Thread: how use filipino red viper

lvalles

how use filipino red viper

how long last the efect

Manuel Julian

Filipino Red Viper

Dosage & Administration: Usual dosage is 1/10 cc injected in skin prior to tying knife.If injecting in breast muscle use 1/4 cc prior to tying knife.(Helps prevent shock and sudden death due to traumatic injuries and hemorrhaging.A must for survival in the long knife). manny j

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote: a must for survival in the long knife

what are the inactive and active ingredients that make this so?

lakay

Filipino Red Viper

I'd like to hear more from the users of this stuff, I just bought a couple from Breco. Thanks in advance fellows.
    Lakay

CyberFriends
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lakay,
    Cut down your dozage to .02cc on humid weather and inject it to the meaty breast vice skin. It is more effective if you inject it to the vain under the wing for quick reaction. However, timing is paramount. This is considered as stimulant which is administer prior to heeling or after heeling depending on the urgency of your fight. It will take effect within 2 to 5 five minutes and supposed to last for 20 minutes. I hope I can help...

lakay

Dosage clarification!

Sundowner, do you mean 0.2cc? What do you prefer under the skin or in the breast? Do you think this works in PI weather? Thanks a lot! Mabuhay ka!
    Lakay

ronaldesmeralda
    Just new in this sport. Guys, what is Filipino Red Viper? What can it do to battlecocks? Can it be administered with another injectible B12? Where can I get this?

lakay

Red Viper

Ron
    B12 and Red Viper does not interact you should be able to use both with no problem. As to how to use both just keep on reading my friend that's what I'm doing. You can get them @ Breco/Dr. Blues!
    Lakay

Post Thanks / Like
    Lakay, saan ba ang breckos/doc blues? malapit ba iyan sa kamias? o di kaya sa may Rizal canto Real?

To those who have used it, what are the active and inactive ingredients that make this stimulant so potent?

Post Thanks / Like
    Lakay, saan ba ang breckos/doc blues? malapit ba iyan sa kamias? o di kaya sa may Rizal canto Real?

To those who have used it, what are the active and inactive ingredients that make this stimulant so potent?

lakay

Breco

Call Breco 1-800-289-0428 or Phone/Fax 1-205-640-7680 Cook Springs, Alabama USA

xinga
    do you have Breco website?

Manuel Julian

Filipino Red Viper

Sorry,no website from breco at this time.You can call the number that Lakay posted and ask their email address. manny j

Post Thanks / Like
    Interesting topic..any other inputs is very well appreciated...thanks ! :smoke:

Post Thanks / Like

red viper

sa kin lang hirap gamitin yan ung iba kng manok nasira tyming nia sugod ng sugod un talo.pero hirap talaga mamatay..

CromerGameCocks
    i never use stuff like yhat, i would rather fight mine all naural. if i use any thing i use man made protonic. in the long knife i use efferdine it keeps them from going into shock when the blade hits them. CROMERSGAMECOCKS BRODHEAD KENTUCKY.

bongardz07

Re: Filipino Red Viper

Quote Originally Posted by lakay
    I'd like to hear more from the users of this stuff, I just bought a couple from Breco. Thanks in advance fellows.
    Lakay

could u tell me where can i buy breco probucts..

bernard
    bongardz07@hotmail.com

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Filipino Red Viper

Quote Originally Posted by bongardz07
    could u tell me where can i buy breco probucts..

bernard
    bongardz07@hotmail.com
    BRECO
    P.O. BOX 56
    COOK SPRING, AL 35052

TEL 1-205-640-7680, 1-800-289-0428
    FAX 1-205-640-4962

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Red Viper

Quote Originally Posted by lakay
    Ron
    B12 and Red Viper does not interact you should be able to use both with no problem. As to how to use both just keep on reading my friend that's what I'm doing. You can get them @ Breco/Dr. Blues!
    Lakay
    I don't think they work well together. Red viper is a strong stimulant and vitamin b-12 is a natural calming vitamin (supposed to calm the nervous system down). To me thats kinda a roller coaster ride. But that is just my 1/2 cent worth.

gloger

Re: how use filipino red viper

i think this is only good for stolen chickens. you don't need to prepare and condition bec. this is effective as a stimulant like steroids.

Post Thanks / Like

Smile Re: how use filipino red viper

I hope I don't offend anybody but Nothing beats the natural method.........What turns me off with stimulants is the time it takes effects and the duration it is effective......In derbies or hacks there are delays or sudden changes in the fight schedule that may cause you to misjudge the timing of medicine/injection administration......It may cause you the fight....hehehe....You wont have this problems using natural conditioning...Just my 2 cents advice.....

Mabuhay kayo...

Jovic

Post Thanks / Like

Cool Re: how use filipino red viper

Oh before I forget.....It's best to prepare lots of reserve fighters just in case you encounter fight schedule changes....

Keep on cocking....

Post Thanks / Like

red viper is good stuff,, if you use it quick ,,,,,

Post Thanks / Like

how long does it last if i give him a 1/4 cc in the breast??what if i give him the shot befor i tie knife then haft to wait befor i get in the pit??

Post Thanks / Like

is this stuff worth buying for gaff if it was still legal how much and when to give

Post Thanks / Like

Unhappy Re: how use filipino red viper

This is a fast acting stimulants that effects in the CNS central nervous system. bad if your opponent knows what you're using, they will delay the fight. will surely put you some big trouble based my actual experience.

Cito

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by cito358 View Post
    This is a fast acting stimulants that effects in the CNS central nervous system. bad if your opponent knows what you're using, they will delay the fight. will surely put you some big trouble based my actual experience.

Cito
    can i give them to much what will happen if i give him a shot in the skin an d one in the breast befor i tie the knife??

Post Thanks / Like

Re: red viper

Quote Originally Posted by lon051500 View Post
    sa kin lang hirap gamitin yan ung iba kng manok nasira tyming nia sugod ng sugod un talo.pero hirap talaga mamatay..
    pag sobra bigay ganun ang epekto

Post Thanks / Like

Noon natural conditioning/pointing din ako dahil ito ang sinasabi ng mga bigtime pag nainterview sila. Pero pag napapanood ko manok nila e di talaga ako maniwala na natural lang gamit nila. Kaya nagresearch ako at ngayon I use NOX VOMICA after the morning feed. Then 5 fights before we fight I inject red viper .15cc on the breast muscle then put to cage. Red viper takes effect in 15-20 mins and will last from5-6hours if ever u didnt fight after 6hours you can again inject .15 cc 5fights before ur scheduled fyt.