Page 23 of 30 FirstFirst ... 131819202122232425262728 ... LastLast

Thread: Rampuri Asil

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Rampuri Asil

Quote Originally Posted by OR GALLO View Post
    Here's some stags have 12 of this Half allen from my friend Scotty Half Rampuri from me.

nice asils or gallo,goodluck

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by lordwally View Post
    nice asils or gallo,goodluck
    Thank you very much sir, this Asils have been very good to us.

Post Thanks / Like

RA-JA's

1/2 Black Rampuri Asil (Romulo) 1/2 Black Jap (J. Clem)

This should help the rampuri a little bit in the height, speed and reach department... Something like a 3/4 rampuri 1/4 jap should do the trick... I think...
    Aseel d Past, Present & Future - M.Romulo

Post Thanks / Like

Bisitang lang po..

Blend of Tonio lines 3/4 Gray x 1/4 Rampuri).

Happy week end.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Post Thanks / Like

Both are Tonio banded Rampuri. Thanks to Sir tonio, sharing his lines .
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by morila abe; April 1st, 2012 at 09:10 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Another good source of some real game rampuri blood is Jeff Clark, here is some pics of my rampuri that came out of his stock

Post Thanks / Like

I noticed some have yellow legs and some have dark legs. What is the norm???

Post Thanks / Like

The ones I got have dirty yellow legs. Not sure what the correct leg color should be.

Post Thanks / Like

Therez yellow and white for the pure one i was once told if i remember correctly, but a lot of prefer the white legs more for some reason i think

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BlackhammerFarm View Post
    Another good source of some real game rampuri blood is Jeff Clark, here is some pics of my rampuri that came out of his stock

I sure like this one!!! The one I had was a yellow leg if I remember right but solid black.

Post Thanks / Like

Blackhammer, very nice, Jeff Clark Rampuri are very nice, they are more "streamlined" than the "bulky asil" we are use to, I think they will be perfect for grading...

The "real rampuri aseel" as I was told and read were, big, "stocky", black to black red, white leg and beak, pearl eyed, square shank, pea comb and almost no wattles...

With the western bred rampuri asil, they can be anything and have anything depending on the breeders purpose and preference...

Honestly I like the western bred asil especially for grading, they are more "battle ready"...

Sir Jim, that one looks a lot like one of your Black Japs...

Post Thanks / Like

I can't rememmber the name but Jeff Rampuri's fit the description of some rampuri blood I had read about in W.T. Johnsons game strains book about a name something like Saiyan Rampuri, which were noted to be a all dark family but had a mutated gene were you would pop out all whites from time to time, and Jeff has got solid whites from his, and it talked about them beeing more streamed line as stags but blocked out more as they got older

On another note, from his stock I noticed you can get 2 variations, some are really, really, defensive styles, while some are really aggresive, I like the aggresive ones alot more, they are still defensive but they will not move around so much were there gonna end up getting clipped
    Last edited by BlackhammerFarm; April 2nd, 2012 at 04:59 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

it's "Siyah Rampuri", siyah meaning black, which is the preference for the said line... they said at that time the breeders were really meticulous, anything other than the color black with the other traits I mentioned above were considered inferior and were culled from breeding and they really had to be winners to be bred... that's what I read anyway... I wish we were all as meticulous, now color and leg color ain't than much of a preference...

it was said that aseels were bred really selectively, even the size of combs and wattles were put into consideration in breeding... look how small their comb are and almost no wattles...

maybe we should start breeding our game fowls the same way as not have the need to "dub" them no more... hehehe

Post Thanks / Like

musta na po sa lahat ng asil lover d2..

share ko lang po ang palabas ko this season sa rampui cross ko..

Broodcock = Rampuri Asil
    Broodhens = Gold/sweater

Broodcock = Rampuri Asil
    Broodhens = Gold/sweater

Post Thanks / Like

Hi All Asil lovers,

Can you please help me identify what kind of Hen do I have? I got it from the market this week paired with a pakistani asil but the hen does not look like same kind.At first I thought its an old hen but that scales on legs are still fresh and even the spurs are just like a dot. The size is not large like most asils but just like american game pullets....I would appreciate if anyone can help...I would be glad to hear from some experts like tonio and cnucum......many thanks

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by cnucum View Post
    it's "Siyah Rampuri", siyah meaning black, which is the preference for the said line... they said at that time the breeders were really meticulous, anything other than the color black with the other traits I mentioned above were considered inferior and were culled from breeding and they really had to be winners to be bred... that's what I read anyway... I wish we were all as meticulous, now color and leg color ain't than much of a preference...

it was said that aseels were bred really selectively, even the size of combs and wattles were put into consideration in breeding... look how small their comb are and almost no wattles...

maybe we should start breeding our game fowls the same way as not have the need to "dub" them no more... hehehe
    this is the exact info i have studied, I have strived to follow the methods of these breeders Always take size and leg color into consideration when selecting for brood pen , all males are steel tested before selection. I have a preference for the darkest leg color and black spurs, also prefer the less meaty head.

