Thread: nitro therm by fb mc guinness

speedy

nitro therm by fb mc guinness

have u try to use nitro therm by fb mc guinness? what is the proper administration of this meds? eto raw ang gamit ng mga bigtime sa us ngayon pero we try to visit the web site offline

Post Thanks / Like
    it is really good stuff
    2/10cc twice a week until show time,make sure to give a good massage before showing.

Post Thanks / Like
    watch their water intake during pointing, because it makes them retain water. Merry Christmas!

bien1931

Nitro-therm

Nitro-Therm, this stuff is heavily adverticed in gamecock
    magazine. before any substance or chemical or medicine can be
    properly evaluated as what the particular 'drug' does to the body
    one must know the exact composition or ingregents of this
    drug. If some body will print the exact composition of nitro-therm
    I will be able to tell the PHYSIOLOGICAL or what it really does
    to the system of the gamecock when you give a 'shot' of the stuff.
    bien31

Post Thanks / Like
    Bien is right about Nitro Therm being advertised in GameCock Journals. F.B Mcguinness does not show the compostion of NT but I have not asked for it and I will explain why below. If you read the little column on the add, it says NitroTherm is stronger than Equipoise(eq) and Winstrol(winny) which is a lie because if you know about hormone and steroids, eq and winny are illegal and is a felony to have and can only be adminstered or sold by vets because of its potency so there is no way nitro therm can be more potent than the aforementioned products and still be legal. Bodybuilders and athletes use it to get big and stronger.

Heres Why:
    A friend of mine who is a avid gamefowl/showfowl breeder and Lab chemist checked out nitro-therm and said it was very high in estrogen, that is why it was legal to sell. I know if you were to give estrogen to baby chicks, it will make them grow large and weigh in the high 5 lbs and 6 lbs area but dont have much experience on conditioning usage.

I would not buy it because all I have heard was bad feedback but dont let me stop you. Everyone learns by trial and error like most of us cockers. F.B Mcguiness does make other products that are good but I wouldn't pay the 180+ dollars for that product. You are better going with $90.00 Cobra from F.B.

FIS

DV

Post Thanks / Like

Dvaleros..

I agree with you on the Cobra...we've tested it and it really works..The roosters have enhanced performance without ruining their fight style..BUt only on older cocks..for stags i go for Endorone..Tumitibay talaga!

bien1931

nitro-therm

dvaleros and Bty hunter what is the composition of COBRA and
    ENDORONE, so I can give the advantage and side-effect of the
    stuff. Now if nitro-therm is heavy w/ estrogen,then all you can
    accomplish is make your cocks fat and femenin because estrogen
    is a female hormone.
    Now if you really want some good stuff asked trainer of though
    bred horses, they know what stuff works and why and its legal
    because horses are tested after each race.

Post Thanks / Like
    Bien,

F.B only states Endorone and Cobra both have GF-1, nothing else.

Eq and winny is legal for race horses but for anyone else it is a felony. Horse trainers use Equpoise, Winstrol and other stuff to get there horses ready. If you can go to a vet and buy some, let me know. If you even look it up, only foreign countries like europe sell it legally and if you look it up on the web, In the U.S, it always say "buy equipoise and winstrol legally". Those are all fakes and not the real stuff and all you are is paying 250 or so for stuff worth a penny. That is why vets are the only personnel allowed to administer both products and are not allowed to sell it. For all you gamefowl breeders/conditioners looking to get into hormones, there are a lot of expensive immitated hormones out there that will just ruin your bird. Take it from me, I learned the hard way.

