Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast

Thread: Johnny Jumper Kelso

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Johnny Jumper Kelso

My uncle acquired both kelsos from JJ farm, white legged out and out marking and the yellow legged kelso. The WL are much better fowl than the YL, all around fighter and with power. awesome fowl cross to JJ radio.

Post Thanks / Like

here's a pic off 1 of the offsprings.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Post Thanks / Like

teds, thanks for the info. I called Jhonny right after I saw your response and yes he still have some white legged available. I would buy a trio this Dec. $ 1070.00 ship to Cali.

Post Thanks / Like

vangerald,

if its from the legend,you will not dissappointed men,,.goodluck

Post Thanks / Like

Jumper White Legged Kelso even looks like a sweater. Some called it Jumper sweater...

Mr. Biboy Enriquez has this White Legged Jumper Kelso and they looked beautiful.

Post Thanks / Like

jj kelsos are an all around fighting machine!!!!can play u in the air or ground!!!

Post Thanks / Like

i bought a "pure kelso" marked out and out from Jumper. Not as impressed with him as i thought i would be.

Post Thanks / Like

Vangerald,

My recently acquired JJ Kelso marked out and out trio just arrived this past Saturday. They are the white legged type and they are freaking awesome. Randy will only sell or select the finest for you...I gaurantee you that. Mine are still here in California and ready to be shipped to the PI on Saturday. Like I said, Awesome is the word that comes to mind.

Affirmedpoint

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by vangerald
    Hi! Everybody, I am planning to get a trio of Jumper line base on what I saw in magazine he has two line of Kelso, one yellow legged and white legged, which one is better in long knife? your input are very much appreciated.

i have had both for long time..the YL is better for LK..better station.this is a stag.
    http://www.mountainviewgamefarm.com/...album=3&page=4

Post Thanks / Like

90% na ibinebenta ni johnny ay labas sa 20 thousand rooster. the father of this cock 1/2 white leg at 1/2 little walter ni jesse horta, he gave the cock to mac white and mac bred to his hen at ang offspring 20 K. JJ bred the cock until he died.

Post Thanks / Like

that's an awesome looking stag there mountainview!! PM me the price of YL and WL kelso trio. thanks.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by FBJ FARM
    90% na ibinebenta ni johnny ay labas sa 20 thousand rooster. the father of this cock 1/2 white leg at 1/2 little walter ni jesse horta, he gave the cock to mac white and mac bred to his hen at ang offspring 20 K. JJ bred the cock until he died.
    this is true..Jumper likes a little of the Horta WL for SK and Gaff..its to short for LK.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BICOL_DYNASTY
    that's an awesome looking stag there mountainview!! PM me the price of YL and WL kelso trio. thanks.

$800.00 per trio..this is the old kelso from Jumper..the cock won 3 times at Sunset..the hen belonged to Jumper..she is blue legged..
    ukcat@mchsi.com

Last edited by mountain view; December 5th, 2006 at 09:54 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

does jj white leg kelso come straight comb?any pics of the white leg anybody?

miniong

wow, very nice...

Negros Occ. Phils / Binmaley Pangasinan Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

i just purchased kelso from Johnnie Jumper recently and according to my handler he is now the most prettiest broodstag in our yard right now and i just ordered him thru
    phone...yellow leg light red with white streamers in the tail..

Post Thanks / Like

Guys, whats the contact# of mr. Jumper? thanks

Post Thanks / Like

JOEKRIS

johnny jumper tel# 662 837 4227 good luck igan.

Post Thanks / Like

did you know guys why johnny jumper chickens are good again? believe it or not its becauce of jesse white leg. do you believe me if i tell you that dink call jesse and begged for the white leg coz he admit to jesse that his sweater loosing the cutting or gameness, its hard to believe that a well known breeder said that. now if those guys couldnt keep their chickens cutting and gameness, how could you do it? have you seen pit games #13 with nene abelo in the cover, look inside and nene holding a broodcock that JJ give it to him. that cock is 3/4 white leg and its not even a pure. jesse let dink, johnny and jr belt a broodcock not a hen, but larry powell got a pair because he dont sell chickens. everything i said here is true.
    im saying this so we have a good understanding that this well known breeders are not different from us. the key are common sense, love( di pwedeng love is blind in breeding chicken, stupid ang labas mo nyan ) and agood and tested inbreed chickens. jesse breeds the white leg for 45 years. and for 45 yrs. 100% of the hens with spurs.

Post Thanks / Like

Pure Jumper Kelso (look like-Cecil Davis Line)

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by FBJ FARM
    did you know guys why johnny jumper chickens are good again? believe it or not its becauce of jesse white leg. do you believe me if i tell you that dink call jesse and begged for the white leg coz he admit to jesse that his sweater loosing the cutting or gameness, its hard to believe that a well known breeder said that. now if those guys couldnt keep their chickens cutting and gameness, how could you do it? have you seen pit games #13 with nene abelo in the cover, look inside and nene holding a broodcock that JJ give it to him. that cock is 3/4 white leg and its not even a pure. jesse let dink, johnny and jr belt a broodcock not a hen, but larry powell got a pair because he dont sell chickens. everything i said here is true.
    im saying this so we have a good understanding that this well known breeders are not different from us. the key are common sense, love( di pwedeng love is blind in breeding chicken, stupid ang labas mo nyan ) and agood and tested inbreed chickens. jesse breeds the white leg for 45 years. and for 45 yrs. 100% of the hens with spurs.
    What if i get a no spur jesse horta hen? does it mean that its not authentic?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by partner888
    get it direct from the LEGEND himself...pick it up from his brood pen it may cost you and arm and a leg but for sure they will be the real ones....

Post Thanks / Like

Doc hope, Jesse Horta according to emoy doesn't need money...he will asked $2500 for a stag, well, there must always be a way to get his blood thru his close friends like Dink, JJ, JR Belt, Urgello of cebu, Joseph Chua...so no need to spend a lot of money in order to get his white legged sweater (kelso) blood.

Post Thanks / Like

Doc hope, Jesse Horta according to emoy doesn't need money...he will asked $2500 for a stag, well, there must always be a way to get his blood thru his close friends like Dink, JJ, JR Belt, Urgello of cebu, Joseph Chua...so no need to spend a lot of money in order to get his white legged sweater (kelso) blood.
    Well if he does not need the money why does he sell a stag for $2500 unless he does not want to sell any of his white legged sweater... you can only get the good ones thru friendship... raising gamefowl cost money.... unless you are bill gates... then $$$$ is not an object.... cheers

Sabugtaba

agaga

aha!!! white legged sweaters napud ha hehehehehe

Post Thanks / Like

yes, its absolutely not pure. in fact jsse said it to me again two weeks ago " ive been breeding white leg sweater for 45 years with 100% with spurs, and thats something orie"

Post Thanks / Like

if your white leg sweater hen dont look like this, it aint pure.

http://72.232.193.182/forum/attachme...1&d=1165814131
    Attached Images Attached Images

Post Thanks / Like

FBJ...gotcha !!!
    Sabugtaba, hahahaha....

Post Thanks / Like

nice one FBJ, i heard those white legged sweater (kelso) are good cutting, angat and speed type of fowls. btw, what bloodline did you cross your horta's white legged sweater (kelso) ?

Post Thanks / Like

bossing salamat. boss almost anything, mostly sa cowan RH at flarry eye toppt grey. pero sa ngayon mas malakas ang ugong-ugong ang cwan at flarry