Results 1 to 14 of 14

Thread: Gen-gen's Dom And Leiper Who's Better?

  
  1. #1
    Senior Member CARL94's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    HAWAII-IRAQ
    Posts
    925
    Post Thanks / Like

    Gen-gen's Dom And Leiper Who's Better?

    To All Our Cockmates Who Have Seen His Leipers And Doms Performed In The Bakbakan And Wsc, Who Do You Think Is The Better Fighter Between These Two Lines.
    Your Infos And Comments Will Be Greatly Appreciated, Thanks To All!!!

  2. #2
    Member Surepal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Location
    Cavite
    Posts
    178
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Gen-gen's Dom And Leiper Who's Better?

    i'd go with the bulik/penny cross!!!!

  3. #3
    Member ENZO24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    143
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Gen-gen's Dom And Leiper Who's Better?

    parehong magaling yan pare, mas sikat lng ung mga bulik dahil un ang nagpa champion kay gen2x sa bakbakan at ginamit nya uli nun huli xang nag champion sa wsc

  4. #4
    madskillz
    Guest

    Re: Gen-gen's Dom And Leiper Who's Better?

    idol pareho yan bloodline na yan mga sir!

  5. #5
    Member brianna's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    149
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Gen-gen's Dom And Leiper Who's Better?

    Quote Originally Posted by ENZO24
    parehong magaling yan pare, mas sikat lng ung mga bulik dahil un ang nagpa champion kay gen2x sa bakbakan at ginamit nya uli nun huli xang nag champion sa wsc

    galing po tlaga ng mga bulik ni sir gen!!

  6. #6
    Senior Member CARL94's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    HAWAII-IRAQ
    Posts
    925
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Gen-gen's Dom And Leiper Who's Better?

    Quote Originally Posted by Surepal
    i'd go with the bulik/penny cross!!!!
    that is what a lot of people say including Gen-Gen himself, that the cross between the bulik and sherryl penny has the highest win percentage.
    thanks Surepal for the update.

  7. #7
    Member benq928's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    119
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Gen-gen's Dom And Leiper Who's Better?

    ...so meaning sir his bulik are good to cross with hatch(sheryll penny)???...that give us an idea where to blend the buliks/doms....

    ....hopefully, for backyard breeders like us may also come up with something as good as with his buliks...."kahit sa pangarap lang"....hahahahah

  8. #8
    Member Surepal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Location
    Cavite
    Posts
    178
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Gen-gen's Dom And Leiper Who's Better?

    Quote Originally Posted by CARL94
    that is what a lot of people say including Gen-Gen himself, that the cross between the bulik and sherryl penny has the highest win percentage.
    thanks Surepal for the update.
    I took his advice and made the same cross hope they do as well as his hehehehe

  9. #9
    Senior Member CARL94's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    HAWAII-IRAQ
    Posts
    925
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Gen-gen's Dom And Leiper Who's Better?

    Quote Originally Posted by Surepal
    I took his advice and made the same cross hope they do as well as his hehehehe
    did you get your bulik and penny from him? good luck on your breeding!

  10. #10
    Member thunderball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    284
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Gen-gen's Dom And Leiper Who's Better?

    just an inquiry what did he cross on his leiper hatch?

  11. #11
    Member Monty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Cavite
    Posts
    321
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Gen-gen's Dom And Leiper Who's Better?

    Gen-Gen's lieper hatch cross well with his sheryl pennie hatch. His buliks cross well with sheryl pennie. His Kelso cross well with sheryl pennie. Lieper is a good breaker but weak in the ground. You need to cross his lieper with powerfull and brainy hatch to have good results.

    This coming breeding season I will try to cross my buliks to sheryl pennie and see if I will get good results.


    Quote Originally Posted by thunderball
    just an inquiry what did he cross on his leiper hatch?

  12. #12
    Senior Member CARL94's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    HAWAII-IRAQ
    Posts
    925
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Gen-gen's Dom And Leiper Who's Better?

    Quote Originally Posted by Monty
    Gen-Gen's lieper hatch cross well with his sheryl pennie hatch. His buliks cross well with sheryl pennie. His Kelso cross well with sheryl pennie. Lieper is a good breaker but weak in the ground. You need to cross his lieper with powerfull and brainy hatch to have good results.

    This coming breeding season I will try to cross my buliks to sheryl pennie and see if I will get good results.
    sir monty, did you get your sheryl pennie from gen-gen? how does his sheryl pennie fight?
    good luck on your breeding, thank you.

  13. #13
    Member Surepal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Location
    Cavite
    Posts
    178
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Gen-gen's Dom And Leiper Who's Better?

    Quote Originally Posted by CARL94
    did you get your bulik and penny from him? good luck on your breeding!
    the bulik line yes the penny some come from him and I also have a few that are from hatch village

  14. #14
    Member Monty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Cavite
    Posts
    321
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Gen-gen's Dom And Leiper Who's Better?

    Yes I got the sheryl and lieper direct from him and its free. Sheryl fight all around, lots of power and shuffling ability and brainy too, but break low. Good to infuse to lieper for cutting and break high.



    Quote Originally Posted by CARL94
    sir monty, did you get your sheryl pennie from gen-gen? how does his sheryl pennie fight?
    good luck on your breeding, thank you.

Similar Threads

  1. Leiper/Mclean or Leiper/Blue Face
    By ralvidrez1 in forum Chicken Talk
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: February 16th, 2016, 07:23 AM
  2. Leiper
    By Thompson in forum Test/Practice/Play
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: January 27th, 2012, 11:41 AM
  3. leiper doc
    By arihatch in forum Chicken Talk
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: August 18th, 2009, 08:01 AM
  4. Gen-gen's Dom And Leiper Who's Better?
    By CARL94 in forum Usapang Manok
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: June 21st, 2008, 12:18 PM
  5. Leiper
    By dexfezzy in forum Chicken Talk
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: March 23rd, 2006, 12:15 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •