Thread: Who in the U S is breeding pure W.T. Green Grey?

Post Thanks / Like

Question Who in the U S is breeding pure W.T. Green Grey?

I call up Mr. Green a few months ago, he has some stag and pullets for sale, the price is very resonable; $100.00/each. the only problem is you have to pick it up in NC, cause he said he's too old to do the shipping. anyway it's nice to know he is still alive and kicking.

Post Thanks / Like

Red face

You mean to say, nobody is breeding Mr. Green Sweater Grey, Green leg in the U S ?????????

Post Thanks / Like
    They are being Bred, I know a fellow that has them and has had them now for over 40 yrs.
    His brother won COTY at a pit two yrs. straight, been quite a few years ago with a Bruner Cock over Grey Hens, they were hell and alot of people hated them, all you done was set them down and holler count me .... was a write up on it in G&S probably 15-18 yrs. ago. ( Fought under Logan Co. Entry )
    Full they are game as they get and are the hardest fowl I've ever seen to kill, they are the true term of Liveability, and they don't have to be 100% right to fight good. I nicknamed them
    Timex Greys.

If this was a sales pitch it would sound great but it's not, I couldn't give his number out or his name because I'd be about 98% correct to say I'd get a ass chewin, their his bread and butter and he has sold fowl before but it's rumored he wouldn't sell a feather dropped on the yard out of one of his greys.
    You asked a question is anyone in the US breeding them .... I was just answering your post.

Post Thanks / Like

cotton

Could you ask your friend pemission to give his number to me, my cockmate?

NDS731

Jakusa

Would you be kind enough to post Mr. Greene's number? Im interested in inquiring about those greys that he's selling. If i end up going there, i can probably get some for you as well if you dont have time to see him

Regards

Judd

Brokewing
    Robert Harvey has been breeding the Sweater Greys and Blue Face from W. T. Greene for 30 years. He is an outstanding breeder.

Post Thanks / Like

judeboy

Good luck on your breeding, may be I can get some from you next year. try your pm, but the box is full. Thanks again anyway.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Who in the U S is breeding pure W.T. Green Grey?

there is a small breeder from NC that has wt green greys, his name is tim webb any one know him nd wouldhave feedback from himthnks..