Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: URGENT! The Animal Fighting Prohibition Enforcement Act of 2007 (HR 137) (S. 261)

Post Thanks / Like

URGENT! The Animal Fighting Prohibition Enforcement Act of 2007 (HR 137) (S. 261)

Friends and Fellow Enthusiast,

Currently, the aforesaid bill is going through the US Congress for hearing. It is a bill that's moving rapidly and lobbied by powerful **** and **** Groups. The coalition for our cause isn't influential enough or funded to great extent unlike our adversaries. However, it is a democracy afterall and national election in the US is just around the corner in 2008. Politicians tend to be more attentive to their constituents this time of the year. I realize a great deal of our friends are non-US voters but I still encourage you all to either reach out to your friends and families in the US and have them contact their Congressman and solicit for their support to deny the passage of this bill. Believe me, they'll listen - It's election season! At the very least, please post your opinion on the following board at

http://www.washingtonwatch.com/bills...l#usercomments

Survey reflect an 87 % of respondent being totally against this bill. Do your share and help our American breeders from being unconstitutionally rob of their livelihood and right to pursue liberty and happiness.

I know I will...

Affirmedpoint

Detailed Summary
    Animal Fighting Prohibition Enforcement Act of 2007 - Amends the federal criminal code to prohibit: (1) sponsoring or exhibiting a bird in a fighting venture in a state where it would not otherwise be in violation of the law, only if the person knew that any bird in the venture was knowingly bought, sold, delivered, transported, or received in interstate or foreign commerce for such purpose; or (2) knowingly sponsoring or exhibiting in an animal fighting venture any other animal that was moved in interstate or foreign commerce.

Prohibits knowingly: (1) selling, buying, transporting, delivering, or receiving, for purposes of transportation in interstate or foreign commerce, any dog or other animal to participate in an animal fighting venture; (2) using interstate mail service for commercial speech promoting an animal fighting venture except as performed outside the limits of the states (with an exception for bird fights in states whose laws allow them); or (3) selling, buying, transporting, or delivering in interstate or foreign commerce a knife, gaff, or other sharp instrument to be attached to the leg of a bird for use in an animal fighting venture.

Increases the penalties to a fine and up to three years' imprisonment for violations.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: URGENT! The Animal Fighting Prohibition Enforcement Act of 2007 (HR 137) (S. 261)

bump

Post Thanks / Like

Re: URGENT! The Animal Fighting Prohibition Enforcement Act of 2007 (HR 137) (S. 261)

Just did my part. I hope that this will work.

Post Thanks / Like

Good post, We all need to unite and help each other out. This is a war and we need as many soldiers as we can get.

Post Thanks / Like

Bump...

This is a cause and we need to exercise resolve. Help us by sharing your views.

Post Thanks / Like

Posted mine guys, hopefully it will make a diffrence.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by dyamin
    Posted mine guys, hopefully it will make a diffrence.

Thank you all. In the end we'll know that we did our part. Keep them coming...

Post Thanks / Like

I did my part! I hope everybody follows....We need to show to all these JERKS that we are united!!

floracimo

also did my part....why r they trying to bring heritage nd culture down ........well i believe those #$&%#$@ should do something else productive in say something like the economy or our nation ,,rather than make laws nd more stupid laws that will not hold so much credability......i say these jerks need to take out their heads out of their butt holes........

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up Re: URGENT! The Animal Fighting Prohibition Enforcement Act of 2007 (HR 137) (S. 261)

to put in simply words... they will ban importation of fowls, it will become a federal offense .....this is our last stand....

Post Thanks / Like

I just wrote the legilators hopefully it will do some good. Down with **** and **** you guys mislead the public. Remember when people come knocking on your door for donations to these groups turn them down.

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up Re: URGENT! The Animal Fighting Prohibition Enforcement Act of 2007 (HR 137) (S. 261)

i back u up affirmedpoint - i already did my part as a veteran also , i ask my fellow paratroopers/cockers to do their part so we could continue our breeding projects when we go back to the states again....more power to u bro.....ybis...A1gf/usa-bulacan.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks guys and hope support will keep coming...

Post Thanks / Like

Everytime I submit my message on that site I get a fatal message error. What am I doing wrong? Tried to login and do it also. Help!

Post Thanks / Like

guys...please do your part...it would mean a lot of our brothers in sport in the u.s.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by blackwaterfarms
    Everytime I submit my message on that site I get a fatal message error. What am I doing wrong? Tried to login and do it also. Help!

Were you able to successfully post your opinion? I saw several of the guys' names so I know it works. Did you write the security code correctly?

spitfire_ace

Done my bit...

Bukol...

spitfire_ace

Come on, Brothers!!!! Do your part...

Post Thanks / Like

No I haven't got to post yet, and I typed the code correctly too. Chris says they probably got us blocked!!

Post Thanks / Like

Blackwater:
    The codes might be case sensitive if its in BOLD capital letters type as exactly, type only the ones that are in black letters..hope this helps and your post can be heard.
    Last edited by ligas_paka2006; February 12th, 2007 at 02:31 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Bump

Post Thanks / Like

We have to do something fellow cockers! this time we should unite to fight this BS people! we have to help our American friends cuz their in deep..deep trouble.

expressdelivery

did my part already

spitfire_ace

Friends in Sport,

What are we waiting for....Just Click the Link and say your piece...

Post Thanks / Like

I did my part also.

CyberFriends
    Post Thanks / Like

I am truly happy that some of us have been doing some actions to
    fight THEM... IF THIS LAW PASSES... IT WILL SIGNAL THE BEGINNING
    OF THE END OF SABONG IN THE UNITED STATES.

THEN they will divert their attention to all those third world countries who
    still enjoy sabong...IN particular the PHILIPPINES as this is the capital
    of the cocking world.

DONOT BE COMPLACENT in the thought that it can NEVER happened in the
    PHILIPPINES... it can and will , if we do not open our minds to the reality that
    we are fighting a very powerful group who has celebrities and excentric
    wealthy people as members around the world.

here in the philipppines a swiss company uses their profit to fight us. this
    drug company admits that their swiss owner is against sabong. we should stop
    buying their cocking products.

we must unite for it is in UNITY that we will be able to fight them.
    thanks to sabong.net.ph and to sabungero.com websites for without them
    we will never know how to prevent them from destroying us.

cheeeeeeeers and mabuhay !!!

CyberFriends
    Post Thanks / Like

Once again we need to unite as one in this kind of situation, who like to destroy the world of Sabong in US. Thanks to all of you guys.
    Madam Princess, isang mainit na pagbati sa iyo.
    yfis,
    SRS

JBAB_ALAS

bump

Post Thanks / Like

GoldenDragon, spitfire_ace, expressdelivery, affirmedpoint, blackwaterfarms, kogmohon, A1GFarms, and JBAB ALAS

I just PM you guys. Let's show them...

Post Thanks / Like

keep them no votes coming!!!