Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Danilo Hinlos Blacks

Post Thanks / Like

Danilo Hinlos Blacks

Are they brownreds?I guess he has crossed them to another bloodline because some come green legged.I have read the latest issue of asian gamefowl magazine and he did not mention the bloodline.Anyone here knows it?

algie
    Mr. hnlo cross this brownred to hatch and it has a good winning percentage why do i know a friend of mine have this line from mr. hinlo according to my friend sometimes this brownred crossed to roundhead hacth so it will become 3 way crossed. Thanks

Algie

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi HAS,
    I'm prettty familiar with Hinlo's Blacks as I'm friends with Danilo and his son Dante. We talk alot about chickens when I go to Bacolod and when he's here in Cebu or Dumaguete. Most recently the 10 million derby in Cebu where we housed in the same place.
    His black started with a single hen that his friend brought over from the US. Danilo dont even know what she is but he liked her confirmation so he got it. He bred them to some stylist fowls of his (RH blend). The 1st generation were awesome. Smart, clever and precise. Dont fight like a black. He beat Nene Abello's Ace with it and Nene could not believe how that Black fought. It backs up and dodges and counters. Danilo didnt sell any because he was in doubt with the gameness which apparently cropt up with some blacks he had with the 1st gen. cross. So he added some hatch blood to them the next season and the outcome fought very good but nothing like the 1st ones in style. Now they are aggressive on the break and takes the fight to the opponent.
    They cut good and is now more game. My friend joked around that those blacks have different style each and every year but everyone had the same looks.
    Notice how they release the blacks, they release it on the line so that it will instigate the buckle.
    Hope this helps.

Best,
    Victor Sierra
    Super SS

Post Thanks / Like

Wink DVH Black

HAS,

This must be a contradicting story about DVH black fowl. But, whatever their real composition are, their record speaks for themselves. According to Banjo (DVH son) and a good friend of mine, their black fowls are throwback of their old radio blood. Their black crossed well with their roundheads, the winning percentage is better than crossed with other bloodlines. He told me that these black when sparred are just average rooster but in the pit they are just incredible.

maning

d.p.s
    I thought it is a slim benoist fowl...

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi HAS,
    My info came directly from the breeder Danilo Hinlo.

Best,
    Victor

Post Thanks / Like
    Though i don't have any knowledge on DVH fowls other than seeing them fight in the pits, I am more inclined to believe on the History of DVH Blacks presented by Victor, for the reason that it showed the true qualities, both negative and positive, of the DVH blacks when fought in the pit. They are good breakers, fight well, and good cutters but they are not game enough, and have lost some won fights on the run.

Post Thanks / Like

Wink DVH Blacks

HAS,

One of our Ka Cybers wanted to acquire one of their (DVH) blacks. I made arrangements to get one of the best blacks they have. I was lucky enough to get one of their winners, ( 7-cock derby winner in Cebu) a reserve broodcock to be. Our ka Cyber is very satisfied about the cock and pullet I purchased through Banjo (DVH son).

I will call Banjo and try to refresh my memory again about what he told me before. It might be that my recollection faltered before. Anyway, we will go to some of the pits here next month. I could ask him more.

maning

fte777
    HAS,

I was able to ask DVH a few years ago when we were in iloilo for the negros slashers derby. He was pretty excited with those dark fowls which he calls BROWNHEADS. A cross of brownred and roundhead. Happy New Year.

Fte777

LMIGHTY
    Has or Harold, how are you? Danilo is the second cousin of my father but if you ask me about his black jack?... I'm not gonna tell you. cuz I don't know ngik....he doesn't even know me. Hehehe....are you gonna ask about my black???? hehehehe. See you next month Harold. :crazy:

CyberFriends
    Post Thanks / Like
    preng maning ano nga kayang lahi ng black na yan,hehehe...siguruhin mo lang para malaman ko naman pre...

Post Thanks / Like

Wink

Pre 007, sa sunod i-tape ko na at saka ma interview din natin ulit yan pag papunta na tayo sa sabungan. Pahingi lang nang isang ******** MAGAZINE. hehehe.

Post Thanks / Like

Haywood Jablome
    Lmighty,
    thanks for posting your comment it was very helpful. now we know more about the makeup of the hinlo blacks. great post. keep it up.
    Haywood Jablome

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like
    now i know....

paningit
    Good to hear about DVH Blacks make up specially to would be breeder like me and anyother aspiring would be.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: DVH Blacks

Quote Originally Posted by Maning
    HAS,

One of our Ka Cybers wanted to acquire one of their (DVH) blacks. I made arrangements to get one of the best blacks they have. I was lucky enough to get one of their winners, ( 7-cock derby winner in Cebu) a reserve broodcock to be. Our ka Cyber is very satisfied about the cock and pullet I purchased through Banjo (DVH son).

