Thread: doc teddy's 21-day keep. THE BEST!!!

Post Thanks / Like

doc teddy's 21-day keep. THE BEST!!!

i just wanna know if how many of us here uses and refers to doc tjt's book and vcd "on gamecock conditioning." anyways, if you do, lets get it on! lets make the hotest conversation here! let us share our experiences regarding doc teddys keep! questions and answers are to be expected.

Post Thanks / Like
    SINO SINO BA TAYONG GUMAGAMIT NITO???

loreto rico
    am using the book as my guide in giving instruction to my handler....also the vcd ...

marlbokz
    Actually mga sirs im very interested in acquiring the book and the VCD can you please PM me kung saan ako pwede makabili nito.

jl_brother
    Mag kano po ba ang VCD nya pang regalo ko sana sa pinsan ko sa pinas. Available ba sila sa National Bookstore?

Post Thanks / Like
    php750. pm mo ung tjtcockingacademy. supplemental ung book s vcd. un ang mabibili mo sa national. napakalaking tulong sa mga handlers natin un.

Accredited Merchant tjtcokngacademy's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

VCD & Book

For those interested in availing of my book, On Gamecock Conditioning, it is php400.00 and you may order it directly through me or if you're lucky to find a copy at National Bookstore. The vcd is php750.00 and is supplemental to the book. You may avail of it also through me. Payments can be made on line to BPI Del Monte Branch Q.C. to the account of Dr. Teddy Tanchanco and the account number is 3243016613. There is a shipping fee of php200.00 for shipping the book & the vcd together. Your package will be sent to you 2 days after receiving the payment via LBC. Kindly text or call me at 09165742427 or 09209506492 once you have remitted the money. I will need your complete name, address and contact number to be able to send your package....maraming salamat