Post Thanks / Like

jovel, please sir I am no expert, just a simple backyard enthusiast... anyway, I would assume you are in the middle east (KSA?), the hen looks a lot like a pakistan aseel to me and to what I see would be a hen already and not a pullet. what kind of aseel, it's hard to know if ever, especially in the middles east as a lot of indians, pakistans, afghans, etc. brings their bird and could have been crossed to each other and maybe even to non-aseel breeds, plus their "breeds" is as numerous as ours, usually a place or regions name, but there are small breeds of aseel (2.5-3kg males) so you need not worry bout the size, how is she different from the pakistan aseel cock you got? got a photo?

regards...

Post Thanks / Like

Hi cnucum, many thanks for your reply. Yes, I am based in Jeddah Saudi Arabia. I attached below the pic of the male aseel it was paired with the hen. The difference is that this hen has a heavy meaty face with a bit of wattles on face which are not present on cocks face. At first I thought this could be and old hen but legs are fresh and spurs has not come out yet...second thought?

Post Thanks / Like

Mite that hen have some rajah murgh blood in her. that would be my 2 cent, lol

Post Thanks / Like

jovel, sir, they do look very different, anyway the hen is true to an aseel,looks like an old line of aseel which the name escapes me at the moment, so forgive me. the cock looks like it has some characteristics of malay in it, but I could be wrong, hard to say what they are from photos. as mentioned above, a lot of people from the middle east brings in their gamefowls and could be any of those.

regards...

Post Thanks / Like

took me a really long time to get some biddies of my rampuri finally got some, and hope all this wait was worth it... rampuri asil cockside 3 way cross to a bonanza/grey...

their father...figured breeding him to something aggressive and and faster would have osme good results lol
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oS4Y0K9tW-4&list=UUw79EnwdeqOpFMQEiRmapOA&index=1&feature=pl cp"]Ifc - YouTube[/ame]
    Last edited by Darkside; April 16th, 2012 at 12:31 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Another RA-JA (1/2 Black Rampuri Asil 1/2 Black Jap)

This one showing the grey color trait that comes out sometimes from the Black Jap...

Post Thanks / Like

Another RA-JA (1/2 Black Rampuri Asil 1/2 Black Jap)

This one showing the grey color trait that comes out sometimes from the Black Jap...
    looks good homie...love that he has so many primary feathes on his tail...did you use jims jap on this badboy?

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

rampuri-hennie chicks

Post Thanks / Like

PARE CHRIS,
    HERE IS THE STAG YOU SENT ME,NOW BEING MATED TO A JGA GREY BULL HEN.....THE 7/8 HEN HAD A FEEDING SPREE HENCE,SHE'S GOT A VERY BIG 'SAPOLA" RIGHT NOW...HOPEFULLY SHE WILL RECOVER.

Last edited by competitor; April 26th, 2012 at 10:28 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by competitor View Post
    PARE CHRIS,
    HERE IS THE STAG YOU SENT ME,NOW BEING MATED TO A JGA GREY BULL HEN.....THE 7/8 HEN HAD A FEEDING SPREE HENCE,SHE'S GOT A VERY BIG 'SAPOLA" RIGHT NOW...HOPEFULLY SHE WILL RECOVER.

http://i1118.photobucket.com/albums/...n/DSC09398.jpg

http://i1118.photobucket.com/albums/...n/DSC09397.jpg
    Pre Rodel, Wow he's looking really good, nice station, solid body... Good luck with those rampuri-greys, if they will be anything like your first grey-rampuri cross, they should be really good...

Sir Magic, I am sorry but this is an English forum... But thanks, he has a different yellowish tint in him, like ripe mango... hehehe

Darkside, yes he is out of a JC black jap hen and Romulo black rampuri asil cock...

Post Thanks / Like

Pre Rodel, Wow he's looking really good, nice station, solid body... Good luck with those rampuri-greys, if they will be anything like your first grey-rampuri cross, they should be really good...

Sir Magic, I am sorry but this is an English forum... But thanks, he has a different yellowish tint in him, like ripe mango... hehehe

Darkside, yes he is out of a JC black jap hen and Romulo black rampuri asil cock...

Yes he is doing very well pre Chris....just before i came back i did throw one black pullet with him as well....now both are laying eggs...

your holiday is next month right?.....enjoy!

Last edited by competitor; April 28th, 2012 at 03:13 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

[QUOTE=cnucum;4098568]

QUOTE]

my bad, i did not notice its an English forum...my apologies

Post Thanks / Like

1/2 rampuri asil 1/2 henny stag