Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: mr. bebot uy's blue band

raytalisayon

mr. bebot uy's blue band

as i watched the world slasher cup 2005,one of the best fight is this blue band against a consistent competitor of world slasher cup.it's a white legged straight comb, i don't know if it's coming from a hatch blood line cause bebot is also famous with his toppy hatch line.just curious what compose this line.any inputs are highly appreciated.or if bebot uy himself can share us the history.

Post Thanks / Like

blueband

my friend has this blueband seedfowl he bought from bebot uy no one knows the bloodline of this fowl some say it is a kelso or claret or butcher. cause the original breeder of this died.

Post Thanks / Like
    See some pics of blue band line in the gallery of bunny.I dont know if he still has them coz I heard he sold out.

raytalisayon

harry

that's also what i heard from others,if bebot or anyone can share his taughts about this white legged straight comb killing machine.bai daghan salamat

raytalisayon

HAS

thanks,i saw the photo it's a good looking rooster.is bunny pitting that rooster or he just sold it out.

raytalisayon
    bunny,is that blue band in your gallery that was taken last 2004 is coming from bebot uy or you got it from other source.have you fought that one and what's the result.thanks

Post Thanks / Like
    there was once an article on this by gov manny pinol's asian gamecock magazine. I cant recall what issue was it, but its just sad that theres no asian gamecock mag anymore.the article said that the real owner of this blue band was a mexican who died, and in the process it was mr. uy who got the said cock. mr. uy also said that he doesnt know the blood composition of this rooster. what he knows is that the said cock has produce excellent fighting machines.
    from what i've read there was non for sale with this blood. its good to know that you guys have the authentic blue band blood.

Post Thanks / Like
    Chiongkee & Bebot doesn't let their personal bloodlines out of their sight... Maybe some lucky guys have - but i don't think so???

Post Thanks / Like
    People who take care of immunization and other aspects of farm operation can have access to any line and that is what happened to Bunny "Bayani Estanislao".He was able to acquire it because of his closeness to Bebot.I have heard he stopped breeding and sold his broodstocks but I dont know where they went.I know some of his lemons went to vertical lips.

raytalisayon
    tnx guys,yeah i know even if it happen to me i won't let go one my prescious toys.

Post Thanks / Like

had an idea

I have heard second hand info about this blood of the Uy's and I guess they got it from a mexican guy but he's not dead. They are the only ones that have this blood in the Philippines. If I am right, it may trace back to the blueband of Mr. Fowler. Bloodline unknown but that's what he calls the name of the line. This is just a speculation though. No basis at all. But that mexican guy was sent by the old man a BC that wasn't suppose to be sold. The old man made a mistake by sending his original BC and that's where this Blueband comes from. Again, this is just a second hand no basis information.A hearsay so to speak.

edmundo
    blue band because the cock had a blue legband. since bebot didnt know the pedigree, he just called it the blue band line.

Post Thanks / Like
    The story of Bebot Uy's Blueband bloodline started when a certain Mexican national brought a trio to his friend here in California with his instructions to send the trio to Mexico upon getting a go signal from him. But before the trio could be sent that Mexican national died.

His friend has no idea about the origin of the trio. They have blue legband though so he called them as such. He also succesfully bred them and produced about 25 cocks who all won their first fights. GT tipped off Bebot Uy about this extra ordinary story with a warning that none is for sale. I didn't ask for details on how he got it but he was really happy with that acquisition. The rest is history now.

I think they were able to trace the bloodline later. If I am not mistaken it is heavy with Kelso with a little mix of a Hatch blood.
    Last edited by banate; April 24th, 2010 at 10:55 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    it is a cardinal club kelso crossed with a penmar hatch....

raytalisayon
    thx guys for a very informative statements,so i conclude that blue band of bebot uy is a kelso x hatch.that's why he can fight both ways with no sweat.tnx to all who responded this post and good luck

Post Thanks / Like

?????

Just saw this thread now. I have a very very very goooood guess where this kelso came from!!!!! and this might be from a person i know too well......i don't want to cause controversy here this is just a guess. I REPEAT THIS IS JUST A GUESS!

More than 6 years ago George Torres sold a 7 time winner kelso cock to Mr. Bebot Uy. This was after the 7th win of the said cock in araneta. I believe mr. Uy saw the fight and maybe mr torres offered the cock to mr. Uy if he wants to buy the cock.
    This is the blow by blow account of what happened.
    After the 7th win Mr. Torres ask the real owner of the cock if he can have the cock. People close to the owner protested that mr.Torres should leave the cock alone, but the good owner as good as he is just let the cock go. The reason? For the real owner its just another cock and he does'nt want trouble. So mr. Torres had his way and sold the cock to mr. Uy.

Our guess!!! this might be that cock in question.

I repeat this is just a guess!!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    i think it is an old english game bird,that is why it has the blue band,for royalty.just another wild guess!

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like
    to all the guess..anyway its just a guess.what i know the real owner of the blue band has passed away,and no one really know the blood line of this blue band....

Post Thanks / Like
    I like the story of Banate and Hotspring... in some ways there is a common personality, JGT, mexican, Blue legband...

Aces are always said to be unknown blood composition..

Another proof that you don't need PURE stuff, all you need is pure knowledge

Post Thanks / Like

swallow

thats right swalow. i saw in the gamecock magazine the composition of the clarets. its a 16 way cross.

P.S. my story is not fiction it really happened. :hippie:

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like
    Got the story directly from Bebot Uy when we were travelling to a derby promotion somewhere in Orange County. That was about 5 years ago. Bebot got only a tip from George but he was the one who directly purchased the materials from the Mexican breeder. As Edmundo pointed out, they were named as such because of the blueband tag of the original materials.
    Last edited by banate; April 24th, 2010 at 10:56 PM.

raytalisayon
    banate
    thanks for the info.,how much is your candelaria 2006 dvd.can you pm me,thanks

Post Thanks / Like

Re: mr. bebot uy's blue band

guys, does anyone have more info about this line? How do they look like and how do they fgt?

Post Thanks / Like

I just saw a blueband stag in the Bakbakan 2008 entry of SS BROS with Mai2 Savellano as co-owner. That stag fought very good. I have not finish watching the disc but so far a draw and a win.. Dark fire red in color medium station as I saw it.

Quote Originally Posted by mariobros
    guys, does anyone have more info about this line? How do they look like and how do they fgt?

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up Re: mr. bebot uy's blue band

Click the link a friend of mine is currently breeding them.

http://corbon.multiply.com/video/item/205/Bluebands

http://corbon.multiply.com/photos/album/86/SF_Blue_Band

And here's mine a quarter grade of blueband ( Red Feather)

http://dangerfoot.multiply.com/video...2/SAM_0297.AVI

Hero

Quote Originally Posted by mariobros
    Last edited by hero2003; April 25th, 2010 at 03:59 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

recently got to talk to someone about this..

seems that this person who picked up the fowl is still alive.. and he says.. this blueband is actually a kelso.. he even still knows where and who the mexican owner is.

talked to another prominent breeder in the southern area.. and he says breeding bluebands deeply will come up with different variations.. but he also suspects that they are kelsos as well.

Post Thanks / Like

I would like to share some of my blueband cross fowls...

(Left) Dan Gray Roundhead/Mel Simms Hatch cross vs (Right) Blueband/Cardinal Kelso cross

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_gY1J0YHIvI

(left) Dink Fair sweater/Cardinal kelso cross vs (Right) Blueband/Cardinal kelso cross

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jNTEk0G40Pw

www.ctdfarm.multiply.com
    Last edited by predator; April 29th, 2010 at 01:37 AM.