I will call Banjo and try to refresh my memory again about what he told me before. It might be that my recollection faltered before. Anyway, we will go to some of the pits here next month. I could ask him more.

maning
    Pre Maning, Did the black look like this?May *** ba sila black guid ang feathering kag itom man guya niya?

http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i1...s/IMG_3938.jpg

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Danilo Hinlos Blacks

I saw plenty of DVH black in my place, Manapla and i witness how good these fowl is. I got mine but not directly from DVH. I dont have updated photo but currently we are breeding some.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Post Thanks / Like

eto iba may pagka spangle ng konti...pero Hinlo Black din DAW...
    Attached Images Attached Images

gerka

From what i've read on this thread regarding the history of DVH blacks it seems it contradicts the data provided by DVH hmself in a magazine interview ownd by wilvin sy...from the magazine it says that the origin of DVH Blacks is way back when DVH is attending a derby in cebu that he saw how this blacks fought owned by a cebu backyard breeder, superb fighting abilities and gameness shown by these blacks so that after the derby DVH went to the man's farm and bought every single black feather he saw, when he asked the backyard breeder as to the origin of the blacks the man said that they are imported from the US, from garry guilliam, so there goes the authenticity of these blacks as we all know GG doesnt have any blacks...if what i post here is inaccurate then i say the magazine is not telling the real score..."i should not believe everything that i hear or read?"..well, it's the magazine's reputation anyway, not mine, hehe...

Post Thanks / Like

We'll wait till Ianharlem comments on this thread. He's a nephew of DVH. He might provide some useful info.

Good day guys.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by gerka
    From what i've read on this thread regarding the history of DVH blacks it seems it contradicts the data provided by DVH hmself in a magazine interview ownd by wilvin sy...from the magazine it says that the origin of DVH Blacks is way back when DVH is attending a derby in cebu that he saw how this blacks fought owned by a cebu backyard breeder, superb fighting abilities and gameness shown by these blacks so that after the derby DVH went to the man's farm and bought every single black feather he saw, when he asked the backyard breeder as to the origin of the blacks the man said that they are imported from the US, from garry guilliam, so there goes the authenticity of these blacks as we all know GG doesnt have any blacks...if what i post here is inaccurate then i say the magazine is not telling the real score..."i should not believe everything that i hear or read?"..well, it's the magazine's reputation anyway, not mine, hehe...

we always make necessary lies in this business like poker players...but i bet you...mate a
    capt. joe sagun's dirty legs and a richard bates black... they look alike...fight alike...i don't
    think dvh will deny not having received fowls from this gentlemen of the sport....

CyberFriends
    Post Thanks / Like

My Black Came From Bronx And Brooklyn Ny, The Orig. Black!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kogmohon
    we always make necessary lies in this business like poker players...but i bet you...mate a
    capt. joe sagun's dirty legs and a richard bates black... they look alike...fight alike...i don't

think dvh will deny not having received fowls from this gentlemen of the sport....

Dvh will not deny about d sagun.

yes, de sagun sent some of the slimbnoist hatch and the whites... during d 90's.

but his blacks is a cross of different blood.

peace!
    Last edited by ianharlem; February 22nd, 2009 at 01:52 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: DVH Blacks

Quote Originally Posted by HAS
    Pre Maning, Did the black look like this?May *** ba sila black guid ang feathering kag itom man guya niya?

http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i1...s/IMG_3938.jpg
    i'm pretty sure...

Post Thanks / Like

Give me 4 more months and I will show my blacks:

1/2 blueface 1/4 Sid Taylor black 1/4 Lacy Rh

Broodcock is a blueface from Virgin Maya farm, Puntevedra, Negros
    Broodhen is a sid taylor black lacy Rh cross from Greenwater farm, Zamboanga

Post Thanks / Like

Talking Re: Danilo Hinlos Blacks

bro MANING sigurado ko mayron ka ring blacks of DVH kasi alam ko kadikit mo siya. Ngunit mas gusto ko ang mga blacks ni Bro JamesBUlahaw lalo na ang mga bronx side malalaki ang mga puwet.

CHAMPION
    Sabong.Net.PH 2013 Derby
    Post Thanks / Like

banjo and dante has two different versions so as the old man dvh and the nephew also has a different story

Post Thanks / Like

don't laugh...we have a black president...and you know why black people has chickens in their yard? the chickens teach them how to walk....