View Poll Results: Who will be the Oragon Thread Moderator?

Voters
7. You may not vote on this poll
  • kalostki

1 14.29%
  • mataban

5 71.43%
  • John Omana

0 0%
  • jaxxwhite

1 14.29%
  • Arch Adonis

0 0%
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Best Farm, Gamefowl In The U.s.

hiroundhead

Best Farm, Gamefowl In The U.s.

[list]WHO DO YOU THINK HAVE THE BEST FARM, GAMEFOWL IN THE U.S., AND WHY ?
    BLACKWATER FARM (NESMITH)[list=1][/list=1] JOHNIE JUMPER FOWL[list=1][/list=1] THOMPSON VALLEY FARM ( LARRY BLEVINS)[list=1][/list=1] EAST SIDE FARM ( JIMMIE EAST )[list=1][/list=1] GREEN JEANS FOWL ( LARRY ROMERO )[list=1][/list=1] GLENN JUSTISS[list=1][/list=1] RAY ALEXANDER[list=1][/list=1] OTHERS, SPECIFY

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi hiroundhead,
    Owl's Nest Farm is the best farm in the U.S Bar None.
    Automatic waterer and the best facility. Too bad O.W quit chickens.

maybe Dink's place is also is up there.

As for birds, everybody's got good birds nowadays.
    There is no "BEst".

Best,
    Victor

Post Thanks / Like
    i haven't been to other farm that you posted but i've been @ Blackwater Farm in Nauvoo, Alabama... I saw all chris chickens and they're really great! i really like his chickens. and that's the biggest farm i've ever seen.

jerome

Post Thanks / Like
    HiRoundhead, I feel that we should not compare who has the best farms in the U.S.- because the subject is a very sensitive issue and very subjective too. Let the performance of theirr birds speak for their entire farm and operations. Thanks-Ed.

buhawi

let WSD decides who has the

.........WINNINGEST FOWL............among them

Negros Occ. Phils / Binmaley Pangasinan Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like
    i agree with EAA AND BUHAWI

jalisquillo

best farm

don't forget gene batia, tops of them all, always showing class A1 fowl. just ask any body thats seen him fight.

cheeser
    Is O.W. really retired from the game fowl business?

Sodapop

VELCRO GAME FARM

+*+ I know that Wm.C.Middaugh didn't have the biggest or fanciest set-up that a lot of cockers had; but his Velcro's winning percentages were jsut as good ,if not better. than most.

james wolf
    sodapop, if your talking biggest & fanciest set-up it would be tough to beat a few farms here in the philippines. who has the best cocks, who knows, i could think of a dozen names in either country. you'll enjoy my small farm when you visit (relaxing in the pool or jacuzzi, cold beer & good food in the barbacue house at the end of the day talking fowl) jim

Post Thanks / Like
    Vote for observation

easterly

best fowl

Some of the small breeders have fowl as good, some a lot better.They can fight with anybody ,They dont have to depend on anybody takeing care of their fowl.There is a lot of cockers in usa that wouldnt have some of above fowl.Jumper does have very good fowl.

jamsupra

Ed Cavazos

Here at Brunei-Ed Cavazos line always win...Typewriter Blues,Black Butchers and Golden Hackle Hatch

Post Thanks / Like

Roger Roberts

Hatchet Kelso and Chet Roundhead, tested and proven in the WSC.....

sqdogjoe

the best

Hard to say who is best, every dog has his day. But for my money I will take Dan Gray. I feel fourtuate to have gotten a family of hatch and family of RH direct from Dan, good fella to. His fowl have done it all in this sport, stateside and in the WSC.

Chestua creek farms

Post Thanks / Like

dan gray

does dan gray ship his fowls to the phils? hardly to get in touch with him, he only has a phone # w/c i supposed is very difficult to make a transaction. i heard gerry escalano's the one marketing his roundheads here in the phils but isn't it much better if we buy direct from dan gray?

shortkniferU.S.
    For top noch Fowl....''I mean Fowl you would want for a serious main/derby''

1.MIKE GENTRY (CAN-DO) ...N.CAROLINA

SWEATERS...... FIGHT HARD & FAST
    J.M ALBANYS...#1 RECIPIE FOR DOUBLE ACE COCKS
    KELSO............gAME TO SPARE + cUT,cUT,cUT
    CAN-DO GREY...i WASNT A GREY FAN UNTIL MIKE SENT
    ME SOME OF HIS GREYS x ALBANY .I WON MY LAST DERBY LAST SEASON WITH A 11mo. GREY FOR THE MONEY FIGHT.i'LL BE FIGHTING MORE GREYS FOR NOW ON...LOL''

hiroundhead

JAMES WOLF

YOUR PLACE SOUNDS PRETTY GOOD, CAN I COME TOO. LETS TALK CHICKEN STORY....

ghetto_grappler
    I stand by the Melsim gamefowl....even if you loose you wont feel bad because that other bird is gonna have a hell of a fight..JUST ASK THE CoCKERS IN HAWAII

hiroundhead

ghetto_grappler

you so right brudda, MEL SIMMS is a gotta have bloodline, been here in HI for a while now.

keysaw
    showtime farms of alabama

Brokewing

Thumbs up Best Farm

Cedar Creek of Jeff Hudspeth and Tommy Cooper have the best farm. From the design of their white barrels spaced and lined in percission from one another, automatic watering system and situated in a scenic part of North Carolina, this stylish farm with a great work crew has my vote.