DV

speedy
    thanks a lot for your good ideas and reply i believe i would really help us a lot... we've administer this NT with our game fowl there's only one thing you can really observe they reall hit hard but the problem is it makes them slow thats why i wonder if i do need to combine this with other with other meds so as to gain speed coz i am already satisfied with the power....i haven't tried the endorone and cobra para saan ba cla kabayan? are they almost the same with the effect of NT? happy holiday to all af you ..thanks a lot and god bless....

bien1931

Conditioning aids

dvaleros, maybe the reason why F.B.McG does not want to list
    the ingregents in his cobra or endorone because its colored H2O.
    As far as Speedy's observation maybe the hard hitting is in the breed.Equipoise and winstrol are anabolic steroids and class 2
    controlled substance. If you get apprehended w/ a prescription
    you can be jailed.

speedy
    gud day folks i haven't try to use the cobra could you guys please instruct me with this meds since you have try to it and what are your obesrvation with your fowls happy new year to all....

cadre21
    My friend uses 1/4 cc in the breast every 4 days and then 1/4 cc in the breast the day before the fight. I have seen his fowl perform when cobra was used and all I can say is they are very fast and quick cutters. than again, I guess he uses it right with the right feed and additional supplements.

JAPSIL

Smile How Many Shots?Maximum

Hi CADRE!
    Just for clarifications. When you say 1/4cc every 4 days is there no limit or cap? Lets say 28 day keep that is 7(1/4) times.For hack fight 14 day keep thats 3/4cc. Thank you and Happy New Year!

Arctic gamefowl
    I'AM USING THIS.. IT IS OKAY TO USED IN THE PHILIPPINES

Enrico M. Chua
    good day cockmates,
    can somebody give me any info on how to get in contact with FB Mc Guinness. pls e-mail address at enricochua@hotmail.com
    thank you

Scott S.

Nitro-Therm, Equipoise, and Winstrol

DECAHYDROXOLONE: aka Nitro-Therm, TA-777DSP, TA-333DSP, Decalone, Rapigan, Oxandrol, MASS STEROID

(17B)- 17Hydroxyestra-4,911-trien3-one3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12, Decahydro-7-14,16-trihydroxy-3-methyl-1H-2benoxacyclotetradecin-1

High androgenic, high anabolic extreme steroid. Excellent choice for roosters, super strength gains, huge muscle size and bone density increases, excellent stimulator of erythropoiesis, amazing erythrocyte increases. Does not amoratize, fast absorption, good blood levels.

Boldenone: aka Equipose, Boldebal-H, Ganabol, Pace, Sysbolin, Veronol

(17B)- Hydroxyandrosta-1,-4-dien-3-one

Highly anabolic, medium androgenic normally esterfied with undercylenic Acid which adds to its long duration (4-6 weeks) and steady blood levels. Excellent choice for roosters although it is not a mass steroid it displays many similar actions and should be considered a good choice. Due to slow release and lower blood levels should be supplemented with a faster acting steroid to keep blood levels of free testosterone as high as possible.

Stanazolol: aka Winstrol, Winstrol-V, Strombaject, Stromba

(5x17B)- 17-Methyl-2'H-androst-2-eno{3,2-c}pyrazol-17ol

High anabolic very low androgenic. Due to the low androgenic effect and the fact Winstrol cannot be esterfied its use alone on roosters is dubious. Effectiveness is greatly increased when used with a mass steroid.

Information obtained from Dr. Steven Galloway's Building Muscles And Winners: A Guide to Adrogenic/Anabolic Steroids

yfis,
    Scott S.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: nitro therm by fb mc guinness

can anyone help me where can i contact nitro therm by fb mc guinness if possible can i have the telephone or web site

Post Thanks / Like

So basically it says that nitro therm is in fact better for roosters, though it isnt illegal.. That report was written by a doctor, I say the product is most likely, everything they say it is. Though I wouldnt want to use it on my birds.

Post Thanks / Like

wer can i buy androplex from fb mcguiness?

Post Thanks / Like

www.cobyfarm.com have F.B Mcguinness products

Post Thanks / Like

go to that site and look at the description of nitrotherm. now google the main ingredient DECAHYDROXALONE and see what comes up. so far i have seen nothing.....nothing meaning there is no such word. whats up with that?