Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sabong Live @ Makati Coliseum

top_signature

Sabong Live @ Makati Coliseum

This is a well done upgrade! I really appreciate the live video via the internet. Before I can only hear the voices of the commentators because of download deficiency. But now I can watch it very well.

Nakaka-tempt na mag-entry sa mga Pa-derby ninyo. Sana lahat nang sabungan na magaganda sa Pilipinas ay magkaroon nang ganitong infra-structure.

Maraming Salamat sa mga namamahala nang Makati Coliseum.

Top_Signature
    Chicago, Illinois
    USA

Post Thanks / Like
    putol-putol pa rin.....

Post Thanks / Like
    top_signature,

i tried watching but i had the same problem you had before, i only heard the sound and no picture at all. i have windows media player 9. can you please tell me how you've corrected that problem? thanks!

top_signature
    check your download speed. mine is at least 550KB/sec.

ninja

Talking Live Sabong At Makati Coliseum

HEP! TIME OUT MUNA!IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT LANG MGA KASABONG!!
    Nood kayo ng LIVE SABONG ng Makati Coliseum
    sa Lunes,Dec. 19 starts 5pm via internet webcast.
    Mag Log on lang sa www.***********.com at click
    ON AIR at presto!! me LIBRENG view ka na ng Live
    Sabong.This is a Test Broadcast courtesy of KABU
    GAME MEDIA CORPORATION.

ENJOY WATCHING!! FOR FREE!!!

jaran

scram

take your business elsewhere - Sentenciador

Post Thanks / Like
    Pre, Dito me sa website pero i don't see the On Air.... what shall i do?... help please....

jaran

lest you will be banned again

"bring your business elsewhere" - Sentenciador

ninja

scram too

Scram too!

Just mind your own business.

jaran

don't you ever get ashamed

you were thrown out of here before so you should be decent enough to stay out.

why are you using this website to promote your buisness whennyou already have your own website.:angry:

Post Thanks / Like
    Guys at ***********,

Only one post for your infomercial. We know you are trying to promote, juts like the others but please do not post all over the place.

One post promoting it should be enough. Topics regarding *********** have been merged here.

Post Thanks / Like
    Jaran,

Your angst seems to be personal and looks like you have turned into a spokesman for Sentenciador.

That little function "Report this post to a moderator" will save you the pain.

jaran

what's the problem?

What's the problem sir malalim?

I was just quoting Sentenciador for things he posted before and which I supposed you are also aware of being a moderator here.

You as moderator should be aware of Sentenciador's position, a position you should also adopt.

"angst" is too harsh a word to use, when all my postings were just echoes of Sentenciador's posts. If that is the case, the word "angst" is something you are indirectly addressing to Sentenciador. Would you say these things to your Boss?

I hope I will not be banned for protecting the interests of these website in the humble way I can.

Thank you and Merry Christmas sir malalim. I love you...

Post Thanks / Like
    Jaran,

There is no problem. If angst is to strong a word then I take it back, I guess that was how I perceived it.

If you are just trying to protect this site, "the report this post to a moderator" will do.

By the way, Sentenciador's position was posted in our Admin Forum so I guess I should know. That's why I was doing my part cleaning up the postings, and leaving only just one.

Why would you be banned? Only Sentenciador has the power to ban, and you are just echoing his sentiments, right?

Plus, Sentenciador is not my boss, he asked me to help out in moderating this site, pro-bono. I am just an ordinary mere mortal, another subscriber just helping out.

Merry Christmas to you too!

jaran

i am all for sabong.net.ph

what i am afraid of is for other new websites using sabong.net.ph to promote their website, but their ultimate goal was to compete against and defeat sabong.net.ph

I know that Sentenciador and his friends worked hard to promote and make sabong.net.ph attain its current popularity and I am very much concern for others to just ride on this website's popularity then comsume it later , just like a parasite emerging into a monster and devouring its host later.

The "report this to the moderator" is for the moderator, but the loyal members of sabong.net.ph should be aware of these things also.

I apologize for saying that Senti is your Boss, I take it back also.

I am your friend sir malalim, i love you.

