Welcome to our series of Breeders and Cockers that have made an impact on our sport.

From March 9, 2007-March 16, 2007 we'd like to bring you Mr. Chris Nesmith of Blackwater Farms fame.

Chris has been a regular competitor in the worldwide gamefowl scene and has won numerous prestigous derbies in the Philippines and abroad with his famed Sweater bloodlines.

Please feel free to ask questions of Chris regarding anything and everything about chickens.

Here is a brief introduction by Mr. Chris Nesmith:

Good day.

First, I'd like to thank Sabong for the opportunity to be featured in the " Breeders Spotlight Q & A." I'm Chris NeSmith of Blackwater Farms in Nauvoo, Alabama. I've been married for 16 years to my lovely wife, Kelly, and we have three children, Scarlett 16, Dalton 14 and Hunter 8. The farm was originally started by my father Carol NeSmith in 1989. In the mid 80's, we showed under Oakgrove Alabama, and during my childhood years, I remember showing under Feather Farm. The main bloodlines I carry are Gilmores, Sweaters, and yellow leg hatches. I also breed a little Kelso blood from Mr. Jumper and some grey blood of the late Ray Hoskins.

Click HERE! to post a question.