Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Brian Corken Fowl - Warning

GameCock4U

Angry Brian Corken Fowl - Warning

Aside Of The Many Peddlers And Commercial Breeders, Seems He Is Also One. I Use To Buy Some Good Fowl From Him Years Ago, Sent Me What They Were Worth, We Did Well With Them. But These Last Two Years Seems He Hasnt Really Produced Any Good Ones Therefore Not Doing Well In The Pits I Hear, In-consistent. Several Friends Of Mines (including Me) In The Islands Have Sent Him Money To Pay For Fowl In Which Takes Him As Long As 6 Months To Send. We Paid Good Money, $700 Per Cock, Suppose To Be Aces, However, They Were All Dunghills, Couldnt Handle Much. I Guess The Money Got To Him Over The Years And The Quality Isnt There Anymore. Im For Sure About Him Buying Fowls From Other Breeders In His Area And Resales Them, How Do I Know, Well, Some Of The Hens We Bought From Him Before, One Actually Had A Slick Lizard Wing Band With His Leg Band, Now Tell Me How Is That. He Use To Be Honest, Now He Is Just A Crook! He Will Not Answer Nor Return Our Calls To This Matter. Several Breeders Told Me About His Antics, I Just Wished I Found Out More Before We Spent Many $$$ On His Fowl. We All Learned From Our Mistakes And Will Move On. One Day We Will Catch Up To Him And He Will Pay, I Understood He Was Here In The Islands Recently, Too Bad He Is Back In Alabama, Next Time We Will See You Here.

808guam

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Brian Corken Fowl - Warning

wow this is a bomber. . ..

hope he visits this site so he could at least give some explanation .. .

Post Thanks / Like

just to let everybody know that our pal the roundhead man went 5w 5L in sunset this weekend and yes he was *****ing 11 month old stags brian cocren from alabama won it in the long knife there was 53 entrys in the 8 cock.

================================================== ====

Heard this from somebody.

Post Thanks / Like

I had been considering tracking down Mr. Corkren, as I have heard so many good things about him and his fowl. I became somewhat hesitant as his website that I had visited previously was now non-existent. Additionally someone previously posted here that his partner Kris Chappel had become a crooked peddler among other things. His website had also disappeared. I would be very interested to view comments from others who have dealt with him to get an accurate perspective. What about Tnerb who used to post here about Brian and Kris-are you still here?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by waloanim
    just to let everybody know that our pal the roundhead man went 5w 5L in sunset this weekend and yes he was *****ing 11 month old stags brian cocren from alabama won it in the long knife there was 53 entrys in the 8 cock.

================================================== ====

Heard this from somebody.
    What does this have to do with the thread posted?

Sorry to hear about it man. That sucks being swindled. Where are you at Guam or 808?

Post Thanks / Like

warning to everybody...... It happens not only to you but it might happen to somebody else....

Kan Toh-Tan

Good Post!

at least everybody will be aware of the swindling and dishonesty of some. and then afterwards it will just be buyer beware.

yeah and slick lizards selling cross pullets for $50/head over at gamecock magazine

or maybe the ace that was sent to you was really an ace in his books but you actually met a better ace in the pit.

nevertheless, he might be joining the wsc and you can just stick it to him there

Post Thanks / Like

Wink Re: Brian Corken Fowl - Warning

crookedtoe

My post is for this part........ "But These Last Two Years Seems He Hasnt Really Produced Any Good Ones Therefore Not Doing Well In The Pits"

Post Thanks / Like

it always happens when your cock is breeding something other than chicken...

Post Thanks / Like

I am shocked to hear this about Brian. Just last year him and his girlfriend stayed w/ me and helped him ship his birds for the 06 World Slasher. The ones he sent to PI were double barrel aces and I even seen the same ones Win in Sunset and Hawaii. Gotta give the guy a chance to speak out because him and his family are very nice people.

Cass

wickedfr0g

ahehehe

Post Thanks / Like

Hahhhahhhahhahhhahhah!!!!kog

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome to the dark side?

Post Thanks / Like

Tsk Tsk Tsk Tsk

GameCock4U

Im Sure Alot Of You Got Good Fowls From Him, I Had In The Past. I Will Not Buy Anymore From Him, Thats For Sure And So Is Alot Of My Other Friends Here. In This Game You Win Some And Lose Some, Its About The Consistency.

As For Brian's Girlfriend, If You Are Referring To Kiana, He's A "he" If You Know What I Mean. Alot Of The Hawaiian Cockers Here Can Confirm That.

Good Luck To All.

