Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: secret conditioning method from International Game Fowl Farms

edmcclaskey

secret conditioning method from black velcro farm

To all my good friends,This method of conditioning is proven method to have the strongest cocks, also they are conditiond 365 days a year
    A 7 foot pen by 3 feet wide 3 feet tall with a good top from the rain and snow, the secret to this is the 12 to 16 inch jump with a 2 by 4 side ways roost, they must not be able to go under the jump because the wouldent receive the benifit, do not feed them until 4 pm each day you will see the bird will go up and down over 100 times a day, thus creating strong legs and strong heart and big wind in lungs I recomend two ounces of grain a day because they burn a lot of calories in daily training, It is much better to train your birds this way than tie cord, because the difference in physical condition is awesome, it is better to train everyday then a two week keep, A two week keep versus a cock who has been in conditioning all his life, add good genetic bird also red cell vitamins in drinking water 365
    Try this method and if you meet my bird, place your bets accordingly, You will be meeting a rooster who has been exercised this way all his life.... Ed Mcclaskey
    sweater trios 600

www.blackvelcro.com

www.pitmaster.com/stanleygamefarm

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks sir

Nice post

Is there no further details on this, some other attributes
    for this method?

rbsugbo
    Edmcclassky,

Yes. I think it could be effective. Thanks. I will try it.

BULLET2

Ed

thanks for the info, yes its true. Once i have tried it, and really works for me. keep on cocking.

edmcclaskey

there is no furthor attributed to this method is automatic and simple

sir there is no furthor attributes to this method, is simple and proven beyond argument, in all weapons,the jump height is in the power zone and kill zone, so the rooster has maximum power,it is good if you have to let rooster spend time in fly pen, but not mandatory but is best, your roosters will have more wind and speed than string walked birds, the 21 day keep peroid only applies to this method in food and water regulation, it is better to fight your rooster when he is gaining not loosing weight,he will be stronger and faster, do not diet in the keep that should be done one month before pitting your cock. red cell or vitamine electrolites should be provided year round with good grain, oats cracked corn, millet. good grit and sand, hope this improves your income ed mcclaskey

BULLET2

Ed,

Yah, It's a good exercise for the lungs and wing bones, joints and muscles and so to the legs, they will gain a high stamina and accurateness in hitting the target. Nice post ed. For me, I usually exercise my fowl, until his tongue and wings drops. I do it thrice a week, and there's another one, which I know that really works best for me, my secret. Thanks Ed....:teeth: :sprcool:

sampaloc manila/ infanta quezon/ cerritos & buena park, california usa
    Post Thanks / Like
    yup! nice concept

BULLET2

sir juan,

Kumusta na kayo dyan. Long time no hear from you sir. heheheh:lol: :lol:

Post Thanks / Like
    very good post!... sometimes it's the little things that can make a big difference.

Charles Alonzo
    ......my guess is....... your bloodlines are.....BUMBLEFOOT reds and greys:lol:

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Ed, just want to clarify. Is that 7 feet long by 3 feet wide by 3 feet tall? why would the cock jump up and down the roost (is that correct?) 100 times if not fed the whole day until 4pm? and what is a 2 by 4 side ways roost? I'm a visual person and I'm just trying to visualise it so that I may replicate and introduce your method into my training protocol. Thank you for sharing.

CYMRU
    Hi Mr. Mcclaskey,

Very good of you for sharing your secrets to us. Thank you very much... Would you be kind enough to give us a photograph or a sketch on how to construct this type of pen?( just for the benefits of us,beginners) Ta!

CHAMPION
    Sabong.NET Derby 2010
    Post Thanks / Like

Nice topic...

Now, I will apply that to my Bayong fighters.
    I hope it can improve their fighting skills so I may be able
    to improve my winning record too

Best,
    Bayong

WickedFrog
    THIS IS A NICE INPUT SIR

THERE ARE SOME ILONGO SABUNGERO'S

ARE USING THIS METHOD.

SOME

THEY USE 7 FEET ROOSTING POLE

DURING THERE PRECON

UP TO THERE FINAL CONDITIONING.

