but came back strong and won on gameness outlasting the older Sweater with only a couple of minutes left in the fight.

Is this the brother to the two Double Left you're sending this Thursday? Or do they have different mama's and papa's? I know you breed alot of sisters together under one broodcock, so could this possibly be one of those we'll never know who the mother was but that they're all good. lol

Also, have you thought about parting with that particular broodcock that a certain Mayor is asking me to acquire from you?

Please let me know soon so we can arrange payment and have them sent before the dreaded May 13 deadline. I don't want to take a chance just in case they manage to find a way to enforce the law and restrict any sort of shipment.

I'm now anxious to see the trios and battlestags you're sending and I'll call you as soon as I receive the birds to give you feedback.

Please say "Hi" to mama Sue and please ask her if she needs any other trinkets. I plan on visiting the States in May and you guys a little afterwards.

priincessnaldo

hello LAfrms1....

glad to see you're posting...

sonny lagon won the stag fighter award from UCAP for two consecutive years. he didn't make it on his third attempt.

he has been a consistent runner-up for the cocker of the year also at UCAP but the honor is still very elusive for him.

Sonny and PA are in no way partners as far as sagupaan feeds product is concerned, he is only sagupaans endorser for at least a year.

I have met your uncle bruce here in manila in 1998. don't know if he remembers me.

cheers....

ironheart
    Anybody na may alam kung saan merong sweater trio for 100K?

priincessnaldo

hello...

LAFrms1... my name is princess naldo a lady cocker, how do you do.

I met Bruce very briefly, at the Pitmaster Breeders Cup held at the Roligon , at that time Sonny Lagon , was a nobody in the cocking world. It was during those times that Bruce and Carol NeSmith parted ways.

Bruce was not the only guest , andy miller of the crosskey farms,
    kelly everly, ray boles, johnny philips, wilbur le blanc, richard harris, jim young and many others whose names I have now forgotten.

my hello to you bruce.

IronHead , go to the classfied ads section of this website, check on the broodfowl thread and look up the thread "blue blade farm".

cheers and mabuhay !!!

priincessnaldo

ok thanks....

have a nice easter sunday...

your friend,
    princess

Post Thanks / Like

Latest shipment

Bruce,

I've given the latest shipment a week to recover from their long trip and I just want to say again...many many thanks.

The two brood trios you sent from your own pens were truly magnificent. And the battlefowl looks like brood fowl.

You continue to amaze and outdo yourself everytime.

And Bruce, I'm loving the two double left stags and pullets.

And before I forget, I changed the name of the broodstag you sent from the "Bank" to the "Federal Reserve Bank". He will definitely make money in the pits with his offpsrings.

Your #1 Fan

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Bruce !!!

Its been almost a week since I received the 2 sweater stags you sent me, both of them looked very nice in every way, just like the way i want them to be...My brod and our handler sparred them yesterday and oh boy, the effect of the jetlag didnt seem to bother these stags, they sparred as if they are in tip top shape & condition...they go vertical or sidestep, then throws multiple sweater punches... Awesome...with the travel, who will expect them(as stags) to spar like that but they did, my bro & our handler were very pleased and mentioned alot of praises..To the broodpen they will go...hehehe...They are a big addition to my sweater trio line-up i got from you the first time...
    BRUCE, many many thanks to you, i'm very pleased myself...
    And, also i like to mention my good friend that helped me with these acquisitions, many many thanks to you too, ENGR...
    Very nice people, My Best Wishes to both of you...

Jerry

Desert Dust

Princess Naldo

Which one is your true picture? the one in Gamecock with Sonny & wife, Lando & you or the one i saw in the C & S Farm of Cabrera Family? please clarify just wondering(no offense).

DD of Las Vegas

priincessnaldo

None taken desert dust.....

I am not too sure about the one with sonny & wife, not too sure about the one with lando either.... honestly, I have not seen it.

but I am very sure about the one at the c & s farm .

am not too good with computers and am still hooking up my scanner...

have a great day !!!

Post Thanks / Like
    How much bruce sells his trio or a stag ?

thanks for the info.

God Bless.

Babam
    I want to publicly thank Bruce for helping me obtain some breeding materials from unknown breeders who fight in the major circuit. He is a credit to our sport. I wish we had more people like him. Instead of him selling me more of his birds, he searched and recommended other breeders with the same caliber fowl as his. If he thinks you wont be happy with his birds he wont send it to you. He will recommend people that you will be satisfied with.

Hey Bruce, I love the BB stag and BB pullets from the last shipment. Thanks buddy.

You're #2 Fan,
    John

The Truth Will Set You Free

Post Thanks / Like

Next Shipment

Bruce,

I tried calling again but I can't get through. When you read this please call back.

Just had a question on your "Golden Hens". How are these related to the LN line and LORN line?

Also, what's the story with your new Right Out line? It's not the same as the old line but marked the same. Did you infuse anything new that makes them look sleeker and spar with more style than their predecessors?

Thanks for sending the hens already. Am just waiting for them to arrive this Thursday. Am going to breed them next year to "Fort Knox". By the way, I sparred Fort Knox with his brother last week and was awed by the power and hatred these rooster had while displaying style and brains.

Thanks for sending me your broodcock. Now I just hope the Double Lefts are a perfect match for "Fort Knox" and his brother.

Your #1 Fan

Post Thanks / Like
    I AM SEARCHING A SWEATERS.. where do i buy... bruce barnett or cris ne smith//.... to all c.f in your experience, saan ba ang mas magandang gamitin sa pinas??? pls. help...

Post Thanks / Like
    thanks

Post Thanks / Like
    Bruce for honesty and background

Post Thanks / Like

Question

what background

dong1967

Smile

1- 2 yrs, from now..... it will be BRUCE BARNETT COCKS vs. BRUCE BARNETT fowls in major cockpit in the land.

dong1967