Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast

Thread: TJT Cocking Academy

Post Thanks / Like

Re: TJT Cocking Academy: June 7, 8 & 9

Irenea

Please send my humble thanks & appreciation to Doc Ted for the knowledge he has parted with the attendees of his Training Academy. Mabuhay ang TJT Cocking Academy and I wish Doc Ted more success

Quote Originally Posted by irenea
    apong_ambo
    erwinrabon
    Jarque
    Doc Teddy would like to thank you for your support and he hopes that they can translate what they learned to winnings & successful breeding.
    For those who wish to join the academy, our next schedule is on June 7, 8 & 9. To register, kindly follow the instructions found on this page of the thread.
    Thank you.
    Last edited by apong_ambo; May 21st, 2007 at 11:16 AM.

erwinrabon

Re: TJT Cocking Academy

Quote Originally Posted by apong_ambo
    [LEFT]Erwinrabon

Greetings to you, my father did say that he met up with a lot of people that are related to or acquaintance of fellow members posting on this webite. Doc Ted and his staff made a very positive comment during the training that batch 17 was one of the most fun class he had as they were really interacting well and having so much fun learning together.

By the way, I think you know Starrer and if I'm not mistaken I saw some of your chickens recentlly during my recent visit at our broker in CA.

Ingat

Yfis

Apong Ambo,

My Brother in law even exchange numbers with them and hope to see you guys soon, God Permits....

Yes that's true, I was new on this site and while reading some of the threads, I found somebody who I could asked and answer my queries in such a professional way...LOL...And that's no other than Mr. Starrer... "Thanks Mark"

Have you seen my chickens at our brocker in CA? Did they passed on your standard Apong Ambo? I hope Mark shoot some pix on my Docs and the rest of them....

God Bless and More Power To You....
    Last edited by erwinrabon; May 21st, 2007 at 02:06 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Erwin

That's right, I'm scheduled to have a conference call with them this afternoon and I'll ask them. Can you send me PM of your handler's name?

The DRH that Starrer picked for you are really good and in great condition. Wish you could be there so we could spar them and you could see them fight. Starrer and I always take pictures of the chickens when we visit the broker, and I think he did take pictures of your chickens.

Nice to meet you and hopefully we can have a kitakits in the future.

Ingat pards

yfis

Quote Originally Posted by erwinrabon
    Apong Ambo,

My Brother in law even change numbers with them and hope to see you guys soon, God Permits....

Yes that's true, I was new on this site and while reading some of the threads, I found somebody who I could asked and answer my queries in such a professional way...LOL...And that's no other than Mr. Starrer... "Thanks Mark"

Have you seen my chickens at our brocker in CA? Did they passed on your standard Apong Ambo? I hope Mark shoot some pix on my Docs and the rest of them....

God Bless and More Power To You....

erwinrabon

Quote Originally Posted by apong_ambo
    Erwin

That's right, I'm scheduled to have a conference call with them this afternoon and I'll ask them. Can you send me PM of your handler's name?

The DRH that Starrer picked for you are really good and in great condition. Wish you could be there so we could spar them and you could see them fight. Starrer and I always take pictures of the chickens when we visit the broker, and I think he did take pictures of your chickens.

Nice to meet you and hopefully we can have a kitakits in the future.

Ingat pards

yfis

Apong Ambo,

It's good for you there guys because you can see and spur the birds that you are buying... How i wish to be there but maybe someday who knows....Just the pictures of my birds is okey for me by now....LOL....

Nice to meet you too and im looking forward for that kitakits in the future....

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by irenea
    apong_ambo
    erwinrabon
    Jarque

Doc Teddy would like to thank you for your support and he hopes that they can translate what they learned to winnings & successful breeding.
    For those who wish to join the academy, our next schedule is on June 7, 8 & 9. To register, kindly follow the instructions found on this page of the thread.
    Thank you.

Pls extend my warm thanks to Doc Teddy and Dexter and to all TJT cocking school staff for the successful seminar attended by Allan E. Valdez.

Good luck and more power to TJT!

Ryan(Bantam)

Post Thanks / Like

Doc TJT and to all participants of May 2007 seminar,

Kindly post your pictures taken during the seminar if there's any.

Thank you very much!

