Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Who has beaten Patrick Antonio?

Post Thanks / Like

Who has beaten Patrick Antonio?

brothers,

about 8 years ago, I used to visit totoy de la cruz ( may he rest in peace)in Novaliches, and i remember quite vividly, totoy has this brood cock named Kilpatrick. I just realized totoy had it named kilpatrick intended specifically for breeding fowls that will kill patrick's fowls? Many today have the same dream.
    but totoy didnt live long enough to reproduce or perpetuate that breed. Is there anyone here who has beaten Patrick's fowls? And who in the bigger arena has been beating Patrick to become his nemesis? Has Jun Santiago beaten him? who ha beaten him the most?

bubog

Post Thanks / Like
    one of my stag won against his...but did i beat him? certainly not..

Post Thanks / Like

beaten patrick

when you refer to individual sultadas,........... many will claim they had him once or twice.......... Mike Escanlar for once......... in Candelaria 2006.........

when you mean overall in a single derby.......... few may have... and only them can claim it.......... not me, not you.........

probably those who were champion the last WSD and WSC 2006........ if they gor the opportunity to face Patrick's entry.....

Post Thanks / Like

Lo Tres Dehado, i never bet so much money in my life hehehe..buti naka chamba

Post Thanks / Like
    Nice pix sir Tonio...proven narin talaga ang greys nyo.

Post Thanks / Like
    Only one that I know, or heard, hehehe.

ATONG ANG! :lol:

Post Thanks / Like
    kid:lol:

Post Thanks / Like
    ATong Ang hahahaah alam ko yan

Post Thanks / Like
    Atong Ang:lol:
    It tickles.......Kid your sooooooooooo naugthy.....hehehe

Seriously maybe Thunderbird and purina beats Patrick's
    Sagupaan in sales. MAYBE????????

Post Thanks / Like
    Yup I agree, only one person had beaten PA literally and that is Atong Ang... " hindi mo kaya si erap..."

When it comes to beating PA's birds, I know that Eric Lu of Pampanga would beat him like a regular customer (suki na) in Pampanga and during the great days of UCAP.

When I used to go to derbies with Rey Ong of SBJ entry in 2002, I never saw Rey's entry loss against PA that whole year. Fought against PA's entry more than 8 times using his Gilmore RH, and won all of them. The highlight was a questionable draw in the 2002 Bakbakan National Stag Derby, with PA's bird dead, and my friend's bird heavy wounded in te neck, the referee would not hold on to the hackle, and when the bird was given to the handler, it kept on pecking the handler's hand... had this bird won, it would have been a clean 7-0 slate for SBJ Mexico, to share honors with CVGBA's Gerry Alivia...

PA is showing better birds now compared to those salto, angat sarado type before, which is already a thing of the past... birds nowadays will hit you feet out on the attack, and with blinding speed that the salto might no longer be used as a weapon...

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up

And I do agree with your statement Swallow that the fowls nowadays are like that...even abangs are in deep trouble with those.

Kidd

Post Thanks / Like
    7-Cock Candelaria 2005, his declared entry scored 1 out 4 in the elims, didn't qualify for the finals. The undeclared one scored 1 out of 7. Tough luck.

He did good at this year's 7-Cock Candelaria International derby although his entry that scored the 6 points was in partnerships with Jun Topacio which has a lucky streak in Candelaria derby since 2004, being a runner-up each time with a score of 6 points.

Only a few can bet him regularly. One of them is Lance dela Torre. In five of their 1 on 1 fights that I have witnessed or read from sabong news PA won only once, drew 1 and lost 3.

Is Jun Santiago fighting also in other provinces? Haven't seen or heard about his entries other than in NCA & WSD. PA is fighting all over the country and winning a lot of derbies. So many cockers dislike him but we have to admit that he is the real "idol" of Pinoy sabungeros nowadays.

