Thread: Invitation for a 3 Cock Derby at San Pedro Coliseum

Jim Reyes

Invitation for a 3 Cock Derby at San Pedro Coliseum

This is a personal invitation to all UBBA members!

What: 3 Cock Derby
    Where: San Pedro Coliseum
    When: February 3, 2004

Pot money: P5500.00
    Cash Prize: P 200,000.00

For other details please call San Pedro Coliseum tel no : 808 1903.

I was impressed with the group during the San Mateo derby held last December and your participation would certainly make the same presence felt in our area for a bigger success next year.

Kita kita uli tayo mga kaibigan kong mananabong. Maraming Salamat...

Post Thanks / Like
    Jim,

Good to note na active na uli ang San Pedro. Dati almost every week diyan ako lumalaban, lalo na sa mga derby which was weekly every Tuesday nights. Kaso nagkaroon lang ako ng bad experience when the pit was still being managed by Toto. Sino na ba ang pit manager diyan ngayon?

Also you are welcome to join us in the upcoming CF-Global Derby. If you thought the joint CF-UBBA derby was impressive, wait till you watch this yet another blockbuster derby in San Mateo.

Post Thanks / Like
    Jim,
    thanks for the invitation. my friend also sent me a personal text message to invite us to this derby.

LC

armel tabios
    Jim,
    Thanks sa invitation sa UBBA and we are very grateful if there's personal invitation like this.It will very much appreciated at ako nga pala armel tabios aka armel_19 at si ronald tolentino aka teksas ay naglalaban dyan sa San Pedro.Last time both entries ni Boy Tanyag nakalaban namin at nagkaroon naman ng oks na result.
    We urge sa mga member to consider your invitation if possible pa ba kc marami din commitment ang UBBA this month but for sure always get in touch with our leadership and you have positive response.
    Thanks and good day.

Armel
    UBBA

salmingold
    jim,

i'll join youre 3 cock if you can join my 2 cock ulutan at binan, laguna on jan. 12.

Dexter Salmingo- "salmingold"

CyberFriends
    Post Thanks / Like

OK na naman ulit !!!

lumaban sa san pedro coliseum. run by the same good people who used to ran binan cockpit. minus of course the persona of toto papag.

for info only incase may sisingilin kayo kay toto papag siya ay napapasabong sa batik muntinlupa coliseum.

happy cocking day !!!

Jim Reyes

3 cock sa SPC 3 Feb2003

Thanks a lot my friends, I appreciate your enthusiasm and hope we could get things going for the good of the sports. Who knows we could be the catalyst of change for what ever shortcoming this sports has.

Golden Dragon: Toto is a thing of the past and there is not much we can do for him. Lord will take care of him.

Salmingold: I was out of town and asked my friend to particiapte instead, I am happy to inform you that we made it. Nobodys knows it was our Sonny Lagoons fowl breed.

Ronald: Thanks.. for the interest and help for my invitation. Understand the commitments but just in case we can field in entry at least 3 from UBBA it will start the ball rolling. This will be the start of everything for UBBA in San Pedro. We will make the neccesary advertisements. The entry shld carry "UBBA" in every name. Keep in touch...

La Concordia: He could be one of my very good friends in sabong. Pls consider it and see me during the day for a bottle of beer.

Malalim: I do intend to join if time permits but just in case, I will see to it in the next derby schedule. We fielded in an entry in the last Dec San Mateo Derby carrying the banner of Sabungero.com by Lando Lusong. Forget about TOTO, his popularity does not sit well in this derby of mine. He will definitely be out of sight.

alsolo
    Pareng Jim, kumusta ka na? Balita ko sasali kayo ng derby mamya. Sinabihan nga ako ni pareng danny, kaso may bisita ako. Sa pag uwi na lang ni danny ngayong pebrero, magsama- sama tayo uli.

Jim Reyes

3cock derby SPC 3 Feb 3

Alsolo,

Do not miss this entry of mine. This ours too, I am fielding Sonny L breed fowl. I need your comment and keen comment on how this fowl perfom. I personally handled this fowl. The last 2 entries I had performed well but missed the last fight or the championship round. This time with you around could be a different story.

Sonny might be around for the surprise of Sn Pedro enthusiast.
    Pls be there....

Post Thanks / Like

fowls

Mr. Reyes,
    I saw those fowls fought in San Mateo last dec. under Sabong.net . They were dark legged hatch type fowls. They were cutting machines. Very tough to kill. Very nice show.

Al

Traineee
    Good Luck sa entry mong 70X7TIMES ...all the best...

regards:rbounce:

Jim Reyes
    Its quite unfortunate that there was no sight of UBBA entries in my 3Feb2004 3 cock derby promo. Hope we could start it going in San Pedro anytime soon. This place of ours is a good place to start something with the end in mind of making it big in the very near future. There is no doubt in my mind we can make things happen and make a difference out of the UBBA.

I would like to pose the challenge to the President to promote one under the banner of UBBA covering the Laguna area.

Let me know if I could be of any help...

By the way the derby attracted 27 entries with champions going to the following;

"MP" from Pilar village handled by my pamangkin Joel Terrazola
    "Sir Diokno" of Engr. Austria from San Vicente Sn Pedro Laguna
    "Monching Carillo" of Paulo Carillo from Binan Laguna

Post Thanks / Like
    UBBA President LC is quite busy nowadays with a new work assignment in his office, so he might not be able to reply sooner.

In any case, we appreciate your invitation to the Feb3 derby in San Pedro. We regret that we were not able to field any entry, as our limited gamefowls did not allow us to. We will certainly take up your future invitations, so please consider the UBBA in your active list of friends.

We shall take up with the leadership of UBBA your offer of a derby promo with UBBA as partner. Thanks and appreciate your invite...we hope to meet you in person and to be in your cockpit soon

josabb
    UBBA Batangas

Post Thanks / Like
    Jim,
    It is 10:00 PM now in the office and I maybe leaving only after 12:00 MN. I've been here since 8:00 AM. Really I am very busy. Hirap mag hanapbuhay

Anyway, we really are very sorry for not being able to field an antry in your recently concluded derby in San Pedro. There's a lot of factors. But since we are going stronger everyday, sooner or later we will be able to attend to such invitation specially from friends.

We will be expecting another invitation.

Hope we can also shake hands someday.

Regards to Arthur and your circle of friends.

La Concordia

Jim Reyes
    Thanks a lot my friends. I understand the situations. Hope we could see each other somewhere and get to know each other well. Walang mahirap pagusapan basta sabong ang topic. This is even a better topic than our rotten politics and politician.

salmingold
    Jim Reyes,

Are you related to Attorney Artes?