Merry Christmas again,

top_signature
    I've been in the net since 1994. Was a user of MIRC, Alamak, etc. from my experience people stay in a forum or in a channel for some unique reasons. there is something in that channel that makes them come back. and number one is their friends in the channel.

expect that there will be lots of competitions to come regarding chat and forums for sabong. but people will stay where they are, move when they want and will comeback to where the best channel they think is.

every channel has a class of its own.

more power to sabong.net.ph

cheers!

Post Thanks / Like
    No amount of crap from other site, shooing or intervention can take away why sabong.net.ph has been the website of choice of sabongeros.

This is where friends are, no matter the proximity, and this is the biggest promotion that this website has to offer.

Its minimalist stance towards free-flowing communication has been its greatest strength and should continue.

This site stands on its own merits!

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to everyone!

top_signature
    BINGO! :hat:

jaran

i understand malalim

but, how can that be expected when the moderator of sabong.net.ph has already signed up as the moderator of ***********.com .

for delicadeza, the said moderator should voluntarily give up his position and power as moderator of sabong.net.ph

ano yan, namamangka sa dalawang ilog?

Post Thanks / Like
    jaran,

I am the guy you are referring to. I don't want to engage you in your forum shopping kaya lang just this once, papatulan kita kasi mali at sablay ang iyong patutsada. Ginagawa ko ito baka may mailigaw ka at maniwala sa sinasabi mo.

Una, hindi ako nagsign-up sa ***********, inimbita ako ni BM para tumulong sa kanila;

Pangalawa, noong ako ay na-involve na sa grupo ni BM. Ako ay nag PM na kay Senti at nagbibitiw na bilang Moderator dahil nga sa conflict of interest at delicadeza na nabanggit mo. Gagayahin ko style mo.. I will quote my PM for everybody to see. I will also forward this to your and malalim's PM box para may kopya kayo.

I will also quote your foot in mouth statement which prompted me to react. This will ensure that my post here will not be out of context just in case your offending post will be edited or deleted.
    posted 12-23-2005 05:47 PM

i understand malalim
    but, how can that be expected when the moderator of sabong.net.ph has already signed up as the moderator of ***********.com .

for delicadeza, the said moderator should voluntarily give up his position and power as moderator of sabong.net.ph

ano yan, namamangka sa dalawang ilog?
    This is my PM to Sentenciador.

11-21-2005 08:26 AM

Moderating duties
    JC,

I want you to know that I am now involved with www.*********** as a consultant on web content management and also as webcast anchor. As such my duties here as a moderator might come in conflict with my work.

As much as I want to stay longer I think it is but proper to strike me off your list.

Thank you for the opportunity.

Bubut
    --------------------
    Tabuksuba Poultry Supply
    Over and above this PM, I also informed JC of my situation during our last telephone conversation. To date hindi pa ako nade-delist as Moderator dito. I presume Senti has his own reasons in doing so.

JC,
    I am sorry for bringing this out. Kaya lang, this guy jaran - whom you and I personally know - is on a fishing expedition and have dragged me in this issue. I have to correct his statement, lest people might be misled and believe him.

jaran
    new websites using sabong.net.ph to promote their website , but their ultimate goal was to defeat sabong.net.ph later. like a parasite evolving into a monster and then devouring its host

- you did not answer this one

Tabuksuba,

you were invited?

are you employed?

are you receiving salary?

Post Thanks / Like

jaran

Siguro mabuti ay pabayaan mo na lang si sentenciador na mag handle ng ganyan. Kung talagang ayaw nya eh let him do what he wants to do kasi sya naman may ari nitong site na ito.

Bakit parang galit na galit ka sa sabong world???

Al

jaran

kasi mahal ko ang sabong.net.ph

gamecock96,

how about you?

