Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast

Thread: Jeremy Chandler

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Jeremy Chandler (Chandler Gamefarm)

You guys Knows where he got his Roundheads and what kind are they?

Post Thanks / Like

His roundheads are lacy and Kelso are cardinal club, per Mr Chandler. I have some black/roundheads from eggs hatched in February. They are med to med/high station and all are very noisy and active. I like them allot so far.

3. Thanks Arch_Angel thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by salamagi53 View Post
    I ordered a eggs from jeremy they are sweater /kelso , sweater/rh and pure kelso eggs just to play around with. I hatched a few they're bout 5months now. Out of the eggs the pure kelso has the highest stations. the rest Are med station. Nice fowl jeremy a great guy to deal w. Hope this helps
    Thanks for the info sir. Also how was the hatch ability rate with the eggs you got I have heard that so far everyone is having a good rate of hatch with them and how was your stag to pullet ratio. I think what I will do is get 5 dozen of sweater/kelso and 5 dozen of sweater/roundhead try to find some for the P.I shows. How are your stags acting are they real atheltic and calm nature once again thanks

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mugcocker007 View Post
    Thanks for the info sir. Also how was the hatch ability rate with the eggs you got I have heard that so far everyone is having a good rate of hatch with them and how was your stag to pullet ratio. I think what I will do is get 5 dozen of sweater/kelso and 5 dozen of sweater/roundhead try to find some for the P.I shows. How are your stags acting are they real atheltic and calm nature once again thanks
    They are very active. I haven't really had time to handle them but I need too soon . Some stags are becoming overly aggressive.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by salamagi53 View Post
    They are very active. I haven't really had time to handle them but I need too soon . Some stags are becoming overly aggressive.
    i like active fowl that like to keep there selves in shape did you have good hatch rate

Post Thanks / Like

i have a line of travlers that originally come from Jeremy Chandler they are green legged peacombed blue/pyle in color and the hens are a blue color with a hint of brown and yellow in the neck awesome birds

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mugcocker007 View Post
    i like active fowl that like to keep there selves in shape did you have good hatch rate
    i live in hawaii and it was the first time working w a bator incubator. now considering all those factors i think i had pretty good hatch rate about 70 percent. all eggs were extremely clean and fertile. the first week of candling almost all of the egg had veins but like i said its my first time working w an incubator so i think i def had a humidity/ temp prob cuz some chicks got stuck on their shells and some even hatched a day early but nonetheless the eggs that did hatched are all healthy.jeremy is a good guy. hope this helps aloha

9. Likes Awchopper liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

a friend gifted me a JC roundhead pullets, he ordered from the man a dozen chicks and he shipped them 16 instead

Last edited by IceBen; October 4th, 2012 at 05:56 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

I was heading down to Mexico a few months back and all my chicks got confiscated by immigration. Usually they will cooperate but I guess it wasn't my lucky day. Anyways, I wanted to bump this to ask yall if anyone had tried out his asils. Any opinions?

Post Thanks / Like

Has anyone tried Mr. Chandlers greys or know any history on them?

Post Thanks / Like

i ordered about45 chicks all he had at the time was rounhead blacks i raised all of them i got about 17 roosters out of the bunch i sold all of them and the guys that bought them ended up doing good in the pits here in oahu hawaii and jeremy is easygoing nice guy all my chickens had nice height

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Darkside View Post
    what line of blacks and asil does he raise?

he told me his blacks were his own blend.. roundhead/mug/jap... but they hold very little jap blood,, around a 1/16 i think... but i know that roundhead/mug/jap is the make-up ... dont know the blood composition though...

dont know anything about the asils though, sorry..

and i was told his roundhead came from John Slavin(BLACKHATCH FARM)?? ..

ive never heard anything bad about jeremy...

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by IceBen View Post
    a friend gifted me a JC roundhead pullets, he ordered from the man a dozen chicks and he shipped them 16 instead

This pullet looks a lot like my out & out kelso hens!

