Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: need info on bill roberts white butcher

Post Thanks / Like

Question need info on bill roberts white butcher

good day to cocking friends can smebody tell me about the white butcher of bill roberts ,does he have a web site, thanks
    Last edited by encargado; March 7th, 2007 at 01:29 PM. Reason: wrong grammar

Tayud Consolacion Cebu/Ponsun Island,Land of the Orient Pearl Phils. /Dammam KSA
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: need info on bill roberts white butcher

Guys please pm here if you have an idea about this Guy a friend of our is looking some info..
    please help him............Just wait Bro...they will difinately pm you.......

-----------redowl-taycon-------------------
    Breeding is like cooking----------------------

Post Thanks / Like

Wink Re: need info on bill roberts white butcher

thanks red owl 115,i just want to compare the white butcher that i acquire locally if it is if i got the real thing.

Tayud Consolacion Cebu/Ponsun Island,Land of the Orient Pearl Phils. /Dammam KSA
    Post Thanks / Like

Smile Re: need info on bill roberts white butcher

Encargado...just wait...they will difinately answer your concerns..If your getting your Butcher
    from Peter Uy..will all I could say is that you have it right..I dont know if were do you get it...........

--------------reowl-taycon-------------------
    breeding is like cooking------------------

expressdelivery

kontakin mo dito si pareng joshdel2005
    nasa bicol forum siya
    at breeder nyang manok na yan

Post Thanks / Like

Question Re: need info on bill roberts white butcher

Bill Roberts is very nice to deal with/gentlemen of the Sport. Kaya lang karamihan ng nokis nya quale size nag babak-bakan na. Too much inbreeding ? Kahit free range mo-mostly man fighter; medeum station. Nice looking fowl-Banana leg Butcher and Spangle Red. whites????

whiteleggedred

Let me save you time & money bro......Its trash! got from him before,d worst i got from any US breeder. Puro ads,puro write ups,articles & pictures. Kun yon nalang ang manok sa mundo,i would stop breeding.................

Post Thanks / Like

Talking Re: need info on bill roberts white butcher

: )

RamosNoel

!!!

LaDy_J

Post Thanks / Like

thanks for the info mga brad,i got my white butcher from a breeder in silang,i saw a lot of thropies in his yard when i was thre but it is old ,he is not as active as it was before,and then i check the chickens...they can still win to this day and he told me it is a white butcher,small to med. station a little man fighter ,breaks high,shuffling w/ no bill hold,offensive fighter but has a wave in his style,the color is sometimes they give all white and some sinibalang,comes straight and peacomb, maybe anybody who has this line can enlighten me,thanks........

Post Thanks / Like

I got acquainted with Bill Robert's butcher via a friend who breeds it in Mexico. Now, almost all people I knew told me to stay away from it. But it does not make sense to me since I saw how it fought from my friend's breeding. Anyhow, my suggestion is go visit the man and pick your liking. A little bit of a talker but a nice person.

I have seen both the good and the bad... as I have said, a lot from here will tell you the word JUNK.

I have seen the good as well. A very accurate cutter. A good hitter, sidesteps like a lemon but has that "abang" persona as a good roundhead as well.

But if you were to ask me, I will not buy via a phonecall, I will go pick it myself.

I may sound crazy but to those who has his good butcher line knows what I am talking about.

Hope this help sir...

Post Thanks / Like

4SW Butcher breeding...

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

Stay away from his chickens. Not all he says they are.

Post Thanks / Like

ok dude

Post Thanks / Like

Encargado..there you go listen up their advise my friend rather visit the farm personally and pick you like instead of negotiating on the phone or what so ever...goodluck....

Thank you guys....

-------------redowl-taycon------------------------------
    Breeding is like cooking------------------

Post Thanks / Like

wasn't he the one who brags that the Zamboanga whites came from him? my friend got his whites years ago to infuse on his own whites but ended up culling them. just my 2 cents. maybe some may have good results from breeding them. every breeding have different results. that's the beauty of it.

