Thread: How much would you pay for a dream cock?

Post Thanks / Like

How much would you pay for a dream cock?

If you have finally found it?

Post Thanks / Like

How much woukd you pay for a dream cock?

Probably up to $ 2.000 dollars because I am a 98 % breeder and 2% cockfighter. I enjoy looking and raising chickens since I was a small boy back in the Phil. And 3 years from now, God willing, I will retire in Tanay Rizal to enjoy this dream of mine. I have been researching for almost 4 years all the things I need to know about breeding and more things to learn from professional vets and breeders alike. The do's and don't and things that will help anyone who wants to be a breeder.

Post Thanks / Like
    100k for a dream cock,but every day things come up so for a dream cock is always a dream

Post Thanks / Like

How much woukd you pay for a dream cock?

jazz paying 100k may look to much at the start but it will be cheaper in the long run because remember this is your dream cock you FOUND not just a dream. Breeding is my dream for a long time and now why will I not pay this amount if I really found my dream cock, right. I know a lot of cockfighter here in California who shipped a lot of cocks in the Phil. but they just asked these chickens from people left and right. They are willing to pay $ 130 to ship but they don't want to pay anything for the cocks they want only free and when it reach the Phil. they will brag that this is from these breeder etc. This is my price Iam willing to pay,IF I found my dream cock.

El Espaņol
    Eddie Go good luck on your retirement and dreams. You will do well I believe with your research and attitude.

Regards,

Post Thanks / Like
    Like Eddie... my dream would not be juz having a dream cock right in my hand but to retire in peace and to wake up each day with the sweet crowing of my fighting chickens everyday of my life from thereon...i've been breeding gamefowls when i wuz 7 years old, but since i moved my location and job here in a foreign land which is now my home...i had to gave up the very first love of my life and had to raise a family instead....but my love for cockfighting has never fades a bit all these years....This April with my second coming to the islands for a family vacation...obtaining The Karachi fowls and its blends from Liza Galore Gamefarm of Mr. Eddie Araneta and to restart my passion for breeding again with the karachi's as the foundation lines...it would be partly the completion of that dream in venturing again to the breeding aspect of cockfighting and i'm only 35, long way for me to go...i'll be returning back here in the mainland in a month and my brother in laws in the islands will be raising these dreambirds for me and i'll be handling the financial aspect of raising these birds. this is a very nice thread....i will spare no amount of money in obtaining and raising these family of fowls....my answer to the above thread!!!

sampaloc manila/ infanta quezon/ cerritos & buena park, california usa
    Post Thanks / Like
    will pay as much as i can . . .

i remember when i was still in early high
    have to save all my budget and travel
    from manila to basa air base in guagua
    pampangga just to buy my dream cock
    by that time

zrauloh
    None. As I will be awake before I can sell it.

Post Thanks / Like
    not with my arms and legs but maybe for the price of the between the legs...mine is a blinker anyway...:lol:

Post Thanks / Like
    juan sabungero basa air base is in florida blanca,it has been a long time ah..
    same here if i can i will pay the asking price,i would like to breed the best i can afford.if my wife will learn the price i pay for my chickens she will castrate me ouch,..

Post Thanks / Like
    :lol:

Post Thanks / Like
    Any amount...... As long as I'm JUST DREAMING....

Post Thanks / Like

dream cock

i think i found my dream cock,a roundhead cock that broke out ,up and down on the other cock 8 feet away and rattled him to death,in the gaff!he was re-heeled and did the same thing,back to back.he was never hurt,and not for sale as i am not a big breeder so i would not get a decent offer even if i decided to sell,and yes he could do the same thing in the knife.

Post Thanks / Like
    I know somebody who paid Sonny Lagon a blank check in order to get his favorite broodcock.

No, Sonny did not put a seven figure amount but he wrote an amount which you and I can afford only in our dreams.

sampaloc manila/ infanta quezon/ cerritos & buena park, california usa
    Post Thanks / Like
    deepcut
    yup! basa airbase was in florida blanca
    my bad. my cousins live there (tayag)

that was early seventies

Post Thanks / Like

How much would you pay for a dream cock?

Sir lorraine1

Pls PM or E-MAIL me when you do decide to sell some of this roundheads seedlings, IF I CAN AFFORD THEM hehehe. But joking aside, good luck with him sir coz he sounds like an exceptional rooster that comes only once a while...MJF

Post Thanks / Like
    irochef

sir your is dream is really good,seems like we have same thing in common,ever since i was about 7-8 yrs,been breeding and cockfighting but since i left for foreign land 20 yrs ago every thing stoppped but recently dec. 05 to be exact when i went home to p i i realize this is what i love to do ,breeding and cockfighting,so right away me and my two brothers prepare our small land(1 hectare) for small breeding , i aquirre a karachi trio from Liza Galore Farm as our foudation.Yu can check my gallery for the trio that i got

good luck to you in the future.

Post Thanks / Like

how much would i pay for my dream cock?

i dont know?
    cause i dont have any to pay for my dream cock...:hombre: