Thread: Tall Paul Green

Post Thanks / Like

Tall Paul Green

What ever happen to Tall Paul Green? Haven't seen him for so long now at this chicken talk.

OakwoodGameFarm

Hibernate?

I've been reading Paul's thread here, gamefowl, gamerooster sites he's a decent guy. I believe he's not gonna be intimidated by anyone. He have a strong persona. That's all I can say. Wherever you are TallPaulG good luck on what you doin guy.

Post Thanks / Like
    for me, tallpaulg is a nice and generous guy.

thanks, tallpaulg.

goodluck to your breeding program.

El Espaņol
    Well, having a few things in common with Tall Paul I used to follow his exploits...

....seems like a nice guy, but you cannot become an expert in cocking after only a couple of years and you should not walk into anyone's house and tell them you don't like the color of their drapes..........but that being said, Tall Paul made his peace with the Pinoy community of cockers (at least from what I saw) and I thought all was cool.....then he just dropped out of sight.

The last thing I saw was that he was selling his entire cocking operation, lock stock and barrel (due to poor health of his brother in law or something) but I hope he changed his mind and decided to keep it going. I think he didn't get to his farm enough and didn't participate in enough derbies or something.

He will surface hopefully. At any rate it was a good saga and it isn't over yet. He is around.

Good Luck TPG.

Regards,

Post Thanks / Like
    i think his farm is stabilized now. the ad farm for sale is no longer in his website : http://www.ricefieldfarm.com.

im waiting for him to update his site pics to year 2006. i got a Hamlin Asil/ HearSurgeon stag from him a year ago. good stag btw.

just corresponded with him some weeks ago. he is around.

El Espaņol
    Ivar,
    Yes, that is good news. I wonder why TallPaul stopped posting?

He will be back! Maybe he can attend the Cyber Cup in Cebu on 27th May or the Sabong.net Derby in San Mateo on 20th of May!

See you soon.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi guys,

Correct me if im wrong.. Tall Paul Green, is he the same guy from Alabama who fought his roosters in World Slasher 2003?

swizz_blade

El Espaņol
    Whoops...........I was referring to Tall Paul Gleason or Gleezon or something like that. The Americano that has a game farm in Leyte.

I thought that is whom they are speaking of...........

Regards,

Post Thanks / Like
    I noticed that Taul Paulg had been teased by some of our friends here in sabong after he generally posted negative comments during stag derby.It happens everywhere good bad or whatever,I think Paul needed to be strong and learned with this style of sabong in Pinas and support and be active to our humots club,so that he'll meet a lots of people in the club that own few diff. kinds of expensive unsaleable bloodlines.
    thanks

Post Thanks / Like
    Paul Gleason is his name and his farm is in Hilongos, Leyte.
    Jon, ill pm him about the cybercup. Leyte isnt far from Cebu.

Post Thanks / Like
    mr.taul paul.. it is very nice guy....i have a pullet from her cs sweetr x df sweeter.. he is from california...we talk him las january..
    mabuhay sir paul

Post Thanks / Like
    if paul fought WSC2003 his entry might be the Green Mountain?

Post Thanks / Like
    green mtn i think is kelley green's entry

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up tallpaulg

tallpaulg is in leyte now i just visited his farm last feb. he is very good person and a honest breeder...got a 2 pullet from him a pure carolsweater and a pureblue miner and he let me borrow his 4 times derby winner sweaterbroodcock,,,you can visit his site at www.ricefieldfarm.com

Post Thanks / Like

Yes

If Leyte is underground then that is where I've been for the last six months.

Not to be defensive but I have never claimed to be an "expert", just a retired computer guru that learns fast.

My farm is intact and winning more than losing, just had a champion derby in Baybay. Only a 2-cock but decisive victories in an area of tough competition. The farm sale was actually due to a major argument with my farm manager, since resolved, I just didn't want to hang my dirty laundry out for all to see so I said bad health.

Lost 150 chickens last year to newcastle and instituted a vaccination program designed by Dr. Peter Brown of Steelgame.com. Lost 2 to snakebite this year but none to any other problems. I will email my vaccination spreadsheet (excel) to anyone that wants it, it calculates the vaccination date based on the first inoculation.

I have added Ray Alexander Cholocate Grey's and "Warparty" Grey's along with Mclean Hatch to my breeding stock. My first test of my Miner Blue line was an astounding success, a 15 month Blue against a full grown Sweater and without leaving the ground once the Blue demolished the Sweater with a non-stop shuffle even planting killing blows while on his back on the grownd.

The upcomming EVGBA 4-cock derby will find 18 Ricefield chickens in the frey, one entry from my farm and the rest from entries that bought from me. I only hope thaat not too many fight each other, especially my entry.

A dozen chickens are leaving the farm on the 14th to buyers and pullet receipients in Manila.

I have added space to the farm and construction is just finishng on a new juvenile house.

If the internet cafe was air conditioned I would have stayed active on the net during my stay in Leyte.

Anyone is welcome to visit anytime, my farm manager (father-in-law) is the nicest guy around; just stubborn at times like his daughter. lol

Best to all

Paul Gleason
    Ricefield Farm, Hindang Leyte

jundizon
    sir paul nice to know ur still around. alive and kicking!!!lol.. gudluck to ur breeding and to ur coming fights. hope to see u in d near future I heard ur kind and u giving some chicks 4 free hehehe. pls dont mine some people here they jus kidding sumtimes.. or some miscommunication underwent along d way. stick to ur good deeds.. gudluck again to ur breeding program!!!

rbt2005
    nice to hear from you paul! its been a while. goodluck!

El Espaņol
    Cool. Glad to hear that you are still active Paul.

Best of Luck in all your life's endeavors.

Regards,

joeydancer
    Keep cocking paul, a cocker is always a cocker.

Post Thanks / Like

Visit

Well, it's almost time to go home for a visit next year and hopefully I can visit Mr. Tall Paul Gleason, his family and his operations. Do hope the invitation is still on. I'll probably staying in a hotel with friends and just be a tourist in Leyte.

Post Thanks / Like
    i check the farm in the site ... cool

cholo a. franco
    hello paul, thanks for supporting our evgba 4ck derby last
    june.
    our roosters met twice on our 2 diff entries. score is 1-1,
    got you once but got massacred on the 2nd fight.
    we will have a 4stag (dont worry, no bullstags/cocks in
    our derby) on sept 01&02,2006 at the nadongholan,
    cockpit, ormoc city.
    raul "rebel" ebeo and tom "roosterman" borja of cyber-
    friends will do the screening of stags. btw, screening of
    stags would be on the 31st of aug.
    thanks again for your support and hope to see you there.

evgba, inc.
    cholo

abmmatador

tallpaulg

im married to a cebuana and im trying to set up a farm in cebu everything is set except for the chickens, its small its just intended for breeding purposes since i figth my chicken mainly in cagayan valley, can you please pm me at your own convenience how much will it cost me to acquire a trio of your dink fair sweater and trow in some word of advice as how to have a harmonous father in-law son in-law ralationship since he owns the property he is the self proclain farm manager .... ....francis

usolmoodY
    Regards Paul.

Post Thanks / Like

Smile Re: Tall Paul Green

Hey Paul,
    Have a happy Xmas and a prosperous,healthy New Year.Hope I can visit you sometime mid year '07. Tom Atkins, Australia/Dumaguete/Palompon