Happy Cocking!

erwinrabon

Doc TJT,

Kindly post the group pictures of the newly graduate on your Academy...

Thanks......

Accredited Merchant tjtcokngacademy's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

May 2007 Batch

Top(l-r): Jun Hombre, Ernesto Roque, Emanuel Tayag, Ernie, Allan Valdez, Florante Laquindanum, Orlino Santiago, Amalio Mallari

2nd Row (l-r): Mario Angeles, Ricardo Macmac, Ray Torres, Carl Quintanilla, Raymond Torres, Ernest Torres, Bernard Luna, Leonilo Rivera

Seated (l-r): Jeffrey Guzman-TB GFS, Dexter Guce, Doc Teddy Tanchanco, Arwyn Garcia- Gaff Instructor, Alimario Flores, DVM- TB GFS
    Last edited by tjtcokngacademy; May 27th, 2007 at 12:51 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by tjtcokngacademy
    Here are the instructions on how to register:
    1. Text/call +639178730204/ +639209506492 and give your complete name, address and contact number. If you are registering for someone else, give the attendee's complete name & contact number. For those abroad, you can email the information to docteddytanchanco@yahoo.com
    2. Remit seminar fee (P7,500) on line to BPI Del Monte Branch Q.C.; S.A. #3243-0166-13; lace w:st="on">S.A.lace> name Dr. Teddy Tanchanco
    3. Inform us through phone call or email once you have remitted your payment. Keep your deposit slip as this is your proof of payment. For those remitting from abroad, email the deposit slip or tracking number to docteddytanchanco@yahoo.com
    HI DOC,
    MY HANDLER ERVIN O.TARRAY FROM ALABAT QUEZON IS SO EXCITED FOR HIS 3 DAY COCKING SCHOOL. (JUNE 7-9 )THANKS FOR ACKNOWLEDGING MY DIRECT MONEY TRANSFER THRU BPI DEL MONTE FROM BPI LOS ANGELES,CAL LAST MONTH..
    THANKS AND REGARDS TO YOUR STAFFS.
    RICKY BOY FROM LA,CAL

Post Thanks / Like

Re: May 2007 Batch

Thanks Doc Ted & Irenea for posting the Batch 17 class picture.

Last edited by apong_ambo; June 12th, 2007 at 07:36 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

The Cockhouse Store will have a booth in the Academy! Check out their premium t shirts, novelty items, books & videos.

doc teddy available pa ba sa national bookstore ung book mo sa conditioning? eh ung sa breeding naka pag-out ka na ba? censya na sa mga tanong ko kasi natigil sa pagbabasa ng fightingcock magazine. meron nung book mo sa conditioning kaya pilit na binili sa kin ng tito ko na nasa abroad. hoping for ur response!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Book & video: On Gamecock Conditioning

MAXIMUS655
    To order my book & video, kindly text/call +639209506492/ +639165742427.
    If you are in the Philippines, the package is P1,300 inclusive of shipping & handling via LBC. Once you have placed your order, remit the payment on line to:
    Dr. Teddy Tanchanco
    BPI Del Monte Branch Q.C.
    Savings Acct #:3243-0166-13
    I will need the following information to be able to send the package:
    Receiver's Complete Name
    Complete Address (PO Box not allowed)
    Contact Number

Post Thanks / Like

Hatchery & Incubation Management Speakers

Eng. & Mrs. Boy Ang showing the features & instructions on how to use the AC Ang Incubator.

Post Thanks / Like

Next Schedule of TJT Cocking Academy

June 7, 8 & 9 is the next academy schedule.
    Here are the instructions on how to register:
    1. Text/call +639178730204/ +639209506492 and give your complete name, address and contact number. If you are registering for someone else, give the attendee's complete name & contact number. For those abroad, you can email the information to docteddytanchanco@yahoo.com
    2. Remit seminar fee on line to BPI Del Monte Branch Q.C.; S.A. #3243-0166-13; S.A.name Dr. Teddy Tanchanco
    3. Inform us through phone call or email once you have remitted your payment. Keep your deposit slip as this is your proof of payment. For those remitting from abroad, email the deposit slip or tracking number to docteddytanchanco@yahoo.com

