Thread: Pinoy-sabong.com

Elorde

Pinoy-sabong.com

Its this site a hoax or what.....or should i say FRAUD to begin with. Let everyone know about this site and how they deal with thier business.....Especially when dealing with this kind of ORGANIZER.

Watch out for this kind of ORGANIZATION......dont just throw away ur hard earned money for the benefits of a few people.

El_Barako
    ELORDE,

ON WHAT GROUND ARE YOU SAYING THAT THIS SITE IS A HOAX!

IT SEEMS THAT THIS IS YOUR VERY FIRST POSTING MR. ELORDE AND JUST TO HUMILIATE THE PINOY-SABONG SITE WITH FALSE AND BASELESS ALLEGATIONS!

YOU ARE THE HOAX! YOU ARSEHOLE!

Post Thanks / Like
    :lol: maybe he wants some royalty bcoz he belongs to the elorde clan where the broadcast is coming from :rbounce: ang saya saya

Elorde

EL Barako Kuno

El Barako .......

I guess u dont know what ur saying....have you been to that site...well if not dont worry coz. Its now temporarily closed till when...Until they open and pay all the Load Credits and tons of withdrawal they have. I guess ur confused. Well Its because ur full of ****....Ur an ash that has no hole and all ur **** when to ur head that why when u open ur mouth...it smells bad....

Hacienda....
    its ok man ur just confused when u said that but have u been a player....and try to withdraw money from ur earning....well you got nothing to say about it then but if you tried to place a bet there and be able to gets some money...im glad you did

Im sorry to use to the name Elorde but only to remind people that this was held in elorde gym and to think that they are being used to lure a lot of patrons with this kind of business.

Post Thanks / Like
    the makers and infrastructure of this site pinoy-sabong.com is a cyberspace (manila located at ortigas) company of mr. alapag email alapag1@aol.com. i think their partners was located in the .u.s.

El Espaņol

I just went there and.........

...........although I am not a member and never have been, it seems that they are still operational..........here is a cut and pasted msg from their President:

Dear Players,

I'm personally writing to all of you in regards to our website www.pinoy-sabong.com. We will be temporarily shutting down to transfer to a new arena, Cavite Coliseum. We are acquiring the arena as the operator to gain full control of operations. This means more fights and better quality roosters for all of our players. Of course, more chances to turn your luck around!! This transition will take approximately 30 to 45 days and we will inform all of you via e-mail on our start date.

In regards to your credits and withdrawals, we will give you the option to leave it in our payment gateway or withdrawing it by requesting via e-mail to Ronnie at r_olesco@yahoo.com. All pending withdrawals will be processed accordingly. During this phase, we will also be working on improving our payment process to expedite our payout process. Our target is a 24 to 48 hour turn around. We will also be improving and adding new betting features to the site to increase the chances of winning. If you have any suggestions, please forward your ideas to r_olesco@yahoo.com.

I'd like to apologize again and thank you for playing on our site! We hope to see you soon!

Sincerely,

George O. Alapag
    President
    I dont know, just trying to pass on the information! Dont shoot the messenger!

Regards,
    Jon

Post Thanks / Like

it seems different

pinoy-sabong was different from pinoy-cockers,d tlaga kayo magkakaintindihan!

jsmdean

pinoy-sabong.com

basta ako nabayaran yong winithdraw ko na $3500....converted pa sa peso....thanx George!:rbounce:

laboh1014
    I think elorde is talking about pinoy-sabong site. Medyo nagkalituhan lang yata mga pre. I've played on this site b4 problema lagi withdrawal maraming dahilan si George Alapag laging gateway problem daw. Nabayaran naman ako pero 2 to 3 months after pero alam ko marami pa ang hindi maka withdraw. Medyo ingat mga pre sa ganitong sites.

morongenio
    wala na natakbuhan na tayo ni George Alapag

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like
    iba ung pinoy-sabong sa pinoycockers ah.. hehehehe.. :lol: parehas kc pinoy eh .. nyhahahahaha

morongenio
    pero wag ka!!!BIG TIME na MANANABIT

Post Thanks / Like

sir Elorde

I believe there were several of our cockmates that became victims of this Pinoysabong website, yes............ it is a very dangerous betting site..........

hopefully the rest of us will no longer fall victims to such websites. It's much fun and safe to bet on the cockpits.........

you see action, then you receive(WIN), or in case, hand over (LOST) ----- the money.

Post Thanks / Like
    baka naman they will put incurred interest sa money when they are late in withdrawing for the cost of money

brendon mata

Re: Pinoy-sabong.com

kumusta dyan sa lahat

Post Thanks / Like

happy new year
    sa lahat................

Post Thanks / Like

ayos ah pwede pla on line betting dba bwal un??tsk tsk..kung walang gusto magpanakaw wla rin magnanakaw....peace men...