Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Reading Kaliskis:

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Reading Kaliskis:

So far i keep on winning with cocks having bangkilas scales. Pitong bakod, tres y media, uno uno and belt is winning for me also. Of course i fight my cocks properly trained and conditioned because i don't rely solely on scale reading. Well bred, well conditioned and good scales makes a perfect combination.

Post Thanks / Like

Talking Re: Reading Kaliskis:

all seems to be talking about the best scales and their percentage....

now if we are looking for the best scales and winning with it? have you tried... for curiosities sake, fighting a rooster where all the negative scales are present?

as I was from old school, raised learning all the good scales and avoiding of those bad scales... tried to fight in a hack a rooster where 4 bad signs are present... at 9 months... it won luckily....

(but he was also prepared for the fight) http://sabong.net.ph/forum/images/icons/icon10.gif

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by t1t@n1um
    all seems to be talking about the best scales and their percentage....

now if we are looking for the best scales and winning with it? have you tried... for curiosities sake, fighting a rooster where all the negative scales are present?

as I was from old school, raised learning all the good scales and avoiding of those bad scales... tried to fight in a hack a rooster where 4 bad signs are present... at 9 months... it won luckily....

(but he was also prepared for the fight) http://sabong.net.ph/forum/images/icons/icon10.gif
    well i know one negative scale - the ika 5 bale. as said, chicken with this kind of scale will never win.

that's true. however, i have a rooster with this scale that lost his first fight but did not die because after beating the other rooster he wasnt able to peck because of a blood clotting in the neck part while the other rooster was able to peck before dying and won.

after that we didn't cull this rooster instead give him another chance because he's really good and his wins reached up to 5.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by menaning
    check your own kaliskis first before look into your chicken..good chicken spoiled by unlucky cockers..born to win

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by devonloch
    Barenahan daw...

Koko sa dibdib daw...magkapatid

Any significance?Comment please,thank you...

Anu bayan brad, magagandang manok na may magagandang senyal pupusta nlang ako sa mga yan kung ilalaban mo na... Meron kaming 6 times winner na may kuko sa dibdib ang kaso ninakaw saan nakaturo yung kuko? Paitaas ba o paibaba? kasi yung sa amin paitaas nakaturo

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by devonloch
    Barenahan daw...

Koko sa dibdib daw...magkapatid

Any significance?Comment please,thank you...
    Alam mo ba na pwede mong i-create ang barenahan na pakpak? Pag malapit na moulting ay saksakan mo ng konting ipit yung bagong tubong pakpak para ma twist ng konti. Tapos benta mo ang manok at sabihin mo na senyalado to tsong; barenahan!

Heart of Panay , Passi City , Iloilo , Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by wrigleycanada
    Alam mo ba na pwede mong i-create ang barenahan na pakpak? Pag malapit na moulting ay saksakan mo ng konting ipit yung bagong tubong pakpak para ma twist ng konti. Tapos benta mo ang manok at sabihin mo na senyalado to tsong; barenahan!
    Thanx for the good idea...but i won't do that...soweeee...

Post Thanks / Like

Normally ang magandang kaliskis ay magaling sa spar kaya mas mabuting sa spar ka tumingin at huwag sa kaliskis. Ginagamit lang ng mga pedlers ang kaliskis pang enganyo sa mga buyers nila. Sabagay nakakalakas naman ng loob talaga kapag alam mong may kaliskis o senyales ang manok mo.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by wrigleycanada
    Normally ang magandang kaliskis ay magaling sa spar kaya mas mabuting sa spar ka tumingin at huwag sa kaliskis. Ginagamit lang ng mga pedlers ang kaliskis pang enganyo sa mga buyers nila. Sabagay nakakalakas naman ng loob talaga kapag alam mong may kaliskis o senyales ang manok mo.
    mang riki,
    if you're going to base your fights and bets on those senyales, then you lost me.
    the same with the indian rain dance which is 100% effective, and do you know why?
    nilo
    Last edited by nilodeleon; March 29th, 2009 at 09:54 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