Post Thanks / Like

i just see him today and he was shiping his warrior to p.i. they so nice. and it seem he will not do that. make your own investigation more and talk to him as a true cocker and gentelman, i hope he will get the tropy this time see you all in araneta.

wickedfr0g

Quote Originally Posted by GameCock4U
    Im Sure Alot Of You Got Good Fowls From Him, I Had In The Past. I Will Not Buy Anymore From Him, Thats For Sure And So Is Alot Of My Other Friends Here. In This Game You Win Some And Lose Some, Its About The Consistency.

As For Brian's Girlfriend, If You Are Referring To Kiana, He's A "he" If You Know What I Mean. Alot Of The Hawaiian Cockers Here Can Confirm That.

Good Luck To All.
    Ahahahaha most folks dont know that.
    good luck wahahhaha
    magaling kumanta yata ang GF Kuno hahaha

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by GameCock4U
    Aside Of The Many Peddlers And Commercial Breeders, Seems He Is Also One. I Use To Buy Some Good Fowl From Him Years Ago, Sent Me What They Were Worth, We Did Well With Them. But These Last Two Years Seems He Hasnt Really Produced Any Good Ones Therefore Not Doing Well In The Pits I Hear, In-consistent. Several Friends Of Mines (including Me) In The Islands Have Sent Him Money To Pay For Fowl In Which Takes Him As Long As 6 Months To Send. We Paid Good Money, $700 Per Cock, Suppose To Be Aces, However, They Were All Dunghills, Couldnt Handle Much. I Guess The Money Got To Him Over The Years And The Quality Isnt There Anymore. Im For Sure About Him Buying Fowls From Other Breeders In His Area And Resales Them, How Do I Know, Well, Some Of The Hens We Bought From Him Before, One Actually Had A Slick Lizard Wing Band With His Leg Band, Now Tell Me How Is That. He Use To Be Honest, Now He Is Just A Crook! He Will Not Answer Nor Return Our Calls To This Matter. Several Breeders Told Me About His Antics, I Just Wished I Found Out More Before We Spent Many $$$ On His Fowl. We All Learned From Our Mistakes And Will Move On. One Day We Will Catch Up To Him And He Will Pay, I Understood He Was Here In The Islands Recently, Too Bad He Is Back In Alabama, Next Time We Will See You Here.

808guam
    i have no reason to lie...heres my story...i spoke with bryan many times on sum chickens...sent the money....wouldn't return any calls...started to drive to alabama and file in small claims....5 weeks later my post office calls to inform me i had sum chickens there...it was friday at 330 pm....bryan could have at the very least called to tell me they were on their way....chickens looked good but wont breed many....i love how certain sellers are great...until they receive yer money....

Post Thanks / Like

Talking Re: Brian Corken Fowl - Warning

i think brian and his girlfriend is on the philippines now ready for wsd 2007 .hehe

wickedfr0g

Here come's Knack080 he is one of Kianas x ahehehehe jk lang bossing hahahaha
    ataya. maayo mo tsupando siguro...

Post Thanks / Like

hope you resolve your difference in time,
    maybe he has not getting his acts together in the past years, will see his performance in the 07 wsc....
    good luck

Post Thanks / Like

gamekok thats ok talk to him when he visit on island iam sure . he would visit kiana family again .

Post Thanks / Like

Im proud to say that I made good money betting against bryan corken himself and his girl or boy friend Kiana against their fowls last year at Bayou Club, Louisiana he fought 8 to 10 roosters that day and all lost, he bet lots of money on his roosters and now know where he is getting them from the poor people here. I would not buy anything that he is selling knowing what he got. Buyers beware and to those got taken better luck next time.

Post Thanks / Like

is that right dgrecuenco...so, him and james sylvester, jr had something in common... they
    keep cross stag...

Post Thanks / Like

Unhappy Re: Brian Corken Fowl - Warning

Former San Rafael Mayor Jesse Viceo used to fight his fowl.. Did not hear how their tandem did. I guess, it did not fair well.

gensoriano

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kogmohon
    is that right dgrecuenco...so, him and james sylvester, jr had something in common... they
    keep cross stag...

ooooppss...i'm talking about my winning bid for a cross stag at the alabama gamefowl
    breeders association donated by james sylvester, jr. in feb 2007...he never shipped it.

Post Thanks / Like

I never dealt with James Sylvester but I saw his roosters fought at sunset, I dont think the price of his fowls warrant what he shows, he lost more than he can win. I would not get fowls from him neither.

Post Thanks / Like

kiana a he? cmon. . . ..

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kogmohon
    ooooppss...i'm talking about my winning bid for a cross stag at the alabama gamefowl
    breeders association donated by james sylvester, jr. in feb 2007...he never shipped it.
    FEB. 2007 ? It's still January 10, 2007 maybe the auction has not ended yet

Post Thanks / Like

i'm sorry kulkog...it was last year's (2006)