bakit kamping-kampi ka naman sa ***********

Post Thanks / Like

JARAN

PRE,
    Baka kailangan mo mahimas masan. Ako nagtatanong lang. KUng may problema kayo, wag mo ako isama dyan. Yung tanong ko lehitimo.
    Ako kampi sa ***********??? Hahahaha? KIlala mo ba ako? o Kilala ba kita?? Kasi ni hindi pa ako nakakapag register dun o nakakabasa man lang dun sa sinasabi mo. Sa dami ng posting dito eh kulang na oras ko. Bakit pa ako pupunta sa ibang site?
    Kaya lang naman ako nag post kasi sinagot ni Bubut yung delikadeza issue mo. Nag PM naman pala sya sa site owner. Ngayon, sa pag gitna mo sa issue eh lumalabas na mali pala hinala mo na namamangka sya sa 2 ilog. Bakit di ka man lang nag appologize?? Yan ang rason kaya natanong ko kung bakit pinepersonal mo yata? MAsama ba tanong ko para pati ako eh gusto mo igitna dyan? Pre, kung ako ikaw eh huminahon ka na lang at isipin mo muna postings mo kasi pati ako gusto mo na i gitna sa issue mo. Wala akong interest sa ibang sinasabi mo. Tinatanong lang kita. PEriod na run. So kung pwede lang, wag mo ako idamay dyan. Nagtataka lang ako kaya ako nagtanong.

Al

Post Thanks / Like
    :innocent:

jaran

tabi-tabi po apo

gamecock96,

sino ba ang unang pumagitna sa usapan. gumitna ka, nung nasagi ka, nagrereklamo ka. Tabi ka lang...PERIOD

Post Thanks / Like
    Jaran,

Bubut or as more popularly known in this site as TBS has initimated to JC that he wants out as moderator in this site. He acted with delicadeza, walang conflict of interest dun sa tingin ko. Of course it is all up to JC to decide.

Sinabi na ni TBS kay JC ang gusto niyang sabihin, that discussion is between JC and TBS. Not you, nor I, nor anyone else should even be involved.

Tungkol naman dun sa personal transaction ni TBS sa ***********, that's his own business. Pag pinakialaman mo pa yun lumalabas na medyo me pagka-tsismoso ka pa. Di ba?

Yung pag-promote naman ng ibang website, this things come and go in this site, and even JC does not forbid it, as long as they don't do it all over the place. In short huwag lang nagkakalat dito sa site.

jaran

ang tsismoso bakla

your explanation is okay, but...

Are you denying that Senti posted here "take your business elsewhere" addressed to ***********.com people or not? Are you denying also that Senti posted "masao and his yakuza cohorts". A lot of people read those things including you and me, mr. malalim.

Why accused me of acting as an spokesman for Senti? The things I posted are the things Senti posted already. I was just repeating them. Am I not doing Senti and sabong.net.ph a favor?

Lastly, I am not tsismoso ( ang tsismoso, bakla). My point is this -TBS should just clarify if he is an employee of ***********.com. If he is , then he should be professional also not to post here because ***********.com is already directly competing with this website with their forum and photo gallery.

One by one also, TBS is luring the groups that were established within sabong.net.ph by providing them free PRIVATE FORUMS at ***********.com, like CICA and Tropang Singapore. Now, is ***********.com competing with sabong.net.ph or not? You tell me.

You're probably right about the "as long as they don't do it all over the place", but would it have been acted upon had I not repeatedly followed it all over the palce also and had I not criticize it in this thread.

Like what I told you, I am not an enemy of this site. In fact, I am trying to protect it. If in this process, I would be getting the ire of some individuals , then so be it.

thanks malalim...i love you :blush:

Post Thanks / Like

Jaran

Kung sino ka man. Walang sense post mo na sagot sa akin dahil kakasabi ko lang na nagtanong ako kasi nagtataka ako. Nagpost ka sa public so pwede ito mabasa. KUng ayaw mo ito mabasa ng iba di sana private message na lang.

Ngayon sinabi ko na na di ako gumigitna sa usapan nyo. Inulit mo pa ulit na ako unang gumitna. Pakibasa ng paulit ulit lang message ko para maintindihan mo kung bakit lang ako nagpost. Wala itong pakialam sa ibang tao o ibang site. May napansin lang ako sa posting. Yun lang.

Ngayon, just acknowledge it. PERIOD na rin dun. Hindi yang ganyan na parang ako pa binabara mo.

Al

Post Thanks / Like
    I have said my piece.

The issue of TBS and JC are theirs alone.

The issue of TBS and ***********.com is TBS and ***********'s issue.

Its none of our business.

Hindi na tayo dapat maging parang mga tsimosong manunulat para ungkatin ang buhay ng ibang tao.