i dont know how to interpret the meaning of chicken scales. my handler was the one telling me what and how. fortunately, in so many occasions that he gave me the TIPs about the scales and with his proper handling and conditioning, all of the good scaled chicken we fought WON.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kogmohon
    jerjer...i have not seen a walong bacod but if you have that is very rare...if you will show it to me i will give you a good material to jerjer...lol
    I have a one year old black cock with walong bakod and belt on both feet. Won 3x in one week. I guess this is very rare. I'll post some pics as soon as I could. He's black with yellow legs. (black x kelso)
    Last edited by kingstaller; April 1st, 2009 at 06:11 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

can't i ask what is that walong bakod anong klaseng himbis yan..
    Quote Originally Posted by kingstaller
    I have a one year old black cock with walong bakod and belt on both feet. Won 3x in one week. I guess this is very rare. I'll post some pics as soon as I could. He's black with yellow legs. (black x kelso)

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by dolotallas78
    can't i ask what is that walong bakod anong klaseng himbis yan..
    one scale surrounded by eight scales. what we know is pitong bakod but i have one rooster with walong bakod.

Post Thanks / Like

one scale surrounded by eight scales. what we know is pitong bakod but i have one rooster with walong bakod.

i once had a stag with this kind of scale 8 bakod on both feet the center of the corona is aligned with the spur. one big scale surrounded with small scales if you look at it it looks like a flower, fun to stare at i give this stag to the driver of the ambulance who helped us travel my exwife during her labor

i also have a stag wich is i gave away again to a relative that his scale is unusual from top scale to the joints of the toes was split apart both feet's a straight line my friend told me that i did it in purpose splitting them apart with using blade i just smiled at them coz i know they are jealous

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by OREVON
    i dont know how to interpret the meaning of chicken scales. my handler was the one telling me what and how. fortunately, in so many occasions that he gave me the TIPs about the scales and with his proper handling and conditioning, all of the good scaled chicken we fought WON.
    bro orevon,
    you're such a lucky guy!!! having a handler/conditioner that knows how to read scales.. it is a great advantage having him in your yard..
    a friend of mine has just ordered some of the finest bloodlines breed for half a century and receives them in good health.. when i tried to check their scales.. most of them have 7 or 8ng bakod..the Marion Rose that spoiled the bid of a MID-AMERICA champ' Ralph & Sue entry has 7ng bakod scales.. and mind you the owner won't even give-up a feather of this bloodline but a PINOY has it's ways of getting them thru your heart and in short it landed here in CA and promptly, some hens like the Mclean of Frank Martin of Brownsville and Doc Robinson of Don King of TN were mated to him..
    And some roosters that has scales that we called "YANO" has "Solo Linyada or Solo Sintas" and the "Siete-Tres" which I observed that are more accurate cutters and very smart fighters.
    But I only not check the roosters' scales coz I also check the hens' scales too.. as I believe that our brood materials could be prepotent and the offspring will and can inherit from their parents... nothing to lose anyway but a little time spent as we proceed forward in this passion of ours... HAPPY COCKING!!!

BullRider

Post Thanks / Like

sumobra pito lang...belt is the best...he won with that sign...his coat of arms....

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by menaning
    check your own kaliskis first before look into your chicken..good chicken spoiled by unlucky cockers..born to win

the last time i check mine...it is still siete media(inches) bastonero....lucky against texan and mexicana...

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kogmohon
    sumobra pito lang...belt is the best...he won with that sign...his coat of arms....
    Yes, pitong bakod is what we usually know. What i observed with this pitong bakod is, his feet hits to where the opponent is. Really accurate puncher. We fought cocks with this sign and won easily, even on bigtime derbies. Now, i have a 7-month old grey stag with this sign again. Getting ready to be tested very soon as it matures.

Post Thanks / Like

wanted to know if any you guys out there that read kalikis help me identify this one?

Post Thanks / Like

i got dom rooster with crossan and pitong bakod. i fought him in derby against very good looking rooster at nakaayon pa colour sa lunar calendar ang gold.

may handler said senyal against the colour. my dom died after pecking twice in the gradas.

Post Thanks / Like

I wanna hear you guys opinion, Let say your up against a very top contender and a very consistent in big time time derby, Well we all know they don't bet just a minimum, so considering that you have the scale in your chicken that you believe would not loss in the first fight, now this is the chance for you to win a big bucks, would you risk to bet all you've got since you know its a sure win?
    Last edited by bhem; February 5th, 2012 at 01:01 AM.