Post Thanks / Like

has anyone tried his blueface in american shows?how did they do

cockfighter_199

I know one thing his birds and setup looks great. Anyone have any of his birds?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BYates View Post
    i have a line of travlers that originally come from Jeremy Chandler they are green legged peacombed blue/pyle in color and the hens are a blue color with a hint of brown and yellow in the neck awesome birds

BYates, Would you consider selling a pair of the travelers ? Or a couple pullets ? I got them from Jeremy about 5-6 years and have about lost all of them . They are the best blues I have seen . Thanks

Post Thanks / Like

I went to see Jeremy today and spent 3-4 hrs looking at roosters . He is a good friend .. Turbo, His Asils are Awesome. Ive had them for a few years now. Every thing I have crossed them on so far has been great..If you are looking for good asils ,then he has several .. I have his RH ,Sweaters, Greys and asils . I was lucky enough to get a Sweater cock and several hens today and one of his Black roosters. You wont go wrong buying fowl from Jeremy . Call him ,he will be glad to answer any questions you have .

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by flyinhigh940 View Post
    I went to see Jeremy today and spent 3-4 hrs looking at roosters . He is a good friend .. Turbo, His Asils are Awesome. Ive had them for a few years now. Every thing I have crossed them on so far has been great..If you are looking for good asils ,then he has several .. I have his RH ,Sweaters, Greys and asils . I was lucky enough to get a Sweater cock and several hens today and one of his Black roosters. You wont go wrong buying fowl from Jeremy . Call him ,he will be glad to answer any questions you have .
    Much Mahalos braddah! I plan on getting some chicks from Jeremy, Asil-crosses and Hatch-crosses. ALoha!

Post Thanks / Like

What kind of station does his sweaters,greys and blacks have ? They look about medium to maybe high in the pics on his site but pics can be conceiving at times..

Post Thanks / Like

BYates, Would you consider selling a pair of the travelers ? Or a couple pullets ? I got them from Jeremy about 5-6 years and have about lost all of them . They are the best blues I have seen . Thanks
    Jeremy no longer has any of those.I asked him about them on the phone a few days back and he said he got rid of them..He said they was good fowl and everything, but he liked his current breeds better..

Do you have a pic of them ?

Post Thanks / Like

Sidgrey, They are medium- high to high station. They are nice...

Post Thanks / Like

Yes I have some of the blues and blue crosses. I will post them in my gallery if I can't get them posted on this page.

Post Thanks / Like

Yes I have some of the blues and blue crosses. I will post them in my gallery if I can't get them posted on this page.
    thanks,i'd like to see some of the blues he had..Are those greys and sweaters in your gallery from him ?

Post Thanks / Like
    It sounds like the man has good stock and it looks like it from his page but can anyone tell me how game his blacks are and what thier like ?

Post Thanks / Like

Anyone have video of his blacks or asils?

Post Thanks / Like
    Black stealth seems everyone has had all his other fowl but none have had his blacks I'm sure thier good but I'd like to hear some experiences myself

Post Thanks / Like

Jeremy Chandler's Gamefowls are good for Long Knife especially in the Philippines. I am a small time gamefowl enthusias and I have a good experienced with them. Two of my breeding from his fowl won in a Derby and one won in a Fastest Kill with a time of 13 secs. I'll be testing more of his bloodlines soon.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by RA Caveyard View Post
    Jeremy Chandler's Gamefowls are good for Long Knife especially in the Philippines. I am a small time gamefowl enthusias and I have a good experienced with them. Two of my breeding from his fowl won in a Derby and one won in a Fastest Kill with a time of 13 secs. I'll be testing more of his bloodlines soon.
    Are you showing his blacks or his other fowl?

Post Thanks / Like

im going to tryto get some pics of the travlers i got and see if their the same for sure i have seen travlers vary in color and it is always nice to get opinions on them from people that know their blue fowl all i know is that they are some wicked fowl you sure dont want um to be able to see any other stags or cocks theyll ripe their legs off on the pen even if their 10 ta 20 feet away try to get some pics of the wildcat blues i got too they got it too yfis Breckan

Post Thanks / Like
    Dts Gamefarm in bailey ms has Arkansas travelers he's selling