Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: rocky top

jw_gamefarm

rocky top

any information about rocky top gamefarm?

Post Thanks / Like
    they are supposed to be good...a friend lend me his broodcock
    but my hen never get a lucky top...he was returned unscratched...

Post Thanks / Like

rocky top

If you are planning to buy a battle cocks get hatchxkeso, I bought one last year very good cocks...

manu2manu

rockytop

aren't they selling short knife birds? has anyone tried them here in the philippines?

stryker66

Rocky Top Game farm

jw_gamefarm,

here's some info regarding their game farm..it's worth a try taking a look around. hope this helps:

Ronnie & Monica Amacker
    phone or fax: (601) 798-8353
    39 Joe umpkin Road,
    Carriere. MS 39426
    email: rockytop@bellsouth.net

STRIKER GAMEFARM :sprcool:

jw_gamefarm

rocky top

thanks guys for the information.

Post Thanks / Like
    what type of hatches thay have??i.e. Givens, Mcleans, Gilmores..etc. any infos..?
    they looked good!

Post Thanks / Like

Rocky Top

I bought about a half dozen a couple of years ago and went 5-1 in the short knife but I don't think they would do as well in the long knife.

Post Thanks / Like
    i have checked the site nice roosters i think it well do good in p.i.

albert c

Rocky Top?

One the the best in U.S. Good performance record. Best way to buy their chickens is to go there and select your best cock.

albert c

Post Thanks / Like
    rockytop kelso are cecil davis and the best to have if you show in
    shortknife...but if you are looking for the same type of fowl and can fight in any weapon contact mic blansett of southern cross
    farm. mic used to work for cecil davis and has the good uns. you
    can find him at www.steelgame.com

Post Thanks / Like

rockytop

:rbounce:

Post Thanks / Like

Re: rocky top

Has anyone tried their sweaters they look pretty good on the website. Any info please.

Mahalo

Post Thanks / Like

I have not seen the sweaters, but I saw some of their 3/4 kelso 1/4 blueface that was as good as any.

Post Thanks / Like

I tried to ask Ronnie where he got the sweaters But he didn't reply. How does his birds do in L/K?

Post Thanks / Like

I got them pure biddies...kelso and one hatch..

June 15, 2010

July 17,2010

They are really good stress reliever...just watching them feel relaxing...but get to ship them to PI before they start crowing....LOL

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by A.KEALOHA
    I tried to ask Ronnie where he got the sweaters But he didn't reply. How does his birds do in L/K?
    I talked to Ronnie a few times his sweaters came from a friend of his in north carolina his blue face also came from the same friend his kelsos are his own blend he told me as well as his greys but his doc robinsons he did get from doc I dont know how his birds will do in lk but i do know before it was illegal he had a good record in the states. i belive ronnie is a good breeder hes been breeding for 35 years

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by J.EVERETT
    I talked to Ronnie a few times his sweaters came from a friend of his in north carolina his blue face also came from the same friend his kelsos are his own blend he told me as well as his greys but his doc robinsons he did get from doc I dont know how his birds will do in lk but i do know before it was illegal he had a good record in the states. i belive ronnie is a good breeder hes been breeding for 35 years
    Thanks for the info. Maybe he just misunderstood when I asked, I did ask him alot of questions.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the info. Maybe he just misunderstood when I asked, I did ask him alot of questions.
    your welcome man thats what this site is for to help each other out. but ronnie told me he get
    irritated when ppl ask him where his bloodlines came from cause he made his own blends and has bred them for such atime long that they are his own breed of sweaters kelso and bluefaces and docs

Post Thanks / Like

mates just wanna know did ronnie tell you that his sweater came from gene batia? if not then he's just making fool out of us....

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by irvin88
    mates just wanna know did ronnie tell you that his sweater came from gene batia? if not then he's just making fool out of us....
    he told me he got them from his good friend in NC where his friend got them i have no clue but does it really matter after a few generations they are totaly differnt from the way gene would have breed them want a gene batia sweater go to gene want a rockytop get it from ronnie direct is allways the best

Post Thanks / Like

he told me he got them from his good friend in NC where his friend got them i have no clue but does it really matter after a few generations they are totaly differnt from the way gene would have breed them want a gene batia sweater go to gene want a rockytop get it from ronnie direct is allways the best
    mates i'm not trying to argue wit you, but when i got my sweater from him, he says oh my sweater came from gene, however if he tell you something different then so be it...all i can tell you his so called pure sweaters are not for long knife...does not break high....i have all his bloodline i have to infused different bloodline to make them suited for the long knife....

Post Thanks / Like

i have one sweater/kelso stag about 14 months old now and he's around 4.5-4-6 medium station....i got him as a chick from a friend who ordered from rockytop. he left this stag at my farm it seems to have lots of legs on the bottom and a not too bad first fly so by the looks of it im hoping he can be a winner but im just gonna have to wait and see how he does next year...ill try to get a pic of him when i go to the farm and feed tomorrow

Post Thanks / Like

mates i'm not trying to argue wit you, but when i got my sweater from him, he says oh my sweater came from gene, however if he tell you something different then so be it...all i can tell you his so called pure sweaters are not for long knife...does not break high....i have all his bloodline i have to infused different bloodline to make them suited for the long knife....
    Im not tryin to argue either bud. Since you own all his blood lines could you tell us about the fighting style of his kelsos and blueface,docs and greys I have talked to him and know what he told me but i would like to hear from someone else who owns them what they fight like

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by springwater
    I have not seen the sweaters, but I saw some of their 3/4 kelso 1/4 blueface that was as good as any.

springwater himself has the best cutting and best everything kelso in this planet...

Post Thanks / Like

Im not tryin to argue either bud. Since you own all his blood lines could you tell us about the fighting style of his kelsos and blueface,docs and greys I have talked to him and know what he told me but i would like to hear from someone else who owns them what they fight like
    I have seen ronnies Blueface X Grey..4 - 0 in gaff at a small derby and fought 2 of the birds again in short knife hacks.. so that after noon his crosses 6-0 with 4 birds... We have sparred his sweaters and kelso pure and they have alot of abilities. I also have his greys that are pure bottom cocks with a good amount of power...Do not exspect to see anything fancy from his greys pure but notice which cock is dead at the end off the fight. They will peck all day long blinded and he will peck if hes still alive on the line until his heart stops. I never asked ronnie where he got his birds because the fact is..the creator of most sweaters is dead and hatch and clarets well get the drift....Ronnie is a easy guy to talk too and he will help if he can i believe..........notice i didnt say long knife...

Post Thanks / Like

I'll post some sparring videos and pic. Later when i get home, just for you sir...

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Texasfinefowl
    I have seen ronnies Blueface X Grey..4 - 0 in gaff at a small derby and fought 2 of the birds again in short knife hacks.. so that after noon his crosses 6-0 with 4 birds... We have sparred his sweaters and kelso pure and they have alot of abilities. I also have his greys that are pure bottom cocks with a good amount of power...Do not exspect to see anything fancy from his greys pure but notice which cock is dead at the end off the fight. They will peck all day long blinded and he will peck if hes still alive on the line until his heart stops. I never asked ronnie where he got his birds because the fact is..the creator of most sweaters is dead and hatch and clarets well get the drift....Ronnie is a easy guy to talk too and he will help if he can i believe..........notice i didnt say long knife...
    So what I'm getting from all you guys is they are not for l/k.
    What would you cross his sweater with for l/k?

Post Thanks / Like

rockytop kelso vs rockytop doc hatch

Post Thanks / Like

rockytop kelso vs rockytop doc hatch
    thanks for posting some videos i watched the rest of the videos in youtube