Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gypsy Farm Scumbag Mike Middleton

Post Thanks / Like

Gypsy Farm Scumbag Mike Middleton

BOUGHT SOME EGGS NEVER GOT IT TOOK MY MONEY FROM THIS SCUMBUG MIKE SO PLEASE EVERY BODY DONT BUY ANY FROM THIS SCUMBAG MIKE MIDDLETON THAT P................ S..................

Aries Aces
    Hacienda has a point!

Give them a ring, try to inquire about the delay....(if it is )

There are few around here who are happy with their service and some are not. So, the best way really is to ask and try to communicate with them.

On the other hand, a very reliable and well known international shipper from ?..ia with the name of ? voiced out once about his displeasure with the said breeder!

My advise; be very cautious especially when buying over the phone.

Post Thanks / Like
    I am sure there is an explaination some how. Mike has been in business a long time. He is not gonna sacrifice his reputation for the price of eggs. Have you tried contacting him? What is the time frame on the transaction? Calling people a crook and other names is unethical, without explaining the situation. fis

Post Thanks / Like

THANX EVERYBODY

I DID GAVE THEM CALL MANY TIMES.

Post Thanks / Like

PLAYBOY

YES PLAYBOY HIS A CROOK THIS IS SINCE LAST NOVEMBER SO PLAYBOY YOU TELL IF THIS GUY IS NOT SCUMBAG NO PHONE CALLS FROM HIM NOT EVEN ONE TIME.

Post Thanks / Like

7. Thanks goncer1360 thanked for this post
    james wolf
    rick stoncipher of mountain view, farm in kentucky, might sell eggs. middleton's leiper good, but rick's bates is excellent &. his doc crosses good. his sweater & kelso's both from jumper are good, not familiar with his gilmore or cowan, but his lacy real happy with. check out his gallery. i've dealt with middleton, no problem & his leiper is good, but rick's sweaters & kelsos are better than the ones i got from middleton. jim

Post Thanks / Like

thanx Mr.Wolf

im just a little upset about his transaction but thank you Mr.Wolf

Post Thanks / Like

lol

this lol

Post Thanks / Like
    DO NOT BE SORRY...TRY KINSAUL'S RADIO-LACY EGGS AND CROSS THEM TO A GOOD SWEATER OR KELSO, YOU WILL BE COMPETITIVE... COMPARED TO MIDDLETON'S LACY, KELSO, SWEATER...JUST AN OPINION

polegaff
    Im with playboy on this one. I think there must be a simple explanation to this. But I bet when you do get this worked out Mike will go out of his way to make it right with you. As he should.

Post Thanks / Like

Eggs

Mr. Hernandez.

If you orderd eggs in november, how come this is the first time i have heard from you. Havent received any e-mails. or phone calls from anyone about not getting their eggs. What name did you order them under, who was they being shipped too. Did you use a credit card or money order. Where you from etc. Give me this info and i will see what the problem is. I have receipts of all transactions money order or credit card. I may have thought i shipped them and didn't, and i apologize for that. But a phone call or e-mail would have cleared this up. YOu may have called but if you didnt leave a message i cant call you back.

M.Middleton
    www.middletonfowl.com

Post Thanks / Like

miscommunication....

see guys...its all that matters....so,next time,before you make a deal get hold to whoever you are dealing with and settle everything with a good communication....all sorted....

good day to all....

Post Thanks / Like

I think i found U

Shipped to Mr Morales, as you asked in cerritos Ca. Ordered 4 dozen eggs and i shipped you 80. The eggs was shipped March 23rd at 11 Pm. Tracking Number EV692917747us. Eggs Arrived March 25 th at 9:30 a.m. Notice was left. Notice was left March 27th at 12:10 pm. I talked to you march the 24 th gave you the tracking number and the phone number to track them. I assumed you got them cause you never called back. YOu may have ordered the eggs in november but you did not want them shipped until march 23rd. I could be as unethical as you have been but, i will be the bigger man.

guess we see now how bad names get to be started. With any farm that sells fowl, find one person that likes them and somebody else that doesnt. Sometimes i guess you have to consider the source which is hard to do on the net.

m.middleton
    www.middletonfowl.com

Post Thanks / Like
    These are bigtime american breeders, they won't run with your few bucks... they have a big farm and i don't think they deserved to be called scumbags. it ain't healthy in here accusing somebody until you are sure of what u r saying.

gUN fOR hIRE

wHERE ARE YOU?????

aNTERO hERNANDEZ what's going on....say your piece now that Mike is around.
    ........you can't just put a good man down!

amigo
    the moral of the story... 1) its really better to settle things privately... 2) be sure of ur facts when u broadcast publicly... it might hunt u in the end...like a boomerang...

there's always 2 sides of a story and it is really unfair if hear only 1... see what happened when we hear both sides...

mr midleton thanks for clearing this up...good luck and more power...

