Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Chris NeSmith

Chris NeSmith

Hi, I sent you a PM and no answer. I tried your email and it was returned, I tried the number on your website and it is disconnected.

Anyone with a good phone number for him? or email?

abmmatador

paul

try this no. (205) 924 0233 cell (205) 275 1228 i got it from the aug edition of grit & steel, i just send you an e-mail

he's on sabbatical...don't bother him...

C.Nesmith

My friend why not try to contact Nene Abello if you can? Im sure He can help you in a jiffy!

kogmohon

?

problem?

I am sure there must be some problem as I have:

1. Paid for two hens 7/26/2006 to be shipped "when the weather cools down".

2. Verified that the check cleared and was deposited in the Blackwater Farms account 7/31/2006.

3. PM Blackwater to ask for a ship date 8/12/2006.

4. Provoked a PM answer with this thread 8/17/2006, Kelly said I will let you know tommorrow.

5. Called and left a message on Chris NeSmith's voice mail 9/2/2006.

6. Still no answer.

I don't get it.

HillSide

problem?

It's really hard to get a hold Chris. Called him on his cell & his home couple times and left a messages. His e-mail address is not valid so it's not an option. He must be out of town or have some other reasons.... I'll wait for a couple more weeks and then phone him again..:lol:

Sir Tallpaulg,

Regards and hopefully you get your hens soon....

ellisgamefowl
    It's still a little too hot to ship from our area. I'd give him another four to six weeks, it should be cooled down a good bit by then.

Chris NeSmith

I would not worry about it. It is hard to reach Chris, keep calling him, sooner or later he will answer. Also, it is still too hot to ship. Chris is a good guy and rest assure you will get what you payed for. Just keep calling him, he will answer. Don't worry.

tallpaul...i am pretty sure that he will take care of you. i have never heard of anyone complaining that they never received
    what they already paid at blackwater. there is a snag somewhere
    but i am confident that he will get his hands on this matter soon.
    if you need a couple of hens to breed you are more than welcome
    to borrow mine that i bought direct from chris until you will receive
    yours.

thanks for the replies

I am not concerned about anything except the lack of communication and that the hens need to aclimate before the breeding season starts.

Kogmohon: what a kind offer, I really don't need the hens till mid october, it's just that i am use to having someone return my calls and communicate when the said they would.

I also understand that I am a small fish in a big pond and may not geterate any interest because of that.

chris,

hey bro chris is a honest, friendly, accomodating person..his # (205)275 1228 and e-mail add...blackwatersfarm44.msn.com...goodluck..

Weather is no excuse for not communicating. If they can post with a " ? ", they are obligated to contact Tallpaul with an explaination. JMO, fis

Communication is the real essence of good customer service, as a seller you are obligated to keep buyers informed on the status of it's order rather than keeping a mum on what's happening and keeping the buyers hanging cause if sellers just ignores buyers attempt to communicate your giving tons of doubts in the minds of the buyers, as for tallpaul's case it's not fun...no matter what customer is always right and the right to be informed. the key thing is COMMUNICATION both the sellers and the buyers. my 99 cents personal opinnion.

as I see it

if you think gamefowl is all Chris does your close to the truth, but there are two other things he is obligated to, that's the two boys we have. Besides gamefowl, which takes up way too of his time, he coaches our youngest son's football team (they practice 3 times a week and have games on Sat.'s), has a son which he helps with his race car(they race on Sat. nights and some Sunday afternoons). Plus alot of the time his cell phone won't pick up, and yes we've tried several different types of phones. As for the weather, it's starting to cool down, but until we are sure about it, we are not going to send fowl, only to have them dead on arrival, then in turn the customer expect us to make them up. Sure maybe I could stay on here all day and answer pm's, e-mails, and questions for some, but I have obligations also. And tallpaulg, if you'll look at your pm's I replied to you before posting this. My apologies to all who have been incovenienced in this matter. Kelly

El Espaņol
    Yup! Just as I expected! HE HAS A LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unlike some people around here.......Myself included!

Well, the leaves will be changing soon to different colors there in North America and some of the good old boys will be changing apple juice to apple cider and the kids will be trick-or-treating soon as well..........nice!

The weather is changing and the fowl will be shipped.

I love Apple Cider!!!!

Anyway, enjoy the change of season all and best wishes!

Regards,

Ugly_Stik_9
    El Espanol,
    When you say he has a life, what do you mean by that?
    What is your definition of life?

Well he CHOSE to sell gamefowl as part of his life, therefore if he has too much going on to live up to his obligations, he needs to drop some of them. Communications is the key to good business. A 5 min phone call or e-mail will save a lot of ill feelings. fis

to blackwater,..

we know family comes first,but with this kind of business dont you think it is worth employing a person to reply to your customers?it will save a lot of aggra,.if you know what i mean.a little understanding about customer relations will also help.we also have a life to live,..

thank you

all for the advice, playboy, which obligation do you suggest he drop? get real!

well

I probably ain't gonna get nothing but dunghills after this anyway.

BTW it was Kelly that made the commitment to get back to me.

Tallpaulg,

I'm sure they'll make up for it. They have a good name to protect.

paquito56

Communication obligation

I think the seller has the moral obligation to be in touch with their buyers about these issues no matter what other things in life you have to take care of, no excuse, specially when the fowl have been paid for. If your personal life will be a minus in your business, then close your business, i agree with playboy on that one. No excuse, the customer deserves the show of respect from the seller, but anyway, if you as the buyer dont have a prominent name, then i guess the heck with you..But most Filipinos are so dependent of American breeders, with the notion that American is better, then, suffer the consecuenses often. If one breeder doesnt satisfy your needs and show respect to you as the customer, take your business to someone else...The fowl isnt for free, so, why deal with these issues?.. Thanks

OakwoodGameFarm

?

Why other breeder from the same area can ship chicken currently dunno why he can't? Be consumer oriented professional BW chicken is not cheap item to sell anyway. Your customer deserve your prompt attention.

tallpaulg

if i had a phone # for you Chris would call you, now if you would like your money back since dunghill is what your expecting to receive we can do that.oakwoodgamefarm as for breeders in our area shipping, we shipped some this past week and will be shipping to broker for pi shipments this next week. as far as the p.o. goes we were told by the postmaster that we were the first ones to be shipping. Kelly

I leave it to you

If you are going to send short leg junk then yes send my money back. If you are going to send the selected Possum line Sweaters I paid for then send them.

I left this # on his voice mail 805-987-2836.

paulg,

I think to get your money back is a much better request cuz you can get better bird from someone with much better service and promt response to your request. it seems that it's already a sour relationship between you and blackwaterfarm, and in my opinion you will not be satisfied with your bird, if you're get it anyway.

Get your money back.

Best of Luck!
    Alex

I agree with alexdgreat.

Usually we get the best stocks from a friend. If the relationship gets worst you'll get otherwise...

paulg,

try to call this number....205-522-6572... he is spending a few days here in SOCAL...maybe you'll get a better luck with him... good luck!

abmmatador
    its just what i was trying to imply paul, you just didnt understand me....

offer still stand paul your pair of WG BR plus 2 hen and trio of DFxnesmith sweater, not a penny less of your original asking price.....pm me.....