Nonong

Post Thanks / Like

Correct me if I'm wrong

Tonio's photo was taken last WSC2 - 2005 at araneta

I lost to this fight betting on PA's red rooster....

tama siya "lo tres" nga tawagan....well that's the wonder

of sabong...

pero, I still admire PA who shares his secrets on conditioning to

his viewers....

as they say " benchmark what's best , and copy shamelessly".......

cheers!

abmmatador
    pa never won a match against me ......in a game of shatung..and jackstone when we were kids....

jackie enrile beat him for tongressman....

ARTHUR MORENO
    Atong Ang!?? in Roligon, he-he-he joke only..

I believe that no one is invincible in the line of cockfighting
    and that's what I like about this game.

PA Idol ng bayan, true cocker and a gentleman

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like
    edl farm beats him inthe stagwars derby a few years back..magulang daw yan sa timbangan,sabi lang naman pero iyakin din nung araw yan,kasi ipinalabas ni edmundo yung video ng matalo sya ,

tanong nyo ke edmundo....

sadik jr
    pre

dont tell us patric is the best ,because of their conditioning secret.

any cocker can beat patric A. even back yard breeder if they have know how to select a better chicken and proper conditioning. every cocker has idea on how to beat any popular cocker.

if you fight against patric with your bad cock ,you will be able to loss but if you fight a very significant fowl.

Post Thanks / Like

I agree with Swallow

Salto birds no longer have that much advantage.

What makes PA tough (but not unbeatable) is he is very keen in breeding and selection. And as said in one now defunct cocking magazine-the man would go to any length to secure a win.Don't ask me for more details though as to what lengths coz i don't know much.

Post Thanks / Like
    I think if your rooster's only game is salto without accuracy connecting his feet on the opponent, for sure you dont have enough edge...These are Dumb rooster to me (talon lng ng talon )But salto rooster with accurate punch has a big edge.

I know there's so many cockers beat P.A,But only one that i know of that makes P.A's Bird run..(Tumakbo,KAKAK) it was MIke Escanlar's Bird in candelaria derby 2006...that's a history P.A's Bird tumakbo
    I cant Imagine.

In cockfighting there is no sure thing ,But percentage wise P.A have a high win percentage.he win most of the time.

Post Thanks / Like
    pa to me is right there on top...he is the numero uno in philippine
    sabong. second is jun santiago but i changed my mind. he is so
    cheap. he has money but wears the same clothes for the last ten years. i replaced him with dicky lim (you gotta be game if people
    call you a dick) i like his hair...ala pat riley...

jundizon

kogs

hehehehe.

me I have beaten PA in 100 fights. My fowls are all unscathed. But I woke up it's just a dream. aheheeh

Post Thanks / Like
    PA had fought in a lot of venues wherein his bird quit, but he would say that it was not his breeding... whether this is true or not I don't know...

He used to partner with the Ampils, and when one of his birds quit he would say that its not his breeding... this was the reason or should i say one of the reason they split ways...

My personal opinion is PA might be telling the truth some of the time but definitely not all of the time...

PA is a great cocker, I would say a businessman, with a great mind... The only year he was not dominant is during the time he was breeding and fighting his own warriors, after than year he realizes that its not the right way to go, and shift back to purchasing birds from great breeders, like Primallion, Nonong Paber, etc... Now he is back there on the top together with SL, Abello, and Dicky Lim...

Win more, and sell more... good combination... select from other breeders and sell what you produced... That's business in its complete package... IDOL TALAGA !!!

Post Thanks / Like
    That's very accurate swallow. The black that ran away from sagupaan entry about 2 years ago I believe is their breeding from their bonanza blacks.

Post Thanks / Like
    tonio,

nice photos , i really like it when you are pitted against those very popular entries, it makes me win more. keep it up I really like your frost greys

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like
    patrick is a businessman... how can you sell if you dont give tips to your customers...

he is beatable...

johndinosicat

beatable or unbeatable.....

no body will always stay on top in this sport...every one will come and go....parang life..."weather-weather" lang yan!

Post Thanks / Like
    Check the NOV 2005 Bakbakan Finals, the "Mighty Wings" entry of Alvin Ong, had beaten PA twice....totally demolished PA's fowl. And they had beaten PA once the previous Bakbakan(2004).

Post Thanks / Like