Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: How to Win in a Cockfight

albert c

How to Win in a Cockfight

Every "Sabungeros" not exactly whether you are a breeder or not, ... or just just buying one battlecock or two and place it right out front of your house under a chico tree or what have you. You really want that chicken win no matter what it cost. Its every cockers desire big or small timer to be a winner.

If anyone have some good ideas to chip in to help the smalltime cockers please don't hesitate to pitch in a line or two. I will contribute my little knowledge that I have in conditioning a battlecock sometime in the middle of this post.

Its about "Helping him...Helping you"

Post Thanks / Like

Speed, Power and Accuracy

As long as you and your gamecock has health then you can win. Everybody wins in this sport bro.

Post Thanks / Like

Good Karma!

Never attempt to bring fightingcock home when your wife is against you. Either she will bet against you or bring your prize warriors to dinner. :lol:

Post Thanks / Like
    when the fighters are in drag...the little things that you did is the
    one that will count...

Post Thanks / Like
    ..... the Kwik .........and the Half drawn :smoke:

//

Post Thanks / Like
    Good bloodline, healthy, good condition and little luck on your
    side you can win a fight... my own opinion... cheers...

Yfis...

albert c
    Hey "Ferdie" my fgreat friend and buddy. You just said the key in HOW TO WIN A COCFIGHT.

Thanks Pare Ferdie and convey my best regards to the family, best of health to you all and do take care of yourself.

Your Pare here...
    albert

Post Thanks / Like
    Piss poor preparation prevents proper performance.
    A clean,healthy,well bred mature cock in peak condition will ALWAYS win much more often than losing.IMHO

Post Thanks / Like

How to win

Here's one tip for those who fight in hackfights.Never go to the pit with roosters that are empty and on point.Why?First you don't know when you get a match so your roosters will probably go off point while trying to find one.Second,trying to get a match is very stressful for the fowls.You get them from coops,you go around from one place to another,some even try to tail them with the others to see who's bigger and if you don't find a match right away your roosters have lost all their energy.Third, with all those people around temperature goes up and roosters pant hard ending in dehydrated roosters.Most of us always try to get a good match only to find our roosters body have lost that puffiness feel by the time we finally find a good match.After all has been said.Lets give our roosters enough feed and moisture to sustain them throughout the matching process.Derby?that's a different story.

Post Thanks / Like

Do everything to win except cheat.

Just quoting the legendary Paeng Araneta.

Post Thanks / Like
    if you are just buying from smalltime/backyard breeders, just get it from an honest one and be sure that what you get are quality fighting cocks even if they are just average-looking or bad-looking ones(pangharang) but can cut his opponent to death especially when you are fighting them in a hackfight para makasahod ng husto just like my alien-looking one which is 7 mos old now, very ugly-looking one, deceiving looks but very quick to throw a fatal blow and a rapid follow-up shuffles. imho.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello FERDIE

I hope you don't mind my question pare. Is it you the FERD, my friend that I know and who knows me? Just to give one clue with privacy, we live about 700 miles apart ?

Well of course, keep the clear consistent hitters.

albert c

Hi Ralsbird...

Pare Rals...Its no use talking to a an ignorant person...lest you become ignorant yourself. Best way is to ignore the pitiful guy. I really symphathize with him, being so sick.

I wish he has some friends to help him out for consultation with some good doctors. I knew there's a lot of good Psychiatrist in the Philippines.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for the good advice.

The current king of radio talks said "do not argue with an id**t because if you do, you can not tell the differnce between you and him".

LOL, yes, but sometimes I like to play ha ha, and it seems like a funny game.

ralsu

ricko
    how to win in a cockfight

hmmm... just think that your opponent's cock becomes ulutan

RockHandsome
    Just curious who albert c is referring to as a pityfull and ignorant person.
    On the subject though, there is no sure-fire formula for winning cockfights but having good looking fowls with superior fighting ability will be a good start in my opinion.

Post Thanks / Like

RockHandsome

I know who he was referring to but certainly NOT you.

And I think you are right. But again I understand that the core of this is not about a "sure-fire formula" as you said, but a better formula. And that's why cockers don't stop searching - just try compare how cocking in the long past and at present, from breeding to conditioning and everything in between.

Post Thanks / Like

elmer s jucutan

on matching....

If you are new in the sport....it would be better to have someone who is more seasoned in caokfighting to help you out in finding a good match for your rooster.

Old timers used to say, once in the cockpit, it is only in the matching area (ulutan) where you can help your rooster...everything else after that, you have no more control of.

elmer j

albert c
    Rockhansome...

Hey bro...this really made me laugh (LMBO) ... when me and my buddy RALSUBIRD...were having good serious conversation, some guy butt-in...and we couldnt' hardly understand whats eating with him. He speaks english but we don't really understand a word he' talking.

So I told Rals...forget about this pitiful and ignorant guy, and we went off laughing.

Believe me ROCK...we are not referring anyone in this board. Thanks for bringing that up, so others may not be wondering too, and get a second thought it maight be them we are reffering.

Post Thanks / Like

How to win a cockfight?

Within the fraternity of sabungeros and enjoying the sports I love is already WINNING either real cockfighting or virtual. For a hobbiest as I am, winning a hackfight or a small derby is just a compliment, "a one minute feel of invincibility".

Never put your brain in a fightingcock's head, but enjoy the sport come what may.

Post Thanks / Like
    In Hackfight I believe it's an art of deception... Act Weak when you are strong...you will win more battles than you'lll lose

Ugly_Stik_9
    Acting is too gay man. And donít believe in anything or anyone else but prepare your cock, make it strong like a metal bar and will have a chance to win.

NDS731

Ugly_Stick

Haha.. Man, sometimes you blow me off with you comments, but as I've said. You are entitled to your opinion...You gotta tone down a little tho bro...Just a friendly advice

Ugly_Stik_9
    Tone down for what?

Post Thanks / Like
    Winning by way of deceit is not a real win but a desperate move.

Ugly_Stik_9
    Forget about the way of deceit.
    How about Strength and Honor. What do you think of that?

You know this really brings out the man in me.

Post Thanks / Like
    Ugly,
    NDS just advising your gentleman's choice of words like using "gay".

Anyway, most hobbiest as I am never do cockfighting for fortune or power or strength or honor because we are here just enjoying the sport we love win or lose like playing golf.

Ugly_Stik_9
    Oh, you are so sweet honey.

But you know golf is the most arrogant elitist game and it takes up entirely too much room in this country and specially in the Philippines.

Think about how big a golf course is. There are seventeen thousand golf courses in America. Thatís bigger than the Philippine islands all put together.

You know what you should do, donate all that land to the people without lands, like the squatters and farmers having a hard life.

And golf is also a boring game...for boring people. Ever try to watch golf on television? It's like watching flies f__k.

And a mindless game...mindless.
    Think of the intellect it must take to draw pleasure from this activity: Hitting a ball with a crooked stick.
    Then walking after it. Then hitting it again. I say pick it up a**hole. You're lucky you found the f****n' ball!
    Put it in your pocket and go home! You're a winner! You're a winner! You found it!

Post Thanks / Like

Look who's talking?

A cocker making some baby-talk.