Last edited by tjtcokngacademy; December 9th, 2007 at 03:30 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

good AM/PM Doc Teddy...
    I would like to inquire the schedule for Sept to Oct dates...
    If God willing I will be there by Sept 17-Oct 15.
    The fee will be 10,000 effective what date doc?
    Thank you and more power

Post Thanks / Like

sir doc teddy & sir dexter guce,

maraming salamat po sa pag-accomodate sa handler po namin na si celso hambre jr (from cagayan de Oro) naikwento nya sa akin na marami cyang natutunan sa seminar nyo! and salamat din po sa mainit nyo pong pagtanggap sa akin nung inihatid ko po cya sa opis ng thunderbird.

and also we're happy to inform you na co-champion po ang grupo po namin na SCC NFQC SHARJAH - RAMBETO sa katatapos na 2nd SABONG.NET FRIENDSHIP DERBY last friday sa Cainta. maraming salamat po! hanggang sa muli po!

Post Thanks / Like

Paki post naman sir sa mga pics nang mga new graduates nh TJT sa cebu last May 23-26, 2007.
    Thanks

Post Thanks / Like

Up ko lang

Post Thanks / Like

TJT Cocking Academy in Cebu

Post Thanks / Like

Congrats sa mga participants ng TJT Cebu Batch 1

Post Thanks / Like

TJT Cocking Academy in Cebu: Awarding of Certificates

Dr. Teddy Tanchanco & Dr. Hans of Thunderbird Gamefeeds handing over the Certificate of Completion to a graduate of the recently concluded Cebu seminar---Bebs Pepito(Daghang salamat sa mga pictures!)

Post Thanks / Like

Salamat Doc Teddy and More Power..............Congrats sa mga Graduates from Cebu...............

Post Thanks / Like

Batch May 2006

Top (L-R): Orlando Flores, Coenrico Palinsad Jr., Luisito Lizardo, Jay Sandiego.
    Middle (L-R): Onyok Turbela, Konsehal Zoilo Estrella-First Fil-Bio, gamefowl div. Manager, Vincent Agellon, Ohde Platon.
    Bottom (L-R): Ariel Blanco-Purina Area Manager, Jun Jamandores-Publisher Lodyis & Fighting Cock Magazines, Dr. Paul Tolentino-Purina Rooster Booster & Bio Lines Product Manager, Doc Teddy, General,Don Mauro Prieto, Kit Tanchanco, Dexter Guce-TJT Registrar
    Last edited by tjtcokngacademy; December 21st, 2007 at 01:12 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Up ko lang

Post Thanks / Like

apong ambo

I like your avatar! By the way, the Guamanians are sending their warm regards to your father and the batch class president, Manny Tayag. They will be sending a few of their friends & relatives to attend the seminar in the coming months.
    Last edited by tjtcokngacademy; June 2nd, 2007 at 08:02 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: apong ambo

I like your avatar! By the way, the Guamanians are sending their warm regards to your father and the batch class president, Manny Tayag. They will be sending a few of their friends & relatives to attend the seminar in the coming months.

Doc Ted

Thanks for the compliment , it's my honor to use that photo as my avatar. I just spoke to my dad earlier and shared your post, he would like to also send his regards to you and all the members of Batch 17 (Alfonso, Cavite). Maybe in 5-10 years there could be a reunion so people can share their experiences since graduating from your classes.

Again more power to you sir
    Last edited by apong_ambo; June 6th, 2007 at 01:13 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

TJT Cocking Academy in Cebu

TJT Cocking Academy acknowledged Jayson Garces as one of its outstanding graduates for his remarkable feat in garnering 8 wins & 1 loss in the 2006 National Bakabakan Stag Derby.

Jayson Garces(in white) of
    “GARCES BRO'S GAMEFARM, a cebu based breeder

Post Thanks / Like

Congrats Jayson hopefully someday i will visit ur farm in Apid, Lutopan, Toledo City. Gud luck this coming stag derby, hope this will be another milestone in your cocking carrier.

Post Thanks / Like

June Batch

Mr. Serge Capistrano (seated center) was our Guest Speaker on Breeding last June 7, 2007.
    Last edited by tjtcokngacademy; June 14th, 2007 at 03:56 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Congrats to the participants of the June 2007 Batch of TJT Cocking Academy