Post Thanks / Like
    i almost have all of mike middleton's blood. dealt with him for the last three years never have any problem and he gives me his best. i recommend his fowl to everyone.

RLT
    You need an apology to this man, Mr Hernandez. Can not just remain silent after your premature accusation. This to pacify everything.

Post Thanks / Like
    saan ka naman magmamanok sa cerritos?:lol:

spitfire_ace
    I think, RLT is right.. You owe Mr. Middleton an apology. Calling a certain person a "SCUMBAG", that is so way out of the line specially if you can't prove it. Now that we hear the other side of the story, you just simply vanished from thin air...This sort of things, going out in public ( I think) is your last resort.. You can settle this matter to the breeder concern..Sa maboteng usapan...

And to Mr. Middleton, thanks for clearing up this issue..By the way,sir, are you sure that this Mr. Morales of Cerritos, Ca is your right guy? If so, then maybe you can give us his name, and we can ask his friends here in the net to try to get hold of him and settle this matter with you privately...

:hippie: to all.....What comes around, goes around.....

WARHAWK
    Bigtime breeders has a reputation to take care off!!! They will not rip you off for a few bucks!!!

Goodluck and more power Mike!!!

bien1931

bought egg fr, mr. middlleton

mrantero hernandez, read your post bout not getting the egggs you order fr. mike he is fr. sommmerset ky. but then ff u-up problem resolved.like every body say mr. mike middleton deserved an apology from you.bien1931

San Vicente
    Mr. Hernandez,

You can run but you can't HIDE...

YooHoo Mr. Hernandez, where are you.....

BULAGA.....

Post Thanks / Like

eggs

sad experience to me last 2001 b4 9/11 bought 1 doz.eggs including shipping to pi but the reason can't ship to pi co'z of 911,i told him to refund my money pero ayaw niya na and try to called him everyday and he told me to don't call me anymore napakawalang hiyang kausap niyan ni mr middleton kaya hindi pweding pagkatiwalaan masasabi kulang to kasi na experience kuna para mabawi kunaman kahit ayaw ko pina ship kunalang ang eggs dito sa new hampshire kaya iyon ginawa kung pinoy and balot yan lang experience ko sa kanya thx.

Post Thanks / Like

His nerves got the better of antero....

... . This is just a reminder to all of us (although I believe most of us dont need one) on how to initially settle an issue.

WE have ordered some Radios from Mr Middleton before - had initial issues that we directly asked him and he readily shed light on it. The Radios are now producing top-notch crosses somewhere in the East Coast. BUT .... kudos to antero, he got my attention on his thread. :hippie: antero...

gensoriano

bien1931

eggs ordered "paid" nonot delivered

Mr.ragdesor , I haqve3 no monrtary to gaiin fr. this service., e-mail me proof of payment plastc, money order ck etc. and i will confront him evidence I seee him in our pit every now an then.bien31

Post Thanks / Like

Re: I think i found U

well that was not his shipment. Mr Guidoriagao of Canada just informed me those was his eggs, and they was picked up monday and in the incubator as we speak. He apologize for not getting back with me and i apoligize for assuming.

So the only other choice you can be, is the prick from florida, whos eggs didnt make it in time, and your money was refunded back to your credit card. Judging by the way you made your post, that is probably the accurate assumption. I apologized for the eggs not making it, but you wanted to be a real prick, so i treated you like one. But the money was refunded. If it hadnt been refunded you could very easliy have called your credit card company for a refund, they would have sent me a reversal letter and i would have had 10 days to respond. which i never received. so you must have missed the refund on your card or you are just a trouble maker. These are the only 2 orders of my knowledge of 5 dozen eggs or more ordered. WHich i found on your first post you put on the net, i guess the first one didnt get you enough attention. As far as calling many times. if i owed you 400-500 dollars which would be the costs of 5 dozen eggs, i am sure i would hear from you at leasts once a day.

m.middleton
    www.middletonfowl.com

Ragdesor You can read english and some of your posts is in english, so why hide the rest of the posts behind tagalog or whatever it may be. If you got a complaint put it where i can read it.

Post Thanks / Like

Ragdesor

I recived your private. I didnt totally understant it, whether you got your eggs or not. i didnt take the farm over until 2002. You must have dealt with my father. I will try to fix your problem if i can better understand it. I did help him from time to time during 2000-2001, i really cant remember the situation.

m.middleton
    www.middletonfowl.com

While we are airing laundry on here, feel free to private me if you have any problems with any service you have done with this farm past or present. While i would like to satisfy everyone, selling over 6000 roosters since 1998, there will be problems.

polegaff
    Yep Mike, you cant please everyone all the time. Just keep up the good work. FIS