Thread: McRae Pure Blood

Makos

McRae Pure Blood

I am looking to purchase a pure Trio of McRaes, can anyone suggest some top notch fowl from Hawaii or some reputable gamefowl farm with the best McRaes around I only want to purchase the best and nothing less. I live in hawaii and would like to purchase locally if possible but if not who has the best in the U.S.

Post Thanks / Like
    Bobby Payton claims to have pure mcrae direct from william mcrae's brood pen. If that's true, that's the purest you'll get. Lot's of people in hawaii have mel simms blacks. I have some mcraes, but they're not pure. they do have some other black blood. What island are you from. The silva's from keaau have mcraes if you're from Big island.

james wolf
    rich torres in hawaii

Makos
    Ive talked to Rich Torres already, he said that he ships alot to Guam and other places. Im just waiting to see if he has a Trio left after all his shipments are made.

J&G hills
    go to the windward side there was a man called blackie i forgot his real name got so used to his nickname last i knew he was living in punaluu. back when i was there in mid 90's he had the best and was very well respected.

J&G hills
    if you are unable to find that man then pm me and ill get a hold of my dad and see what he has for sale he lives on the big island

hiroundhead

McRAES

HOW ABOUT IRVING WONG, HAVE YOU TRIED CONTACT HIM. HAWAIIAN GEM ( BLACK DIAMOND )

WickedFrog
    PM R-TORRES THIS GUY HAS A GUD MCRAES

Post Thanks / Like
    irving wong doesn't have anything good. if anything he sells birds that he gets from other breeders.
    r torres has real good blacks. i have seen him and his partner fight and the blacks are fast and usually win easily.

hiroundhead

Mcrae's

manador, how can you say irvin wong doesn/t have anything good. my friend's bought some gamefowl from him last year, and our winning % was pretty high. some even winning 3x, and some let go at about $3,000. so what is not good about that.

Post Thanks / Like
    if you want good blacks (not necessarily mcraes) get from joe boy who has a farm in waimanalo, or dockerson from kahaluu. Clyde from ewa beach has good mel simms. I'm not sure if they'll let go hens though.

Makos
    I like to thank everyone for the information thats been posted. I really appreciate the help and advice thats been given to me.

Thank you

J&G hills
    darren d. has very good chickens from kahaluu and joe boy t. i believe has some awsome black/grey

Post Thanks / Like
    J&G is right. darren d. and joe boy t. are two of the top cockers in hawaii. joe boy even advertises in the game cock.
    as for irving wong he buys birds from other breeders and sells them as his own. i know this because i have purchased birds from him that have another breeders name on the wing bands.

fish and poi

hawaiian gems

I have personally purchased many excellent birds from Irving Wong over the years, and have been nothing but satisfied with all of the roosters he has sold me. I have been to his farm many times and know that he personally breeds his own line of black mcraes, I have seen his brood pens and incubators and know that he does breed and raise his own chickens. If you still don't believe that he raises his own chickens just go to his farm and see for yourself.

BIGTAKA

RTORRES

Hi I'am partners with RTORRES. We do very good with this line about a 90% win. If you'r able to get a trio from him you are very lucky. We just sent a trio to the philipines. Gotta Love them Blacks... Thanks and ALOHA

sndiegogamefarm
    cesar's mcrae they are good too. but i'm sold out.

Post Thanks / Like