GOOD INFORMATION

edmcclaskey

please to remember to move your cages onto fresh grass once a week

Please remember the secret to this method is you want your roosters to jump not fly to the roost 12 to 18 inches high, It is very Important that the rooster not be able to go under the roost pole only up and over, I can not tell you why they jump up and down 100 times a day but the do, Do not feed untill 4 pm because if you do the birds will not jump up and down they become lazy after feeding,also I want food in them at night to keep them warm and rest well,I walk thru the yard several time a day to excite them, just watch them jump up and down, I also have pens 4 feet long with the same jump roost, they work the same for young fowl,works as with 7 foot cages, A man who jumps all day versus a man who walks on flat ground all day who is the better condition? Your rooster will drink more water this way please keep fresh water at all time with vitamins and electrolites mixed in water, They will be awesome following this secret method of condition,

tristan

Talking ei der

sir Im 3stan frm kalookan i just want 2 ask how much red cells vitms i would give per der or how many drops per fowl tnx .................GOD BLESS ALL COCKERS MY NO IS 09217587467

BULLET2

Ed

Yup, its better than a running pen, nice post. maybe I can share some winning tips also soon. I'm just starting to give them more leg kick power exercise, if possible as fast as he could. Hope this will be a success, Just trying to improve not only the feeding, conditioning, but also through exercise. Let's see how it works best. Goodluck everyone!!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    thanks ed,for sharing i think it makes sense cause where i am right now we can not tie cord roosters,people here are not use to seeing chickens in tie cord.so we can just keep them in cages like the one you describe,and i notice the power whenever i spar them,..compare to my chickens in P.I. that are on cords most of the time.
    if you dont mind sir ed,what is a peacomb lemon hackle banana leg thunderbird?

ness cabalfin
    guys,

a very doable secret.

now i know how to alternate developing their wing power thru

my 8x8x10ft. fly pens and their leg muscles thru this 3x3x7ft. low

station pens.

" that, which do not destroy us, makes us stronger " nclosmonteros gamefarm

WickedFrog
    YA VERY NICE INFORMATION FOR US

BIGENNERS WE LEARN NEW STUFF AGAIN

HOW BOUT SOME VITAMINS SIR MAYBE

YOU CAN GIVE US SOME TIPS

JUST PUT COPYRIGHT PROTECTED

HEHEHEH VIRUS MAY COME IN

AND STEALIN YOUR SECRET HEHEHE

Post Thanks / Like
    maybe the pen is simililar to below sketch

can you confirm it sir?

edmcclaskey

perfect drawing of my secret pens

This is a perfect drawing of my pens, remember the rooster must not be able to go under the roost try to have roost 4 inches wide, also the roost provides protection from bad weather when they lay beside it in bad weather, one inch poultry wire is best because they can not stick there head out and distroy neck feathers, also protection from bad animals and birds, the roosters must go up and over to get to other side of pen,I hope this helps many cookers to a success and income, thank you for the very exacta drawing, Ed

edmcclaskey

red cell amount

about one spoonfull or cap full , I use two liter soda bottles hung on cage cut out, one for water one with oyster shell ,granit grit, and sand mixed, You will have little to no worms in a bird if you keep sand in front of them, you still have to worm but, it helps a lot,
    also apple cider vineger
    same amount once a week in water is great for no worms and healthy digestive system, good luck You now know how we win all over the world in all weapons, odds in our favor because of this condition method, works on all ROOSTERS, all,

even if two equl birds mix my birds trained like this will have advantage of power in legs and wind in lungs will last longer, and of course win..

CYMRU
    Ed,

You're the man!!! Thanks very much for sharing your secrets... Very much obliged!!

Post Thanks / Like

edmcclaskey

sorry, i am confused as to how the roost looks like. if you say 2x4 and 12 to 16 inch high, the cock would surely be able to go under since the height of the roost is 2 feet. why 4 inchers? wer did i go wrong? can somebody draw a clearer sketch?

edmcclaskey

roost

think of a divider in the middle of cage that seperates the pen into two sides, the top of divider is 12 to 16 inces tall, the top of divider or the top of jump or roost what ever you want to call it is 4 inces wide, a wood must be under roost to keep rooster from walking under, thus the cage is divided in two parts by a divider 12 to 18 inces tall on top where rooster puts his feet should be 4 inches wide see drawing, just remember rooster must not be able to walk under , force him up and over to get to other side of pen, hope this helps, see drawing is exact, good luck call me if you need advise on this 270 566 1072 ed

Post Thanks / Like
    gotcha!!! thanks for the detailed explanation.

sampaloc manila/ infanta quezon/ cerritos & buena park, california usa
    Post Thanks / Like
    ed
    how about putting another roosting pole to make it two
    so it will look like a hurdle can you comment on this pls.

Post Thanks / Like
    wnen you say 2 x 4 roost pole.. was that 2 feet high and 4 feet long? because width of the pen is 3 feet long so you need longer to put it sideways of the pen,, is that what you mean??

Post Thanks / Like
    my reply post was answered already before i hit the button..thanks ed!very nice idea indeed..