View Poll Results: Which Cheez Whiz is better?

Voters
103. You may not vote on this poll
  • Original

60 58.25%
  • With Pimientos

43 41.75%
Page 1 of 8 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: conditioning aid

atlas

conditioning aids

Which do you think is the best conditioning aid?

cadre21
    Those in the poll are good conditioning supplements but if you do not use it correctly, you will do more harm than good.

The Nest

boye

conditioning aids

You are right about that cadre21. I placed my vote to others. I don't rely and depend on any meds Atlas has mentioned for conditioning. I used some of them as vit/minerals supplement from chick to stag-cock. Good broodstocks, proper rearing and nutrition and perfect health are the key to success, simple as that. Why spent a lot of money in breeding and in the end you would depend and rely on drugs. I am proud to say that my birds won their fight because of hard works, patience, hard works, good breeding, hard works, good health, hard works and ...... good luck to you.

Post Thanks / Like
    After almost four years in this sport, found out that natural conditioning is the best and just give them a good care and vitamins from chick to the day of fighting.

Biring
    Thanks

Post Thanks / Like

I agree with Cadre21 also..

You gotta know how to use it and you gotta know the fowl you intend to use them. Not all fowls respond with the same regimen.:hippie:

Post Thanks / Like
    Well said Bty Hunter! I believe roosters are like humans, some are allergic to certain medicines and some are not. That is why I quick spar my cocks a couple of days after giving any medication to see if they are o.k.

boy_logro

spar

you are right marciel m, spar after administering aids to see if its good or bad to your rooster, then decide for the result, i have a bad experience of using conditioning aids, after giving it to my rooster then after 3 days fight,,, oh no my feather wings seems to be on high with drugs,,,so to tell the story short,,,"no money no honey dat day,,,"huhuhu...so beware...

tsampoy
    tsampoy`s rule:drugs IF GIVEN IN LITTLE AMOUNT WILL STIMULATE.GIVING MUCH AND IT WILL ACT AS A DEPRESSANT.it takes lot of practice to perfect it.if you are the impatient type and has the tendency or attitude of giving more than what it needs i would say BEWARE OF THESE DRUGS.

Post Thanks / Like
    If drugs are given too much --- :wow: :crazy:

Post Thanks / Like
    cockmates,
    some bird will respond well with steriods and soe with the aid of testosterne and ginseng and vitamins E, B1,B6 B12 B15 some with ginseng , creatin but me during my 25 yrs experience ill still stick to natural method of conditioning.

Post Thanks / Like
    i'm an advocate of the natural conditioning method, using b-complex(oral or injectable) is still with in the scope of natural conditioning, these vits. are water soluble vits. so the risk of increasing the toxicity level to our fc's is very minimal.

my one cent.

YFIS

Floyd Weaver

best conditioning aid

I have used then all except for steriods. I had a very sick cock in a keep last year and I had to throw him out because he would not eat good and kept losing weight and flesh. I put him on a string and gave him Ta-333 (nitro-threm); I brought him in three days before fight day to point him out. On fight day we gave five oz. and he was awsome and I still have him. I have continued to use ta-333 with very good results; but it is not for every bird!

dannyboy
    Have tried MEEB and B Complex with good results. Nowadays, IMHO, you can't fight a rooster without any medicinal supplements. Just be careful with the dosage.

ironman

conditioning aids,,,

good day mga cockmates,just wanna let you guys know na hindi aplicable ang nux vomica dyan sa Pinas dahil sa warm climate hindi ito pwedeng gamitin above 85 degrees fahrenhiet,bahala na kayo magconvert sa celcius,dehins ko alam kse(hehehe).iyan ang instruction sa FB Mcguinness catalog mag over heat ang manok ang nux vomica kse ay design for winter conditioning,pwede nyong substitute ang Strouds IQS.hope this help,"keep em crowing guys"...

YFIS

Ironman

christian
    it is jst a supplement nasa pagaalaga pa rin kng macocondisyon un ng maganda ang manok.

Post Thanks / Like

B vitamins

If you use the B vitamins just remember this-- B complex and B12 are vitamins and help improve appetite and increase red blood cell production IMHO the last dose of these should be 30-36 hours before fight time.
    B15 is not a vitamin and is used to remove the lactic acid from the muscle and increase the amount of oxygen to the muscle from the blood stream during the fight and should be given 24hrs before fight time.JMHO after training roosters for 45yrs there's still lots to learn,just not as much time to learn it.Hope this helps someone.

Manuel Julian

Conditioning Aids

Hi,I used natural conditioning aids with aminoplex, it works for me all the time.But you got to know how to used it. manny j/little mountain top game farm

Post Thanks / Like
    i think all listed above would be of great help EXCEPT -- steroids

Post Thanks / Like
    All of the above mentioned conditioning aids is with great help to everybody who is wishing a win in the cockpit,Only you must to insure that you are using the right one for your fighting cock. Also you must to be on the right tract of giving them the right food during their trainning period.Remember, your hard earnings will depend on how you trainned and care for your roasters. On my experience Aminoplex,B-12.B-15.Mega men multiple vitamins are the conditioning Aid that I use, Try them for it gives good result on me. Good Days to everyone.

:innocent: :innocent:

Post Thanks / Like
    I use Aminoplex, red cell, B12 and B15 with good result. Just a matter of common sense on how to use this product.

Yfis,
    BrilleSeeker

atlas
    anyone who knows the composition of aminoplex?

i think aminoplex already has b12. . .

Post Thanks / Like
    It has B15 also and you have the vitamins and minerals. I don't have the bottle with me, it's in PI.

Yfis,
    BrilleSeeker

Manuel Julian

Aminoplex

Aminoplex has over 48 vitamins and minerals plus many extras you wont find in any other formula such as,peptized & chelated Iron for easy assimilation-Crude Liver for its protein and its many vitamins,minerals, and many other valuable nutrients found only in liver!Vitamins B12 1000mcg per cc, The B-Complex Vitamins, all of them!Vitamins A,C,D & E! plus Electrolytes to help balance the moisture contents of your cocks body! Enzymes, and Metabolizing Agents! This is a balanced formula of the right nutrients. This product you can buy in bottles of tablets,injectables or dropper bottles. manny j/little mountain top game farm

Post Thanks / Like
    Tanong ko lang po kung anong dose ng multivitamins na stress tab at ang epekto sa mga manokis natin.?

salamat po!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    ...try B-50. fis

atlas
    do you think supplments that we use such as centrum, stress tabs etc. can also be used by our fowls?

atlas
    do you think supplments that we use such as centrum, stress tabs, b-50, etc. can also be used by our fowls?

Post Thanks / Like

Cool

The best conditioning aid is good bloodline, good health, proper training and a well balanced diet. Just my humble opinion.

:sprcool:
    R

atlas
    I think gamefowls in big time derbies are all the same in terms of quality. . . they are all healthy and carry the best lines. . . but i think advance science plays an important role in order to win such competitions. . .

in my opinion, conditioning aids will be beneficial to fowls with proper training and balanced diet just like athletes. . . athletes take supplements like creatine, protein drinks, fat burners, xenadrine or even steroids to aid them in their training. . .

as long as proper dosage/use is observed when taking these supplements, it will always be a plus factor. . .

Post Thanks / Like
    on stress tabs.....

my friend will just use stress tabs when he will be hauling his fc's on a long trip for a derby, like 8 hrs. just to prevent stress to his fc's. he will give 1/8 of a tablet per cock.