Furthermore, this farm raises some of the best sk roosters in the world.

edmcclaskey

Stanleyfarm/Black Velcro Fowl

www.blackvelcro.com

decide for yourself.........Please look/visit online/ or in person.
    visitors welcome to our farm
    no dissapointments......
    600 for sweater trios
    500 for kelso trios

stanley farm sweaters win 8, loss 1, ( 1-7-06 ) in kentucky

www.pitmaster.com/stanleygamefarm

see pics, ed mcclaskey@yahoo.com

hiroundhead

ED

YOU HAVE SOME FINE GAMEFOWL, NO DOUBT ABOUT IT. THE BLACK PHANTOM IS HE A BACON WARHORSE, LOOKS AWESOME.

edmcclaskey

black Phantom, black velcro game farm kentucky

THANK you sir, no he has no bacon warhorse in him His breeding is confidential, I can tell you the black phantom started as black jungle fowl Imported to us in 1974, They have been breed to ace Hatch over the years, you can still see the jungle fowl in him though. About 90 % hatch..

www.blackvelcro.com

www.pitmaster.com/stanleygamefarm

Sodapop

Who's Black Velcro?

Mr.Ed Mc. The picture of the Black Velcro on your website was copied ad pasted from Wm.C.Middaugh's website on Pitmaster.com. Do you think that we are that uneducated? Just because he died doesn't give you the right to use his pictures. Thats cold man. And don't give us that "I bought him out before he died". Everyone on this site knows that he kept ALL his fowl until he passed. And only about 3 of his friends got them all. Ask his widow. Her # is in Gamecock a few months back. Its better to be HONEST in this Sport. Ifyou want a partner, you had better come clean and start again. Just because we're not there, don't insult our intelligence. Get rid of Wm. picture. Don't you have one worth posting? You better back up and start with the truth. More cockers will respect you. Mr.Middaugh is very respected. Don't dishonor his fowl with a lie. Quit using his picture. He raised that cock NOT YOU. You are fooling nobody. Start with being honest if you want friends here.

Post Thanks / Like
    mel sim...liberty farm he throws his chics in a wide open range
    exposed to all elements and culled by nature whatever survived
    is his. he harvest about 5000 stag per year.

edmcclaskey

velcro fowl

first i am changing the velcro pic from his site , i was just trying to show the man respect, not disrespect, second william sold a lot of birds and eggs before he died, do you have a list of all the birds and eggs he sold before his death, I think the article in gamecock, is silly because, just because I was not at the funerel says I do not own velcros is silly,I never said I bought him out before he died.. You guys are making all the velcro claims not me.

Hows that reflect on all of williams customers who purchased from him before his passing?Those people dont have velcros?

visitors are welcome at my farm.

I will be replacing williams pic with my own pic soon,

Just because someone was not at his funeral does not mean he does not have velcros. did mr wolf go to funeral?, he has velcros ,is he a fraud?I dont think so, get real...

Use your brain,...
    Did everyone in the pi go to sweater mcginnis funeral?
    In order for them to have sweaters?
    Did everyone in P.I. go to walter kelso funeral in order to have kelso? Your the only person making all the velcro claims, not me..

edmcclaskey

pics

I will beplacing williams pic , I am taking new pics today
    sorry no disrespect intended

I understand your opion and respect it, I am sorry ed

jim and soda pop/roho are making all the velcro claims not me.

james wolf
    ed, roho is a friend of mine, you need a fresh start, good luck.
    no, i wasn't at the funeral, but i will tell you what an honest man william was! talk to william a few weeks before he passed away about the hens i wanted & he mentioned if i wanted any stags, he said he didn't have the energy to take care of them, told him i couldn't afford them & he said i could have them at a discount, so we agreed on 30 stags. a friend in kentucky told me he passed away, never expected to see the fowl, nor would i bother his family out of respect to william. a couple of months later the fowl were shipped thru serge capistrano. i called his wife to thank her, told her i never expected to see the fowl, she told me william said to make sure i got my fowl! you can verify thru kim or arnie! william & the velcro name is important to me, as it is with his friends!