Thread: Main.........

NDS731

Main.........

Just out of curiousity...May natuloy na ba sa mga naghamunan dito sa site? Ive followed a few threads and it always ended up with a cocker trying to challenge whoever disagrees with whatever he has in mind or whoever wants to prove he has better breeds....Nagtatanong lang po...

Post Thanks / Like
    That's just how it is. People disagree so much that they get offended and must prove themselves. That's with everything. That's how wars start. People don't know how to take constructive criticism, however some things that people say are directed to be disrespectful and there's no room for that anymore...Can't we all just get along...:teeth:

sawala
    i think only 1 main took place out of the numerous keyboard encounters that happened here,,,it was held in Cebu, if I'm not mistaken, between Glenn and a guy from New York/east coast(??),,,i'll edit this once i get the name of the other guy...

NDS731

thanks for the info guys

I just thought everything ended up nowhere. I really dont think they mean it when they challenge someone. The idea of having to go thru all the trouble of raising and conditioning them would be put into waste just to prove who has the balls to show up or save face sa site, Sorry but i find it wrong. I hope we can just get along fine my brothers..

Post Thanks / Like
    :hippie: YA

The '49r
    Well this sort of things happen because some members don't have respect for others views. Demeaning other members views' or personality whenever it doesn't conform to their own is always the root. Everyone must take note that each cocker has his/her own cocking predilection that no two cocker are exactly alike. We must remember that for every challenge made, there is always someone ready to accept it. Now, let's make informed sharings & inquiries so as not to precipitate absurd minds. Peace to all.

Post Thanks / Like

Sawala

Were you referring to the main between Glen and Onieaces? I think Glen won convincingly.

sawala
    ty-y-y-y kb Cku,,,silang 2 nga yung nabasa ko dati sa isang thread na nag-main pero hindi ko alam ang pinag-umpisahan,,,

at iyan pa lang ang natuloy na main dito sa site...

ay mali,,,English nga pala 'to,,,Thank you kb Cku

Glenn & Onieaces' main was the one I was referring to,,,and I don't know what started it,,,it was the only main that materialized in this site,,,so far...

Post Thanks / Like
    NDS731,

You have to take note that the guys scheduled to have mains are still out of the country, so there would be mains pushing through once they got back. Just wait and see.

NDS731

Friends

Thanks for all the inputs... But i think others kinda just play around with the challenge. Payabangan na lang ika nga hehe. Sorry but that's just my opinion kasi yung iba malakas ang loob coz they know its not gonna push thru anyways. Either theyre out of the country, or its too much trouble to meet up and prove their point na wala naman sila mapapala

Post Thanks / Like
    nds731,

We all can read between the lines. Even among us, cybercockers, there are game enough, and there are also, sulkers.

NDS731

mansmith

Ive been following your threads and you seem to aleays make sense...keep it up.

Judd

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks, judd.

Post Thanks / Like

ask Mr. (Keyboard ) gwapito

coz he's the one!!!!! hehehe!

Post Thanks / Like
    I agree with you, vert.

zrauloh
    There are lots of sabong groups on this site. It will be fun to watch them have a Main for charity.

Post Thanks / Like
    in our province, if somebody will challenge anyone to anything may it be sabong, motor race or plain election results, they put up an amount (certainly big amount) or patinga so that if one of the participants back off, the other participants win automatically!
    but of course after that, they are still friends, money can be lost and can be found again!:hippie:

NDS731

Well.....

I don't think it would be that easy to befriend someone who just challenged you or embarassed you be it on this site or in person after a main. whether you won or lost, may LAMAT na ika nga..For us filipinos, we grew up knowing that you have to be man enough to stand for what you think is right and I personally think that sometimes we clash because we have been caught up in a situation wherein we cant really admit that the other person is right...pinaninindigan na kahit mali......long ago Mains would have been considered as DUELO the only difference would be that our roosters would be the ones doing the talking and fighting for us. Roosters were born to fight, we're not...I think before we challenge anyone, think about the consequences or if its even worth it...Bottomline is, Respect everyone's opinion and we'll all get along fine....

Judds

Post Thanks / Like
    guys...be patient...the gentlemancocker has not responded my pm yet. i just want to know his real name and farm address so i
    can come and knock on his door and fight chickens. no big deal.
    win or lose we can shake hands like old friends. i am planning a
    trip to p.i. after the hollyweek and to you pretenders...show your
    gameness...bring your chickens at mawmag gamefarm, corella,
    bohol i will match everything you show. we are very hospitable
    people and i am pretty sure that you will also have a good time...

NDS731

kogs

Are you going home for the main or it just so happened that you really have planned this trip. Was wondrin, if this Main would be the reason why you'd travel all the way back to Pinas, would it really be worth the trip my friend?

Judd

ronking

bai kogs...

im holidaying in cebu in april 13 aswell til may 4....hope to see u der mate...

RonRon :rbounce:

Post Thanks / Like

oniece and glen

results were 4W-1L-1D w/glen winning the main using asil/butcher cross stags and what i understand kogs always goes home (pinas) during the months of april-may that why the main was scheduled on those months

Post Thanks / Like
    ronking...i will see you in cebu and please be my guest in bohol...

nds...no...i am not going home just for the main...i just found a
    good excuse...i mean a good lie to tell my wife that my butt is
    badly needed in p.i. i don't like to see my roosters fight. i get so
    nervous. i like breeding and feeding and watching them grow but
    not fighting.

Post Thanks / Like
    I believe when two parties disagree and both end up challenging and accepting a main, they should be willing to do that even for no money at all... Just to make sure it pushes through. Anyway you can get your bets outside the ruweda... just put up the minimum bet and that's it. Most of the mains don't push through because they use the center bet as the reason to back out in a graceful manner.

Just my thoughts

Post Thanks / Like
    i fight my mains for no money or lots of money...my grandfather
    lost his fortune betting on his balulang...thats how game this
    bloodline is. i am not much of a gambler. my battlefowl cost more
    than what i bet. it is the pride of ownership that makes me tick...

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey Kogs....have you ever heard of Roa Farm in Tubigon Bohol? I've asked tis one time...i just wanna know if this is known to Boholanos...they have GOOD Kelsos....w/c we fought in Derbies w/ great result..... i was sent two pieces last Dec. one 18 mo old KelsoxBlueface Hatch, w/c won last GD under Sanduguan Mindoro 3 (last fight)... the other one is waiting for me....i still haven't seen the Farm yet, never been to Bohol either, but planning to visit once i got home....

Any info about it, would be greatly appreciated...

Post Thanks / Like
    goryo...i only knew a few breeders in bohol but the roa's farm is
    not one of them. boholano breeders are very competitive and very consistent. i am pretty sure they have outstanding fowls. don't be a stranger and please let me know when you come to visit. i will be your driver and tourist guide.

Post Thanks / Like
    just wondering whats the normal size for a main, is it a set amount or just whatever the opponenet brings you match?
    Kogs, buddy if Gentleman Cocker ever accepts your challenge i hope that you come out on top.

Post Thanks / Like
    Inuman naman na lang tayo preng kogs and gentle..yan ang magandang main..sagot ko na sisig:lol:

kogmo.ngot
    I'm from nearby in Jagna, Bohol. Let me know when you finalized the date, maybe we can have a troix (karambula). I have a bunch of white cubans here that's just dying to have a fight. Give me a month notification so I can reschedule my free time and also save some of my special "siete viernes " bahalina for the guys. I live here in Ca, most of the time so the notification is a must.