• chet

11 8.94%
  • whitehackle

29 23.58%
Page 1 of 16 12345611 ... LastLast

Thread: Best cutting ability birds

Post Thanks / Like

Bloodline for cutting ability only?

What bloodline would you add to improve cutting ability for LK. Im talking bloodline known for its deadly cutting ability only, nothing else. The speed and power are taken care of with Hatch blood. My cousin will be using McLean Hatch for his base blood. I suggested to him for pure cutting ability alone, accurate cutting, add Claret or Butcher. I mentioned Roundhead or Kelso if he wanted to add cutting with smarts. I think he only wants a two-way cross though. Any suggestions?

Manuel Julian

Cutting Ability

I suggest to used roundhead with your hatch for the long knife.Manny j/toppies

Post Thanks / Like
    you could chose from lemon gwapo, lemon 84, batchoy lemon or trebol lemon.

Post Thanks / Like
    I saw Roger Roberts hatchet in action perfect cutting machine

Post Thanks / Like
    Good kelso will do the job.

Yfis,
    BrilleSeeker

Post Thanks / Like
    I like Kelso's but i personally prefer Albany's..basta dumikit--kabit!

Wadcutter
    Grey!

ojomer

Cuttingest Fowl In The World!

What do you think is the cuttingest fowl in the world?.....and who bred them?......THANKS!

wickedfroggie
    Im confuse a little bit:lol: Velcro and Radio kelso, non stop action.

Sodapop
    +*+ I agree with Froggie. I've had most breeds over the years. And I'll pick Velcros and their crosses. Hands Down!

paulajay

the Boles fowl....

I picked Bobby Boles oriental...1,2,3 buckle in short gaff. (mostly)

Post Thanks / Like

I am with PJ

The Boles Asil cross or my Japs. You don't know what cut is until you run into one of these.

Post Thanks / Like

Cutting Ability

Among the several breeds with excellent cutting ability, which breed would you consider to have the best cutting ability ?

Post Thanks / Like
    Jumper's Radio is the best on the cutting

Post Thanks / Like

best cutting

CIRLCLE L...... BLUE LEGGED HATCH GREYS !!!

buhawi
    asil and japs.......being single strokers........are one of the best cutters........but you need to infuse lots of speed.......to bring them to the level where you can compete them in longknife

next is the chets.......and toppies........these are awesome old time cutters

and we should not forget the claret.......lots of awesome cross....has a shot of this blood

then our regular kelsos and roundheads..........with the right infusion of any good hatch or grey blood for bottom......they are competitive in longknife fights.......

and if you are in a hurry.....and want to go straight and elevate in high level ..........and if you want in one package deal.......because you lack knowledge in other fowls blood..and know little about crossbreeding.....linebreeding......inbreeding.... .and you prefer breeding pure.......and fighting pure....get them SWEATERS...at least in two years time...you`ll remain competitive.....the following years..the usual GOK :lol:

but if you`re the guy that loves experimenting.......have the patience and like creating your own feathered warriors.......different from others and from trendy sweaters........the ingredients.....i mentioned above.......are what you should look for.

WickedFrog
    dan gray roundhead

blacks"brownreds,tornado black,mcraes,blackbonanza"

few hatches "mclean,blueface"

Kelso"cecil davies,showtime,jumper,cardinal"

Post Thanks / Like
    Excellent input guys...all very credible as I have seen them before except for the the japs, tornado black and chets...
    If I remember it right, did anyone fielded some chets in the past 2004 wsc ?

I keep hearing that the blues have excellent cutting ability...although I have not witnessed any so far.

keep it coming guys.

ghetto_grappler
    you see buhawi i pm you cause it seems that you have much knowledge on game fowl but i got no reply......i am also experimenting with different breeds...its turning out good.....but i still need to learn a few things.....many of my fowl have the cutting ability....but i want it to be accurate cutting not wild feet.......Just being honest with you guys in here.....I think i have produced a breed that has high potential to take you to the top.....i just need to know how to make more of it...

Post Thanks / Like

Me too

Buhawi,

I sent you a pm too.....
    hope you find time to read them.

ghetto gappler... would you mind sharing your favorite breed that gives you the best cutting ?

if what you meant was the accurate and fatal cutting ability.... in my own words I call that "isang bangga lang dapa ang kalaban... then finishing works na lang".

I have witnessed that with the 5 stags we tested in la loma Feb 04...a butcher x sweater grey cross. All downed their opponent at any instant they collide...then finishing touches na lang.

in that case I thought the accurate cutting ability came from the sweater grey ? But some say Butchers got excellent cutting ability too... in that case .... it came from both ??? :blush: I'm not really very familiar with this two breeds.

buhawi, could you give light on that ? thanks.

ronking

guys....

some of the best cutting bloodlines ive ever seen is.....clarets...roundheads...hatches and lemons....

RonRon :rbounce:

ghetto_grappler
    For hard multiple shuffles i have my Melsim blacks....A breed that is quick on there feet i have the Cecil Davis Kelsos........then for the acurrate cutting and brains i have my asils.....for high flying cutters i have the harold brown Clarets.....i have blended all these bloods together it sounds like a lot of breeds but they hold there own were ever i go....

buhawi

take the case of bobby fairchild

bobby got his grey s from bennett.......considered as one top notch greys........bobby knew also garry gilliam........got his roundheads from him.........bred them together...........7/8 back to greyside.......and another........7/8 back to roundhead side.......the line was not too successful.........sometimes they were being whipped almost completely by opponents.

then came the time that they cross their greys with sweaters.......that instantly rocketed them up to fame.........even beating bobby`s mentor in one tournament.......ole johnny jumper......the successful cross was........SWEATER-GREY.

bobby hold on to that grey.........tried all things.......until he found the right fowl........they would nick with

but for the impatient type like us and others........fowl that won`t deliver nice acceptable winning percentage.........they`ll surely land into the hot pot:lol:

some of us easily give them up

El Español
    Cutters?

Jerezanos!

Regards,

Post Thanks / Like
    ALBANY

bro, to see is to believe, my albany's has excellent cutting ability too smart, agility’s to cut from any angle...

BEE-COOL

buhawi
    yep........albany is considered also as great cutter.......could end a fight in one flurry...........they need blood infusion that will give them the needed ..........LIFT.....in longknife fight

they are outbreak and outcut by best sweaters .........IN THE AIR.......but.....don`t give them albanies a chance in the ground.......to throw just one solid shot........they are capable of knocking down their opponent in one shot.

ghetto_grappler
    i have seen a pair of SWEATER/ALABANYS...they are nice looking birds....as for there performance their pretty good....

buhawi
    dada guam...........of siedfrey linsangan (GUAM)........fought albany crosses in wsd......they are medium breakers......but awesome cutters on the ground.

ghetto_grappler
    does dada do well in the WSC to buhawi

buhawi
    dada guam scored 3 wins.....2 draws ......and 3 losses........the 2 draws were close