Page 1 of 16 12345611 ... LastLast

Thread: Jeremy Chandler

Hatchlvr

Jeremy Chandler

ANYONE HAVE ANY EXPERIENCE WITH HIS FOWL. I'M LOOKING INTO BUYING, BUT WOULD LIKE ANY FEED BACK GOOD OR BAD BEFORE I ACTUALLY ORDER SOME OF HIS FOWL.

THANKS,

island671
    Im not so sure about the quality of fowls he have but I have talk to him a couple months back and he said that hes shipping alot of his roosters to the Philippines. The ones I was looking for he sold out. Goes to tell you that he must have good quality fowls.

island671

vortex

Re: Jeremy Chandler

I wanted to take the time to personally endorse this gentleman. I have dealt with plenty of breeders in the game fowl world and Jeremy has been the most sincere and honest breeder I have come across. If you don't think quality and quantity mix, this man's breeding program will make you think othewise. I have ordered day-old chicks from him the last couple of years and they have produced plenty of W's for me in the SK but I wouldn't hesitate to compete with them in the gaff or LK. His Sweaters are as good as anybody's out there and the same can be said for his Kelsos and Blueface Hatch (picture in my gallery). In my eyes, Jeremy is too humble for his own good (haha!!) and probably the most underrated breeder in the cocking world. If I had to narrow my farm down to one man's bloodlines, Jeremy's bloodlines would be the only one's to stay!
    Last edited by vortex; August 30th, 2007 at 11:30 PM.

expressdelivery

mr. chandler is an honest man to deal with
    based on my past transactions with him.

Post Thanks / Like

I can guarantee to our fellow cockers about his honesty, integrity and most of all his fowls are cheap and affordable but you have to be on time in buying his fowls, he is sold out to his Mexican costumers. Try these crosses Sweater X Kelso, Sweater X Blue, Sweater X Hatch you will not regret them.

running f farm

Talking Re: Jeremy Chandler

I bought a dozen Chicks from Jeremy (Blueface/Asil) and he told me the exact day they were to be hatched and the day they were to be shipped. Well he called and told me they had a bad storm and he lost power and the chicks were no good but that he had some on the incubator now and that he would send me extras. Well I was expecting like to 3 extras but he sent me almost another dozen. Theyre looking great and no defects looking foward to see how they do but will definately buy from him again. Good honest and does what he says. I will be going to alabama in late january and hope to stop by and meet him.

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up Re: Jeremy Chandler

Same here too! I also bought an order( dozen)of baby chicks and he said when he's expecting them to hatch and when he'll ship them. He even shipped extra (5) for a total of 17 for the price of a dozen,he even paid for shipping! He even called me personally 2 weeks later to see how the chicks were doing! Very honest and true to his word!

maligno

What is J Chandler's phone number/e-mail add?
    Gracias!

vortex

I visited Jeremy this past Labor Day weekend and was very impressed with him farm. I already have his Sweaters and his Blueface Hatch so this time I picked up his Cardinal Club Kelsos. I'll be going back to pick up this Sweater/Blue crosses and possibly compete with them on the major circuit in the LK. Those Sweater/Blue crosses sparred incredibly and having all the makings of being derby winners! Give this man a call (256) 609-1309 and tell him you were referred by Ernesto from Austin, TX!
    Last edited by vortex; September 6th, 2007 at 09:36 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

i talk the Jeremy a few weeks back his nice person we heard a lot things on his bird
    good things.

vortex

Go check out my photo gallery as I just posted a picture of him with one of his Sweater brood cocks.

Post Thanks / Like

Votex....Nice pic's can U post more? any of his fowl?

Post Thanks / Like

Votrex....can U tell us alittle about the fighting style of them sweater's and blueface fowl U got.....and also since u seen some of jermy's fowl spare...what would u recomend?

vortex

Quote Originally Posted by guamgazu
    Votrex....can U tell us alittle about the fighting style of them sweater's and blueface fowl U got.....and also since u seen some of jermy's fowl spare...what would u recomend?

The Sweater/Blueface Hatch day-old chicks I acquired from Jeremy were the same 15-month old stags I used to win the trophy in my gallery at the Bayou Club. I showed them in the SK and they had all the qualities a person could ask for in the mexican show. They were accurate cutters, rugged and tough on the inside, stayed on top of the other bird when they had them down, broke about 4 feet high, and were as game as could be when they took some steel. They same could be said of his Sweater/Kelso crosses.

As far as what I saw spar while I was at his farm, it seems like everything was IMPRESSIVE! For all you LK competitors, you'll love his Sweater/Montgomery Traveler Blue crosses for the LK! They break about 6 feet in the air and will ride a rooster all the way down. They are smart, multiple shufflers and hit with tremendous power. I think we'll have to get in line to acquire these crosses for the LK since his Guamaian and Filipino customers are doing really well with these overseas but be sure to contact him as I'm sure he can give you a more accurate assessment on his orders. I also forgot to mention, he has some Sweater/Asil crosses (my dad is holding one in my gallery) that hit with tremendous power.

Post Thanks / Like

Now, there's a real down to earth honest and a person you will respect and admire, not like the rest of the so called "advertisers who sing their own songs, how great their birds are" so to speak.

vortex

Quote Originally Posted by tinalupan
    Now, there's a real down to earth honest and a person you will respect and admire, not like the rest of the so called "advertisers who sing their own songs, how great their birds are" so to speak.

I admire this gentleman for his honesty and sincerity. He will not try to sell or push onto you anything that he thinks won't suit your needs. I have ordered eggs, day-old chicks & brood fowl from him and I have always been more than impressed with everything he's sent me through the mail. I purchased a pure Kelso trio this past weekend and he only had a pure stag penned as his pullets were free ranging. I didn't hesitate to pay him for the entire trio as he said he was sorry he hadn't caught any pure pullets and would pay for the shipping. Like I've said before, I don't personally endorse too many breeders but I have no problem endorsing this gentleman since he's been straight with me everytime I've dealt with him.

tiririt

Mr. ChickenMill....one of the better breeders around.

Post Thanks / Like

Question Jeremy Chandler (Chandler Gamefarm)

I seen his ad in the gamecock 5 dozen for $175. How is his gamefowl?

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Jeremy Chandler (Chandler Gamefarm)

Some of the best sweaters!!

Post Thanks / Like

Good sweaters I've heard.

Post Thanks / Like

my friend has them, he really likes'em and I can see why..
    If you talk to Jeremy ask him about the chicken mill, very fun guy to talk to.

Post Thanks / Like

I have some kelso/roundheads from him they are vary nice..

Post Thanks / Like

Smile Re: Jeremy Chandler (Chandler Gamefarm)

What are the fowls he breeds? and what state is he from? any contact info???
    Anyone please....
    Thanks

Post Thanks / Like

Sweater, rh, kelso, bf hatch, blues, asils,and greys. He's from Alabama

Post Thanks / Like

Question Re: Jeremy Chandler (Chandler Gamefarm)

Quote Originally Posted by GalloNC View Post
    Sweater, rh, kelso, bf hatch, blues, asils,and greys. He's from Alabama
    Do you have any contact info. of Mr. Jeremy Chandler??

Thanks

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

Has anyone heard anything about his blacks or his sails?http://www.chandlergamefowlfarm.com/Fowl.php
    That's his website

Post Thanks / Like

*or his Asils?
    Sorry typo

Post Thanks / Like

anyone get fowls from brother jeremy will get good ones hes a good freind of mine and as honest as they will ever be roland

Post Thanks / Like

nice fowls in his site...............