Aside Of The Many Peddlers And Commercial Breeders, Seems He Is Also One. I Use To Buy Some Good Fowl From Him Years Ago, Sent Me What They Were Worth, We Did Well With Them. But These Last Two Years Seems He Hasnt Really Produced Any Good Ones Therefore Not Doing Well In The Pits I Hear, In-consistent. Several Friends Of Mines (including Me) In The Islands Have Sent Him Money To Pay For Fowl In Which Takes Him As Long As 6 Months To Send. We Paid Good Money, $700 Per Cock, Suppose To Be Aces, However, They Were All Dunghills, Couldnt Handle Much. I Guess The Money Got To Him Over The Years And The Quality Isnt There Anymore. Im For Sure About Him Buying Fowls From Other Breeders In His Area And Resales Them, How Do I Know, Well, Some Of The Hens We Bought From Him Before, One Actually Had A Slick Lizard Wing Band With His Leg Band, Now Tell Me How Is That. He Use To Be Honest, Now He Is Just A Crook! He Will Not Answer Nor Return Our Calls To This Matter. Several Breeders Told Me About His Antics, I Just Wished I Found Out More Before We Spent Many $$$ On His Fowl. We All Learned From Our Mistakes And Will Move On.

808guam