Thread: need info on WEULLO HATCH and GREYS?

ronking

need info on WEULLO HATCH and GREYS?

need info on WEULLO HATCH and GREYS?

ronking

Re: need info on WEULLO HATCH and GREYS?

Mr. AURELIO "WELLO" GUTIERREZ .........manziel greys base blood is believe to be wello greys...

anybody else got anymore info...

Post Thanks / Like

Wello was a good friend of my fathers. I'll talk to him and see if I can get you the information.

Post Thanks / Like

Bai Ron

ask jess or jose. . . or you can ask ddt those guys are fund of those line. ..

Post Thanks / Like

he also got some greys from rey hoskins...

ronking

WELO GUTIERREZ is sadly past away already but he was a WW2 veteran b4 residing in San Antonio Texas...

the reason i started this thread is cos i wanna know if his hatch or greys has wat it takes to compete in the LK...i wanna know the positives n negatives fighting attributes...

RonRon

Post Thanks / Like

bai ron
    as i have said the guys i mentioned have been using them pure and crossed in their show, all of them use LK too but most of them prefer gaff . . last time I spoke with those guys they were doing good in LK. . . naa ako usa ana bai. but as hatch they are mosly of mclean origin. . . they come out speckeld at times. . you have one for me?

Post Thanks / Like

Wello roosters were bred excusively for the short knife as all of his battle fowl were sold or fought by him in Mexico. The grey blood was heavy in Red Richardson blood. The hatch is was blended by him to make the famous Wello hatch. The hatch do break high, and would probably do very well in the long knife. The first rooster I ever had I purchased from Wello...he was a hatch grey. I fought him 2 times gaff... I was 16, I am now 34. Wello was the best rooster man ever. Just a little story about one time that I went to Wello's to get a grey stag for brood. There was a row of greys and there was a grey that had a crooked wing feather and Wello told me "llevete ese"(take that one). Well, I wanted a pretty one, he pulled the crooked feather stag out of the pen and pulled the feather out and put him back in the pen. I figured he'd sell him soon, and somebody would end up with a crooked wing feather stag. Well I choose a brother to the crooked wing stag, beautiful grey straight comb, and hit like a mule. I took him home put him in a pen with some pullets and a month later lo and behold my perfect stag had grown a crooked feather in the wing. lol