Post Thanks / Like

Go Into Gamefowl.com Theres A Couple A Posts About His Butchers.....some Good And Some Bad Mostly Bad. What I've Heard Here So Far Is Right....better Go And Pick Em Out Yourself. Good Luck!

Yfis

Post Thanks / Like

you may win a 3 cock derby but it's uphill on 4 and no mas on 5...

Post Thanks / Like

Hes written a lot of helpful and informative articles in the magazines... But still I won't buy from him... I just don't feel comfy getting chickens from someone who claims his bloodlines created the Zambo...

Post Thanks / Like

in wet market there alot butcher

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

In our small backyard, we have been breeding the Bill Roberts Red Butchers since 1997 and based on our humble experience, they are the gamest line of fowl we ever had. They are not flashy nor stylish fighters but they have superb cutting ability. The only disadvantage is their low station but they win even when fought pure. They become multi time winners when crossed with Mitra 56 or with the Boles. I will continue breeding the Bill Roberts Butchers as long as I raise chickens and I will never part with this line.

Post Thanks / Like

I have a friend back in hawaii who breeds nothing the butchers and roundheads from bill roberts and they are really awsome fowl crossed together and also pure!! But he went to his farm and hand selected their trios himself. All these people who has bad things to say probably just put in phone orders and never selected to their own preference, or maybe they ordered eggs or baby chicks. I meen come on now!! I never understand why people let someone else chose fowl for them, that has no clue to what kind of bird you prefer, when everyone should know that each person has their own perseption of their perfect rooster or hens. So take my advise and go and see the man in person and check out the birds for yourself.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jay daguio
    I have a friend back in hawaii who breeds nothing the butchers and roundheads from bill roberts and they are really awsome fowl crossed together and also pure!! But he went to his farm and hand selected their trios himself. All these people who has bad things to say probably just put in phone orders and never selected to their own preference, or maybe they ordered eggs or baby chicks. I meen come on now!! I never understand why people let someone else chose fowl for them, that has no clue to what kind of bird you prefer, when everyone should know that each person has their own perseption of their perfect rooster or hens. So take my advise and go and see the man in person and check out the birds for yourself.
    EXACTLY SIR JAY!!! right in the nail.
    Heck, I ordered from Ray Alexander, hand pick was awesome and phone order was JUNK!
    Who are we to spare the rest?

For Phone orders, I only trust Jim Clem, Brian Hunt, Bill Mcnatt, Dink Fair, Jeff Hudspeth and personal friends from Texas but it is due to they know what I like and its markings.
    A lot of us learned for this lesson, handpick if possible

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by spinosaurus
    In our small backyard, we have been breeding the Bill Roberts Red Butchers since 1997 and based on our humble experience, they are the gamest line of fowl we ever had. They are not flashy nor stylish fighters but they have superb cutting ability. The only disadvantage is their low station but they win even when fought pure. They become multi time winners when crossed with Mitra 56 or with the Boles. I will continue breeding the Bill Roberts Butchers as long as I raise chickens and I will never part with this line.
    Sir Spino, infuse with Jumper Radio. The old man does it but will not admit it. then the offsprings to the original broodcock, from there you can select how pure you want it bred

Post Thanks / Like

ordering from the guy would be just a waste of time and money. we should know , we have ordered a trio from him 2 yrs ago.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Starrer
    Hes written a lot of helpful and informative articles in the magazines... But still I won't buy from him... I just don't feel comfy getting chickens from someone who claims his bloodlines created the Zambo...
    you're right starrer, he claims that the zambo white came from his breeding....bunch of craps coming from his mouth...he is better being a writer than a breeder...

Post Thanks / Like

http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q...m/DSC00166.jpg
    this is our Bruce Barnett sweater with 2 white sport butcher hens. The offsprings are 4 months old now and they seem to be high in the pecking order. We'll see if they will nick. They were ust banded by RGBA for this years stag derby. I have oroduced about 12 stags. I will probably use 6 of them.