Thread: How to administer B12 5000 mcg?

macario llanes

How to administer B12 5000 mcg?

Is there anybody here who tried using the B12 5000 mcg, during conditioning. can you please help me on how to properly administer this injectible aid applicable here in the philippine climate.Thanks........

CyberFriends
    Post Thanks / Like
    B12-5000 mcg is rather strong for our small feathered warriors compare to B12-1000 milligram . To be in the safe side, inject 0.04cc (1/4cc) to the meaty breast using a tuberculin syringe. Let the air bubble escape by holding the syringe in up position and
    click it with your finger slightly pushing the inside cylinder upward until it clears all the bubbles. I have used it before without negative side effect. It enhances their appetite and improve agility. Administer once a week and 24 hours before fight. Hope I have answer your question and Good Luck.

Post Thanks / Like
    i inject .5 cc of 1000mcg b-12 every other day during the last week pointing. 5000 mcg is too much for a 5 lbs. bird.

sonny,

your pm box is full.

pennie

macario llanes
    Thanks Sonny. I was really thinking that it will really give more appetite and agility. There is nothing wrong in trying I just want to have our roosters improve what they have right now. Im currently using B12 liver extract .5 ml once a week and it gives us a good result specially while in 21 day keep. Well I'll try to follow your advise since you used it before and it has no negative effect.Im glad that you respond to this thread.May you have a wonderful year...

Mac

Post Thanks / Like

5000mcg tablets

I have 5000mcg tablet B12. never try it yet to my worriors, for my obserbation to my self it makes me alert and make my face hot and my pinples coming out after a day or so. maybe the side effect of it.

CyberFriends
    Post Thanks / Like
    Consider the “Cause and Effect” theory on any untested medication and apply minimal dosage. Sometimes it will produce good result in your favor. That is the reason I only administer once a week. and I can attest on Pennie’s contention that these product is very strong for a 5 pound bird. I may add also that B12 vitamins is viable with testosterone combination.

Pennie: My PM Box is now empty, same with my packet because I lost in Mahjong last night, ha, ha.

Post Thanks / Like

B12

You only need B12 in the pre keep. All it does is gives your roosters the appetite to eat. B12 and iron is good in the pre keep.

Post Thanks / Like

B12(5000mcg ) INJECTION

Adjust your dosage:
    1/10 cc(ml)of B12(5000mcg) is equivalent to 1/2cc/ml(.05) of B12 1000mcg. both dosage contained 500mcg of B12 /injection.

I'd been using B12(3000mcg)injectable
    with positive results.

macario llanes
    Thank you very much Guys, I really need your advise here and yes hopefully it will give a favorable results. Have a nice weekend...

Mac

macario llanes
    Hi to everyone, Im asking a favor for those who still hasn't read this thread. Maybe there are some of you who were able to use this conditioning aid and I do hope to get some information from you guys about this B12 5000 mcg from Dr.Blues on how to properly use.

Thanks,

Mac

Post Thanks / Like

B12 5000 mcg

The recommended dosage of this product is 1/10 cc to be given 3 times a week and the last dosage be given 6 to 12 hours before the competition.

~~Ace~
    See This Page For info on some common Dr. Blues Products, including B-12. ~Ace~